PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

The Shadow Flower
April 19th, 2020, 10:23 PM
Fogpaw smiled and tilted his head back to normal. He brushed his tail across her side on accident trying to get comfortable. "Maybe one of these days we should hunt together.", he meowed in his slow speech.
StonePaw would blink happily. We should, that’d be great! She’d lick her pelt down a bit, suddenly feeling a bit nervous.

Madelaine
April 19th, 2020, 10:27 PM
StonePaw would blink happily. We should, that’d be great! She’d lick her pelt down a bit, suddenly feeling a bit nervous.

Fogpaw could sense that she was starting to feel nervous. He hoped that it wasn't something he said or did. "Are you feeling alright?", asked the white tom. His blue eyes looked directly at Stonepaw with concern.

The Shadow Flower
April 19th, 2020, 10:34 PM
Fogpaw could sense that she was starting to feel nervous. He hoped that it wasn't something he said or did. "Are you feeling alright?", asked the white tom. His blue eyes looked directly at Stonepaw with concern.
StonePaw would look back up at him. I’m doing great, thanks for caring about me.

Madelaine
April 19th, 2020, 10:42 PM
StonePaw would look back up at him. I’m doing great, thanks for caring about me.

Fogpaw smiled. "Your my friend of course I care.", he meowed, trying to sound enthusiastic, but with his slow speech it just sounded weird. Fogpaw couldn't hear his voice so he wouldn't notice.

The Shadow Flower
April 19th, 2020, 10:50 PM
Fogpaw smiled. "Your my friend of course I care.", he meowed, trying to sound enthusiastic, but with his slow speech it just sounded weird. Fogpaw couldn't hear his voice so he wouldn't notice.
Though the way he said it sounded weird, StonePaw could tell he meant it.
Well, You’re my friend too!
She’d blink at him in return.
(Little does he know this is one of the mentioned apprentices in his ask thread)

Madelaine
April 19th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Though the way he said it sounded weird, StonePaw could tell he meant it.
Well, You’re my friend too!
She’d blink at him in return.
(Little does he know this is one of the mentioned apprentices in his ask thread)

(he's completely clueless)

Fogpaw smiled. "I'm getting hungry. Want to share something from the pile?", he asked. He didn't want to leave her out in case she was hungry. He would hunt later of course.

The Shadow Flower
April 20th, 2020, 08:10 AM
(he's completely clueless)

Fogpaw smiled. "I'm getting hungry. Want to share something from the pile?", he asked. He didn't want to leave her out in case she was hungry. He would hunt later of course.
Sure!

Madelaine
April 21st, 2020, 12:01 AM
Sure!

Fogpaw dipped his head and padded out of the den to go to the fresh kill pile. The tom came back with a crab in his jaws. "Have you had crab yet?", he asked. He placed the prey on the ground.

The Shadow Flower
April 21st, 2020, 12:09 AM
Fogpaw dipped his head and padded out of the den to go to the fresh kill pile. The tom came back with a crab in his jaws. "Have you had crab yet?", he asked. He placed the prey on the ground.
StonePaw would sniff the crustacean. No, I haven’t, it is good? It smells nice.

Madelaine
April 21st, 2020, 12:21 AM
StonePaw would sniff the crustacean. No, I haven’t, it is good? It smells nice.

Fogpaw nodded. "Their good and really fun to catch.", he meowed. The white tom tore one of the legs off the crab. He took the outer shell and passed the meet to her. "Here try it.", Fogpaw meowed.

The Shadow Flower
April 21st, 2020, 12:28 AM
Fogpaw nodded. "Their good and really fun to catch.", he meowed. The white tom tore one of the legs off the crab. He took the outer shell and passed the meet to her. "Here try it.", Fogpaw meowed.
StonePaw would lean down and lick up the meat, her eyes growing large.
You’re right! That is good! It looks like a bug, but tastes like fish!

Madelaine
April 21st, 2020, 12:36 AM
StonePaw would lean down and lick up the meat, her eyes growing large.
You’re right! That is good! It looks like a bug, but tastes like fish!

Fogpaw smiled. "I'll have to take you to Lionsbeach one of these days. There's crabs everywhere. I could even show you how to catch one.", he meowed. He could teach her how to feel the vibrations of when a crab walks by. That's how he knows ones there.

Sweetie
April 21st, 2020, 03:25 AM
"Like I said," he meowed, "Either you get your act together or more than likely you find yourself without a nice comfortable den to sleep in. If you show promise of being able to function as a capable and productive member of the clan, then you can return to your duties. Preferably sooner rather than later."

Letting out a sigh, Sootflare climbed to his paws once more and padded over to the other tom, being sure to step around the still-damp mossball. He did want to see Mossypaw improve, truly he did, but even with such an amiable conversation, he couldn't help but feel like they had a long way to go. Either way, he'd stick it out as long as he could. Sootflare was not a cat to give up so easily.

"I would appreciate it if you would look me in the eye rather than dig holes in the dirt, Mossypaw."

[ Shimm ]

The tom wanted to sneer at the thought of not having his den to sleep in. Mossypaw nodded at the deputy and his advice, he was probably right and he couldn't imagine life without his clanmates.
He silently watched from his peripheral vision Sootflare moving closer to the apprentice and made his way in front of him. Sighing he stopped with digging and placed his dirt-covered paw next to the hole and stayed still. "Happy?" He lightly and sarcastically said to his mentor.

duckie
April 21st, 2020, 08:43 AM
Sootflare

"Very." He replied, shooting back an equally cheeky smile.

"I think... we've made more progress today than I expected to. We only had a little shouting. It's been surprisingly pleasant. I think I've said all I can say today but If you want to seem like you're being productive, you're more than welcome to make your way to the nursery to help with nests or ticks and the like." His tone expressed the idea as more of an order than a suggestion but the deputy's wording specifically left it open for Mossypaw to decide what he wanted to do. Sootflare could order him around as much as he wanted, but it was up to Mossypaw to actually work on improving.

[ Shimm ]

The Shadow Flower
April 21st, 2020, 11:23 AM
Fogpaw smiled. "I'll have to take you to Lionsbeach one of these days. There's crabs everywhere. I could even show you how to catch one.", he meowed. He could teach her how to feel the vibrations of when a crab walks by. That's how he knows ones there.
Thanks! I'd love to do that! I could teach you how to climb trees if you don't know! my Momma taught me before I came to RiverClan! StonePaw would stretch out a bit, licking her lips to get the last tastes of crab.

Madelaine
April 21st, 2020, 05:08 PM
Thanks! I'd love to do that! I could teach you how to climb trees if you don't know! my Momma taught me before I came to RiverClan! StonePaw would stretch out a bit, licking her lips to get the last tastes of crab.

Fogpaw smiled. He ripped the rest of the shell off the crab and split the meat in half. He gave her one half and he took the other. "I don't know if I'd be able to. I can't hear.", he meowed. He took a bite out of his portion and swallowed.

The Shadow Flower
April 21st, 2020, 05:10 PM
Fogpaw smiled. He ripped the rest of the shell off the crab and split the meat in half. He gave her one half and he took the other. "I don't know if I'd be able to. I can't hear.", he meowed. He took a bite out of his portion and swallowed.
StonePaw would think a second. Maybe you’re right, I mean, it’s more feeling the trunk, but what if there’s was a hawk nearby or something . . .
She’d take a thoughtful bite of crab.

Madelaine
April 21st, 2020, 05:15 PM
StonePaw would think a second. Maybe you’re right, I mean, it’s more feeling the trunk, but what if there’s was a hawk nearby or something . . .
She’d take a thoughtful bite of crab.

"I'd be able to scent it before it got me, but I can't hear you give me instructions if your up in the tree.", he meowed. Fogpaw finished up his meal then began to lick his paws clean.

The Shadow Flower
April 21st, 2020, 05:18 PM
"I'd be able to scent it before it got me, but I can't hear you give me instructions if your up in the tree.", he meowed. Fogpaw finished up his meal then began to lick his paws clean.
StonePaw would gulp down the rest of the crab before responding.
I had an Idea! We could practice on a log! It’s large enough to help you get the hang of it, but low enough that you could see me! She’d look proud of her idea.

Madelaine
April 21st, 2020, 05:26 PM
StonePaw would gulp down the rest of the crab before responding.
I had an Idea! We could practice on a log! It’s large enough to help you get the hang of it, but low enough that you could see me! She’d look proud of her idea.

Fogpaw smiled and nodded. "That sounds better. We can do that tomorrow. I gotta see if my mentor needs me.", he meowed, standing up. The young tom stood up and padded out of the den.

The Shadow Flower
April 21st, 2020, 05:28 PM
Fogpaw smiled and nodded. "That sounds better. We can do that tomorrow. I gotta see if my mentor needs me.", he meowed, standing up. The young tom stood up and padded out of the den.
Bye, FogPaw!

Mango
April 22nd, 2020, 02:43 PM
(OPEN)
Eveningpaw stepped into the den, flicking her tail. It was weird being in here. She was 19 moons old and a new apprentice. She still smelled faintly of Skyclan, due to living in some old Skyclan territory for moons after she left Skyclan, but here she was a Riverclan apprentice. She was sad to know all her friends were gone, but she didn’t really whine much about it.

Abyssopelagic
April 22nd, 2020, 06:34 PM
Flyfur carefully padded into the apprentice's den, trying to get used to having to track her gaggle of kittens now that they were apprentices and never usually in the same place at the same time. She thought she saw Gingerpaw dart in here just a few moments ago. "Gingerpaw?" She called.

Estelle

Estelle
April 22nd, 2020, 06:47 PM
Gingerpaw lay in a nest to the side of the den, his head lifting up from his paws as he heard his name being called in a familiar voice. It didn't take long for him to push himself to his paws and make his way to her, looking lazy as ever. "Flyfur" he mew as a way of greeting when he sat down by her. He wouldn't show it but was secretly somewhat gald she had come to see him, apprentice life was exhausting and it was pleasing to see trusted face.
Rainquail

Banneret
April 22nd, 2020, 07:33 PM
S-oft

Lilytail stuck her head inside the den, not wanting to disturb anyone inside it. “Tinypaw, you there?” She called softly. “We have training to do.” She backed out of the den, waiting for him. She took a moment to smooth out her fur. She couldn't let her apprentice see her ungroomed.

Abyssopelagic
April 22nd, 2020, 08:58 PM
A purr rumbled through her and she gave a brief lick to his cheek. "How's life as an apprentice been treating you? Are the nesting arrangements as dreadful as you thought?" She grinned, remembering when they had spoken about how crowded it was.

Estelle

Fuzzy
April 23rd, 2020, 02:44 AM
[ Fuzzy ]

His ears twitched. Petuniapaw seemed rather jovial about having someone to talk to. Silently he wondered if she got ignored most of the day. Shifting in his nest, he fully turned his attention to her, trying to look as interested and polite as possible. "Yeah? How was the training? I bet those flowers are pretty neat, I'd like to see them." He stretched a little, grunting as he did so. "I finished my warrior assessment today."

She nodded. "They are! I've found blue, yellow, white and purple ones so far. And colorful pebbles!" Petuniapaw explained. The young molly loved to collect them, they were so cute. "Oh, training was fun. Mister Ms. Sassyfire taught me how to fish." The ginger and white tabby patched apprentice explained. "Wow, your gonna be a warrior soon! Congratulations Goosepaw!" Patuniapaw called in amazement. One of her den mates getting promoted to warrior was always amazing.

Estelle
April 23rd, 2020, 04:15 AM
"worse" he answered with a flick of his tail- it was absolutely awful! Some of the nests were so close to eachother that sometimes another cat's tail tresspased to another nest when they were sleeping, and it was almost impossible to go outside during night time without risking to wake up another cat.. Well maybe that was a little exaggerated, but still "much much worse"

"so.. have you gonne back to warrior duties?" he eventually asked with a low grumble. If she did, it would most likely mean she'd have to partake in that raid- and he didn't like the thought of that. Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 23rd, 2020, 05:06 AM
Flyfur cringed and looked around. Yikes!
"If it becomes too much for you, I wouldn't mind making up a nest for you in the nursery or expanding my own for you. At least there's some space there." Perhaps some of the older apprentices should be moved to the elders den until expansions were made.

"I have returned to my duties," she mewed, sensing his unease, but entirely unsure about how to address it until further mention.
Estelle

Estelle
April 23rd, 2020, 10:08 AM
"perhaps" Gingerpaw said as he glanced back to the nests- the den looked crowded even with barely any cats in it.
He nodded as she answered his question. It was... somewhat logical, but that couldn't help the fact that he wasn't so fond of it, couldn't she have waited until after the raid? He narrowed his eyes and with a flick of his tail averted his gaze to the side as he lowered his head "don't go out dying" he muttered under his breath, slight irritation rising. His words were perhaps strange, but to him they meant 'be careful'.
Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 23rd, 2020, 01:38 PM
Flyfur was used to the way Gingerpaw said things and understood what he meant. She gently pressed her nose into his forehead. "Wouldn't dream of it." On a less serious note.... "Besides, if I left, who'd help Sugarapple take care of all the stray kits?"

Estelle

Estelle
April 23rd, 2020, 01:43 PM
If Gingerpaw had been any other cat, he would be offering a small smile, but Gingerpaw was Gingerpaw, and he somewhat smiled on the inside at touch of Flyfur's nose to his forehead.
Although his ear couldn't help but twitch "stray kits?" He asked as he glanced to her, his eyes slightly narrowing. He hadn't heard of those yet- which wasn't a surprise, he didn't pay much attention unless someone specially tells him. Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 23rd, 2020, 02:49 PM
"It's quite recent, actually. Several patrols found abandoned kits and brought them to the nursery. They don't seem to be sick, but Otterstone herself is going to do a more thorough check herself before they're given free reign."
It was odd how many kits were suddenly being found. And concerning. Who was just up and leaving them? Riverclan was already housing quite a few cats and were extremely limited on space.
Estelle

Estelle
April 23rd, 2020, 04:17 PM
Gingerpaw couldn't help but ever so slightly frown at her explanation- more kits? All abandoned? How was that even possible- geez Riverclan was almost starting to become a shelter for outsiders! Well.. he didn't mind the outsiders to much actually, a cat was a cat, it was merely that so many seemed to join these days, and now a bunch of abandoned kits? Strange.
"gues i'll be seeing them around then" seemed like Riverclan was going to get louder than it already was. Great. Just great.
Rainquail

Sweetie
April 23rd, 2020, 05:51 PM
"Very." He replied, shooting back an equally cheeky smile.

"I think... we've made more progress today than I expected to. We only had a little shouting. It's been surprisingly pleasant. I think I've said all I can say today but If you want to seem like you're being productive, you're more than welcome to make your way to the nursery to help with nests or ticks and the like." His tone expressed the idea as more of an order than a suggestion but the deputy's wording specifically left it open for Mossypaw to decide what he wanted to do. Sootflare could order him around as much as he wanted, but it was up to Mossypaw to actually work on improving.

[ Shimm ]

Mossypaw nodded in agreement with his mentor. "I'll see what the queens will need." Deep down he hated the fact that he had to do apprentice's work but he would never show it. Not when his rank and place was on the line. The calico dearly missed being a warrior with little duties and being to go out of the camp whenever he wanted. Still meeting Sootflares gaze he asked one more question. "Anything else?" If he proved to the deputy that he wasn't a lazy, waste of space bag of bones he had to be more productive around the clan.

Puddle~
April 24th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Berrypaw bounced into the den, Bubblingbee's tail still in her jaws. Thank StarClan, that old hag is gone. She padded over to her nest and sat down. Neatly placing the bones around the rim of the nest, she sat back and smiled at her "trophy". The young apprentice stepped into her nest, yawned, and curled up to sleep.

