PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

plum
September 9th, 2021, 04:55 PM
Noting that he was on the verge of tears, she sighs and looks away. It might have been better to remain outside, surrounded by idiots. She hadn't spotted Stormtalon among them, and truthfully the molly was unsure of if she even felt inclined to call the tom a face she'd not mind seeing. They weren't friends, nor enemies really. And saying 'accomplices' only cemented their misdeeds.

When Spiritpaw speaks up, though hesitant, quiet, her charcoal ears flick. Maybe he felt better without her eyes boring into him- She wouldn't look his way immediately again at least. But his forced cheer and sorrowful mew saddened her.

She wasn't disillusioned, no. She didn't really know the kid, but she knew trouble when she saw it. And a part of this could have been her doing as well. She remarked on Pebblesong, and decided that this little spitfire had the nerve to talk enough sense into her to quell whatever it was that happened. Unfortunately... It didn't.

The gentle sound of Spiritpaw's crying surrounds the silver cat then, and her chest aches. How had Duskstar done it? How had that cat pull her out of that mess, so long ago?

Turning her gaze over Spiritpaw again, Plumstorm makes an indiscriminate sound of sympathy. "None of that is your fault," she tells him, knowing that it probably wouldn't be believed. Still, she goes on.

"That warrior had too much going on in her mind, I'm sure. She seemed so stressed, and yes- A warrior should never be so incapable in front of so many, it's downright shameful. But she was, and unfortunately she showed a side of that strange illness not many reveal. You couldn't have done anything differently. What happens, happens." Again, she slowly draws her tail over his flank. Perhaps the apprentice wouldn't hate the comfort.

"That is the worst though, isn't it," she murmurs in response to his final statement. "It makes you feel gross inside, and afraid even. I..." Trailing off, she glances away for a heartbeat. She was seemingly worried suddenly, though it doesn't last for long. Turning again to Spiritpaw, she offers a soft smile- A rare thing, from Plumstorm at least. "I know exactly how it feels, exactly."

Something about that confession was heartbreaking, but at least the she-cat wasn't going on to tell the apprentice all about it. Instead, she inhales slowly. As she does so, her spine straightens, her shoulders lift. She seems to pick herself up high. "You just do this, like I did, and you go on. You don't have to feel better immediately- I wouldn't blame you if you take a while away from the Clan, though I can't vouch for Splashleap and Snakeheart. I still feel sick when I see blood, too. But, again. Breathe in, breathe out, and go on."

And that was all anyone could really do, wasn't it.

[ ʀᴀɴʙᴏᴏ. ]

friendlyghostz
September 9th, 2021, 05:55 PM
// spirit paw

[ implimm ]

auditories pivoting towards the molly, the cedar monsieur forced himself to stop wailing, vocals cracking and strained as he replied.

"i just- i don't know how to feel anymore, y'know? sometimes i just don't want to be here..." realizing how that sounded, spirit paw quickly finished that small sentence. "i mean-! like... don't get me wrong- i love riverclan, and i'd always give my life away to protect everyone here- except for some people, we don't talk about them... but- i just don't want this stupid stress. i can't take it anymore, i tried, but i can't. i'm not that great at pretending like most cats here. i can't pretend i'm okay and that nothing happened, eventually- i- i'm just going to explode, like the dumb, immature kit i am. i don't understand how anyone can act to be completely fine, and act like their friends, mates, littermates, best friends didn't just die from some pointless war." gaze slowly tracing back to plumstorm, he softly added, "will we ever be okay again?"

he stopped, looking once again at the ground before closing his parplebrae in annoyance. he really was a small, worthless kit who deserved that death pebblesong took. it should've been his blood splattered, with pebblesong's blank expression as his blood dripped upon her mitts, with splashleap's hesitant glance towards his corpse. but then again-... did anyone deserve that kind of grief? that traumatizing event rolling in their head for possible moons, that only disturbing thought cycling through again and again?

he certainly didn't hope so. maybe- maybe plumstorm did know what he was talking about. that faraway look in her cornflower blue gaze definitely agreed with him, and spirit paw spaced out in them for a brief moment as he got lost in thought, before shaking loose of his floodstorm of disturbing thoughts.

as plumstorm rubbed his back with her cauda, the tom decided not to do anything about it, since it slightly helped. slightly.

sliverclaw
September 10th, 2021, 09:46 AM
~sliver claw would walk in, with her tail down and her ears back. she then would walk to an empty bed to lay down to rest.~

plum
September 10th, 2021, 12:30 PM
There was something small, something almost undetectable, within Spiritpaw's voice that gave Plumstorm a chill. She listens, silent again so that saying more might be promoted. He had a lot to say, which was alarming for an apprentice. How long was it that she began to think about herself, and herself alone? The warrior becomes momentarily distracted by the thought, which led her down a spiraling path for such a fleeting heartbeat. She'd always been conceited. But even she had those thoughts, as an apprentice herself. Why would she have forgotten that these young cats could still very much have a lot to say, a lot on their minds?

Her conversation with Ottersplash resurfaces from a depth of her mind where she'd left it to drown in the dark. The promise he'd made to her, that seemed so much like a tether, tying her to the banks of the living to ensure she'd never float away and join the stars above. That time she spent on Lionsbeach felt so very... Raw. And real. And eternal.

It was too bad he was gone.

Icy blue hues glass over, and for another split second, Plumstorm wants to put herself above everything. Above Spiritpaw, and RiverClan. Her feelings weighed her down like any other cat- But she couldn't now. That dopey guy wouldn't have either. She blinks, turning away to recuperate the composure she typically had, and breathes in, and out, again. Just like she showed the little guy beside her to do.

"We'll be okay," she answers at last. Her own voice had quieted again, and perhaps he would pick up on the minuscule wavering note within the promise. But Plumstorm was very certain of what she was saying to him now, and that much was unmistakable no matter how softspoken it was.

"Maybe no one is fine with it, not really. We're all good at pretending though, when it comes to certain things. And a lot of those guys out there have a lot going on. All of this talk about war, murder... They've gone through it firstpaw as well. It's a good thing, to feel so awful about it all. It's good that somebody here still feels bad about it."

Plumstorm liked her moments of silence, and she quiets again to think.

"Most of RiverClan, myself included, don't see it as pointless. Someone's friend died, someone's mate was killed. Kestrelstar was made into the leader he is today because my mentor, and a former leader of RiverClan, decided that he is what we needed. And then he was killed by ThunderClan. The magnitude of the death of a cat we all knew, respected, and followed, was more than enough for most. Kestrelstar was enraged. Snakeheart was enraged. Maybe by now, it just seems like a useless back and forth. Our blood was boiling, seething, we wanted repentance. We got it. And now that we got it, we won that raid, there are lingering feelings. They're not as loud and explosive as the anger there was before. But they're powerful enough to drive Kestrelstar away, and to shake our medicine cat down to the core. Cats go crazy, some hide themselves away. There's a process no one's figured out to moving on from where we're at right now."

She stops her long-running monologue abruptly, blinking as she gazes at Spiritpaw. "Sorry. That... You don't have to try and understand all of that. Again, we'll be okay. Just do as I showed you. Long breath in, slow breath out. Lift your shoulders, sit up straight. If you carry yourself high like that, your head's a little clearer, breathing's a little easier."

Nodding towards the mouth of the den, she lifts a kitty brow. "Now, I believe things have cooled off out there. We should go back out, and at least finished what was started. We can sit together if you would like to- I don't have anywhere else to be, anyway."
[ @ʀᴀɴʙᴏᴏ. ]

friendlyghostz
September 10th, 2021, 01:22 PM
// spirit paw

[ implimm ]

spirit paw processed what the molly spoke slowly, rewinding bits and pieces of her lecture thoughtfully. sounding more like himself, the tom nodded after a few moments of silence passed. he didn't want to answer the replies plumstorm had offered, his green gaze hyper-focused on the mademoiselle before him.

but he still couldn't shake the draining feeling of pebble. the warmth seeping from her dull opticals as splash violently took the once insane dame.

yet thinking about it, spirit paw realized, auditories flattening rather quickly in a somewhat subtle manner, plumstorm understands as if she's been here before. has the molly been in the same situation as him? why were the events unraveling- and then repeating themselves?

shuddering, the monsieur blinked. 'we'll be okay.' those soft yet easily shattered words repeated in his mind like an annoying fly buzzing in your ear. was it true, though? would the clan somehow- after being broken and ripped from the seams... beaten down and tortured- repair itself into its once proper glory?

spirit paw snapped his gaze away almost violently, bitter tongue returning, but only for a heartbeat as he pushed his toxic acid down his esophagus.

he was so tired of hearing about kestrel star. everyone claims he's a traitor- but- spirit paw just wasn't sure. he didn't want to stick up for him- but at the same time- he didn't disagree with him either. especially if it was from an actual prophecy, then why wouldn't they listen to the prophets?

even if plum understood him on his traumatizing event, the sire inaudibly groaned. there was no way in hell she'd understand him on this front. so, deciding to keep these thoughts hidden, he locked away the key and made himself think elsewhere.

forcing himself to change the subject, the bachelor made a large grin. it was fake, of course, but at least he attempted to make it up as 'oh i'm completely fine, not really but i'll manage!'

"i'd be delighted to join you, plumstorm." was all he could reply, his voice sounding strangely monotone. without waiting, the tom heaved upward from his haunches, legs and palmers sore from sitting for what felt like a moon.

he had to go either way, he didn't really have a choice in the matter. spirit paw internally shrugged. at least he had someone to talk to, and thats all that mattered to him at that moment.

plumstorm had gained his trust. so if she ever needed a helping hand or someone to rant at, he'd be there.

no matter the cost.

marshy
September 16th, 2021, 12:22 PM
// Shimm Starry Celeste Poppy kalor
[starting this now! also shimm feel free to wait if sun hasnt finished his rejoining yet c:]
Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip padded into the apprentice den as he and Sunpaw needed to have a talk about their biological parents. They never had talked about them and it was time Sparrowskip thought. He was also a bit troubled by the fact he saw a cat when he fought ShadowClan, the cat looked so familiar it scared him and it gave him the idea that.. maybe his family was alive! "Sunpaw! I know its been a bit but.. I think we need to talk."

alaskaa
October 4th, 2021, 04:06 AM
Flamekit poked his head into the apprentices' den. One day, this was going to be where he slept, when he became an apprentice! Flamekit couldn't wait! Briefly, he stopped to think, wondering about who his mentor would be. Hopefully, he didn't get some grumpy, serious cat who didn't understand jokes. Glancing around at the other apprentices, Flamekit grinned, feeling proud of the fact he hadn't been noticed yet. Haha! He was totally so smart and intelligent!

The dark ginger kit poked at the nests, with his claws. They seemed to be made of... moss. Moss was comfy, alright. Flamekit didn't have any complaints. His small nest in the nursery was, in fact, made of moss. Looking around furtively, he climbed into one of the empty nests.

[OPEN]

DeltaDace
November 22nd, 2021, 10:08 AM
Bearspot paced towards the entrance to RiverClan camp. He hadn't been out with Hazepaw in a while, and the weather wasn't horrible, so it wouldn't hurt to sharpen up Hazepaw's skills. He walked back to the apprentice den and nudged a sleeping Hazepaw with his paw.

"Hazepaw," He meowed, nudging Hazepaw's shoulder with his paw, "Are you up for some training?"
PlayWithFire

PlayWithFire
November 29th, 2021, 12:47 PM
Bearspot paced towards the entrance to RiverClan camp. He hadn't been out with Hazepaw in a while, and the weather wasn't horrible, so it wouldn't hurt to sharpen up Hazepaw's skills. He walked back to the apprentice den and nudged a sleeping Hazepaw with his paw.

"Hazepaw," He meowed, nudging Hazepaw's shoulder with his paw, "Are you up for some training?"
PlayWithFire
Hazepaw blinks open his eyes and scowls. "Fine." He mumbles, standing slowly, his tail held high. "I guess I'm up for it if you are." He says, voice sharp as his wits.
He glances at the sky as he walks out of the apprentices den and looks at the sky. Not too bad...

Myself making popcorn
December 3rd, 2021, 02:36 PM
Beetlekit dashes into the den with excitement "Hello!" He purrs looking around the den

~whirl~
December 3rd, 2021, 08:50 PM
Ivypaw flopped out of her nest. Ugh, just sitting there was boring! She was starting to wish something fun was happening, like a event, or a fox attack- wait, did she just wish a fox attack on the clan!?!?! She didn't mean it, she was just..... thinking.

(Open, but beware, I may abandon this roleplay at certain times)

Myself making popcorn
December 4th, 2021, 10:37 AM
Ivypaw flopped out of her nest. Ugh, just sitting there was boring! She was starting to wish something fun was happening, like a event, or a fox attack- wait, did she just wish a fox attack on the clan!?!?! She didn't mean it, she was just..... thinking.

(Open, but beware, I may abandon this roleplay at certain times)

Beetlekit ran over to ivypaw and jumped into the air, trying to get ontop of the apprentice

Madelaine
December 15th, 2021, 03:26 AM
-->Birchkit<--

The kit looked around camp to make sure that brother of hers didn't stop her from entering the apprentices den. She would one day reside here in that den anyway, so she was curious now on what it looks like. Birchkit stepped inside, staying near the wall of the den to try and hide herself. Her light fur could be shown though, so hiding wasn't too good.

// open \\

-crystaldreams
December 20th, 2021, 06:08 AM
Lotuspaw sat inside the apprentice's den, watching the sunlight filtering in through the ferns. Her paws were tucked underneath her small body as she gazed up at the sunbeams, wondering to herself about her new position in the clan. She was a newly made apprentice, see, and didn't really know the rules of the position yet. Inadvertently, a small sigh emanated from her throat. Quickly stifling it, the small cat looked around to make sure no one had heard her noise.

{Open!}

error
December 20th, 2021, 02:38 PM
Maplepaw slept.

corgigirl
December 22nd, 2021, 02:27 PM
PebblePaw moved into the den, timid at first.
"Hello, I'm PebblePaw. I just became an apprentice," she meowed
She would walk toward the back of the den and laid down to go to sleep.

corgigirl
December 23rd, 2021, 08:48 AM
The sun rose in over the trees as PebblePaw walked out of the den and stretched her legs. She smelled the air fur of clean air and fish. She decided to go to the side of the river to take a drink.
She saw a shadow come up behind her...

"MorningPaw, you scared me!" she laughed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MorningPaw (@littlelove)

-crystaldreams
December 31st, 2021, 05:14 PM
-->Birchkit<--

The kit looked around camp to make sure that brother of hers didn't stop her from entering the apprentices den. She would one day reside here in that den anyway, so she was curious now on what it looks like. Birchkit stepped inside, staying near the wall of the den to try and hide herself. Her light fur could be shown though, so hiding wasn't too good.

// open \\

Lotuspaw, a small female apprentice, quickly spotted Brichkit hiding among the reeds which composed the den where she lived. Her mouth twitched slightly as the she-cat fought the urge to smile. The obviousness of her was quite amusing, a cat would have to have been half-blind not to spot them. Still, seeing as she wasn't hurting anyone, there was no reason this sneaky little kit couldn't stay in the apprentice's den, at least for a little while. Beckoning forward with her fluffy tail, Lotuspaw extended a silent invitation for the kit to come forward and out of the shadows.

corgigirl
January 19th, 2022, 05:57 PM
Pebblepaw padded through the opening of the den. She had had a long day of hunting and a bit of training from her father, Bearspot. Now she was ready chill out for awhile and play. When she was looking for a playmate, she spotted Horsetail. No, not anymore, for now he was Horsepaw.
InsertCoolNameHere

corgigirl
January 19th, 2022, 06:01 PM
Pebblepaw still thought it was extremely odd to have Horsepaw as an apprentice. And even more having him on the same level as she was herself. She wondered if it would be going to far to ask him to play with her. He was the only other cat in the den. She looked at him, timidly.

InsertCoolNameHere

ThePiffle
January 19th, 2022, 06:37 PM
Hm?" the tom looked up, he looked like he'd been through the dark forest and back. "Oh, hey Pebblepaw," Horsepaw meowed calmly. Horsepaw got up and nuzzled Pebblepaw, "Sorry," the large tom mewed, his voice cracking. Horsepaw was still getting used to not having Silverspot around, as well as his new restrictions and name. He knew it was no use to complain, just except it and lie low, he thought.

corgigirl

corgigirl
January 19th, 2022, 06:46 PM
“Um.. do you want to play. Maybe?” Pebblepaw responded. She was nervous. “If you don’t want to, it-it’s ok.” She looked at her feet, shifting her weight, back and forth.
InsertCoolNameHere

ThePiffle
January 19th, 2022, 06:52 PM
He forced a smile, "Sorry, Pebblepaw, not really in the mood." Horsepaw looked at her with tired eyes. The tom stretched, "I do have to help some elders, would you like to come?" he asked, but he secretly hoped she wouldn't.

Even though he knew he had to choose his clan over his mate, it didn't make it any easier, and knowing that everyone in the clan knew what he'd done made it worse. He tried to hide his sorrow, to protect the clan, mostly Spottedkit, but it was difficult sometimes.

corgigirl

corgigirl
January 19th, 2022, 06:55 PM
“I think that would be nice!” Pebblepaw exclaimed. She thought that if she couldn’t play with him, she may as well do something.

InsertCoolNameHere

PlayWithFire
February 9th, 2022, 09:23 AM
Hawkk
Icepaw and Featherpaw are in the back of the den, Icepaw murmuring to her sibling. I told Darkpaw to meet us here. Icepaw whispers.
Featherpaw nods slowly, lowering her white muzzle. Darkpaw, our brother. She thinks to herself as she lays down and lays her head on her dainty paws.

