PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

shaae_26
February 3rd, 2023, 06:24 PM
~~Antpaw~~ 3/100

Antpaw looks around the apprenices den in case his sibling - Salamanderpaw - is in there. When he spots them, his heart lifts and he walks over to them. "Sal! Hey!" He mews happily, smiling widely at his sibling as he does so.

KN1GHTH4WKS
"Ant!" Salamanderpaw said, approaching his brother happily. He nuzzled him affectionately on the cheek. "How's training going for you?" he asked, sitting down

Dark
February 5th, 2023, 10:57 PM
┌────────── ∘°❉°∘ ──────────┐
Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes
└────────── °∘❉∘° ──────────┘

https://i.ibb.co/fpzh8gK/Mintpaw.png (https://imgbb.com/)

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintpaw opened her eyes all at once, hearing an unfamiliar voice murmuring something in her ear. Who is it?
A gray spotted face with green eyes was staring at her expectantly. She glanced at the entrance of the den, noticing with dismay that it wasn't dawn yet. She yowled lazily, but got to her paws anyway and left the den silently, not turning to see if Fishpaw was following.

As they went out in the open clearing, batted by the chilly breezes of the first morning, she sat down and curled her tail around her paws. Her blue eyes followed Fishpaw.
"What would you like to do?" She asked calmly, wondering if the apprentice would suggest to play or train. She hoped for the second option, since she wasn't the type to play games. And honestly, she would've never imagined Fishpaw asking her something. He had always that sulky look on... She wondered what was going on in the apprentice's head.

[ Darkclaws ]

Fishpaw

Fishpaw frowned slightly when Mintpaw began to walk off without so much as acknowledging him. Well… That was something he’d do too, so he couldn’t really complain. I guess you could say that he appreciated that she was straight to business, it saved him unnecessary interaction.

Fishpaw silently followed the other apprentice out of the den and into the clearing. The small tom sat down and curled his tail around his paws as he inspected Mintpaw with his pale green eyes. His whiskers twitched as he pondered her question. DId she really think he would want to play a game? Such actions were far beneath him and he couldn’t believe that she would even raise the question.

”Let’s do some training,” the tom didn’t really have much any training, but he wasn’t going to let that stop him. After all he was the one who had asked for her to join him, and he wasn’t about to let her show him up nor would he be caught dead playing a game.

Wingnettle
February 7th, 2023, 05:10 AM
┌────────── ∘°❄︎°∘ ──────────┐
Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes
└────────── °∘❄︎∘° ──────────┘

https://i.ibb.co/fpzh8gK/Mintpaw.png (https://imgbb.com/)

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintpaw twitched her ears in approval as the other apprentice suggested a spar. She remembered well her first fighting session with his mentor; it had been fun, and extremely useful as well. Yes, it would do her good to do some training in her free time. Besides, it was getting harder and harder to rest in peace with so many new cats wandering in camp from Pikestar's open welcomes.

Mintpaw nodded and stepped back, creating some space between herself and his opponent. She braced herself, tensing her muscles to spring as quickly as she'd need to. "Ready?" She asked calmly, enjoying the practice even with an apprentice she'd just met. Remember what he taught you.
As always, she made sure that her claws were well sheathed and focused her eyes on Fishpaw's movements.

[ Darkclaws ]

perseus.
February 9th, 2023, 10:48 PM
Cicadapaw slept

MockingRabbit
March 1st, 2023, 07:37 AM
Webkit slipped silently into the Apprentice den. He was bored of the camp, and hadn't been in here much yet, so he thought he might explore some.

(Open)

zozelen
March 15th, 2023, 08:40 PM
Blushingkit made a half-purring, half-snoring noise as she slept in the apprentice's den. She decided to come in and look inside while nobody was around, but she apparently daydreamed about her future adventures a little too hard and ended up passing out. Her soft paws batted at the air as she slept, possibly having some sort of dream tussle.

RavensCall
March 15th, 2023, 09:58 PM
Blushingkit made a half-purring, half-snoring noise as she slept in the apprentice's den. She decided to come in and look inside while nobody was around, but she apparently daydreamed about her future adventures a little too hard and ended up passing out. Her soft paws batted at the air as she slept, possibly having some sort of dream tussle.
Ravenkit noticed another kit in the apprentice den, who was fast asleep. "H-hey..." he whispered, "you can't be in here, I can't either... but I won't tell. I promise. Can I sleep next to you?" He curled up beside her and drifted off to sleep

zozelen
March 16th, 2023, 10:51 AM
Ravenkit noticed another kit in the apprentice den, who was fast asleep. "H-hey..." he whispered, "you can't be in here, I can't either... but I won't tell. I promise. Can I sleep next to you?" He curled up beside her and drifted off to sleep

Blushingkit's whiskers twitched as she felt someone push against her. "Wha...?"

Opening her eyes to see a black, furry body next to her, she yelped and jumped up. "AAH! ATTACKER! GET AWAY- Oh, it's just you, Ravenkit. Why are you sleeping in here...?" She asked, poking him with a paw.

RavensCall
March 16th, 2023, 05:05 PM
Blushingkit's whiskers twitched as she felt someone push against her. "Wha...?"

Opening her eyes to see a black, furry body next to her, she yelped and jumped up. "AAH! ATTACKER! GET AWAY- Oh, it's just you, Ravenkit. Why are you sleeping in here...?" She asked, poking him with a paw.
"Because you're sleeping in here," Ravenkit meowed, "Is it ok if I can sit with you?"

zozelen
March 17th, 2023, 10:05 AM
"Because you're sleeping in here," Ravenkit meowed, "Is it ok if I can sit with you?"

"S...Sure?" Blushingkit wasn't used to a cat so straight-fowardly asking to be by her. "Wait. If you walked in here while I was napping... that means you saw me! Oh no, I wasn't talking in my sleep again, was I??"

RavensCall
March 17th, 2023, 08:14 PM
"S...Sure?" Blushingkit wasn't used to a cat so straight-fowardly asking to be by her. "Wait. If you walked in here while I was napping... that means you saw me! Oh no, I wasn't talking in my sleep again, was I??"
"No? I-I don't think so?" Ravenkit meowed, confused.

zozelen
March 18th, 2023, 02:00 PM
"No? I-I don't think so?" Ravenkit meowed, confused.

Phew. She couldn't have Ravenkit going around knowing her secret plans. With that all settled, Blushingkit rolled over again and swatted at Ravenkit before curling up to go back to her nap. "Don't... yawn, let the queens find me," she mumbled, dozing off again.

Birdspirit
March 21st, 2023, 05:17 PM
"Hey, Foxpaw, wanna play a game?" chirped Dewpaw "Okay" he replied "What game?" he sat down "Let's play pretend" said Dewpaw "Do you know anyone else who would play?"

Jayden
March 22nd, 2023, 01:44 AM
Acornpaw woke up and stretched. Today was his first day as an apprentice, and he had to be perfect for his mentor Tulipfur. They were going out to explore the territory today.

lem~
March 23rd, 2023, 06:54 PM
Blue
{She/They|Agender|Lesbian[?]|Sweet + Vulnerable|8 moons|A Russian blue cat with one gray eye and one 40% blind eye. They are also covered in scars|Former Rouge/Loner/Kittypet|Open}
Blue padded into Riverclan Apprentices Den. She wasn't entirely sure this was where she was supposed to be but Mister Pikestar Leader told her this was where the apprentices sleep and she was going to become an apprentice soon, right? They shook the thoughts out of their head and sat down in a nest and shut their eyes to sleep. She smell like a mix of kittypet and rogue, which of course she didn't know she smelt different, so that would probably attract attention!

RavensCall
March 23rd, 2023, 06:59 PM
Blue
{She/They|Agender|Lesbian[?]|Sweet + Vulnerable|8 moons|A Russian blue cat with one gray eye and one 40% blind eye. They are also covered in scars|Former Rouge/Loner/Kittypet|Open}
Blue padded into Riverclan Apprentices Den. She wasn't entirely sure this was where she was supposed to be but Mister Pikestar Leader told her this was where the apprentices sleep and she was going to become an apprentice soon, right? They shook the thoughts out of their head and sat down in a nest and shut their eyes to sleep. She smell like a mix of kittypet and rogue, which of course she didn't know she smelt different, so that would probably attract attention!
Smokepaw(black smoke torbie with copper eyes, is bisexual, heavily leaning towards mollies, 8 moons old)(cisgender female, she/her)

Smokepaw approached the new cat. "Y-you look new..." she meowed, "Are you new here?" She paused before adding, "I'm... Smokepaw. What's your name?"

lem~
March 23rd, 2023, 07:02 PM
Smokepaw(black smoke torbie with copper eyes, is bisexual, heavily leaning towards mollies, 8 moons old)(cisgender female, she/her)

Smokepaw approached the new cat. "Y-you look new..." she meowed, "Are you new here?" She paused before adding, "I'm... Smokepaw. What's your name?"
Blue opened her good eye to get a look at this cat. They sat up and opened her slightly blind eye. "H-hello...m-my name is Blue...and y-yes I'm new...Mr PikeStar let me join..." She said to the pretty black she-cat "Your very pretty..." Blue commented, shyly.

RavensCall
March 23rd, 2023, 10:37 PM
Blue opened her good eye to get a look at this cat. They sat up and opened her slightly blind eye. "H-hello...m-my name is Blue...and y-yes I'm new...Mr PikeStar let me join..." She said to the pretty black she-cat "Your very pretty..." Blue commented, shyly.
Smokepaw tilted her head. "How come you don't have a clan name?" She asked Blue. She blushed when the blue-grey cat said she was pretty. "Th-thanks..."

Jayden
March 24th, 2023, 06:25 AM
Blue
Acornpaw had been informed of the new apprentice when he had gotten back from hunting. He entered the den. "Hey, you're Blue, right? Welcome to RiverClan."

lem~
March 24th, 2023, 11:53 AM
Smokepaw tilted her head. "How come you don't have a clan name?" She asked Blue. She blushed when the blue-grey cat said she was pretty. "Th-thanks..."
Codpaw heard of the new apprentice, blue. The Russian blue stepped in timidly. Codpaw was in his nest, messing with his nest before he suddenly looked up. He watched blue take every step before getting to his paws, flicking his tail.

“Hello there.” he meowed, padding over. ”welcome to the family!” he purred.

[ Octavia! ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ - don’t mind if I join! :heartbounce: ]
Acornpaw had been informed of the new apprentice when he had gotten back from hunting. He entered the den. "Hey, you're Blue, right? Welcome to RiverClan."
Blue smiled at all the attention she was getting. They never had anyone actually intrested in talking and learning more about them. Honestly, she has never talked to a cat her age and it was thrilling. They turned their gaze to SmokePaw "Mr Pikestar said he'd give me one at the next clan-wide meeting!" She exclaimed with excitement. Another cat had welcomed her and they smiled at the cat "Thank you! What's your name?" She asked the she-cat. "Yes, I am Blue! And thanks for the welcome!" They said with a smile. She suddenly felt self conscious of the many many scars that were strewn across her pelt. They hoped someone would ask why she was here or why they had so many scars but at the same time she didn't want them to.

RavensCall
March 24th, 2023, 05:52 PM
Blue smiled at all the attention she was getting. They never had anyone actually intrested in talking and learning more about them. Honestly, she has never talked to a cat her age and it was thrilling. They turned their gaze to SmokePaw "Mr Pikestar said he'd give me one at the next clan-wide meeting!" She exclaimed with excitement. Another cat had welcomed her and they smiled at the cat "Thank you! What's your name?" She asked the she-cat. "Yes, I am Blue! And thanks for the welcome!" They said with a smile. She suddenly felt self conscious of the many many scars that were strewn across her pelt. They hoped someone would ask why she was here or why they had so many scars but at the same time she didn't want them to. Tulipfur @REVALATIONS

Smokepaw started getting nervous when more cats started arriving. "Oh... ok," she meowed, "sorry. i'm not good with talking.."

Jayden
March 25th, 2023, 02:48 AM
Blue smiled at all the attention she was getting. They never had anyone actually intrested in talking and learning more about them. Honestly, she has never talked to a cat her age and it was thrilling. They turned their gaze to SmokePaw "Mr Pikestar said he'd give me one at the next clan-wide meeting!" She exclaimed with excitement. Another cat had welcomed her and they smiled at the cat "Thank you! What's your name?" She asked the she-cat. "Yes, I am Blue! And thanks for the welcome!" They said with a smile. She suddenly felt self conscious of the many many scars that were strewn across her pelt. They hoped someone would ask why she was here or why they had so many scars but at the same time she didn't want them to.
"Would you like me to show you around camp?" asked Acornpaw.

MORBID
March 25th, 2023, 07:07 AM
Applekit enters the aprentice den "Where am I" they thought as they took a look at all the branches, leaves and bramble that made up this weird dystopian place. They took a look and noticed a bunch of cats, They where bigger than them but smaller that the other cats outside. They shyly took one paw step forward and admired the place like no other.

Exis
March 25th, 2023, 09:44 AM
Crashpaw finally, finally, had decided it was time to sleep. He looked awful, with leaves and twigs sticking out from his fur. He was wet and somehow through all of this, his eyes were bright and excited. He padded over to his nest And attempted to shake out his fur but he was honestly too tired to groom himself correctly. He resigned himself to getting poked throughout the night and to simply be wet. He plopped himself down and rolled onto his back, staring at the roof of the den and waiting for sleep to come to him.

(open)

puppeteer
March 25th, 2023, 09:51 AM
silversnow

{ Exis }

She had been passing by the apprentices den, on her way to clean up her own nest in the nursery when she saw a very... messy... Crashpaw padding into the den. She paused, looking over at him, before deciding to follow him into the den. She watched as he laid into his nest to sleep. With a soft tutting sound, Silversnow padded over and started to groom his fur for him. She started with the twigs and leaves before moving onto his actual fur.

Exis
March 25th, 2023, 10:16 AM
Crashpaw hadn't noticed anyone following him but... he could feel someone grooming him. He opened his eyes and was met with Silversnow there beside him. He smiled lazily and giggled a little bit.

"Heyyyy. What're you doing here?"

Everything was so calming, so warm and nice...
He quietly rolled back onto his paws before shuffling closer to Silversnow, snuggling up next to her and yawning.

"You know, this is pretty nice... thank you..."

Crashpaw could feel himself falling asleep and he honestly felt the happiest he'd been since he left the nursery. He hadn't known he needed this but honestly, he didn't know he needed a lot of things. The adrenaline that had been leftover from the day's activities was slowly wasting away and the calmness washed over him.

( effervescent. )

sol.
March 29th, 2023, 07:00 PM
Kestrelpaw dreamed about trout.