Banneret
April 27th, 2020, 10:25 AM
S-oft

Lilytail looked into the Apprentice's Den. "Tinypaw, you in there?" She called. "Let's train. Meet me outside camp, ok?" SHe withdrew and headed out of camp, excited to train her apprentice.

dino.
April 27th, 2020, 10:33 AM
She nodded. "They are! I've found blue, yellow, white and purple ones so far. And colorful pebbles!" Petuniapaw explained. The young molly loved to collect them, they were so cute. "Oh, training was fun. Mister Ms. Sassyfire taught me how to fish." The ginger and white tabby patched apprentice explained. "Wow, your gonna be a warrior soon! Congratulations Goosepaw!" Patuniapaw called in amazement. One of her den mates getting promoted to warrior was always amazing.

"Oh, you have Sassafrassfire as your mentor?" His ears perked up at that note. He wasn't exactly sure why he was so interested in it, he just... was, if that made any sense.
"Man, I don't know how you guys fish," he commented. "Water freaks me out." After seeing Sparkheart... he didn't think he would ever be comfortable with swimming or anything related to water ever again.
He drew his tongue over his paw, pride flickering in his chest. "Yeah, I guess it's pretty cool," he said nonchalantly, but inside he was practically jumping with joy. He smiled at her. "Thanks."

marshy
April 27th, 2020, 04:58 PM
Slushie

Morningmeadow padded into the apprentice den to see Goosepaw. She couldn't believe he was already about to become a warrior! It had only felt like yesterday when she had given him a tour of Riverclan. Although, she was pretty upset with herself. She had really wanted to be there for his final assessment, he was her first apprentice after all. "Goosepaw? You in here?"

dino.
April 27th, 2020, 05:02 PM
[ :Grimm: ]

The only response was a low grunt and the shuffling of fur and moss. He curled in tighter to himself and wrapped his paws over his face. There was no way he was going to let her see him so... so broken.

marshy
April 27th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Slushie

Morningmeadow gave a confused glance at Goosepaw. "Hey Goosepaw..." she said gently. "Is everything alright?" Morningmeadow sat behind him as he covered his face with moss. What was he doing?

dino.
April 27th, 2020, 05:08 PM

"Yeah, everything is fine," he grumbled into the moss. But it was clear he wasn't being truthful. His voice was choked, strained. His wounds hurt so much, even with the poppy seeds. Why had he decided to take part in that stupid raid at all? He'd fought, and this is what it had cost him. He shifted closer to Morningmeadow, bandaged back beginning to tremble.

marshy
April 27th, 2020, 05:14 PM
Slushie

Morningmeadow began to notice all the wounds on Goosepaw. They were everywhere! What had happened? "Goosepaw i... What happened?" She said. Had something happened in the raid?

dino.
April 27th, 2020, 05:20 PM

He couldn't take it anymore. He snapped his head toward her, left eye glistening with tears. His right was nothing but an empty socket roughly patched with poultice and cobweb.
"ShadowClan happened!" he shouted. "ShadowClan happened, that's what! They took away my eye, just like they took away my home! I hate them, Morningmeadow, they're all monsters!" He cut himself off and buried his face in the his nest again, shaking. If Shimmeringpool had given him such a disgusted look, he couldn't bear to see the expression on Morningmeadow's face, too.

marshy
April 27th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Slushie

Morningmeadow gasped, not in disgust, but in surprise! "Oh Starclan, Goosepaw!" Tears began rolling down her cheeks. There was a cat who would go as far as to take an another cats eye out in battle. That, not what Goosepaw looked like, but that was what truly disgusted her. She laid down next to him and patted him with her tail, like she did when she first met him. "Oh Goosepaw, i'm so sorry... I should have been there, i should have helped you.." Morningmeadow's expression turned from being sad, to being filled with rage. "Who did this to you?" She started. "I swear i will claw both their eyes out, and then rip out their throat!" It wasn't like Morningmeadow to act like this, she was usually kind, gentle and forgiving. But not this time, this time she would be a lot less forgiving.

dino.
April 27th, 2020, 06:33 PM

"You didn't have to be there. Sootpaw and I fought them off." He sniffled and leaned into her. Her outburst was, admittedly, shocking - he never would have expected it from a cat who was usually kind and gentle.
"Sparrowpaw and her mentor Bloodtooth," he murmured. "Some other apprentice - I never caught his name, but Sootpaw and I banged him up pretty good. Gave him a pretty deep chest scar to worry about."
He dug his claws into the moss of his nest. They all deserved to die, the whole rotten lot of them, and frankly he wouldn't care if Morningmeadow started with those three.

marshy
April 28th, 2020, 07:53 AM
Slushie

Morningmeadow managed to calm herself down a bit before continuing. "You're right, Shadowclan is just full on monsters." Morningmeadow sighed, the world was just full of monsters. "Even though all this has happened, i'm super proud of you Goosepaw for you fought during the raid."

dino.
April 28th, 2020, 08:24 AM

"Lionstar said I get my warrior name soon," he whispered. "I just... I just don't know how I can face everyone looking like this." Coyotesnarl had said he would lose friends because of his scar. He didn't want to lose friends. He only really had three of them, after all.
"I can hardly walk, Morningmeadow. Everything's messed up. I had trouble getting into my nest, and that task is supposed to be SIMPLE. How am I going to fight? How am I going to hunt? How am I supposed to be a warrior like this?"
It took him a few moments to realize he was shivering, and he pressed himself into her. "I'm cold."

marshy
April 29th, 2020, 07:53 AM
Slushie

Morningmeadow was at a lost of words. She felt so bad for Goosepaw, having to go through all of this must be tough. She silently prayed to Starclan that Goosepaw would get better.

dino.
April 29th, 2020, 06:09 PM

"Hey, when I become a warrior-" He cut himself off. No, it would be a weird request, and besides, he didn't even need someone. He would get through this on his own, with or without Shimmeringpool or Wormbite or any of those cats. If they decided to abandon him because of his scars, then that was fine. At least he would know their true colors then.
"I'm going to go to sleep," he murmured. "My eye- my eye hurts." Or, rather, the empty hole in his head hurt.

Fuzzy
April 29th, 2020, 11:42 PM
"Oh, you have Sassafrassfire as your mentor?" His ears perked up at that note. He wasn't exactly sure why he was so interested in it, he just... was, if that made any sense.
"Man, I don't know how you guys fish," he commented. "Water freaks me out." After seeing Sparkheart... he didn't think he would ever be comfortable with swimming or anything related to water ever again.
He drew his tongue over his paw, pride flickering in his chest. "Yeah, I guess it's pretty cool," he said nonchalantly, but inside he was practically jumping with joy. He smiled at her. "Thanks."

Petuniapaw gave a confused look at his question. Why was everyone asking her that? She was told Sassyfire not Sassafrasfire. Cats must get the two confused. "No.. Mister Lionstar told me my mentor was Mister Ms. Sassyfire. They never told me that was wrong." The molly answered. "Maybe Mister or Ms Sassafrasfire is confused a lot with Mister Ms. Sassyfire?" Petuniapaw guessed tilting her head to the said.
When fishing was brought up surprise flushed through her. Water freaks him out!? Whoa! That wasn't anything she heard of! "Really?!" She gasped. "Water is fun to play in though, and caching fish is really cool!" A pause came to her words. "I never met anyone who didn't like water. Do you know why it freaks you out..?" The ginger and white tabby patched apprentice asked.
A smile came back as he thanked her. "You're welcome!" She chirped. Goosepaw was cool. Vary interesting cat indeed.

dino.
April 29th, 2020, 11:56 PM
[ Fuzzy ]

He returned her puzzled expression. Weren't they the same cat? He was pretty sure they were exactly the same cat. "Yeah... maybe," he muttered.
Then he looked back up with a grimace. "Uh... when I was out on a hunting patrol just after leaf-bare, a warrior fell into the water. He got dragged under by the current and he drowned." Goosepaw fidgeted in his nest, brows furrowing. "Yeah, so... that's why I hate water. I'm afraid of drowning. Which I realize is totally inconvenient because I'm part of RiverClan."

Fuzzy
April 30th, 2020, 12:17 AM
Slushie

Her eyes widened. No wonder he didn't like the water. That would be terrible! There was a reason why she wouldn't go near Thunderpaths. Honestly Petuniapaw found Goosepaw brave for living in a Clan surrounded by the thing he witnessed someone die in. "I- I'm sorry I didn't know!" She suddenly blurted out dipping her head slightly. "I would be afraid of drowning too if I was there I bet." She guessed.
Petuniapaw's mind paced back and forth for a moment before she added on. This was only far right? He told her something about seeing someone die so it was only far for her to pitch in and share her own pain like that. Otherwise he would probably see her as rude... "Um.. When I was a kit, before I was brought to RiverClan. I witnessed my mother getting hit by a monster on the Thunderpath." Petuniapaw explained her amber eyes already misty from the thought. "I-it was my fault... me and my brother both knew that. Heh." He should have stayed away from me after that, maybe he would still be alive... She added silently. A few tears seeped from her normally bright eyes, which she quickly wiped away feeling bad. "Sorry! I just thought sense you shared that I should share something similar and-" Petuniapaw just cut herself off. No. She was gonna cry again. Stupid. Stupid. She shouldn't have shared that story. No one knew that story! Why tell Goosepaw the first day? You shouldn't have done that Petunia...

dino.
April 30th, 2020, 12:57 AM
[ Fuzzy ]

Goosepaw shrugged, although his eyes did look a little haunted at the thought. "There wasn't anything any of us could do. We tried, but... I guess it was just his time."
As she spoke, his eyes widened. "Oh- oh, geez, I'm sorry," he stammered out. "That must have been hard, I..." Then he trailed off. There wasn't really a good way to end that sentence.
Seeing the tears trickle down her snout, he rose from his nest and hurried over, tail flicking in worry. He crouched down next to her."Hey, seriously, it's okay," he assured her. "Sometimes it helps to let stuff like that out. There's nothing to worry about. Don't be sorry."
A little hesitantly, he draped his tail over her back in what he hoped was a comforting manner. "I, uh, I lost my mom that way when I was pretty young, too. I mean, I didn't see it happen, but my dad said she was hit when they were out hunting, so..." Yikes, another awkward break. How wonderful. "I guess we aren't too different, you and I?"

Sweetie
May 1st, 2020, 02:13 AM
After a good night's sleep and a stomach full of fresh kill the beautiful silver and white warrior poked her head into the apprentice's den. "Berrypaw?" She loudly whispered out loud to the molly. Light blue eyes trying to adjust to the dim lighting and fine her apprentice.
Puddletail

Puddle~
May 1st, 2020, 10:10 AM
Berrypaw woke with a start at the sound of her name being called. "What?! Can't you see I'm trying to..." Her voice trailed off as she realized the cat calling was her mentor and not one of the other apprentices. "Oh, good morning Shimmeringpool," she mewed in a more calm and polite voice. The molly dipped her head in a quick apology, before hopping up and walking over to her mentor. "So, what are we doing today?"

Shimm

Mango
May 1st, 2020, 05:50 PM
Fuzzy wuzzy
(Sorry, I had too)

Eveningpaw hated how small the den was, it was made small and terrible because most apprentices weren’t her size. She walked in bumping her head,”Oww.” she meowed backing up and bumping into Petuniapaw,” I’m sorry...didn’t mean to bump into you.” she meowed as she ducked her head to turn around and look at Petuniapaw.

Sweetie
May 3rd, 2020, 02:13 AM
Berrypaw woke with a start at the sound of her name being called. "What?! Can't you see I'm trying to..." Her voice trailed off as she realized the cat calling was her mentor and not one of the other apprentices. "Oh, good morning Shimmeringpool," she mewed in a more calm and polite voice. The molly dipped her head in a quick apology, before hopping up and walking over to her mentor. "So, what are we doing today?"

Shimm

Shimmeringpools invisible eyebrows shot up in surprise at Berrypaw's snapping. 'It's just her age' Fawnsqueaks voice rang in her head from their talk. Forcing a small and gentle smile on her face and pushing her nerves away. "Today we are going over the Thunderclan border and start on hunting basics." The silver and white warrior started to back out slowly. "I'll give you five minutes to ready yourself for the day. I'll be at the entrance waiting."

Puddle~
May 3rd, 2020, 10:00 AM
Shimmeringpools invisible eyebrows shot up in surprise at Berrypaw's snapping. 'It's just her age' Fawnsqueaks voice rang in her head from their talk. Forcing a small and gentle smile on her face and pushing her nerves away. "Today we are going over the Thunderclan border and start on hunting basics." The silver and white warrior started to back out slowly. "I'll give you five minutes to ready yourself for the day. I'll be at the entrance waiting."

"Okay," Berrypaw briskly mewed. She sat up and yawned, before giving her pelt a quick groom. Hunting? Seriously? That's lame! I'd much rather do battle training! I want to get to the fighting stuff. Being able to catch crabs is good enough to me right now. But the apprentice kept these thoughts to herself as she padded over to the entrance of the den. Looking up at Shimmeringpool, she forced a big smile. "Alright, I'm ready."

Fuzzy
May 5th, 2020, 06:58 PM
[ Fuzzy ]

Goosepaw shrugged, although his eyes did look a little haunted at the thought. "There wasn't anything any of us could do. We tried, but... I guess it was just his time."
As she spoke, his eyes widened. "Oh- oh, geez, I'm sorry," he stammered out. "That must have been hard, I..." Then he trailed off. There wasn't really a good way to end that sentence.
Seeing the tears trickle down her snout, he rose from his nest and hurried over, tail flicking in worry. He crouched down next to her."Hey, seriously, it's okay," he assured her. "Sometimes it helps to let stuff like that out. There's nothing to worry about. Don't be sorry."
A little hesitantly, he draped his tail over her back in what he hoped was a comforting manner. "I, uh, I lost my mom that way when I was pretty young, too. I mean, I didn't see it happen, but my dad said she was hit when they were out hunting, so..." Yikes, another awkward break. How wonderful. "I guess we aren't too different, you and I?"

This was bad... Petuniapaw really shouldn't have brought up her mother's death. Surely there had to have been another way to go about this. She didn't know... She studied the moss of her nest, not really sure what to do as tears dripped down her muzzle. What happened to not letting anyone see you cry? She asked herself. Petuniapaw wasn't the best at hiding her emotions, or anything really. Besides trying to be polite ended in this. She would know for future reference not to do this...
Her teary gaze shifted to Goosepaw as he crouched in front of her. "B-but I... I-" She couldn't form the sentence and just gave up. Petuniapaw hated this. After a few deep breaths she tried again. "I- I should be sorry though. If I hadn't been on the thunderpath she wouldn't have gotten hit. Petuniapaw mumbled, sniffling as she tried to stop herself from crying.
Her eyes widened as he brought up his own mother. "I- I'm sorry Gossepaw…" She trailed off. Only to nod at his comment about them being the same. A slight smile cresting her muzzle despite the tears. "Yeah, I guess we aren't". Petunia chuckled.

Fuzzy wuzzy
(Sorry, I had too)

Eveningpaw hated how small the den was, it was made small and terrible because most apprentices weren’t her size. She walked in bumping her head,”Oww.” she meowed backing up and bumping into Petuniapaw,” I’m sorry...didn’t mean to bump into you.” she meowed as she ducked her head to turn around and look at Petuniapaw.

Petuniapaw let out a squeak of surprise as she was backed into by a larger apprentice. Her head shot up, amber eye searching out the cat who bumped into her. Oh it was Eveningpaw! Petuniapaw heard of her. "Oh its fine!" She chirped smiling. Why would she mind? It wasn't like she got hurt. "I'm Petuniapaw, you're Eveningpaw right?" Petunia added sitting up fully now.