Hawkk
February 9th, 2022, 12:45 PM
Hawkk
Icepaw and Featherpaw are in the back of the den, Icepaw murmuring to her sibling. I told Darkpaw to meet us here. Icepaw whispers.
Featherpaw nods slowly, lowering her white muzzle. Darkpaw, our brother. She thinks to herself as she lays down and lays her head on her dainty paws.
Darkpaw strided up to his sisters. "Hello." He mewed

PlayWithFire
February 9th, 2022, 12:50 PM
Darkpaw strided up to his sisters. "Hello." He mewed
Featherpaw stays silent but Icepaw beams at him. Hello, Darkpaw! I am glad to finally see you again. The molly purrs.
Featherpaw shakes her head slowly, looking at the ground.

Hawkk
February 9th, 2022, 02:35 PM
Featherpaw stays silent but Icepaw beams at him. Hello, Darkpaw! I am glad to finally see you again. The molly purrs.
Featherpaw shakes her head slowly, looking at the ground.
"Whats up Featherpaw?" Darkpaw mewed, nudging his sister

PlayWithFire
February 11th, 2022, 12:22 PM
"Whats up Featherpaw?" Darkpaw mewed, nudging his sister
I'm pretty good! Glad to be here at least! Icepaw purrs.

Hawkk
February 11th, 2022, 02:43 PM
I'm pretty good! Glad to be here at least! Icepaw purrs.
(Did just Icepaw reply? Is feather mute or something? Sorry, your post confused me)

stardust.
February 15th, 2022, 09:18 AM
(Cloverpaw)

Cloverpaw walked into the den, he was tired after a day of training, so today was a rest day for him. He spotted Icepaw, Featherpaw and Darkpaw as well.
Hawkk PlayWithFire

Hawkk
February 15th, 2022, 09:47 AM
(Cloverpaw)

Cloverpaw walked into the den, he was tired after a day of training, so today was a rest day for him. He spotted Icepaw, Featherpaw and Darkpaw as well.
Hawkk PlayWithFire
(This RP is not open)

error
February 17th, 2022, 08:22 PM
Maplepaw sat.

TheWhiteWolf
February 19th, 2022, 05:13 PM
❦ Shadepaw (She/Her) ❦

The young apprentice sat on her nest, gently licking at the fur on her chest. She kept her tail wrapped around her paws, thinking to herself. ‘Today, I want to try to make some friends.’ She thought, looking around the den.

{Open RP, I want to try to find her some friends in this new clan!}

pxxylo
February 19th, 2022, 08:56 PM
[ Ryepaw | them/they | SpiritcallWarriors ]

Wheaty colored paws dragged across the camp's battered and packed down entryway as the newly named apprentice sauntered into camp, tail lashing. Ghosted, just like that. We were gonna go on a walk together! But he ghosted me, gone quick as a hen on a hot tin roof! Despite the fact that they were extremely disappointed in himself for being such a burden the tom they was going to go on a walk with had not even cared to show up, their country touch never failed to show. Even in their little thoughts, there's bound to be some southern gimmick in there somewhere. His head hung low as he ambled over to the Apprentice's Den, ducking his head under the slight growth of vines that began recently overhead the den's entrance. As he proceeded under the green vines, his gaze was still lingering at the camp's exit. As his head popped out from the growth, he was so sure nobody would be in the den to witness his sorrow, an that he'd be alone. Surely, no apprentice would stick around here at this time of day? However, his thoughts were, of course, biased by his hope that nobody would be. Truth be told, it was likely someone would be in the den right now.

His gaze tore away from the camp's exit, flicking forward and over to what was before him, the dim Apprentice Den. Slightly spooked by the brown apprentice before them. Holy spokes, she scared the bejeebers out of me. Isn't she the new member? Probably the one who joined with Lynxfall. Warm welcome. He quickly dashed over to his den, off to the side, and cast Shadepaw a smile, a beamingly joyed one. New members were always great. New friends. Plus, the apprentice needed someone to talk to, and he was sure she did too, being a new apprentice, they must be pretty lonely. I can change that! "Welcome to Riverclan! I may be a bit... late to say so, but it's the thought that counts." They purred, tail wrapping itself around his paws. "If I were in Shadowclan, I'd be gone and in another clan quicker than you can say "Trout and Salmon Stream". I'll bet that Dawnstar is quite a prickly pear to deal with." He chuckled slightly, his light mood wafting about the room and making the place less empty and glum, like it was sometimes when there wasn't many cats frequenting it.

TheWhiteWolf
February 19th, 2022, 10:28 PM
[ Ryepaw | them/they | SpiritcallWarriors ]

Wheaty colored paws dragged across the camp's battered and packed down entryway as the newly named apprentice sauntered into camp, tail lashing. Ghosted, just like that. We were gonna go on a walk together! But he ghosted me, gone quick as a hen on a hot tin roof! Despite the fact that they were extremely disappointed in himself for being such a burden the tom they was going to go on a walk with had not even cared to show up, their country touch never failed to show. Even in their little thoughts, there's bound to be some southern gimmick in there somewhere. His head hung low as he ambled over to the Apprentice's Den, ducking his head under the slight growth of vines that began recently overhead the den's entrance. As he proceeded under the green vines, his gaze was still lingering at the camp's exit. As his head popped out from the growth, he was so sure nobody would be in the den to witness his sorrow, an that he'd be alone. Surely, no apprentice would stick around here at this time of day? However, his thoughts were, of course, biased by his hope that nobody would be. Truth be told, it was likely someone would be in the den right now.

His gaze tore away from the camp's exit, flicking forward and over to what was before him, the dim Apprentice Den. Slightly spooked by the brown apprentice before them. Holy spokes, she scared the bejeebers out of me. Isn't she the new member? Probably the one who joined with Lynxfall. Warm welcome. He quickly dashed over to his den, off to the side, and cast Shadepaw a smile, a beamingly joyed one. New members were always great. New friends. Plus, the apprentice needed someone to talk to, and he was sure she did too, being a new apprentice, they must be pretty lonely. I can change that! "Welcome to Riverclan! I may be a bit... late to say so, but it's the thought that counts." They purred, tail wrapping itself around his paws. "If I were in Shadowclan, I'd be gone and in another clan quicker than you can say "Trout and Salmon Stream". I'll bet that Dawnstar is quite a prickly pear to deal with." He chuckled slightly, his light mood wafting about the room and making the place less empty and glum, like it was sometimes when there wasn't many cats frequenting it.

❦ Shadepaw (She/Her) ❦

❥Glancing up at the cat that walked in, she smiled at them for a greeting. “Thank you!” She said at the warm welcome. “And yeah, heh, Dawnstar was terrifying. I’m just glad we got out of there.” She added with a small flick of her tail. She added her happy energy to Ryepaw’s, eventually filling the den with a soft, warm feeling. Fully beaming at the apprentice in front of her, her tail started to wag in a happy manner. “I’m excited to learn more about RiverClan and it’s cats. Thank you for being kind.” She still felt a bit nervous, having a sudden change in surroundings, especially since Lynxfall had woken her up in the middle of the night when they left. Living out as a rogue had been rough. Barely having anyone to count on, and no longer being surrounded by familiar faces was scary, but Shadepaw took it as an invitation to make new friends. “I’m hoping that we’d get along!” She raised her paw in a playful manner as she announced this. Smile never fading, she felt happy talking to another apprentice again.

Captain
March 4th, 2022, 12:31 AM
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄ [ SourCream ]

➢ Muttering quietly to himself, the tall oriental longhair slipped into the Riverclan Apprentice’s Den, glancing around before stepping towards one of the various moss nests inside. He gently lowered his body and pushed the white-furred molly’s unconscious body into one of the soft nests. Snowleap made sure she was resting in a comfortable position with her head supported by a clump of green moss. Sighing, the young shield turned his head back to the den entrance before looking back at young Cloverpaw. After a short moment of hesitation, he sat down beside the nest, keeping his long ears perked so that he could somewhat hear the meeting as it continued. The Riverclan shield would stay here with the apprentice until she woke up, and keep her put until Kestrelstar could speak with her (if that was needed, of course). This strange molly seemed like a wildcard, so they prepared themselves for anything as they sat there in silence. He scratched at a nagging itch on his neck with one back paw, wondering how one passes the time in these situations. Oh well. It couldn't get any worse.

stardust.
March 4th, 2022, 09:42 AM
Cloverpaw was fast asleep, she was still breathing, but it was hard to breath, suddenly, she woke up, her eyes were blurry, but she could see a familiar cat, "Wormbite?" She asked, trying to get the cats attention, she, for some reason, didn't remember the events at the meeting, "Umm... what happened?" She asked, "Did I die?"
masquerade

Captain
March 4th, 2022, 12:08 PM

➢ After sitting there for a few long agonizing minutes in utter silence, the tall long-furred tomcat’s ears twitched to hear the young molly waking up in the nest he had placed her in. Wormbite? He huffed lowly in amusement, never expecting to be mistaken for the Dark Lord, though they did have a rather similar shade of fur - but other than their breed and rank, that was the only thing they shared to his own belief. “It’s Snowleap,” The shield said in a soft-spoken voice, gently correcting her as he peered down at the small apprentice, “You fell and became unconscious during the clan meeting after causing quite a ruckus, young one. You are far from dead.” He shook his head, deciding to be nice to her for the time-being until the clan leader dealt with her actions. “Kestrelstar will be coming to you after the meeting has concluded and have a word with you. Can you stay here by yourself until he arrives or would you prefer that I sit here with you until then?” Snowleap didn’t really know what Kestrelstar expected from him now. Though maybe it was wise to just stay here so that she didn’t cause anymore disturbances. He supposed it all depended on Cloverpaw's actions.

R0WAN
March 4th, 2022, 05:40 PM
Spiderpaw

The lean apprentices opened their eyes, looking around the den with a lazy gaze. How long did he sleep? Did half the day pass by? He yawned, slowly getting up and stretched out his long limbs. He didn't really expect much to be going on today, but he was quite curious about happened at the clan meeting. He ended up sleeping through it, which he felt horrible about. Perhaps he'd ask his mentor, Oaksong, about it? He padded out of the apprentices' den with a slow trot.

stardust.
March 4th, 2022, 06:18 PM
Cloverpaw nodded, "Snowleap? Can I leave the den now?" She asked, coughing, "I demand to speak with Kestrelstar this instant" masquerade

Captain
March 4th, 2022, 08:13 PM

➢ The tall dark-furred shield narrowed his eyes at the young molly, giving a gentle sigh. “No,” He meowed, shaking his head again, “You are to stay here until Kestrelstar comes to speak with you himself.” Somehow, deep down, Snowleap knew that it would turn out like this. Whenever situations similar to these involved him, they never turned out simple. They decided to drop the niceness, but only a tad. “You are going to stay right where you are and not move an inch, am I clear?” The orienal longhair remarked, knowing that he’d have to watch her until the end of the meeting at this point, “Or would you rather be demoted to a kitten again and be kept from being a warrior?” He tilted his head to the side in a questioning manner, hoping that the light threat of punishment would make her be still and wait. “Besides… you really shouldn’t be moving around after that fall you took out there.” He took note of her cough and began to wonder if Snakeheart should be called. Oh well. That was for Kestrelstar to determine when he arrived - hopefully soon.

stardust.
March 4th, 2022, 08:31 PM
(Cloverpaw)

Cloverpaw started coughing even more, her eyes started getting cloudy again, "Will I.. Will I still become a warrior?" She asked, "I know Kestrelstar is strict, but does he still love his clan?" She asked, it was her own path, and she would become a warrior if she didn't have a meltdown again, she was still coughing, "Snowl.. Snowleap, can you call Snakeheart?" She asked politely
masquerade[/SIZE][/FONT]

spade
March 4th, 2022, 09:46 PM
[ this takes place after the meeting ]

With the meeting finished and dealt with, outside of the topics he had really wanted to dive into, Kestrelstar had made a bee line for the apprentices den after coming down from the Streamstone. He kept any and all thoughts removed from his gaze as he ducked to enter the den, his frame momentarily blocking the light and shrouding the den in darkness before he moved towards where Cloverpaw was situated with Snowleap.

"Thank you, Snowleap, you can head out." He felt appreciative of the tom helping out with the meeting catastrophe, and once again was reminded why he had promoted him to become a shield. Shifting his yellow gaze towards Cloverpaw, disappointment soon flooded it. "This is not an issue for Snakeheart. You need to explain to me what you think gives you the right to speak out as you did, especially during a warrior ceremony. Have you no respect for your Clanmates?" Part of him wanted to smack her over the head - claws sheathed of course - to see if there really were just bees in her brain.

For now, he took a seat next to the nest she was in, eyes narrowed as he waited for her to explain herself.

// masquerade SourCream

stardust.
March 4th, 2022, 09:52 PM
"I was... I was trying to find my mentor" She mewed, "But he didn't appear" She meowed, "But then it just.. it just got over me... I should have never came to the meeting, I should have just stayed in here the whole time..." She felt sad, she wanted to have fun, she loved training as much as her clan it was true, "I never should have spoken that way about Whitepaw and Horsepaw" She was now about to cry, "I.. I do belong here though, if you don't trust me, then I will go, but if you do, then I will explain, my mother and father are both RiverClan" She explained

She waited for Kestrelstar to respond

(Not mentioning you because you will see it, but just in case spade) masquerade

(The next person to post is masquerade, then it will be you, me and then masquerade again)

Captain
March 4th, 2022, 09:56 PM
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄ [ SourCream | spade ]

➢ Before the tall dark-furred tomcat was able to even think about how to answer any of her questions, the shifting change in lighting made Snowleap turn his head to see that Kestrelstar had arrived. Thank the stars. The oriental longhair dipped his head to his superior before heaving himself to his paws with very little hesitation. “Of course, Kestrelstar.” He meowed in a hushed, respectful voice before stepping out of the den, leaving the apprentice with the Riverclan tomcat. As much as he tried to avoid thinking poorly towards young cats, Snowleap felt like there was something deeply wrong when it came to the young molly - especially after seeing what she had done at the clan meeting. Regardless, he was glad that it was out of his paws and the situation hadn’t gotten worse. Despite his rampant anxiety, Snowleap was always glad to assist Kestrelstar with anything he needed.

( Snowleap has left. )

spade
March 4th, 2022, 10:06 PM
Flicking his ear to a departing Snowleap, Kestrelstar kept his gaze trained on Cloverpaw. Her explanation was far from the expectations the leader had of all of the apprentices in RiverClan, and he couldn't help but feel the disappointment deepen. "You are not a kit anymore, Cloverpaw. Just because your mentor is not present at meetings does not mean you can shout to the stars above and demand they come to you. How you behaved is the way a kit fresh out of the nursery would behave, and I am disappointed that no cat seems to have taught you any manners." If her parents were RiverClan, why hadn't they taught their daughter proper meeting etiquette?

At the 'not trusting' part, the leader raised a brow. "When did I ever say I didn't trust you? I'm disappointed in you, and wanted to get down to the bottom of what is going on. Are you upset with Flintstrike? Did something happen?" Despite the way his pelt prickled, Kestrelstar knew it was important to ask. It was all new to him... caring about his Clanmates on a deeper level. Trying to be a better leader and lend an ear when it was needed. He was working on the impatience he felt during encounters like these, that was for sure.

// SourCream

stardust.
March 5th, 2022, 07:51 AM
Cloverpaw stood still in the den, "I just want to be a good warrior" She mewed, "I... I really want to be a warrior.. I do" She purred, "I am so sorry for yelling in the middle of a warrior ceremony, Kestrelstar" She meowed sincerely, she then listened to Kestrelstar's last question, "Well, when I was a kit, my mom barely took another breath after I was born, and my dad was killed by a fox while hunting 4 moons later" She explained,
spade

Captain
March 5th, 2022, 05:29 PM
☁ Cloudpaw (she/her) ☁ [ mousefoot ]

➢ A few days after her naming ceremony and the young shecat laid in her soft moss nest, grooming her fluffy fur as she rested her paws. Training with Kestrelstar had been so much fun and she was so excited to learn more with him in the future, but Cloudpaw had to admit that it was hard-work being up and moving so much. Because of how small she was, the black-and-white apprentice had to move twice as fast to keep up with anyone. It made her pawpads ache, so right now, she decided to simply rest and not act like a dummy by overworking herself. Maybe she could ask another warrior to take her out hunting or something later. Or wait, would her mentor not want her to? Would he feel bad that she didn’t wait for him to teach her any of that yet? Cloudpaw did not know, but didn’t want to risk it. The Riverclan leader seemed so nice and sweet whenever they were out together and it made the young shecat feel special… and loved, but she did not want to admit that. Her mamas would feel bad if they knew she replaced them with Kestrelstar, right? Would they even care? Did they even care about her? Her short ears dropped as she rested her chin on the side of her nest, uttering a frustrated sigh. The moments where she had to be alone like this was hard for her. Cloudpaw was so used to having her brothers around, or at least Spikekit and Kestrelkit to play mossball with. Hopefully she'd make some new friends soon, before it was too late.

R0WAN
March 5th, 2022, 05:37 PM
Spiderpaw

Spiderpaw padded into the apprentices' den. He had spent most of his day outside of camp, looking at the river his mentor Oaksong showed him and admiring nature. Spiderpaw rarely ever enjoyed himself, so once he found this place where he could finally feel peace, he hardly ever wanted to leave it. But he knew it was getting late, so he decided to come back into the apprentices' den to get some rest. That's when he saw Cloudpaw. He knew that she had just recently became an apprentice, but that's all that he had gathered about her. He squinted at her for a moment. Should he approach her? He didn't really feel like being by other cats he saw as inferior to himself... but something inside of him made him slowly approach the small she-cat.