[CLOSED - ACTIVITY]

SpiritWolf_yt
April 3rd, 2023, 08:48 PM
peachpaw and Cinderpaw slept on eachother

perseus.
April 7th, 2023, 06:17 PM
Beetlepaw and Cicadapaw slept

Eaglet
April 9th, 2023, 06:49 PM
snailpaw slept.
[ activity - closed ]

Exis
April 12th, 2023, 09:56 AM
Crashingpaw got up and ready for the day.

stag
April 13th, 2023, 12:02 AM
minnowpaw dabbed then went to sleep

Wintersun
April 18th, 2023, 12:05 PM
Robinpaw (He/Him)

The large tom huffed and pushed his way into the apprentice den. He had confirmed that his friend wasn't anywhere to be found in the camp, and he highly doubted he was going to find him anytime soon. Plopping down in his nest, he curled up into a ball. Some more company would be nice, but he was honestly just way too socially awkward to be the one to start up a conversation. Like what do you even say? Just walk up to a random cat and say, "Oh hey there! I haven't seen you around before!" Personally he didn't mind anyone doing it to him, but he just cringed at the thought of him doing it to some other cat. He never was really too good at social interactions anyways, and with nothing to do, he was bored out of his mind. So either he would let some cat come talk to him or take a nap.
{OPEN}

Zei
April 20th, 2023, 10:24 AM
Robinpaw (He/Him)

The large tom huffed and pushed his way into the apprentice den. He had confirmed that his friend wasn't anywhere to be found in the camp, and he highly doubted he was going to find him anytime soon. Plopping down in his nest, he curled up into a ball. Some more company would be nice, but he was honestly just way too socially awkward to be the one to start up a conversation. Like what do you even say? Just walk up to a random cat and say, "Oh hey there! I haven't seen you around before!" Personally he didn't mind anyone doing it to him, but he just cringed at the thought of him doing it to some other cat. He never was really too good at social interactions anyways, and with nothing to do, he was bored out of his mind. So either he would let some cat come talk to him or take a nap.
{OPEN}
Sassafraseyes narrowed her eyes as she popped her head into the den "who put wet moss on your party? what are doing cooped up in here when you could be enjoying the world?" she meowed bluntly

Wintersun
April 20th, 2023, 11:28 AM
Sassafraseyes narrowed her eyes as she popped her head into the den "who put wet moss on your party? what are doing cooped up in here when you could be enjoying the world?" she meowed bluntly
Robinpaw (He/Him)

The tom raised his head. "Wet moss? As if, this is how I always am!" He claimed in a sassy, sarcastic voice, a smile gracing his face.

Zei
April 20th, 2023, 11:47 AM
Robinpaw (He/Him)

The tom raised his head. "Wet moss? As if, this is how I always am!" He claimed in a sassy, sarcastic voice, a smile gracing his face.
she snorted in amusement "toshay little birdie." she said with a laugh "but why sit inside? it's Newleaf! and their is so much Hidden Beauty to See, so many things to experiance, to do!" she purred

perseus.
April 20th, 2023, 02:38 PM
Cicadapaw and Beetlepaw slept

[closed]

Wintersun
April 21st, 2023, 12:11 PM
she snorted in amusement "toshay little birdie." she said with a laugh "but why sit inside? it's Newleaf! and their is so much Hidden Beauty to See, so many things to experiance, to do!" she purred
Robinpaw (He/Him)

Keeping up the sarcastic tone, he responded, "Yuck! That's just it! All that beauty makes me sick to my stomach! I'd much rather stay inside with all the doom and gloom." He snickered before standing up and shaking out the extra moss in his pelt.

Zei
April 21st, 2023, 01:03 PM
Robinpaw (He/Him)

Keeping up the sarcastic tone, he responded, "Yuck! That's just it! All that beauty makes me sick to my stomach! I'd much rather stay inside with all the doom and gloom." He snickered before standing up and shaking out the extra moss in his pelt.
"ah, she your the swamp monster now are yah? well then i guess we have to fight you" she meowed, giving the apprentice a playful headbutt

Wintersun
April 27th, 2023, 11:52 AM
"ah, she your the swamp monster now are yah? well then i guess we have to fight you" she meowed, giving the apprentice a playful headbutt
Robinpaw (He/Him)

He playfully gasped. "You dare call me a swamp monster! I am no such thing! I'm the muck monster I'll have you know!" He puffed out his chest as though it was the best thing in the world. (Sorry about the late reply)

perseus.
April 30th, 2023, 01:47 AM
Beetlepaw chewed on a stick.

Cicadapaw rested.

Starfall
May 3rd, 2023, 11:23 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1099949448517398538/1100287358525513788/Foam_Apprentice_Clan_Gen_Sprite.png
Foampaw
carmen

The Apprentice had simply been standing in the den for what felt like hours, standing and starting at the occupied nest that used to belong to him. That was his spot, by his corner. It made him itch, it made him itch all over. His paws felt heavy, and his shoulders sagged. He should have expected it, truly, he'd even seen it happen himself. Many apprentices went missing...it wasn't an uncommon occurrence, which was the sad thing. He just wasn't expecting to become one of the replaced.

Foampaw couldn't even tell how much time had passed, since he had just been standing there. He'd promised Wormbite he would go meet their new medicine cat, even that had changed. It wasn't Fawnpaw. Apparently she had died. It was someone he didn't truly know, and that made him even more nervous. So much was changing and the awful part was...it all felt almost exactly the same. He hated it, he hated the mixed feelings about... all of it!

He could have kept spiraling, and he probably would have as well, never truly good at pulling himself from his thoughts. Luckily, or unluckily, he was brought back to the present by a feline standing at the entrance of the Den. Jumping forwards slightly Foampaw sniffed and lightly shaking his head, shaking away any tears that collected in the corners of his eyes. "Sorry I'm really good at being a log in the path." a short and bad attempt at a joke. Maybe to cheer himself up.

sol.
May 9th, 2023, 03:12 PM
Bluebellpaw blepped.

[ activity post ]

carmen
May 9th, 2023, 04:35 PM
Stonepaw

It had been a bit since he'd entered the apprentices' den. He didn't have a reason to go in there, he didn't have any friends within it. There was no reason to venture within when he could find everything he needed outside. Still, an occasional check in just to see who was inside was in order. He was getting used to the fact that he couldn't keep calling everyone by nicknames. He actually had to know their real names and that was difficult if he wasn't caught up on the missing and returned.

It had taken him a moment to realize what it meant to go 'missing.' It meant you were gone, left your family, and didn't return. Dead or alive, they were missing. Antkit was missing, maybe Dad too. Sometimes they came back, but sometimes they didn't. It was just him and Bri now, and he didn't quite know if she was mad at him or not. Regardless, she had Silversnow and Lilycreek, just in case she needed to chat with someone. He had decided he did like the disappearances and returns. Too many new names, not enough old faces.

"Who are you?." Normally good humor was pushed aside by surprise. He hadn't expected to see someone new. That had been the point of the trip to the apprentices den, but still, he honestly hadn't expected to see someone new. Still, this was his skill, making friends, so he'd do his join, accomplish his goal. Even if the start hadn't been so great. "Sorry 'bout that. I'm Stonepaw by the way!"

Starfall

Starfall
May 16th, 2023, 12:12 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1099949448517398538/1100287358525513788/Foam_Apprentice_Clan_Gen_Sprite.png
Foampaw
carmen

He wouldn't lie, it stung a little, being a stranger to a pawful of those in your home. Granted he was gone for moons, and even before than, Foampaw tended to keep to himself. Big crowds made him anxious. Big ears twitched as he looked over his shoulder, shooting a soft smile towards the other.

He stood there for a moment, collecting himself, before finally turning to face the other. "Hello. I'm Foampaw. It's nice to meet you." he said, words laced with droplets of honey. "I uh, I'm not exactly new but, well." a long pause in the air as the other took a moment to contemplate how to continue. Frog stuck in his throat, unable to state his own failures aloud. It wasn't Stonepaw's fault he went missing, it was his own foolishness.

He couldn't think of anything to say, mind only focusing on the taken nest, a nest that used to be his. It was never anything special, maybe filled with a shell or two, but it was his. Now it was all different, and not his. Not anymore anyways. Shuffling his paws, the Apprentice was getting...well anxious. Bi colored eyes on the floor. "I, er uh, I. I need to find a new nest." he muttered. Hopefully that wasn't too much to ask of Stonepaw? They seemed kind, at least.

serendipity.
May 31st, 2023, 08:36 PM
Kitekit entered the den rushing to complete the patrol she had been assigned. She had always been clumsy on her feet though and tumbled into one of the old nests. Grumbling she turned to her teammates, "come on guys we have to hurry up!"

Ravenkit [ Octavia! ] Sunsetkit [ Pangoligon ] Puddlekit [ Joeboe_Bean ] we can finish this real quick if you guys want to.

RavensCall
May 31st, 2023, 09:09 PM
Ravenkit quickly and carefully cleaned the nests

Minkuu
May 31st, 2023, 09:15 PM
◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetkit - they/them ~|

Sunsetkit followed behind Kitekit, entering the apprentice’s den “Alright! I’ll get to cleaning the nests!” they said; before going to one of the nests and trying to clean it. There was a pebble in it and also a few other things. The nest was a bit dirty

———
Ravenkit [ Octavia! ] Puddlekit [ Joeboe_Bean ] Kitekit [ serendipity. ]

Kacey!
June 1st, 2023, 04:12 PM
Puddlekit toddled in with some fresh moss, and a couple feathers. "I found all this for the nests!" he mewed triumphantly, dropping the supplies down. "And we gotta hurry!"
The little grey kitten began tugging rough pieces of moss from the nest infront of him, and twigs and stones as well.

———
Ravenkit [ Octavia! ] Sunsetkit [ Pangoligon ] Kitekit [ serendipity. ]

RavensCall
June 1st, 2023, 06:47 PM
Puddlekit toddled in with some fresh moss, and a couple feathers. "I found all this for the nests!" he mewed triumphantly, dropping the supplies down. "And we gotta hurry!"
The little grey kitten began tugging rough pieces of moss from the nest infront of him, and twigs and stones as well.

———
Ravenkit [ Octavia! ] Sunsetkit [ Pangoligon ] Kitekit [ serendipity. ]

Ravenkit helped him, hurriedly.

serendipity.
June 1st, 2023, 08:01 PM
[FONT="Georgia"]Kitekit rushed to help Puddlekit tossing out old nests and replacing them with nests as good as a kit could make them under a time limit. "There this should be good enough!"

( everyone needs at least two posts to get credit Ravenkit [ Octavia! ] Sunsetkit [ Pangoligon ] Puddlekit [ Joeboe_Bean ] I report this as it is )[/LEFT]

Minkuu
June 1st, 2023, 08:31 PM
◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetkit - they/them ~|

Sunsetkit hurriedly cleaned some other nests in the den, before placing some feathers in a few of them

Ravenkit [ Octavia! ] Puddlekit [ Joeboe_Bean ] Kitekit [ serendipity. ]

Kacey!
June 2nd, 2023, 03:15 PM
Puddlekit had finished a couple nests. He pricked his ears. "Are we done?" he mewed, tipping his head. Puddlekit bounced around the den, sniffing at the nests. He was pretty sure they were done. "I'm gonna go tell Ferretsnap!" The little grey tom tumbled out of the den, and skipped across the clearing to find the warrior.

Ravenkit [ Octavia! ] Sunsetkit [ Pangoligon ] Kitekit [ serendipity. ] lio

RavensCall
June 2nd, 2023, 05:48 PM
Puddlekit had finished a couple nests. He pricked his ears. "Are we done?" he mewed, tipping his head. Puddlekit bounced around the den, sniffing at the nests. He was pretty sure they were done. "I'm gonna go tell Ferretsnap!" The little grey tom tumbled out of the den, and skipped across the clearing to find the warrior.

Ravenkit [ Octavia! ] Sunsetkit [ Pangoligon ] Kitekit [ serendipity. ] lio
Ravenkit follows Puddlekit

carmen
June 8th, 2023, 09:18 AM
Foampaw
carmen

He wouldn't lie, it stung a little, being a stranger to a pawful of those in your home. Granted he was gone for moons, and even before than, Foampaw tended to keep to himself. Big crowds made him anxious. Big ears twitched as he looked over his shoulder, shooting a soft smile towards the other.

He stood there for a moment, collecting himself, before finally turning to face the other. "Hello. I'm Foampaw. It's nice to meet you." he said, words laced with droplets of honey. "I uh, I'm not exactly new but, well." a long pause in the air as the other took a moment to contemplate how to continue. Frog stuck in his throat, unable to state his own failures aloud. It wasn't Stonepaw's fault he went missing, it was his own foolishness.

He couldn't think of anything to say, mind only focusing on the taken nest, a nest that used to be his. It was never anything special, maybe filled with a shell or two, but it was his. Now it was all different, and not his. Not anymore anyways. Shuffling his paws, the Apprentice was getting...well anxious. Bi colored eyes on the floor. "I, er uh, I. I need to find a new nest." he muttered. Hopefully that wasn't too much to ask of Stonepaw? They seemed kind, at least.

Stonepaw

He needed to learn to keep his mouth shut. Sometimes saying everything that came to mind wasn't the best thing to do. It didn't seem nice to ask who they were, especially when it was his job to know everyone. Even if they'd just come back from missing, he wasn't supposed to be so hostile. He smiled back. "Nice to meet you too, Foampaw." He tested out each word before speaking, reviewing its flavor and making sure that it wouldn't cause another problem.

There was another pause. He wasn't used to this type of silence. Usually he'd fill it with something, a question, a story, a look, but he couldn't bring himself to interrupt the other cats train of thought. "I can help you find another one!"" Help, he was good at helping. Something simple and easy and straight-forward. Find a new nest. "Hmm, we'll have to start with the basics: do you like to be in the middle of the group or on the outskirts? How close to the door? Or, wait." He trailed off, nosing around as he wandered back and forth across the den. This was his element, and with familiarity came confidence.

"Ok, so there's like, five open nests." He gestured to each as he spoke, pointing to each with his tail. "Two in the back corner, one right next to the opening, a few in the middle. Do you have a preference?" Maybe that was too much to ask, but if he needed more help, Stonepaw could always assist. The grey tom may sleep in his own den, but he had been scouting good places for his sister. He had a general idea.

if i ever take that long again, please bump me! also like, no need to respond to this if you don't want to :sob://

RavensCall
June 11th, 2023, 09:34 PM
Autumnpaw, Ivypaw and Ravenpaw are asleep.

Eden
June 17th, 2023, 10:22 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Oj0QjpL.png
Springpaw
long haired torbie - 7/100 - She/Her - 5m

Springpaw was under her moss nest using it as a blanket as she napped.

Tecumori
June 23rd, 2023, 07:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/e7M2gVY.png
Lionpaw
Riverclan | Apprentice | He/Him | 2 moons | 21/100
a cream-pelted, thick-furred tom

Lionpaw struts confidently into the den, searching for the best nest to claim as his own.

[OPEN] (if you want Lionpaw to bug your character or steal their nest just lmk)

╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

Chrysanthemum
June 25th, 2023, 06:18 PM
_____

Falconpaw
She/her | RiverClan | 6 moons
_____

Falconpaw lounged in the apprentice den, looking at the outside world from her nest with sleepy eyes. She was so bored… if only there was someone to talk to.
[OPEN]

sol.
June 27th, 2023, 11:30 AM
Kestrelpaw grumbled to herself in her sleep.

[activity post]

Beetlenose
June 28th, 2023, 04:26 PM
-Minnowpaw-
Silvershadow13
(Set right after the gathering!)
Minnowpaw walked into the apprentice den, her paws felt heavy from the long walk home and all she wanted was to collapse in her nest.
She glanced over at Juniperpaw who probably looked just as tired as her.
Reaching down to grab Mumblepaw’s stick from the nest, she curled up in a ball with her chin on the stick.
“That was okay, right?” She wondered aloud.
“Maybe next time it won’t be raining. That makes everything better.”

