PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

forest
September 25th, 2022, 08:06 PM
Mickey, Vengence and Tux snuck into the apprentice den silently, looking for Bluepaw, their first hostage. He beckoned Vengence to cover the apprentice's mout while he grabbed the young tom's scruff. He told Tuxedo to do the same as Vengence. He dragged the small cat out of the den silently.

Crystal The Crystal Cat IdkWhatToPutHere jupiter

CacklingMemester
September 25th, 2022, 08:17 PM
Mickey, Vengence and Tux snuck into the apprentice den silently, looking for Bluepaw, their first hostage. He beckoned Vengence to cover the apprentice's mout while he grabbed the young tom's scruff. He told Tuxedo to do the same as Vengence. He dragged the small cat out of the den silently.

Vengence covered the younger cat's mouth, barely able to think out of anxiety. What was she thinking?! This was so stupidly dangerous! This cat had nothing to do with her. Still, she imagined her mother's face and thought stubbornly, "This is for the good of all of us".

bubble[error].
September 25th, 2022, 08:17 PM

// Bluepaw | He|His|Him | RiverClan Apprentice \\

// IdkWhatToPutHere jupiter \\

Bluepaw heard something. He whirled around as his snout was suddenly covered and he was grabbed by the scruff. The white-furred tomcat tried to claw his way out but couldn't get through. He was dragged out of the den with tears in his eyes.

taillow
September 25th, 2022, 08:54 PM

Vengence covered the younger cat's mouth, barely able to think out of anxiety. What was she thinking?! This was so stupidly dangerous! This cat had nothing to do with her. Still, she imagined her mother's face and thought stubbornly, "This is for the good of all of us".

Bluepaw heard something. He whirled around as his snout was suddenly covered and he was grabbed by the scruff. The white-furred tomcat tried to claw his way out but couldn't get through. He was dragged out of the den with tears in his eyes.

Otterfluff
Yeah, so that wasn't going to happen. In an instant Otterfluff's tall figure blocked the den entrance. Words would be wasted so instead he unsheathed his claws and leapt towards Vengeance, aiming for his throat with extended jaws while his claws reahced to blind the cat.

[ Per Roleplay Guidelines, it is unrealistic for cats to infiltrate Clan dens and attack without having to go through Clan security posted around camp. Since your characters have been posted skipping the Clearing thread and established defenses they are liable to be executed without warning or permission by any cat who has attained warrior status - i.e. Otterfluff! ]

Silverfur & Co
September 25th, 2022, 09:02 PM
Featherspirit was right behind otterfluff "let those apprentices go or else." She spat her pelt fluffing

CacklingMemester
September 25th, 2022, 09:10 PM
Otterfluff
Yeah, so that wasn't going to happen. In an instant Otterfluff's tall figure blocked the den entrance. Words would be wasted so instead he unsheathed his claws and leapt towards Vengeance, aiming for his throat with extended jaws while his claws reahced to blind the cat.

[ Per Roleplay Guidelines, it is unrealistic for cats to infiltrate Clan dens and attack without having to go through Clan security posted around camp. Since your characters have been posted skipping the Clearing thread and established defenses they are liable to be executed without warning or permission by any cat who has attained warrior status - i.e. Otterfluff! ]
I'm so sorry, I didn't realize, this whole thing was kinda outta the blue for me and I didn't realize that we hadn't. I apologize once more for the inconvience and I will read through the rules once more)) Yeah, no, this was stupid, Vengence was outta here. The she-cat wasn't even able to react when the large tom leapt at her. Blood pouring down her neck and her breaths coming out in gasps, she was only able to figure out the direction of the door when the large paw of the warrior came into view. She hissed, but nothing was to be done. This was the last thing she saw as darkness enveloped her. Screeching, she clawed her way out of the den and sprinted as well as she could, not well at all, as far away as she could get from that den. At this point, it was only adrenaline carrying her.

Starfall
September 25th, 2022, 09:10 PM
Foampaw
Silverfur & Co , birdie , forest , Crystal The Crystal Cat , jupiter , IdkWhatToPutHere

The Apprentice awoke with a start, fear shooting through him the moment his eyes landed on strangers. They didn't smell like RiverClanners either. With his fur fluffed up, the Calico shot up ears flattened. "HEY!" he shouted, unsure of what else to say.

A little bit of the fear ebbing way from him the moment two Warriors came into the den, replaced, instead, with a hint of confidence. "What kind of creepy cats go around trying to kidnap others?" he huffed out, bobbed tail twitching. "Let Bluepaw go or i'll...uh. I'll...make you regret it! Yeah!"

perseus.
September 25th, 2022, 09:11 PM

Otterfluff

Fogcloud
Fogcloud heard the commotion and was quick to dart over and into the den, they snarled lowly and their tail lashed as they just slightly confirmed that Otterfluff was there before they jumped at Mickey, aiming their jaw toward the throat of the rogue.

poppy
September 25th, 2022, 09:32 PM
[ Silverfur & Co birdie forest Crystal The Crystal Cat Starfall IdkWhatToPutHere]

waking up to an active abduction was never something a mentally okay cat would be okay with, but to Birdpaw, who was absolutely terrified of anything of the sort, it was like the living embodiment of all her greatest fears stood right in front of her. With a horrified squeak, she watched, paralyzed with terror in her nest, as Bluepaw was pulled from his nest, before coming to her senses. Her breaths coming shallow and her face as pale as snow, the ragdoll stumbled out of her nest. "D-d-d-don't t-t-to-touch him!" She choked out, blinking rapidly.

A chill rippled through her as Otterfluff appeared in the entrance of the den, and relief coursed through her as cats sprang to action. While the other cats dealt with the rogues, Birdpaw very shakily padded in front of Bluepaw, similarly as she had done to Flickerpaw with Cloverpaw, and tried to make herself a wall (a very small, very shaky wall) between the terrified Bluepaw and the very scary, very nightmarish rogues.

And as much as she wanted to shut her eyes and not watch Otterfluff claw the she-cat's eyes, she kept watching so that her almost-brother could be as safe as she could manage.

(hey! so I won't be having Eureka/Tux partake in this, since her active involvement was never discussed, confirmed or rped out. sorry! :heartbounce:)

Silverfur & Co
September 26th, 2022, 01:53 AM
Featherspirit chased after the one that darted out of the den to make sure they left the camp.

bubble[error].
September 26th, 2022, 06:37 AM
Otterfluff

Featherspirit was right behind otterfluff "let those apprentices go or else." She spat her pelt fluffing
I'm so sorry, I didn't realize, this whole thing was kinda outta the blue for me and I didn't realize that we hadn't. I apologize once more for the inconvience and I will read through the rules once more)) Yeah, no, this was stupid, Vengence was outta here. The she-cat wasn't even able to react when the large tom leapt at her. Blood pouring down her neck and her breaths coming out in gasps, she was only able to figure out the direction of the door when the large paw of the warrior came into view. She hissed, but nothing was to be done. This was the last thing she saw as darkness enveloped her. Screeching, she clawed her way out of the den and sprinted as well as she could, not well at all, as far away as she could get from that den. At this point, it was only adrenaline carrying her.

Foampaw
Silverfur & Co , birdie , forest , Crystal The Crystal Cat , jupiter , IdkWhatToPutHere

The Apprentice awoke with a start, fear shooting through him the moment his eyes landed on strangers. They didn't smell like RiverClanners either. With his fur fluffed up, the Calico shot up ears flattened. "HEY!" he shouted, unsure of what else to say.

A little bit of the fear ebbing way from him the moment two Warriors came into the den, replaced, instead, with a hint of confidence. "What kind of creepy cats go around trying to kidnap others?" he huffed out, bobbed tail twitching. "Let Bluepaw go or i'll...uh. I'll...make you regret it! Yeah!"

Fogcloud
Fogcloud heard the commotion and was quick to dart over and into the den, they snarled lowly and their tail lashed as they just slightly confirmed that Otterfluff was there before they jumped at Mickey, aiming their jaw toward the throat of the rogue.
[ Silverfur & Co birdie forest Crystal The Crystal Cat Starfall IdkWhatToPutHere]

waking up to an active abduction was never something a mentally okay cat would be okay with, but to Birdpaw, who was absolutely terrified of anything of the sort, it was like the living embodiment of all her greatest fears stood right in front of her. With a horrified squeak, she watched, paralyzed with terror in her nest, as Bluepaw was pulled from his nest, before coming to her senses. Her breaths coming shallow and her face as pale as snow, the ragdoll stumbled out of her nest. "D-d-d-don't t-t-to-touch him!" She choked out, blinking rapidly.

A chill rippled through her as Otterfluff appeared in the entrance of the den, and relief coursed through her as cats sprang to action. While the other cats dealt with the rogues, Birdpaw very shakily padded in front of Bluepaw, similarly as she had done to Flickerpaw with Cloverpaw, and tried to make herself a wall (a very small, very shaky wall) between the terrified Bluepaw and the very scary, very nightmarish rogues.

And as much as she wanted to shut her eyes and not watch Otterfluff claw the she-cat's eyes, she kept watching so that her almost-brother could be as safe as she could manage.

(hey! so I won't be having Eureka/Tux partake in this, since her active involvement was never discussed, confirmed or rped out. sorry! :heartbounce:)
Featherspirit chased after the one that darted out of the den to make sure they left the camp.

With everything happening, Bluepaw saw the spot tp attack. He too slashed at the rouges who grabbed him. "Come back and you'll regret it!" He roared after the escaping rouges, panting.

forest
September 26th, 2022, 11:20 AM

Mickey
he/him

``Come on, let's go!`` he snapped at Vengeance and Tux.
Otterfluff

He screeched in pain as claws hit his right eye. He spun around to claw at this cat's throat. He snapped his jaws at this tom and felt his teeth meet fur and flesh. He tasted the salty tang of blood in his mouth as the cat struggled underneath him.

He saw Vengeance bolt out of the den. ``Vengeance!`` he roared. ``Where are you going?! he yowled, charging after her and pinning her down.

Foampaw

``You think you can do that?`` he scoffed, slashing his claws across the young cat's throat and eyes.

taillow
September 26th, 2022, 12:32 PM
Otterfluff
With one outsider gone and left the den, Featherspirit chasing after them, that just left one more. "Birdpaw, take Bluepaw and go get Pikestar," came the gruff voice of Otterfluff. Getting some of the apprentices out of here would be the best option right now while the last outsider was dealth with. And he seemed to be dropping his attention from Bluepaw to attempt to attack Foampaw. Yeah, no. In a flash Otterfluff was between the two, taking the brunt of the claws, merely wincing as droplets of blood rolled down his flank. He watched as Fogcloud came in to attack, so he lunched forward, turning his head and aiming to sink his claws into the rogue's shoulders and force him to the ground (not lethal enough to kill, but enough to leave them breathless if it landed). Hopefully between him and Fogcloud they could trap him and bring him to Pikestar to see what he wanted to have done.

[ So with both Otterfluff and Fogcloud attacking Mickey, it will be unlikely he will be able to escape, or make it out of camp. Otterfluff has the intention of keeping him as a prisoner and seeing what Pikestar wants to do, just so everyone is aware! forest Crystal The Crystal Cat Silverfur & Co jupiter Starfall oleander ]

bubble[error].
September 26th, 2022, 12:34 PM
Mickey
he/him

``Come on, let's go!`` he snapped at Vengeance and Tux.

He saw Vengeance bolt out of the den. ``Vengeance!`` he roared. ``Where are you going?! he yowled, charging after her and pinning her down.

``You think you can do that?`` he scoffed, slashing his claws across the young cat's throat and eyes.

// birdie IdkWhatToPutHere Starfall canineantics \\

Bluepaw broke free of the grip and faced the rouge. "I'm not easy to kidnap!" He hissed and turned toward the den entrance. He ran to the entrance and raised his voice. "Pikestar!!" He roared.

SpiritWolf_yt
September 26th, 2022, 12:35 PM
peachpaw snoozed

[open]

poppy
September 26th, 2022, 12:50 PM
// canineantics birdie Crystal The Crystal Cat forest

As Birdpaw tried unsuccessfully to remove Bluepaw, she watched as the outsider atracked Foampaw. "Stop it!!" She yelped, trying to lunge forward and push the bad cat away from Foampaw (who luckily was protected by Otterfluff) she looked up as Otterfluff instructed her.

Nodding, she scrambled to her paws and sprinted after Bluepaw, paws spraying dirt as she stumblingly hurried behind her denmate. "DAD! DAD!" She kind hoped that it was loud enough. The ragdoll felt herself trembling but she ran after her snow furred friend as he exited the den.

Spotty
September 26th, 2022, 12:56 PM
Slumberpaw
Starfall [Not going to mention everyone since slumber only intercats with foam]

An odd nightmare had haunted the long-furred apprentice for a while now, and when he was woken up from his long rest by raised voices and the metallic sense of blood, it took a while for his mind to distinguish reality from dreams. But one thing broke through as he heard his brother's voice. BROTHER! Everything was a mess, and Slumberpaw could see a bunch of different things trying to claim his attention. So many sounds and flashes of movements at the edges of his sight. But all his senses seemed to have zeroed in on one Foampaw and attack heading the other apprentice's way.

No. That wasn't allowed to happen, Foampaw wasn't allowed to get hurt. Ignoring whatever else was happening, and Slumberpaw suddenly seemed to teleport in front of his brother. A warrior had already tanked the attack, but Slumberpaw just barely registered that and he looked at Foampaw, eyes widening into small pools of light blue fear and worry. Are you ok?

Starfall
September 26th, 2022, 01:46 PM
Foampaw
Spotty , birdie
(just you two bc man brain hurtie)

He hadn't even had time to process the Loner had turned their attention to him. In an instant the Apprentice froze in fear, eyes wide, and he couldn't even move a muscle. No matter how much he internally yelled at his legs to move. The Calico could do nothing more than close his eyes and brace for impact. However the pain never came.

Anxiously the Apprentice looked up, and was immediately met with his sisters eyes. For one terrifying moment he believed Slumberpaw got hit instead of him, for one terrifying moment he thought his sister took the hit he was supposed to take. His breath stuttering as he attempted to try to process it, eyes already filling with tears. But after a moment he saw a much larger body in front of his sister, and he made the realization that Otterfluff had taken the hit, not Slumberpaw.

Almost instantly his legs felt like jello, and the Apprentice heavily landed on his rump. The loner was being kept down by Otterfluff and Fogcloud all of the fear melted away. A wet hiccup followed once he felt relaxed enough, followed by a few more wet intakes of breath and an incredibly scary realization of "oh" a wavery whisper. He could have died.

Silverfur & Co
September 26th, 2022, 05:43 PM
Otterfluff
With one outsider gone and left the den, Featherspirit chasing after them, that just left one more. "Birdpaw, take Bluepaw and go get Pikestar," came the gruff voice of Otterfluff. Getting some of the apprentices out of here would be the best option right now while the last outsider was dealth with. And he seemed to be dropping his attention from Bluepaw to attempt to attack Foampaw. Yeah, no. In a flash Otterfluff was between the two, taking the brunt of the claws, merely wincing as droplets of blood rolled down his flank. He watched as Fogcloud came in to attack, so he lunched forward, turning his head and aiming to sink his claws into the rogue's shoulders and force him to the ground (not lethal enough to kill, but enough to leave them breathless if it landed). Hopefully between him and Fogcloud they could trap him and bring him to Pikestar to see what he wanted to have done.

[ So with both Otterfluff and Fogcloud attacking Mickey, it will be unlikely he will be able to escape, or make it out of camp. Otterfluff has the intention of keeping him as a prisoner and seeing what Pikestar wants to do, just so everyone is aware! forest Crystal The Crystal Cat Silverfur & Co jupiter Starfall oleander ]

// birdie IdkWhatToPutHere Starfall canineantics \\

Bluepaw broke free of the grip and faced the rouge. "I'm not easy to kidnap!" He hissed and turned toward the den entrance. He ran to the entrance and raised his voice. "Pikestar!!" He roared.