'' Uhm... hey. I'm Spiderpaw. You're Cloudpaw, right? ''

He did his best to fake a smile. He didn't know why he was being so nice to her, or even why he was talking to her in the first place. He shook his head, trying to get rid of his thoughts. You are just... making a good impression! This doesn't mean anything. Anyways, you can't have everyone see you as a big grump.

Captain
March 5th, 2022, 06:10 PM

➢ The small black-and-white apprentice had been looking towards the den floor when the young tomcat walked in, not immediately noticing him. However, she lifted her head and peered up at him with a curious gaze as the other Riverclan apprentice introduced himself as Spiderpaw. He was a white-furred cat, having a black face and paws, along with deep amber-hued eyes. They kinda looked similar in a way, but also not really… At least, that’s what Cloudpaw thought. She returned the smile, except hers was a genuine one that showed her kind and gentle nature. “Hi there!” She mewed, sitting up in her nest, “Y-Yes, I’m C-Cloudpaw. N-Nice to m-m-meet you, S-Spiderpaw!” Great Starclan! She felt the tips of her ears burn with embarrassment as her stutter immediately showed up seconds after she began to speak to the young tomcat apprentice. The fluffy shecat hoped that her weird voice didn’t scare him away or something. “How are y-you?” That was a little better, but not perfect.

R0WAN
March 5th, 2022, 06:40 PM

➢ The small black-and-white apprentice had been looking towards the den floor when the young tomcat walked in, not immediately noticing him. However, she lifted her head and peered up at him with a curious gaze as the other Riverclan apprentice introduced himself as Spiderpaw. He was a white-furred cat, having a black face and paws, along with deep amber-hued eyes. They kinda looked similar in a way, but also not really… At least, that’s what Cloudpaw thought. She returned the smile, except hers was a genuine one that showed her kind and gentle nature. “Hi there!” She mewed, sitting up in her nest, “Y-Yes, I’m C-Cloudpaw. N-Nice to m-m-meet you, S-Spiderpaw!” Great Starclan! She felt the tips of her ears burn with embarrassment as her stutter immediately showed up seconds after she began to speak to the young tomcat apprentice. The fluffy shecat hoped that her weird voice didn’t scare him away or something. “How are y-you?” That was a little better, but not perfect.

Spiderpaw

Spiderpaw tilted his head, confused as to why Cloudpaw was stuttering. Had he done something? Was she just that pathetic? Spiderpaw did his best to straighten up and believe his own words, but he realized that he felt bad for using it to describe her. Then, he realized he had been standing in silence and didn't respond to her question. He'd laugh nervously, hoping to break the awkward silence that had come over them.

'' I'm doing..... alright. And how about you? ''

He appreciated that this fellow apprentice was genuine with her kindness, but he couldn't get himself to be as genuine as her. If he showed kindness, he saw it as weakness. And he would never allow himself to be seen as weak.

(also sorry for not mentioning you in my last post ahh I totally forgot to)

Captain
March 6th, 2022, 02:04 PM
Spiderpaw

Spiderpaw tilted his head, confused as to why Cloudpaw was stuttering. Had he done something? Was she just that pathetic? Spiderpaw did his best to straighten up and believe his own words, but he realized that he felt bad for using it to describe her. Then, he realized he had been standing in silence and didn't respond to her question. He'd laugh nervously, hoping to break the awkward silence that had come over them.

'' I'm doing..... alright. And how about you? ''

He appreciated that this fellow apprentice was genuine with her kindness, but he couldn't get himself to be as genuine as her. If he showed kindness, he saw it as weakness. And he would never allow himself to be seen as weak.☁ Cloudpaw (she/her) ☁

➢ The small fluffy shecat could see how the other apprentice looked at her when she spoke, making her ears droop a little. However, Cloudpaw kept herself from letting just a mere look bring her down. “I’m d-doing okay, just t-t-tired.” She meowed in a gentle, hushed voice, “Kestrelstar t-trains me w-w-well.” With saying that, she gave a small light-hearted laugh as she forced her to keep her smile throughout the odd conversation. Spiderpaw seemed like a nice fellow, awkward like she was when it came to simple conversations like this, but not having a pathetic stutter like hers holding him back from talking. Sometimes, Cloudpaw wished she could’ve just been born mute at this point. In order to keep the talk rolling and not have anymore weird silence, she decided to ask him another question. “Who’s your m-m-mentor?” That was a casual thing to ask another apprentice.

( It's quite alright, I understand! )

R0WAN
March 6th, 2022, 02:53 PM
Spiderpaw

The tom laid down by Cloudpaw, making himself a bit more comfortable instead of standing awkwardly over her. He'd frown slightly at her question, but quickly forced a smile.

'' Hehe... uhm... My mentor used to be Oaksong. She is quite busy with a lot of other things at the moment, so my training has been delayed. ''

He looked down, quite embarrassed that he had just admitted that. Cloudpaw had become an apprentice a few days ago and she had more training than he did! He shifted, wondering if he'd be getting a new mentor any time soon.

'' It's cool that your mentor is the leader. Do you feel quite lucky? ''
masquerade

Captain
March 7th, 2022, 12:09 AM

➢ A little surprised, but also a little happy that the other apprentice laid down beside her, she kept on smiling that gentle, friendly smile. However, Cloudpaw noticed Spiderpaw react slightly in a negative manner towards her question, which made the fluffy shecat tilt her head to the side with slight curiosity in her light-blue eyes. She listened in a respectful manner as the young tomcat shared his woes with her for a brief moment, talking about his mentor, Oaksong, who had no time for him. It reminded her of one of her mothers, Rosyfrost, who had hardly been present since she was born. It was a completely different thing and Cloudpaw knew that, but she couldn’t keep her mind from coming up with the comparison. Her short ears then twitched to his question: do you feel quite lucky? She immediately replied. “No.” The black-and-white apprentice mewed, shaking her head gently before looking at Spiderpaw, “Most of my f-family disappeared b-b-before my ceremony. I was m-most l-l-likely made his apprentice out of p-pity.” She didn’t like saying that, especially after how much she had enjoyed spending time with Kestrelstar, but the young apprentice couldn’t help but speak her mind on that matter.

R0WAN
March 7th, 2022, 08:50 AM
masquerade

Spiderpaw

Spiderpaw looked at the ground. He questioned whether or not he should tell Cloudpaw he also had missing parents. Would it lower the mood more? If he also had missing parents, why didn't Kestralstar pity him? Did they knew he even existed? His thoughts started to make him angry, but he tried to calm himself for Cloudpaw's sake.

'' I'm sure that wasn't the only reason they made you their apprentice. They must've saw something in you that they didn't see in any other apprentice. ''

He looked at her, trying to shove down his jealous emotions.

'' I'll... uhm... be here if you ever need to talk to someone. ''

He felt awkward saying it to Cloudpaw, and he wasn't even sure he'd be there for her like he wanted to be.

Captain
March 7th, 2022, 11:22 PM

➢ “Maybe.” The small fluffy shecat meowed, releasing a softened sigh, “But I d-don’t see m-myself as any d-d-different than you.” Cloudpaw was just another mere Riverclan apprentice, training to become a strong and wise warrior. Wasn’t she? She didn’t know, but the black-and-white molly didn’t like the thought of her being special. The fact of the matter was that Cloudpaw did not want to be special or viewed in a different way just because she was Kestrelstar’s apprentice. She just wanted to be loved and have other cats actually like her for who she was. The newly-named apprentice looked over at Spiderpaw with her light-blue eyes. “T-Thank you.” She meowed, giving him a small smile for a moment. The young tomcat seemed to have his own burdens and troubles deep within that he kept tucked away. Cloudpaw wondered.. Could she be there for him as well if he needed a shoulder to lean against? “W-Would you w-wanna be f-f-friends?” Asking that wasn’t weird, right? She had never done this before. This was so much different with Kestrelkit and Spikekit, but she didn’t want to think about them right now. This was her life and Cloudpaw needed to make friends if she was to survive her training moons. Plus, she wanted to be able to move on from her past and forget about those who left her.

R0WAN
March 8th, 2022, 03:47 PM
masquerade

Spiderpaw

A friend?! She wanted to be friends with him? He didn't really see himself having any friends. What is a friend? He found himself asking this question very often, even during random tasks like hunting or just laying by a tree. He'd see some cats around camp being friendly with each other and joking around, but he didn't see himself being in a kind of friendship like that. He just decided that he'd be lonely forever, but was Cloudpaw suddenly going to change his mind?

Yes. Yes she was.

'' Friends? Oh uh, yeah. Sure! ''

He turned to her. He felt an emotion inside of himself that he hadn't felt since he first saw the river. He couldn't name it, since emotions were still confusing to the lanky tom. So he just gave Cloudpaw his first genuine smile.

Captain
March 9th, 2022, 11:18 AM

➢ His reaction to her question made Cloudpaw very happy, making her feel like she was already on the path to making so many cool, new friends. “Awesome!” She mewed, not really knowing what else to respond with, “Maybe w-we can p-play mossball t-t-together sometime!” Was that a silly thing to propose? Did apprentices play mossball or was that just a nursery game? The small fluffy shecat did not know, but she didn’t really care. Mossball was all she knew in terms of games besides Clans, but her brothers kinda ruined that game for her growing up. Spiderpaw’s smile made her feel warm, like she was really making the young tomcat’s day. The small molly then uttered a tiny yawn. Oh goodness, was it naptime already? But she was just getting to be good pals with this other apprentice. Ugh. Stupid sleepy body always being sleepy. “I t-think I’m gonna take a n-nap…” She remarked, resting her head down again, “Sleepy…” Hopefully, Spiderpaw wouldn’t mind her putting a pause on their conversation. Maybe he’d take a nap as well. Naps were nice. Cuddles were also nice.

R0WAN
March 10th, 2022, 09:53 AM
Spiderpaw ( masquerade )

He'd nod slowly, a bit confused at her mentioning mossball. He had heard of the game, but never actually played it before. He always saw it as immature and just something to keep kits busy. He watched as she laid her head down and closed her eyes. He awkwardly positioned himself next to her. He didn't want to be too close to Cloudpaw, so he kept a small distance between them. He laid his head down, staring off into the distance before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Captain
March 10th, 2022, 11:22 AM

➢ As the small fluffy shecat drifted off to sleep with Spiderpaw close beside her, she had a relaxed smile on her face. It reminded her of when Kestrelkit and would share a nest, though this tomcat was much different than him in personality (and appearance). Hopefully, Cloudpaw would be able to be close friends with this other apprentice in the future and she wouldn’t have to fret about not having friends anymore. Yeah… That sounded nice. A gentle purr sounded from her as sleep finally overtook the young molly. She'd have many lovely dreams of adventures.

( just a wholesome little thing to end off this interaction, hehe )

R0WAN
March 10th, 2022, 03:29 PM

➢ As the small fluffy shecat drifted off to sleep with Spiderpaw close beside her, she had a relaxed smile on her face. It reminded her of when Kestrelkit and would share a nest, though this tomcat was much different than him in personality (and appearance). Hopefully, Cloudpaw would be able to be close friends with this other apprentice in the future and she wouldn’t have to fret about not having friends anymore. Yeah… That sounded nice. A gentle purr sounded from her as sleep finally overtook the young molly. She'd have many lovely dreams of adventures.

( just a wholesome little thing to end off this interaction, hehe )

((i believe in cloudpaw surpremacy :tiredface::tiredface:))

GoldenDays
March 12th, 2022, 08:18 PM
(Activity post)

Frozen’paw curled up into his nest, tail swishing onto his nose and ears pinned as he tried to block out any sounds the camp may make in the night, hopeing to get a full nights sleep for once.

Birdspirit
March 13th, 2022, 01:10 AM
Dewpaw lay down just outside her den, letting the sunlight warm her fur, she loved being an apprentice and playing her part in the clan. She padded back inside the den, Fierceheart hadn't told her to do anything and she wasn't going on patrol so she would take this opportunity for a nice nap.

-Ambermoon-
March 17th, 2022, 02:17 PM
"Um...come in, Rosekit!" Blossomkit mewed cheerfully. "Come!" She glanced at the small kit outside the hollow.

Spirit form (this is where we rp?)

Pls bump me after 48 hrs! ;)

Spirit form
March 17th, 2022, 05:33 PM
"Um...come in, Rosekit!" Blossomkit mewed cheerfully. "Come!" She glanced at the small kit outside the hollow.

Spirit form (this is where we rp?)

Pls bump me after 48 hrs! ;)

(No, in TC, this is RC. I belive you got it mixed up.)

padrojamgh
March 18th, 2022, 08:59 AM
*Riverpaw wakes up from cat nap*

Captain
March 19th, 2022, 11:30 AM
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄ [ ~Oakpaw3441~ ]

➢ As the tall Riverclan shield led the young apprentice away from everyone and into the den in silence, it wasn’t long before he whipped his head around and looked at the molly with a irritated scowl. “What the hell were you thinking? Huh?” He hissed at Cloverpaw, “Kestrelstar is dead. Gone forever! What about that do you not understand? You disrespect him by yowling like an beebrained kitten during our time of grieving. Maybe you don’t care that he’s gone, but I, among the rest of Riverclan, do. He was my friend and because of you, I’m not out there right now, mourning him with my family. What do you have to say for yourself?” Snowleap didn’t usually show his temper, especially towards younger cats, but this was the breaking point for him. Kestrelstar's name would not be disrespected while Snowleap was still around.

stardust.
March 19th, 2022, 11:32 AM
(CLOVERPAW/SHE/HER)

Cloverpaw sighed, "Nothing, I am so special" She mewed, "And Snowleap, you don't even have an apprentice to mentor" She made fun of Snowleap for being a shield, "So a shield is just a senior warrior huh?"
masquerade

Captain
March 19th, 2022, 11:44 AM

➢ “Ah yes, you’re so special.” The tall dark-furred shield mocked her words, rolling his eyes, “Fancy words for having your head up your ass.” He spat those last words at her, the tip of his tail twitching angrily back and forth. His icy gaze narrowed as her comment about him not having an apprentice, though he did not give her the satisfaction of a retort. “I don’t have time for your idiotic backtalk, you foxhearted brat,” Snowleap hissed, “You are going to stay here in this den and not move until the silent vigil for Kestrelstar is complete.” He turned his back to Cloverpaw, but wasn’t finished speaking to her. “I refuse to miss out on that vigil, so forgive me for not being your babysitter this time. If I see your face in the Sleepy Thicket while the vigil is going on, I will personally chase you out of Riverclan territory and make sure Sparrowskip exiles you. Do I make myself clear, Cloverpaw?” His tone was low, threatening and stern -- something that you didn't usually see in the shield's character. Snowleap wasn’t playing around.

stardust.
March 20th, 2022, 08:34 AM
"NO!!!" She screamed, "I get what I want!!!" as she remembered Duskflight's words, No, Duskflight, why are you manipulating me, She thought. "Duskflight! STOP!" She screamed, trying to get Duskflight and her evil power out of her head, I trust Oaksong more than you, you just went around camp being stupid, she tried harder and harder to get Duskflight out of her head, Duskflight was a cat in exile, but nobody knew what happened to her after that. She spoke to Cloverpaw in the Dark Forest, so she was probably dead. Her mind was the same as Duskflight's, "You aren't gonna stop m-" She was interrupted by a thought of Duskflight

She fell to the ground, and finally, her mind was back to normal, "I am very sorry Snowleap. It's just.. my mother.. she manipulated me to do these things" She mewed, "I promise I will be a valuable member of RiverClan"
masquerade

Captain
March 20th, 2022, 10:28 AM

➢ At times like these, the tall dark-furred shield wanted to be able to think ‘this is not my problem’, but now that he was no longer a warrior, it kinda was his problem. It made him tired and irritated to the core. Why couldn’t he just mourn Kestrelstar in peace with his family right now? It wasn’t anyone’s fault, but Cloverpaw’s, and he knew that. Hearing her scream and shout hurt his head, but to his relief, the young molly eventually calmed down -- even apologizing in the process, which was the truly surprising part. His gaze softened, but only a little, as Cloverpaw explained herself. He related to her situation in a way, but not in the same way you'd think. “Just… please get it under control.” Snowleap meowed, shaking his head, “I… I don’t have the time to help you through this. Nor do I think I’m qualified to, for that matter. I need to be with my family and say goodbye to my friend. Please, Cloverpaw, just stay here until the vigil is over. And do better in the future if you truly mean those words - Riverclan needs strong cats during this tough time, more than ever.” With that, the oriental longhair walked out to the clearing to join his clanmates once again.

( Snowleap has left. )

stardust.
March 20th, 2022, 10:37 AM
Cloverpaw nodded. Thankfully she fell asleep immediately afterwards, but in her sleep, she encountered Duskflight...