Mango
May 5th, 2020, 07:07 PM
Petuniapaw let out a squeak of surprise as she was backed into by a larger apprentice. Her head shot up, amber eye searching out the cat who bumped into her. Oh it was Eveningpaw! Petuniapaw heard of her. "Oh its fine!" She chirped smiling. Why would she mind? It wasn't like she got hurt. "I'm Petuniapaw, you're Eveningpaw right?" Petunia added sitting up fully now.

Eveningpaw gave a small nod,” Yeah, I’m Eveningpaw. Sorry again Petuniapaw. I didn’t mean to bump you. I hope you aren’t in any pain. Should I fetch Otterstone or Fawnsqueak or are you fine?” she meowed. Mentally she associated herself as huge cat compared to the other apprentices so she instinctively assumed she hurt Petuniapaw.

lucidense
May 6th, 2020, 11:31 AM
"Snowpaw?" Creekleap walked into the apprentice den, looking for her apprentice. "Remember, today you learn the leap and hold!" She nudged her sleepy apprentice. Mumble

Puddle~
May 6th, 2020, 07:02 PM
Elementals

As Berrypaw's eyes adjusted to the slightly dimmer lighting of the apprentices' den, she took in the sight of the orange tabby tom entering. Good, she thought. At least someone will listen to me. It was still a little too early to tell, but Berrypaw had already assumed that the name 'Silentkit' meant that this kit didn't talk a whole lot. And if that really was the case, then she thought he might make a perfect accomplice. Someone she could reveal everything to, or force to do her bidding--all without the risk of being discovered by way of tattling. Reaching her nest, she quickly kicked Bubblingbee's bony tail into a corner of the den. She supposed the timid kit might be a little freaked out at the sight of a dead cat's remains, and she wanted to make him feel as comfortable as possible for this introduction. Plopping down in her nest, the molly patted one of the empty nests beside her. She couldn't be too sure whose it was. It was always dark by the time she entered the den, and she hadn't ever bothered to memorize any nests besides hers. Hopefully, the owner of the nest wouldn't mind it too much. A nest is a nest, after all. "Come, sit."

Elementals
May 6th, 2020, 07:15 PM
Elementals

As Berrypaw's eyes adjusted to the slightly dimmer lighting of the apprentices' den, she took in the sight of the orange tabby tom entering. Good, she thought. At least someone will listen to me. It was still a little too early to tell, but Berrypaw had already assumed that the name 'Silentkit' meant that this kit didn't talk a whole lot. And if that really was the case, then she thought he might make a perfect accomplice. Someone she could reveal everything to, or force to do her bidding--all without the risk of being discovered by way of tattling. Reaching her nest, she quickly kicked Bubblingbee's bony tail into a corner of the den. She supposed the timid kit might be a little freaked out at the sight of a dead cat's remains, and she wanted to make him feel as comfortable as possible for this introduction. Plopping down in her nest, the molly patted one of the empty nests beside her. She couldn't be too sure whose it was. It was always dark by the time she entered the den, and she hadn't ever bothered to memorize any nests besides hers. Hopefully, the owner of the nest wouldn't mind it too much. A nest is a nest, after all. "Come, sit."

Silentkit watched as something got chucked to the corner of the den. He felt as if he didn't want to know what the object was. He poked in head into the den and watched as Berrypaw plopped onto her nest and invited him over to a bedding next to her. He quickly looked at the nest and remembered that it was Eveningpaw's next. He suppressed the memory of her scolding Smokekit which caused Smokekit to be angry at Silentkit. He hoped that Eveningpaw didn't mind him borrowing the nest for a bit. He quickly made a mental note to wash out his scent before he left as he sat down and looked up at Berrypaw waiting for her to tell him what ever she wanted to tell him. He fidgeted with the leaf he found in the corner of Eveningpaw's bedding.

Puddle~
May 6th, 2020, 07:31 PM
Silentkit watched as something got chucked to the corner of the den. He felt as if he didn't want to know what the object was. He poked in head into the den and watched as Berrypaw plopped onto her nest and invited him over to a bedding next to her. He quickly looked at the nest and remembered that it was Eveningpaw's next. He suppressed the memory of her scolding Smokekit which caused Smokekit to be angry at Silentkit. He hoped that Eveningpaw didn't mind him borrowing the nest for a bit. He quickly made a mental note to wash out his scent before he left as he sat down and looked up at Berrypaw waiting for her to tell him what ever she wanted to tell him. He fidgeted with the leaf he found in the corner of Eveningpaw's bedding.

"Alright, now that you're here, I'm going to tell you something, but..." She paused, getting a little distracted by the kit's fidgeting with the leaf. The apprentice almost growled a little, but quickly stopped herself. Berrypaw didn't want to scare him off before she got the chance to "hire" him. Regaining her composure, she began again. "I'm going to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone else. It's a really big secret. If you told anyone, I might be in serious trouble. And if I got in trouble, other cats might start to think you were involved, and you'd get in some pretty big trouble too." She knew that last part likely wasn't true. If she ever got in trouble for her secret, Silentkit would be unaffected. But she said it anyways, for good measure. The kit needed to be afraid that something bad would happen if he tattled. "Anyways, you have to absolutely promise that you won't tell any other cats. Not your family. Not your friends. Not Lionstar, nor Sootflare, nor any other cat. Especially not Maplekit." She wrinkled her nose as she mentioned Maplekit's name. If any cat was going to ruin her, Maplekit was going to be the one to do it. But she definitely wasn't about to be outed by some useless mouse-brained kit. That's why she was trying to enlist Silentkit as her secret helper. As someone to back up her excuses. Someone who could do her dirty work. But most importantly, someone to make sure her secret never ever ever got out.

Elementals
May 6th, 2020, 07:40 PM
"Alright, now that you're here, I'm going to tell you something, but..." She paused, getting a little distracted by the kit's fidgeting with the leaf. The apprentice almost growled a little, but quickly stopped herself. Berrypaw didn't want to scare him off before she got the chance to "hire" him. Regaining her composure, she began again. "I'm going to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone else. It's a really big secret. If you told anyone, I might be in serious trouble. And if I got in trouble, other cats might start to think you were involved, and you'd get in some pretty big trouble too." She knew that last part likely wasn't true. If she ever got in trouble for her secret, Silentkit would be unaffected. But she said it anyways, for good measure. The kit needed to be afraid that something bad would happen if he tattled. "Anyways, you have to absolutely promise that you won't tell any other cats. Not your family. Not your friends. Not Lionstar, nor Sootflare, nor any other cat. Especially not Maplekit." She wrinkled her nose as she mentioned Maplekit's name. If any cat was going to ruin her, Maplekit was going to be the one to do it. But she definitely wasn't about to be outed by some useless mouse-brained kit. That's why she was trying to enlist Silentkit as her secret helper. As someone to back up her excuses. Someone who could do her dirty work. But most importantly, someone to make sure her secret never ever ever got out.

Silentkit tilted his tabby head at Berrypaw. This certainly was not what I expected him to say to me, he thought. Silentkit meowed, "S-secret? I won't tell anyone anyways...nobody talks to me and you are the only cat who was ever nice to me so I would not like to see you in trouble...By the way, what is a family?"

Quasar
May 6th, 2020, 07:57 PM
"Snowpaw?" Creekleap walked into the apprentice den, looking for her apprentice. "Remember, today you learn the leap and hold!" She nudged her sleepy apprentice. Mumble

Snowpaws eyes fluttered open when she felt Creekleap nudge her. She yawned, stretching out her body. She quickly groomed herself, "Ok! I'm ready!" she needed, a large yawn coming after her words.

Puddle~
May 6th, 2020, 08:02 PM
Silentkit tilted his tabby head at Berrypaw. This certainly was not what I expected him to say to me, he thought. Silentkit meowed, "S-secret? I won't tell anyone anyways...nobody talks to me and you are the only cat who was ever nice to me so I would not like to see you in trouble...By the way, what is a family?"

Okay...that was good. At least this kit definitely wasn't going to tell anyone. But he said it was because I was nice to him. Berrypaw groaned a little in her head. Looks like she would have to keep up the "nice girl" attitude around this one too. And...he didn't know what a family was? How peculiar. She sighed, not exactly sure how she could go about explaining the concept of a family. "A family is...it's like the people you're related to...and care for and stuff." Blegh. The words coming out of her mouth were so lovey dovey and she was repulsed with herself for it. Alright. Enough of that mushy gushy family goop. It was time to get to the real good stuff. The secrets. "Alright, like I said before, you have to make sure nobody finds out about this. Okay?" Sitting up a little more, she leaned as far forward as her body could possibly muster, placing her muzzle right near Silentkit's perked ears. When she spoke, her voice was hardly audible. She couldn't run the risk of any other apprentices, or a certain mouse-brained kit, overhearing this conversation. "My secret is that..." She took in a deep breath. It took a lot of courage to say this to a cat who wasn't exactly evil like her. "I train in the Dark Forest." The molly sighed in relief. It was good to get it off her chest, but she still wasn't done yet. "And, you see these scars?" She tilted her head to show the orange tabby kit her shredded muzzle. "They're from a fight I had with my Dark Forest mentor. Those thorns that you found in my nest? It was all pure coincidence. But a lucky one too. If you hadn't found them, then Maplekit might have told Lionstar, and I could've been punished or exiled or even killed." She shuddered at the thought. "So yeah. These scars weren't exactly the result of a stupid apprentice prank. They're from something far worse." Now, Berrypaw hadn't really finished telling Silentkit the whole tale yet, but she supposed she would give the young tom a little bit of time to react to it all. It was a lot of information to take in at once--especially since it was a deep dark secret--and she didn't want to overwhelm him and frighten him away.

Elementals
May 6th, 2020, 08:20 PM
Okay...that was good. At least this kit definitely wasn't going to tell anyone. But he said it was because I was nice to him. Berrypaw groaned a little in her head. Looks like she would have to keep up the "nice girl" attitude around this one too. And...he didn't know what a family was? How peculiar. She sighed, not exactly sure how she could go about explaining the concept of a family. "A family is...it's like the people you're related to...and care for and stuff." Blegh. The words coming out of her mouth were so lovey dovey and she was repulsed with herself for it. Alright. Enough of that mushy gushy family goop. It was time to get to the real good stuff. The secrets. "Alright, like I said before, you have to make sure nobody finds out about this. Okay?" Sitting up a little more, she leaned as far forward as her body could possibly muster, placing her muzzle right near Silentkit's perked ears. When she spoke, her voice was hardly audible. She couldn't run the risk of any other apprentices, or a certain mouse-brained kit, overhearing this conversation. "My secret is that..." She took in a deep breath. It took a lot of courage to say this to a cat who wasn't exactly evil like her. "I train in the Dark Forest." The molly sighed in relief. It was good to get it off her chest, but she still wasn't done yet. "And, you see these scars?" She tilted her head to show the orange tabby kit her shredded muzzle. "They're from a fight I had with my Dark Forest mentor. Those thorns that you found in my nest? It was all pure coincidence. But a lucky one too. If you hadn't found them, then Maplekit might have told Lionstar, and I could've been punished or exiled or even killed." She shuddered at the thought. "So yeah. These scars weren't exactly the result of a stupid apprentice prank. They're from something far worse." Now, Berrypaw hadn't really finished telling Silentkit the whole tale yet, but she supposed she would give the young tom a little bit of time to react to it all. It was a lot of information to take in at once--especially since it was a deep dark secret--and she didn't want to overwhelm him and frighten him away.

Silentkit took in the response of what family meant, he remembered that Lionstar had told him that his mother was dead and his father died in battle. Silentkit was the only one left of his litter and his parents didn't have any siblings or parents. Maybe it ran in his kin to be dead when one is alive. Silentkit tried not to flinch when Berrypaw placed her muzzle right next to his ear. Her secret was that she trained in the Dark Forest where many many moons ago all the clans had fought against. It was said that most of the cats realized that it was evil and turned the alliance last minute. Those who survived the battle and trained under the dark forest were still hated by those around them. Silentkit shuddered to see Berrypaw be hated especially after Berrypaw was better than what Maplekit described her as. Silentkit admitted, "This was definitely not what I thought you were going to do. I really thought you were going to think that I put the thorns in your nest and punish me even if I didn't. I know from other cats that the Dark Forest is told to be evil...but after knowing you, you are better than a lot of cats that have ever interacted with me.. Berrypaw are you happy with training in the Dark Forest?"

lucidense
May 6th, 2020, 08:22 PM
"Ok, I brought you a mouse." She mewed, nudging a mouse to Snowpaw. "Eat up, and lets go." (Move rp to Riverclan training island) Mumble

Puddle~
May 6th, 2020, 08:53 PM
Silentkit took in the response of what family meant, he remembered that Lionstar had told him that his mother was dead and his father died in battle. Silentkit was the only one left of his litter and his parents didn't have any siblings or parents. Maybe it ran in his kin to be dead when one is alive. Silentkit tried not to flinch when Berrypaw placed her muzzle right next to his ear. Her secret was that she trained in the Dark Forest where many many moons ago all the clans had fought against. It was said that most of the cats realized that it was evil and turned the alliance last minute. Those who survived the battle and trained under the dark forest were still hated by those around them. Silentkit shuddered to see Berrypaw be hated especially after Berrypaw was better than what Maplekit described her as. Silentkit admitted, "This was definitely not what I thought you were going to do. I really thought you were going to think that I put the thorns in your nest and punish me even if I didn't. I know from other cats that the Dark Forest is told to be evil...but after knowing you, you are better than a lot of cats that have ever interacted with me.. Berrypaw are you happy with training in the Dark Forest?"

Berrypaw smiled. Good. Silentkit wasn't too upset by the fact that she was a Dark Forest apprentice. In fact, he even seemed like he supported it a little. "Why yes. I find it quite enjoyable there. The cats there don't mind if I show my true colors." She hoped that one line wouldn't blow the whole plan out of the water. If it did, the molly was going to get visibly upset. A little bit of fear pulsed through her body as she prepared to ask her next question. It was a little bit of an awkward question to ask, and she was worried about the orange tabby's response. She looked around for something as a clutch--something she could fidget with while talking, in order to relieve some of her anxiety. Dipping her head towards Silentkit, she quickly hopped up and trotted over to the wall of the den. Picking up the bony tail, she held it in her jaws as she padded back to the nest, allowing it to swing freely for a bit. At this point, Berrypaw didn't care if Silentkit saw Bubblingbee's old remains. He had taken the news about the Dark Forest better than she had originally anticipated, so the molly assumed that he would be fine with this too. Sitting back down, she began playing with the bones as if they were some sort of toy. Flopping the tail around and wiggling it around with her paws. Deciding she was comfortable enough, she was about to resume her speaking, but instead gave Silentkit adequate time to react. Even with a good idea of the kit's tolerance in her head, a bony tail might be a red flag for him.

Elementals
May 6th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Berrypaw smiled. Good. Silentkit wasn't too upset by the fact that she was a Dark Forest apprentice. In fact, he even seemed like he supported it a little. "Why yes. I find it quite enjoyable there. The cats there don't mind if I show my true colors." She hoped that one line wouldn't blow the whole plan out of the water. If it did, the molly was going to get visibly upset. A little bit of fear pulsed through her body as she prepared to ask her next question. It was a little bit of an awkward question to ask, and she was worried about the orange tabby's response. She looked around for something as a clutch--something she could fidget with while talking, in order to relieve some of her anxiety. Dipping her head towards Silentkit, she quickly hopped up and trotted over to the wall of the den. Picking up the bony tail, she held it in her jaws as she padded back to the nest, allowing it to swing freely for a bit. At this point, Berrypaw didn't care if Silentkit saw Bubblingbee's old remains. He had taken the news about the Dark Forest better than she had originally anticipated, so the molly assumed that he would be fine with this too. Sitting back down, she began playing with the bones as if they were some sort of toy. Flopping the tail around and wiggling it around with her paws. Deciding she was comfortable enough, she was about to resume her speaking, but instead gave Silentkit adequate time to react. Even with a good idea of the kit's tolerance in her head, a bony tail might be a red flag for him.