Featherspirit returned and followed back after making sure the first one was gone and she looked at the rest of them.

forest
October 5th, 2022, 02:00 PM
birdie / everyone involved

Mickey rolled over, trying to claw this Otterfluff’s belly. He ducked out and tried to bite is ear and tried to land a blow onto his throat. He leaped up and tried to run.

taillow
October 6th, 2022, 04:11 PM
Otterfluff
Well this guy was an absolute mouse-brain. Lifting himself up and off of the outsider before claws could pierce his belly, Otterfluff barred his fangs as the stranger ducked out of reach. He tried once more to lash a claw out at his throat, which the brown-furred tom narrowly avoided, before turning and sprinting from the den. The warrior chased him from the den to the entrance, snarling after him. He didn't see the point in chasing the tom all the way to the border; it seemed he was at least smart enough to know he was outnumbered.

As he gave one final glare towards the outside territory, Otterfluff turned to survey the scene. Pikestar seemed to be out of camp, as Bluestar and Birdpaw had yet to come back. Which was fine by him, the leader didn't need this drama on top of everything else.

[ wrapping this up here; Otterfluff will not be taking Mickey prisoner as it does not make sense with the current timeline. ]

taillow
October 7th, 2022, 08:53 PM
Fawnpaw
She would be safe in here, right? No one would find her? If they checked her den, it would be empty, and they would likely just assume that she had already left for the Gathering. Fawnpaw took a soft breath, her blue eyes illuminated in the dim lighting of the apprentice den. It was empty at the moment, save for a few deep sleepers. Every other apprentice had likely already followed behind Pikestar to the Gathering. Good. She could just hide in here until the coast was clear and then sneak back into her den. Hopefully her brother would understand...

[ canineantics - Let's go Cloud give her a shove :rofl: ]

seeingstars
October 9th, 2022, 11:00 AM
{ Spotty • Ravenss }
{Sorry for a super late response! I didn't realize how much time passed lol}
{Marshpaw | They / Them}

"I... I think one of my denmates ate it if I remember correctly" The Riverclan apprentice said with a chuckle furrowing their brows in thought for a moment before turning their gaze back to Nightpaw, offering a gentle smile. Marshpaw nodded in response "Yup! I'm all good, I let the little guy near the entrance so hopefully, the spider will be safe" Their tail swayed gently behind them calmly as they spoke. They looked back to Slumberpaw, waiting for his response to Nightpaw's question.

Captain
October 9th, 2022, 12:21 PM
Fawnpaw
She would be safe in here, right? No one would find her? If they checked her den, it would be empty, and they would likely just assume that she had already left for the Gathering. Fawnpaw took a soft breath, her blue eyes illuminated in the dim lighting of the apprentice den. It was empty at the moment, save for a few deep sleepers. Every other apprentice had likely already followed behind Pikestar to the Gathering. Good. She could just hide in here until the coast was clear and then sneak back into her den. Hopefully her brother would understand...

[ canineantics - Let's go Cloud give her a shove :rofl: ]CLOUDPAW
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ It was that time again. The moon would be full tonight and the four clans would gather at the Seastones like they did every moon beforehand. Cloudpaw had gone to one of those when she was but a young, still innocent apprentice, but she hadn’t gone to another one since that dreadful night. They were loud, claustrophobic, and unnecessarily dramatic — but then again, all things that involved clan politics were. She was expecting an empty den tonight, or at least, mostly empty. Apprentices loooved these Gatherings, especially the newly-named ones. The RiverClan apprentice couldn’t blame them for that though, since she too had been the same way. But they would all learn with time, just like she had, that this was nothing to look forward to. It was the sad reality of this life. She could almost laugh.

The fluffy black-and-white molly uttered a low tsk before dragging her claws across the flat rock that she kept in her nest, remembering still what Willowsong had shown her all those moons ago. Her eyes closed as she ran her front right paw over the ridges in the stone’s surface, exhaling a low breath. Cloudpaw’s ears soon twitched to the sound of another cat entering the apprentice’s den, making her eyes slide open. The small molly’s light blue eyes shone through the dark, locking onto the familiar figure of Fawnpaw. Well, that was certainly someone she wasn’t expecting to see, especially tonight. Medicine cats were kinda expected to be at Gatherings, weren’t they? Cloudpaw didn't know.

Tucking the rock away within the moss, Cloudpaw quietly eased herself into a sitting position, her eyes never leaving the brown-furred shecat. “Hello, Fawnpaw.” She meowed, her tone quiet, as to not wake the few other RiverClan apprentices that occupied this den. “I may be mistaken, but don’t you have an important event that you have to attend tonight?” A simple question, though her gaze couldn’t help but show concern for her… close friend. She could never keep the calm and cold demeanor.

taillow
October 12th, 2022, 11:25 AM
Fawnpaw
Okay, she was safe. She had made it without being noticed. She -

At the sound of a voice behind her Fawnpaw jumped a paw-length into the air, her fur fluffing out and eyes going wide as she spun around to face her. Her heart hammered like bird wings in her chest, breathing quick, until she realized that it was only Cloudpaw. Embarrassment stung her pelt like bee stings and she made quick work of lying it flat and letting out a small cough. "S-Sorry, you scared me," she chuckled hastily, ears back and a sheepish grin on her face.

The situation settled in before her though, and the medicine cat realized that Cloudpaw was right. "I just, uh... I..." Shame flooded her at the mere thought of explaining to Cloudpaw how she felt scared to go. How she felt as though she would surely be walking into the jaws of a lion, picturing the gleaming eyes of Ivysnake and Elmshadow. It made her shudder. None of that she wanted to tell the black and white apprentice before her but...

"I just feel like I'm not good enough." It came as a whisper, but as her shoulders fell and eyes dipped down to the ground, it was clear the weight of the night left on Fawnpaw. "I'm... I'm scared. The last time, it was so clear that the other Clans... they think I'm too young, that I'm not... not fit to follow in Snakeheart's paws... And I don't know what to do..." Sniffling a bit, Fawnpaw hated that she felt like crying. Why did she feel like crying all of a sudden? The heavy wave of emotion crashed down around her and she shook her head as if trying to dismiss the whole situation. "I'm sorry, you shouldn't have to deal with me like this. I'll... I'll be going just... I needed a second."

[ canineantics ]

Captain
October 12th, 2022, 02:24 PM
Fawnpaw
Okay, she was safe. She had made it without being noticed. She -

At the sound of a voice behind her Fawnpaw jumped a paw-length into the air, her fur fluffing out and eyes going wide as she spun around to face her. Her heart hammered like bird wings in her chest, breathing quick, until she realized that it was only Cloudpaw. Embarrassment stung her pelt like bee stings and she made quick work of lying it flat and letting out a small cough. "S-Sorry, you scared me," she chuckled hastily, ears back and a sheepish grin on her face.

The situation settled in before her though, and the medicine cat realized that Cloudpaw was right. "I just, uh... I..." Shame flooded her at the mere thought of explaining to Cloudpaw how she felt scared to go. How she felt as though she would surely be walking into the jaws of a lion, picturing the gleaming eyes of Ivysnake and Elmshadow. It made her shudder. None of that she wanted to tell the black and white apprentice before her but...

"I just feel like I'm not good enough." It came as a whisper, but as her shoulders fell and eyes dipped down to the ground, it was clear the weight of the night left on Fawnpaw. "I'm... I'm scared. The last time, it was so clear that the other Clans... they think I'm too young, that I'm not... not fit to follow in Snakeheart's paws... And I don't know what to do..." Sniffling a bit, Fawnpaw hated that she felt like crying. Why did she feel like crying all of a sudden? The heavy wave of emotion crashed down around her and she shook her head as if trying to dismiss the whole situation. "I'm sorry, you shouldn't have to deal with me like this. I'll... I'll be going just... I needed a second."

[ canineantics ]CLOUDPAW
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ As the young medicine cat seemed to immediately startle from her words, the black-and-white apprentice stayed where she was, sitting in her moss nest and just staring at Fawnpaw, an unknown emotion locked in her light blue-hued eyes. “My apologies.” Cloudpaw answered, dipping her head to the other apprentice, “I didn’t mean to scare you.” And truly she didn’t. Though it seemed more and more often that she was picking up the habit of accidently sneaking up on others. Whether that was a good or a bad thing, Cloudpaw didn’t know and chose not to dwell on such things right now. As the brown-furred molly scrambled to find her words, she tilted her head to the side, silently waiting in unspeakable patience. She had a feeling she already knew what this was about, but it was rude to assume.

Then the dam broke and all the emotions came flooding out of Fawnpaw as the RiverClan healer expressed her worries. Cloudpaw listened, not dare interupting the young medicine cat as she expressed the stress and weight that being a medicine cat brought. It almost made the fluffy she-cat want to be undenyably selfish. So very selfish indeed. “Then don’t go. They’ll survive one night without you.” She wanted to say, “Just come here and lay with me in my nest and you won’t have to worry about any of that anymore. You’re good enough to me.” Oh how selfish could you be, Cloudpaw? Quickly, but not too quickly, the black-and-white apprentice stood up and walked over to where Fawnpaw was, before the pretty medicine cat could run away. There were so many things Cloudpaw wanted to say, so many things, but what good would they do? It would probably fall on deaf ears because even she knew her own opinion meant nothing to anyone, not even her own friends. “Would it help if I went to the Gathering with you?” She offered, her voice gentle and soft, “That way you won’t have to be alone or scared, because I’ll be right by your side the entire way.” Cloudpaw hated Gatherings, but she'd attend one for Fawnpaw if needed.

sol.
October 15th, 2022, 04:13 PM
-Bluebellpaw-
[Post 16/100]

---

She felt so hollow and tired, ever since the death of her mother. The heaviness of the situation, as well as the crashing reality was too much for her, and it pressed against her from all sides. It was suffocating her, bit by bit.

She hadn't seen Snowkit since Gingerfrost dragged her off into the nursery, before they had gone to bury Slatwwhisker. She hummed softly, saddened.

Maybe she should go see her sister.

--- Ghostly Stars

stardust.
October 15th, 2022, 04:23 PM
-Bluebellpaw-
[Post 16/100]

---

She felt so hollow and tired, ever since the death of her mother. The heaviness of the situation, as well as the crashing reality was too much for her, and it pressed against her from all sides. It was suffocating her, bit by bit.

She hadn't seen Snowkit since Gingerfrost dragged her off into the nursery, before they had gone to bury Slatwwhisker. She hummed softly, saddened.

Maybe she should go see her sister.

--- Ghostly Stars
Snowkit padded into the apprentices den with a sad look on her face, she hadn't seen her sister since Slatemama died. And she needed to see her again, because she couldn't be a Sadcat for any longer. It would be very hard for her to recover, because even though she had never met Slatemama, Slatemama was technically her mama because Bluesister was her sister. She was also 7 moons now, her apprentice ceremony was delayed because she had fell on a stick, hopefully she would get her ceremony next meeting. But right now, it wasn't a good time to think about that. She ha dot speak to Bluesister. "Hi sister. C-can I c-come in?" She asked, she was worried that her sister would think that something was wrong. But Snowkit just wanted to talk to her.

sol.
October 15th, 2022, 04:45 PM
Snowkit padded into the apprentices den with a sad look on her face, she hadn't seen her sister since Slatemama died. And she needed to see her again, because she couldn't be a Sadcat for any longer. It would be very hard for her to recover, because even though she had never met Slatemama, Slatemama was technically her mama because Bluesister was her sister. She was also 7 moons now, her apprentice ceremony was delayed because she had fell on a stick, hopefully she would get her ceremony next meeting. But right now, it wasn't a good time to think about that. She ha dot speak to Bluesister. "Hi sister. C-can I c-come in?" She asked, she was worried that her sister would think that something was wrong. But Snowkit just wanted to talk to her.

--Bluebellpaw--
[Post 17/100]

---

She blinked. "Of course, you don't need to ask." Her voice was a little quizzical, but full of longing. "You can come in any time, Snowkit. If the other apprentices ask you what you're doing here, tell them I gave you permission to be here."

puppeteer
October 16th, 2022, 10:37 PM
Silverpaw laid in her nest, head on her paws. The small molly's were filled with sadness and confusion. Where had Stormpaw gone...

{ OPEN }

occultation
October 17th, 2022, 03:24 PM
Silverpaw laid in her nest, head on her paws. The small molly's were filled with sadness and confusion. Where had Stormpaw gone...

{ OPEN }

https://i.ibb.co/4NzjzpV/cooltext417752208482045.png

Slatestripe poked his head into the apprentices’ den, searching for Autumnpaw. He wanted to give the young cat a few chores to do for the day, before they did training later.

After a few moments of searching, it didn’t seem that she was around. Instead, he found a sad-looking apprentice lying dejectedly in her nest. Slatestripe raked his brain for this cat’s name. He hadn’t interacted with her previously, but he knew he knew her name.

After a bit, he got it. “Silverpaw,” he greeted her. “Why the long face? Has something happened?”

——————

Slatestripe poked his head into the apprentices’ den. Irritation filled his pelt today, as the weather was misty again. Of course.

“Autumnpaw!” he called, sounding rougher than he intended. “Come on. I want to take you out for your first hunting lesson.”

( Peril )

puppeteer
October 17th, 2022, 08:41 PM
silverpaw

The small she-cat looked up as someone said her name, barely reacting as he did. "Oh. Hello, Slatestripe." She mewed dejectedly. She laid her head back down on her paws. "Someone who I cared for very deeply went missing and I don't know where she is or what to do. I miss her so much." She shook tears from her eyes and sniffled. Her heart hurt. Where was Stormpaw? Didn't she know she could have talked to Silverpaw before she left? She would have solved any issue the grey tabby had brought to her. Anything.

{ Cherry~ }

occultation
October 17th, 2022, 09:19 PM

Slatestripe nodded. His mind reached back to his faintest memories, of his father’s back as he left the camp for the last time. Slatestripe hadn’t known then that his dad wouldn’t return. If he got sent back to that moment…

“I see.” He gently sat down next to the apprentice, careful not to sit on anyone’s nest. “Would you like me to help you look for Stormpaw? Perhaps they’ve simply gotten lost, or are stuck somewhere.” It wouldn’t be the first time that had happened.

( spooky sky )

Peril
October 19th, 2022, 12:46 PM
Autumnpaw | Cherry~
post 6/100

She snapped from her doze at Slatestripe's call. Stars, was he upset? She jumped up and whipped to the entrance. Maybe the weather bothered him? She smiled to hopefully lessen his agitation.

Coming, Slatestripe! she called, dashing to his side obediently. At least they'd be hunting. That would be fun!

[sorry it's late]

occultation
October 19th, 2022, 02:10 PM
Autumnkit | Cherry~
post 6/100

She snapped from her doze at Slatestripe's call. Stars, was he upset? She jumped up and whipped to the entrance. Maybe the weather bothered him? She smiled to hopefully lessen his agitation.

Coming, Slatestripe! she called, dashing to his side obediently. At least they'd be hunting. That would be fun!

[sorry it's late]

Slatestripe was relieved that she was quick to respond. The sooner he could get out of this misty weather, the better.

Don’t let it affect the way you treat her, he reminded himself. She’s only an apprentice. She wouldn’t understand that your anger isn’t directed at her.

Trying to sound more chipper, he said, “Since the weather is rather poor today, land hunting won’t be what we’ll be covering. Instead, I’ll be teaching you how to fish.”

Peril
October 19th, 2022, 04:35 PM
Autumnpaw | Cherry~
post 7/100

The calico she-cat nodded and almost let out a very excited purr. Fishing! Hooray! Fishing was necessary for a RiverClan cat. She did not like the weather, but she'd have to deal with it if she wanted to train.

