Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:01 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:58 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:57 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:53 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:46 AM

Old October 3rd, 2022, 11:13 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented
Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

~Hawkblaze | @Caspian @jupiter~

Giving a last glance around, Hawkblaze nodded and turned towards the direction of camp. "Alright, finish up, we're heading back.'
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old October 4th, 2022, 09:27 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
~Hawkblaze | @Caspian @jupiter~

Giving a last glance around, Hawkblaze nodded and turned towards the direction of camp. "Alright, finish up, we're heading back.'
Flickerpaw smiled and nodded
Old October 4th, 2022, 08:12 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Open for WindClan if you wanna trade insults, won't be any physical fighting involved]
@NinjaBloss @birdie @Caspian @Katlike @Shade. [Since I didn't get enough volunteers for any other clan than ThunderClan, we'll do regular border lessons for WindClan and RiverClan. You guys can post whenever.]

After adding Whiteshine and Larkpaw to her outing, Dawnstar immediately set off out into the territory and made her way through her territory towards Whispering Wetlands, WindClan's borders. Oh, what fun she had with the bunnies. She doubted she'd get what she wanted out of them, which was a fight, but badmouthing them might make her feel a little better about her clan.

The giant ShadowClan leader's left tattered ear would occasionally give a small twitch and rotate slightly to the side or as far back as it could go to make sure that the apprentices were keeping up with them. The sun was still nice and high in the sky but did little warm the dark forest. Veering around some sharp brambles, she blinked her eyes a few times as they reached WindClan's borders and the stark change in lighting proved to be a tad bit binding. The pine forest had given away to the wide open land of green filled with some hills. WindClan's territory appeared endless from here. It's been a long while since Dawnstar had set paw within the moor.

It wasn't like she was all that eager to anyway. Perhaps she'll begin a new game with them once Twilightstar's passed, she doubted the old leader's deputy would be nearly as much fun as lilac feline, but he might surprise her. "This is WindClan's border, a clan full of bunnies, although few have proven to have a real kick when it's necessary. WindClan used to be deemed the weakest of the four clans, but then they got Twilightstar as their leader, and now they actually have some real bite to them, or at least she does. I still consider the majority of WindClan soft-hearted prey that run at the first sign of danger. If you have any questions about them get them out of your system now I don't like repeating myself, and make sure you memorize their scents." Dawnstar tossed her words to the three apprentices while giving her two warriors a chance to aid anything they'd like.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; October 4th, 2022 at 08:36 PM.
Old October 4th, 2022, 08:26 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[Open for WindClan if you wanna trade insults, won't be any physical fighting involved]
@NinjaBloss @birdie @Caspian @Katlike @Shade. [Since I didn't get enough volunteers for any other clan than ThunderClan, we'll do regular border lessons for WindClan and RiverClan. You guys can post whenever.]

After adding Whiteshine and Larkpaw to her outing, Dawnstar immediately set off out into the territory and made her way through her territory towards Whispering Wetlands, WindClan's borders. Oh, what fun she had with the bunnies. She doubted she'd get what she wanted out of them, which was a fight, but badmouthing them might make her feel a little better about her clan.

The giant ShadowClan leader's left tattered ear would occasionally give a small twitch and rotate slightly to the side or as far back as it could go to make sure that the apprentices were keeping up with them. The sun was still nice and high in the sky but did little warm the dark forest. Veering around some sharp brambles, she blinked her eyes a few times as they reached WindClan's borders and the stark change in lighting proved to be a tad bit binding. The pine forest had given away to the wide open land of green filled with some hills. WindClan's territory appeared endless from here. It's been a long while since Dawnstar had set paw within the moor.

It wasn't like she was all that eager to anyway. Perhaps she'll begin a new game with them once Twilightstar's passed, she doubted the old leader's deputy would be nearly as much fun as lilac feline, but he might surprise her. "This is WindClan's border, a clan full of bunnies, although few have proven to have a real kick when it's necessary. WindClan used to be deemed the weakest of the four clans, but then they got Twilightstar as their leader, and now they actually have some real bite to them, or at least she does. I still consider the majority of WindClan soft-heart prey that run at the first sign of danger. If you have any questions about them get them out of your system now I don't like repeating myself, and make sure you memorize their scents." Dawnstar tossed her words to the three apprentices while giving her two warriors a chance to aid anything they'd like.
Whiteshine nodded, “That’s true, their mousehearts, but it’s not most of them that are it’s all of them” she sneered towards the border of windclan as if the entirety of the clan were there, she stretched and looked at the apprentices before chuckling,”But Dawnstar is right, Twilightstar is a great leader, makes them a tad bit stronger by the way she runs it” Whiteshine added
Old October 4th, 2022, 08:34 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Roanpaw
As always, the growing-by-the-day apprentice padded alongside his grandmother, green eyes taking in every bit of scenery. He didn't much care for the day time, the bright sun above almost enough to cause physical pain as Roanpaw stalked through the woods with his Clanmates. Despite the irritation he felt, none of it transpired onto his expression. Which, of course, was void of any emotion. He stared ahead at the path, following dutifully along and attempting to match his kin step for step.