Silvershadow13
June 28th, 2023, 08:45 PM
-Minnowpaw-
Silvershadow13
(Set right after the gathering!)
Minnowpaw walked into the apprentice den, her paws felt heavy from the long walk home and all she wanted was to collapse in her nest.
She glanced over at Juniperpaw who probably looked just as tired as her.
Reaching down to grab Mumblepaw’s stick from the nest, she curled up in a ball with her chin on the stick.
“That was okay, right?” She wondered aloud.
“Maybe next time it won’t be raining. That makes everything better.”

Juniperpaw

Yawning she took a nest beside Minnowpaw, laying her head down, she fell asleep quite quickly.

Tecumori
July 17th, 2023, 11:08 AM
https://i.imgur.com/e7M2gVY.png
Lionpaw
Riverclan | Apprentice | He/Him | 4 moons | 47/100
Lionpaw goes over to his nest and makes an exaggerated stretch before plopping down to take a long nap.

(Activity Post)

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

wolfie
July 19th, 2023, 01:40 AM
Daypaw tossed and turned in her sleep.

teddy.
July 28th, 2023, 11:04 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/729651014617268254/1126401236745330718/3.png
Temperance: Reversed. (https://www.tarot.com/tarot/cards/temperance#reversed)
Mumblepaw | They/He/It (https://en.pronouns.page/they%26he%26it)/Fang/Fangself/Snake/Snakeself (These cats should only know of and use THEY/HE/IT, As Mumbles Neos are not public) | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes and A Scarred Tail Stub.
Master Scout & Monkeys Paw: Permanently Active | Shadow Fiend: Disabled.

✮➥ Mention(s): [ teddy. ]

thunk. thunk. Hail on the ground, a few pieces did hit Mumble. Ow? It didn’t hurt, it was just annoying. Going back to their items and wiping the dirt roughly yet carefully off the feathers before Spliterpaw’s question rang in snake’s ear. “Oh uh.” Mumbling that first bit, Not the stick. No one touched it but him. “Do you think you can carry the feathers? I think it’s best if we get out of this weather? How about we head to the learners den, it may not help our paws but it should protect us slightly from the storm!” Meeing towards the younger cat, this nest was ruined for sure, no use taking it with them. “Star above, likes like the Guiding Stars hate us or something” The calico mumbled softly, aloud.

Hm. Welp! The urge to sink back into the shadows was strong, but he couldn’t. Splinterpaw was here! Hm, the conversation had been dull, hm! Perhaps they could add something else to it. They both had a common connection, Gingerfrost! “Hey Splinterpaw!” Calling to the fellow learner, a smile clearly plastered on snake’s face. “How’s Gingerfrost’s teachings? Or is my dad being all grumpy?” Ease the tension of the situation, seemed easy enough! Mumblepaw stood up, mud littered his paws, placing it in the air and letting rain wash away the muck. Giving the older cat a small giggle as it escaped its throat.

Picking up the stress stick from the ground in their maw, placing the feathers in their paw before trying to hand them to the snowshoe. “Let’s get moving, shall we?” Mewing the question, a tad bit muffled but it was fine, hopefully. Still offering a smile to him. Before speaking again. “Crying isn’t a bad thing, ya know? It’s okay to cry every once in a while! So being a cryer is a bad thing, not to me at least. It just means you are more comfortable expressing yourself with other cats,” Hopefully cheering the other cat up slightly, the goal wasn’t to upset Splinterpaw. First impressions count and Gingerfrost had always been nice to other, like his deputy friends! So perhaps Mumblepaw had taken that from him in the recent moons, who knows?

The rain stopped him from noticing the tear in the other cats eye. “Hey, it’s no worries! I can always get more, they may and will never be as special as these ones but sometimes you just gotta let things go, right?” Rhetorical question. Ugh! Did he just come off as rude?? Conversations in the middle of a super inconvenient place and time were the worst! As the hail hit the ground a little ways away he was now eager to get them both to the learners den now, this flood wasn’t helping this either. Rain dripping from his short hair, was Stonepaw okay? Maybe fang should check in on him? How was he even holding up in there…all alone, only company was the rain, jeez. Mumblepaw needed to talk to Stonepaw after this storm ended.

a thick bit of hail hit splinterpaws head... ow.

he peered up, another thumping against his nose. ow!!

oh stars, was the sky falling down?! was the sky falling on top of them?! panic was rising up, like a bubbling blocked drain. filling and filling and filling with some mixture of far and worry. he couldn't hear the sound of a little voice going 'the sky cannot fall down!' over the sound of the rain hammering hard against the trodden earth of the clearing.

his heart was beating in front now; anticipating something to happen. something terrible and horrible and life-changing. like a boggyman, ready to pounce from the shadows. before he could spiral too much, those precious feathers were extended into his space.

right... right, he could focus on this, he could it right! these were cherished! loved and priceless! that was so cool, that it could have items of worth in this world where everything could be taken from you at once... Splinterpaw ached for a trinket, something to call his own in a clan where even nests were replaced twice a moon.

"no-no problem!" he tried to force a smile. the young apprentice was careful, picking up the feathers in his maw as delicately as he could; he imagined they were like eggs, with shells easy to crack and spill everywhere. he wouldn't let that happen, not for mumblepaw.

he made his way into the apprentices' den, making a mental note of how Mumblepaw spoke; new terms and phrases he hadn't heard used before... it was endearing, refreshing.

once inside, splinterpaw moved to his own lonesome nest; reinforced with semi-dry, hollow leaves and a cushioned moss base. he placed the feathers carefully beside his nest, they would be safe here. he knew this part of the den had barely any paw-traffic. that's why his nest was here, of course.

"oh? gingerfrost?" his dark brown ears prickled up for a moment, turning independently back in Mumblepaws direction, "we-well... he's... intimidating." was that a good word to use? he heard it be used before; to describe someone scary without being mean and calling them... well... scary, "he's gotta be be-because of, uh, his role, but-but I.. i don't know. i try not to be scared of him, but everyone is scary sometimes... everything is scary," all the time, he left that part off.

scary. his eyes peered out into the clearing through the dark dens entrance; that thump thump thump of his chest was back, hard and ringing in his small ears. fear was filling him up the way the rain was with the clearing. his bottom lip gave a wobble as his bushy tail came to curl in front of him, paw hugging it close to his off-cream chest.

"m-mumblepaw," he looked to the other apprentice, dichromic eyes wide. "don't leave me, please... I'm scared." he was expressing himself, with another cat.

Cornbread1233
July 30th, 2023, 09:34 AM
Beepaw curled up in her nest. Hopefully the rain would let up soon but for now she was going to take a nap.
[activity]

Tecumori
October 17th, 2023, 11:41 AM
Lionpaw - 97/100
RC | App | He/Him | 7m
Silver Tongue
Lionpaw lounged on his side, trying and failing to ignore the fly buzzing around him before waving it away with his tail. It came back, of course. (Activity Post)

Neptune.
October 18th, 2023, 12:20 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1141162728149487627/1143032199793344522/lark_header.png

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 17 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

"Mumblepaw?" Larkwing called out into the apprentice's den, her voice shakier than she would have liked... feeling like a little kid again, faced with irreversible change that she didn't see coming and didn't want to comprehend the repercussions of. But Mumble needed to be informed first - she wouldn't allow their grief to be a spectacle for all of RiverClan to see when she made the announcement public. "Mumblepaw I need to speak with you, please, it's- it's important." She didn't quite manage to hide the grief and turmoil running through her head.

[ mumble - vampire ]

stag
October 19th, 2023, 07:20 PM
Mumblepaw
They/He/It (https://en.pronouns.page/they%26he%26it)/Fang/Snake (These cats should only know of and use THEY/HE/IT, As Mumble’s Neos are not public) | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes, Three Long Stomach Scars, And Scarred Tail Stub.

✮➥ Mention(s): [ FrostyGalaxy ]

Laying down peacefully, watching the cats outside the den as they questioned the dream from earlier. Questions left unanswered and he couldn’t just go back either. He was something, he was their messenger. Mumblepaw tries to focus on getting some real rest, eyes closing slowly as the shecat enters the den. A faint scent of their father is on her pelt, just enough that it sends a shiver down their spine. Head snapping up and eyes shooting wide. Why couldn’t anyone get a sleep in this damn settlement? The calico gives a weary nod, licking fangs paw and wiping it on their eyes. The Second-In-Command had something to tell it, it was clearly urgent too.
“Yes?” The word coming out a bit later than he had hoped to respond.
“What do you need to speak about, Larkwing?” Now fully alert to the Shecat standing in front of snake. Taking note of how shakey her voice sounded, something wasn’t right. Fearing the worst, the cat stood up at once.

Neptune.
October 19th, 2023, 07:46 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1141162728149487627/1143032199793344522/lark_header.png

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 17 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

She swallows, throat dry, not ready to be the one to deliver this news. "It's um- it's about Gingerstar." Stars what can she even say? How does one break this sort of news? "In the leader's den he's- he's dead, Mumblepaw." Larkwing searches the apprentice's face for his reaction. Devastation? Disbelief? "Falconfeather says it was a heart attack. I wanted to um... I wanted to tell you before the clan. So you wouldn't have to find out in front of everyone."

[ set before the meeting ]
[ mumble - vampire ]

stag
October 20th, 2023, 08:02 AM
Mumblepaw
They/He/It (https://en.pronouns.page/they%26he%26it)/Fang/Snake (These cats should only know of and use THEY/HE/IT, As Mumble’s Neos are not public) | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes, Three Long Stomach Scars, And Scarred Tail Stub.

✮➥ Mention(s): [ FrostyGalaxy ]

He what. He was dead, by a heart attack? He was perfectly fine before this… what. Mumblepaw couldn’t even muster the words to say other than a simple reply. “Okay…thank you for telling me,” Green eyes losing focus as they turned to side. Removing Larkwing from his vision as fang tried to wave her away. This wasn’t average news, but they just couldn’t. The emotions he was supposed to feel didn’t come, they weren’t here, not yet at least. Going back to laying down in the nest. Mumblepaw gave the Second-In-Command a blank look at they just stared into the space around her.

Tecumori
October 31st, 2023, 11:00 PM
Lionpaw - 99/100
RC | App | He/Him | 7m
Silver Tongue
Lionpaw exists and does a sick backflip or something (CLOSED - Activity Post)

Forgetfulshape
November 1st, 2023, 10:50 AM
Frostpaw, curling up in his nest, looked towards the warriors' den. He hoped Sootpelt wasn't hurt or anything.

poppy
November 3rd, 2023, 12:45 PM
Birdpaw

The ragdoll entered the den, fur fluffed up against the cold. Her eyes were brighter than they had been in days, and she searched the den for one of her two remaining family members. Her beloved sister, Blueberrypaw. The molly found the familiar fur, and she let out a small trill of delight and stepped carefully over a sleeping apprentice- Briarpaw, and if Blueberrypaw was willing, would tackle her little sister into a hug. "Blue!" She gasped out, feeling her eyes fill with tears of joy and relief. A smile graced her features after weeks of a hollow, broken expression, instead her face was brighter, and it looked younger, more refreshed. "Blue guess what?" If allowed, she would press her nose into her sister's fur, letting out a shaky breath, paws trembling with gleeful disbelief.

[ lem~ ]

lem~
November 3rd, 2023, 12:55 PM
Birdpaw

The ragdoll entered the den, fur fluffed up against the cold. Her eyes were brighter than they had been in days, and she searched the den for one of her two remaining family members. Her beloved sister, Blueberrypaw. The molly found the familiar fur, and she let out a small trill of delight and stepped carefully over a sleeping apprentice- Briarpaw, and if Blueberrypaw was willing, would tackle her little sister into a hug. "Blue!" She gasped out, feeling her eyes fill with tears of joy and relief. A smile graced her features after weeks of a hollow, broken expression, instead her face was brighter, and it looked younger, more refreshed. "Blue guess what?" If allowed, she would press her nose into her sister's fur, letting out a shaky breath, paws trembling with gleeful disbelief.

[ lem~ ]

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6275&pictureid=43455
Blueberrypaw - She/Her/They/Them - Ace + Bi - 13 Moons

--

BlueberryPaw tidied her nest. She had a focused, almost dull, look on her face as she did. She had hoped Birdie was doing ok. Her poor sister had been stuck in a slump for a long time. The russian blue cats ears pricked up at someone calling her name. 'Hey! That was-' She started to think but was suddenly tackled into a happy hug from her big sister. "Birdie!" Blue said lighthearted and happily. Her sister's eyes were shining with happiness and that sight alone made Blueberry want to cry. "What?" BlueberryPaw asked excitedly.

poppy
November 3rd, 2023, 12:59 PM
Birdpaw

Her sister accepted the hug happily, and Birdpaw felt her chest swell with joy, almost giddy with excitement. At 30 moons old, this was a long time coming. "I just passed my assessment a few minutes ago." Larkwing's compliment and confirmation rung in her ears and she was trembling with joy and anticipation. "I'm finally going to be a warrior!" Hopefully Blueberrypaw would match her excitement. She didn't know what she would do if Blue was unhappy about it. Surely not, though. Right?

[ lem~ ]

Rose
November 3rd, 2023, 03:49 PM
Minkpaw blinked.

[ Closed, Activity ]

stag
November 14th, 2023, 08:12 AM
risingpaw existed

[ closed: activity ]

GoldenRavenWings
November 20th, 2023, 12:48 PM
// Willowpaw trotted into the apprentice den, proudly carrying the odd vole of whom she caught. She knew she probably shouldn’t have, but she ate the vole in a few bites. After a few seconds, she felt slightly sick, pacing from one side of the den to the other, trying not to think about it.//

vellichor
November 25th, 2023, 01:17 PM
•° Baykit °•
Wendigo's Song • Silk Spinner • Bilingual I • Flock Together IBaykit walked into the den and poked his nose around, seeing which nests were being used and which weren't. In his mouth he carried a small, sparkly shell he'd found. He was gonna be an apprentice pretty soon, he already knew that! He may not have been super duper old like some apprentices, but he was ready to learn! After settling on an empty nest near the middle of the den -- a rarity, as most of the empty ones were on the outskirts of the den -- he dropped his shell in and walked out, little tail held high.

Fish
November 29th, 2023, 01:42 AM
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw was bored. She had nothing to do around here and she had no chores or training to do today. What was she supposed to do? Then she saw Winterpaw. Well this would do. She got up from her nest and walked over to the other apprentice. "Hey Winterpaw, what are you up to?" She tilted her head
coldwind

hermeswind
November 29th, 2023, 01:45 AM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5893&pictureid=40446 (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1438263&postcount=3)
Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)

- TheLostAmongTheStars -

"...Sleeping. Or at least I was." he grumbled, looking up at Adderpaw. "What do you want?"

Fish
November 29th, 2023, 01:49 AM
Adderpaw

"Oh sorry I didn't see that you were sleeping. Hey we got nothing to do right? Why do we go outside and play?" She purred. "Better than staying in this stuffy den!"
coldwind

Echogaze_TheMedicineCat
December 9th, 2023, 07:31 PM
Icepaw woke to a claw prodding his side. "wake up hunting patrol time."

Anybody wanna join?