Looking up to Slatestripe, she smiled again. What are we waiting for? Let's go! she said enthusiastically.

Zei
October 21st, 2022, 12:47 PM
Hollykit wandered into the den blindly tripping over someone...
Gunnar

Spartan-117
October 21st, 2022, 12:54 PM
RogueSkeleton

Wolfpaw grumbles under his breath and he stands up before staring down at the eye-less kit he adopted as his brother. "Oh. It's you." he says, and rubs his paw on his brother's head.

Zei
October 21st, 2022, 01:01 PM
RogueSkeleton

Wolfpaw grumbles under his breath and he stands up before staring down at the eye-less kit he adopted as his brother. "Oh. It's you." he says, and rubs his paw on his brother's head.
"Yeah! Kitten Hugs?" Hollykit meowed

Spartan-117
October 21st, 2022, 01:08 PM
"Yeah! Kitten Hugs?" Hollykit meowed
The apprentice hesitates. He cannot push the kit away - Wolfpaw loves him. "Yes." He says, and pulls the kit close. He wants to sob into his fur, and to let go of his troubles.

Zei
October 21st, 2022, 01:11 PM
The apprentice hesitates. He cannot push the kit away - Wolfpaw loves him. "Yes." He says, and pulls the kit close. He wants to sob into his fur, and to let go of his troubles.
the kit may be blind but even he could tell something was wrong "wolfy okz?"

Spartan-117
October 21st, 2022, 01:13 PM
the kit may be blind but even he could tell something was wrong "wolfy okz?"
Wolfpaw nods, until he realizes that the kit can't see him. "Yes, of course. Everything's fine." 'I recognized the scent.' he thinks the second part to himself. He recognized the scent of the cat that killed Koipool...

Zei
October 21st, 2022, 01:14 PM
Wolfpaw nods, until he realizes that the kit can't see him. "Yes, of course. Everything's fine." 'I recognized the scent.' he thinks the second part to himself. He recognized the scent of the cat that killed Koipool...
"you smell funny... kinda like metal?" Hollykit tilted their head

Spartan-117
October 21st, 2022, 01:17 PM
"you smell funny... kinda like metal?" Hollykit tilted their head
'That would be blood. Koipool's blood.' The tom thinks to himself before shrugging. "You know what metal smells like, hmm?" he inquires of the kit. Best to change the subject than to admit he witnessed a murder. A murder of a Clanmate, nonetheless! A cat that he was sure he'd like and be friends with - 'A cat who I could talk to.' he thinks to himself before tears well in his eyes. It's so hard to lie.

Zei
October 21st, 2022, 01:19 PM
'That would be blood. Koipool's blood.' The tom thinks to himself before shrugging. "You know what metal smells like, hmm?" he inquires of the kit. Best to change the subject than to admit he witnessed a murder. A murder of a Clanmate, nonetheless! A cat that he was sure he'd like and be friends with - 'A cat who I could talk to.' he thinks to himself before tears well in his eyes. It's so hard to lie.
"yuppers... got teeth stuck in wire fence once... quite a shockers!" Hollykiy meowed

Spartan-117
October 21st, 2022, 01:31 PM
"yuppers... got teeth stuck in wire fence once... quite a shockers!" Hollykiy meowed
"Ack." The older cat says.

Gay'Fluff
October 23rd, 2022, 08:52 PM
Ferretpaw flicked his tail lazily, streching out his paws from his nest. It was getting cold out, so it was nicer to nap some more... Opening an eye slightly, he rolled onto his back, purring like a kitten.
Wintersun

Wintersun
October 23rd, 2022, 08:57 PM
Ferretpaw flicked his tail lazily, streching out his paws from his nest. It was getting cold out, so it was nicer to nap some more... Opening an eye slightly, he rolled onto his back, purring like a kitten.
Wintersun
Robinpaw

The tom let out a squeak in surprised as his friend rolled onto him. He had put his nest close to Ferretpaw's so he could be close to him, but wasn't expecting a cat to land on him in the morning. "Ferretpaw! Go'ff me!" He said shoving him off and back into his own nest.

Gay'Fluff
October 23rd, 2022, 09:00 PM
Robinpaw

The tom let out a squeak in surprised as his friend rolled onto him. He had put his nest close to Ferretpaw's so he could be close to him, but wasn't expecting a cat to land on him in the morning. "Ferretpaw! Go'ff me!" He said shoving him off and back into his own nest.

"Meanieeeee." Ferretpaw whined as he rolled back onto his own nest, pouting at Robinpaw. "I thought you were gonna cuddle me." He covered his muzzle with a paw, trying to seem sad although his purr betrayed him by growing louder.

Wintersun
October 23rd, 2022, 09:02 PM
"Meanieeeee." Ferretpaw whined as he rolled back onto his own nest, pouting at Robinpaw. "I thought you were gonna cuddle me." He covered his muzzle with a paw, trying to seem sad although his purr betrayed him by growing louder.
Robinpaw

"Yeah right, I'd crush you!" He said shaking out his pelt before poking Ferretpaw to get up. "You really need to be groomed," He said leaning down and licking Ferretpaw on the forehead as a queen would do with an eye roll.

Gay'Fluff
October 23rd, 2022, 09:04 PM
Robinpaw

"Yeah right, I'd crush you!" He said shaking out his pelt before poking Ferretpaw to get up. "You really need to be groomed," He said leaning down and licking Ferretpaw on the forehead as a queen would do with an eye roll.

He grumbled smacking a paw onto his bestfriend's chest. "Five more minutes..." Ferretpaw curled himself in a tighter ball, doing his best to ignore Robinpaw.

Faith.
October 23rd, 2022, 09:05 PM
Ravenss I'm bored so-))

Dappledpaw padded into the apprentice's den, preparing for sleep. Today was... Interesting. And definitely not fun. Splashpaw had asked if Dappledpaw liked her... And she did, but in a friend sort of way. Dappledpaw was afraid she might have made her really sad... She wanted to just curl up and cry herself to sleep. No, she had to be strong if she wanted to be okay.

[Closed for a small plot]

Wintersun
October 23rd, 2022, 09:06 PM
He grumbled smacking a paw onto his bestfriend's chest. "Five more minutes..." Ferretpaw curled himself in a tighter ball, doing his best to ignore Robinpaw.
Robinpaw

The tom gave an annoyed huff. "Ya know... I didn't want to do this, but you give me no choice." He said, proceeding to grabb Ferretpaw by his scruff and drag him out of his nest, carelessly dropping his head before sitting down.

Gay'Fluff
October 23rd, 2022, 09:09 PM
Robinpaw

The tom gave an annoyed huff. "Ya know... I didn't want to do this, but you give me no choice." He said, proceeding to grabb Ferretpaw by his scruff and drag him out of his nest, carelessly dropping his head before sitting down.

He let out a loud yowl as his head hit the ground. "Oww." He whined, looking up at Robinpaw with a small hint of tears in his eyes. "I'd feel bad for your future mate." He paused for a moment, blinking at his friend. "And why in starclan are you so strong??"

Wintersun
October 23rd, 2022, 09:11 PM
He let out a loud yowl as his head hit the ground. "Oww." He whined, looking up at Robinpaw with a small hint of tears in his eyes. "I'd feel bad for your future mate." He paused for a moment, blinking at his friend. "And why in starclan are you so strong??"
Robinpaw

"What mate? And the question isn't why am I so strong it's why are you so weak?"" He said with a playful glare at his friend.

Gay'Fluff
October 23rd, 2022, 09:14 PM
Robinpaw

"What mate? And the question isn't why am I so strong it's why are you so weak?"" He said with a playful glare at his friend.

He blinked slowly. It's not like he had an answer for the first one. "...I'm not weak. Just... small." He mewed, getting to his paws and head-butting his friend. It was more of a gesture to knock over the tom, but he douted it would work.

Wintersun
October 23rd, 2022, 09:20 PM
He blinked slowly. It's not like he had an answer for the first one. "...I'm not weak. Just... small." He mewed, getting to his paws and head-butting his friend. It was more of a gesture to knock over the tom, but he douted it would work.
Robinpaw

The tom over dramatically fell over and rolled 3 times away from Ferretpaw. "Ferretpaw! I think you dislocated my shoulder!" He said in a faux tone, again over dramatically.

Gay'Fluff
October 23rd, 2022, 09:23 PM
Robinpaw

The tom over dramatically fell over and rolled 3 times away from Ferretpaw. "Ferretpaw! I think you dislocated my shoulder!" He said in a faux tone, again over dramatically.

He looked at his friend for a moment, tilting his head. Again with this dramtic stunt? "You really need to be a better acter. Drama queen does not look good on you." He flicked his tail, padding over and placing a paw on his friend before placing another. "Pretend to be a nest." With that, he layed on his friend, purring at his own joke. Be a nest.

Wintersun
October 23rd, 2022, 09:28 PM
He looked at his friend for a moment, tilting his head. Again with this dramtic stunt? "You really need to be a better acter. Drama queen does not look good on you." He flicked his tail, padding over and placing a paw on his friend before placing another. "Pretend to be a nest." With that, he layed on his friend, purring at his own joke. Be a nest.
Robinpaw

"That's cause I'm not a queen." He pointed out matter of factly, before huffing a bit as his friend laid down on him. "You chose the wrong nest Darling~" He said smugly, poking his friend with his claw lightly. "It's full of thorns!" He said laughing evily

Gay'Fluff
October 23rd, 2022, 09:34 PM
Robinpaw

"That's cause I'm not a queen." He pointed out matter of factly, before huffing a bit as his friend laid down on him. "You chose the wrong nest Darling~" He said smugly, poking his friend with his claw lightly. "It's full of thorns!" He said laughing evily

"Your evil." He jumped off his friend, landing a bit away and getting ready to leap at his friend. A bit of some cats nest got ruined, but not enough to notice, so he watched his friend attently. "I know your not full of thorns. Just really bad acting skills that don't you seem cute." He thought for a moment before adding; "Uglier then a rat even." He's never seen one, but the name alone sounded ugly.

Wintersun
October 23rd, 2022, 09:49 PM
"Your evil." He jumped off his friend, landing a bit away and getting ready to leap at his friend. A bit of some cats nest got ruined, but not enough to notice, so he watched his friend attently. "I know your not full of thorns. Just really bad acting skills that don't you seem cute." He thought for a moment before adding; "Uglier then a rat even." He's never seen one, but the name alone sounded ugly.
Robinpaw

The tom looked at his friend for a moment. "I have no clue whether that is an insult or compliment, because rat's are adorable." He stated booping his friend suddenly

Gay'Fluff
October 23rd, 2022, 09:52 PM
Robinpaw

The tom looked at his friend for a moment. "I have no clue whether that is an insult or compliment, because rat's are adorable." He stated booping his friend suddenly

"How are they-" He jumped back at the surprise boop, grinning. "Fine, Darling Robin, your as cute as a butterfly." He rolled his eyes, padding back to his friend and booping the tom. It was fine if he booped first.

Wintersun
October 23rd, 2022, 10:00 PM
"How are they-" He jumped back at the surprise boop, grinning. "Fine, Darling Robin, your as cute as a butterfly." He rolled his eyes, padding back to his friend and booping the tom. It was fine if he booped first.
Robinpaw

The tom snickered. "Ya know you're really cute when you're angry" The tom snickered again. Licking his friends nose before he could get away.

Gay'Fluff
October 23rd, 2022, 10:03 PM
Robinpaw

The tom snickered. "Ya know you're really cute when you're angry" The tom snickered again. Licking his friends nose before he could get away.

"And your really cute when your not over dramtic." He hissed, glaring at Robinpaw. "Although your still not very cute when your you."

Wintersun
October 23rd, 2022, 10:08 PM
"And your really cute when your not over dramtic." He hissed, glaring at Robinpaw. "Although your still not very cute when your you."
Robinpaw

The apprentice thought for a moment before his friend hissed at him, and he jumped back in fear, cowering under his friend.

Gay'Fluff
October 23rd, 2022, 10:11 PM
Robinpaw

The apprentice thought for a moment before his friend hissed at him, and he jumped back in fear, cowering under his friend.

He blinked, lifting a paw. What in Starclan was he doing? The tom could barely fit his thick-sculled head. And it made Ferretpaw stumble a little. "Alright, alright... can you stop? Sorry for hissing at you."

Wintersun
October 23rd, 2022, 10:19 PM
He blinked, lifting a paw. What in Starclan was he doing? The tom could barely fit his thick-sculled head. And it made Ferretpaw stumble a little. "Alright, alright... can you stop? Sorry for hissing at you."
Robinpaw

The tom smirked proudly. "And you say I'm a bad actor." He said puffing out his chest before giving Ferretpaw a headbutt.

Bean.
October 23rd, 2022, 10:20 PM
Ravenss I'm bored so-))

Dappledpaw padded into the apprentice's den, preparing for sleep. Today was... Interesting. And definitely not fun. Splashpaw had asked if Dappledpaw liked her... And she did, but in a friend sort of way. Dappledpaw was afraid she might have made her really sad... She wanted to just curl up and cry herself to sleep. No, she had to be strong if she wanted to be okay.

[Closed for a small plot]

Nightpaw walked into this so called apprentice den. It seemed decent she thought as the seen a curled apprentice. She doesnt remember them or anything really. She was nervous, why was she nervous. Take deep breaths.. she slowly walks closer to the apprentice as it feels more and more scary. She lays down, heart pounding faster but she slowly calmed down and looked at dapplepaw, she didnt want to scare her as she stared at this flower, It was a beautiful flower. Nightpaw grabs the flower and puts it infront of dapplepaw as she waits.

ShadeCosmic
October 24th, 2022, 08:44 AM
DRIZZLEPAW
Drizzlepaw walked into the den and shook her long fur. She sat down watching the outside of the camp. She got bored after a while and started laying upside down very awkwardly hoping no one would see her lying on her back as if she was a fool. I mean it is very comfortable- she thought and snorted as she was amused by her own thoughts.

Faith.
October 24th, 2022, 10:05 AM
Nightpaw walked into this so called apprentice den. It seemed decent she thought as the seen a curled apprentice. She doesnt remember them or anything really. She was nervous, why was she nervous. Take deep breaths.. she slowly walks closer to the apprentice as it feels more and more scary. She lays down, heart pounding faster but she slowly calmed down and looked at dapplepaw, she didnt want to scare her as she stared at this flower, It was a beautiful flower. Nightpaw grabs the flower and puts it infront of dapplepaw as she waits.

Dappledpaw had her paws in front of her face until she heard pawsteps and a small pat. She lifted a paw, and saw a flower and two dark paws. She lifted her head and saw Nightpaw, another RiverClan apprentice, looking down at Dappledpaw. Dappledpaw felt something inside her, and it made her wonder. What is that feeling... Probably just... Something I ate... she thought. She sat up to face Nightpaw. "Hello?" she mewed.

ShadeCosmic
October 24th, 2022, 10:23 AM
DRIZZLEPAW
She soon fell asleep in the awkward position

Bean.
October 24th, 2022, 10:59 AM
Dappledpaw had her paws in front of her face until she heard pawsteps and a small pat. She lifted a paw, and saw a flower and two dark paws. She lifted her head and saw Nightpaw, another RiverClan apprentice, looking down at Dappledpaw. Dappledpaw felt something inside her, and it made her wonder. What is that feeling... Probably just... Something I ate... she thought. She sat up to face Nightpaw. "Hello?" she mewed.