Quasar
March 20th, 2022, 09:52 PM
Risingpaw | he/him | sid short post, sorry dhjsjam

Ugh. Each day dragged by at a snails pace, each one offering nothing new to make up for it. It was exhausting. Risingpaw just wanted something, anything to happen that would lighten up the clan and himself. They deserved it, if you asked him. The sudden and abrupt loss of a beloved leader was like a punch in the gut. Over and over and over and over. Dozens of punches. Sparrowskip would do good, no doubt about that, but that wasn't the point. Kestrelstar was the only leader he knew, and the change came without giving him much time to prepare for it. What did Mudpaw think off all of this? Was he also as upset, or did he not really mind? The tom sighed lightly as he rolled over in his nest, his tail sweeping over to rest over his muzzle. Stars, he would love to talk to his brother, even if he wouldn't get much of a conversation in return.

furrensic
March 23rd, 2022, 10:55 PM
Atticus //

➵ mudpaw | he/him

today felt like it'd been dragged on for hours. everyone in camp seemed sullen, he couldn't blame them though. he was always moody, and felt even moodier considering kestrelstar was dead. he wasnt happy about it, stars no, but he wasn't the most damaged by it like some cats in the clan. not like sparrowskip, snakeheart...risingpaw. he knew his brother thought highly of the former leader, he couldn't imagine how he felt. if he wasn't the kindest, or the most patient, but is risingpaw needed to talk about it then he was all ears.

speaking of him, he wondered how he was doing?

not so good, he realized as he entered the apprentices den, catching sight of his brother with his tail over his maw. slipping past nests, he settled in his own which was right next to risingpaw's. he reached a paw, aiming to give his brother a small poke to notify him of his presence.

corgigirl
April 3rd, 2022, 08:50 AM
“Morningpaw? You in here?” Pebblepaw says as she walks into the den.

littlelove

Spartan-117
April 7th, 2022, 02:10 PM
starry.
Streampaw looks into the den, looking back and forth warily. He does not want any overly hyper cats to attack him. But if they do, oh well! He'll put up with it. His best friend, Yarrowkit, is still in the nursery and he feels she should be beside him. Going over to a nest in the very back, he was about to lay down when...
ThUmp!
he fell to the ground. He looks around. At his paws lay another aprentice - he tripped over them!
"Oh StarClan, I am sosososo sorry!" he mews quickly, backing away from the cat he had tripped over.
He starts to curse himself about his large paws and then stops. "I am very sorry, I was thinking about something else and I should have been paying attention to where I was going." he mew softly.

starry
April 7th, 2022, 02:54 PM
| Parabatai |

Robinpaw had been relaxing in the "apprentices' den" - she still didn't quite know what it was, but in their opinion, the 26-moon-old feline was doing alright so far. Skysomething apparently didn't believe that she was his sibling, but oh well, she could get that mended later. Lost in their thoughts, she was startled when a cat tripped over them, jumping to their paws immediately. Oh gosh, that was embarassing, she'd just overreacted. If she really wanted a place in their brother's group she had to start getting better at interacting with others. When she was still an outsider, she had always been shy, but that had to end now.

"Oh, uh, it's fine," Robinpaw replied quickly, shaking out their golden pelt. "Nothing to worry about at all. Um... I'm Robinpaw, and who are you?" She tilted her head slightly.

Spartan-117
April 8th, 2022, 08:49 AM
starry.
Streampaw backs up slightly. "Er... I am Streamki- paw." He says, almost using his former name. He looks at the ground, licking his blue-grey, cream and white chest in embarrassment. He's not really used to being in the apprentice den.
'Curse me and my stupidity!' He thinks to himself, the six moon old apprentice has more usage of vocabulary than most cats his age. Streampaw uses it to the best of his abilities, but sometimes it shocks cats - Coralsplash included - that he takes after a cat he isn't even related to.

flopsy
April 16th, 2022, 09:48 PM
Wrenpaw hummed to herself as she headed out the den entrance to complete her apprentice duties.

[ late night activity post ]

SpiritWolf_yt
April 18th, 2022, 09:18 PM
cinderpaw walks into the apprentice den and sighs as she lays in her nest" great my mentor isn't training me good i need a good mentor what am i gonna do" she says mumbling to herself

[open]

[ i don't rp her alot so please look in allegiance if you don't beleive that i have a apprentice character of riverclan]

ThePiffle
April 24th, 2022, 05:35 PM
-Horsetail-

Standing at the edge of the apprentice den, he braced himself for what was to come. He looked to the ground, taking a deep breath in. It was time to try and redo this. He needed to at least talk to her. In all truth, he knew he needed her, Spottedpaw. Stepping inside the den, he held his breath looking around. Exhaling he meowed, "Spottedpaw? Are you here?"
WhitesilverQueen

SpiritWolf_yt
April 24th, 2022, 05:44 PM
cinderpaw walks into the apprentice den hoping she will make her mentor proud, she goes to her nest and sighs as she lays on her nest, she groans in her nest tired but bored,

[open]

Serenitystar
April 24th, 2022, 07:46 PM
"CINDERPAW!" Darkscar roars from outside the apprentice's den. He disapprovingly stays outside the den, waiting for Cinderpaw to come out and start training with him. dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 24th, 2022, 08:39 PM
~Cinderpaw~

she opens her eyes hearing darkscars all she gets up and licks herself really quickly" coming!" she says to darkscar, she walks out looking at darkscar and stands in front of him" im ready to train" she says to darksar boldly and confident" i love you mom" she thinks in her head,
Moonhunter

Serenitystar
April 24th, 2022, 10:02 PM
"We're going on a hunting patrol. I was assigned to bring an apprentice that wasn't mine and their original mentor was busy. You look like the best one." Darkscar said. He threw over a fish. "Eat, then we're going." dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 25th, 2022, 07:52 AM
cinder looked down at this fish, and then looked at darkscar" ok" she says taking a bite from the fish, she eats quickly" done! lets go" she says gulping down her last bite she follows darkscar for the hunting patrol
Moonhunter

Serenitystar
April 25th, 2022, 10:30 AM
[continue in the territory] dark seeker

corgigirl
April 26th, 2022, 06:09 PM
Pebblepaw heaved into her moss nest. Her head hit the warm bedding her body turned heavy, but soft. She had had a good long day of hard work training with Wolfsong

Poprock
April 29th, 2022, 08:22 PM
Batpaw slept.

corgigirl
April 30th, 2022, 05:59 PM
Pebblepaw’s chest went up and down calmly. Her eyes pecked open. She sighed in, I should ask Frozenpaw if he wants to hang out today. She smiled. At the event, she had had a lot of fun with him.

flopsy
April 30th, 2022, 09:40 PM
Wrenpaw looked at her paws flex as she sheathed and unsheathed her long talons.

[ activity post ]

WhitesilverQueen
May 1st, 2022, 12:34 PM
-Horsetail-

Standing at the edge of the apprentice den, he braced himself for what was to come. He looked to the ground, taking a deep breath in. It was time to try and redo this. He needed to at least talk to her. In all truth, he knew he needed her, Spottedpaw. Stepping inside the den, he held his breath looking around. Exhaling he meowed, "Spottedpaw? Are you here?"
WhitesilverQueen
Spottedpaw twitched her ear. She recognized the voice calling to her, and she did not want to talk to him, but it couldn't be put off forever. She sighed and walked out of her corner of shadow. "Yes Horsetail? " She hid the hate in her voice, and let out a sweet, welcoming voice that she hated so very much. She sighed, and thought of her friends, and she felt a little better.

ThePiffle
May 1st, 2022, 03:24 PM
-Horsetail-

As he heard his daughters voice he let a long exhale. It felt odd, to be nervous to ask a apprentice to take him back, so he could be her father again, but he wasn't to do that yet. It would take time, he knew that. His blue eyes shifted and looked deep into her's, he mewed softly, "I know that you may not want too, but can we just go to the Firefly Grove together?" It had been moons since he had even talked to Spottedpaw. It made the tom sick to think how stupid he was, to just slip away and ignore the world for a she-cat. Horsetail looked up his eyes gleaming with the last bit of hope he had to mend this relationship, he sighed, "I just need to talk to you, Spottedpaw.

WhitesilverQueen

bubble[error].
May 1st, 2022, 03:49 PM
// Bluepaw | He|Him|His | RiverClan Apprentice \\

// open \\

Bluepaw yawned, walking into the RiverClan apprentice den. Boy, what a day. He really wished he could be a warrior but he had more training to go. At least his mentor was named deputy of RiverClan. But what did that do to the young fluffy white tom? Nothing! He sat down in a nest, looking around, his green and blue eyes scanning the den.

TheWhiteWolf
May 4th, 2022, 11:15 AM
❣︎ Shadepaw (she/her) ❣︎

❥ Shadepaw laid down lost in thought.

Poprock
May 5th, 2022, 08:36 PM
Batpaw turned in her sleep.

furrensic
May 16th, 2022, 12:26 AM
mudpaw sat.

Quasar
May 20th, 2022, 09:31 PM
Stingpaw | he/him | Starfall TW FOR A MILD PANIC ATTACK

The night was mostly silent, only the soft chirps of crickets disturbing the peace. The moon shone through the entrance to the den and bathed everything in a yellow glow. It was a nice night, that was for sure. Maybe there would be others like it throughout Newleaf and beyond.

Stingpaw was fast asleep in his nest with a frown twisting his lips, his form twitching every so often and inaudible murmurs leaving him. It was one of those nights, it seemed. Nightmares always plagued him, and no matter how often they came he was never able to get used to them. "...mrgh......n..no!" he gasped, leg kicking out as he jolted awake. The yellow toms breathing was fast and unsteady, his eyes wide and pupils mere pinpricks. Tears began to pool in the corner of his eyes.

Flashes from his dream whizzed through the young toms mind over and over again, reminding him of a past he desperately wanted to get over. He remembered his mothers fear-struck eyes as she fell to the ground. He remembered the the triumphant yowl his father let out as he struck the killing blow against the coyote, only to be taken down with it.

He had still been a loner then, not yet part of RiverClan. He was lucky to survive, he knew that, but were the nightmares and constant panic really worth it? 2 moons. He was only two moons old when it had all happened. He had to stumble through the snow to the closest shelter he could find, and that just happened to be one of the clans. And this was his home now.

"Its okay...Its okay.. everythings going to be a-alright" he whispered to himself, paw clutching his chest and his eyes squeezing shut. The tears only fell harder.

Birdspirit
May 26th, 2022, 01:18 AM
Dewpaw sat down 'I should make some new friends' she thought. But she decided to wait for someone to talk to her instead of engaging the conversation herself.

Karlos
May 26th, 2022, 01:25 AM
Dewpaw sat down 'I should make some new friends' she thought. But she decided to wait for someone to talk to her instead of engaging the conversation herself.{ Stream'Paw }

{ Stream'Paw opened their eyes sleepily, rising from their nest and yawning. Noticing Dew'Paw doing nothing, the silver apprentice padded forward with a large smile. New friend, new friend? Maybe!

"Hi! You're Dew'Paw, right? I'm Stream'Paw!"
Stream'Paw exclaimed a bounce in his step as she walked over to the other apprentice. She was faaaaiirly certain this apprentices name was Dew'Paw, but what if he got it wrong? Whatever! Surely they'd just be corrected, simple and easy. }

Birdspirit
May 28th, 2022, 02:23 AM
Dewpaw looked up in surprise "Hi, yeah I'm Dewpaw" FlowerBoy

Starfall
May 30th, 2022, 04:17 PM
Stingpaw | he/him | Starfall TW FOR A MILD PANIC ATTACK

The night was mostly silent, only the soft chirps of crickets disturbing the peace. The moon shone through the entrance to the den and bathed everything in a yellow glow. It was a nice night, that was for sure. Maybe there would be others like it throughout Newleaf and beyond.

Stingpaw was fast asleep in his nest with a frown twisting his lips, his form twitching every so often and inaudible murmurs leaving him. It was one of those nights, it seemed. Nightmares always plagued him, and no matter how often they came he was never able to get used to them. "...mrgh......n..no!" he gasped, leg kicking out as he jolted awake. The yellow toms breathing was fast and unsteady, his eyes wide and pupils mere pinpricks. Tears began to pool in the corner of his eyes.

Flashes from his dream whizzed through the young toms mind over and over again, reminding him of a past he desperately wanted to get over. He remembered his mothers fear-struck eyes as she fell to the ground. He remembered the the triumphant yowl his father let out as he struck the killing blow against the coyote, only to be taken down with it.

He had still been a loner then, not yet part of RiverClan. He was lucky to survive, he knew that, but were the nightmares and constant panic really worth it? 2 moons. He was only two moons old when it had all happened. He had to stumble through the snow to the closest shelter he could find, and that just happened to be one of the clans. And this was his home now.

"Its okay...Its okay.. everythings going to be a-alright" he whispered to himself, paw clutching his chest and his eyes squeezing shut. The tears only fell harder.

Foampaw

It was taking some getting used to, this new nest. Granted with it being New-Leaf it was easier to fill it up with moss. But, it was mainly the difference, the change. But he had to suck it up! He was a prince in training now! He had to be very mature, he was pretty sure princes didn't whine...or cry so he couldn't. It wasn't all awful though! Afterall, Stingpaw was here too! Foampaw even made sure he put his nest right next to his best friends.

Speaking of his best friend, the smaller tom's ears perked up as he heard shuffling beside him. In one fluid motion the alabaster tom was up and right beside his friend, paws gently patting the other's legs. Nothing heavy, feather light touches. The Apprentice wasn't aware of how to properly help whenever Singpaw got like this, not properly trained, nor had he been around stuff like this too much.

Foampaw held back a little pitched noise as the leg the other kicked out landed solidly on his front leg. It would be sore later but it didn't matter right now. Backing up when the other's eyes opened. Giving the startled Apprentice space. Than he started muttering to himself, and that wouldn't do at all. Taking a soft step forwards Foampaw made sure to make a little bit of noise, so the other could hear him.

Once close enough, the smaller laid himself down, resting his chin on the edge of Stingpaw's nest. A gentle smile plastered on his features. "Hello." he hummed. Head leaning slightly to the side. "My face feels all...squishy. Wanna feel?" he asked. He wouldn't just grab Stingpaw's paws...wouldn't tell him to tell him what he feels either. Instead he'd coax his friend into it gently, let him slowly calm down, slowly relax.

Cove
June 2nd, 2022, 12:53 PM
Mothpaw unsheathed her claws and dug her claws on the ground.
There’s nothing to do here!
Mothpaw thought, glancing around.

SpiritWolf_yt
June 2nd, 2022, 12:56 PM
Cinderpaw walked into the apprentice den a bit upset but calmed down, she went to her nest and land down turning her back towards everyone she sighed unhappy not sure what to do or how her life is going to be, she heard a voice hearing mothpaw say the words" you can say that again mothpaw" she says with and arrogant voice
Puddlesplash

Cove
June 2nd, 2022, 01:01 PM
‘. I have an idea! Let’s sneak out of camp!’ ‘ Mothpaw’s eyes narrowed.

SpiritWolf_yt
June 2nd, 2022, 01:04 PM
Cinderpaw turned her head finally looking at mothpaw" or we could train and when were training with our mentor we can show then that we been practicing" she says trying to make it a joke
Puddlesplash

Cove
June 2nd, 2022, 03:30 PM
Mothpaw collapsed in her nest.
‘ ‘ I guess so..’’ she muttered.
She suddenly stood up. “ do you want to hunt for the elders with me?”

Poprock
June 6th, 2022, 12:11 AM
error (Sorry for the delay, but I can't wait to interact with Snailpaw!)
---
Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip.

Batpaw clutched her ears with shaky paws, claws digging into the soft fur on her head. That sound... she knew it too well. It was all in her head, every once in a while her... kin would stir up sounds and images just to terrorize her. A pathetic attempt to wear down the apprentice and allow the dark cat free access to her mind. Tonight was no different. Darkness swirled around the edges of the apprentices mind. Tendrils of freezing black took hold of her body as if it was trying to hold her down. They stung the skin of her legs like the sting of cracked ice. She was here.

"Stay away." Batpaw growled into the darkness, shaking her legs to rid the dark tendrils. "Stay dead you pathetic worm." Her voice boomed in the mostly silent darkness, sounding much more powerful than she felt. Inside her heart thudded painfully. Each visit felt like a never ending nightmare. Once wrong move and it was over. Batpaw couldn't afford even a single slip up. If only Crowberry would stay away... just let Batpaw live her life in peace... If only-

Someone was coming. Heavy pawsteps quickly advanced towards her, yet the source of the sound was still shrouded in darkness. Batpaw didn't need to stick around to know it was Crowberry. Immediately the molly sprinted away from the source of the noise. "Stay away!" The pawsteps grew louder. Closer. She could feel hot breath on her tail as she ran. She was so close...

"Leave me alone!" She realized too late that she had woken up. Instead of shouting at the shadowy demon that haunted her dreams, she shouted into the dead quiet apprentice's den. The moon shone brightly in the sky, rays of light peaking in to illuminate a few still bodies. "I'm safe for tonight." Her breathing was still fast, now anxious that one of the apprentices would confront her. She prayed that they all stayed asleep as she focused on blending back into the shadowy corner of the den. Please. No one talk to me.

furrensic
June 6th, 2022, 07:16 PM
(activity post, don't reply)

melonpaw slept happily.

Nixey
June 12th, 2022, 06:46 PM
Lilypaw snoozed in her nest.

SpiritWolf_yt
June 12th, 2022, 08:26 PM
Cinderpaw had many things on her mind, she liked being awake at night where she can see stars, as she looked around she had an idea, i'll be outside once everyone is asleep, she thought thinking its a good plan, she walked out of the apprentice den and into the clearing hoping no one wonders about her

error
June 12th, 2022, 09:09 PM
Being a horrible person was tiring. Snailpaw would know, and now they were tired. She would’ve slept if he just wasn’t feeling it at the moment. And thank Starclan they didn’t. Because what they heard from one of their fellow apprentices, Batpaw, was priceless. They turned their hazel eyes to the dark apprentices, and couldn’t help but grin. Did she know Batpaw in any way? Of course not, nor would they ever care to in the future after sharing this vital piece of information. But, she was interesting. Batpaw from Snailpaw noticed from small attention spurts, she had almost an edge to her, but to see her so…vulnerable made Snailpaw intrigued.