Fish
December 10th, 2023, 09:59 AM
Adderpaw

After a disappointing trip back from the medicine cat den Adderpaw laid down on her nest and huffed. What was even that? Anger suddenly filled Adderpaw and she ripped at her own nest, tearing it up into fluff till the rage suddenly left her. The apprentice looked disappointed in herself, her nest was a mess and she let her emotions get the best of her. Instead of fixing the mess right away Adderpaw laid on her back and looked up at the ceiling with another huff.

How could anyone dare imply that she wouldn't amount to a good warrior over a small white lie? Like warriors didn't lie ever and without malice. There's nothing to worry about! Yeah there was predators that lurked in the dark that could snatch you away. Everything was teaming to snatch kits. There was so many of these type of lie, hell did it matter with the one she wanted. She just didn't want to get made fun of, Starclan forbid!

Adderpaw grumbled and stood up to gather her moss back and made her nest nice again. What other lies did other tell each other. Oh yeah that was right that they would always be there for you! Ha! Liars with bile in their heart no one- Adderpaw shook her head before laying back down. No no that's what other warriors said to other cats, not to Adderpaw. Explains why she was left alone like this.

"UGH!" Adderpaw exclaimed in frustration. Right now she would rather be practicing stuff with her mentor. Like, battle training, no no she already did that. She toured the boarder and learned to hunt. Oh and as a kit she learned how to swim! Uh what else was there to do really? Herbs were for stinky cats and she couldn't care about those. Her mind switch from her distraction of training to medicine cats and back to being alone. Adderpaw hated having time to self reflect, she didn't have many friends and she had no parental figures. Cats disappear all the time around here, would anyone remember her.

She quickly sat up as panic swelled in her heart. Hells, she was forgetting cats that had disappeared or those who had died recently. She was upset at a fate that might befall her and she wasn't even trying to not do the same for others. Seriously though! Would anyone remember poor Adderpaw, would she actually ever really amount to anything.

Damn these poisonous thoughts, what was even the cure for something that you couldn't physically touch? Damn them, Damn them! Adderpaw was told to focus on the present but that wasn't doable, despite it being something Larkstar told her to do. She HAD to keep focusing on the future, how else would she become a Lionheart anyways?

Man she must look silly after flopping all around like that. Whatever.

poppy
December 10th, 2023, 09:01 PM
Birdsnow
she/her | scarred blue mitted ragdoll with blue eyes

The ragdoll had padded into the den seeking out one specific apprentice. She would visit Lotuspaw and Rainpaw later about their training, but for the time being, she wanted to see if she could locate a young cat by the name of Adderpaw. The bright, sweet young she-cat had caught the blue and white molly's eye, and she wanted to get to know the young cat. Check in. She remembered how stressful being a new apprentice was, and that was when RiverClan was relatively stable. The molly couldn't fathom what it was like trying to grow up in a Clan without stability- she had been blessed to see at least a little of a stable Clan.

"Adderpaw?" She murmured softly as she entered the den, friendly expression giving way to a concerned frown. "Are you okay, little one?" Adderpaw seemed trouble, maybe even distressed. That wouldn't do.

[ TheLostAmongTheStars ]

Fish
December 11th, 2023, 05:52 AM
Birdsnow
she/her | scarred blue mitted ragdoll with blue eyes

The ragdoll had padded into the den seeking out one specific apprentice. She would visit Lotuspaw and Rainpaw later about their training, but for the time being, she wanted to see if she could locate a young cat by the name of Adderpaw. The bright, sweet young she-cat had caught the blue and white molly's eye, and she wanted to get to know the young cat. Check in. She remembered how stressful being a new apprentice was, and that was when RiverClan was relatively stable. The molly couldn't fathom what it was like trying to grow up in a Clan without stability- she had been blessed to see at least a little of a stable Clan.

"Adderpaw?" She murmured softly as she entered the den, friendly expression giving way to a concerned frown. "Are you okay, little one?" Adderpaw seemed trouble, maybe even distressed. That wouldn't do.

[ @TheLostAmongTheStars (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=19613) ]
Adderpaw

Adderpaw was surprised when she heard her name called out and hearing who it rang from surprised her even more so. She quickly sat up and tried to look proper to the deputy. Forgetting of course to fix her fur making her look a little wild. "Uh well er.." Adderpaw tried to think of a fitting lie, yet she couldn't think of one. She was also having a hard time to find the words how to describe how she was feeling. "I was upset, then uh my mind went to those bad thoughts.. The ones you get when you sit still too long" She said looking to the ground, slouching. It felt like some kind of failure to admit this. She also worried that she would start to crack up if she had to say what she was thinking.

Cinnamon~
December 14th, 2023, 04:03 AM
Silverpaw was alive.

Fezity
December 14th, 2023, 04:40 PM
Fern'paw || Open
Curious, gullible, trustful

The day was not long enough for Fern'paw, his paws outstretched and his long thick fur damped with water. He was a proud Riverclan cat after all, yet he didn't resemble one so easily. His long fur made it hard to move through the currents," Wonder if I'll get a mentor soon, maybe they'll teach me how to move swiftly," The tom with the green eyes stared around the den; eyeing the mossy bedding and how the cats outside the den moved around. He'll never admit it, but Fern'paw was slightly lonely, he never was a social kit, so making friends came late for him.

Phantom_breeze
December 15th, 2023, 03:01 PM
After a rough morning of going on patrol, Springmoss had remembered that she was goin to be training her new apprentice, Fern’paw. She trotted over to the apprentice den, peering in, she saw the tom cat laying down. Walking over towards him, in a cheerful tone she said,”Hey Fern’paw, hope your ready for some training today.”

Fezity
December 15th, 2023, 03:06 PM
After a rough morning of going on patrol, Springmoss had remembered that she was goin to be training her new apprentice, Fern’paw. She trotted over to the apprentice den, peering in, she saw the tom cat laying down. Walking over towards him, in a cheerful tone she said,”Hey Fern’paw, hope your ready for some training today.”

Suddenly Fern'paw ears perked up and upon seeing a she-cat approach him, he jumped to his paws and warily nodded," Springmoss! I--uh...I'm ready, born ready...well not born ready cause kits aren't really---well..I uh..I'm ready," His paws tingled as he lowered his head in embarrassment," Are we going on a patrol?", Then it sparked in him, he lifted his head and pounced around the she-cat," Oh! Are we going to fight some mouse-brained thunderclan cats? Or wrestle some rogues? I'll show them who's the boss," He gave the air a swipe of his paws and snarled.

Phantom_breeze
December 15th, 2023, 03:20 PM
Suddenly Fern'paw ears perked up and upon seeing a she-cat approach him, he jumped to his paws and warily nodded," Springmoss! I--uh...I'm ready, born ready...well not born ready cause kits aren't really---well..I uh..I'm ready," His paws tingled as he lowered his head in embarrassment," Are we going on a patrol?", Then it sparked in him, he lifted his head and pounced around the she-cat," Oh! Are we going to fight some mouse-brained thunderclan cats? Or wrestle some rogues? I'll show them who's the boss," He gave the air a swipe of his paws and snarled.

Tags; Fezity
Unable to avoid a laughing, she said,”Slow down there Warrior, first you have to learn the basics, then maybe we can see about that fight your thinking of.” Smiling, Springmoss remembered when she was excited for the first time she started her training. Escaping her happy memory, she began telling the tom cat what all they were going to do today.”First off, we’re going to try and get you good at swimming, then I’ll teach you how to properly hunt water and land prey, alright?”

Fezity
December 15th, 2023, 09:28 PM
Tags; Fezity
Unable to avoid a laughing, she said,”Slow down there Warrior, first you have to learn the basics, then maybe we can see about that fight your thinking of.” Smiling, Springmoss remembered when she was excited for the first time she started her training. Escaping her happy memory, she began telling the tom cat what all they were going to do today.”First off, we’re going to try and get you good at swimming, then I’ll teach you how to properly hunt water and land prey, alright?”

Fern'paw lowered his studded tail and puffed out his chest," I'm ready! But...uh...swimming," He narrowed his eyes to his long thick fur and seemed disappointed. Fern'paw wasn't the best swimmer, he always feared what the currents might do to his white coat, and always thought he'd die drowning by his fur. But shaking the feeling, he was sure SpringMoss could teach him, so he beamed again," Im going to train hard, and maybe I'll catch up to the others',

Phantom_breeze
December 16th, 2023, 07:29 AM
Fern'paw lowered his studded tail and puffed out his chest," I'm ready! But...uh...swimming," He narrowed his eyes to his long thick fur and seemed disappointed. Fern'paw wasn't the best swimmer, he always feared what the currents might do to his white coat, and always thought he'd die drowning by his fur. But shaking the feeling, he was sure SpringMoss could teach him, so he beamed again," Im going to train hard, and maybe I'll catch up to the others',

”Before we start let me tell you something Fern’paw.”Springmoss paused in her words, thinking back to when she had a hard time swimming because of her thick and fluffy pelt, just like the tom cat now.
”Many moons ago, I was like you, I had a hard time swimming because of my fur. Many times I felt like I was dragging everyone back because of it, but my mentor had helped me to improve my swimming, and now I’m really good at it. That’s why we’re focusing on swimming first, so that I can help you improve on swimming. Our pelts are the same, thick and fluffy, so it’s easier for me to teach you how to swim, unlike most of the others who that have thin and shorthair coats.”

Tags; Fezity

Fezity
December 16th, 2023, 08:47 AM
”Before we start let me tell you something Fern’paw.”Springmoss paused in her words, thinking back to when she had a hard time swimming because of her thick and fluffy pelt, just like the tom cat now.
”Many moons ago, I was like you, I had a hard time swimming because of my fur. Many times I felt like I was dragging everyone back because of it, but my mentor had helped me to improve my swimming, and now I’m really good at it. That’s why we’re focusing on swimming first, so that I can help you improve on swimming. Our pelts are the same, thick and fluffy, so it’s easier for me to teach you how to swim, unlike most of the others who that have thin and shorthair coats.”

Tags; Fezity

Ears perked and listening, Springmoss seemed to understand Fern'paw fear. Enough for the tom to want to prove himself even more, if he was to fail the first time around he'd try again--no matter how many moons or seasons it took, Fern'paw was determined not to let the she-cat down. Yet still, he pondered how the other apprentice was doing in their training, wondering how far they were in already," Springmoss...do you think I'll find...someone when I'm stronger?", A random question really, Fern'paw was usually the type to not care. His green bright eyes stared outside the apprentice den and trotted toward the exit. Only to glance over his shoulder with a content look," I'm going to be useful one day, for Riverclan sake".

Phantom_breeze
December 16th, 2023, 10:55 AM
Ears perked and listening, Springmoss seemed to understand Fern'paw fear. Enough for the tom to want to prove himself even more, if he was to fail the first time around he'd try again--no matter how many moons or seasons it took, Fern'paw was determined not to let the she-cat down. Yet still, he pondered how the other apprentice was doing in their training, wondering how far they were in already," Springmoss...do you think I'll find...someone when I'm stronger?", A random question really, Fern'paw was usually the type to not care. His green bright eyes stared outside the apprentice den and trotted toward the exit. Only to glance over his shoulder with a content look," I'm going to be useful one day, for Riverclan sake".

”I’m sure you’ll find a partner who will like you for who you are.” Springmoss could sense his worry, so she walked over towards him, putting one of her paws over her apprentice’s shoulder. Trying to lighten the mood up some, the she-cat said,”Alright, since you’re all ready, let’s go ahead and walk on over to Lionsbeach for your first proper swimming lesson. And maybe we can grab a trout to eat along the way.”

poppy
December 17th, 2023, 07:58 PM
Adderpaw

Adderpaw was surprised when she heard her name called out and hearing who it rang from surprised her even more so. She quickly sat up and tried to look proper to the deputy. Forgetting of course to fix her fur making her look a little wild. "Uh well er.." Adderpaw tried to think of a fitting lie, yet she couldn't think of one. She was also having a hard time to find the words how to describe how she was feeling. "I was upset, then uh my mind went to those bad thoughts.. The ones you get when you sit still too long" She said looking to the ground, slouching. It felt like some kind of failure to admit this. She also worried that she would start to crack up if she had to say what she was thinking.

Birdsnow hardly realized Adderpaw had messy fur (at this point her brain didn't even register it, bigger fish to catch than someone's messy pelt). A concerned frown grew on her face as the apprentice mentioned bad thoughts, but she nodded as if she understood. Because she did, unfortunately. "I understand that." Looking around the den, nostalgia stinging her with surprising ferocity. After all, she had spent a realllyyyy long time in here. The warrior's den had yet to feel like home, because she was so used to the apprentice's den. She had even caught herself trying to retire here after a long day, because it was just muscle memory at this point. "Sometimes it helps me to get fresh air or think about some happier things, like what I'm grateful for." She used to be able to think about having a loving family and lots of friends, but outside of Tansypaw and Larkstar, all her friends were gone and except for Troutpaw and Bluefang (both of whom she wasn't close with at all), her enormous family was gone as well. Briefly, she wondered if Adderpaw had a family- and the mere thought of the possibility that the young molly didn't have anyone to lean on was quite sickening to the RiverClan deputy.

Fish
December 17th, 2023, 08:15 PM
Birdsnow hardly realized Adderpaw had messy fur (at this point her brain didn't even register it, bigger fish to catch than someone's messy pelt). A concerned frown grew on her face as the apprentice mentioned bad thoughts, but she nodded as if she understood. Because she did, unfortunately. "I understand that." Looking around the den, nostalgia stinging her with surprising ferocity. After all, she had spent a realllyyyy long time in here. The warrior's den had yet to feel like home, because she was so used to the apprentice's den. She had even caught herself trying to retire here after a long day, because it was just muscle memory at this point. "Sometimes it helps me to get fresh air or think about some happier things, like what I'm grateful for." She used to be able to think about having a loving family and lots of friends, but outside of Tansypaw and Larkstar, all her friends were gone and except for Troutpaw and Bluefang (both of whom she wasn't close with at all), her enormous family was gone as well. Briefly, she wondered if Adderpaw had a family- and the mere thought of the possibility that the young molly didn't have anyone to lean on was quite sickening to the RiverClan deputy.

Adderpaw

Adderpaw's brain was so caught up in the stress of the dark thoughts lurking in her mind she barely heard the first few words Birdsnow had said. She flicked her ear and herself back to attention to not lose any more precious words. "What am I thankful for.." Adderpaw muttered as she took time to think about it. She then gave a shy look up to Birdsnow, hoping... Hoping. "Birdsnow if you aren't busy... Would you like to go out for a walk with me?" She said very shyly. "I know as a deputy you are very busy but.. You seem to know a lot about this hm... Head stuff? Whatever you'd call it"

Swiftheart <3
December 18th, 2023, 10:23 AM
/Hailpaw/
Hailpaw yawned, curling up to sleep. He needed all the sleep he could get. While, yes, his mentor-Echoheart, was very kind, they still were strict. They were always with Riverheart, their best friend. Hailpaw preferred to use they/them pronouns when addressing his mentor, but he also called them she/her from time to time.

lys.luvbot
December 25th, 2023, 04:12 PM
★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
| She/Her | 6 moons | Purrks: N/A | Bisexual | Appretince |
Orange-coated tabby with a pinkish undertone and green eyes.
❝ She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent. ❞

[OPEN]

StrawberryPaw would wake up, blinking the tiredness from her eyelids as she took in the surroundings of the den where she'd been spending a few moons. Green eyes StrawberryPaw was feeling a bit lonely, as most of her clanmates had already left the den to start their daily tasks. She got up and stretched her legs, flexing her claws before giving herself a good shake. The orange-coated tabby then padded towards the entrance of the den, her pinkish undertone fur shimmering in the sunlight that filtered through the trees. As she stepped outside, she felt the cool breeze on her fur and took a deep breath of the fresh forest air.