"H-Hi, I um.. Are you okay, I seen you curled up and wanted to make sure you were okay" she said with a bit of stutter, why was she nervous all the sudden, maybe she was always like that

ShadeCosmic
October 24th, 2022, 11:09 AM
DRIZZLEPAW
She got up after a while and went to the corner of the den, just close enough to hear their talk. Oooh, I gotta hear this! She though excitedly and pretended to be sleeping when in fact she was listening very carefully

Faith.
October 24th, 2022, 11:12 AM
"H-Hi, I um.. Are you okay, I seen you curled up and wanted to make sure you were okay" she said with a bit of stutter, why was she nervous all the sudden, maybe she was always like that
As Nightpaw spoke, Dappledpaw couldn't stop herself from dwelling on the feeling. It kept... She didn't want to say growing, but getting stronger. As if... No. Not right now, impossible. The spotted apprentice shuffled her cream-colored paws nervously. "Yeah, I'm fine..." I think... She added the second part silently.
Nightpaw is... Kind of a really really pretty cat... No. I'm having just, just a really bad day and that's why I feel weird. No other reason. she thought, determined to force herself to believe it. She nudged the flower with her paw, and its petals seemed to fall perfectly, as if it was still on it's stem."The flower is pretty... Like you... Wait, what? Why- nevermind. She flicked her black ear.

Bean.
October 24th, 2022, 11:27 AM
As Nightpaw spoke, Dappledpaw couldn't stop herself from dwelling on the feeling. It kept... She didn't want to say growing, but getting stronger. As if... No. Not right now, impossible. The spotted apprentice shuffled her cream-colored paws nervously. "Yeah, I'm fine..." I think... She added the second part silently.
Nightpaw is... Kind of a really really pretty cat... No. I'm having just, just a really bad day and that's why I feel weird. No other reason. she thought, determined to force herself to believe it. She nudged the flower with her paw, and its petals seemed to fall perfectly, as if it was still on it's stem."The flower is pretty... Like you... Wait, what? Why- nevermind. She flicked her black ear.

"Y-yeah" she said as her ear twitched, hm... "guess we can thank this den for providing it" she said. why was she getting more nervous... this is fine i guess

ShadeCosmic
October 24th, 2022, 12:00 PM
DRIZZLEPAW
She kept her ears flat so they didnt look suspicious but inside her, thoughts were racing at millions of miles per hour. Oh my goodness! A thought rushed to her, I'm just gonna play along as if I have absolutely NO IDEA how this is going to end up. She grinned a bit in her fake sleep but made sure it looked as natural as possible, so that if they saw, they would only think it was something in her dream

Faith.
October 24th, 2022, 12:16 PM
"Y-yeah" she said as her ear twitched, hm... "guess we can thank this den for providing it" she said. why was she getting more nervous... this is fine i guess
Dappledpaw nodded. She looked around at the woven brambles of the apprentice's den, and the vines around.

Bean.
October 24th, 2022, 12:27 PM
Dappledpaw nodded. She looked around at the woven brambles of the apprentice's den, and the vines around.

"The apprentice den is pretty" she said as she shifted her tail, she wanted to say something but she couldnt get the words out so she just sat there nervously

ShadeCosmic
October 24th, 2022, 12:38 PM
DRIZZLEPAW
She kept acting as if she was sleeping but was quite frustrated. Do something interesting! she wanted them to do something beside compliment the den's structure.

(tags: Ravenss, Littlepaw(leap))

Faith.
October 24th, 2022, 07:04 PM
"The apprentice den is pretty" she said as she shifted her tail, she wanted to say something but she couldnt get the words out so she just sat there nervously
Not noticing Drizzlepaw's tail shift, Dappledpaw decided to do something crazy. Bad idea, bad idea... she told herself, yet she did it anyways. Taking a deep breath to muster all her courage, she said something she never thought she would ever have. "I think your really pretty, and I don't know you but I want to be friends?" Dappledpaw blurted.

ShadeCosmic
October 24th, 2022, 07:43 PM
BTW Drizzlepaw is the stalker xD I think you were talking to Nightpaw BUT ANYWAYS I WILL IGNORE THAT

DRIZZLEPAW
Drizzlepaw stayed as still as a rock and opened her eyes at the slightest bit. And this is how it starts... she started to form a funny story inside her head and ended up laughing, bringing attention towards her. She quickly closed her eyes and fused her laugh into a fake snore hoping it wouldn't sound too suspicious to the two cats

Bean.
October 24th, 2022, 08:46 PM
Not noticing Drizzlepaw's tail shift, Dappledpaw decided to do something crazy. Bad idea, bad idea... she told herself, yet she did it anyways. Taking a deep breath to muster all her courage, she said something she never thought she would ever have. "I think your really pretty, and I don't know you but I want to be friends?" Dappledpaw blurted.

Nightpaw's eyes shined "sure!" she said with full of happiness

Faith.
October 24th, 2022, 08:52 PM
Dappledpaw breathed a sigh of relief. Well,that was all said and done...ok. Now what? Her orange, black and cream fur rustled like leaves in the wind as Dappledpaw shifted. She purred quietly, hoping no one else could hear. Oh, it would be kind of embarrassing... Hm. "So..." she mumbled.

Firefly first, was that dramatic enough for Drizzle? Secondly ye she be talking to Night. Third, what stories is Drizzle making????)))

ShadeCosmic
October 24th, 2022, 09:00 PM
Littlepaw(leap)
Drizzle is just your local blackmailer/stalker xD
Its enough dramatic whenever you want to stop, after all, Im just carefully listening xD
TBH Im still thinking what kind of RP she should be part of- lol- *my OC invading others* Im hoping that I could possibly get her into trouble by being a BIG FAT BULLY and being VERY DISOBEDIENT without breaking the WCO rules :)

Faith.
October 24th, 2022, 09:04 PM
Littlepaw(leap)
Drizzle is just your local blackmailer/stalker xD
Its enough dramatic whenever you want to stop, after all, Im just carefully listening xD
TBH Im still thinking what kind of RP she should be part of- lol- *my OC invading others* Im hoping that I could possibly get her into trouble by being a BIG FAT BULLY and being VERY DISOBEDIENT without breaking the WCO rules :)

Haha lol, ok. But still tho~ what kind of stories? :hmm: )))

ShadeCosmic
October 24th, 2022, 09:19 PM
I feel stupid for asking but WDYM by story?
If you mean by plot, Im hoping to get into some trouble with you guys, maybe get in a huge heap of trouble, my mentor is Owleyes, so I could even possibly deny to listen to him! *Gasp* lolz
Until then Im just playing along with whatever is currently happening since I have nothing better to do xD Littlepaw(leap)

Faith.
October 24th, 2022, 09:22 PM
I feel stupid for asking but WDYM by story?
If you mean by plot, Im hoping to get into some trouble with you guys, maybe get in a huge heap of trouble, my mentor is Owleyes, so I could even possibly deny to listen to him! *Gasp* lolz
Until then Im just playing along with whatever is currently happening since I have nothing better to do xD Littlepaw(leap)
Lol, she was thinking something tho)))

ShadeCosmic
October 24th, 2022, 09:25 PM
OH THAT STORY XD
It was that you guys get shipped and then
"Two little love birds sitting in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage,. then comes the baby in the baby carriage."
I was laughing IRL while thinking bout dis

Faith.
October 24th, 2022, 09:27 PM
OH THAT STORY XD
It was that you guys get shipped and then
"Two little love birds sitting in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage,. then comes the baby in the baby carriage."
I was laughing IRL while thinking bout dis
Pffffffffffffffft)))))

ShadeCosmic
October 24th, 2022, 09:33 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA LOL//

Bean.
October 25th, 2022, 12:36 AM
DRIZZLEPAW
Drizzlepaw stayed as still as a rock and opened her eyes at the slightest bit. And this is how it starts... she started to form a funny story inside her head and ended up laughing, bringing attention towards her. She quickly closed her eyes and fused her laugh into a fake snore hoping it wouldn't sound too suspicious to the two cats[/QUOTE]

Nightpaw’s fur jumped as she turned to Drizzlepaw in a bit of fear but immediately stood up and turned to Dappledpaw, “Ima be right back” she said worriedly “i need to take a breath but its not your fault” she said as she used her tail and pointed to Drizzlepaw “I think they been listening” she whispered to dappledpaw as she left the apprentice den

Littlepaw(leap)
(This is where I end the rp for me and theres a reason but secret for now) :>

Faith.
October 25th, 2022, 07:22 AM
DRIZZLEPAW
Drizzlepaw stayed as still as a rock and opened her eyes at the slightest bit. And this is how it starts... she started to form a funny story inside her head and ended up laughing, bringing attention towards her. She quickly closed her eyes and fused her laugh into a fake snore hoping it wouldn't sound too suspicious to the two cats

Nightpaw’s fur jumped as she turned to Drizzlepaw in a bit of fear but immediately stood up and turned to Dappledpaw, “Ima be right back” she said worriedly “i need to take a breath but its not your fault” she said as she used her tail and pointed to Drizzlepaw “I think they been listening” she whispered to dappledpaw as she left the apprentice den

Littlepaw(leap)
(This is where I end the rp for me and theres a reason but secret for now) :>[/QUOTE]

Dappledpaw nodded. Why... She was going to destroy someone tomorrow. But not right now, they all needed to sleep. But tomorrow...she didn't know if she should be angry or happy. Nightpaw didn't run away, so.....

Rgggggg whyyyy)))

ShadeCosmic
October 25th, 2022, 08:30 AM
Soon enough Drizzlepaw ACTUALLY fell asleep. Her snore filled the whole den threatening anyone who entered (sorry its a bit short I didnt know what to do xD)

ShadeCosmic
October 25th, 2022, 08:46 AM
Later Drizzlepaw woke up and stretched inside the den, she went to Nightpaw's sleeping form and shook her hoping she would wake up. "Want to go hunting?" she murmured, "Or are you going to keep sleeping-" She sat for a while waiting

SpiritWolf_yt
October 25th, 2022, 04:13 PM
Cinderpaw laid in her nest crying that her friend is got the apprentice couldn't take the sorrow no more

[open]

Zei
October 25th, 2022, 06:03 PM
Cinderpaw laid in her nest crying that her friend is got the apprentice couldn't take the sorrow no more

[open]
Hollykit paddled over "Miss cinderpaw? are you ok? why cry?" he meowed putting his paws gently on the she-cats shoulder

SpiritWolf_yt
October 25th, 2022, 06:30 PM
Cinderpaw's face was in her between her paws crying until she heard a small voice she looked at the kit that touched her shoulder she then wiped her tears" i lost my friend" she meowed sadly then thinking why she even told that to a kit A KIT! her brain must now be weird
TheDragonGoddess

Zei
October 25th, 2022, 06:33 PM
Cinderpaw's face was in her between her paws crying until she heard a small voice she looked at the kit that touched her shoulder she then wiped her tears" i lost my friend" she meowed sadly then thinking why she even told that to a kit A KIT! her brain must now be weird
TheDragonGoddess
Hollykit flatted their ears "i'm sorry" he meowed curling next to the apprentice, offering what comfort they could give

SpiritWolf_yt
October 25th, 2022, 06:42 PM
Cinderpaw sniffled as Hollykit curled up next to her the molly smiled just a tad bit
TheDragonGoddess

Zei
October 25th, 2022, 06:44 PM
Cinderpaw sniffled as Hollykit curled up next to her the molly smiled just a tad bit
TheDragonGoddess
"what where they like? Nightpaw?" Hollykit meowed softly

SpiritWolf_yt
October 25th, 2022, 06:46 PM
" nightpaw was a kind happy apprentice she was always loyal she and i loved to do stuff together sometimes we gave each-other a feather and sometimes i got to joining her and tigerfire on there training" she meowed
TheDragonGoddess

Zei
October 25th, 2022, 06:47 PM
" nightpaw was a kind happy apprentice she was always loyal she and i loved to do stuff together sometimes we gave each-other a feather and sometimes i got to joining her and tigerfire on there training" she meowed
TheDragonGoddess
"what was the best thing you ever did together? " hollykit meowed softly

ShadeCosmic
October 25th, 2022, 06:49 PM
DRIZZLEPAW
She rolled her eyes tired of trying to wake them up and made a long stretch with a sleepy yawn at the end. "I think I'll just go hunting right now" she murmured to herself half awake and exited the camp

SpiritWolf_yt
October 25th, 2022, 06:57 PM
"what was the best thing you ever did together? " hollykit meowed softly

" giving a feather to each-other i've always thinked that would hold our relation" she meowed looking down at the kit she began to have thought

Zei
October 25th, 2022, 06:57 PM
" giving a feather to each-other i've always thinked that would hold our relation" she meowed looking down at the kit she began to have thought
Hollykit listened silently, hoping memories might help the cats hurt...

SpiritWolf_yt
October 25th, 2022, 06:59 PM
Cinderpaw gave a little smile as she didn't become very sad as she was before
TheDragonGoddess

Zei
October 25th, 2022, 06:59 PM
Cinderpaw gave a little smile as she didn't become very sad as she was before
TheDragonGoddess
Hollykit rested his head on the cats shoulder softly

SpiritWolf_yt
October 25th, 2022, 07:04 PM
The apprentice smiled at the kit the looked up at the den ceiling as if she was looking at starclan
TheDragonGoddess

Zei
October 25th, 2022, 07:05 PM
The apprentice smiled at the kit the looked up at the den ceiling as if she was looking at starclan
TheDragonGoddess
"you think she'll be watching from Starclan forever over you?" Hollykit squeaked

SpiritWolf_yt
October 25th, 2022, 07:06 PM
" i don't know im afraid she'll end up in dark forest" she replied
TheDragonGoddess

Zei
October 25th, 2022, 07:08 PM
" i don't know im afraid she'll end up in dark forest" she replied
TheDragonGoddess
"well then we'll just have tto hope she doesn't"

Wintersun
October 26th, 2022, 11:07 AM
Robinpaw (He/Him Trans [FtM])
Black and red torti with white belly and socks

The tom grumpily sighed in his nest, he hadn't been able to find his mentor yet and it was starting to get frustrating, maybe he would go look again later, her was getting too restless.
[Open for interaction, although he can be kind of moody)

Gay'Fluff
October 26th, 2022, 11:58 AM
Robinpaw

The tom smirked proudly. "And you say I'm a bad actor." He said puffing out his chest before giving Ferretpaw a headbutt.

"I-" He glared at Robinpaw, huffing. "Whatever." Grumbling he looked away from the other tom, giving him the silent treatment.

Wintersun
October 27th, 2022, 12:57 PM
"I-" He glared at Robinpaw, huffing. "Whatever." Grumbling he looked away from the other tom, giving him the silent treatment.
Robinpaw

"oh shush! I was only proving a point!" He said, resting a giant paw on Ferretpaw's head.

Gay'Fluff
October 29th, 2022, 12:42 PM
Robinpaw

"oh shush! I was only proving a point!" He said, resting a giant paw on Ferretpaw's head.

Ferretpaw imendiently face planted on the ground, grumbling into the dirt. Why was he so tiny? It was un-fair. Wiggling his hindquarters, he tried to escape so he wouldn't die the lamest way possible.

bubble[error].
November 4th, 2022, 08:27 PM
| white tabby tom; bi-colored green and amber eyes; has broken jaw |

// lonely.lilyx \\

Bluepaw sat in the apprentice's den, yawning. He was tired. He was sitting in his nest, which was nearby Bluebellpaw's nest. He laid down, closing his eyes...

RavensCall
November 4th, 2022, 08:46 PM
Ravenkit snuck into the apprentice’s den, hoping to pounce on some cat, waiting patiently.

(Open)

sol.
November 4th, 2022, 08:55 PM
-Bluebellpaw-

She walked into the apprentice den, drained. She'd spent most of the day trying to help the older warriors, and co forcing the little ones. Nit that she minded, but stars was she tired. Dragging her feet behind her, she got unto her nest.

"Oh, hi Bluepaw..." she mumbled to the white tabby, resting her head on her front paws.

---- Crystal The Crystal Cat

bubble[error].
November 4th, 2022, 08:58 PM
-Bluebellpaw-

She walked into the apprentice den, drained. She'd spent most of the day trying to help the older warriors, and co forcing the little ones. Nit that she minded, but stars was she tired. Dragging her feet behind her, she got unto her nest.