Silentkit decided to rub off his scent from the nest of Eveningpaw while Berrypaw went to grab something or the thing she chucked away earlier. Silentkit took in all the information and he purred to Berrypaw, "As long as you are happy training there then I don't mind it."When Berrypaw came back with an object he smelled a weird scent coming off of it. When he examined it more closely his eyes widen. IT WAS A TAIL OF A CAT!!! he realized with a jolt. Silentkit was going to run but his paws stood put, it would seem rude to run away from someone who had shown his such kindness for the first time. "Uh erm, nice tail you have?" he meowed hoping for the awkward silence to be broken. Silentkit really hoped he didn't blow the bond they made so far and if it wasn't a tail he was going for be ashamed for moons.

Quasar
May 6th, 2020, 09:22 PM
"Ok, I brought you a mouse." She mewed, nudging a mouse to Snowpaw. "Eat up, and lets go." (Move rp to Riverclan training island) Mumble

Snowpaw rubbed at her bleary eyes with her paw, and then started to quickly eat the mouse, "ok. Thank you, Creekleap." she mewed, then started to head out of the camp with her.

Puddle~
May 6th, 2020, 09:28 PM
Silentkit decided to rub off his scent from the nest of Eveningpaw while Berrypaw went to grab something or the thing she chucked away earlier. Silentkit took in all the information and he purred to Berrypaw, "As long as you are happy training there then I don't mind it."When Berrypaw came back with an object he smelled a weird scent coming off of it. When he examined it more closely his eyes widen. IT WAS A TAIL OF A CAT!!! he realized with a jolt. Silentkit was going to run but his paws stood put, it would seem rude to run away from someone who had shown his such kindness for the first time. "Uh erm, nice tail you have?" he meowed hoping for the awkward silence to be broken. Silentkit really hoped he didn't blow the bond they made so far and if it wasn't a tail he was going for be ashamed for moons.

Berrypaw smiled a little at Silentkit. "Yes, it's a tail. It's my trophy from Lionstar's execution of nasty old Bublingbee." She was rushed with the feelings off happiness and adrenaline as she remembered that glorious day. It had felt great as she stood over Bubblingbee watching her ripped to shreds by the starving seagulls. Almost like a dream come true. While most of the other apprentices had been horrified and traumatized by the sight, Berrypaw had laughed the whole the whole way through. But, that was something she wasn't planning on telling Silentkit. It might be a little too shocking for the kit to bear all at once. "Anyways, that's besides the point. What I was really going to ask you is..." She gulped, continuing to fidget with the bones as she prepared to ask this important question. "W-would...would you possibly be willing to be my little "accomplice"? She paused. That came out sounding a little wrong. Idiot, idiot, idiot. She wanted to undo what she had just said, but it was too late now. There was no choice but to continue. "I wouldn't ask too much of you. Just to help me make sure my secret never got out to any other cat. Help me back up my excuses for Dark Forest injuries and whatnot. Simple things like that." Relaxing a little more, she waited for Silentkit's reply. Oh how she hoped that he did. And even if he didn't agree, there were plenty of other kits and apprentices who might be up for the job.

Elementals
May 6th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Berrypaw smiled a little at Silentkit. "Yes, it's a tail. It's my trophy from Lionstar's execution of nasty old Bublingbee." She was rushed with the feelings off happiness and adrenaline as she remembered that glorious day. It had felt great as she stood over Bubblingbee watching her ripped to shreds by the starving seagulls. Almost like a dream come true. While most of the other apprentices had been horrified and traumatized by the sight, Berrypaw had laughed the whole the whole way through. But, that was something she wasn't planning on telling Silentkit. It might be a little too shocking for the kit to bear all at once. "Anyways, that's besides the point. What I was really going to ask you is..." She gulped, continuing to fidget with the bones as she prepared to ask this important question. "W-would...would you possibly be willing to be my little "accomplice"? She paused. That came out sounding a little wrong. Idiot, idiot, idiot. She wanted to undo what she had just said, but it was too late now. There was no choice but to continue. "I wouldn't ask too much of you. Just to help me make sure my secret never got out to any other cat. Help me back up my excuses for Dark Forest injuries and whatnot. Simple things like that." Relaxing a little more, she waited for Silentkit's reply. Oh how she hoped that he did. And even if he didn't agree, there were plenty of other kits and apprentices who might be up for the job.

Silentkit fidgeted with the leaf in his paws. Accomplice was a helping a bad cat with a crime but so far, he doesn't think of the Dark Forest as a crime but he doesn't want trouble. "Uhm, I don't want to be a bad cat," Silentkit started, "But I will help with your secret"

(I need to log off, see you tomorrow : P)

Puddle~
May 6th, 2020, 10:17 PM
Silentkit fidgeted with the leaf in his paws. Accomplice was a helping a bad cat with a crime but so far, he doesn't think of the Dark Forest as a crime but he doesn't want trouble. "Uhm, I don't want to be a bad cat," Silentkit started, "But I will help with your secret"

(I need to log off, see you tomorrow : P)

(alright, cya tomorrow)

Berrypaw let out a huff of pure relief. Silentkit had given her the response she had hoped for. But judging from the uncertain looks on the kit's face, the molly guessed he wasn't quite sure with his own decision. She decided to reassure him. If he wasn't one hundred percent sure about his decision, then the apprentice wasn't quite sure she could trust him to be loyal through thick and thin. She just needed to make sure. "By the way, what I said earlier came out a little wrong. I didn't exactly use the correct words. You won't exactly be an accomplice per se, but more of a helper. Just helping me go undiscovered. I won't be bringing you over to the dark side with me." She grinned. "You're still a little too young and innocent for that sort of stuff." Berrypaw was pretty sure she had explained it all pretty well, but she just wanted to confirm that the orange tabby understood where she was coming from. "So, now are you completely positive that you'd like to be my secret agent?" Bingo. She was thoroughly proud with her self for coming up with that phrase on the spot. And she hoped that would be one of the selling points that would appeal to Silentkit. All kits wanted an important role, right? And what better role than a "secret agent". If this still didn't convince him, then Berrypaw still had a few more tricks up her sleeve, though she was confident this would be enough.

Elementals
May 7th, 2020, 11:38 AM
(alright, cya tomorrow)

Berrypaw let out a huff of pure relief. Silentkit had given her the response she had hoped for. But judging from the uncertain looks on the kit's face, the molly guessed he wasn't quite sure with his own decision. She decided to reassure him. If he wasn't one hundred percent sure about his decision, then the apprentice wasn't quite sure she could trust him to be loyal through thick and thin. She just needed to make sure. "By the way, what I said earlier came out a little wrong. I didn't exactly use the correct words. You won't exactly be an accomplice per se, but more of a helper. Just helping me go undiscovered. I won't be bringing you over to the dark side with me." She grinned. "You're still a little too young and innocent for that sort of stuff." Berrypaw was pretty sure she had explained it all pretty well, but she just wanted to confirm that the orange tabby understood where she was coming from. "So, now are you completely positive that you'd like to be my secret agent?" Bingo. She was thoroughly proud with her self for coming up with that phrase on the spot. And she hoped that would be one of the selling points that would appeal to Silentkit. All kits wanted an important role, right? And what better role than a "secret agent". If this still didn't convince him, then Berrypaw still had a few more tricks up her sleeve, though she was confident this would be enough.

Silentkit felted better once Berrypaw clarified that he was just going to be helping her hid her secret even though he felt a little confused why the Dark Forest were hated back then. He still wanted to add something to it, "I will be your secret agent but I want to add 2 conditions to them.."

Mango
May 7th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Sparkling Bliss
Eveningpaw was in the apprentice den as she saw Fogpaw-no Cottonpaw enter the den,” Hey Cottonpaw.“ she mewed waving her tail to him in a friendly greeting.

Puddle~
May 7th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Silentkit felted better once Berrypaw clarified that he was just going to be helping her hid her secret even though he felt a little confused why the Dark Forest were hated back then. He still wanted to add something to it, "I will be your secret agent but I want to add 2 conditions to them.."

Berrypaw narrowed her eyes. "What do you mean, 'two more conditions'? Is what I offered you not enough already? You should be grateful that I'm offering you this opportunity! Not every kit gets the chance to be an apprentice's secret agent. If you're not happy, I can easily give this role away to some other kit!" She growled down at the orange tabby kit. That last part was a lie. She couldn't just hand out the secret agent role so easily. Not every kit would react to the secret the same way Silentkit had. Besides, Berrypaw kind of liked this kit. He was quieter and less likely to expose her, so she couldn't afford to lose him. Even if it upset her a little, she knew she had to listen to his requests. "Alright," she mewed, finally giving in. "What are the conditions you've got?" Sighing, she sat back down and waited for him to fill her in. If there was something he requested that she genuinely despised, then she had a few more conditions she could try to swap it out for.

Elementals
May 7th, 2020, 12:14 PM
Berrypaw narrowed her eyes. "What do you mean, 'two more conditions'? Is what I offered you not enough already? You should be grateful that I'm offering you this opportunity! Not every kit gets the chance to be an apprentice's secret agent. If you're not happy, I can easily give this role away to some other kit!" She growled down at the orange tabby kit. That last part was a lie. She couldn't just hand out the secret agent role so easily. Not every kit would react to the secret the same way Silentkit had. Besides, Berrypaw kind of liked this kit. He was quieter and less likely to expose her, so she couldn't afford to lose him. Even if it upset her a little, she knew she had to listen to his requests. "Alright," she mewed, finally giving in. "What are the conditions you've got?" Sighing, she sat back down and waited for him to fill her in. If there was something he requested that she genuinely despised, then she had a few more conditions she could try to swap it out for.

Silentkit looked up in surprised. It was not everyday that a cat would listen to him. "A-alright, so the first one is that I will get to take care of Maplekit for you. The second one is..," he paused hoping that he wouldn't sound stupid, "I will get to watch you train.."

Puddle~
May 7th, 2020, 01:46 PM
Silentkit looked up in surprised. It was not everyday that a cat would listen to him. "A-alright, so the first one is that I will get to take care of Maplekit for you. The second one is..," he paused hoping that he wouldn't sound stupid, "I will get to watch you train.."

Berrypaw smiled. Great minds really do think alike. These were the same conditions the molly already had planned for Silentkit. "Good. Dealing with Maplekit was what I already planned for you to do. Should he ever try to tattle on me again, I want you to be the one that stops him. Let him know that tattling on me is a choice he'll regret. Since you're both in the nursery, you'll be able to keep a watchful eye on him all day. I want you to try and befriend him. Get to know him. Learn his strengths and weaknesses. That way, we'll be prepared for anything he throws at us under any situation. We'll be able to surprise him one day. And he won't suspect a thing." She gave a devilish smile, happy that she had devised such an ingenious plan on such short notice."As for you watching me train...I suppose we can find some way to make that work." Giving Silentkit a genuine smile, she patted his head with her tail. "Anything else?"

Exis
May 7th, 2020, 01:53 PM
Foxpaw padded into the apprentice den and laid down in her nest.

(Open)

Elementals
May 7th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Berrypaw smiled. Great minds really do think alike. These were the same conditions the molly already had planned for Silentkit. "Good. Dealing with Maplekit was what I already planned for you to do. Should he ever try to tattle on me again, I want you to be the one that stops him. Let him know that tattling on me is a choice he'll regret. Since you're both in the nursery, you'll be able to keep a watchful eye on him all day. I want you to try and befriend him. Get to know him. Learn his strengths and weaknesses. That way, we'll be prepared for anything he throws at us under any situation. We'll be able to surprise him one day. And he won't suspect a thing." She gave a devilish smile, happy that she had devised such an ingenious plan on such short notice."As for you watching me train...I suppose we can find some way to make that work." Giving Silentkit a genuine smile, she patted his head with her tail. "Anything else?"

Silentkit listened as Berrypaw agreed to his conditions, "Alright and that is all, Berrypaw : P" He was finished with rubbing out his scent from Eveningpaws bedding and hopped up. He didn't suspect that he had agreed to something evil. (Roleplayer speaking: BOI NOOOO SILENTKIT WHYYYYY AHHHH)

Puddle~
May 7th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Silentkit listened as Berrypaw agreed to his conditions, "Alright and that is all, Berrypaw : P" He was finished with rubbing out his scent from Eveningpaws bedding and hopped up. He didn't suspect that he had agreed to something evil. (Roleplayer speaking: BOI NOOOO SILENTKIT WHYYYYY AHHHH)

"Yeah, that's all." Berrypaw smiled and nodded to let Silentkit know he was allowed to leave. Standing up, she stretched her legs a little, before picking up Bubblingbee's tail and replacing around her nest. Padding in a circle, she curled up and laid down in her nest, drifting to sleep.

(we can end here for now)

Elementals
May 7th, 2020, 02:52 PM
Silentkit left the den and nodding her head to Foxpaw who came in and walked to the clearing of Riverclan soaking up the events that happened. He guess that he should sleep in the den from now on to do his duty to protect Berrypaw. He went behind the nursery and moved his bedding that he had made there and moved it into the nursery.

Madelaine
May 7th, 2020, 10:26 PM
Sparkling Bliss
Eveningpaw was in the apprentice den as she saw Fogpaw-no Cottonpaw enter the den,” Hey Cottonpaw.“ she mewed waving her tail to him in a friendly greeting.

Cottonpaw saw from the corner of his eye as he walked into the den a tail waving. The tom looked over and saw Eveningpaw. He padded over to her. "Hello Eveningpaw.", Cottonpaw meowed, keeping his eyes on her.

Mango
May 7th, 2020, 11:26 PM
Cottonpaw saw from the corner of his eye as he walked into the den a tail waving. The tom looked over and saw Eveningpaw. He padded over to her. "Hello Eveningpaw.", Cottonpaw meowed, keeping his eyes on her.
Eveningpaw knew Cottonpaw was deaf so she made a point to talk a bit slower around him,” How’s training going? Do you think you’re close to becoming an apprentice?” she asked in curiosity hoping it wouldn’t come off as bragging if she mentioned she’s suppose to take her final assessment in the morning.

Madelaine
May 7th, 2020, 11:40 PM
Eveningpaw knew Cottonpaw was deaf so she made a point to talk a bit slower around him,” How’s training going? Do you think you’re close to becoming an apprentice?” she asked in curiosity hoping it wouldn’t come off as bragging if she mentioned she’s suppose to take her final assessment in the morning.

Cottonpaw nodded. "Training going well to be honest. Yeah I think so. I've trained a lot and I've been active around the clan. I even fought well in the raid.", he meowed. The deaf tom had been one of the best fighters there. Well at least he thought so. He had taken down three cats.

Mango
May 8th, 2020, 09:20 AM
Cottonpaw nodded. "Training going well to be honest. Yeah I think so. I've trained a lot and I've been active around the clan. I even fought well in the raid.", he meowed. The deaf tom had been one of the best fighters there. Well at least he thought so. He had taken down three cats.
Eveningpaw smiled,” That’s great. My mentor mentioned something about my final assessment coming up soon.” she meowed. Eveningpaw was actually quite happy to hear that Cottonpaw was doing well in training so she wouldn’t lose her friend behind in the apprentice’s den.

Quasar
May 9th, 2020, 05:58 PM
Snowpaw groggily padded into the den, turning around to quickly thank Creekleap, "Thanks for training with me. I learned a lot!" she needed, a small yawn coming afterwards.

SparrowSoar

lucidense
May 9th, 2020, 06:01 PM
She nodded, leaving. Mumble (just come into the clearing and mention me for next training session)

Quasar
May 9th, 2020, 06:02 PM
She nodded, leaving. Mumble (just come into the clearing and mention me for next training session)

(Got it)

Snowpaw flopped down into her best, quickly falling asleep for a quick nap.