StrawberryPaw sat down outside the den and started grooming herself, licking her paw and running it over her ears. She couldn't help but wonder what her mentor was up to, and if she'd be able to train with her today. She had a lot to learn, but she was eager to prove herself and become a skilled warrior. Green eyes wide and alert as she sat up and aligned her tail around her paws as she sat, she yawned out of boredom as she scanned the empty den.

Snips
December 25th, 2023, 08:37 PM
★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
| She/Her | 6 moons | Purrks: N/A | Bisexual | Appretince |
Orange-coated tabby with a pinkish undertone and green eyes.
❝ She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent. ❞

[OPEN]

StrawberryPaw would wake up, blinking the tiredness from her eyelids as she took in the surroundings of the den where she'd been spending a few moons. Green eyes StrawberryPaw was feeling a bit lonely, as most of her clanmates had already left the den to start their daily tasks. She got up and stretched her legs, flexing her claws before giving herself a good shake. The orange-coated tabby then padded towards the entrance of the den, her pinkish undertone fur shimmering in the sunlight that filtered through the trees. As she stepped outside, she felt the cool breeze on her fur and took a deep breath of the fresh forest air.

StrawberryPaw sat down outside the den and started grooming herself, licking her paw and running it over her ears. She couldn't help but wonder what her mentor was up to, and if she'd be able to train with her today. She had a lot to learn, but she was eager to prove herself and become a skilled warrior. Green eyes wide and alert as she sat up and aligned her tail around her paws as she sat, she yawned out of boredom as she scanned the empty den.

"Adderpaw…dangit, where is that apprentice…" Creekpelt muttered to himself. He was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't see the 'paw outside the den-until he ran into her. "Oh, sorry!" Creekpelt yelped.

lesbianism
December 28th, 2023, 08:16 PM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6474&pictureid=45210
♡ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1508462#post1508462) r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; TheLostAmongTheStars

Ripplepelt ducked into the apprentice den, looking for a sleeping Adderpaw. It was too early to wake the other apprentices without reason, the sun not yet peeking over the horizon.

"Adderpaw," she mewed quietly, poking her. "Wake up. It's time to head out."

Fish
December 28th, 2023, 09:05 PM
♡ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1508462#post1508462) r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @TheLostAmongTheStars (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=19613)

Ripplepelt ducked into the apprentice den, looking for a sleeping Adderpaw. It was too early to wake the other apprentices without reason, the sun not yet peeking over the horizon.

"Adderpaw," she mewed quietly, poking her. "Wake up. It's time to head out."
Adderpaw

Adderpaw had gone to bed early only because of the gathering had so much excitement going on. It took a few pokes before Adderpaw actually woke up but when she saw Ripplepelt she couldn't help but let out a few giggles. She was so excited to go see where the lost clan was. She quietly got up from the nest and started to make her way out of the apprentice den. Many thoughts were going through Adderpaw's head on what this clan could have looked like. She wondered if they could find an old Skyclan cat around or maybe a ghost! That would be cool!

lesbianism
December 30th, 2023, 05:02 AM
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; Cubeisdagoat

Ripplepelt ducked her head into the apprentices den. Just because Charredpaw was stuck in camp didn't mean he got time off his apprentice duties. Her hope was that if she kept his paws busy, he'd keep himself out of trouble.

"Charredpaw, why don't you go check on the elders den and nursery - see if any of the elders of queens need new bedding or ticks removed," she called into the den. "You should be able to get enough feathers from the prey on the freshkill pile and fresh moss from what grows on the Stormcrest, but if you need more, come get me - I'll get you some more."

Forgetfulshape
December 30th, 2023, 05:06 AM
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; Cubeisdagoat

Ripplepelt ducked her head into the apprentices den. Just because Charredpaw was stuck in camp didn't mean he got time off his apprentice duties. Her hope was that if she kept his paws busy, he'd keep himself out of trouble.

"Charredpaw, why don't you go check on the elders den and nursery - see if any of the elders of queens need new bedding or ticks removed," she called into the den. "You should be able to get enough feathers from the prey on the freshkill pile and fresh moss from what grows on the Stormcrest, but if you need more, come get me - I'll get you some more."

Charredpaw had curled up in a little ball, mentally yelling and screaming at himself for recklessly endangering his clanmates like he did. Frostpaw and Smolderpaw were collecting small rocks and making patterns using them.
As soon as Charredpaw heard Ripplepelt's voice, he quietly poked his head up. He forced himself to stand up and leave the den, revealing some small-ish cuts along his paws where the den had scratched his limbs. Ignoring the now surging pain, Charredpaw made himself go and do as was suggested by his mentor.

taillow
January 2nd, 2024, 05:54 PM
Wingkit
He/him | 6 moons | No purrks
After having visited his aunt to apologize about his unintentional disruption during the meeting (okay maybe a bit intentional) Wingkit knew there was one other Clanmate he wanted to apologize to. It felt unfair though, considering this one was younger than him and already made an apprentice. He tried to shove that down though, ignoring the way it made him jealous. It was something he could deal with later - after all, it wasn't Baypaw's fault that he wasn't made a warrior, it was probably due to his stinky dad dying. Bleh.

Poking his head into the den where he assumed the tom would be, Wing had to let his eyes adjust before he could make anything out. "Uh, Baypaw, are you in here?" There was a slight twinge of annoyance in his tone which he immediately scolded himself for, shaking his head and trying again. "It's Wingkit," stupid, stupid, stupid, "and I, uh, just wanted to comes and see if you, uh... how your trainings going?" He internally winced at his pathetic attempt at a save, and could only hope that the other kit hadn't picked up on the changes in his voice.

[ vellichor :heartbounce: ]

furrensic
January 2nd, 2024, 11:13 PM
alpinepaw mopes.

blxze.
January 3rd, 2024, 06:47 PM
alpinepaw mopes.

FLUTTERPAW
"Be her friend"
Female | 10 moons | RiverClan
Tags: furrensic (Open to all apprentices!)

Flutterpaw padded into the den, and halted to blink at Alpinepaw. "Hey Alpinepaw, what's the matter?" she asked, padding up to the fellow apprentice. Her long golden-tabby fur was groomed smoothly to her pelt, soft and silky as a fawn's belly.
Flutterpaw was glad- she'd spent way too much time grooming it this morning and it'd be bad if her work was worthless and wasted. "You look like someone stole your catch on a hunting patrol." she commented, swishing her tail.

Eden
January 5th, 2024, 05:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/sU4uYhH.png
Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Another day of her waking up to the cold crisp air that has taken over their home. No longer was it warm but instead cold and wet with all this snow around here. Springpaw had spent her day yesterday drying off and warming up after her little mishap at Lionsbeach. Others would have gone to Tansypaw after that but she would wait and see if she got sick or anything from the combination. Green eyes slide open to take in the sight of the apprentice's den that she was sadly still stuck in. No time felt like wasting she got up and gave a stretch before she felt her chest tighten a bit. Out of instinct she let out a cough to fix it and saw a puff of hot air leave her mouth. That didn't work as she broke into a small coughing fit which didn't last long but that didn't mean she was happy about it. With a grumble she shook herself and exited the den, she spent enough time in here anyways.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Minkuu
January 6th, 2024, 07:03 AM
──────────────
[ Sunsetpaw | they/them | 9 Moons ]
Riverclan Apprentice | Post: 124
Purrks: Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
──────────────
[Removing Snow from camp/den]

Huh, there was some snow that managed to make it in the den. Doesn't really look too good, it kinda makes the den a bit more messy so they figured they could use they paws and push away some of the snow outside of the den. They didn't really wanted to pile it up in front of the den opening so Sunsetpaw pushed the snow next to it. Of course if Sunsetpaw were to pile it up in front of the den it won't actually cover up the entrance but it's a bit more...nicer? To move it to the sides of the opening. It was a lot more than Sunsetpaw realized. Not too much but still. There, much better! It looks cleaner now! There's a bunch of snow everywhere. The apprentice turned to face the clearing; Maybe they should go check if the other dens need any cleaning as well.

blxze.
January 7th, 2024, 04:57 AM
Flutterpaw nosed into the den, hoping there might be some cat to talk to. She'd love the company! She wasn't the most social of cats- Flutter was exceedingly bored at this moment, and glanced around in the shadows of the den, which had cooled without warm bodies of apprentices in slumber within it.
With a sigh, Flutterpaw realized snow was going to come into the apprentice den if she didn't fix it.
Stepping outside, the yellow molly brushed snow off of the roof of the den, removing the piles from it half-heartedly.

[Open]

hades.
January 11th, 2024, 07:16 PM
Snappaw looked at his temporary den.

Fish
January 13th, 2024, 12:47 AM
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her

Adderpaw came in with some pretty rocks that she had found in the wild. The apprentice den needed some sprucing up and she was going to help. So the young apprentice started to organize the den a little bit before she started to place the pretty rocks around the den. Once she was done putting them down she took a step back to look at her handy work and smiled seeing it. She felt she did a good job.
Once she was done with that, she went to quickly grab her present she left just outside the den. From there she went and placed it nicely in the middle of her moss bed like it was a strange egg. She thought it looked funny like that but when it was time to go to bed she would move it.

Eden
January 14th, 2024, 06:59 PM
Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She was sick and tired of no one taking her seriously, always demeaning her or brushing her aside. Springpaw did not claw her way to where she was now for others to treat her like a kit! "Lionpaw!" she yelled, not caring if anyone heard her today she was done caring. She wanted to go lay some paws on the other two but they got their punishments. This one on the other hand did not get in any kind of trouble for his actions of antagonizing her like that. "You don't get to run away like a kit after you decided to join in with those two, especially after you yelled at me to practically leave you alone!" now she was getting in his face.

"You want to act tough with your words? How about you show it with your paws!" that was her only warning as she made a move to try shoving them into the nearest wall. "You can't go and tell me to leave you alone then come at me acting like that! You can't have it both ways! Either I be irritating like I was before or you don't mess with me anymore!" her next move was to smack them into the ground if it worked.

Tecumori

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Tecumori
January 14th, 2024, 08:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/xSHtNR8.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/JYSgFuW.png
Lionpaw - He/Him
Silver Tongue || Go With The Flow

Lionpaw was resting in his nest, smug smile plastered to his face after his run in with Spring. He couldn't stifle the chuckle that escaped him as he played the scene over again in his mind. She deserved it in his opinion. After she'd been so annoying and mean to him, he had finally gotten back at her! Maybe now she'll show him more respect~

He heard Springpaw long before her familiar black and orange pelt came into view. He hadn't expected to see her so soon, let alone be reprimanded. He kind of hoped her anger would have died down after he left. She was a-- urgh-- Lionheart after all, so he expected her to behave with a little more dignity. Not chase after him to continue this pitiful little arguement.

Well, now she was in his face, spouting what he could only assume were idle threats. Lionpaw rolled his eyes. She wouldn't actually do anything to him, he was sure of it. The last time he had tried to hit someone he nearly got demoted, so what made her think she could threaten him like this?

[1d20; 8]
Lionpaw was about to come back at her with some rude retort, but before he could react he was shoved against the den wall, spluttering as the wind was knocked out of him. He only had a moment to react before Springpaw was shouting at him again, but he was too shocked to listen clearly.

She- She actually pushed him! And it looked like she wasn't going to end it there.

[1d20; 18]
This time he was ready. Lionpaw swerved out of the way before her paw could connect. "If you think you can beat any respect out of me you are sorely mistaken!" Now it was his turn. He wouldn't take this lying down. Lionpaw lunged, aiming to shove Springpaw off her feet, or at least force her to back away from him. Whatever it took to defend himself from the clearly deranged apprentice.

Leafy
--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

Eden
January 16th, 2024, 04:02 PM
Springpaw
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She stood there and let him shove her though it didn't so much as make her move. Springpaw wasn't small or slim looking like she was when she had first been apprenticed. No, she had refused to sit in a den all day, and every day, she at least went about in camp doing anything. Most of her days had been spent getting some sort of training from a warrior or volunteering for any open patrols. So she had muscles now and she planted her feet into the ground when he tried to shove her. "Respect? I don't want your respect, I gave that up the moment you yelled at me" one minute she had yelled now she was eerily calm. "What I want" she started right as she tried again to slam him into the ground with a swing of her whole arm. "is for you to get off your high rock or whatever and take in your own words, Leave me alone!" she hissed.

Tecumori

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

FruitBatz
January 17th, 2024, 08:01 AM
Moonpaw sniffed around the den

Tecumori
January 18th, 2024, 04:39 PM
Lionpaw - He/Him

Stiff as a boulder, she hardly budged as he pushed all his weight into her. Stars, was she made of stone or something!? Lionpaw tried to back away but found he was corned between the wall of the den, Springpaw blocking his only way out.

[1d20; 6] gah his precious face! :0
The only thing he could do was fight back, so that's what he did. Before he could make a move, however, Spring swung her arm into the side of his head. He crumpled to the floor, his cheek kissing the ground upon impact. Now his head was spinning, and a trail of blood trickled from his nose. Tears gathered in his eyes, more from the pain of it all than of anything emotional. In fact, the only emotion Lionpaw felt at the moment was rage and, embarrassingly a bit of fear. (+1 nose bleed lol)

Her words were mush in his ears and it took him a second to understand what she was saying. 'Leave her alone?' he'd nearly forgotten he said that to her. Well... this wasn't about her! This was about him getting revenge on how annoying she had been since... since he was practically a kit! Shame on her; Lionpaw was owed his retribution!

"Fine! Whatever, just keep your paws off of me," His words were hollow, but he'd say anything just to get her to stop. Then he scrambled away from her, crouching near the back of the den. His fur was a mess now, disheveled and full of dirt.

She'd pay for this eventually. He'd swear his life on it that he'd make her pay for getting the best of him.

"Just wait until Larkstar hears about this! Putting your paws on an apprentice is so immature for a Lionheart," he hissed. Fearing another blow he shuffled further back into the den. Spring was still blocking the exit and he didn't want to get caught in her paws again. He waited for the perfect opening to escape, glaring holes into Spring all the while.

Leafy ( Lionpaw's a big baby so he's giving up the fight :P )

Rose
January 22nd, 2024, 06:42 PM
Pristinepaw (https://toyhou.se/24578817.pristinepaw)
She/Her

Paws shuffled vigorously in the snow for a couple of moments as the pretty molly shoved dollop after dollop of freezing white fluff out the Apprentice’s Den entrance. It had been a surprise when Pristinepaw had plodded into the den after her naming ceremony and found that all the unclaimed nests were the ones nearest to the den entrance, where the cold mercilessly seeped in. (Okay, now that she thought about it – it wasn’t that surprising).

But either way, now Pristinepaw was stuck shoveling snow out of the place where her nest was meant to be. Right, she needed a nest too, because Pansypetal would probably take their family nest and move it to the warrior's den. Pristinepaw didn't know the first thing about nest building. Yikes.