Stopping just short after the pine treeline, Roanpaw immediately let out a hiss at the bright light he was greeted with. It stung his eyes and he recoiled with his ears flat against his head. Stupid. This was stupid. And the smell was enough to make him want to gag (though he refrained from doing so). With a now narrowed look he regained his composure and stood examining all he could while Dawnstar spoke. Bunnies. Though some were strong, most were weak, something that he had come to understand about every cat that wasn't, well, Dawnstar. Their scent was baffling to him, much to airy and light on his tongue as he parted his jaws to really draw it in.

Maybe while they were here they would get some entertainment, though Roanpaw doubted it. More than anything he simply wanted to observe the WindClan cats since he had not yet been to a gathering, having sat out the last one for reasons unknown. For now he simply stared across the moorland, no questions surfacing for him as one ear twitched. Whiteshine decided to add onto what his grandmother had said and Roanpaw tossed her a look empty of any emotion, unblinking and piercing as ever. It lingered for a bit before moving on.

[ @Undertaker @Caspian ]

Last edited by taillow; October 4th, 2022 at 08:35 PM.
Old October 4th, 2022, 09:03 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Crowfoot
Crowfoot had been doing a simple walk of the moor, an unofficial border patrol and hunting patrol if you would, they also stretch out their limbs as running through the moor felt great. Though when they got to the border they shared with ShadowClan, their eyes narrowed into slits as they saw Dawnstar and a group of other cats, a patrol but it seemed rather large for a patrol.

They growled at the insults that Dawnstar said about their clan, the massive pure black tom growled as he got closer to them, "Should I remind you Dawnstar your clan is filled with snake-hearted cats who would turn on their own friends." Crowfoot never liked ShadowClan, he found them unnecessarily cruel toward others and even toward their own clanmates. Though his outlook on the clan was never a great one after what they had done.
[ @Undertaker ]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)

Last edited by perseus.; October 5th, 2022 at 05:14 PM.
Old October 5th, 2022, 03:36 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl followed closely behind Dawnstar, with her ears perked as she listened to the sounds around them. She would occasionally glance behind her to make sure Frigidpaw was following along. It would be pretty embarrassing if her second apprentice, and Dawnstar's granddaughter, decided not to show up for this training.

The Enforcer's green eyes narrowed against the light as the patrol came in sight of the moor where there were no longer pines to protect against the sun. She listened as Dawnstar gave a brief overview of the Clan and decided to pitch in her own advice, ignoring Whiteshine's statement entirely. "They're also the fastest and quickest of the four Clans. When you find yourself in battle with one, don't take your eye off them and try to cripple a leg, it will make the fight much easier."

Vixensnarl's head turned back towards the border at the sound of approaching pawsteps and she saw a WindClan warrior approaching. This one had guts as he immediately insulted ShadowClan when he was the only warrior in sight. A derisive huff was the only response she deigned to give and she turned her head away in an obvious show of disrespect and dismissal.

@Undertaker @Shade. @birdie @oleander @Caspian @Katlike
Old October 5th, 2022, 03:43 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@NinjaBloss
@Undertaker

Fridge had heard about the rivalry between ShadowClan and WindClan. Mind you, she didn't concern herself with petty clanism, but she wanted to impress her grandma. Plus, this could be fun. Fridge needed to blow off steam.
Old October 5th, 2022, 04:25 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw

Trotting a little ways behind the group, Larkpaw mostly brought up the rear. Why? Well, being in the front and constantly turning her head around to look at the other two apprentices would be considered downright stupid, at least by her standards. So here she was, fiery amber gaze taking note of both the scenery and the patrol of cats in front of her. The apprentice tipped her grey head to the side, tail end flicking as she listened to the colossal leader. Being ordered to memorize WindClanner scent did not come as a surprise, since they were here to learn after all, so Larkpaw lifted her muzzle to sniff the air, pink nose wrinkling slightly at the difference in scents. WindClan cats smelled weird, they did not have the earthy, pine needle scent of ShadowClan. Not that Lark hadn’t smelled worse, but it took a few moments of getting used to.

The corner of her mouth curled upward with amusement upon hearing Whiteshine’s statement, butting in the second Dawnstar took a break from speaking. Listening to Dawnstar drone on about WindClanners as bunnies was one thing by itself, but then hearing Whiteshine throw in her opinion when she so obviously shouldn’t have was exceedingly, twistedly funny. Indeed, Dawnstar’s kin thought the same thing, and most of them completely jumped over Whiteshine, or entirely ignored the warrior.

Although Lark was a very cautious and unjudging feline, she still hid a snicker at the predicament Whiteshine had undoubtedly pulled herself into. Ah, well. After all, It wasn’t her problem. Moving forward, Larkpaw’s amber eyes caught sight of a WindClanner approaching, the tom instantly going off about how Dawnstar and her Clan was filled with ‘snake-hearts’. Now, Larkpaw did not take offense easily, and neither did she care about the opinion of some nobody WindClanner, but it was appalling to watch a lone cat attempt to stand their own against Dawnstar, who was surely a cat to be feared. Nonetheless, all Larkpaw offered in response to the offending Clan cat was a mere lift of her eyebrow, and then turned away, back to face in Dawnstar’s direction.

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar / @oleander - Crowfoot / @/Everyone Else ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old October 5th, 2022, 06:21 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Cobwebpaw was out and about, exploring even thoughh he didn't know much about the territory yet. he just couldn't help himself, he was just so very curious! ooh! look at that Butterfly! he thought chasing a butterfly...
@Silverfur & Co