"Oh, hi Bluepaw..." she mumbled to the white tabby, resting her head on her front paws.

---- Crystal The Crystal Cat

Bluepaw heard Bluebellpaw's voice and looked up. "Hey, Bluebellpaw..." He yawned, half asleep(that's me right now I'm about ready to faint at my laptop right now I'm so tired).

sol.
November 4th, 2022, 09:09 PM
-Bluebellpaw-

She yawned a little. "Rough day, huh."

--- Crystal The Crystal Cat

Faith.
November 4th, 2022, 09:25 PM
Ravenkit snuck into the apprentice’s den, hoping to pounce on some cat, waiting patiently.

(Open)
Dappledpaw padded in, her tail low as usual. The small cat was hoping to get at least a full night's sleep, but she was usually kept awake by night noises...

RavensCall
November 5th, 2022, 02:30 AM
Dappledpaw padded in, her tail low as usual. The small cat was hoping to get at least a full night's sleep, but she was usually kept awake by night noises...
Ravenkit pounced on the apprentice! “I got the world’s biggest fish!” He meowed gleefully

bubble[error].
November 5th, 2022, 06:20 AM
-Bluebellpaw-

She yawned a little. "Rough day, huh."

--- Crystal The Crystal Cat

// Bluepaw nodded. "Taking that warrior assessment is a lot harder then I thought." He said, lifting his head. \\

Captain
November 5th, 2022, 07:04 AM
CLOUDPAW
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
➣ After promptly leaving the meeting and disappearing into her rank’s den, the curly-furred black-and-white apprentice silently made her way through the familiar space, which was dimly-lit from the daylight that poured through the entrance. She went over to where her moss nest was situated, which was at the very very back of the RiverClan apprentice’s den. Cloudpaw unsheathed her claws and promptly sat down, grabbing the flat rock that she had kept among the moss. Without hesitation, the young molly began to rake her claws across the rock’s rigid surface, over and over and over again in constant motion. Cloudpaw sharpened her claws for about a full minute or so before tucking the stone back where it had been before. From there, the RiverClan she-cat turned towards the wall of the den and lifted both her front paws, placing them on said wall before ripping through the material with her unsheathed claws. She tore and dug at the wall in a rapid, almost sporadic manner before she’d create a gap large enough for her body to slip through. Once that was achieved, Cloudpaw took one last look back before slipping through the newly-made escape route, heading outside of camp and into the clan's hunting grounds.
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
[ closed for interaction ]

sol.
November 5th, 2022, 07:32 AM
// Bluepaw nodded. "Taking that warrior assessment is a lot harder then I thought." He said, lifting his head. \\

-Bluebellpaw-

She purred in sympathy. "Is it that time for you already? I'm also just starting my training, but I'm already drained."

bubble[error].
November 5th, 2022, 07:40 AM
-Bluebellpaw-

She purred in sympathy. "Is it that time for you already? I'm also just starting my training, but I'm already drained."

// The white-furred tomcat nodded. "Yeah, I'm earning my warrior name. I already completed the hunting assessment, and I'm waiting for Pikestar to give me my next order." He looked at Bluebellpaw, smiling. \\

sol.
November 5th, 2022, 08:39 AM
// The white-furred tomcat nodded. "Yeah, I'm earning my warrior name. I already completed the hunting assessment, and I'm waiting for Pikestar to give me my next order." He looked at Bluebellpaw, smiling. \\

She squeaked in awe. She knew it was a lot of work, but couldn't wait for when she became a warrior.

"What're you thinking of being your warrior name?"

bubble[error].
November 5th, 2022, 08:46 AM
She squeaked in awe. She knew it was a lot of work, but couldn't wait for when she became a warrior.

"What're you thinking of being your warrior name?"

// Bluepaw thought for a moment. "Maybe Bluemoon or Bluefang." He spoke. \\

sol.
November 5th, 2022, 09:15 AM
// Bluepaw thought for a moment. "Maybe Bluemoon or Bluefang." He spoke. \\

She paused, thinking. "I think you're more of a Blueheart," she mumbled. "But Bluefang and Bluemoon are cool."

bubble[error].
November 5th, 2022, 09:20 AM
She paused, thinking. "I think you're more of a Blueheart," she mumbled. "But Bluefang and Bluemoon are cool."

// Bluepaw smiled. "Really?" Bluebellpaw thought of him as brave? \\

Faith.
November 5th, 2022, 11:33 AM
Ravenkit pounced on the apprentice! “I got the world’s biggest fish!” He meowed gleefully
"AH-" she started, then stopped. It was just a kit, who had seemingly snuck into the den. She breathed a quiet sigh of relief, trying to calm herself. She was too jumpy...

sol.
November 5th, 2022, 12:00 PM
// Bluepaw smiled. "Really?" Bluebellpaw thought of him as brave? \\

She murmured her agreement. "Mhm. You got away from those rogues, didn't you? And you've got a big heart anyhow."

bubble[error].
November 5th, 2022, 12:02 PM
She murmured her agreement. "Mhm. You got away from those rogues, didn't you? And you've got a big heart anyhow."

// Bluepaw smiled. "I didn't do it by myself..." He mumbled. \\

sol.
November 5th, 2022, 12:21 PM
// Bluepaw smiled. "I didn't do it by myself..." He mumbled. \\

She scoffed. "It doesn't matter if you did it by yourself or not. You didn't lose your head, nor did you run."

bubble[error].
November 5th, 2022, 01:49 PM
She scoffed. "It doesn't matter if you did it by yourself or not. You didn't lose your head, nor did you run."

/ sorry I do not know how I missed this \

// Bluepaw sat up. "Yes, I didn't turn around and run. I fought back." He said, licking his paw. \\

sol.
November 5th, 2022, 06:04 PM
/ sorry I do not know how I missed this \

// Bluepaw sat up. "Yes, I didn't turn around and run. I fought back." He said, licking his paw. \\

She smiled. "See? You're really brave, Bluepaw," she murmured.

bubble[error].
November 5th, 2022, 06:17 PM
She smiled. "See? You're really brave, Bluepaw," she murmured.

// Bluepaw blushed slightly at that comment. "You have to be really brave, Bluebellpaw. I swear you must be." He smiled at her. \\

sol.
November 5th, 2022, 06:20 PM
// Bluepaw blushed slightly at that comment. "You have to be really brave, Bluebellpaw. I swear you must be." He smiled at her. \\

She rolled her eyes, but was careful not to let Bluepaw see. She didn't have to be anything. She could be a coward if she wanted to. But, instead of getting angry, she stomped on it, letting it fizzle out. "Well, I'm glad you believe in me," she said to the older apprentice.

bubble[error].
November 5th, 2022, 06:23 PM
She rolled her eyes, but was careful not to let Bluepaw see. She didn't have to be anything. She could be a coward if she wanted to. But, instead of getting angry, she stomped on it, letting it fizzle out. "Well, I'm glad you believe in me," she said to the older apprentice.

// Bluepaw smiled at her and laid down, yawning, and sat up again. He had taken it hard on his body to keep up with training. He barely got any sleep. \\

ShadeCosmic
November 11th, 2022, 08:28 AM
Copperpaw walked into the den disappointed in himself as ever. He hadnt even managed to properly aim! He felt so mad at himself. What a failure he was, he was sure that every cat got to accomplish something on their first day. But here he was, able to do nothing, he didnt even want to get up.

[Open to be rude to him. I need some drama for the guy]

forest
November 11th, 2022, 08:45 AM
Copperpaw walked into the den disappointed in himself as ever. He hadnt even managed to properly aim! He felt so mad at himself. What a failure he was, he was sure that every cat got to accomplish something on their first day. But here he was, able to do nothing, he didnt even want to get up.

[Open to be rude to him. I need some drama for the guy]

"WHAT are you doing, sulking for yourself. Get up! IF you're DISAPOINTED, turn that around an' don't come back UNTIL you got it RIGHT, fox DUNG brained apprentice.'' Hollowstorm spat, letting out all the anger from his quarrel with Blossomflight out in this response.

ShadeCosmic
November 11th, 2022, 09:04 AM
"WHAT are you doing, sulking for yourself. Get up! IF you're DISAPOINTED, turn that around an' don't come back UNTIL you got it RIGHT, fox DUNG brained apprentice.'' Hollowstorm spat, letting out all the anger from his quarrel with Blossomflight out in this response.

"What the- Hollowstorm Im really sorry I didnt mean to anger you- I-I j-just mess-sed up in a b-battle m-move. P-please d-dont be mad at m-me" He started to cry a bit. He was already so emotional and now some warrior just stormed in and started yelling at him? This was definitely not he wanted his life to be like. "I-I wont f-fail a-again" he was stuttering hard, he was already starting to weep. But no one would care would they? It was only about Fawnpaw since she went missing.

{ forest }

forest
November 11th, 2022, 09:06 AM
"What the- Hollowstorm Im really sorry I didnt mean to anger you- I-I j-just mess-sed up in a b-battle m-move. P-please d-dont be mad at m-me" He started to cry a bit. He was already so emotional and now some warrior just stormed in and started yelling at him? This was definitely not he wanted his life to be like. "I-I wont f-fail a-again" he was stuttering hard, he was already starting to weep. But no one would care would they? It was only about Fawnpaw since she went missing.

{ forest }

With all his anger out, Hollowstorm took a deep breath. ''I'm sorry. I was in a fight with my mate and it hurts a lot, and I just needed someone to yell at. Now it feels better and I'm not mad anymore. he apologized. The apprentice had started to cry. "Hey, hey. It's OK. he soothed a little bit. "Would you like to take something from the fresh-kill pile to calm you down, and then I'll take you out to help you get it right?" he asked the apprentice.
"I know it feels bad when you do something wrong your first day as an apprentice. To think of it, actually, on my first day as an apprentice, I was trying to fish and fell face-first into the river. My sister was laughing at me. It made me feel bad but guess what? I didn't let that stop me from trying again. Now I'm one of the best fishers in RiverClan, and you can be one of the best fighters as long as you don't give up. he told the now weeping apprentice.

[beginning of a friendship?]

ShadeCosmic
November 11th, 2022, 09:16 AM
With all his anger out, Hollowstorm took a deep breath. ''I'm sorry. I was in a fight with my mate and it hurts a lot, and I just needed someone to yell at. Now it feels better and I'm not mad anymore. he apologized. The apprentice had started to cry. "Hey, hey. It's OK. he soothed a little bit. "Would you like to take something from the fresh-kill pile to calm you down, and then I'll take you out to help you get it right?" he asked the apprentice.
"I know it feels bad when you do something wrong your first day as an apprentice. To think of it, actually, on my first day as an apprentice, I was trying to fish and fell face-first into the river. My sister was laughing at me. It made me feel bad but guess what? I didn't let that stop me from trying again. Now I'm one of the best fishers in RiverClan, and you can be one of the best fighters as long as you don't give up. he told the now weeping apprentice.

[beginning of a friendship?]

"its okay.." he mumbled even though his face was still wet from tears. He wasnt okay, but he had to act nice, he didnt want to get screamed at again. Hollowstorm talked about his first day as an apprentice but he didnt find it too convincing. Hollowstorm had just vented to him, and he really didnt appreciate it.

{ forest }

(WHY DID THIS TAKE SO LONG TO WRITE *screech*)
{idk maybe when they grow up a bit? like when hes almost a warrior}

taillow
November 11th, 2022, 11:21 AM
Otterfluff
Having passed just outside the apprentices den on his way to the warriors den, it was hard to miss the distinct, yelling voice. Hollowstorm. Wasn't this the warrior who had disrespected Slatewhisker's death by speaking to casually to Pikestar about an apprentice? And now he was yelling at an apprentice?? Oh no.

"Hollowstorm."

The brown tom's voice was calm and collected, but commanding, as he entered the apprentices den. He fixed his denmate with a cool stare, blue eyes unwavering. "It surprises me each day that you are still walking and breathing with the amount of fluff inside of your brain. What in StarClan's name makes you think that yelling at an apprentice like this is acceptable behavior? Unless you are an unruly kit...?" With the way he had acted, it seemed that way already, and frankly Otterfluff was tired of him dragging the RiverClan warrior name through the mud.

Looking towards Copperpaw, the former shield dipped his head and lifted his tail so that the tip of it touched his shoulder briefly before falling. "You will not get everything right the first time, young one. It takes time and perseverance to claim a warriors' status. But no doubt, keep putting one paw in front of the other, and we shall see you beneath the Streamstone one day receiving your well-earned name." His tone was empathetic, but full of hope. Whatever this young tom was feeling (and Hollowstorm having only made it worse) Otterfluff wanted to make sure he understood that his day would come, when he no longer had any doubt over his abilities.

Looking back to Hollowstorm, Otterfluff's blue eyes flashed with a disappointed glaze. "If you would, come with me please." It wasn't a question, more so an order. Because the brown warrior would be damned if he allowed this fox-hearted Clanmate to stand around and diminish a youth's courage and confidence anymore than he already had.

[ Firefly forest - Otter is stepping in because of how Hollow is treating Copper ]

ShadeCosmic
November 11th, 2022, 11:26 AM
Copperpaw glanced at Otterfluff. He smiled a bit, someone had hope in him. He wanted to follow, he wanted to make himself heard when Otterfluff had asked Hollowstorm to follow but he didnt know if Otterfluff wanted him to go as well. "Can I c-come too...?" he asked. Otterfluff had came because of his problem, so shouldnt he be there for what happened? Since it was about him after all. Copperpaw liked the way Otterfluff had made him think about the day he'd become a warrior. The day the cats would call his name. The day he'd finally be proud of himself, but he had to work for it. He liked the tom, he was very encouraging.

{ forest }
{ birdie }

forest
November 12th, 2022, 03:14 PM
Otterfluff
Having passed just outside the apprentices den on his way to the warriors den, it was hard to miss the distinct, yelling voice. Hollowstorm. Wasn't this the warrior who had disrespected Slatewhisker's death by speaking to casually to Pikestar about an apprentice? And now he was yelling at an apprentice?? Oh no.

"Hollowstorm."

The brown tom's voice was calm and collected, but commanding, as he entered the apprentices den. He fixed his denmate with a cool stare, blue eyes unwavering. "It surprises me each day that you are still walking and breathing with the amount of fluff inside of your brain. What in StarClan's name makes you think that yelling at an apprentice like this is acceptable behavior? Unless you are an unruly kit...?" With the way he had acted, it seemed that way already, and frankly Otterfluff was tired of him dragging the RiverClan warrior name through the mud.

Looking towards Copperpaw, the former shield dipped his head and lifted his tail so that the tip of it touched his shoulder briefly before falling. "You will not get everything right the first time, young one. It takes time and perseverance to claim a warriors' status. But no doubt, keep putting one paw in front of the other, and we shall see you beneath the Streamstone one day receiving your well-earned name." His tone was empathetic, but full of hope. Whatever this young tom was feeling (and Hollowstorm having only made it worse) Otterfluff wanted to make sure he understood that his day would come, when he no longer had any doubt over his abilities.

Looking back to Hollowstorm, Otterfluff's blue eyes flashed with a disappointed glaze. "If you would, come with me please." It wasn't a question, more so an order. Because the brown warrior would be damned if he allowed this fox-hearted Clanmate to stand around and diminish a youth's courage and confidence anymore than he already had.

[ Firefly forest - Otter is stepping in because of how Hollow is treating Copper ]

[technically, this was for an rp and he's changed but...]

hollowstorm barely heard his words. ``well, you stepped in a little late, in which you did not see that I apologized. but seriously, try being a little nicer to your clanmates. but the tortishell warrior followed otterfluff reluctanty. you have the suffix of -fluff, so it probably means you have the fluff in your brain, but you know what? I'm not saying anything about that.

taillow
November 12th, 2022, 03:27 PM
Otterfluff
Well. The disrespect was clear in his voice, as was the condescending tone, but Otterfluff chose to ignore it for now. He'd inform Pikestar of this and let the leader decide how to handle Hollowstorm's continued inappropriate outbursts. "I heard. But a fight with your mate does not justify this behavior. You cannot yell at an apprentice, then drown them in your own problems and expect that to be taken as a genuine apology." Honestly, the former shield was intrigued by how this cat's mind worked. To him, the answer was simple; it didn't.