Huffing as she continued shoving snow out of the den, Pristinepaw found herself squinting into the darkness as chills racked her body, starting from her paw tips and climbing upward. Brrrrr. At the very least, if she was going to do this, she might as well talk to someone while at it. Yeah. She'd make friends!

“Hello.” Pristinepaw tried as she blinked into the darkness of the apprentice’s den, voice both hesitant yet cheery with the prospect of getting to know her new denmates. She could tell Wingpaw all about it later! And Honeypaw too, she supposed. Oh, and Larkstar, if her mentor wanted to know. Nervous jitters erupted in Pristinepaw’s stomach. She still couldn’t believe Larkstar was her mentor. “My name is.. um, Pristinepaw.” She cleared her throat as the silence ensued. What was she meant to say? With Wingpaw, everything felt easy. Simple. Right.

Maybe she should ask something. Would it make it easier for her denmates to respond? “Do you guys, er… Know any cool stories?”

[ corrosion! - Silverpaw / TheLostAmongTheStars - Adderpaw ]

Fish
January 22nd, 2024, 06:48 PM
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her

Adderpaw had taken a moment to take a break. She had been working all day and while there were still things to do she knew that they would still be there after she rested up. Then she heard a voice call into the apprentice's den. A quick glance up revealed it to be Pristinepaw. Didn't she just become an apprentice? Well this was time to congratulate her one to one instead of just yelling her name from the crowd of cats. "Hey Pristinepaw, congratulations on become an apprentice." Adderpaw said with a soft sweet voice. "Cool stories? Yes I got one about a clan that went missing." She said with little info to draw in interest.

She had practically just learned this story but loved it so much. Adderpaw figured that another cat would be interested in it as well. Plus it had the added benefit of spreading more of the history of the clans to the younger cats. Younger cats? Ha, Pristinepaw was barely younger than her and she was thinking like this.

@Rose (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=17093)

bite
January 22nd, 2024, 07:06 PM
silverpaw
chill of death ▵ shadow fiend ▵ mind reader ▵ dreamwalker
┈┈┈The sun turns. She sniffed her wet nose and squinted carefully at the den wall. There, a smudge, small, subdued enough to resemble a cloud. A cloud rolling across the sky, leisure as it was, to cover the sun, a hole, a fracture in the wall. Her lips twitched with remorse. It must mean more rain, or, as their luck has run, snow. She swept her gaze across the canvas, looking for more clues. Some unexplained stain provided that it would happen in a moon - what else could the crescent denote? Or, as she peered closer at it, she thought it must mean a quarter-moon instead. That was what crescents were, after all.

She kneaded her nest under her paws with growing anxiety. Weather like that would set back her swimming lesson another moon. If the clover kept wilting, she would be an apprentice still until the next leaf-bare. Silverpaw grimaced darkly. That was if she didn't get kicked out before then for being unsuited for clan life. She kept her hissing spit back and turned around in the den, noticing Pristinepaw shoveling the snow out. She paused a moment, observing with intrigue until the apprentice called to her and, upon glancing about, Adderpaw.

Conversation and congratulation lilted through the den, soft on Silverpaw's ears as she watched the two quietly. Something wry twisted inside her, curdling her heart around her ribs ever so gently. She tilted her head slightly with unblinking eyes at Adderpaw, slit pupils flicking over the brown-specked pelt before dancing over to the new, white-as-snow apprentice. Silverpaw hummed noncommittally; it seemed she missed her turn to tell a tale first.

Still, she tucked her paws neatly, next to the speck that resembled a grave on the floor, and stared at Adderpaw. "Do tell," she murmured softly, knowing well that she didn't have to speak harshly for her monotonous voice to carry.
┈┈┈
Rose TheLostAmongTheStars

Rose
January 25th, 2024, 01:46 PM
Pristinepaw (https://toyhou.se/24578817.pristinepaw)
She/Her

Her heart soared with giddy delight as one of the apprentices greeted her. She'd been congratulated! "Thank you..." Skies, what was the apprentice's name... Oh! That was right. "..Adderpaw! Thank you." Adderpaw was one of the more popular apprentices, after all. Pristinepaw couldn't not know her name. Not when the brown tabby was rather active around RiverClan.

Briefly, Pristinepaw's gaze flitted to Silverpaw as the other apprentice glanced between them a moment. Yikes, she hadn't even noticed Silverpaw there until just now! Flashing her denmate a shy smile, Pristinepaw shoved another pawful of snow away from the area she was standing and settled down, tail wrapped tightly around herself. "How does an entire Clan go missing?" The pretty molly asked, eyes wide with wonder as she listened to the tale Adderpaw was laying out before them.

[ TheLostAmongTheStars - Adderpaw / corrosion! - Silverpaw | Sorry for the late reply. We can drop this roleplay if you guys would like. :heartbounce: ]

Saki
January 26th, 2024, 07:21 PM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6713&pictureid=46988

``Cause we can stay at home and watch the sunset but I can’t help from asking are for bored yet?``
-He/him-Riverclan-12 moons-Pansexual-87/100-

Treepaw stretched, cuddling up in his nest gently. He pawed at his nest to fluff it up and shred it to make it cozier. He curled up and closed his eyes, tired after everything that day. He quickly fell asleep.

Saki
January 28th, 2024, 05:45 PM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6713&pictureid=46988

``Cause we can stay at home and watch the sunset but I can’t help from asking are for bored yet?``
-He/him-Riverclan-12 moons-Pansexual-95/100-Beefed up tier 2-Silk Spinner-

Treepaw took the daisies he had mustered up from under the snow, the blossom beginning to flower inside camp, the clusters of ferns he had found everywhere and weaved them together into a necklace. The colors were bright a vibrant- he wanted to give it to Squirrelpaw as a present! He thought it was a nice gift. The pattern was white, pink, white, pink, weaved together with long ferns and grass the colors of beige and green. He smiled as he held his creation in his paws. He placed it over his neck, to see if it would fit- and it did! With a purr he hid it under his nest to later give it to Squirrel.

Forgetfulshape
January 29th, 2024, 07:48 AM
Voices in 'My'(his) Head
Smolderpaw
Riverclan Apprentice || 8 Moons || Brown tom with Green eyes || Bewitched with voices in head

Frostpaw running away, the disappearance of his leader, the death of a friend who was only reacting on impulse... It was too much. Smolderpaw curled into a tiny ball and began quietly sobbing into his paws. However, a voice picked up in his head.
'Don't cry, it's their fault for everything. Just get revenge; kill 'em. It's what Charredpaw, or Michael, or William would do.'
Smolderpaw tried to ignore the voice, but it was becoming too much and he curled up tighter, hoping to be saved from whatever was trying to make him go into villain mode.
[OPEN]

Zei
January 29th, 2024, 09:47 AM
Voices in 'My'(his) Head
Smolderpaw
Riverclan Apprentice || 8 Moons || Brown tom with Green eyes || Bewitched with voices in head

Frostpaw running away, the disappearance of his leader, the death of a friend who was only reacting on impulse... It was too much. Smolderpaw curled into a tiny ball and began quietly sobbing into his paws. However, a voice picked up in his head.
'Don't cry, it's their fault for everything. Just get revenge; kill 'em. It's what Charredpaw, or Michael, or William would do.'
Smolderpaw tried to ignore the voice, but it was becoming too much and he curled up tighter, hoping to be saved from whatever was trying to make him go into villain mode.
[OPEN]
Cocoonwillow
~Fox~
Fox/She/Her
Silver Tongue purrk

Fox in a Good Mood as Ever Popped her Head in the Apprentices Den. Spotting Smolderingpaw curled up like one of those thorny, stinky seeds, the petite feline bounded over with a soft huff. was everyone this... depressed these days?

she poked the apprentice with her nose, tilting her head Fox mewed "Something Bothering you hun?"

Forgetfulshape
January 29th, 2024, 11:50 AM
Cocoonwillow
~Fox~
Fox/She/Her
Silver Tongue purrk

Fox in a Good Mood as Ever Popped her Head in the Apprentices Den. Spotting Smolderingpaw curled up like one of those thorny, stinky seeds, the petite feline bounded over with a soft huff. was everyone this... depressed these days?

she poked the apprentice with her nose, tilting her head Fox mewed "Something Bothering you hun?"
" so much has happened, it's taking a toll on my sanity." Smolderpaw simply responded before going back to ignoring the voices in his head.

Zei
January 29th, 2024, 12:05 PM
" so much has happened, it's taking a toll on my sanity." Smolderpaw simply responded before going back to ignoring the voices in his head.
"in times like these, perhaps a stroll will help to clean your head and calm your mind?" the petite she-cat suggested

Eden
January 30th, 2024, 02:57 PM
Lionpaw - He/Him

Stiff as a boulder, she hardly budged as he pushed all his weight into her. Stars, was she made of stone or something!? Lionpaw tried to back away but found he was corned between the wall of the den, Springpaw blocking his only way out.

[1d20; 6] gah his precious face! :0
The only thing he could do was fight back, so that's what he did. Before he could make a move, however, Spring swung her arm into the side of his head. He crumpled to the floor, his cheek kissing the ground upon impact. Now his head was spinning, and a trail of blood trickled from his nose. Tears gathered in his eyes, more from the pain of it all than of anything emotional. In fact, the only emotion Lionpaw felt at the moment was rage and, embarrassingly a bit of fear. (+1 nose bleed lol)

Her words were mush in his ears and it took him a second to understand what she was saying. 'Leave her alone?' he'd nearly forgotten he said that to her. Well... this wasn't about her! This was about him getting revenge on how annoying she had been since... since he was practically a kit! Shame on her; Lionpaw was owed his retribution!

"Fine! Whatever, just keep your paws off of me," His words were hollow, but he'd say anything just to get her to stop. Then he scrambled away from her, crouching near the back of the den. His fur was a mess now, disheveled and full of dirt.

She'd pay for this eventually. He'd swear his life on it that he'd make her pay for getting the best of him.

"Just wait until Larkstar hears about this! Putting your paws on an apprentice is so immature for a Lionheart," he hissed. Fearing another blow he shuffled further back into the den. Spring was still blocking the exit and he didn't want to get caught in her paws again. He waited for the perfect opening to escape, glaring holes into Spring all the while.

Leafy ( Lionpaw's a big baby so he's giving up the fight :P )

Springpaw
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She stood over the other watching as he had tried to collect himself after her hit had landed. Maybe after this, he would stop sticking his nose in her business. Just maybe she could have some peace of mind of not having someone else putting her down. She had sucked it up when he had insulted her during their first fight. She dealt with clanmates treating her like some dumb child who didn't know anything. There was only so much she could take before she would just break. That breaking point had seemed to be him sticking himself into the earlier situation she had been in. "I won't have to leave a paw on you again if you learn to not stick your damn nose in my problems!" came out of her hissed reply. If he hadn't jumped her with the other two then she would have never come at him like this. No, her anger would have been towards the two out there but lionpaw had put himself in the spotlight so to say. Part of her found it funny seeing him so dirty-looking, especially when he prided himself on his appearance. Good, he could get his pride hurt like she kept getting day after day with these disgraceful clanmates they had. She dug her claws into the ground beneath them as she held in her anger, she still wanted to take a swing at him but she wouldn't do it again. Springpaw didn't say a word as she watched him skitter on out of the den, she didn't fear him going to the leader about her retaliation, she would gladly explain her actions if needed. Unlike him she wasn't afraid of the consequences, she would take any kind of punishment given, like she took all these stupid demeaned actions at her.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

alec
January 31st, 2024, 04:13 AM
->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

the apprentice shivered in her nest, leafbare showing its ugly face once again, she couldnt wait for newleaf to come. hopefully newleaf would bring stability. hopefully newleaf would bring strength and peace for every cat. eyes shut she willed herself to finally rest, exhaustion pulling at her body and quickly into sleep. a gasp, claws slipping on wet cool ground, fur sticking to her skin. she opened her eyes surrounded by faint blue darkness, head turning she had to squint, eyes stinging at the stark white infront of her. she took a step towards the white, ground giving in beneath her and making her fall, a oddly long fall, not at all linear like the fast times she had fallen or jumped off something. they opened their eyes, when did she close them in the first place?, and found herself on a grassy field, surrounded by little colourful flowers and bathing in the warmth of the moon shining upon her. not wasting a thought of why the moon was colouring everything in a pale blue sliver of light and warmth, she called out into the quietly humming silence, "hello? is anyone here?" . silver-y blue light tinting more and more white and milky as the minutes passed,were it even minutes? maybe she had spent hours here already-, thick cloudy slivers creeping closer slowly, wrapping her in a comfortably cool blanket of fog, contrasting the warmth of the moon pleasantly.
she pushed on, blanket of fog parting easily to let her body pass through, grass turned dirt turned grass again, she didnt know where she was going but she knew she had to keep going. her ears turned towards a sound, fog next to her getting thinner and thinner, she was sure a cat was going to reveal themself any second now, when the ground beneath them disappeared, falling.
she startled awake, glancing around her sleeping clanmates, bathed in the now cold moonlight shining in through the den entrance.
hollow loneliness stung in her chest. maybe starclan wasnt looking out for them anymore. maybe there was no "after". getting up, she made her way out of the den, the empty clearing covered in a thin layer of icy cold water. gazing up towards the moon she was greeted with nothing but the sight of grey clouds.
no other soul out here. neither cat nor star.
she was all alone.

[semi open]
#minkpaw766 (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=minkpaw766)

Zei
February 5th, 2024, 10:52 AM
Martenburr popped his head in "w-would anyone l-like to g-go training?" (OPEN)

Yoshdo
February 29th, 2024, 03:26 PM
Sunpaw leapt to her feet. "Oh really? Yes please!", she mrrreowed with delight!

(I will try to post back every day if I can.)

FruitBatz
March 4th, 2024, 11:39 AM
Moonpaw was sleep :)

(Open)

paris
March 5th, 2024, 12:59 PM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6963&pictureid=49295
birchbranch art created by @/rust`rock :heartbounce:

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 2, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.
´´Looking like I know what to do with it.´´

____

Birchpaw lifted her head as she heard a cat slinking into the den.

The demoted warrior had been asleep, so her vision was blurry. Blinking away said sleep, Birchpaw tilted her head when she realized it was Nightweb.

´´Nightweb?´´ The she-cat mewed. ´´What are you doing in the den?´´ Birchpaw got to her paws and headed over to her Clanmate.

[ Kida - I saw your latest post with Night in RiverClan Punishments, and I thought that Nightpaw would like someone to cheer him up :heartbounce: ]

f0rg0tt3n_v0id
March 5th, 2024, 01:18 PM

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

Birchpaw lifted her head as she heard a cat slinking into the den.

The demoted warrior had been asleep, so her vision was blurry. Blinking away said sleep, Birchpaw tilted her head when she realized it was Nightweb.

´´Nightweb?´´ The she-cat mewed. ´´What are you doing in the den?´´ Birchpaw got to her paws and headed over to her Clanmate.

[ Kida - I saw your latest post with Night in RiverClan Punishments, and I thought that Nightpaw would like someone to cheer him up :heartbounce: ]

✮Nightpaw✮He/Him✮ 23 Moons✮Bi ✮Apprentince

Raising his head to look at the she-cat, he responded back. "Got demoted, because I didn't report my patrol in," he explains quickly. His face heating a bit from embarrassment.

paris
March 5th, 2024, 01:34 PM

Raising his head to look at the she-cat, he responded back. "Got demoted, because I didn't report my patrol in," he explains quickly. His face heating a bit from embarrassment.