Madelaine
May 10th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Eveningpaw smiled,” That’s great. My mentor mentioned something about my final assessment coming up soon.” she meowed. Eveningpaw was actually quite happy to hear that Cottonpaw was doing well in training so she wouldn’t lose her friend behind in the apprentice’s den.

Cottonpaw hoped he would be a warrior soon, but he wasn't so sure he was ready. The deaf apprentice looked at Eveningpaw. "Won't that be exciting. I haven't trained with my mentor in a while in fact I haven't seen him in a while. I hope he didn't ditch me.", he replied.

Mango
May 10th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Cottonpaw hoped he would be a warrior soon, but he wasn't so sure he was ready. The deaf apprentice looked at Eveningpaw. "Won't that be exciting. I haven't trained with my mentor in a while in fact I haven't seen him in a while. I hope he didn't ditch me.", he replied.
Eveningpaw gave a small smile,” I’ll mentor you, once I get my warrior name...” she lightly teased. Frankly, she didn’t think she was ready to be a mentor, but the least she could do it take him out of camp to hunt or something.

Madelaine
May 10th, 2020, 11:14 PM
Eveningpaw gave a small smile,” I’ll mentor you, once I get my warrior name...” she lightly teased. Frankly, she didn’t think she was ready to be a mentor, but the least she could do it take him out of camp to hunt or something.

Cottonpaw chuckled. "I don't think Lionstar would do that.", he meowed. The tom began to think of what would happen if he had to get another mentor. It would be the fourth time in a two moons. First Galedust went missing and then Honeywhisker.

Mango
May 11th, 2020, 01:19 PM
Cottonpaw chuckled. "I don't think Lionstar would do that.", he meowed. The tom began to think of what would happen if he had to get another mentor. It would be the fourth time in a two moons. First Galedust went missing and then Honeywhisker.
Eveningpaw gave a smile,” True. No one wants a new warrior as a mentor.” she giggled. Her first mentor wasn’t very good. She rarely wanted to train, but she really liked Grizzlybug her current mentor.

Elementals
May 11th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Silentkit felt bored and wanted to chat with the one cat he was friends with. He really hoped that Berrypaw wouldn't mind or think that he was rude. Silentkit pattered to the apprentice's den and poked his little head inside. He saw Berrypaw and hopped inside the den hoping that if any other apprentices were inside, they wouldn't mind him. Silentkit crept inside and meowed, "H-hi Berrypaw!"
Puddletail

Puddle~
May 11th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Silentkit felt bored and wanted to chat with the one cat he was friends with. He really hoped that Berrypaw wouldn't mind or think that he was rude. Silentkit pattered to the apprentice's den and poked his little head inside. He saw Berrypaw and hopped inside the den hoping that if any other apprentices were inside, they wouldn't mind him. Silentkit crept inside and meowed, "H-hi Berrypaw!"
Puddletail

Berrypaw turned around at the sound of a familiar voice. It was her secret agent, or the new term she had come up with for him--her "bodyguard". She was genuinely fond of the kit, so she gave him a small smile. "Hello, Silentkit. How are you doing? Have you completed your first mission yet?" If the orange tom hadn't quite managed to befriend Maplekit, she wasn't going to be too upset. Yet. But he needed to get it done soon. After all, Maplekit would likely be leaving the nursery at the next clan meaning, and if Silentkit didn't act in the small window of time they had, then their plan might just go straight out the window.

Elementals
May 11th, 2020, 07:43 PM
Berrypaw turned around at the sound of a familiar voice. It was her secret agent, or the new term she had come up with for him--her "bodyguard". She was genuinely fond of the kit, so she gave him a small smile. "Hello, Silentkit. How are you doing? Have you completed your first mission yet?" If the orange tom hadn't quite managed to befriend Maplekit, she wasn't going to be too upset. Yet. But he needed to get it done soon. After all, Maplekit would likely be leaving the nursery at the next clan meaning, and if Silentkit didn't act in the small window of time they had, then their plan might just go straight out the window.

Silentkit mumbled, "No I haven't because I feel like Maplekit still hates me right now so I am asking to see if you have any idea on how to befriend Maplekit."Silentkit sat in front of Berrypaw hoping she wasn't mad.

Madelaine
May 11th, 2020, 08:18 PM
Eveningpaw gave a smile,” True. No one wants a new warrior as a mentor.” she giggled. Her first mentor wasn’t very good. She rarely wanted to train, but she really liked Grizzlybug her current mentor.

Cottonpaw didn't think that was entirely true. If it was a young kit they might think that having a young mentor meant having fun training. "Cats might want a new warrior as a mentor." , he added.

Puddle~
May 11th, 2020, 08:40 PM
Silentkit mumbled, "No I haven't because I feel like Maplekit still hates me right now so I am asking to see if you have any idea on how to befriend Maplekit."Silentkit sat in front of Berrypaw hoping she wasn't mad.

Berrypaw weighed in her options. She could either sugarcoat this whole thing for the kit, or give him her full opinion. The second option won. She sighed. This kit was still innocent, but he had to understand the full situation. "Well...I don't believe Maplekit absolutely hates you. I just think he strongly dislikes you at the moment because you somehow managed to back up my excuse. But, that doesn't mean he's not still a total ass. You'll have to work around his strong-headed personality if you want to befriend him. He can be quite stubborn and argumentative, so you might need to...hmmm." The young molly was a little stumped. Maplekit was kind of aloof and he didn't trust others easily. But then, an idea popped in her head. "I know! Why don't I try to get him to accuse me of some more things. But this time, you pretend to be on his side instead of mine. Make sure he still doesn't tattle, but you want to look like you agree with him. He'll start to think he can trust you, but you're really just spying for me. So, by the time he moves out of the nursery and over to this den, I'll be ready for him. How does that sound?" She smiled, both at Silentkit and at herself. She believed she'd constructed an ingenious plan. One to make sure she got away with her secret.

Mo0nbli
May 12th, 2020, 10:20 AM
Skykit walks in, bored. “Hi! I don’t really know any of your names, but I am SO BORED I’M ABOUT TO DIE. Will someone tell me what it was like to be apprenticed?” She still had the taste of the leaf she’d tried to eat a moment before, she was so bored she was making a goal to lick everything in the riverclan camp.

Mango
May 12th, 2020, 11:47 AM
Cottonpaw didn't think that was entirely true. If it was a young kit they might think that having a young mentor meant having fun training. "Cats might want a new warrior as a mentor." , he added.
Eveningpaw flicked her tail,” Why? Because a new warrior might not make them do as much apprentice duties. I know I wouldn’t make my apprentice do apprentice duties unless they misbehaved and I’d let them eat in the territory instead of eating last.“ she meowed. It did make sense that a new warrior would take sympathy on some things apprentices endure and would make it easier for them, but she wouldn’t go too easy as a mentor.

Elementals
May 12th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Berrypaw weighed in her options. She could either sugarcoat this whole thing for the kit, or give him her full opinion. The second option won. She sighed. This kit was still innocent, but he had to understand the full situation. "Well...I don't believe Maplekit absolutely hates you. I just think he strongly dislikes you at the moment because you somehow managed to back up my excuse. But, that doesn't mean he's not still a total ass. You'll have to work around his strong-headed personality if you want to befriend him. He can be quite stubborn and argumentative, so you might need to...hmmm." The young molly was a little stumped. Maplekit was kind of aloof and he didn't trust others easily. But then, an idea popped in her head. "I know! Why don't I try to get him to accuse me of some more things. But this time, you pretend to be on his side instead of mine. Make sure he still doesn't tattle, but you want to look like you agree with him. He'll start to think he can trust you, but you're really just spying for me. So, by the time he moves out of the nursery and over to this den, I'll be ready for him. How does that sound?" She smiled, both at Silentkit and at herself. She believed she'd constructed an ingenious plan. One to make sure she got away with her secret.

Silentkit took in Berrypaw's advice, "That sounds like a good idea, I will try it out and see how it goes." Silentkit picked himself to head out, "Thanks Berrypaw!"

Madelaine
May 14th, 2020, 09:57 PM
Eveningpaw flicked her tail,” Why? Because a new warrior might not make them do as much apprentice duties. I know I wouldn’t make my apprentice do apprentice duties unless they misbehaved and I’d let them eat in the territory instead of eating last.“ she meowed. It did make sense that a new warrior would take sympathy on some things apprentices endure and would make it easier for them, but she wouldn’t go too easy as a mentor.

Cottonpaw didn't know for sure if he would allow their apprentice to eat in the territory before the queens and elders. It was against the warrior code. He wanted to be better than his mother, not be like her. "If I was a mentor at a young age I don't think I would let them eat before the queens and elders. It's against t he warrior code.", he meowed calmly. To be honest he was irritated that she said that, but he didn't let it show.

Mango
May 15th, 2020, 10:23 AM
Cottonpaw didn't know for sure if he would allow their apprentice to eat in the territory before the queens and elders. It was against the warrior code. He wanted to be better than his mother, not be like her. "If I was a mentor at a young age I don't think I would let them eat before the queens and elders. It's against t he warrior code.", he meowed calmly. To be honest he was irritated that she said that, but he didn't let it show.
Eveningpaw gave a nod,” That’s true. I guess my mentor thought me catching my first fish was worth breaking the code...I told him I shouldn’t but he was insistent. I don’t know if that counts as me breaking the code or him. “ she meowed. She really did feel conflicted about that, she was obeying an order from a warrior, disobedience would have slowed down her training, and she wouldn’t have risked that.

Madelaine
May 17th, 2020, 05:10 AM
Eveningpaw gave a nod,” That’s true. I guess my mentor thought me catching my first fish was worth breaking the code...I told him I shouldn’t but he was insistent. I don’t know if that counts as me breaking the code or him. “ she meowed. She really did feel conflicted about that, she was obeying an order from a warrior, disobedience would have slowed down her training, and she wouldn’t have risked that.

Cottonpaw didn't know that she did that, but he wasn't quick to judge. He would keep it to himself and not tell a single soul. "Sometimes you have to listen to your mentor even if it's breaking the warrior code.", he meowed. If she hadn't listened she might not be ready to be a warrior right now.

Mango
May 17th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Cottonpaw didn't know that she did that, but he wasn't quick to judge. He would keep it to himself and not tell a single soul. "Sometimes you have to listen to your mentor even if it's breaking the warrior code.", he meowed. If she hadn't listened she might not be ready to be a warrior right now.
Eveningpaw nodded,” To some extend. I’ve heard stories about old leaders that were evil and worshiped the dark Forest. I’ve heard the members of the clan felt conflicted because the word of the leader is the word of Starclan, but they were being cruel to the clan and breaking the warrior code.“ she meowed,” I’m glad I wasn’t around for that. I’d feel conflicted myself.“ she replied. She didn’t want to confess that her past she broke the warrior code abandoning her clan when they joined Riverclan to try to rebuild Skyclan by herself.

Fuzzy
May 19th, 2020, 07:00 PM
RedHead

Petuniapaw stretched as she entered the apprentices den. Another good day. She got to fins even more flowers! But she had to leave them, they weren't grown yet. She would have to check on them in the morning before training.
Her bright amber eyes scanned the den only to find Ripplepaw in her nest. Is she okay...? I've not talked to her sense Doepaw threw sand at her... The patchy molly thought hopping the younger molly was okay. Without a second thought Petuniapaw moved over to Ripplepaw. "Hey.. you alright Ripplepaw?" She asked her voice surprisingly soft. The apprentice might be hyper and a bit annoying at times but she really cared about others.

Puddle~
May 21st, 2020, 07:21 PM
Elementals

It wasn't long before Berrypaw saw a figure walk into the den. Dipping her head in greeting, eyeing Silentpaw's bright orange fur. She frowned, realizing that her friend's pelt color might be a problem. If he came to the Dark Forest with her looking like that, he'd be spotted instantly. Oh well. They could discuss a possible solution in this conversation. But first, they needed to talk about the success with Maplekit. Sitting upright, she flicked her tail towards a pile of bedding near the den entrance. "Over there's some bedding you can use for your nest--wait...actually." The apprentice smiled. Eveningpaw had been made a warrior at the earlier meeting, so the nest next to her was now unoccupied. Patting the former apprentice's nest, she beckoned for Silentpaw. "Eveninglight won't be needing this nest anymore. You can just use this one. It's already pre-made and comfortable. That way, it'll be easier for us to talk instead of being on opposite sides of the den." She waited for Silentpaw to come sit down so they could begin their scheming.

Elementals
May 21st, 2020, 07:53 PM
Elementals

It wasn't long before Berrypaw saw a figure walk into the den. Dipping her head in greeting, eyeing Silentpaw's bright orange fur. She frowned, realizing that her friend's pelt color might be a problem. If he came to the Dark Forest with her looking like that, he'd be spotted instantly. Oh well. They could discuss a possible solution in this conversation. But first, they needed to talk about the success with Maplekit. Sitting upright, she flicked her tail towards a pile of bedding near the den entrance. "Over there's some bedding you can use for your nest--wait...actually." The apprentice smiled. Eveningpaw had been made a warrior at the earlier meeting, so the nest next to her was now unoccupied. Patting the former apprentice's nest, she beckoned for Silentpaw. "Eveninglight won't be needing this nest anymore. You can just use this one. It's already pre-made and comfortable. That way, it'll be easier for us to talk instead of being on opposite sides of the den." She waited for Silentpaw to come sit down so they could begin their scheming.

Silentpaw poked his head int the and gave a brisk nod to Berrypaw and went inside. He looked at the nest that he had sat in last time and went to it. Even though Eveninglight was a warrior now, he didn't dare treat it as if she was exiled or something. He settled down and looked up at Berrypaw to start what ever she wanted. He at least had the good news of befriending Maplekit. He still had another moon before Maplekit would become a Maplepaw.

Puddle~
May 21st, 2020, 08:25 PM
Silentpaw poked his head int the and gave a brisk nod to Berrypaw and went inside. He looked at the nest that he had sat in last time and went to it. Even though Eveninglight was a warrior now, he didn't dare treat it as if she was exiled or something. He settled down and looked up at Berrypaw to start what ever she wanted. He at least had the good news of befriending Maplekit. He still had another moon before Maplekit would become a Maplepaw.

Seeing that Silentpaw seemed settled enough, Berrypaw began to speak. "Alright, so we need to discuss a few things here. But first, I overheard a few parts of your talk with Maplekit." She paused, her amber eyes gleaming, before she continued. "So, I'm guessing it worked? What did he say? I didn't hear the entire thing. Do ya think you could go over everything?" From what she had seen and heard, she guessed Silentpaw was successful, but she just wanted to make sure. If they were all clear, then everything might just work out without her getting in any more trouble. She was still bummed about being stuck in camp for a week. Although, that didn't stop her from going to the Dark Forest. Besides, Shimmeringpool didn't even take her out for training that often. So, the molly supposed her punishment wasn't too bad at all. Clearing these last few thoughts from her head, she waited eagerly to see if the plan was working.

Elementals
May 22nd, 2020, 04:26 PM
Seeing that Silentpaw seemed settled enough, Berrypaw began to speak. "Alright, so we need to discuss a few things here. But first, I overheard a few parts of your talk with Maplekit." She paused, her amber eyes gleaming, before she continued. "So, I'm guessing it worked? What did he say? I didn't hear the entire thing. Do ya think you could go over everything?" From what she had seen and heard, she guessed Silentpaw was successful, but she just wanted to make sure. If they were all clear, then everything might just work out without her getting in any more trouble. She was still bummed about being stuck in camp for a week. Although, that didn't stop her from going to the Dark Forest. Besides, Shimmeringpool didn't even take her out for training that often. So, the molly supposed her punishment wasn't too bad at all. Clearing these last few thoughts from her head, she waited eagerly to see if the plan was working.