Crawling up to her in the small space of the den, he gave Batpaw the sweetest voice and tone they could. “Are you okay? I could hear you muttering in your sleep.” With a sympathetic smile (that was really fake, but don’t tell batpaw) She waited for her response, expecting a ‘Leave me alone’ or something those edgy cats always said when they were brooding. He sat down, to sink in the fact that Snailpaw was being as kind and sympathetic looking as possible.

( Rockfall )

TheWhiteWolf
June 14th, 2022, 07:20 PM
➵ [ Shadepaw | she/her ]

Shadepaw sat with her tail curled around her body.

Orion
June 15th, 2022, 05:32 PM
|| Flickerpaw (she/they/whatever) | OPEN ||

Pain chased Flickerpaw even in their dreams.

The tiny apprentice huddled in their den, curled into the tightest ball that she could manage, shivering uncontrollably and clenching her teeth to stop them from chattering. In broad daylight Flicker could disguise their hurt with a scathing sneer; she could pretend that her limp was simply an exaggerated swagger; the slight kink in her tail became a fashionable choice rather than something she worried might be permanent, and if anybody stared at them too long, Flickerpaw could snarl at them to mind their own business. The sooty scrapper grew adept at acting “fine,” knew just how to hold herself so that nobody paid close attention to her—not that anybody ever did—and she LIKED having that power. Stubbornly ignoring their own terrible, awful aches felt like something a true warrior would do… and if Flickerpaw knew anything, it’s that she was 100% warrior material.

But night-time was different. Flickerpaw couldn’t coach the grimace off her face, or force her anguished trembling into obstinate stillness. As soon as sleep claimed her exhausted mind, the ebony apprentice was as vulnerable as prey. And she hated it. It’d never been so clear to Flickerpaw that her clan truly didn’t give a rat’s tail about her one way or the other.

Not that Flickerpaw cared, obviously. They didn’t need others to like them. They didn’t exist to please their peers, nor to rely on them, nor to take comfort from any fake friendships. She’d been close to making friends once—maybe, possibly—but then those kind-hearted cats had died—been killed—and now it was just Flicker, all alone. The way she was meant to be. Because she was so strong she didn’t need anybody ever, especially not in the deepest darkness when she huddled at the dusty back of the apprentice’s den by herself, nobody had the right to see her whimper and toss and turn because her bones hurt so damn much—

With a gasp, Flickerpaw finally awoke. Her sinews felt as if they’d been torn between two dogs playing tug-of-war. Her marrow throbbed as if bruised. They squeezed a single tear from one glassy pale-green eye… and then let out a quiet, frustrated hiss. “Forget this.” So she couldn’t sleep—so what? Maybe Flicker just needed to be busy for a while, to get her mind off of feeling so… lame. Maybe the reason she couldn’t get comfortable was because her dang nest was so lumpy.

Birdpaw used to fill her nest with lovely things. Soft things. Thinking of the kind girl had Flickerpaw’s throat closing like a fist… but she swallowed through the grief and forced herself to her paws. Why not remake her bed while everybody else was dreaming?

Huffing, forcing herself to move, the little onyx cat began to pick her way among the snoozing bodies in the apprentices’ den. Surely there had to be some fresh moss somewhere in this worthless camp…

error
June 15th, 2022, 08:58 PM
Why couldn’t Snailpaw sleep? It was infuriating, closing their eyes only to be met with looming exhaustion but no success in actually sleeping. She was tired, but not sleepy. So, he found themselves staring at the side of the den, facing away from the other apprentice. And then, after so long, they started to drift.

But then, some inconsiderate, vole-brainedapprentice forgot that other cats were trying to sleep, and said something too loud for someone to think it was okay in a den.

A low growl came from Snailpaw’s throat as she dragged herself through the den, only to realise it was Flickerpaw who was the one who kept him from sleeping. Yeah, sure, they could spread some rumor to piss her off, but Snailpaw was too exhausted to do anything or even remember to do it the next day. So, she stumbled over to Flickerpaw with frustration flashing in his eyes. ”Why do you have to be so weird? You can’t just go ‘Forget this’ and expect no one to notice” Their tone was hushed down to a whisper, as to not do the same thing she had gotten so mad at Flickerpaw for doing. After all, being a hypocrite would be horrible.

( xath )

Orion
June 17th, 2022, 07:10 AM
|| Flickerpaw | @error (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14862) ||

Itty-bitty paws picked their way carefully through the apprentices’ den, avoiding tails that swished and legs that stuck awkwardly out of nests, pure stealth and grace despite the ache that quivered through Flickerpaw’s abused muscles—

A low growl interrupted the soft snoring of the other young cats. Flicker’s round ears flicked upright, her ivory-green eyes flashing to locate the source of the noise. Her stomach immediately clenched upon catching the unwelcome sight of Snailpaw lumbering out of his bed to block their way to the exit. Ebony hackles rose like needles at the blond tabby’s scathing words.

“Uh, ‘weird’? Excuse you?” Flickerpaw felt the hiss rasp in her voice, though she suppressed her furious volume as best as they could with a sharp stage whisper. How could Snailpaw possibly have heard her bitter mutter unless they were trying to find something to get all huffy about? Obviously the inky kid’s dulcet tones were hard to ignore, but come on. “You’re the one eavesdropping on me, nosey brat! What do you care, anyway?”

They jabbed a tiny paw at Snail’s pale chest, ignoring how she had to tilt her head slightly up to glare directly into the other apprentice’s narrowed gaze. The GALL of this jerk! All Flickerpaw wanted to do was drag a mouthful of fresh moss into their nest… they could have been finished with that task thirty seconds ago if she wasn’t wasting her time on a self-important furball who didn’t care how she swayed on her feet from exhaustion…

“Get out of my way. I don’t have time for your grumpy attitude.” A mean snear exposed the midnight molly’s fangs. She attempted to shove her way past Snailpaw’s golden shoulder, hoping to bump him despite the contusions turning her own frame to mush beneath her fur.

Bean.
June 18th, 2022, 09:11 PM
Nightpaw was in her moss nest already her face plumbed in the moss but she was still awake, her tail flickered left to right

( Breezestarfire )

SpiritWolf_yt
June 18th, 2022, 09:14 PM
Cinderpaw walked in and padded to her nest, she rolled around than curled up and yawned
Ravens

Bean.
June 18th, 2022, 09:17 PM
Cinderpaw walked in and padded to her nest, she rolled around than curled up and yawned
Ravens

Nightpaw lifts her head then yawns “why does everything feel familiar to me” she mumbled a bit but her mumbled can be understand by lots of cats

SpiritWolf_yt
June 18th, 2022, 09:23 PM
" i don't know" cinderpaw replied
Ravens

Bean.
June 18th, 2022, 09:51 PM
" i don't know" cinderpaw replied
Ravens

“????!” She didnt know that cinderpaw came in “oh hi cinderpaw” she said
“I cant really sleep”

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 12:04 PM
" why?" she asked
Ravens

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 01:28 PM
" why?" she asked
Ravens

“Too many thoughts in my head” she replied

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 01:50 PM
" ok..." she says thaen resting her head
Ravens

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 05:33 PM
Nightpaw looked at her moss nest then pulled out three feathers a pure white one, a white one witb a blue/grey tip and a pure black one. She stared the the three feathers

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 05:35 PM
Cinderpaw sighed thinking about stuff

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 05:38 PM
Cinderpaw sighed thinking about stuff

Nightpaw looked at Cinderpaw "I- uh hey cinderpaw c-can you tell me a story" she asked a bit nervously

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 05:40 PM
a story? ok thats smething i don't expect from apprentices but ok i'll take it, she thought" what kind a clan story or a life long story" she says" i hope its not the life long story" she mumbled under her mouth keeping it quiet from nightpaw
Ravens

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 05:42 PM
a story? ok thats smething i don't expect from apprentices but ok i'll take it, she thought" what kind a clan story or a life long story" she says" i hope its not the life long story" she mumbled under her mouth keeping it quiet from nightpaw
Ravens

"i already know alot about the clans" she said

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 05:52 PM
" i hope you don't ask my my life story one day nightpaw" she says flicking her tail
Ravens

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 05:56 PM
" i hope you don't ask my my life story one day nightpaw" she says flicking her tail
Ravens

"You dont have to tell me your life story" she said worriedly "I-I wouldnt even tell mine own either.." "but you can tell my anything else about the clans"

(you can still ask her about her life story when cinderpaw wants to hear a story)

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 06:05 PM
Cinderpaw flicked her ear, mind as well tell her my life since were friends, she thought rolling her eyes a bit" well you know we all star off as kits so im just gonna skip to apprentice" she says flicking her tai

Ravens

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 06:08 PM
Ravens

Nightpaw got herself comfortable "alright" she said

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 06:18 PM
Nightpaw got herself comfortable "alright" she said

" after my ceremony i was assigned to Ravenclaw my former mentor, he taught me how to hunt a bit and some battle training but some moons later he was killed by the dreaded thunderclan cat at the border, when he died i didn't have any training for many moons my mother who i didn't know at that time revealed that she's my real mother, and my real father is sage'bite a windclan cat, my mother revealed that ravenclaw my mentor was my uncle, thats when i was in depression for soo many moons i didn't have training i had nothing till i met you, you helped me get over my depression, after i was reassigned to a at named golden'nose he/she [ im not sure which one] taught me how to swim i nearly drowned when he told me he would help no matter what it made me relize to move on because i was still in very little depression, so i survived the water lesson," she spoked part ways in sadness and other ways in a normal faithful voice, why would a dreaded thunderclan kill my mentor, she thought

[ whew that was alot of typing]

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 06:28 PM
" after my ceremony i was assigned to Ravenclaw my former mentor, he taught me how to hunt a bit and some battle training but some moons later he was killed by the dreaded thunderclan cat at the border, when he died i didn't have any training for many moons my mother who i didn't know at that time revealed that she's my real mother, and my real father is sage'bite a windclan cat, my mother revealed that ravenclaw my mentor was my uncle, thats when i was in depression for soo many moons i didn't have training i had nothing till i met you, you helped me get over my depression, after i was reassigned to a at named golden'nose he/she [ im not sure which one] taught me how to swim i nearly drowned when he told me he would help no matter what it made me relize to move on because i was still in very little depression, so i survived the water lesson," she spoked part ways in sadness and other ways in a normal faithful voice, why would a dreaded thunderclan kill my mentor, she thought

[ whew that was alot of typing]

"thats a lot to hold" she said when she heard that a thunderclan cat killed Cinderpaw's mentor, she thought for a moment "do you hate all thunderclan cats because of what happened to your mentor" she asked

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 06:34 PM
" no just the cat who killed my mentor, i had a dream of him once he said to me always be loyal to riverclan" she says as tears started to come out
Ravens [ don't be sorry for asking Cinderpaw this, this is actually good letting this out will help her]

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 06:40 PM
" no just the cat who killed my mentor, i had a dream of him once he said to me always be loyal to riverclan" she says as tears started to come out
Ravens [ don't be sorry for asking Cinderpaw this, this is actually good letting this out will help her]

"sorry for asking that" she said worried walking to Cinderpaw "you shouldnt let him take over you" she said "I think you will be a very loyal Riverclan cat..." "I wont really"

(Nightpaw will)

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 06:44 PM
Cinderpaw wiped her tears away and gave smile, she sniffled" were both loyal to riverclan as long as were together were stonger together" she says feeling better with nightpaws accompaniment
Ravens

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 06:49 PM
Cinderpaw wiped her tears away and gave smile, she sniffled" were both loyal to riverclan as long as were together were stonger together" she says feeling better with nightpaws accompaniment
Ravens

Nightpaw shakes her head "How am I loyal to riverclan, I dont feel loyal to this clan..." she said laying down next to cinderpaw "Im not even clan born" she mumbled to cinderpaw

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 06:59 PM
" we each love our clan right?" she asked feeling a bit better
Ravens

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 07:01 PM
" we each love our clan right?" she asked feeling a bit better
Ravens

"I-" .... "y-yea...." she said

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 07:03 PM
" loving our clan is part of being loyal as we would help out and care for the cats here" she says
Ravens

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 07:05 PM
" loving our clan is part of being loyal as we would help out and care for the cats here" she says
Ravens

... "I guess..."

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 07:12 PM
Cinderpaw gave a smile
Ravens

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 07:18 PM
Cinderpaw gave a smile
Ravens

“So are you a half clan cat then” she asked politely

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 07:19 PM
" i think so im not really sure my mom is probably hiding some secrets still" she says calmly
Ravens

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 07:21 PM
" i think so im not really sure my mom is probably hiding some secrets still" she says calmly
Ravens

“Thats really cool” she said “ive never met a half clan cat before”

(Nightpaw is non half clan )

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 07:26 PM
" really?" she says amazed

[ im just gonna assume Cinderpaw is non half clan] Ravens

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 07:31 PM
" really?" she says amazed

[ im just gonna assume Cinderpaw is non half clan] Ravens

"Im not half clan but I always wanted to meet one and I did" she said then she grabs the feathers she had and holds it

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 07:38 PM
" where did you get the feathers" she asked
Ravens

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 07:46 PM
" where did you get the feathers" she asked
Ravens

"Oh I was given these from my mother when I was young it represents, me, Violet and Frost" she said "I love collecting feathers it is a habit i have. I actually have an extra black feather" she says grabbing the black feather and gives it to Cinderpaw "I think half clan cats are lucky though they all have each other if something ever happens they always will have each other.. But me im just a th- Clan Cat..."

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 08:09 PM
Cinderpaw looked at the feather amazed, after hearing what the feathers represents she hears raven stumble on her word" your lucky to collect these feathers" she says smiling
Ravens

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 08:29 PM
Cinderpaw looked at the feather amazed, after hearing what the feathers represents she hears raven stumble on her word" your lucky to collect these feathers" she says smiling
Ravens

"no not really but alright" she said

(cinderpaw who only heard about the feathers, feathers are pretty)

SpiritWolf_yt
June 19th, 2022, 08:37 PM
[ feathers are super pretty XD] [also the discord im in is dead :/]

Cinderpaw flicked her tail in enlightment
Ravens

Bean.
June 19th, 2022, 08:43 PM
[ feathers are super pretty XD] [also the discord im in is dead :/]

Cinderpaw flicked her tail in enlightment
Ravens

“Feathers are the best” she purred

[did cinderpaw ignore what night said on the bottom]
(Im in a lot of dead servers in discord)

Poprock
June 20th, 2022, 12:22 AM
Batpaw sulked in her nest.

corgigirl
June 20th, 2022, 10:51 AM
Pebblecreek peeked her head into the her former den. “Fawnpaw? Are you in here? I want to talk to you!” She said loudly, stepping further into the apprentice den. The she cat wanted to say thanks again for the kind words from that young apprentice when Pebblecreek had become a warrior. Without words from Fawnpaw, Pebblecreek probably would have had more issues with the lack of words and ethuisam from Skystar. The new warrior sometimes felt really bad about it, still thinking about it. She looked around not seeming to see Fawnpaw anywhere. “Hello?”

marni.

error
June 22nd, 2022, 09:28 AM
Snailpaw held back a snicker as they watched Flickerpaw get obviously frustrated at her, though quickly his grin faded when she jabbed a paw to their chest and called her a brat. Did it hurt? Of course not, it was like throwing a malnourished mouse at him. It was the pure annoyance Flickerpaw caused them that made her stop laughing. He rolled their eyes as she let them finish her little tantrum and waited for what they would do next. And then, Flickerpaw shoved them on her way out.

He was just so sick of this cat. Whipping around, they launched her paws coward, and shoved the dark cat as hard as she could. After giving her a cold, hard stare, and padded to the closest nest to the entrance, near all the other apprentices, and mouthed three words to Flickerpaw.

Get the message.

( xath )

SpiritedWarrior
June 26th, 2022, 04:58 PM
Littlepaw grumbled in her sleep, she hated the idea of getting up, but it must be done. After all, she'd be a warrior one day! She lazily got up from her nest and stretched, avoiding eye contact with any other apprentice in the den. Her small figure then headed out of the den and into the den next to it: the warrior's den.

Poprock
June 27th, 2022, 04:23 PM
Batpaw rolled over in her nest, a soft snore sounding from her.

taillow
June 29th, 2022, 04:51 PM
Fawnpaw
With the sun descending from its high place in the sky, Fawnpaw turned around briefly in her nest before settling back down into a more comfortable lying position. In the dim lighting her copper eyes glimmered like two burnt moons as she observed who was around. Most of the nests were empty, save for a few here and there who were snoozing like she had been. Part of her felt bad for still being in the den, but she had been keeping up with her training and doing her duties. So that earned her a bit of rest, didn't it?

"I'll go see if the queens need anything before I truly go to sleep," Fawnpaw murmured to herself with a smile and a nod. Yeah, that would be good. Then perhaps she could finish out the day by visiting the elders and seeing if one of them would be open to telling her a story. That would be a perfect ending to a rather marvelous day.