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

Birchpaw´s deep amber eyes glowed with sympathy. ´´There´s no need to be embarrassed about it,´´ The she-cat murmured.

´´I got demoted for the exact same reason.´´ Birchpaw touched her nose to the tom´s ear tip.

f0rg0tt3n_v0id
March 5th, 2024, 01:39 PM

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

Birchpaw´s deep amber eyes glowed with sympathy. ´´There´s no need to be embarrassed about it,´´ The she-cat murmured.

´´I got demoted for the exact same reason.´´ Birchpaw touched her nose to the tom´s ear tip.

"Oh?" That made him feel slightly better. "Well I hope I can get promoted when the time comes and not stay as a apprentice," he mews softly. "I will work hard to get my warrior name back."

paris
March 5th, 2024, 01:48 PM
"Oh?" That made him feel slightly better. "Well I hope I can get promoted when the time comes and not stay as a apprentice," he mews softly. "I will work hard to get my warrior name back."

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

Birchpaw´s eyes glows with warmth. ´´I know you will.´´

Sitting down beside Nightpaw, Birchpaw wrapped her white tail around her denmate´s shoulders.

´´And so will I,´´ She vowed.

f0rg0tt3n_v0id
March 5th, 2024, 01:51 PM

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

Birchpaw´s eyes glows with warmth. ´´I know you will.´´

Sitting down beside Nightpaw, Birchpaw wrapped her white tail around her denmate´s shoulders.

´´And so will I,´´ She vowed.

✮Nightpaw✮He/Him✮ 23 Moons✮Bi ✮Apprentice
Nightpaw let out a soft purr. He was glad to have such a kind clanmate. He laid his head back down, letting the warmth of Birchpaw help him ease up.

paris
March 5th, 2024, 01:56 PM
✮Nightpaw✮He/Him✮ 23 Moons✮Bi ✮Apprentice
Nightpaw let out a soft purr. He was glad to have such a kind clanmate. He laid his head back down, letting the warmth of Birchpaw help him ease up.

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

Birchpaw purred. The Beefed Up molly pressed herself against her Clanmate to warm him up.

´´At least we each have a cat we can talk to,´´ She murmured softly.

i just spotted a ship~

birchnight :heartbounce:

f0rg0tt3n_v0id
March 5th, 2024, 02:00 PM

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

Birchpaw purred. The Beefed Up molly pressed herself against her Clanmate to warm him up.

´´At least we each have a cat we can talk to,´´ She murmured softly.

i just spotted a ship~

birchnight :heartbounce:

✮Nightpaw✮He/Him✮ 23 Moons✮Bi ✮Warrior

"True," he mews feeling quite comfy.

I like it :] quite cute hehe

paris
March 5th, 2024, 02:04 PM

"True," he mews feeling quite comfy.

I like it :] quite cute hehe

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes

____

Birchpaw´s eyes narrowed as if she was lost in thought. After a few moments, the RiverClanner turned to Nightpaw.

´´Do you ever feel like cats are holding a grudge against you only because they just don´t like you?´´ She asked. Birchpaw had been feeling like that quite recently, ever since Fadingsun had demoted her in the first place.

Yet she had been demoted on her very first punishment, and Birchpaw had also gotten the worst of it. Mothcrash´s punishment would be relieved today, while she had another quarter moon.

f0rg0tt3n_v0id
March 5th, 2024, 02:10 PM

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

Birchpaw´s eyes narrowed as if she was lost in thought. After a few moments, the RiverClanner turned to Nightpaw.

´´Do you ever feel like cats are holding a grudge against you only because they just don´t like you?´´ She asked. Birchpaw had been feeling like that quite recently, ever since Fadingsun had demoted her in the first place.

Yet she had been demoted on her very first punishment, and Birchpaw had also gotten the worst of it. Mothcrash´s punishment would be relieved today, while she had another quarter moon.

Nightpaw thought for a moment at the sudden question. "I never really spoken to other clan members. I personally deserve the right to demoted even if it is my first punishment. I should have reported in but did not. I don't see why any cat would hate me or even you. You are very sweet and kind," he mews, lifting his head at this statement. He wraps his tail around the she-cat comfortably. "At least it is only for a quarter moon which isn't that bad," he says quietly.

paris
March 5th, 2024, 04:46 PM

Nightpaw thought for a moment at the sudden question. "I never really spoken to other clan members. I personally deserve the right to demoted even if it is my first punishment. I should have reported in but did not. I don't see why any cat would hate me or even you. You are very sweet and kind," he mews, lifting his head at this statement. He wraps his tail around the she-cat comfortably. "At least it is only for a quarter moon which isn't that bad," he says quietly.

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

´´It was actually for half a moon,´´ Birchpaw muttered quietly. ´´Mothcrash got off easy while I got the worst of the punishment.´´

The she-cat turned to Nightpaw when she felt his tail wrap around her. ´´Thank you,´´ She murmured, pressing her muzzle into the fur of his neck. ´´I appreciate that. Back to what I was saying, though.´´

´´Fadingsun demoted me for supposedly ´leaving Marigoldleap behind´ and ´taking over the patrol´ whenever Marigoldleap had followed Mothcrash and I out of camp.´´ The demoted warrior explained.

´´Meanwhile, Mothcrash did not get demoted, but he was confined to camp, though his punishment lasted a quarter moon while mine lasts for half.´´

f0rg0tt3n_v0id
March 5th, 2024, 05:12 PM

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

´´It was actually for half a moon,´´ Birchpaw muttered quietly. ´´Mothcrash got off easy while I got the worst of the punishment.´´

The she-cat turned to Nightpaw when she felt his tail wrap around her. ´´Thank you,´´ She murmured, pressing her muzzle into the fur of his neck. ´´I appreciate that. Back to what I was saying, though.´´

´´Fadingsun demoted me for supposedly ´leaving Marigoldleap behind´ and ´taking over the patrol´ whenever Marigoldleap had followed Mothcrash and I out of camp.´´ The demoted warrior explained.

´´Meanwhile, Mothcrash did not get demoted, but he was confined to camp, though his punishment lasted a quarter moon while mine lasts for half.´´

The tom thinks for a moment. "Oh wow, that is kinda harsh," he mutters. Maybe its because you leaded the patrol?" He suggested gently. "The leaders would get in more trouble for not being more responsible."

paris
March 5th, 2024, 05:22 PM

The tom thinks for a moment. "Oh wow, that is kinda harsh," he mutters. Maybe its because you leaded the patrol?" He suggested gently. "The leaders would get in more trouble for not being more responsible."

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

´´I wasn´t leading the patrol and that´s the problem,´´ The she-cat contradicted Nightpaw gently with a flick of her tail tip. ´´Marigoldleap was. Then she bailed on Mothcrash and I, never getting punished.´´

Birchpaw shrugged. It shouldn´t have mattered whether Marigoldleap was a queen or not. It certainly didn´t, as she was now the Clan´s temporary Medicine Cat.

The dappled molly snorted. ´´Now look at her - RiverClan´s temporary medicine cat. If you ask me, we already have plenty of those! By appointing Marigoldleap, Birdsnow knocked Cobwebpaw out of place, which probably made her feel useless. I wouldn´t blame her. With that lame leg of hers, treating her Clanmates probably made Cobwebpaw feel as if she was actually useful.´´

Birchpaw´s ears drooped at her own words. She wished she could feel like she meant something to someone. Perhaps things would change.

´´I´m not saying I don´t like Birdsnow,´´ The she-cat meowed. ´´I´m saying that I just don´t agree with her decision.´´

f0rg0tt3n_v0id
March 5th, 2024, 05:37 PM

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

´´I wasn´t leading the patrol and that´s the problem,´´ The she-cat contradicted Nightpaw gently with a flick of her tail tip. ´´Marigoldleap was. Then she bailed on Mothcrash and I, never getting punished.´´

Birchpaw shrugged. It shouldn´t have mattered whether Marigoldleap was a queen or not. It certainly didn´t, as she was now the Clan´s temporary Medicine Cat.

The dappled molly snorted. ´´Now look at her - RiverClan´s temporary medicine cat. If you ask me, we already have plenty of those! By appointing Marigoldleap, Birdsnow knocked Cobwebpaw out of place, which probably made her feel useless. I wouldn´t blame her. With that lame leg of hers, treating her Clanmates probably made Cobwebpaw feel as if she was actually useful.´´

Birchpaw´s ears drooped at her own words. She wished she could feel like she meant something to someone. Perhaps things would change.

´´I´m not saying I don´t like Birdsnow,´´ The she-cat meowed. ´´I´m saying that I just don´t agree with her decision.´´

"I have not noticed that with med cat situation but that does seem..quite unfair," he mews. "Cobwebpaw is a amazing apprentice from what I've heard," Nightpaw says with a slight smile. The tom noticed Birchpaw's ears and asked with a worried expression. "Are you alright?"

alec
March 13th, 2024, 08:59 AM
minkpaw poked her head into the den, silver eye scanning for her one and- her best friend. before stepping in, shiny shell still secure between her jaws. most of the salty taste had already faded away but she kind of wished it had clung to the smooth shell a bit longer, suddenly overcome with nerves and embarrassment the taste wouldve been a pleasant distraction.
"cobs?" they called out quietly, nudging the lighter molly gently. "i uhm i have something for you" she 'confessed' quickly, voice more squeaky than usual, before placing the shell infront of them.

(wow look who it is :00 surprise coink post whahhhttt???)
finley.exe

Katiethewolfchild
March 13th, 2024, 10:51 AM
Sparrowpaw groomed herself. Hopefully everyone would leave the six moon old with a missing foot alone and she wouldn't have to deal with being bothered by some cat that she didn't trust. (Open)

FruitBatz
March 14th, 2024, 09:47 AM
Moonpaw
Black and brown Tabby Siamese mix with orange eyes
HP ( 33/100)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5778&pictureid=49229
Moonpaw by rust`rock

Moonpaw slept in the dark corner of the den.

(Just an activity post but free to interact!!!!)

sillycreatur
March 14th, 2024, 10:05 AM
ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; alec they're GAY

[ 132 posts ]

trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebpaw, who had aggressively been trying to ignore the two cats that were chatting happily about her like she wasn't pretend-napping right next to them, cracked an eye open. her slightly annoyed gaze softened as she noticed minkpaw sitting in front of her, covered in a salty smell.

' minkpaw! hello! ' she purred, blinking down at the shell. ' is this for me? '

alec
March 14th, 2024, 01:46 PM
->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
finley.exe

minkpaw nodded, "i was down at the beach earlier n i thought you might like it" she mumbled, pointedly turning her attention off the apprentices discussing cobwebpaw, for whatever reason they would do that in their shared den, and awkwardly lowered herself into a laying position between the nests surrounding cobwebpaws. she had dried off enough on the way back to have almost forgotten about the salt water clinging to her paws and forelegs but now that she went to rest her head on those very same paws she had to accept defeat and make plans to go wash it off or try and groom it out herself, no matter how much the thought of the overwhelming salty taste made her want to shiver.

(this is the worst run on sentence ive ever written oh my god)

Mica
March 17th, 2024, 10:01 AM
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 6 moons
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossypaw - starry ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw barreled into the den, Mossypaw hard on her heels. "This is amazing! No more stuffy nursery!" To be fair, the apprentice den wasn't actually much better than the nursery, especially since both of them had grown (especially Eaglepaw). The large apprentice skittered off to a corner, inspecting the nests that looked as though they were not in use. "Where should we go? The corner? Closer to the entrance? Farther from the entrance?" Oh she was just so excited!

FruitBatz
March 17th, 2024, 09:01 PM
Moonpaw
HP ( 41/100)
Moonpaw by rust`rock

Lil Moonpaw slept in her dark corner

occultation
March 18th, 2024, 04:48 PM
( alec )

One of Fadingsun's current main concerns was ensuring that the Clan's apprentices became warriors within a reasonable timeframe. They already got crapped on enough by the other Clans for how long Birdsnow's apprenticeship lasted; they didn't need more apprentices continuing that trend.

So, he made it his personal mission to check in with the oldest apprentices of the Clan. For now, that just meant Minkpaw and Winterpaw. His sister would be more than capable of handling Cobwebpaw, and Birdsnow Rainpaw (he hoped- these days he wasn't really sure what to think about his sister anymore).

Leaning into the apprentices' den, he called, "Minkpaw! Can you come here for a moment? I'd like to speak with you about your training. You're not in trouble; I just want to see what I or someone else can do to help you get ready for warriorhood."

( Just to be clear: Minkpaw isn't in trouble! Fadingsun just wants to ensure the oldest apprentices in the Clan are moving at a good pace towards their final assessments :heartbounce: )

-----------------------------------------------

( hermeswind )

After speaking with Minkpaw, Fadingsun sought Winterpaw out next. Deciding to start by checking the apprentices' den again, he poked his head in and called, "Winterpaw? Can you come out here for a moment, please? I want to speak with you about your training. You're not in trouble."

( Like I said with alec- Winterpaw is not in trouble! Fadingsun just wants to make sure Winter is moving towards a final assessment at a good pace, considering they're one of RiverClan's oldest apprentices :heartbounce: )

alec
March 18th, 2024, 05:30 PM
the apprentice was just sorting the trinkets she kept in her nest, feathers, shells and shiny rocks, when she heard her name be called from the mouth of the den. they turned their head, silver eyes immediately finding fadingsuns and she couldnt help but immediatly expect the worst. had she done anything wrong recently? or was this still about the..incident..a while back..
but, after the confirmation she wasnt in trouble, though she actually had her doubts, she followed, like a good apprentice would.
"oh yeah sure"
Cherry~

hermeswind
March 19th, 2024, 02:31 AM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5893&pictureid=40446 (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1438263&postcount=3)
Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- Cherry~ - understood! -

Winterpaw looked up from staring at the floor.
Why was he doing that anyways? He guessed he was bored, so when he heard the deputy calling for him, that seemed to undo the boredom. He's not in trouble... that's okay.
"Sure." he said, trying to be calm, as he walked out.

starry
March 19th, 2024, 05:30 AM
Mossypaw - RiverClan Apprentice

Mossypaw bounded after Eaglepaw, almost feeling joyful for a moment. When he got to hang out with his best friend, he finally felt like he had a place in the clan and he could let his worries just flow away. The small spotted tom shuffled his way into the same corner as Eaglepaw, letting his warm brown gaze take in all of the details. This was kind of scary. So many big cats, he only knew Eaglepaw, and he had one of the biggest cats as a mentor... The head lionheart. Stars damnit, if he messed up, what if he got kicked out or something? Wait, this was not the time to think about that. Maybe he'd ask Eaglepaw for advice in a moment but first they had to choose their nests! At the question of where to put them, Mossypaw didn't have an immediate answer.

There were lots of great places, and maybe it would be interesting to be somewhat close to the entrance... that would bring too much unwanted attention, though. Wait - he had the perfect solution! His deep orbs settled on another corner that was still quite close to the entrance. "...Maybe over... there. Y'know... not bringing... too... much attention... to us... but still seeing... what's going on... was my... theory?" He looked at the tuxedo molly with a curious tip of his head.