Silentpaw looked up at Berrypaw and listened to her question. When she was done talking, he meowed, "Maplekit and I are now friends and he said that he wants you to die which seems like his personality. I'm sorry that I couldn't help you not get punished." Silentpaw bowed his head down in shame and batted a moss ball.

Puddle~
May 22nd, 2020, 06:29 PM
Silentpaw looked up at Berrypaw and listened to her question. When she was done talking, he meowed, "Maplekit and I are now friends and he said that he wants you to die which seems like his personality. I'm sorry that I couldn't help you not get punished." Silentpaw bowed his head down in shame and batted a moss ball.

At first, Berrypaw was quite pleased to hear the news that Silentpaw had been successful, but she narrowed her eyes at the second part of the sentence. "Well, if that little snitch wants me to die, then I want the same for him. And don't feel guilty about supposedly not helping me. There wasn't really anything you could've done. Stupid Maplesnitch must've snuck away and tattled while we were talking in here a few days ago. I can't have expected you to be keeping an eye on him while I was talking to you. Besides, my punishment only lasts for a week. It's not the worst. And it isn't like Shimmeringpool takes me out that often anyways." With that part through, the young molly continued with some of the other things she wanted to talk about. "All I ask of you for the next moon is that you help me keep an eye on the little bugger and try to learn as much as possible about him. Then, once he moves in here with us, we'll be ready. All the stuff we talk about stays inside this den, got it? Maplesnitch isn't supposed to hang out in here, so there's less of a chance that he'll overhear something if we have out private conversations here." Pausing, the molly made sure she had said everything she wanted to. She was about to let her friend go off for training or something, when she remembered something else. "Oh, and one last thing..." Lowering her volume even farther than before, she murmured. "I can try to sneak you into the Dark Forest tonight. I might attempt to bring Fernpaw along with us too. We can discuss how we're going to hide you once we get there." She sat back and waited for her friend's response to everything.

Rani
May 22nd, 2020, 06:47 PM
[ Stonewolf ]
Willowkit came charging into the apprentices den her mouth wide as it could go gripped around a bunch of feathers wrapped in moss, another bundle curled to her chest by a paw turning her gait into a skipping hobble. It's quite the funny sight especially with one stubborn feather clinging to her nose. She looks around trying to spot where Duskpaw had claimed his spot eyes wide as the kit got her fist view of the den.

Polaris
May 22nd, 2020, 06:52 PM
[ Stonewolf ]
Willowkit came charging into the apprentices den her mouth wide as it could go gripped around a bunch of feathers wrapped in moss, another bundle curled to her chest by a paw turning her gait into a skipping hobble. It's quite the funny sight especially with one stubborn feather clinging to her nose. She looks around trying to spot where Duskpaw had claimed his spot eyes wide as the kit got her fist view of the den.

Duskpaw padded into the apprentices den, looking around for a good place for a nest. He studied that area for a moment. He hadn't been in here before, so this was new to him. He spotted a spot near the entrance and he smiled, glad that there was a spot open. He padded over to it, shaking his thick pelt. He sat next to the spot, grooming his pelt quickly.

Duskpaw saw Willowkit charge into the nursery, moss and feathers in her mouth and held with her paws too. He smiled as he saw a feather stuck to her nose and watched her walk with an awkward gait. He padded over to her, using his mouth to get the feather off of her nose. He smiled kindly and grabbed the bundle of supplies she held with her paw. He walked over to the empty space near the entrance and sat down, hoping she knew this is the spot he chose.

Rani
May 22nd, 2020, 07:01 PM
Duskpaw padded into the apprentices den, looking around for a good place for a nest. He studied that area for a moment. He hadn't been in here before, so this was new to him. He spotted a spot near the entrance and he smiled, glad that there was a spot open. He padded over to it, shaking his thick pelt. He sat next to the spot, grooming his pelt quickly.

Duskpaw saw Willowkit charge into the nursery, moss and feathers in her mouth and held with her paws too. He smiled as he saw a feather stuck to her nose and watched her walk with an awkward gait. He padded over to her, using his mouth to get the feather off of her nose. He smiled kindly and grabbed the bundle of supplies she held with her paw. He walked over to the empty space near the entrance and sat down, hoping she knew this is the spot he chose.

Ears slightly pink she frees up her mouth from the burden she looked around at the spot he had chosen. "Arnt you worried about being stepped on when everyone comes in and leaves?" She unwrapped the feathery bundles revealing a decent amount of feathers within, certainly enough for a new nests padding. "Seems like you wouldn't get much sleep here." Despite her words she started passing materials to Duskpaw for him to arrange as he pleases.

Elementals
May 22nd, 2020, 07:28 PM
At first, Berrypaw was quite pleased to hear the news that Silentpaw had been successful, but she narrowed her eyes at the second part of the sentence. "Well, if that little snitch wants me to die, then I want the same for him. And don't feel guilty about supposedly not helping me. There wasn't really anything you could've done. Stupid Maplesnitch must've snuck away and tattled while we were talking in here a few days ago. I can't have expected you to be keeping an eye on him while I was talking to you. Besides, my punishment only lasts for a week. It's not the worst. And it isn't like Shimmeringpool takes me out that often anyways." With that part through, the young molly continued with some of the other things she wanted to talk about. "All I ask of you for the next moon is that you help me keep an eye on the little bugger and try to learn as much as possible about him. Then, once he moves in here with us, we'll be ready. All the stuff we talk about stays inside this den, got it? Maplesnitch isn't supposed to hang out in here, so there's less of a chance that he'll overhear something if we have out private conversations here." Pausing, the molly made sure she had said everything she wanted to. She was about to let her friend go off for training or something, when she remembered something else. "Oh, and one last thing..." Lowering her volume even farther than before, she murmured. "I can try to sneak you into the Dark Forest tonight. I might attempt to bring Fernpaw along with us too. We can discuss how we're going to hide you once we get there." She sat back and waited for her friend's response to everything.
Silentpaw listened to Berrypaw as she listed the orders that he was going to follow. When she reached the part about naming Maplekit, Maplesnitch, for some reason the name actually sounded like a nice name until he remembered what a snitch was...whoops...He perked his ear back at the Dark Forest response and nodded. When he learned the new name Fernpaw he waited for Berrypaw to finish before he started to ask. "Ookie.. so I am glad that I could watch you train...b-by the way, who is Fernpaw? Will she joining the friend circle?" At the last thought, Silentpaw tried to contain his excitement but it was spilling out of him like a waterfall. MORE FRIENDS!!!YAY!!!!, Silentpaw's mind went and hoping that Fernpaw would be a friend.

Puddle~
May 22nd, 2020, 09:47 PM
Silentpaw listened to Berrypaw as she listed the orders that he was going to follow. When she reached the part about naming Maplekit, Maplesnitch, for some reason the name actually sounded like a nice name until he remembered what a snitch was...whoops...He perked his ear back at the Dark Forest response and nodded. When he learned the new name Fernpaw he waited for Berrypaw to finish before he started to ask. "Ookie.. so I am glad that I could watch you train...b-by the way, who is Fernpaw? Will she joining the friend circle?" At the last thought, Silentpaw tried to contain his excitement but it was spilling out of him like a waterfall. MORE FRIENDS!!!YAY!!!!, Silentpaw's mind went and hoping that Fernpaw would be a friend.

Berrypaw listened to her friend's question, then thought up a way she could explain everything. "Fernpaw is Maplesnitch's sister. We all used to be nursery friends, but the whole incident happened, and now Fernpaw believes everything I say, and we both hate Maplesnitch. I had originally assumed that Fernpaw was always sweet, and Maplesnitch was the one who I could take to the Dark Forest with me. But apparently, I had it all backwards. So yes, if I can convince her, Fernpaw will be joining us in both the friend group and the Dark Forest at night." Waiting for a couple of heartbeats, the molly allowed Silentpaw to take in all the information. "That's all I got for ya, so if you don't have any other questions, you're free to leave. I'm going to try and speak to Fernpaw sometime today, so I can pull both of you into the Dark Forest tonight."

Polaris
May 23rd, 2020, 11:10 AM
Ears slightly pink she frees up her mouth from the burden she looked around at the spot he had chosen. "Arnt you worried about being stepped on when everyone comes in and leaves?" She unwrapped the feathery bundles revealing a decent amount of feathers within, certainly enough for a new nests padding. "Seems like you wouldn't get much sleep here." Despite her words she started passing materials to Duskpaw for him to arrange as he pleases.

Duskpaw flicked his tail when he saw Willowkit's ears turn a little pink and set down his bundle of supplies. "Oh, I don't mind if cats step on me. I chose this spot so that the sun will wake me up in the morning. It will help me wake up on time!" He puffed out his chest a little, glad that he had thought of such good reasons to pick this spot.

Duskpaw was surprised by the amount of feathers that were in Willowkit's bundle. He wondered how she got all the feathers so he decided to ask her.
"Where did you get all of these supplies?" he asked her. "Oh, I'm fine with not getting much sleep. At least I get to see the moon when I go sleep." He looked out of the den at the sun, excited to build his nest.

Duskpaw grabbed some moss and placed it in a way that made the base of the nest. He used his small paws to sort of weave the moss together. He smiled as he looked at the nest. He was sure it would be very soft. "Why don't you put the feathers in!" he told Willowkit, hoping she would have fun doing it.

Rani
May 23rd, 2020, 10:58 PM
Duskpaw flicked his tail when he saw Willowkit's ears turn a little pink and set down his bundle of supplies. "Oh, I don't mind if cats step on me. I chose this spot so that the sun will wake me up in the morning. It will help me wake up on time!" He puffed out his chest a little, glad that he had thought of such good reasons to pick this spot.

Duskpaw was surprised by the amount of feathers that were in Willowkit's bundle. He wondered how she got all the feathers so he decided to ask her.
"Where did you get all of these supplies?" he asked her. "Oh, I'm fine with not getting much sleep. At least I get to see the moon when I go sleep." He looked out of the den at the sun, excited to build his nest.

Duskpaw grabbed some moss and placed it in a way that made the base of the nest. He used his small paws to sort of weave the moss together. He smiled as he looked at the nest. He was sure it would be very soft. "Why don't you put the feathers in!" he told Willowkit, hoping she would have fun doing it.

Stuffing the feathers in the middle Willowkits chest puffed up as she bragged about her ingenious feather collecting method. "Ive been helping bring prey from the fresh kill pile to others a lot and I always pick birds! I do it so I can pluck some of their feathers from each one and put in my nest! That and plucking mine completely and asking anyone eating birds means I have a lot! Still some of these are from my nest but I can just take moss from empty nests now so its not a problem." Her over enthusiastic nest making made a few of the feathers fly into the air and she quickly turned to catch them before they flew off. "Thats all the feathers! You think the nest is finished now?" She cocked her head at the nest, shed make it softer and more fluffy but Duskpaw had more fur, maybe itd be enough for him.

RedHead
May 24th, 2020, 12:35 PM
RedHead

Petuniapaw stretched as she entered the apprentices den. Another good day. She got to fins even more flowers! But she had to leave them, they weren't grown yet. She would have to check on them in the morning before training.
Her bright amber eyes scanned the den only to find Ripplepaw in her nest. Is she okay...? I've not talked to her sense Doepaw threw sand at her... The patchy molly thought hopping the younger molly was okay. Without a second thought Petuniapaw moved over to Ripplepaw. "Hey.. you alright Ripplepaw?" She asked her voice surprisingly soft. The apprentice might be hyper and a bit annoying at times but she really cared about others.

Ripplepaw was in her nest, tears streaming down her face as she quietly sobbed. And the she-cat never did anything quietly. But she'd finally figured it out. Tinypaw was gone. He was missing. And Ripplepaw knew he might not be coming back. She wasn't dumb, and knew that he probably couldn't have survived long outside of Riverclan by himself. He was mute and small and had barely any training. She wasn't an optimist, she wasn't going to hold around and hope he was still alive. She knew he wasn't. She knew he wasn't coming back, no matter how many times she told herself she was. And it had broken her. Tinypaw had been her only family left. He'd been her only family since she knew what the word family meant. Ears flicking, Ripplepaw heard Petuniapaw's soft voice nearby, and the silver tabby felt herself tense up. Still curled in her nest, Ripplepaw reached up with a paw and wiped at her face, trying to wipe off the tears. Lifting her head, the small she-cat gave a wobbly, and not very convincing, smile. "Yeah I'm fine. Just kinda tired." She meowed, ears flattening slightly as she tried to keep the smile on her face.

Elementals
May 24th, 2020, 02:35 PM
Berrypaw listened to her friend's question, then thought up a way she could explain everything. "Fernpaw is Maplesnitch's sister. We all used to be nursery friends, but the whole incident happened, and now Fernpaw believes everything I say, and we both hate Maplesnitch. I had originally assumed that Fernpaw was always sweet, and Maplesnitch was the one who I could take to the Dark Forest with me. But apparently, I had it all backwards. So yes, if I can convince her, Fernpaw will be joining us in both the friend group and the Dark Forest at night." Waiting for a couple of heartbeats, the molly allowed Silentpaw to take in all the information. "That's all I got for ya, so if you don't have any other questions, you're free to leave. I'm going to try and speak to Fernpaw sometime today, so I can pull both of you into the Dark Forest tonight."

Silentpaw nodded and was about to wipe the nest he used but remembered that it was his now. He decided to move a bit more away from Berrypaw so it looked like they weren't close. Little did Silentpaw know that he was heading down the evil path. "S-see you soon Berrypaw.." Silentpaw meowed his goodbye as he headed to the clearing where he would wait for his mentor who was constantly busy with their stuff. He didn't blame them though, being the most populated clan took a lot of work to ensure everything is going smoothly so then Riverclan wouldn't fall apart. At least they had the most strong warriors every cat could contribute to the clan, if they didn't they would end up like Skyclan. But when Skyclan merged...it was a free real estate so Silentpaw isn't going to complain.

Polaris
May 24th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Stuffing the feathers in the middle Willowkits chest puffed up as she bragged about her ingenious feather collecting method. "Ive been helping bring prey from the fresh kill pile to others a lot and I always pick birds! I do it so I can pluck some of their feathers from each one and put in my nest! That and plucking mine completely and asking anyone eating birds means I have a lot! Still some of these are from my nest but I can just take moss from empty nests now so its not a problem." Her over enthusiastic nest making made a few of the feathers fly into the air and she quickly turned to catch them before they flew off. "Thats all the feathers! You think the nest is finished now?" She cocked her head at the nest, shed make it softer and more fluffy but Duskpaw had more fur, maybe itd be enough for him.

Duskpaw couldn't help but smile as he watched the kit puff out her chest with pride. His eyes widened as he heard what Willowkit had been doing to collect all of the feathers. "Why were you collecting so many feathers?" He gave his pelt a quick shake, looking at his nest with his pale yellow eyes. He purred a little as he watched the young she-cat put the feathers in the nest. He stood and padded over next to her, sitting behind her and looking over her shoulder as he examined the nest. "I like it a lot! But...I'm thinking that you could probably make it a little more fluffy?" He nudged her playfully and gave her a kind smile.

Puddle~
May 24th, 2020, 10:00 PM
Silentpaw nodded and was about to wipe the nest he used but remembered that it was his now. He decided to move a bit more away from Berrypaw so it looked like they weren't close. Little did Silentpaw know that he was heading down the evil path. "S-see you soon Berrypaw.." Silentpaw meowed his goodbye as he headed to the clearing where he would wait for his mentor who was constantly busy with their stuff. He didn't blame them though, being the most populated clan took a lot of work to ensure everything is going smoothly so then Riverclan wouldn't fall apart. At least they had the most strong warriors every cat could contribute to the clan, if they didn't they would end up like Skyclan. But when Skyclan merged...it was a free real estate so Silentpaw isn't going to complain.