Looking towards Copperpaw, the brown warrior shook his head. "I need to speak with Hollowstorm privately. You can either stay in here, or head out to the clearing." His tone remained understanding and soft, hoping to convey that the apprentice was not the one in trouble. The same could not be said for Hollowstorm as Otterfluff looked back up to the warrior, flicking his ear for him to follow.

Exiting the den with Hollowstorm, and moving over to a spot in the clearing away from the den's entrance, Otterfluff fixed him with an even stare. "I do not want to see you around any of the apprentices in this Clan until you can learn how to control your anger. The next time I hear of you causing any problems, I will be getting Pikestar involved. Understood?" His tone was firm, hard. This cat had been causing too many problems lately, and Otterfluff wondered where the line of being more trouble than he was worth was.

[ Firefly forest - Well, it is a public thread and with Hollowstorm's continued behavior it would be out of character for Otterfluff to not have stepped in, which is why he did so ]

forest
November 13th, 2022, 09:57 AM
Otterfluff
Well. The disrespect was clear in his voice, as was the condescending tone, but Otterfluff chose to ignore it for now. He'd inform Pikestar of this and let the leader decide how to handle Hollowstorm's continued inappropriate outbursts. "I heard. But a fight with your mate does not justify this behavior. You cannot yell at an apprentice, then drown them in your own problems and expect that to be taken as a genuine apology." Honestly, the former shield was intrigued by how this cat's mind worked. To him, the answer was simple; it didn't.

Looking towards Copperpaw, the brown warrior shook his head. "I need to speak with Hollowstorm privately. You can either stay in here, or head out to the clearing." His tone remained understanding and soft, hoping to convey that the apprentice was not the one in trouble. The same could not be said for Hollowstorm as Otterfluff looked back up to the warrior, flicking his ear for him to follow.

Exiting the den with Hollowstorm, and moving over to a spot in the clearing away from the den's entrance, Otterfluff fixed him with an even stare. "I do not want to see you around any of the apprentices in this Clan until you can learn how to control your anger. The next time I hear of you causing any problems, I will be getting Pikestar involved. Understood?" His tone was firm, hard. This cat had been causing too many problems lately, and Otterfluff wondered where the line of being more trouble than he was worth was.

[ Firefly forest - Well, it is a public thread and with Hollowstorm's continued behavior it would be out of character for Otterfluff to not have stepped in, which is why he did so ]

He nodded slowly. Yes, Otterfluff. he meowed solemnly. He was headed towards the camp entrance, to find fresh bedding for the elders. If he was being as frog -brained as an apprentice, why not do their chores? It had been several seasons since he was an apprentice, but still. He deserved it.

ShadeCosmic
November 13th, 2022, 11:39 AM
Copperpaw just stayed there. He was glad he wasnt in trouble, but was it was his fault that he was so gentle? So emotional? That he was hurt that easily? Maybe he should be able to handle his own problems better. But for now he wanted to forget everything so he just curled back up into a sleeping position his ears still perked and his face fur still slightly wet from the undried tears.

{ forest }
{ birdie }

ShadeCosmic
November 16th, 2022, 08:47 AM
↫◇─◇──◇ COPPERPAW ◇──◇─◇↬
He/Him - Copper colored tom with amber eyes

Copperpaw after putting the prey he sat down and waited for Snowypaw to drop her prey and follow him in. He was getting quite tired, but maybe if she had something else on her mind they could talk and then sleep.

{ IvySpirit }
{ lots of thread jumping xD }

Dakotaa
November 16th, 2022, 09:04 AM

Copperpaw after putting the prey he sat down and waited for Snowypaw to drop her prey and follow him in. He was getting quite tired, but maybe if she had something else on her mind they could talk and then sleep.

{ IvySpirit }
{ lots of thread jumping xD }

---

SnowyPaw
RiverClan
She/Her

SnowyPaw padded back into the den with a yawn... "Great, now I'm back in here..."

ShadeCosmic
November 16th, 2022, 09:07 AM

Copperpaw had just finished stretching when Snowypaw entered. "Im gonna go to sleep, wake me up if anything interesting happens or if Ive been sleeping for too long" he mumbled before flopping down and putting his head over his forepaws and his tail curled up over his pelt like a blanket

{ IvySpirit }

Dakotaa
November 16th, 2022, 09:10 AM

Copperpaw had just finished stretching when Snowypaw entered. "Im gonna go to sleep, wake me up if anything interesting happens or if Ive been sleeping for too long" he mumbled before flopping down and putting his head over his forepaws and his tail curled up over his pelt like a blanket

{ IvySpirit }

---

SnowyPaw
RiverClan
She/Her

SnowyPaw looks around the apprentices den... when seeing that it was rather empty, she dragged her nest closer to CopperPaws... That didn't really matter though because even with her nest close by, she curled up next to CopperPaw on his nest... She didn't fall asleep, she was just enjoying the moment...

ShadeCosmic
November 16th, 2022, 09:29 AM

His flanks heaved back and forth with each long and slow breath. He was in deep sleep at this point. He was dreaming, bout what? He was in a grassy meadow, there were Fireflies everywhere, he tried and lept up as he caught them. Each time he caught a firefly in his dream his body would flinch slightly and he would make a small smile

{ IvySpirit }

Dakotaa
November 16th, 2022, 09:31 AM

His flanks heaved back and forth with each long and slow breath. He was in deep sleep at this point. He was dreaming, bout what? He was in a grassy meadow, there were Fireflies everywhere, he tried and lept up as he caught them. Each time he caught a firefly in his dream his body would flinch slightly and he would make a small smile

{ IvySpirit }

---

SnowyPaw
RiverClan
She/Her

Seeing CopperPaw like this made her smile... She was absolutely going to tease him about this later... She giggled and purred while watching the tom dream...

ShadeCosmic
November 16th, 2022, 10:27 AM

After a while the tom woke up. He lifted his head and almost bumped into Snowypaw. "Did I sleep too long?" he asked with a sigh that turned into an enormous yawn and a large stretch. He sat up and his back cracked which was very satisfying. He glanced outside the den before looking back down.

{ IvySpirit - sorry for the late response, it reloaded while i was writing an essay and I rewrote a summarized version }

Dakotaa
November 16th, 2022, 10:31 AM

After a while the tom woke up. He lifted his head and almost bumped into Snowypaw. "Did I sleep too long?" he asked with a sigh that turned into an enormous yawn and a large stretch. He sat up and his back cracked which was very satisfying. He glanced outside the den before looking back down.

{ IvySpirit - sorry for the late response, it reloaded while i was writing an essay and I rewrote a summarized version }

---

SnowyPaw
RiverClan
She/Her

"Only for an hour..." She didn't make eye contact... she was embarrassed. SnowyPaw stands up with a stretch... "Uhm... do you... want to go... hunting...?" she asks shyly... this was a new side of her... so kind and friendly...

Jinx.

ShadeCosmic
November 17th, 2022, 11:10 AM

Copperpaw smiled when she said that. "More hunting?" he was pretty sure he remembered going to sleep after coming back from a hunt. "We could go if you want" he shrugged, he didn't mind going again. More prey means more respect

{ IvySpirit }
{ Post #28 }

Dakotaa
November 17th, 2022, 11:15 AM

Copperpaw smiled when she said that. "More hunting?" he was pretty sure he remembered going to sleep after coming back from a hunt. "We could go if you want" he shrugged, he didn't mind going again. More prey means more respect

{ IvySpirit }
{ Post #28 }

---

SnowyPaw
RiverClan
She/Her

"Or- or a walk. I just want to go somewhere and do something- unless if you're too lame to do so-" she mews. SnowyPaw shakes out her fur. "cmon loser!"

ShadeCosmic
November 17th, 2022, 11:17 AM

He grins before quickly getting up and racing out of the apprentice den, across the clearing, and left the camp. Heading for the lake they went to earlier

{ IvySpirit }
{ Post #29 }

sock
November 19th, 2022, 08:11 AM
Mudpaw raced into the den, his thick orange fur fluffed out with excitement. He couldn't wait to see all his friends again! He wouldn't be lonely anymore! The young tom's eyes shifted over the apprentices that laid in the den. He was specifically looking for one special cat... "Bluebellpaw?" He meowed. "You in here?"

[ lonely.lilyx ]

sol.
November 19th, 2022, 08:18 AM
Bluebellpaw perked up, eyes shining from her nest. "Mudpaw!" She crowed happily, bounding over to him. "Nice to see you!"

--- FredTheFrog

sock
November 19th, 2022, 08:20 AM
Bluebellpaw perked up, eyes shining from her nest. "Mudpaw!" She crowed happily, bounding over to him. "Nice to see you!"

--- FredTheFrog
Mudpaw grinned at the sight of Bluebellpaw. "Yeah! I cn't believe im an apprentice now!" He chirped, running in a circle around his friend.

sol.
November 19th, 2022, 09:30 AM
Mudpaw grinned at the sight of Bluebellpaw. "Yeah! I cn't believe im an apprentice now!" He chirped, running in a circle around his friend.

She laughed, giddy at her friend's excitement. "Mhm! We can spend more time with each other now!" Though... erm, Shatteredsun was a bit... much at times. She didn't share this bit with Mudpaw, lest he get nervous, but broke into another smile. "You're really lucky. Miss Bluebellcrackle is leaving Riverclan for a while, so I have to get a new mentor. I'll probably end up becoming a warrior with you." She cocked her head. "Not that that's a bad thing."

sock
November 19th, 2022, 10:10 AM
She laughed, giddy at her friend's excitement. "Mhm! We can spend more time with each other now!" Though... erm, Shatteredsun was a bit... much at times. She didn't share this bit with Mudpaw, lest he get nervous, but broke into another smile. "You're really lucky. Miss Bluebellcrackle is leaving Riverclan for a while, so I have to get a new mentor. I'll probably end up becoming a warrior with you." She cocked her head. "Not that that's a bad thing."
Mudpaw grinned. "Yeah! We can sleep together now!" He purred, stretching his paws. He listened to her talk absentmindedly, nodding when there was a pause in her sentence. Wait- what was a bad thing? Eh, probably nothing. The orange tom looked around again. "Which nests are free?" He asked, settling his amber gaze back on Bluebellpaw.

sol.
November 19th, 2022, 11:35 AM
Mudpaw grinned. "Yeah! We can sleep together now!" He purred, stretching his paws. He listened to her talk absentmindedly, nodding when there was a pause in her sentence. Wait- what was a bad thing? Eh, probably nothing. The orange tom looked around again. "Which nests are free?" He asked, settling his amber gaze back on Bluebellpaw.

She motioned toward a nest that was close to her own. "That one is. And that one, over there." She flicked her tail to one across the den. "Your choice."

sock
November 20th, 2022, 06:39 AM
She motioned toward a nest that was close to her own. "That one is. And that one, over there." She flicked her tail to one across the den. "Your choice."
Mudpaw giggled. "You should know which one im choosing!" He bounded over to the one near Bluebellpaw's. "This'n!"

sol.
November 20th, 2022, 11:57 AM
Mudpaw giggled. "You should know which one im choosing!" He bounded over to the one near Bluebellpaw's. "This'n!"

She squeaked happily. "Oh this'll be a lot of fun! Bouncepaw and Ferretpaw are here too- I think they're out with their mentors right now."

sock
November 21st, 2022, 07:45 AM
She squeaked happily. "Oh this'll be a lot of fun! Bouncepaw and Ferretpaw are here too- I think they're out with their mentors right now."
Mudpaw grinned. "Awesome!" He purred, spinning in a circle in his new nest.

ShadeCosmic
November 21st, 2022, 09:16 AM
══✿══╡°˖✧ DRIZZLEPAW ✧˖°╞══✿══
She/Her - Light blue with blue raccoon mask and chest patch

Drizzlepaw entered the den with a long yawn. She had just went out for a walk, nothing special. More or less she was satysfied and she had come here to have a chitchat or just sleep if she felt like it. There were some other cats in the den but she walked towards a nest in the corner and sat down.

She fluffed up the moss as she curled up her head high and her eyes about to fall asleep from boredom. She had heard that boredom could be 'Easily' cured but it didnt seem like it. With a funny snort she turned into a cat loaf and watched the sun outside the den.

[OPEN FOR APPS AND KITS]

beau
November 21st, 2022, 11:59 AM
☼ ☽
daffodilpaw of riverclan
3/100

Boredom seemed to be contagious among the RiverClan apprentices the particular day. Daffodilpaw herself sat curled up against the wall of the apprentice den, a feather resting in front of her. Intermittently, the molly would hook the delicate feather with her claws, lift it up, and watch it perform its gentle dance all the way back to the ground. Every now and then she’d huff slightly, and watch attentively at how it reacted to small changes in the air. Its dance grew more chaotic the harder she puffed at it.

Though the activity was interesting enough, the task was tedious to the point of allowing the apprentice’s mind to idle; it was nothing truly engaging, and as such her boredom still ran rampant. Thankfully, it seemed someone had come to save her from this terrible fate of eternal feather-dropping. “Hello.” She sat up, ears pricked to attention as Drizzlepaw padded into the den. “How are you doing this fine morn?” A silly smile quirked at the corners of her mouth. Big-short words were funny - they were easy to say, but often gave the same air as a really big important word like.. like auspicious! Or conviviality. Morn was one of those big-short words.

Jinx.

ShadeCosmic
November 21st, 2022, 12:07 PM
]══✿══╡°˖✧ DRIZZLEPAW ✧˖°╞══✿══

"I would say good" she smiled when the apprentice started talking to her. Goodbye boredom! She said in her thoughts. "But If I have to be honest I dont think Im the only one who is bored out of their mind" she meowed playfully. "Have you done anything interesting today? I took a walk, but after a long while I came back, and there was nothing to do." she knew that it was leafbare but the fresh-kill pile was still okay. Everybody was so focused on hunting that she didnt need to be.

{ Naiad }

sol.
November 21st, 2022, 01:47 PM
Mudpaw grinned. "Awesome!" He purred, spinning in a circle in his new nest.

She squeaked happily. "So tell me; how are you liking the apprentice life?"

puppeteer
November 21st, 2022, 01:56 PM
Swallowpaw stared grumpily.

beau
November 21st, 2022, 11:06 PM
☼ ☽
daffodilpaw of riverclan
4/100

The apprentice curled her tail over her paws as Drizzlepaw began detailing her day, the most eventful thing seeming to be that walk. “Ooh, did you go by yourself? I haven’t left camp at all today.” Daffodilpaw was by no means a tattletale - despite her easygoing nature, she got into plenty of mischief herself. She was more so curious about the details of the other apprentice’s walk than she was concerned about gathering information to snitch.

Jinx.

ShadeCosmic
November 22nd, 2022, 08:05 AM
]══✿══╡°˖✧ DRIZZLEPAW ✧˖°╞══✿══

Drizzlepaw smiled when she asked if she went alone. "Do you think I have a crush that I went with?" she said with an amused glance. Imagine! She didnt have a crush on anyone. No one seemed to pop out of the crowd of apprentices as brave, handsome, kind, and a few other traits. "I went alone, and I caught this huge salmon!" she started bragging to the other apprentice about the salmon she had caught a bit earlier. Impressing others definitely wasnt her specialty but she had to start somewhere.