[ error ]

flopsy
July 2nd, 2022, 10:18 PM
Wrenpaw groomed her fur raking through the bristles making it nice and neat.

taillow
July 4th, 2022, 09:06 AM
Fawnpaw
She wasn't even sure if the nest she had found belong to her. Despite its twitching and searching, her nose remained unable to distinguish the scents among the moss so Fawnpaw fell into the first open nest she could find. There were a few sleeping bodies so she did her best to quiet her sobs but tucking herself into a ball and pressing her tail against her face. Tears soaked her fur but she didn't care as she squeezed her eyes shut. She just needed this horrendous nightmare to end.

furrensic
July 8th, 2022, 08:16 AM
(activity post, don't reply)
melonpaw dozed

taillow
July 8th, 2022, 11:38 AM
Pebblecreek peeked her head into the her former den. “Fawnpaw? Are you in here? I want to talk to you!” She said loudly, stepping further into the apprentice den. The she cat wanted to say thanks again for the kind words from that young apprentice when Pebblecreek had become a warrior. Without words from Fawnpaw, Pebblecreek probably would have had more issues with the lack of words and ethuisam from Skystar. The new warrior sometimes felt really bad about it, still thinking about it. She looked around not seeming to see Fawnpaw anywhere. “Hello?”

marni.

Fawnpaw
Stirring from her nest at the sound of some cat calling her name, Fawnpaw lifted her head to squint in the dim lighting. Nose twitching she tried her best to detect who's scent was at the entrance of the den, but soon enough her eyes refocused on a familiar figure. "Hello, Pebblecreek!" A purr rumbled in her chest as she padded forward. "How are you enjoying being a warrior??" She was curious if it felt different, if being a warrior came with a sense of change. All of that and more glimmered in her copper eyes as she gazed eagerly at the new warrior.

[ I apologize for the delay! ]

corgigirl
July 8th, 2022, 04:36 PM
Spotting at large moss ball on the ground, Pebblecreek took it up into her paws, batting it around. She smiled at the young cat. “Ive been liking pretty well! I miss my apprentice friends, basically Frozenpaw, and you of course!” She said, recovering quickly. Smiling nervously she passed the ball of moss to Fawnpaw.

marni

Birdspirit
July 9th, 2022, 08:55 AM
Dewpaw was bored. Since Foxpaw was out hunting she had no-one to talk to 'Wait' she thought 'Maybe I can go talk to Streampaw' she seemed nice enough and they had talked before so she padded over to say hi.
FlowerBoy

taillow
July 11th, 2022, 11:55 PM
Spotting at large moss ball on the ground, Pebblecreek took it up into her paws, batting it around. She smiled at the young cat. “Ive been liking pretty well! I miss my apprentice friends, basically Frozenpaw, and you of course!” She said, recovering quickly. Smiling nervously she passed the ball of moss to Fawnpaw.

marni

Fawnpaw
Eager copper eyes watched as the warrior picked up a mossball, and for some reason that made her feel instantly more comfortable around the she-cat. Fawnpaw recalled playing with moss balls in the nursery, but had thought it to be an activity she would have to grow out of now that she was an apprentice. Seeing that a warrior in her Clan did it reassured her that such hobbies could continue to be treasured.

"That's good! How is it sleeping in a different den? What's it like being out in the territory by yourself??" As she questioned her Clanmate with vivid curiosity, she tracked the moss ball with her paws and clamped her paws down onto it in a successful catch. A delighted 'mrrp' escaped her as she waved her tail, attempting to bat it back towards the she-cat.

flopsy
July 17th, 2022, 06:30 AM
Wrenpaw waddled in from organizing the prey pile.

Bean.
July 18th, 2022, 07:14 PM
Nightpaw woke up startled from her dream

SpiritedWarrior

SpiritedWarrior
July 18th, 2022, 07:17 PM
Nightpaw woke up startled from her dream

SpiritedWarrior

Hearing Nightpaw wake up, Littlepaw perked her ears and sprung to attention. “Are you okay, Nightpaw?” Littlepaw whispered, now fully awake. She hasn’t gotten much sleep since she grew concern for a punishment for her secret-spilling during the Gathering last moon and it had begun to take a toll on her. However, she’d always be there if any of her friends needed her help. “What’s wrong?”

Bean.
July 18th, 2022, 07:23 PM
Hearing Nightpaw wake up, Littlepaw perked her ears and sprung to attention. “Are you okay, Nightpaw?” Littlepaw whispered, now fully awake. She hasn’t gotten much sleep since she grew concern for a punishment for her secret-spilling during the Gathering last moon and it had begun to take a toll on her. However, she’d always be there if any of her friends needed her help. “What’s wrong?”

“Another nightmare” she replied trying to calm herself down

SpiritedWarrior
July 18th, 2022, 07:29 PM
“Another nightmare” she replied trying to calm herself down

"Wanna... talk about it?" the small she-cat asked. To be fair, Littlepaw had a lot on her mind. With Cinderpaw's death and the Gathering, she was bound to break any moment. She hated to have a lot on her mind. And I doubt anyone else does either. "You know I'm here if you need to."

Bean.
July 18th, 2022, 07:35 PM
"Wanna... talk about it?" the small she-cat asked. To be fair, Littlepaw had a lot on her mind. With Cinderpaw's death and the Gathering, she was bound to break any moment. She hated to have a lot on her mind. And I doubt anyone else does either. "You know I'm here if you need to."

Nightpaw looked at littlepaw “I can tell you why im probably having the nightmares” she said then moved her paw to the left “I confessed to cinderpaw before she got killed, Now im being haunted in my dreams that every ghost can roam me in my head” she says as she sighed

SpiritedWarrior
July 18th, 2022, 07:44 PM
Nightpaw looked at littlepaw “I can tell you why im probably having the nightmares” she said then moved her paw to the left “I confessed to cinderpaw before she got killed, Now im being haunted in my dreams that every ghost can roam me in my head” she says as she sighed

Cinderpaw... Littlepaw held in tears as her friend was mentioned. I have to stay strong, Nightpaw needs me right now!

"What- what did you confess?" she asked, trying to find out more. Does Nightpaw maybe need to go to the StarCave...? "What do you mean your being haunted in your dreams?"

Bean.
July 18th, 2022, 07:46 PM
Cinderpaw... Littlepaw held in tears as her friend was mentioned. I have to stay strong, Nightpaw needs me right now!

"What- what did you confess?" she asked, trying to find out more. Does Nightpaw maybe need to go to the StarCave...? "What do you mean your being haunted in your dreams?"

Nightpaw blushed a bit giving a hint “I like like her” she said then turned away “everynight I get a nightmare and its the same exact one but these starclan cats keep coming that same dream everynight” she said

SpiritedWarrior
July 18th, 2022, 07:50 PM
Nightpaw blushed a bit giving a hint “I like like her” she said then turned away “everynight I get a nightmare and its the same exact one but these starclan cats keep coming that same dream everynight” she said

"Maybe we could ask Snowleap or Skystar if we could go to the StarCave. We could probably get answers then, maybe Cinderpaw could tell us why you're getting the same nightmare?"

Bean.
July 18th, 2022, 07:52 PM
"Maybe we could ask Snowleap or Skystar if we could go to the StarCave. We could probably get answers then, maybe Cinderpaw could tell us why you're getting the same nightmare?"

Nightpaw shakes her head “I dont want to go there” she said worriedly “I dont trust them after what happened with cinderpaw from thunderclan” she said “I will be fine, I promise”

SpiritedWarrior
July 18th, 2022, 10:45 PM
Nightpaw shakes her head “I dont want to go there” she said worriedly “I dont trust them after what happened with cinderpaw from thunderclan” she said “I will be fine, I promise”

"To be honest, I'm worried about what Skystar and Snowleap would do to me if they find me," she shared her worries. "After I spilled the secret, I've been hiding just as much as I can... and with Skystar and Snowleap both gone for more territory, it just makes my worries worse. I mean, what if they're discussing my punishment?"

She paused for a moment, pinning her ears. "Are you sure you'll be fine?"

Bean.
July 18th, 2022, 10:51 PM
"To be honest, I'm worried about what Skystar and Snowleap would do to me if they find me," she shared her worries. "After I spilled the secret, I've been hiding just as much as I can... and with Skystar and Snowleap both gone for more territory, it just makes my worries worse. I mean, what if they're discussing my punishment?"

She paused for a moment, pinning her ears. "Are you sure you'll be fine?"

“If you get punished then I will be punished with you, Im already scared about whats gonna happen here now and It was stupid to keep a thunderclan apprentice as a prisoner, It was very stupid. I wouldve told thunderclan too” she said then gave a smile “im sure”

SpiritedWarrior
July 19th, 2022, 03:11 PM
“If you get punished then I will be punished with you, Im already scared about whats gonna happen here now and It was stupid to keep a thunderclan apprentice as a prisoner, It was very stupid. I wouldve told thunderclan too” she said then gave a smile “im sure”

"Thanks, Nightpaw... but I couldn't ask you to do that! I'm the one who spilled the secret, not you," she smiled back. "Cricketsting said Skystar had bees in his brain if he exiled me, which I thought he would, but now I'm not so sure... but if he does, I don't think RiverClan would be very happy with him."

Bean.
July 19th, 2022, 03:32 PM
"Thanks, Nightpaw... but I couldn't ask you to do that! I'm the one who spilled the secret, not you," she smiled back. "Cricketsting said Skystar had bees in his brain if he exiled me, which I thought he would, but now I'm not so sure... but if he does, I don't think RiverClan would be very happy with him."

“I wont be happy if that happens” she said “if you get exiled then I will join you with the exile” she said happily

SpiritedWarrior
July 19th, 2022, 03:36 PM
“I wont be happy if that happens” she said “if you get exiled then I will join you with the exile” she said happily

"I appreciate it," Littlepaw breathed out, she had begun to relax after days. "When Skystar and Snowleap return, I'll go to Skystar and talk to him. He definitely won't be happy, but what other option do I have?"

Bean.
July 19th, 2022, 03:39 PM
"I appreciate it," Littlepaw breathed out, she had begun to relax after days. "When Skystar and Snowleap return, I'll go to Skystar and talk to him. He definitely won't be happy, but what other option do I have?"

“Please dont mention me atleast” she said as she looked down “I want to leave it as a shocker” she mentioned

SpiritedWarrior
July 19th, 2022, 03:43 PM
“Please dont mention me atleast” she said as she looked down “I want to leave it as a shocker” she mentioned

Littlepaw shook her head, "Of course, I won't mention you. How about we get our minds off this and do something? Maybe hunt?"

Bean.
July 19th, 2022, 03:45 PM
Littlepaw shook her head, "Of course, I won't mention you. How about we get our minds off this and do something? Maybe hunt?"

Nightpaw nods “alright lets go”

Birdspirit
July 20th, 2022, 05:28 AM
Foxpaw tilted his head towards the entrance and saw Dewpaw walk bye she turned to smile at him. She was his best (and only) friend and he wished that they didn't have to do any training so that they could play around together and roam the forest freely. Of course if they didn't train they could never become warriors but it was nice as a dream, a wish.

Feel free to ask me to RP

Madelaine
July 25th, 2022, 02:42 AM
Slugpaw
◖ Male[he/him] - Post 7◗

After a day of getting distracted the young tom moved into the apprentices den. He wasn't tired no, but he just wanted to stay in his nest. As he did so a leaf he had plucked from a bush. He was going to add this to his collection. Slugpaw moved over to his nest. "Here little leaf. This is your new home. Meet all your friends. There's Mouse and Chatter.", he meowed, placing the leaf next to the others who he had given names to. He put his nest back down and laid down.

GoldenDays
July 26th, 2022, 03:46 PM
Slugpaw
◖ Male[he/him] - Post 7◗

After a day of getting distracted the young tom moved into the apprentices den. He wasn't tired no, but he just wanted to stay in his nest. As he did so a leaf he had plucked from a bush. He was going to add this to his collection. Slugpaw moved over to his nest. "Here little leaf. This is your new home. Meet all your friends. There's Mouse and Chatter.", he meowed, placing the leaf next to the others who he had given names to. He put his nest back down and laid down.

Frozen’paw he-they

Frozen’paw stretched awake, another day in the apprentices den, he had to be honest, he’d miss how the apprentices chattered through the night when he became a warrior. He just, had to get an assessment first. It was taking a while now, he wasn’t sure what to do about it. He stood to his paws, having to duck to not his the roof as he did so and started to make his way out, it was a good day to go to the river. But in doing so his paw met something furry. “Oh! Starclan, sorry! Didn’t mean to step on you!” he mewed quickly, ugh, stepping on cats was definitely not something a warrior would do.

Orion
July 27th, 2022, 08:13 PM
|| Flickerpaw | error ||

Paws snapped toward Flickerpaw's chest and connected with a harsh punch, knocking the air out of the smaller cat's lungs with a WHOOSH as she tumbled backward. Snailpaw hadn't held back at all--the blow was meant to hurt, and it had, catching Flicker completely by surprise and sending them sprawling limply into the dirt. The black-and-red cat didn't even have a second to react--to CATCH herself--and that shock paired with the sudden unexpected pain laid them out for a solid five seconds. Curled into a ball. Wheezing. If Snailpaw's goal had been to beat Flickerpaw up and cause a ruckus, they'd succeeded.

But of course Flicker couldn't even scream at the evil brat for behing a hypocrite... because they were desperately sucking air oxygen back into her bruised chest and fighting back a pathetic prickle of tears.

Eventually, the messy-furred kid pushed herself back upright. They swiveled her hateful glare toward Snail's retreating back... just in time to note the message that Snailpaw mouthed in the darkness: Get the message.

Get the message...? GET THE MESSAGE?!

Rage fisted itself in Flickerpaw's chest. She couldn't breathe for more reasons than one. Ohhhh that awful, horrid, wicked JERK. If they weren't in such terrible pain, Flicker would WHALE on Snailpaw! Crush him like the bug she'd been named for!

Instead, feeling more battered and alone than ever, the midnight fighter swallowed their anger... and stuck their tongue out as far as it would go, blowing an insulting raspberry. Let everybody wake up to the sound--Flicker would just blame the noise on Snailpaw as she was running out of the apprentices' den in disgust; she didn't want to sleep in here anymore, anyway!

Speaking of running--now would be a good time. Unfortunately, that violent shove hadn't done Flickerpaw any favors; she ran like a broken marrionette toward the den's exit, veering left and right and biting down hard on the inside of their cheek to keep from crying out in pain.

Bean.
July 30th, 2022, 08:19 PM
Nightpaw plumped onto her moss bed and stared at her paws *Im a mess, I dont like the water..* she thought

I forgot about this again SpiritedWarrior )

SpiritedWarrior
July 30th, 2022, 10:09 PM
Nightpaw plumped onto her moss bed and stared at her paws *Im a mess, I dont like the water..* she thought

I forgot about this again SpiritedWarrior )

//It's okay!

Littlepaw walked into the apprentice's den and noticed how Nightpaw had plopped into her nest. Was she... staring at her paws?! What had gotten her fellow apprentice so worked up? She almost looked like Littlepaw herself!

"Are... you okay, Nightpaw? What's on your mind?" she asked as she formed into a loaf, her gaze hovered in Nightpaw's direction. "What'd you do in training?"

Bean.
July 30th, 2022, 10:13 PM
//It's okay!

Littlepaw walked into the apprentice's den and noticed how Nightpaw had plopped into her nest. Was she... staring at her paws?! What had gotten her fellow apprentice so worked up? She almost looked like Littlepaw herself!

"Are... you okay, Nightpaw? What's on your mind?" she asked as she formed into a loaf, her gaze hovered in Nightpaw's direction. "What'd you do in training?"

Nightpaw’s ear flicked then turned to littlepaw “i went hunting in water” she said then turned back to look at her paws. Her paws started to shake a bit

SpiritedWarrior
July 30th, 2022, 10:15 PM
Nightpaw’s ear flicked then turned to littlepaw “i went hunting in water” she said then turned back to look at her paws. Her paws started to shake a bit

"And... what happened? All RiverClan cats love water!" Littlepaw unloaded herself and rolled smoothly toward Nightpaw, back laying on the ground. "Do you not like water? If you don't, just know I won't make fun of you for being a drypaw."

Bean.
July 30th, 2022, 10:20 PM
"And... what happened? All RiverClan cats love water!" Littlepaw unloaded herself and rolled smoothly toward Nightpaw, back laying on the ground. "Do you not like water? If you don't, just know I won't make fun of you for being a drypaw."

“I dont hate the water” she said “i got in it just fine before—“ she paused “I-I have a fear of it i guess” she said as her shaking got more tense

SpiritedWarrior
July 30th, 2022, 10:49 PM
“I dont hate the water” she said “i got in it just fine before—“ she paused “I-I have a fear of it i guess” she said as her shaking got more tense

Placing her paw lightly on Nightpaw's chest to help calm her down, Littlepaw couldn't help but giggle, "What are you doing, Nightpaw? Let me do the worrying! It's okay to be afraid sometimes, take it from me!"

Even though she couldn't quite admit it to herself, Littlepaw had become more relaxed in the Clan. Perhaps knowing Skystar had never said anything to Bluebellcrackle about a punishment was bringing out the young apprentice's confidence.

"Now, tell me why you're afraid of the water!" she suggested cheerfully. "Talking about it will make you feel better, take my word for it!"

Bean.
July 30th, 2022, 10:52 PM
Placing her paw lightly on Nightpaw's chest to help calm her down, Littlepaw couldn't help but giggle, "What are you doing, Nightpaw? Let me do the worrying! It's okay to be afraid sometimes, take it from me!"

Even though she couldn't quite admit it to herself, Littlepaw had become more relaxed in the Clan. Perhaps knowing Skystar had never said anything to Bluebellcrackle about a punishment was bringing out the young apprentice's confidence.