[ Micanomancy :heartbounce: ]

sillycreatur
March 19th, 2024, 10:37 AM
cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; alec
' that's really sweet. ' cobwebpaw purred, examining the shell with her eartips turning pink. she turned to minkpaw, twining her tail around the other's. ' do you want me to lick the saltwater off? i don't like how it tastes either, but i think i can deal with it, you know? i get how icky some sensory things are. '

Mica
March 19th, 2024, 02:25 PM
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 6 moons
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossypaw - starry ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw listened eagerly as her friend slowly ground out his words, her eager nature making her impatient. She loved Mossypaw, but while she was always rarring to go go go, he was a little more cautious. Perhaps that was what made them so compatible as friends.

She smiled as he suggested the corner close to the den entrance, giving his reasons as the two of them inspected the area. "That's a great idea, Mossypaw!" She chirped, sniffing around the nests to find one that wasn't in use, and dragging it over. "I hope we can do a lotta trainin' together!" She paused, suddenly, looking up at Mossypaw from where she worked kneading her nest into a comfortable shape. "Er..." Eaglepaw, for once, looked a little nervous. "I--I want to make sure we don't er, get too busy, yeah? I don't want ta lose you as a friend." The last thing she wanted was for them to both get so wrapped up in their training that they never had any time for each other.

alec
March 21st, 2024, 10:14 AM
cobwebpaw

' that's really sweet. ' cobwebpaw purred, examining the shell with her eartips turning pink. she turned to minkpaw, twining her tail around the other's. ' do you want me to lick the saltwater off? i don't like how it tastes either, but i think i can deal with it, you know? i get how icky some sensory things are. '

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
finley.exe

minkpaw shrugged hopefully nonchalantly at cobs compliment, trying her best at overplaying how hot she felt herself grow and shuffled to lay closer to her friend with a hum of agreement. "you dont have to though, if you dont wanna"

(YAAA LESBIANS RAHHH)

FruitBatz
March 22nd, 2024, 08:38 AM
Moonpaw
HP (41/100)
Moonpaw by rust`rock

Moonpaw slept

occultation
March 24th, 2024, 03:01 AM
the apprentice was just sorting the trinkets she kept in her nest, feathers, shells and shiny rocks, when she heard her name be called from the mouth of the den. they turned their head, silver eyes immediately finding fadingsuns and she couldnt help but immediatly expect the worst. had she done anything wrong recently? or was this still about the..incident..a while back..
but, after the confirmation she wasnt in trouble, though she actually had her doubts, she followed, like a good apprentice would.
"oh yeah sure"
Cherry~

Fadingsun tried his best to keep a positive tone, not wanting to imply that he was in any way upset with Minkpaw. "What do you have left to complete with your training? Considering your age, I'd like to see you ready for your warrior ceremony within the next moon or two. I can see about setting up lessons for you with myself or the Lionhearts."

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- Cherry~ - understood! -

Winterpaw looked up from staring at the floor.
Why was he doing that anyways? He guessed he was bored, so when he heard the deputy calling for him, that seemed to undo the boredom. He's not in trouble... that's okay.
"Sure." he said, trying to be calm, as he walked out.

Winterpaw seemed stressed, so Fadingsun tried his best to take on a compassionate tone. "I want to know- how much do you have left to learn in your training? Given that you're one of our Clan's oldest apprentices, it would be great to get you to your warrior ceremony within a moon or two. Whatever you have left, I can see about helping you out or getting one of the Lionhearts to aid you."

alec
March 24th, 2024, 09:34 AM
[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

Fadingsun tried his best to keep a positive tone, not wanting to imply that he was in any way upset with Minkpaw. "What do you have left to complete with your training? Considering your age, I'd like to see you ready for your warrior ceremony within the next moon or two. I can see about setting up lessons for you with myself or the Lionhearts."

minkpaw hummed in thought for a moment, tail lightly tapping the ground behind her,
"i think dusklion and mistyshard are going to help cobwebpaw and i with battle training and im going to ask goldfish for swimming lessons" the apprentice finally broke the silence and lifted her gaze to focus her one silver eye on the deputy. "and i already did land hunting once so i need hmm water hunting and id maybe like to do stealth and some advanced training.." she trailed off towards the end of the sentence, she had come to terms with becoming a warrior soon but that didnt mean she didnt absolutely want to draw it out and learn everything she could in that time.
"ive been trying to organise some training myself but its kinda hard right now you know"

sillycreatur
March 28th, 2024, 01:12 PM
cobwebpaw

the tips of cobwebpaw's ears turned pink as she bent down to begin licking the nasty salt water from her BEST FRIEND. BEST FRIEND'S fur. she hummed as she worked, the soft vibrations of her song ruffling minkpaw's fur.

Alastor
March 29th, 2024, 11:13 AM
WolfPaw (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79184)
===============
Wolfpaw was sitting in a mossy nest grooming his chest, bored.

(OPEN FOR RESPONSE)

Yoshdo
April 1st, 2024, 08:57 AM
(1st Aw best friends :ringbounce:! Ignore that there's three in the emote.
. 2nd Sunkit could be Wolpaw's friend once she's apprenticed or if Wolfpaw was elsewhere in the camp.)

stag
April 14th, 2024, 05:24 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1194281032996900874/1229142487084437674/stickpaw-header.png?ex=662e9b25&is=661c2625&hm=33ec90d2dd458b628110777ea3ba672948d1534b866fbee 2133ea7d1c646ce23&
--
No Purrks

Stickpaw is careful to not cause a huge entrance, she is gentle in his steps. Calling out to the older apprentice. "Cobwebpaw...?" Their voice is low, trying to get the other's attention. He located the shecat and lowered themself down Trying to seem like he was not a threat. "Are you okay, I'm here to talk to, if you wanted to talk that is..." Stickpaw doesn't understand the sadness and panic that seemed to linger on Cobweb at the Floodstone but Stickpaw apparently didn't know a lot of things according to the cats around them.

[ sillycreatur ]

sillycreatur
April 14th, 2024, 07:30 PM
cobwebpaw

she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; alec /nf , stag
trigger warnings for this post: screaming, intense response to grief, repetition
cobwebpaw sniffed away tears, looking up at stickpaw. ' mm. sorr-sorry. ' she mumbled, swallowing back the lump in her throat and trying not to look like she was just crying. she stumbled out of the apprentice's den to see... minkpaw. leaving. and.. she knew it was forever. no. ' no. minkpaw, please, minkpaw please don't leave me i can't do it without you minkpaw please don't leave don't leave me please i can't do it without you- '

cobwebpaw's voice was raw, broken, as she turned to stickpaw. tears that had dried on her cheeks were poured over with new sobs that shook her chest. she grabbed onto stickpaw, shaking her. ' i don't care about med- i don't care- WHY WOULD SHE LEAVE ME?! ' she choked on her tears, letting go of stickpaw and scratching her claws into the ground. ' she left me over this- why would she leave me- just like tansypaw- ' cobwebpaw's voice broke.

' she- she left- she left m- she left m-me- she leftmesheleftmewhywouldsheleaveme- '

stag
April 14th, 2024, 07:45 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1194281032996900874/1229142487084437674/stickpaw-header.png?ex=662e9b25&is=661c2625&hm=33ec90d2dd458b628110777ea3ba672948d1534b866fbee 2133ea7d1c646ce23&
--
No Purrks[/B]

Stickpaw’s mental expression was that of confusion for a moment. She didn’t understand this in full…why was Cobweb not crying anymore? And she was apologizing? Why? “Woah, there’s no need to apologize for that, I promise,” Stickpaw tries to give a reassuring look on her face as Cobweb stands up. “Take it easy for on-” Stickpaw can’t finish their sentence before Cobweb turns and grabs his shoulders and shakes her. Stickpaw can barely hear the words that leave the cat’s lips as the apprentice lets go.

Stickpaw held no bitter feelings though, she remembers something about Minkpaw leaving and he knows by the devastating tone in the older shecat’s voice that it hurt. It didn’t hurt Stickpaw but that didn’t matter. “Okay, down we go, hun” He offers a gentle voice, they give the speckled shecat a look of sorrow and sympathy as Stickpaw tries to lower her to ground. It was safer down here anyways. The sudden scream made him jump. But she regained the calmness he previously held. “I don’t know why your friend is leaving and I can’t exactly fix anything right now. But you need to look at me. Look at me, please… you can get through this. Okay, are you listening?”

Green eyes trying to meet her’s. He tries to place a white paw onto one of their’s. An offer of comfort, or whatever they could give in a situation like this. Losing a friend was hard, over a clan meeting was even worse and Stickpaw was sure of it.

[ sillycreatur ]

sillycreatur
April 15th, 2024, 11:21 AM
cobwebpaw

tags ; stag
trigger warnings for this post: coming down from a panic attack
ragged breaths escaped her as cobwebpaw let herself be lowered down to the ground. she collapsed against the other apprentice, burying her head in stickpaw's brown-and-white fur. anyone passing by the den might be able to hear muffled sobs, and occasional quick gasps of air as cobwebpaw mourned her.. crush's absence.

teary blue eyes met strong green ones as she looked up. ' minkpaw.. uh.. i have a crush on her. and i th-think we were almost dat-dating..? we worked together- and she left me- just over this? i'm disappointed- but there-there's always a chance- why would- she-she leave me? wh- ' she broke off, swallowing back more tears.

stag
April 15th, 2024, 11:49 AM
--
No Purrks

No. He wasn’t that familiar with the whole “crush” or love things but Stickpaw was always told they didn’t know a lot of things anyways. A slight change in his eyes shows a bit of confusion before she understands. “Calm down your breathing…” They whisper, keeping the eye contact. “Cobwebpaw, cats leave for all sorts of reasons, it doesn’t change anything but a clan status. The best thing we can do is watch and wait for her possible return. They loved you and or what you both considered each other, dating. Something I don’t fully grasp- But regardless if you feel disappointed with that choice or not, it’s sadly not ours to make. It’s out of our paws, are you getting what I’m saying? We can change the future but not the past, maybe tides will change and Minkpaw will return but now? You need to calm down and focus on yourself, if not for yourself then for them.”

The brown cat news, tail wrapped around his body as they take deep breaths. Trying to get the cat do the same. “Do you need water? Do you want to go get some, Cobweb?” Try to ground her. That was the aim of the offer, if they took it was the true test. Stickpaw was planning on waiting for the meeting to be over before she took Cobwebpaw out to grab some. The sudden stress from a larger crowd would do nothing but harm.

[ sillycreatur ]

FruitBatz
April 15th, 2024, 06:31 PM
Moonpaw slept (activity post ^^)

Dolomedes
April 17th, 2024, 12:47 AM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6852&pictureid=48676
Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze made his way through camp, a bit more unsure of himself now that he had a new title that he needed to get used to, but overall he had a calm exterior. Though still, stress plagued him, he was a Lionheart now??? How did he, Seabreeze, get a position as a Lionheart? That was crazy, and even crazier was the fact that Fadingsun that he was ready to have an apprentice. Rabbitpaw was their name, Seabreeze wasn't too familiar with an apprentice by the name Rabbitpaw but they were assigned to him and that meant that training needed to start! He wasn't sure what they had gotten done with their previous mentor so the pair would start there! Figure out what they needed to get done and then they pick one to do a lesson today. It was easy enough, right? Seabreeze ducked down into the apprentice den as he came up to it.

"Rabbitpaw? Is Rabbitpaw in here?" The Lionheart asked gently, not wanting to disrupt anything by accident. What would they be like? Why to hit him with double anxiety with his new role in camp and having his first apprentice, Fadingsun seemed to have high expectations for him and that him feel more than a bit anxious. Seabreeze would do his best to live up to such things though!

[ Katiethewolfchild - Rabbitpaw ]

rubberRatroom
April 21st, 2024, 12:03 AM
covepaw sat with his scruffy tail right over his nose. He was about to get up, or so he told himself. one more moment, just one more. This went on until he finally did get up. His eyes widened as he saw the suns light creeping into the den. He grumbled and padded out of the den.

Morrigan
April 21st, 2024, 10:59 AM
Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrks: Shadow fiend(inactive)

Orchidpaw was annoyed as she usually was. She was always filled with contempt and for a good reason too, her Pa had told her that she was better than the other kits and so she should behave better, so she did. That was a valid excuse right? No, it wasn't an excuse it was a right. A birthright. She didn't know why but her Pa told her so it must be true.

Though, obviously, for this privilege to be respected by others they had to be aware of it and Orchid was the type to demonstrate through fear and power. So here she was, laying in wait, settled in her nest, patiently awaiting for a victim to come along so she could establish her superiority, by means of claws or words.

OPEN

alec
April 22nd, 2024, 06:34 AM
cobwebpaw

tags ; alec /nf , stag
trigger warnings for this post: screaming, intense response to grief, repetition
cobwebpaw sniffed away tears, looking up at stickpaw. ' mm. sorr-sorry. ' she mumbled, swallowing back the lump in her throat and trying not to look like she was just crying. she stumbled out of the apprentice's den to see... minkpaw. leaving. and.. she knew it was forever. no. ' no. minkpaw, please, minkpaw please don't leave me i can't do it without you minkpaw please don't leave don't leave me please i can't do it without you- '

cobwebpaw's voice was raw, broken, as she turned to stickpaw. tears that had dried on her cheeks were poured over with new sobs that shook her chest. she grabbed onto stickpaw, shaking her. ' i don't care about med- i don't care- WHY WOULD SHE LEAVE ME?! ' she choked on her tears, letting go of stickpaw and scratching her claws into the ground. ' she left me over this- why would she leave me- just like tansypaw- ' cobwebpaw's voice broke.

' she- she left- she left m- she left m-me- she leftmesheleftmewhywouldsheleaveme- '

[ please note this takes place before minkpaw left riverclan, so sorry for any inconveniences because of my timing, i was very busy ]
( edit: i just noticed how out of order this is now, im sorry :sob:
+ please dont bonk me because of the 'i love you' part, this isnt necesarrily meant romantically )

->> minkpaw [she/they, outsider, 13moons] <<-

cw: distress, heavy stuff

she had been trying to be quick and quiet, dont look at anyone, go in and out as fast as possible, so when she heard cobwebpaw call out to her she froze. back turned to her friend she winced, brows furrowed and jaws tense, internally cursing herself for messing up this badly, again. a low sigh escaped her and she slowly turned to cobwebpaw, eyes cast downwards briefly before looking up at her friend.
"i didnt want to have to do this, cobs" she spoke shakily, a bittersweet smile on her face, making for a stark contrast to the airy and clipped tone she had landed on. she never wanted to face cobwebpaw again, not now, not like this, not ever. but now that she was stood in front of her dearest friend she couldnt help but choke out "im sorry. im sorry for failing.". paws shaky she stepped a bit closer before stocking again, "i, i cant do this. im sorry. i love you-" she sucked in a shaky breath "-i love you, and if you love me too,, dont follow me.... do better than i ever could" and with that she spun around, choked sobs wrecking her body knowing this was the last time theyd speak and darted out of camp once again.

MockingRabbit
April 26th, 2024, 03:42 PM
This was the second-to-last place that Troutstone needed to check, meaning after this, there was only the clearing to do. Yeah, just the entire clearing. It was getting dark, but he reckoned he could get this punishment done before sundown.
It was obvious that the Apprentice Den was in the most disrepair. No doubt due to the larger number of play-fights held within its walls. Troutstone had fond memories from his apprenticehood in the Apprentice Den -obviously not the same one; that one had been washed away in the flood, but the main structure looked the same.