{ Naiad }

beau
November 23rd, 2022, 01:29 PM
☼ ☽
daffodilpaw of riverclan
6/100

Daffodilpaw collapsed into a small fit of laughter at Drizzlepaw’s response. “What? No!” She mewed when she had collected herself, though she broke off snickering once more, “I meant did you go with a warrior, silly.” Despite the humor the apprentice found in the misunderstanding, Drizzlepaw’s proclamation about having caught a huge salmon was impressive enough to redirect her attention. “Did you really? Wow! I’d dare say you should show it off to your mentor if it weren’t for the fact that you’d probably get in trouble for going out alone.” Daffodilpaw’s brow furrowed at the end of her statement, as if she were thinking. “Unless you got a super cool chill mentor - who is your mentor by the way?” Frankly, Daffodilpaw was fairly clueless about the lives of her peers. Their business wasn’t hers and vice versa, and she wasn’t one to go seeking out trivial information such as mentors and the like.

Jinx.

ShadeCosmic
November 23rd, 2022, 01:33 PM
══✿══╡°˖✧ DRIZZLEPAW ✧˖°╞══✿══

She snorted from laughter at her misunderstanding. "Owleyes" she shuddered at the name of her mentor. He was slightly creepy to her. "He just kind of stares at me until I get something right. He tries to be supportive but he just keep staring at me, its so creepy" she almost squealed and the hair up her spine went up. "Sometimes Id rather go meet the headless spirit in the Sleepy Thickets than have him stare at me for ages like that" she glanced at Daffodilpaw for a reaction. "I dont know if he's chill. So I decided better safe than sorry!" she made an amused shrug

{ Naiad }

perseus.
November 25th, 2022, 12:23 PM
Cicadapaw slept

sock
November 26th, 2022, 08:07 AM
She squeaked happily. "So tell me; how are you liking the apprentice life?"
Mudpaw thought for a moment. "Hm... well, im enjoying it a lot! But, I think i need to work on my focus..." He meowed with a bit of an embarrassed smile.

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 08:12 AM
Mudpaw thought for a moment. "Hm... well, im enjoying it a lot! But, I think i need to work on my focus..." He meowed with a bit of an embarrassed smile.

She giggled. "Don't worry, it'll come naturally after a while. Besides, all the warriors today were probably really loud and rowdy like us when they were younger!"

sock
November 26th, 2022, 08:16 AM
She giggled. "Don't worry, it'll come naturally after a while. Besides, all the warriors today were probably really loud and rowdy like us when they were younger!"
Mudpaw couldn't help but laugh. "Maybe, but on my tour of the territory, it was SUPER hard to listen to whatever Shatteredsun was telling me..." He mewed, rolling his eyes. "He didn't make it very interesting."

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 09:02 AM
Mudpaw couldn't help but laugh. "Maybe, but on my tour of the territory, it was SUPER hard to listen to whatever Shatteredsun was telling me..." He mewed, rolling his eyes. "He didn't make it very interesting."

She sighed, sympathetic. "Mr. Shatteredsun isn't exactly the bubbliest cat," she agreed. "But maybe he'll grow on you."

sock
November 26th, 2022, 01:14 PM
She sighed, sympathetic. "Mr. Shatteredsun isn't exactly the bubbliest cat," she agreed. "But maybe he'll grow on you."
Mudpaw shrugged. "Maybe. Have you gotten a new mentor yet?" He asked, eager to change the subject.

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 02:06 PM
Mudpaw shrugged. "Maybe. Have you gotten a new mentor yet?" He asked, eager to change the subject.

"Not yet," she shrugged. "Maybe Pikestar'll give me one soon."

sock
November 26th, 2022, 03:10 PM
"Not yet," she shrugged. "Maybe Pikestar'll give me one soon."
Mudpaw nodded. "Is there anybody you hope you get?" He asked.

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 03:56 PM
Mudpaw nodded. "Is there anybody you hope you get?" He asked.

She tilted her head. "Mr. Gingerfrost would be nice, since I already know him. My dad would be cool as well, or Ms Reedwhisker."

sock
November 26th, 2022, 03:59 PM
She tilted her head. "Mr. Gingerfrost would be nice, since I already know him. My dad would be cool as well."
Mudpaw smiled. "Yeah, they're awesome cats. Maybe you will get them!" He purred, lightly bumping Bluebellpaw's shoulder with his own.

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 04:01 PM
Mudpaw smiled. "Yeah, they're awesome cats. Maybe you will get them!" He purred, lightly bumping Bluebellpaw's shoulder with his own.

She smiled. "I hope so. But, I'll be happy with whoever." She squawked as Mudpaw bumped her, and returned the favor by swatting at his head, grinning.

sock
November 26th, 2022, 04:07 PM
She smiled. "I hope so. But, I'll be happy with whoever." She squawked as Mudpaw bumped her, and returned the favor by swatting at his head, grinning.
Mudpaw laughed at the squawk, and laughed harder as the side of his head was swatted. He playfully nipped at Bluebellpaw's paw as it shifted back to her side.

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 04:10 PM
Mudpaw laughed at the squawk, and laughed harder as the side of his head was swatted. He playfully nipped at Bluebellpaw's paw as it shifted back to her side.

She squeaked as Mudpaw nipped her paw, before darting forward to nudge him off balance. Hm! A challenge? So be it!

sock
November 26th, 2022, 04:13 PM
She squeaked as Mudpaw nipped her paw, before darting forward to nudge him off balance. Hm! A challenge? So be it!
Mudpaw squealed as he was thrown off balance, falling on his back. He laughed, and rolled over to regain his balance. This time, he stood in a playful bow. "The mighty MudFox returns!" He giggled.

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 04:17 PM
Mudpaw squealed as he was thrown off balance, falling on his back. He laughed, and rolled over to regain his balance. This time, he stood in a playful bow. "The mighty MudFox returns!" He giggled.

She gasps, lowering herself into a playful stance. "Not on my watch, Mudfox!" She said gleefully.

sock
November 26th, 2022, 04:18 PM
She gasps, lowering herself into a playful stance. "Not on my watch, Mudfox!" She said gleefully.
Mudpaw hissed playfully, and lashed his tail. "Mudfox has ravaged the nursery enough. Now he moves on to the apprentice's den!" He howled, leaping at Bluebellpaw with his claws sheathed.

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 04:20 PM
Mudpaw hissed playfully, and lashed his tail. "Mudfox has ravaged the nursery enough. Now he moves on to the apprentice's den!" He howled, leaping at Bluebellpaw with his claws sheathed.

She dodged the flying apprentice. "Bad enough you tormented the little kits; I won't let you get to the apprentice den!" She turned quickly, jumped, aiming to land on his back.

sock
November 26th, 2022, 04:22 PM
She dodged the flying apprentice. "Bad enough you tormented the little kits; I won't let you get to the apprentice den!" She turned quickly, jumped, aiming to land on his back.
The thick furred tom whipped around just in time to see Bluebellpaw in the air. He rolled onto his back, and just before the apprentice landed on Mudpaw, he kicked up with his hind legs. "Eat foxdung, RiverClan scum!" He yowled happily.

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 04:36 PM
The thick furred tom whipped around just in time to see Bluebellpaw in the air. He rolled onto his back, and just before the apprentice landed on Mudpaw, he kicked up with his hind legs. "Eat foxdung, RiverClan scum!" He yowled happily.

She let out an umph! as hind legs connected with her, and landed on her side a little way across the den. She scrabbled up, eager. "No you, fox tormentor!" She ran at him again with her paws sheathed, jumping at him.

sock
November 26th, 2022, 04:40 PM
She let out an umph! as hind legs connected with her, and landed on her side a little way across the den. She scrabbled up, eager. "No you, fox tormentor!" She ran at him again with her paws sheathed, jumping at him.
Mudpaw laughed evilly, and ducked underneath Bluebellpaw. "You can do better than that!" He scoffed playfully, looking smug.

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 04:55 PM
Mudpaw laughed evilly, and ducked underneath Bluebellpaw. "You can do better than that!" He scoffed playfully, looking smug.

She smirked. "You're right. I can!" With startling speed, she launched forward, aiming low to bowl him over.

sock
November 26th, 2022, 04:57 PM
She smirked. "You're right. I can!" With startling speed, she launched forward, aiming low to bowl him over.
Mudpaw wasn't paying attention to Bluebellpaw, leading to him being knocked off his feet. He landed on the ground with a huff, and shuffled upwards quickly. He laughed again, and launched at his friend.

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 06:13 PM
Mudpaw wasn't paying attention to Bluebellpaw, leading to him being knocked off his feet. He landed on the ground with a huff, and shuffled upwards quickly. He laughed again, and launched at his friend.

She quickly scampered to the side, before darting her paw out to pin Mudfox's tail

sock
November 26th, 2022, 06:14 PM
She quickly scampered to the side, before darting her paw out to pin Mudfox's tail
Mudpaw growled angrily as his tail was successfully pinned.

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 06:17 PM
Mudpaw growled angrily as his tail was successfully pinned.

She grinned, quickly scampering onto his back, landing with an oof. "D'ya give up now?"

sock
November 26th, 2022, 06:21 PM
She grinned, quickly scampering onto his back, landing with an oof. "D'ya give up now?"
Mudpaw huffed. "We both know that wasn't exactly a fair fight..." He mumbled.

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 06:24 PM
Mudpaw huffed. "We both know that wasn't exactly a fair fight..." He mumbled.

"Hmph!" She tossed her head, getting off of her friend. "No fights are fair. No real ones anyway." She sat in a loaf, waiting for Mudpaw to get up.

sock
November 26th, 2022, 06:27 PM
"Hmph!" She tossed her head, getting off of her friend. "No fights are fair. No real ones anyway." She sat in a loaf, waiting for Mudpaw to get up.
Mudpaw sat up, grooming his pelt. "Whatever."

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 06:38 PM
Mudpaw sat up, grooming his pelt. "Whatever."

She frowned, tilting her head. Using whatever as a response never sat right with her; either say yes or say no. A maybe was never good.

sock
November 26th, 2022, 06:39 PM
She frowned, tilting her head. Using whatever as a response never sat right with her; either say yes or say no. A maybe was never good.
Mudpaw looked up at Bluebellpaw when he didn't hear a response. He saw her frown, and tilted head, but didn't add anything on to his original statement.

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 07:25 PM
Mudpaw looked up at Bluebellpaw when he didn't hear a response. He saw her frown, and tilted head, but didn't add anything on to his original statement.

She sighed. "Oh, nevermind." She stuck her tongue out, gently running it over her pretty pelt. "Anyways, what do you wanna do now?"

sock
November 26th, 2022, 07:30 PM
She sighed. "Oh, nevermind." She stuck her tongue out, gently running it over her pretty pelt. "Anyways, what do you wanna do now?"
Mudpaw shrugged. "I don't know. Go to sleep?" He suggested, flicking his tail.

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 07:46 PM
Mudpaw shrugged. "I don't know. Go to sleep?" He suggested, flicking his tail.

She shrugged, a little stung, but that was okay. "Sure. If you want to, or whatever." She added a little emphasis to the last word. When she was upset, she always was petty. She climbed into her nest, curling up closely, and rest her head in her paws.

sock
November 26th, 2022, 07:49 PM
She shrugged, a little stung, but that was okay. "Sure. If you want to, or whatever." She added a little emphasis to the last word. When she was upset, she always was petty. She climbed into her nest, curling up closely, and rest her head in her paws.
Mudpaw rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He said smugly, only doing so because he now knew that the word annoyed Bluebellpaw. He settled in his nest, ready for a good nap.

sol.
November 26th, 2022, 07:59 PM
Mudpaw rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He said smugly, only doing so because he now knew that the word annoyed Bluebellpaw. He settled in his nest, ready for a good nap.

She growled, rolling up a chunk of moss before chucking it at his head. "Say that again and I'll sit on you, ya doofus," she declared. "Now let's shush."

(Idk why i love this post so much)

sock
November 26th, 2022, 08:04 PM
She growled, rolling up a chunk of moss before chucking it at his head. "Say that again and I'll sit on you, ya doofus," she declared. "Now let's shush."

(Idk why i love this post so much)
Mudpaw batted the mossball back at Bluebellpaw, not even looking up. "I'd like to see you try..." He yawned, before drifting off to sleep.

(idk why i love this interaction so much)

RavensCall
December 1st, 2022, 06:24 AM
Oceanflower

Goldenleaf searched for his apprentice. “Seapaw?” He meowed,”do you wanna learn how to hunt? Cuz you wanted to earlier, so I wanna let you have that.”

Buzzin' Bee
December 1st, 2022, 02:18 PM
Oceanflower

Goldenleaf searched for his apprentice. “Seapaw?” He meowed,”do you wanna learn how to hunt? Cuz you wanted to earlier, so I wanna let you have that.”

Seapaw looked up, "Of course" he meowed. Standing up, Seapaw picked the few pieces of moss out of his fur. "Could we go now?" he questioned.

RavensCall
December 1st, 2022, 10:19 PM
Seapaw looked up, "Of course" he meowed. Standing up, Seapaw picked the few pieces of moss out of his fur. "Could we go now?" he questioned.
“Yeah,” Goldenleaf meowed.

RavensCall
December 9th, 2022, 06:24 AM
Shadowpaw took a nap in her nest, sighing.

(Open)

occultation
December 10th, 2022, 08:55 PM

It was late, but Slatestripe still felt that he and Autumnpaw could get some training in. He wanted to teach his apprentice how to fight. Since he’d already taught Mintpaw and was now also responsible for her training as well, he wanted to catch Autumnpaw up in that department so they could spar. It would give both of them a fairer matchup than they had against him.

Poking his head into the apprentices’ den, he called out for his first apprentice. “Autumnpaw? I want to take you out training. It’s time for you to learn how to fight.”

( Peril )

Peril
December 11th, 2022, 05:45 PM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5086&pictureid=34129

Autumnpaw post 27/100
[ Cherry~ ]

The calico apprentice had simply been sitting up in her nest, contemplating the cold weather. When her mentor's voice called to her, she perked and swiveled her ears toward him. Oh. More training? Great! She promptly stood and made her way to meet him at the entrance so he didn't have to venture too far into the den. She was ready to go out. What would they do this time? Obviously not swimming. Maybe he'd take her fighting? Since land prey was scarce during leafbare, it would make sense. She smiled at him and flicked her tail once, What are we waiting for then? she asked. I was right. Fighting. Wow, this is kind of exciting! she thought with enthusiasm. Any training is good training!

occultation
December 12th, 2022, 10:05 PM

If there was one thing Slatestripe felt he could count on, it was Autumnpaw’s enthusiasm. He was grateful to have a pair of apprentices who took their training seriously, since not all apprentices did. He thought briefly of Peachkit, confined now to the nursery because she couldn’t take responsibility for her lack of effort. Slatestripe didn’t lack any confidence that if they were put in that sort of situation, both Autumnpaw and Mintpaw would own up to it and complete their punishments.

In a peppy mood, he turned and beckoned his first apprentice to follow.

RavensCall
December 13th, 2022, 03:54 AM
Smokepaw tossed and turned wildly. She was having that same nightmare, where she was drowning in foamy water as Pikestar and Gingerfrost and Fawnpaw sadly buried her drenched corpse. Smokepaw tried to ignore it the first time she had the nightmare, but it was too much now for her to handle, so she curled up into a ball and cried into her long, fluffy, graceful pelt.

(Open)

.Sein
December 13th, 2022, 08:38 AM
Smokepaw tossed and turned wildly. She was having that same nightmare, where she was drowning in foamy water as Pikestar and Gingerfrost and Fawnpaw sadly buried her drenched corpse. Smokepaw tried to ignore it the first time she had the nightmare, but it was too much now for her to handle, so she curled up into a ball and cried into her long, fluffy, graceful pelt.

(Open)

GullPaw
He/Him
RiverClan Apprentice
✞ A very light-grey tom with darker paws/features and dark blue eyes ✞

Gullpaw had returned from being out in the territory all day and
not he smelt like a wet cat! He entered the den his face drawn
with tiredness. He looked over and saw that a clan-mate was
sobbing. "Hey..SmokePaw isn't it?" He mewed from a few nests
down.