"Now, tell me why you're afraid of the water!" she suggested cheerfully. "Talking about it will make you feel better, take my word for it!"

“Im always worried” she said then placed her paws down then sighed “I almost drowned once or twice” she said as her eyes widened “thats why”

SpiritedWarrior
July 30th, 2022, 11:14 PM
“Im always worried” she said then placed her paws down then sighed “I almost drowned once or twice” she said as her eyes widened “thats why”

"You what?!" Littlepaw rolled over again, looking Nightpaw straight in the eyes. "And Tigerfire hasn't worked with you on easing that fear?!" Oh, StarClan! If I only knew how to swim, I could help Nightpaw learn too!

Bean.
July 30th, 2022, 11:22 PM
"You what?!" Littlepaw rolled over again, looking Nightpaw straight in the eyes. "And Tigerfire hasn't worked with you on easing that fear?!" Oh, StarClan! If I only knew how to swim, I could help Nightpaw learn too!

“Tirgerfire doesnt know. I kinda want to keep it like that” she said

SpiritedWarrior
July 30th, 2022, 11:25 PM
“Tirgerfire doesnt know. I kinda want to keep it like that” she said

"But... w-what about your swim lessons? He's bound to find out then! I don't want you to go out drowning because you didn't know how!" she protested against her friend's words. "C'mon, Nightpaw! You can't be reckless about that!" Says the apprentice who spilled a Clan secret Littlepaw rolled her eyes at herself and shook her head to free herself from the negative thoughts. I have to focus on Nightpaw right now!

Bean.
July 30th, 2022, 11:31 PM
"But... w-what about your swim lessons? He's bound to find out then! I don't want you to go out drowning because you didn't know how!" she protested against her friend's words. "C'mon, Nightpaw! You can't be reckless about that!" Says the apprentice who spilled a Clan secret Littlepaw rolled her eyes at herself and shook her head to free herself from the negative thoughts. I have to focus on Nightpaw right now!

“I-I will be fine, I promise” she said “If tigerfire finds out then he finds out” she spoked

SpiritedWarrior
July 30th, 2022, 11:47 PM
“I-I will be fine, I promise” she said “If tigerfire finds out then he finds out” she spoked

"I-if you promise..." Littlepaw didn't necessarily feel the need to worry over herself anymore, but she did worry about Nightpaw. "I'll keep your secret too, you don't have to worry."

Bean.
July 30th, 2022, 11:55 PM
"I-if you promise..." Littlepaw didn't necessarily feel the need to worry over herself anymore, but she did worry about Nightpaw. "I'll keep your secret too, you don't have to worry."

Nightpaw smiled then looked down “I have a feeling—“ she stopped and looked at littlepaw “so many cats died in my paws. From when I was a kit.” She said “now that im an apprentice, I know that my mom is dead, and cinderpaw” she said then realized what she just said and shakes her head “nevermind that though” she said surprised and faked smiled

SpiritedWarrior
July 31st, 2022, 12:08 AM
Nightpaw smiled then looked down “I have a feeling—“ she stopped and looked at littlepaw “so many cats died in my paws. From when I was a kit.” She said “now that im an apprentice, I know that my mom is dead, and cinderpaw” she said then realized what she just said and shakes her head “nevermind that though” she said surprised and faked smiled

Her eyes widened at the mention of Cinderpaw. She was a good- no, great friend to the two of them. Tears nearly came up to the surface, but Littlepaw forced them back down.

"You just have horrible luck, Nightpaw," she whispered. "I don't even think StarClan had control of your luck. If it helps... I haven't even seen Splashpaw in a long time."

Her sister had been gone for StarClan knows how long- with only the memories of the two in her mind. Her family became distant to her, her sister had disappeared, and her mentor had to be reassigned because Vinewatcher had disappeared too. Vinewatcher and her were not as close as she would have liked, but at least she would have known one future denmate.

Bean.
July 31st, 2022, 12:12 AM
Her eyes widened at the mention of Cinderpaw. She was a good- no, great friend to the two of them. Tears nearly came up to the surface, but Littlepaw forced them back down.

"You just have horrible luck, Nightpaw," she whispered. "I don't even think StarClan had control of your luck. If it helps... I haven't even seen Splashpaw in a long time."

Her sister had been gone for StarClan knows how long- with only the memories of the two in her mind. Her family became distant to her, her sister had disappeared, and her mentor had to be reassigned because Vinewatcher had disappeared too. Vinewatcher and her were not as close as she would have liked, but at least she would have known one future denmate.

“I think starclan cursed me or somewhat, Its just that bad” she said

SpiritedWarrior
July 31st, 2022, 12:18 AM
“I think starclan cursed me or somewhat, Its just that bad” she said

"You'll never know until you see our ancestors yourself and ask them," Littlepaw shrugged, which was followed by a yawn. "I... I hate to cut our conversation short, but I'm getting tired and I don't want to miss training with my new mentor. Gingerfrost, I believe they were called. Goodnight, Nightpaw."

Littlepaw awkwardly slid herself over to her nest and placed her head down on the comfortable moss. Sleep consumed her in a matter of moments, it didn't take long before she began to lightly snore.

//Oh my gosh, I think I came up with a warrior name for her (she has a long way to go but I've been trying to come up with names). Littlestep!

Bean.
July 31st, 2022, 12:23 AM
"You'll never know until you see our ancestors yourself and ask them," Littlepaw shrugged, which was followed by a yawn. "I... I hate to cut our conversation short, but I'm getting tired and I don't want to miss training with my new mentor. Gingerfrost, I believe they were called. Goodnight, Nightpaw."

Littlepaw awkwardly slid herself over to her nest and placed her head down on the comfortable moss. Sleep consumed her in a matter of moments, it didn't take long before she began to lightly snore.

//Oh my gosh, I think I came up with a warrior name for her (she has a long way to go but I've been trying to come up with names). Littlestep!

Nightpaw watched littlepaw fall asleep then turned the other way as her head was on the moss, she didnt dare to sleep, the thought of what happened at the pond consumed her. She put her paws on her face and silently cried for the rest of the night

I have nightfall for nightpaw’s warrior name :> ))

flopsy
July 31st, 2022, 06:26 AM
Wrenpaw stared at the entrance to the apprentice den before getting up and leaving.

Madelaine
August 2nd, 2022, 02:00 AM
Frozen’paw he-they

Frozen’paw stretched awake, another day in the apprentices den, he had to be honest, he’d miss how the apprentices chattered through the night when he became a warrior. He just, had to get an assessment first. It was taking a while now, he wasn’t sure what to do about it. He stood to his paws, having to duck to not his the roof as he did so and started to make his way out, it was a good day to go to the river. But in doing so his paw met something furry. “Oh! Starclan, sorry! Didn’t mean to step on you!” he mewed quickly, ugh, stepping on cats was definitely not something a warrior would do.

Slugpaw
◖ Male[he/him] - Post 9 ◗

The young apprentice felt something step on him and he looked up. He blinked a couple of times before realizing oh that hurt. He muttered under his breath owe, trying to not be too loud. It didn't last long for him to forget he was even ever stepped on. He was now focused one what he was doing heading out of camp. "Oh where are you going? Is it going to be fun. If so can i come?", he meowed. Slugpaw bounced up and down with excitement. Of course! They had to let him come. He needed out of here. "Can I?! Can !?!", he added, being annoying without thinking about it.

GoldenDays
August 2nd, 2022, 04:36 PM
Slugpaw
◖ Male[he/him] - Post 9 ◗

The young apprentice felt something step on him and he looked up. He blinked a couple of times before realizing oh that hurt. He muttered under his breath owe, trying to not be too loud. It didn't last long for him to forget he was even ever stepped on. He was now focused one what he was doing heading out of camp. "Oh where are you going? Is it going to be fun. If so can i come?", he meowed. Slugpaw bounced up and down with excitement. Of course! They had to let him come. He needed out of here. "Can I?! Can !?!", he added, being annoying without thinking about it.

Frozen’paw he-they

Frozen’paw thought for a moment, this cat, Slug’paw if he remembered right, wanted to go with him? It didn’t seem like to bad an idea, he did need more friends outside of Pebble’creek. “Uh, sure? I’m just going down to a fishing spot Snow’leap showed me though.” it was his favorite spot, a typically quiet area (thought it sometimes had birds, which was annoying) where he could focus on fishing.

corgigirl
August 3rd, 2022, 12:13 PM
“Frozenpaw? Are you in here, want to do something?” Pebblecreek looked around for her best friend and she couldn’t imagine life without him. She couldn’t help starting to think that maybe there was something more between them. Wolfsong had been giving her some crap about it and she had never blushed so hard in her life.

GoldenDays

GoldenDays
August 3rd, 2022, 08:59 PM
“Frozenpaw? Are you in here, want to do something?” Pebblecreek looked around for her best friend and she couldn’t imagine life without him. She couldn’t help starting to think that maybe there was something more between them. Wolfsong had been giving her some crap about it and she had never blushed so hard in her life.

GoldenDays Summer Rose
Istg if it’s the character with social anxiety that gets the biggest friend group out of all my warrior cats ocs I am going to kill him off out of spite/j //
[I]Frozen’paw he-him

Frozen’paw gazed up, a blush crawling onto his face as Pebble’creek entered the den. “I-oh! Pebble’creek! Hi! I- uh, me and Slug’paw were just going to head down to this cool river spot Snow’leap showed me a while ago. Did you wanna come?“ he asked, ears peeking up excitedly.[ /INDENT]

corgigirl
August 5th, 2022, 02:25 PM
Pebblecreek smiled, looking back blushing at Frozenpaw. “Um, ya! I think that would be nice!” She didn’t really know Slugpaw, but the shecat was always open to new friends and cats to chill with. Trying to bring up to subject in a gentle way, the grey cat said, “Any idea when you are going to finish your apprenticeship? I’ve been missing you in the warrior’s den.”

GoldenDays

GoldenDays
August 5th, 2022, 07:48 PM
Pebblecreek smiled, looking back blushing at Frozenpaw. “Um, ya! I think that would be nice!” She didn’t really know Slugpaw, but the shecat was always open to new friends and cats to chill with. Trying to bring up to subject in a gentle way, the grey cat said, “Any idea when you are going to finish your apprenticeship? I’ve been missing you in the warrior’s den.”

GoldenDays
Summer Rose

Frozen’paw he-him

Frozen’paw smiled. He was really lucky to have a friend like Pebble’creek. “I- uh. I dunno. I’ve not seen my brother in a while and other than, well I guess Snow’leap now, he was the only cat that could give me an assessment. I’ll have to talk to Snow’leap once he’s back from the moonstone” He mewed. His bet other had been gone for a few moons now, Frozen’paw couldn’t help but worry.

Nat
August 8th, 2022, 05:54 PM
Mistypaw
Sleep was helpful; she decided. It gave her plenty of time to mull over her thoughts. She yawned, and stretched. Mistypaw exited her nest and was preparing to leave to start the day

(Open)

SpiritedWarrior
August 10th, 2022, 10:29 PM
Littlepaw tiredly walked into the apprentice's den after a long day. Since the Clan hasn't been up to too much, all she could do was relax and train, which is what she had been doing. Perhaps she'd stop by the elder's den later on, but that was a factor that depended on how she felt. For now, Littlepaw slept next to Nightpaw in her nest.

Bean.
August 10th, 2022, 10:37 PM
Nightpaw seen Littlepaw walk in and settle down in her nest. Nervousness struck her. Nightpaw gets up accidently making a bit of sound as she left the apprentice den

SpiritedWarrior
August 11th, 2022, 12:17 PM
Nightpaw seen Littlepaw walk in and settle down in her nest. Nervousness struck her. Nightpaw gets up accidently making a bit of sound as she left the apprentice den

Looking up from where she lay, Littlepaw could only make out Nightpaw's figure leaving the den. What's she up to? Is everything okay? StarClan, I hope so... the small she-cat sighed and rose to her paws once more, following Nightpaw out to check on her friend.

flopsy
August 14th, 2022, 01:18 AM
Wrenpaw cleaned up her messy nest.

corgigirl
August 16th, 2022, 02:18 PM
Summer Rose

Frozen’paw he-him

Frozen’paw smiled. He was really lucky to have a friend like Pebble’creek. “I- uh. I dunno. I’ve not seen my brother in a while and other than, well I guess Snow’leap now, he was the only cat that could give me an assessment. I’ll have to talk to Snow’leap once he’s back from the moonstone” He mewed. His bet other had been gone for a few moons now, Frozen’paw couldn’t help but worry.
The she cat gave a soft nod towards to Tom, and she noticed to the worry on his face. Pebblecreek gave Frozenpaw a reassuring nuzzle. “It’ll all be okay,” she said a soft smile creeping over her face in a sort of a love struck way. “Just know I’ll be the first to call you name. Shall we get a move on?” The gray cat said, leaning in to her best friend.

Orion
August 17th, 2022, 07:58 AM
|| Flickerpaw | @poppy. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=13586) @marina (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=13736) @Nat (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16896) @error (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14862) /open!||

(ooc: Flickerpaw means to leave flowers anonymously; it’s your choice whether your character discovers who left them presents or not <3 )

High noon. The time of day when the sun hovered directly over RiverClan camp, baking the dirt and chasing shadows underpaw. Most cats were busy with typical clan activity: mentors working with their apprentices, elders sharing tongues as they warmed their pelts, warriors marching on patrol or off gathering herbs for the medicine den, kits tumbling and playing among the queens. Laughter and chatter peppered the air. Birdsong wove through the trees. This was the sort of perfect day for soaking in everything that their beautiful territory had to offer—a day for relaxation and exploration—and only the very old or the very sick would be caught dead in their nests.

Flickerpaw was neither very old nor very sick… but she had a very good reason for sneaking furtively into the apprentices’ barracks rather than galavanting in the sunshine. The time had come for the tiny cat to execute the plan they’d been planning since Skystar’s lifeless body had been dragged back home: Operation Flowerbed.

Or… Flowernest? Operation Blossom-Bed? Operation Petal-Pillow? Operation Fix-Everybody’s-Sadness-With-Pretty-Stuff? Flicker had been so busy gathering supplies for the mission itself that they hadn’t spared much imagination for its title.

Oh well! If she executed this correctly, nobody would even realize that she’d been behind Operation Rainbow Shelter. Flickerpaw didn’t require a super cool plan-name to succeed. All she needed was time… and stealth. Lots of stealth.

The little black-and-russet cat hung around the apprentices’ den with a shifty gaze, attempting to obscure themself behind a cluster of leaves. Her pale green eyes darted around camp—cataloging the whereabouts of each RiverClan apprentice—calculating the most opportune time to strike. Whenever someone’s glance passed over her, she sunk further into her underbrush shield, grateful for once that she’d been built so small and inconspicuous. As soon as Mistypaw left the clearing… now! Right now! Time to move!

Flickerpaw scrambled to unearth the secret stash of flowers they’d been hoarding, covered by forest debris and blankets of underbrush in a back corner of the apprentices’ barracks that no one ever meandered by. Teeny paws rifled through various blossoms and blooms. These for Robinpaw… these for Stormpaw… she picked up bundles with their teeth and buzzed between each empty nest like a honeybee, dumping flowers here and there until not a single bed was spared.

For Robinpaw: a pot of gold, petals in every shade of yellow that Flickerpaw could find. Big fluffy dandelion heads, yellow asters, marigolds, buttercups, sunny field clovers, gumweed, sun drops—all arranged in a ring like rays beaming down from the blue sky.

For Mistypaw: a pool of blue, calming shades to inspire gentle dreams. Flickerpaw had searched for hours to gather enough of the rare shade, padding her fellow apprentice’s bed with bluebell and violets, delicate azure grass flowers, morning glory and lobelia.

Stormpaw and Birdpaw each received a massive water lily, their stellate petals opened like giant white snowflakes, to welcome them back home. Flickerpaw had just about drowned swimming out to retrieve those… worth it. Each showstopping blossom was surrounded by daisies and white violets, kissed with a sprig of light purple lilac.

Everyone else’s nests were gifted with a motley collection—flowers that Flickerpaw had picked for their prettiness without any specific vision in mind. Fuchsia garden flox, purple sweet pea, and periwinkle would hopefully tuck her peers into deepest comfort when they returned to sleep… even Snailpaw’s bunk was given the same treatment, although this was mostly to erase any suspicion that Flicker had been behind this bloom-bomb. Because Flickerpaw was a brilliant mastermind and thought of absolutely everything.

After all apprentice nests had been decorated, Flickerpaw left one more gift for a special someone: the biggest, ugliest dead spider she’d ever witnessed was placed, oh-so-lovingly, in the very center of Snailpaw’s bed.

"Hehehe... that'll show 'em."

SpiritWolf_yt
August 27th, 2022, 01:50 PM
peachpaw snoozed

[open]

Bean.
August 28th, 2022, 11:13 PM
Nightpaw layed in the soft nest, she just walks in and lays down to feel the comfort of the nest... she's fine, all fine
SpiritedWarrior

SpiritedWarrior
August 28th, 2022, 11:39 PM
Nightpaw layed in the soft nest, she just walks in and lays down to feel the comfort of the nest... she's fine, all fine
SpiritedWarrior

Littlepaw looked up from where she lay after hearing her friend enter the apprentice's den. The familiar dark pelt settled beside her, but she looked... down. Out of sorts. Distracted. Oh dear. What's going on with Nightpaw? Littlepaw was tired, but she had to help her friend. She couldn't just leave her friend be with the knowledge that Nightpaw had something on her mind!

"Nightpaw?" she whispered. "What's wrong? Everything okay?"