Berrypaw gave her friend a small smile. "Alright, see ya later today, and hopefully tonight in you know where." With a wink, the young molly turned towards the entrance and plopped down, watching as the bright orange tabby left the den. Now it was time for accomplice number two, Fernpaw. She waited for her former nursery friend to enter the den. It might take a while, but Fernpaw was bound to come into the den to make her nest at some point during the day. Besides, Berrypaw had nothing better to do. Being confined to camp for a week, she didn't have the option of going out for training, so lounging around in her nest was the next best thing. All she needed to do was get Fernpaw to make a nest next to hers, and she'd be all good. A perfect setup.

I am FLOWSTREAM

Rani
May 24th, 2020, 11:48 PM
Duskpaw couldn't help but smile as he watched the kit puff out her chest with pride. His eyes widened as he heard what Willowkit had been doing to collect all of the feathers. "Why were you collecting so many feathers?" He gave his pelt a quick shake, looking at his nest with his pale yellow eyes. He purred a little as he watched the young she-cat put the feathers in the nest. He stood and padded over next to her, sitting behind her and looking over her shoulder as he examined the nest. "I like it a lot! But...I'm thinking that you could probably make it a little more fluffy?" He nudged her playfully and gave her a kind smile.

At this willowkit drooped a bit at the question. "I uh, don't have any littermates, and my parents arn't here, so I was alone in my nest... Like, a lot. Feathers are fluffy and warm so its almost like having a littermate..." She forcibly perked herself up giving a shake. "Anyway more fluffy! Hmmmm I don't have many more feathers to spare in my nest but maybe some moss from the empty nests in the nursery? We could finish the tour and gather any spare moss they have? That might give us enough." She looked back up at the other apprentice trying to keep up her previous energy in the wake of the less joyful answer.

Polaris
May 25th, 2020, 02:57 PM
At this willowkit drooped a bit at the question. "I uh, don't have any littermates, and my parents arn't here, so I was alone in my nest... Like, a lot. Feathers are fluffy and warm so its almost like having a littermate..." She forcibly perked herself up giving a shake. "Anyway more fluffy! Hmmmm I don't have many more feathers to spare in my nest but maybe some moss from the empty nests in the nursery? We could finish the tour and gather any spare moss they have? That might give us enough." She looked back up at the other apprentice trying to keep up her previous energy in the wake of the less joyful answer.

Duskpaw looked at his paws as Willowkit spoke. He didn't mean to make her have to talk about something sad. He felt bad for making her talk about something that made her sad. He moved close to her and moved his mouth to her ear. "Hey, don't be sad...I-I know what that feels like. I had two siblings...But I don't know where they are now...they could even be dead. And...I don't have any parents either..." He looked down at the ground, his pale yellow eyes filling with sadness. He sighed and shook his pelt. "Maybe I'll visit you in the nursery so you don't feel as sad..." He gave her a kind smile, giving her pelt a quick lick.

Duskpaw nodded as the young kit proposed her idea. "Sure. I'll follow you."
He thought about what the young kit had said. I feel so bad for her...No kit should have to go through that at such a young age...I was younger than her when it happened to me...It must be a lot harder for her to cope... Right then and there, he decided that he would visit Willowkit as much as he could.
He would do whatever he could to make her happy. He would even sleep with her in the nursery some nights if that helped her feel better.

Rani
May 25th, 2020, 08:29 PM
Duskpaw looked at his paws as Willowkit spoke. He didn't mean to make her have to talk about something sad. He felt bad for making her talk about something that made her sad. He moved close to her and moved his mouth to her ear. "Hey, don't be sad...I-I know what that feels like. I had two siblings...But I don't know where they are now...they could even be dead. And...I don't have any parents either..." He looked down at the ground, his pale yellow eyes filling with sadness. He sighed and shook his pelt. "Maybe I'll visit you in the nursery so you don't feel as sad..." He gave her a kind smile, giving her pelt a quick lick.

Duskpaw nodded as the young kit proposed her idea. "Sure. I'll follow you."
He thought about what the young kit had said. I feel so bad for her...No kit should have to go through that at such a young age...I was younger than her when it happened to me...It must be a lot harder for her to cope... Right then and there, he decided that he would visit Willowkit as much as he could.
He would do whatever he could to make her happy. He would even sleep with her in the nursery some nights if that helped her feel better.

Willowkit let herself lean against Duskpaw and purred lightly. "Thanks that'd actually be really nice." Duskpaw actually understood... It was a rare occurrence that a cat knew or cared about her situation, but Duskpaw did which alone meant a lot to her. "You don't have to be lonely either. If you need someone in riverclan that understands and you want support I promise I'll be there." She gave one last lean into his side before actually cheering up. "Do you think the elders would spare some moss? Maybe a story too! I could do the cute kit act thing which may help us!" She giggled mischievously at the idea, shed heard from the other kits they were pretty fond of kits being cute.

Shade.
May 26th, 2020, 04:53 AM
Lotuspaw twiched her ears as she drowsily lounged in the den. Oh starclen. Gingerpaw's lazyness was rubbing off on her. She really didn't have much to do. Her hunting skills were well and she really improved her fighting at the apprentice tournament. She still felt alone, though. Some cats still laughed at her for being huge and creepy and the queens didn't let their kits play with her in case she hurt them by accident.
Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 26th, 2020, 05:08 AM
Lotuspaw twiched her ears as she drowsily lounged in the den. Oh starclen. Gingerpaw's lazyness was rubbing off on her. She really didn't have much to do. Her hunting skills were well and she really improved her fighting at the apprentice tournament. She still felt alone, though. Some cats still laughed at her for being huge and creepy and the queens didn't let their kits play with her in case she hurt them by accident.
Lynxpaw

Dogpaw padded into the apprentices den and saw an apprentice lounging in the den. He padded up to her."Hi, I'm Dogpaw" he introduced himself.

Shade.
May 26th, 2020, 05:14 AM
Dogpaw padded into the apprentices den and saw an apprentice lounging in the den. He padded up to her."Hi, I'm Dogpaw" he introduced himself.

Lotuspaw sat up and looked down to the other apprentice. Was he talking to her? Did he want to be friends?
"H-hi, I'm Lotuspaw..."she said shyly. She wasn't used to new cats but so far a few apprentices had been nice to her. She purred hapily, then blushed in embarrasment as she realised she was doing it out loud. Not only was she big, but her purr could rival a monster's growl. She didn't want to seem desperate for friends.

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 26th, 2020, 06:28 AM
Lotuspaw sat up and looked down to the other apprentice. Was he talking to her? Did he want to be friends?
"H-hi, I'm Lotuspaw..."she said shyly. She wasn't used to new cats but so far a few apprentices had been nice to her. She purred hapily, then blushed in embarrasment as she realised she was doing it out loud. Not only was she big, but her purr could rival a monster's growl. She didn't want to seem desperate for friends.

Dogpaw came and sat next to Lotuspaw."Nice to meet you" he purred. He didn't seem to be scared of her at all. He was smaller than average and was about kit size.

Shade.
May 26th, 2020, 09:18 AM
Dogpaw came and sat next to Lotuspaw."Nice to meet you" he purred. He didn't seem to be scared of her at all. He was smaller than average and was about kit size.

Lotuspaw smiled at the smaller apprentice. He seemed really nice.
"So, how long have you been an apprentice for?"she asked happily.

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 26th, 2020, 06:11 PM
Lotuspaw smiled at the smaller apprentice. He seemed really nice.
"So, how long have you been an apprentice for?"she asked happily.

"Not long. Maybe a moon?" Dogpaw replied."How about you?" he asked Lotuspaw.

Shade.
May 27th, 2020, 01:10 AM
"Not long. Maybe a moon?" Dogpaw replied."How about you?" he asked Lotuspaw.

"Me for about 2 moons."she said. "Though I was apprenticed early so I'm only 6 moons old."

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 27th, 2020, 01:13 AM
"Me for about 2 moons."she said. "Though I was apprenticed early so I'm only 6 moons old."

"That's lucky" Dogpaw commented."What training have you done so far?" he asked.

Shade.
May 27th, 2020, 01:16 AM
"That's lucky" Dogpaw commented."What training have you done so far?" he asked.

"I haven't done much hunting but I do know how to hunt. On the other paw, I've done quite a lot of battle training, since I was part of the apprentice tournament."she said. She was surprisingly good at combat despite being so timid."What about you?"

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 27th, 2020, 01:19 AM
"I haven't done much hunting but I do know how to hunt. On the other paw, I've done quite a lot of battle training, since I was part of the apprentice tournament."she said. She was surprisingly good at combat despite being so timid."What about you?"

"My mentor used to be apart of ShadowClan so he taught me a ShadowClan battle move. Also, Foxpaw taught me a front paw strike. I haven't done hunting yet" Dogpaw told Lotuspaw.

Shade.
May 27th, 2020, 01:35 AM
"My mentor used to be apart of ShadowClan so he taught me a ShadowClan battle move. Also, Foxpaw taught me a front paw strike. I haven't done hunting yet" Dogpaw told Lotuspaw.

"Oh, I know Foxpaw too. She and I went hunting. I caught a magpie, even though I pretty much just fell on it and squashed it."she laughed. "I'm quite clumsy."

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 27th, 2020, 02:25 AM
"Oh, I know Foxpaw too. She and I went hunting. I caught a magpie, even though I pretty much just fell on it and squashed it."she laughed. "I'm quite clumsy."

"Well at least you helped to feed the Clan" Dogpaw replied.

Shadeleaf

Fuzzy
May 27th, 2020, 09:49 PM
Ripplepaw was in her nest, tears streaming down her face as she quietly sobbed. And the she-cat never did anything quietly. But she'd finally figured it out. Tinypaw was gone. He was missing. And Ripplepaw knew he might not be coming back. She wasn't dumb, and knew that he probably couldn't have survived long outside of Riverclan by himself. He was mute and small and had barely any training. She wasn't an optimist, she wasn't going to hold around and hope he was still alive. She knew he wasn't. She knew he wasn't coming back, no matter how many times she told herself she was. And it had broken her. Tinypaw had been her only family left. He'd been her only family since she knew what the word family meant. Ears flicking, Ripplepaw heard Petuniapaw's soft voice nearby, and the silver tabby felt herself tense up. Still curled in her nest, Ripplepaw reached up with a paw and wiped at her face, trying to wipe off the tears. Lifting her head, the small she-cat gave a wobbly, and not very convincing, smile. "Yeah I'm fine. Just kinda tired." She meowed, ears flattening slightly as she tried to keep the smile on her face.

A ping of sadness hit Petuniapaw as she watched the younger molly quickly wipe her face. She knew what Ripplepaw must be feeling. Hiding the fact she was crying? Petunia had done that way to many times to not spot it in another cat. The white and ginger patched molly moved over to the smaller tabby. "Mmm," She let out before getting in the other apprentices nest. It was obvious she wasn't fine. "I know you say your fine... but would you mind cuddling? It really helps." Petuniapaw meowed. She might be polite but sometimes being a bit pushy was fine. Right? "Cuddling helps you sleep I mean." The molly added offering Ripplepaw a warm smile. Would this work? She hoped. Petuniapaw just wanted to help the silver tabby feel batter. Not con her or anything like that. It was sad to see other cats sad. It hurt. Knowing the feeling they were going through. She hated that and Ripplepaw didn't need to feel that. Its not fair... why does the world always hurt cats like Ripplepaw? Petunia asked silently, her slender tail laying over her friends flack.

Polaris
May 28th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Willowkit let herself lean against Duskpaw and purred lightly. "Thanks that'd actually be really nice." Duskpaw actually understood... It was a rare occurrence that a cat knew or cared about her situation, but Duskpaw did which alone meant a lot to her. "You don't have to be lonely either. If you need someone in riverclan that understands and you want support I promise I'll be there." She gave one last lean into his side before actually cheering up. "Do you think the elders would spare some moss? Maybe a story too! I could do the cute kit act thing which may help us!" She giggled mischievously at the idea, shed heard from the other kits they were pretty fond of kits being cute.

Duskpaw smiled as he felt Willowkit lean against him and heard her start to purr lightly. He almost overflowed with happiness as he heard her response. She thinks it would be nice! I can make her be less lonely and make sure she's safe! He smiled at her her, a little sad. This moment reminded him of his siblings. The feeling of them against his body. Wanting to protect them forever. He missed them so much.

Duskpaw purred louder as Willowkit talked. "That would be great. I'm glad that someone else understands what it's like." He gave her another kind smile and thought for a moment when he heard her idea. "Hmmm...Maybe we could...Oh! I know! I can teach you how to hunt a squirrel!" His face lit up at the idea. It would give him some training and show Willowkit a little bit of what it's like to be an apprentice!

marshy
May 31st, 2020, 07:21 AM
Shimm

That's it, i have to talk to him. Sparrowpaw and Sunpaw hadn't really talked since they were kits, and Sparrowpaw wanted his brother back. Although, he was a bit worried about how they would talk, since they were both much different then when they were kits. He took and deep breath, and walked over to Sunpaw and sat down, and padded at his back. "Hey Sunpaw, we need to talk." He said firmly. Usually, Sparrowpaw would say it softly or quietly, but as it was said, he was different.

teddy.
May 31st, 2020, 02:41 PM
Bumblebelly stepped into the apprentices den, dipping his head as the tall Tom moved through the entrance with a long sigh. His eyes were quick to adjust to the poor lighting most dens had as he searched for his own apprentice, Ravenpaw.

"Ravenpaw!" He called out, standing up once inside the shelter area. He took a few steps inwards, it wouldn't be that hard to spot a fully grown warrior right, "Ravenpaw I need to have a word with you," He murmured out, his mind plagued with worry.

--- Fallen One

MEAT ANGELS
May 31st, 2020, 02:47 PM
S-oft

As the voice of her mentor filled the den, Ravenpaw looked up from her shredded nest to face the Tom. Her eyes were glowing in the dim lighting of the den, and she seemed..... forlorn.
Strange, coming from her.
What?! Is Lionstar so pissed with me that I’m banned from ever seeing my mate? Well, if so, tell him he can-“ Hang on..... was it just her, or did Bumblebelly look worried? Even more than usual, sighing, she padded to him, and lay her tail gently on a shoulder. She was right, he did look worried about something. “Are... you alright?”

teddy.
May 31st, 2020, 02:56 PM
Bumblebellys eat twitched in annoyance. Poor brightwhisker... This obsession with him was stalkerish! but he couldn't blame her, he would be equally distraught if Swanfeather ended up like any of his past mates and love interests. "I'm worried," He murmured softly, peering around for any eavesdropping apprentices. Good, there weren't any!

"Sootclaw -- he stunk of Shadowclanner and blood the other day. I want you to keep your ears and eyes out for any information..." He grumbled, voice cold and professional - anything else involving his old home could potentially lead to another raid -- nobody needed that. Bumblebelly gently nudged her cheek. "You'll be a warrior soon but please do me this favour and poke around about the young warrior. You... wouldn't happen to know anything now, would you?" He quirked a brow, asking the genuine question with concern.

--- Fallen One

MEAT ANGELS
May 31st, 2020, 03:05 PM
S-oft

Oh, great. She had to talk with this guy again.
“I promised him I wouldn’t tell. And I don’t break my promises.”
In her opinion, a promise to a friend was worth more than any title. Sure, she could get exiled, but it wouldn’t matter as much as the bond.
Besides, even if she did, Brightwhisker would still come to see her, right?
Ravenpaw drew her tail from Bumblebelly’s shoulder, eyes narrowing with slight disgust. “You have the right to be worried, sure, it you’re asking something of me that I can’t do. Unless you want to help me in virtually any way, bye. Go find someone else who gives a damn about Shadowclan. If you ask me, their not worth anyone’s thought’s. Especially yours.” she turned away, claws unsheathing and digging into her nest. Stupid clan. Everyone just thought of her as a disobedient stalker, when really she just wanted to like a fulfilling and significant life. Of was that too much to ask?
Asses. They all are, all of them.

teddy.
May 31st, 2020, 03:14 PM
Bumblebellys heart broke. Maybe he was wrong, maybe she wouldn't be getting her warrior name after all. He exhaled loudly, ears pinning againist his head as he turned away from Ravenpaw and headed to the exit. "I gave you your chance, Ravenpaw. It's your funeral," He scoffed, dipping his head leave once again. You just couldn't save everyone sometimes.