RavensCall
December 13th, 2022, 06:26 PM
GullPaw
He/Him
RiverClan Apprentice

Gullpaw had returned from being out in the territory all day and
not he smelt like a wet cat! He entered the den his face drawn
with tiredness. He looked over and saw that a clan-mate was
sobbing. "Hey..SmokePaw isn't it?" He mewed from a few nests
down.

Smokepaw nodded. “Hey Gullpaw…” she muttered

.Sein
December 13th, 2022, 08:17 PM
Smokepaw nodded. “Hey Gullpaw…” she muttered

GullPaw
He/Him
RiverClan Apprentice

The tom yawned and asked "Are you alright?"

RavensCall
December 14th, 2022, 02:25 AM
GullPaw
He/Him
RiverClan Apprentice

The tom yawned and asked "Are you alright?"

“I’m fine,” she muttered, hoping Gullpaw wouldn’t know she was lying.

.Sein
December 14th, 2022, 08:11 AM
“I’m fine,” she muttered, hoping Gullpaw wouldn’t know she was lying.

GullPaw
He/Him
RiverClan Apprentice

The tom got up and moved down a nest then mewed "Really?
You were crying and it's not a 'I'm fine' response.'" He'd begin
to clean his wet paws.

RavensCall
December 15th, 2022, 03:00 AM
GullPaw
He/Him
RiverClan Apprentice

The tom got up and moved down a nest then mewed "Really?
You were crying and it's not a 'I'm fine' response.'" He'd begin
to clean his wet paws.

“I said I’m fine,” Smokepaw snapped, her voice shaking.

.Sein
December 15th, 2022, 08:12 AM
“I said I’m fine,” Smokepaw snapped, her voice shaking.

GullPaw
He/Him
RiverClan Apprentice

He hated when its obvious that cats had somthing wrong and
acted as if they were 'fine' but maybe he was pushing. Without
a word he sat up "Then continue your pouting fest" He said clearly.

Tess_Potter
December 15th, 2022, 12:25 PM
Violetpaw
RiverClan Apprentice
Black and white MtF she-cat
She/Her

Violetpaw shifted in her nest and groaned. She sat up to study the scratch on her flank.

(OPEN)

RavensCall
December 15th, 2022, 04:33 PM
GullPaw
He/Him
RiverClan Apprentice

He hated when its obvious that cats had somthing wrong and
acted as if they were 'fine' but maybe he was pushing. Without
a word he sat up "Then continue your pouting fest" He said clearly.

“Maybe I will, since it’s none of your business,” Smokepaw snapped, curling herself into a ball and quietly crying herself to sleep.

.Sein
December 15th, 2022, 05:37 PM
“Maybe I will, since it’s none of your business,” Smokepaw snapped, curling herself into a ball and quietly crying herself to sleep.

GullPaw
He/Him
RiverClan Apprentice

The tom scoffed "Does it matter? I got to listen to your ass
cry about it." He'd sigh and curl up in his moss nest tucking
his nose into his tail.

perseus.
December 15th, 2022, 07:47 PM
Cicadapaw was resting, not fully sleeping, just resting their eyes.

RavensCall
December 15th, 2022, 08:29 PM
GullPaw
He/Him
RiverClan Apprentice

The tom scoffed "Does it matter? I got to listen to your ass
cry about it." He'd sigh and curl up in his moss nest tucking
his nose into his tail.

Smokepaw ignored him.

perseus.
December 24th, 2022, 11:51 PM
Cicadapaw was sleeping in her nest, curled up tightly.

occultation
December 29th, 2022, 12:56 PM

It had been some time since Slatestripe had worked with any of the apprentices in RiverClan other than his own. Wanting to fix that, he decided to head to the apprentices’ den to see who was around. The unusually warm weather was spurring him to get out and do anything. I wonder if the pond will thaw?

Sticking his head in the den, he said, “Does anyone want a free training lesson?”

( lonely.lilyx Closed for everyone else )

sol.
December 29th, 2022, 01:48 PM
KESTRELPAW

She was tidying up the den, sweeping the moss into nests for her friends and herself, and picking the bits of dirt out of the clumps when Slatestripe poked his head in.

A training session? Sure, sounded good. She needed more practice anyway.

"Sure, Mr. Slatestripe," she meowed, sweeping the last of the moss into a pile. "Where can we start?"

[ Cherry~ ]

occultation
January 1st, 2023, 12:13 PM

Oh nice, Kestrelpaw was around. It had been a long time since he’d seen her; the last time was when she approached him after sneaking out of camp. Personally, he had felt that Gingerfrost was too light on her. But; a part of him was grateful for that, since he recognized the nobility of what she’d been trying to do.

“What area do you need the most training in?” he asked. Today, he was willing to do just about anything to get out in this weather.

( lonely.lilyx )

sol.
January 1st, 2023, 03:46 PM
KESTRELPAW

She thought for a moment. Well, what did she need help with? A lot, actually, but she couldn't tell Slatestripe that. That was for Marigoldleap to worry about.

"Anger management," she heard herself saying. "Just kidding; speed and endurance, really. Some other battle training would be nice."

[ Cherry~ ]

Captain
January 1st, 2023, 06:14 PM
CLOUDPAW
[ tw: panic attack // open for interaction ]
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
➣ With a loud gasp, the large white-and-black tomcat jolted awake, his eyes springing open wide as he lurched from his laid-down position. He looked around wildly in the dark, seeing the other resting bodies of RiverClan apprentices around him. Cloudpaw’s heart thumped in his chest and his breaths came out fast and unsteady. “Calm down, calm down, calm down…” He pleaded in his head, resting his paw on his chest, “Breathe, it’s fine, it was just a dream… Just… a dream…” Cloudpaw felt tears collect in the corners of his eyes and he immediately squeezed them shut, not wanting to allow himself to dare cry. No. No no no. Not now. Not again. Not ever. A sharp pain went through his brain and he winced, shaking his head and placing his paws over his short ears. Cloudpaw forced himself to lay back down. He tucked his paws underneath himself and tucked his muzzle back into his nest, facing the den wall, away from everyone else. His tail lashed back and forth erratically as he fought against the heavy sense of dread that filled his chest.

carmen
January 1st, 2023, 06:43 PM
canineantics
He was prancing about the clearing, peaking a head in each and every den before continuing on to the next. He was searching for someone awake or something shiny. He had learned quite quickly not to make a noise, opting to not awake the grumpy cats who he may or may not like. It was only nearing the apprentices den that he found anything close to a success, a small feather woven into the strands of a nest. Stonekit scrambled inside, small body weaving between the sleeping bodies. The nest was unoccupied, lucky for him and he began to pull out the midnight feather with his teeth. It was clenched in his teeth and he was prancing out of the den when he heard it. He spun around, amber eyes wide at the figure of a cat panting in a corner. “Hey.” A whisper made its way from his law as he walked closer to the Bigcat. He had no idea who this was or what had happened but something was wrong. Something was very clearly wrong and it scared him. “Do you need me to get Fawncat?” What was he supposed to do here? Fawncat helped and Stonekit was just small and had a feather. “Do you want my feather?” Worry shone in his gaze as he lifted it up towards the Oldcat.

pxxylo
January 1st, 2023, 06:49 PM
> RACCOONEAR | canineantics

A noise. Loud, too loud for the dead of night. It seeped into her ears like poison, an ever familiar sound, one she herself had produced recently. The gasp of awakening, the gasp that leaves you when you wake up drenched in cold sweat, drenched in fear. An ever memorable moment, but not in a good way.

Raccoonear heaved her own heavy body from the ground to make her way around the back wall of the apprentice den, keeping her eyes off of the wall. Privacy mattered to her, it must matter to whoever was on the other side of the den wall. She slowly spoke, calmly and in a kind whisper. "Hey... it's okay. I know it's scary, but you're fine. I'm here." Despite her face not even facing the wall, despite this cat not even being able to see her expression, a gentle smile came to her face. "It's okay." She whispered again, quieter that time. It would be okay, even for whoever was on the other side of the wall.

occultation
January 7th, 2023, 01:21 PM

Slatestripe’s ears perked as she brought up anger management, then relaxed as she clarified that she was just kidding. He laughed at that; it was unusual for an apprentice to make a joke around him.

Speed and stamina, or battle training? Slatestripe had done a lot of battle training as of recent, so perhaps training an apprentice in speed and stamina would be nice. Slatestripe considered himself to be fairly average in those areas, but he still knew of some exercises they could do together to help build her’s. “We’ll work on your speed and stamina. Come with me.”

Turning swiftly, the small tom padded out of the apprentices’ den. He paused for a moment, realizing that he might need to grab a second warrior to join them. Apprentices weren’t supposed to leave camp without two warriors to accompany them. Did that rule apply for training?

Perhaps if they stayed very close to camp, it wouldn’t be a problem. He resumed his walk out of camp.

( lonely.lilyx )

Zei
January 7th, 2023, 03:56 PM
Violetpaw
RiverClan Apprentice
Black and white MtF she-cat
She/Her

Violetpaw shifted in her nest and groaned. She sat up to study the scratch on her flank.

(OPEN)
"good morning Violetpaw. is somethinng the matter?" Sunspirit meowed from the entrance of the apprentices den

Captain
January 14th, 2023, 11:49 AM
canineantics
He was prancing about the clearing, peaking a head in each and every den before continuing on to the next. He was searching for someone awake or something shiny. He had learned quite quickly not to make a noise, opting to not awake the grumpy cats who he may or may not like. It was only nearing the apprentices den that he found anything close to a success, a small feather woven into the strands of a nest. Stonekit scrambled inside, small body weaving between the sleeping bodies. The nest was unoccupied, lucky for him and he began to pull out the midnight feather with his teeth. It was clenched in his teeth and he was prancing out of the den when he heard it. He spun around, amber eyes wide at the figure of a cat panting in a corner. “Hey.” A whisper made its way from his law as he walked closer to the Bigcat. He had no idea who this was or what had happened but something was wrong. Something was very clearly wrong and it scared him. “Do you need me to get Fawncat?” What was he supposed to do here? Fawncat helped and Stonekit was just small and had a feather. “Do you want my feather?” Worry shone in his gaze as he lifted it up towards the Oldcat.CLOUDPAW
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
[ tw: panic attack, mental breakdown, self-hatred ]
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
➣ Eventually, all his attempts to hold back his tears were rendered futile, and the floodgates open. Big, ugly tears dripped down his face, falling onto his paws and his moss nest, one after the other in a pitiful fashion. He was often one to feel anger when he become emotional, but that fire within Cloudpaw seemed to burn out of his chest. It left him broken, fragile, a pathetic mess that nobody would truly understand. His large paws clung to the moss with a tight grip, sharp claws still unsheathed as panting, frantic breaths continued to leave his parted jaws, fighting for the RiverClan apprentice to breathe. His entire body ached and he wished he could run. Run, run, run until this terrible feeling stopped. Cloudpaw urged to scream, but his lungs refused to allow such strain. Then, a whisper in the dark made a horrified jolt course through the white-and-black tomcat. He didn't know who was behind him, nor did he recognize the voice, but regardless, he refused to turn his head towards them. "No." Cloudpaw immediately said, as Stonekit suggested getting 'Fawncat' which obviously meant Fawnlight. Frankly, he would rather die than let her see him this way. She would not understand, she would think he was insane, she'd never talk to him again, she... More tears flooded his eyes. Then, the kitten asked if he wanted his feather. Quickly blinking away his revolting tears, Cloudpaw turned and looked down at young Stonekit, who was holding up a dark-colored feather. There was hesitation from the curly-furred feline, as he had never been given a gift before. However, slowly, he extended a paw and took the soft feather from the small kit. "...T-Thank y-y-you..." His voice trembled, as he held the midnight feather in his grasp. Cloudpaw was very antisocial and didn't really know what else to say. His heart thumped painfully.

carmen
January 15th, 2023, 12:59 PM
canineantics

The closer he stepped, the more he noticed about this other cat, and it made him less certain on how to proceed. What was he to do, how was he supposed to fix this. The cat was crying, something he hadn't realized earlier as drops of salty water dropped on to the nest around the pair. Any earlier fear had been quickly replaced by something that he couldn't interpret. A feeling different from pity, stronger, more determined. Stepping closer as the Bigcat responded with a frantic no, he nodded. "That's okay. Sometimes I don't want to see Fawncat." She was nice and all, but sometimes he didn't want to have to be known. "Like one time I scratched myself on a rock, but I didn't want to have to explain that I fell while trying to sit down, so I just hid in the nursery so no one could make me go see her." He reached out a paw to pat the curly-furred apprentice, but drew it back before touching Cloudpaw's fur. He felt like his limited life experience didn't quite cover for this, but attempting to apply the little he had experienced before, he could try to make this work. As the older feline took the feather, Stonekit grinned slightly, attempting to show his own form of compassion. "No problem. I have a very good feather collection, so if you ever want more I will give you some. I don't give them to anybody but the cool cats, so you can't share unless it's someone really good, 'kay?" Stonekit didn't know what to do, only attempt to comfort with shells and stories. "It's going to be okay, see? Even if it's not good right now, it'll be better tomorrow." Sometimes he wished he knew more than just how to make up names for a moss-ball, he wished he knew how to stop the floodgates from opening, but then again, what did he know? Nothing, really, just a slew of incorrect assumptions and a pattern of words that only occasionally made its way to being comprehensible. "And if it's not fine, that's alright too. It's okay to cry sometimes, or a lot of the times. Sometimes my heart just hurts and I have to cry a bit to make it feel better. I don't know about you or dad or Fawncat, but it's okay if you do that too."

Dark
January 30th, 2023, 12:16 AM
Fishpaw

Fishpaw woke up with a yawn. He hadn’t done much training lately, so he got to enjoy most of his time to himself. However, there was only so much entertainment one could provide oneself, and at the moment that was not enough for him. Scanning the den from the corner he had his nest in, he saw Mintpaw. He hadn’t had too many interactions with the cat before, but she reminded him a bit of himself in some ways so he felt like talking to her wouldn’t be a total bother.

Getting up and walking over to where the young cat was, he gently prodded her with a paw to see if she was awake. ”Mintpaw, let’s go out and do something,” the small tom said quietly, so as not to wake the other cats up. ”I’m sick of being in this stuffy den all the time,” he admitted. Hopefully, this would be enough to get the she-cat up, because he did not want to be in a position where he’d have to beg.

[ Wingnettle ]

Wingnettle
January 30th, 2023, 05:51 AM
┌────────── ∘°❉°∘ ──────────┐
Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes
└────────── °∘❉∘° ──────────┘

https://i.ibb.co/fpzh8gK/Mintpaw.png (https://imgbb.com/)

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintpaw opened her eyes all at once, hearing an unfamiliar voice murmuring something in her ear. Who is it?
A gray spotted face with green eyes was staring at her expectantly. She glanced at the entrance of the den, noticing with dismay that it wasn't dawn yet. She yowled lazily, but got to her paws anyway and left the den silently, not turning to see if Fishpaw was following.

As they went out in the open clearing, batted by the chilly breezes of the first morning, she sat down and curled her tail around her paws. Her blue eyes followed Fishpaw.
"What would you like to do?" She asked calmly, wondering if the apprentice would suggest to play or train. She hoped for the second option, since she wasn't the type to play games. And honestly, she would've never imagined Fishpaw asking her something. He had always that sulky look on... She wondered what was going on in the apprentice's head.

[ Darkclaws ]

Spartan-117
February 3rd, 2023, 01:38 PM
~~Antpaw~~ 3/100

Antpaw looks around the apprenices den in case his sibling - Salamanderpaw - is in there. When he spots them, his heart lifts and he walks over to them. "Sal! Hey!" He mews happily, smiling widely at his sibling as he does so.

KN1GHTH4WKS