Bean.
August 28th, 2022, 11:43 PM
Nightpaw looked at littlepaw with a smile "Im fine, I hope Reedwhisker didnt wake you up, she is kinda scolding Tigerfire at the moment" she said calmly

SpiritedWarrior

Lakestorm
August 28th, 2022, 11:55 PM
Ravenss SpiritedWarrior
(Can I interact with my easily stressed app Smallpaw?”

SpiritedWarrior
August 28th, 2022, 11:56 PM
Nightpaw looked at littlepaw with a smile "Im fine, I hope Reedwhisker didnt wake you up, she is kinda nailing Tigerfire down at the moment" she said calmly

SpiritedWarrior

Reedwhisker and Tigerfire were arguing? Littlepaw was shocked, the dark brown warrior was a good Clanmate to have, but what did Tigerfire do that made Reedwhisker so angry? Certainly, it had to be something rather important. Tigerfire is Nightpaw's mentor, so maybe she knew something about it.

"Do you know what it's about? I haven't heard of warriors of the same Clan arguing..." Littlepaw shook her head. "And no... I didn't wake up because of them going at it. I've hardly been able to sleep these past few days. I'll go get moss when I'm available."

Bean.
August 29th, 2022, 12:01 AM
[FONT="Times New Roman"]Nightpaw's ears twitched "About me" she squeaked then she was full of embarrassment. she just squeaked, why did she squeak

SpiritedWarrior

Lakestorm
August 29th, 2022, 12:05 AM
[FONT="Times New Roman"]Nightpaw's ears twitched "About me" she squeaked then she was full of embarrassment. she just squeaked, why did she squeak

SpiritedWarrior
Smallpaw bounded over to the two cats seeming to have a conversation, “H-hello” she stammered, okay just gotta make some friends. She thought SpiritedWarrior

SpiritedWarrior
August 29th, 2022, 09:04 AM

SpiritedWarrior

Littlepaw pinned her ears back in confusion. Why were they arguing about Nightpaw? Her denmate surely didn't do anything, she's a good apprentice! Her mind was boggled, what exactly was it that they were arguing about? Training methods? Training consistancy? Or is it something completely different?

"Do you know why they're talking about you?" she asked, trying to find out more information. Perhaps Nightpaw knew.

Smallpaw bounded over to the two cats seeming to have a conversation, “H-hello” she stammered, okay just gotta make some friends. She thought SpiritedWarrior

Looking over at the sound of an unfamiliar voice, Littlepaw couldn't help but smile. This apprentice was a little nervous! At least the cream tabby wasn't the only nervous cat around RiverClan. But she never had a conversation with this cat, so she doesn't even know her name.

"Hi, may I ask... who you are?" Littlepaw purred and sat up to stretch her back. "I'm Littlepaw. This is Nightpaw."

Littlepaw nodded over to the dark-colored apprentice, introducing her friend.

Lakestorm
August 29th, 2022, 10:44 AM
Littlepaw pinned her ears back in confusion. Why were they arguing about Nightpaw? Her denmate surely didn't do anything, she's a good apprentice! Her mind was boggled, what exactly was it that they were arguing about? Training methods? Training consistancy? Or is it something completely different?

"Do you know why they're talking about you?" she asked, trying to find out more information. Perhaps Nightpaw knew.

Looking over at the sound of an unfamiliar voice, Littlepaw couldn't help but smile. This apprentice was a little nervous! At least the cream tabby wasn't the only nervous cat around RiverClan. But she never had a conversation with this cat, so she doesn't even know her name.

"Hi, may I ask... who you are?" Littlepaw purred and sat up to stretch her back. "I'm Littlepaw. This is Nightpaw."

Littlepaw nodded over to the dark-colored apprentice, introducing her friend.
The small white cat smiled a bit, “I’m Smallpaw” she said, “Could we be friends, maybe?” Her blue gaze a bit happy Ravenss

Bean.
August 29th, 2022, 07:47 PM
"leaving camp" she said nervously as her fur jumped to see smallpaw, "h-hi" she said to smallpaw as she listened to what she had to stay "I um" she turns to littlepaw uncertain

SpiritedWarrior Unstable

( sorry for the late response, something came up.... )

Lakestorm
August 29th, 2022, 07:51 PM
"leaving camp" she said nervously as her fur jumped to see smallpaw, "h-hi" she said to smallpaw as she listened to what she had to stay "I um" she turns to littlepaw uncertain

SpiritedWarrior Unstable

Smallpaw panicked a bit, did I do something wrong!? She thought and looked at her paws
SpiritedWarrior

SpiritedWarrior
August 30th, 2022, 10:04 AM

SpiritedWarrior Unstable

Smallpaw panicked a bit, did I do something wrong!? She thought and looked at her paws
SpiritedWarrior

Littlepaw watched as her denmates talked. It brought her joy to see that she wasn't the only shy apprentice around the Clan. Both Nightpaw and Smallpaw were shy, maybe Smallpaw could be her friend too? It wouldn't hurt to see... Smallpaw seemed nice enough.

"Smallpaw, would you like to be friends?" she purred in an effort to make the situation less awkward. I don't want them to feel awkward at all. It wouldn't be really good...

Lakestorm
August 30th, 2022, 10:36 AM
Littlepaw watched as her denmates talked. It brought her joy to see that she wasn't the only shy apprentice around the Clan. Both Nightpaw and Smallpaw were shy, maybe Smallpaw could be her friend too? It wouldn't hurt to see... Smallpaw seemed nice enough.

"Smallpaw, would you like to be friends?" she purred in an effort to make the situation less awkward. I don't want them to feel awkward at all. It wouldn't be really good...
Smallpaw brightened up, “Y-yes” she said, “I get you don’t talk much with other cats?” She added shyly, before smiling, she had finally made her first ever friends

Nat
September 4th, 2022, 11:58 AM
|| Flickerpaw | @poppy. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=13586) @marina (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=13736) @Nat (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16896) @error (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14862) /open!||

(ooc: Flickerpaw means to leave flowers anonymously; it’s your choice whether your character discovers who left them presents or not <3 )

High noon. The time of day when the sun hovered directly over RiverClan camp, baking the dirt and chasing shadows underpaw. Most cats were busy with typical clan activity: mentors working with their apprentices, elders sharing tongues as they warmed their pelts, warriors marching on patrol or off gathering herbs for the medicine den, kits tumbling and playing among the queens. Laughter and chatter peppered the air. Birdsong wove through the trees. This was the sort of perfect day for soaking in everything that their beautiful territory had to offer—a day for relaxation and exploration—and only the very old or the very sick would be caught dead in their nests.

Flickerpaw was neither very old nor very sick… but she had a very good reason for sneaking furtively into the apprentices’ barracks rather than galavanting in the sunshine. The time had come for the tiny cat to execute the plan they’d been planning since Skystar’s lifeless body had been dragged back home: Operation Flowerbed.

Or… Flowernest? Operation Blossom-Bed? Operation Petal-Pillow? Operation Fix-Everybody’s-Sadness-With-Pretty-Stuff? Flicker had been so busy gathering supplies for the mission itself that they hadn’t spared much imagination for its title.

Oh well! If she executed this correctly, nobody would even realize that she’d been behind Operation Rainbow Shelter. Flickerpaw didn’t require a super cool plan-name to succeed. All she needed was time… and stealth. Lots of stealth.

The little black-and-russet cat hung around the apprentices’ den with a shifty gaze, attempting to obscure themself behind a cluster of leaves. Her pale green eyes darted around camp—cataloging the whereabouts of each RiverClan apprentice—calculating the most opportune time to strike. Whenever someone’s glance passed over her, she sunk further into her underbrush shield, grateful for once that she’d been built so small and inconspicuous. As soon as Mistypaw left the clearing… now! Right now! Time to move!

Flickerpaw scrambled to unearth the secret stash of flowers they’d been hoarding, covered by forest debris and blankets of underbrush in a back corner of the apprentices’ barracks that no one ever meandered by. Teeny paws rifled through various blossoms and blooms. These for Robinpaw… these for Stormpaw… she picked up bundles with their teeth and buzzed between each empty nest like a honeybee, dumping flowers here and there until not a single bed was spared.

For Robinpaw: a pot of gold, petals in every shade of yellow that Flickerpaw could find. Big fluffy dandelion heads, yellow asters, marigolds, buttercups, sunny field clovers, gumweed, sun drops—all arranged in a ring like rays beaming down from the blue sky.

For Mistypaw: a pool of blue, calming shades to inspire gentle dreams. Flickerpaw had searched for hours to gather enough of the rare shade, padding her fellow apprentice’s bed with bluebell and violets, delicate azure grass flowers, morning glory and lobelia.

Stormpaw and Birdpaw each received a massive water lily, their stellate petals opened like giant white snowflakes, to welcome them back home. Flickerpaw had just about drowned swimming out to retrieve those… worth it. Each showstopping blossom was surrounded by daisies and white violets, kissed with a sprig of light purple lilac.

Everyone else’s nests were gifted with a motley collection—flowers that Flickerpaw had picked for their prettiness without any specific vision in mind. Fuchsia garden flox, purple sweet pea, and periwinkle would hopefully tuck her peers into deepest comfort when they returned to sleep… even Snailpaw’s bunk was given the same treatment, although this was mostly to erase any suspicion that Flicker had been behind this bloom-bomb. Because Flickerpaw was a brilliant mastermind and thought of absolutely everything.

After all apprentice nests had been decorated, Flickerpaw left one more gift for a special someone: the biggest, ugliest dead spider she’d ever witnessed was placed, oh-so-lovingly, in the very center of Snailpaw’s bed.

"Hehehe... that'll show 'em."

Mistypaw entered the apprentices' den. She was spent from all those emotions. All she wanted to do was lay down in her nest. There was no way she would be able to sleep, but since Flickerpaw was in here, maybe they could chat. She had come to an agreement with herself that feeling nothing was much better than feeling all that pain. When she came to her nest, however, she paused. Someone had put beautiful blue flowers all over her nest. She blinked, and couldn't help but feel grateful. All of her favorite flowers were in there. Flowers that helped her sleep, flowers she hadn't had in her nest for a while. She had figured she would go searching for some sort of trinket later, but... the blossoms were a pleasant surprise. Since Flickerpaw was the only cat in here, and the flowers carried her scent, she figured her denmate was the one who had decorated her nest. She turned to Flickerpaw. "Thank you." She murmured. "It... means a lot." She then curled up in her nest, and breathed in the calming fragrance of the blossoms. Maybe... Flickerpaw could be her first friend. She knew she was weird. Mistypaw had been told she was beautiful, but with her bicolored eyes, she didn't see how it was possible. When she had been held captive by the twolegs, the other cats in the den, had made fun of her and bullied her for having a blue eye and an orange eye. She hadn't thought it would be easy to make friends, Mistypaw had never even had a friend before, but perhaps Flickerpaw could change that.

bubble[error].
September 9th, 2022, 08:28 PM
// Bluepaw | He|His|Him | RiverClan Apprentice \\

// open \\

Bluepaw stood in the in apprentice's den. I'm almost a warrior. Soon, I'll be sleeping in the warrior's den. He thought, looking around. The white-furred tomcat sat down in his nest, thinking of the many things he could do when he was a warrior.

SpiritedWarrior
September 24th, 2022, 08:03 PM
Hawkpaw, once inside the apprentice's den, found a nest and put as much moss into it as he could without depriving his new denmates of their nests. Looking outside toward the Streamstone, he huffed and unsheathed his claws to their full extent, trashing the pile of moss until it was nothing but shreds. Not all my anger's out, but some of it. Guess that'll due for now. I'll get it all out later. Quickly, the tom put the shreds of moss back together and cleaned up before pulling leaves from the back part of the den to place into his nest so the moss didn't get embedded into his fur. Assuming none of my pathetic denmates notice all the leaves missing in that one area, I'll use it for my escape so I can go on my walk.

//Not open, Hawk is in a mood\\

Spotty
September 25th, 2022, 01:54 AM
Slumberpaw
[Also, if anyone has discomfort with that, this post briefly describes a large spider]

After he was done with his task the long-furred apprentice had decided to go back to his nest and lay down a little to rest. He hadn't gone to sleep since it was still just dawn, but he had still taken a little break. His eyes were open and he was calmly watching life go by outside the apprentices' den. He was glad no more drama had started with the new members of Riverclan maybe Marigoldlepa helping that kit had made everyone a little more welcoming towards them.

The grey-spotted apprentice blinked softly, deep in his thoughts, but a chilly shiver ran down his back as he saw a large, black, hair spider trotting into the apprentices' den. For a few moments, Slumberpaw froze, just staring at the spider. Slumberpaw DID NOT like spiders! And seeing the black things he could feel his long fur starting to prickle before he scrambled up and tried to back a little. Oh stars, was it heading towards him?

seeingstars Ravenss [Open for more cats but Marshpaw will be the one to clear out the spider :> ]

Bean.
September 25th, 2022, 02:02 AM
Nightpaw yawned, It was quite late for her, she nuzzled herself in the soft nest as she slowly drifted to sleep, she got seen something in the distance as she jolted up, oh dear oh stars, what is that, is that those creepy crawly things that crawls on you and eat you. I dont like it, Why is it getting closer to us, no no no. Nightpaw fur puffed up as she shaked as she took a few steps back, its scary, very scary, please help

Spotty
seeingstars

seeingstars
September 25th, 2022, 02:51 AM
{ Spotty • Ravenss }
~~~

Marshpaw had been sleeping the afternoon away and was finally waking up. A yawn escaped the apprentice's maw as they blinked sleep from their eyes. They could feel an anxious aura surrounding them and decided to look around. They noticed the two puffed-up apprentices and followed their gaze to what seemed to be a spider. The large apprentice cleared their throat "Are... are you two okay?" They asked groggily looking between the two.

Spotty
September 25th, 2022, 03:06 AM
Slumberpaw
seeingstars Ravenss

The long-furred apprentice's gaze was fixated on the big, hairy, black spider, its long legs moving it towards him. Stars... he could swear the small, obsidian eyes were staring into his soul. The spider had gotten closers, and Slumberpaw somehow managed to scramble back another mouse-length, away from the creepy thing. Somewhere at the edge of his mind, he could hear someone approaching.

S... s-spider...

His long tail gave a feeble twitch towards the giant eight-legged creature crawling towards him.

Spider

Bean.
September 25th, 2022, 03:15 AM
Nightpaw jolted as she herd marshpaw speak, as she didnt loose focus of the spider, she took almost took a step back as she trips and just stays there, her eyes began to tear. "d-dont like crawly thing" she says voice shaken "s-save us" she said

Spotty
seeingstars

seeingstars
September 25th, 2022, 03:49 AM
{ Spotty • Ravenss }
~~~

Marshpaw blinked, still confused, it was only a spider after all but with a shrug the apprentice padded past the spider to pick up a fallen leaf from outside the den. They then turned around and scooped the spider up before carrying it out of the den and towards the camp entrance. They set the leaf and spider down near the entrance before returning to the apprentice den "there! problem solved" The large torbie said, flashing a smile to the other two apprentices.

Spotty
September 25th, 2022, 03:56 AM
Slumberpaw
seeingstars Ravenss

The crawly thing was finally away from Slumberpaw, and suddenly the long-furred apprentice could feel a hot wave of embarrassment flood over him, and he gave Marshpaw an apologetic look. Sorry... His folded ears moved a little as the flustered apprentice looked at the spot where the spider had been. He shouldn't be this scared over an insect, and he shouldn't have frozen up like that. Sorry again...

Bean.
September 25th, 2022, 04:02 AM
Nightpaw fell face first back in her nest making, after her body hit the ground pretty hard, it made a bit of sound , she was embarrassed now but relived. the creepy crawly thing is finally gone. she did that infront of apprentices though, oh dear, why.... Nightpaw just layed there

(nightpaw broke)

Spotty
seeingstars

seeingstars
September 25th, 2022, 04:16 AM
{ Spotty • Ravenss }
~~~
Marshpaw smiled softly trying their best to be as reassuring as possible, they understood being afraid of spiders. Spiders were weird anyways, 8 legs and eyes? that's freaky, imagine a cat with 8 legs and eyes. A shiver ran down the apprentice's spine as they pictured that.

" Don't worry about it Slumberpaw! I remember when I was afraid of spiders, it was especially bad when I was just a kit, I remember waking up to one on my nose once" They said with a laugh, sitting down and wrapping their tail neatly around their paws. They jumped hearing Nightpaw's thud "are you okay Nightpaw?" They asked softly, concern clear in their voice.

Spotty
September 25th, 2022, 09:32 AM
Slumberpaw
seeingstars Ravenss

He tried to shake out his fur a little and managed to smile again. But a little look of surprise came over his face and he tilted his head as Marshpaw mentioned having been afraid of spiders themselves. Brr. Spider on the nose? Slumberpaw shivered a little at the thought. That... couldn't have been pleasant. He has frozen up just being near a spider, one being right smack dab on his face sounded terrifying.

Marshpaw's voice brought Slumberpaw out of his thoughts, and he turned towards Nightpaw, who seemed to have melted into a puddle of goo on the floor. After the recent meeting where all the deaths had been announced, Slumberpaw had become a little of a professional at this comforting thingy, and he like usually reached out his fluffy tail to brush it over Nightpaw's back. You going ok there?

Bean.
September 25th, 2022, 01:03 PM
Nightpaw slowly sat up and turned to the other two apprentices "u-uh... Y-yea, im fine, I think the s-spider gave me a good scare" nightpaw said a bit flustered "a-are you two okay" she asked worriedly

Spotty
seeingstars