--- Fallen One

MEAT ANGELS
May 31st, 2020, 03:20 PM
S-oft

Ravenpaw grinned, though it had returned to its usual dull, underwhelming, expression.
”Tell them I can’t wait.”
He could try, but nothing could break Ravenpaw. She would keep her personality, loyalty, even her bad traits, because Ravenpaw refused to change. She was her own cat, not another one of the mold. When others were circles, she’d be a square. Ravenpaw would never be perfect, it that was the thing about her. She made her own way.
Smile brightening for the first time in days, she gave another swipe at the moss.

Rani
May 31st, 2020, 08:19 PM
Duskpaw smiled as he felt Willowkit lean against him and heard her start to purr lightly. He almost overflowed with happiness as he heard her response. She thinks it would be nice! I can make her be less lonely and make sure she's safe! He smiled at her her, a little sad. This moment reminded him of his siblings. The feeling of them against his body. Wanting to protect them forever. He missed them so much.

Duskpaw purred louder as Willowkit talked. "That would be great. I'm glad that someone else understands what it's like." He gave her another kind smile and thought for a moment when he heard her idea. "Hmmm...Maybe we could...Oh! I know! I can teach you how to hunt a squirrel!" His face lit up at the idea. It would give him some training and show Willowkit a little bit of what it's like to be an apprentice!

Willowkits ears shot up and she bounced excitedly before leaning in to whisper a secret to Duskpaw. "I actually know a little bit about hunting crouches! Snowpaw has been teaching me because we want to be mentor apprentice eventually! Don't tell anyone though we don't know if Lionstar would allow it because it's probably gonna be in the same ceremony." This was willowkits biggest secret at the moment and in true willowkit fashion she could not keep it to save her life. But Duskpaw is a friend so its probably ok... "But Id love to see if I can learn more! I'm gonna be the most ready apprentice ever when I get there!" Duskpaw was the best! Hes sweet nice cuddly and caring and happy to play with her even if she was a kit! He's gotta be the best tom in camp and her ears pinked a bit thinking on how much shes enjoyed spending time with him so far.

RedHead
May 31st, 2020, 11:24 PM
A ping of sadness hit Petuniapaw as she watched the younger molly quickly wipe her face. She knew what Ripplepaw must be feeling. Hiding the fact she was crying? Petunia had done that way to many times to not spot it in another cat. The white and ginger patched molly moved over to the smaller tabby. "Mmm," She let out before getting in the other apprentices nest. It was obvious she wasn't fine. "I know you say your fine... but would you mind cuddling? It really helps." Petuniapaw meowed. She might be polite but sometimes being a bit pushy was fine. Right? "Cuddling helps you sleep I mean." The molly added offering Ripplepaw a warm smile. Would this work? She hoped. Petuniapaw just wanted to help the silver tabby feel batter. Not con her or anything like that. It was sad to see other cats sad. It hurt. Knowing the feeling they were going through. She hated that and Ripplepaw didn't need to feel that. Its not fair... why does the world always hurt cats like Ripplepaw? Petunia asked silently, her slender tail laying over her friends flack.

Ripplepaw blinked in surprise as Petuniapaw clambered into her nest next to her, scooting over so the she-cat could fit, but still being bewildered by the action. She didn't protest though, instead just nodding at Petuniapaw's reasoning before curling up closer, pressing her face into Petuniapaw's chest. The older apprentice was right. It was nice. Tears were still falling down her cheeks but now... well... Ripplepaw could already feel herself start feeling calmer with Petuniapaw's presence. She hated being alone, so cuddling with her friend was the best comfort she could receive in her saddened state of mind. "Yeah... it does. Thank you." Ripplepaw meowed quietly, curling her paws a bit deeper into the nest below her. "I just.... Tinypaw is gone." She whispered hoarsely, squeezing her eyes shut as she felt more tears begin to overflow. She hated crying.

Shade.
June 1st, 2020, 12:41 AM
"Well at least you helped to feed the Clan" Dogpaw replied.

Shadeleaf

"Honestly I don't know. I just gave the magpie to Gingerpaw." she shrugged.
"Anyway, how did you do in the apprentice tournament?

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 1st, 2020, 12:49 AM
"Honestly I don't know. I just gave the magpie to Gingerpaw." she shrugged.
"Anyway, how did you do in the apprentice tournament?

"I was still a kit when is started" Dogpaw told Lotuspaw."What about you?" he asked.

Shade.
June 1st, 2020, 12:50 AM
"I was still a kit when is started" Dogpaw told Lotuspaw."What about you?" he asked.

"I lost in the second round." she replies with embarrasment.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 1st, 2020, 01:20 AM
"I lost in the second round." she replies with embarrasment.

"That's impressive that you made it that far. I would of lost in the first round" Dogpaw tried to reassure Lotuspaw, so she wouldn't feel embarrassed.

Shade.
June 1st, 2020, 01:23 AM
"That's impressive that you made it that far. I would of lost in the first round" Dogpaw tried to reassure Lotuspaw, so she wouldn't feel embarrassed.

"Honestly you would've done great." she said. Dogpaw seemed a lot more agile than her and her massive paws.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 1st, 2020, 01:32 AM
"Honestly you would've done great." she said. Dogpaw seemed a lot more agile than her and her massive paws.

"I'm sure I would of done horrible. My mentor has taught me one thing. I was taught how to hunt mice and voles by a rouge-" Dogpaw told Lotuspaw, stopping suddenly. Hopefully she doesn't question about the rouge. He had met a rouge, and instead of chasing her off or heading back to camp, he had asked her to teach him to hunt. He had told her he would see her again. The tom hoped she wouldn't question him for saying that a rouge had taught him to hunt, instead of his mentor, Blazeclaw.

Shade.
June 1st, 2020, 01:39 AM
"I'm sure I would of done horrible. My mentor has taught me one thing. I was taught how to hunt mice and voles by a rouge-" Dogpaw told Lotuspaw, stopping suddenly. Hopefully she doesn't question about the rouge. He had met a rouge, and instead of chasing her off or heading back to camp, he had asked her to teach him to hunt. He had told her he would see her again. The tom hoped she wouldn't question him for saying that a rouge had taught him to hunt, instead of his mentor, Blazeclaw.

Lotuspaw saw the other apprentice stop himself. She decided not to ask questions. She was unsure, though. Hopefully it was nothing.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 1st, 2020, 01:42 AM
Lotuspaw saw the other apprentice stop himself. She decided not to ask questions. She was unsure, though. Hopefully it was nothing.

"Well, Maybe we can practice battle moves one day or train together?" Dogpaw suggested, wanting to change the subject.

Shade.
June 1st, 2020, 01:44 AM
"Well, Maybe we can practice battle moves one day or train together?" Dogpaw suggested, wanting to change the subject.

"That would be great. I usually just fall onto my opponent and crush them with weight. I'm ridiculously huge." she laughs.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 1st, 2020, 06:45 PM
"That would be great. I usually just fall onto my opponent and crush them with weight. I'm ridiculously huge." she laughs.

"Well, that's one way of winning a battle, but I'm sure you know some moves, right?" Dogpaw asked Lotuspaw.

Shade.
June 2nd, 2020, 02:38 AM
"Well, that's one way of winning a battle, but I'm sure you know some moves, right?" Dogpaw asked Lotuspaw.

"I can rear up and scratch the oponent. Mostly, I kinda figure them out on my own." she said.

Elementals
June 2nd, 2020, 01:31 PM
Puddle~

Silentpaw had closed his eyes again and woke up in the Riverclan den. He sniffed himself and decided that he needed to bath in the Cattail Pond. He quickly poked Berrypaw and waited for her to stir.

Fuzzy
June 2nd, 2020, 02:00 PM
Ripplepaw blinked in surprise as Petuniapaw clambered into her nest next to her, scooting over so the she-cat could fit, but still being bewildered by the action. She didn't protest though, instead just nodding at Petuniapaw's reasoning before curling up closer, pressing her face into Petuniapaw's chest. The older apprentice was right. It was nice. Tears were still falling down her cheeks but now... well... Ripplepaw could already feel herself start feeling calmer with Petuniapaw's presence. She hated being alone, so cuddling with her friend was the best comfort she could receive in her saddened state of mind. "Yeah... it does. Thank you." Ripplepaw meowed quietly, curling her paws a bit deeper into the nest below her. "I just.... Tinypaw is gone." She whispered hoarsely, squeezing her eyes shut as she felt more tears begin to overflow. She hated crying.

Petuniapaw was glad that Ripplepaw didn't fight her cuddling against her. Even curling into her instead of away. The ginger and white patched molly rested her tail on her friends back, stroking it lightly. That was what Sugarapple had done to her when she was sad as a kit so it had to be helpful right? Or was just cuddling helpful? Honestly Petuniapaw didn't know but she was still trying to help the younger molly. "Don't mention it..." She hummed softly. A saddened look stayed on her face as she felt dampness hit her chest. Ripplepaw was really crying... She lost someone..."It'll be okay... Tinypaw will always be in your heart. When someone is gone they never really leave, you get to have them in your heart and memories." Petuniapaw whispered back. She would press her muzzle to the top of the silver tabby's head. "Its hard to lose cats... but my mama always told me they live on and I believe my brother and her are living on in my heart. And even those who aren't here live on, wither they die or just leave us." The young molly explained quietly, emotion thick in her voice.

Puddle~
June 2nd, 2020, 02:03 PM
Puddle~

Silentpaw had closed his eyes again and woke up in the Riverclan den. He sniffed himself and decided that he needed to bath in the Cattail Pond. He quickly poked Berrypaw and waited for her to stir.

Berrypaw blinked her eyes open to see the dark interior of the apprentices' den, the sleeping forms of her fellow apprentices all around her, and Silentpaw, who had already awoken and was nudging her fully awake. Judging from the slight moonlight shining through the entrance of the den, the molly guessed they probably had a while before the sun came up, which would work out just fine for the plan she had in mind. He wounds from the night's training session were still fresh, and although the smaller ones had mostly scabbed over, the larger ones were still slowly bleeding out. A good wash would probably stop them sooner, but for her plan to work, she needed a bit of fresh blood to use. Nudging Silentpaw back to let him know she was fully awake, the apprentice leaned over to whisper in his ear. "Alright, I have a plan. We have to sneak out through the dirtplace tunnel. I know what I'm gonna do, and we'll just have to figure something out for you once we get out there." Without another word, Berrypaw got slowly to her paws, careful not to disturb any of the sleeping figures around her. Creeping over to the entrance of the den, she turned around and gave a quick nod to her friend before disappearing out into the clearing.

Elementals
June 2nd, 2020, 03:13 PM
Berrypaw blinked her eyes open to see the dark interior of the apprentices' den, the sleeping forms of her fellow apprentices all around her, and Silentpaw, who had already awoken and was nudging her fully awake. Judging from the slight moonlight shining through the entrance of the den, the molly guessed they probably had a while before the sun came up, which would work out just fine for the plan she had in mind. He wounds from the night's training session were still fresh, and although the smaller ones had mostly scabbed over, the larger ones were still slowly bleeding out. A good wash would probably stop them sooner, but for her plan to work, she needed a bit of fresh blood to use. Nudging Silentpaw back to let him know she was fully awake, the apprentice leaned over to whisper in his ear. "Alright, I have a plan. We have to sneak out through the dirtplace tunnel. I know what I'm gonna do, and we'll just have to figure something out for you once we get out there." Without another word, Berrypaw got slowly to her paws, careful not to disturb any of the sleeping figures around her. Creeping over to the entrance of the den, she turned around and gave a quick nod to her friend before disappearing out into the clearing.

Silentpaw leaned in and listened to Berrypaw's response. He nodded his head to her idea and followed her out separately. He looked back to see if anyone was awake, thankfully not. Silentpaw nodded back to Berrypaw once he was out and followed her to where ever they were going.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 2nd, 2020, 06:15 PM
"I can rear up and scratch the oponent. Mostly, I kinda figure them out on my own." she said.

"Doesn't Seedcrush teach you?" Dogpaw asked Lotuspaw.

Shade.
June 2nd, 2020, 11:55 PM
"Doesn't Seedcrush teach you?" Dogpaw asked Lotuspaw.

"Nope? My mentor is Leopardblaze. It used to be Petalwish but she neglected me soo...." said Lotuspaw.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 3rd, 2020, 12:14 AM
"Nope? My mentor is Leopardblaze. It used to be Petalwish but she neglected me soo...." said Lotuspaw.

"Oh sorry. I must of been thinking about the wrong cat" Dogpaw apologized."Does Leopardblaze teach you anything?" the tom asked her.

(Sorry for typing Seedcrush that day. My brain wasn't working and I must of mixed Dogpaw's RP with my ShadowClan cat's RP. My bad)

Shade.
June 3rd, 2020, 01:26 AM
"Oh sorry. I must of been thinking about the wrong cat" Dogpaw apologized."Does Leopardblaze teach you anything?" the tom asked her.

(Sorry for typing Seedcrush that day. My brain wasn't working and I must of mixed Dogpaw's RP with my ShadowClan cat's RP. My bad)

"Oh yes. She's a great mentor and a wonderful friend. She teaches me hunting and fishing. We had some battle practice with Peachpaw and her mentor." replied Lotuspaw enthusiastically. She had really enjoyed it, even if Peachpaw had been a bit annoying and smug.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 3rd, 2020, 05:00 AM
"Oh yes. She's a great mentor and a wonderful friend. She teaches me hunting and fishing. We had some battle practice with Peachpaw and her mentor." replied Lotuspaw enthusiastically. She had really enjoyed it, even if Peachpaw had been a bit annoying and smug.

"That's great. My mentor barely does anything" Dogpaw told Lotuspaw. Blazeclaw, the former ShadowClan tom, seemed to never be around to teach him.

RedHead
June 4th, 2020, 07:48 AM
Petuniapaw was glad that Ripplepaw didn't fight her cuddling against her. Even curling into her instead of away. The ginger and white patched molly rested her tail on her friends back, stroking it lightly. That was what Sugarapple had done to her when she was sad as a kit so it had to be helpful right? Or was just cuddling helpful? Honestly Petuniapaw didn't know but she was still trying to help the younger molly. "Don't mention it..." She hummed softly. A saddened look stayed on her face as she felt dampness hit her chest. Ripplepaw was really crying... She lost someone..."It'll be okay... Tinypaw will always be in your heart. When someone is gone they never really leave, you get to have them in your heart and memories." Petuniapaw whispered back. She would press her muzzle to the top of the silver tabby's head. "Its hard to lose cats... but my mama always told me they live on and I believe my brother and her are living on in my heart. And even those who aren't here live on, wither they die or just leave us." The young molly explained quietly, emotion thick in her voice.

Ripplepaw listened quietly to Petuniapaw, her crying beginning to subside now. She was still sad, and felt very lonely, yes. But she wasn't going to continue crying, she was strong and could handle herself, so crying wasn't something she was going to let go on for long. Though as she turned to Petuniapaw, who was smiling kindly and just... saying all the things that Ripplepaw knew but just needed to hear again, the silver she-cat smiled back. It was a bit wobbly, and not the brightest, but it was real. "You're not going to leave though, are you Petuniapaw?" Ripplepaw asked softly, her tail curling tighter around herself. "You're going to be around when I need you, always?" Her silvery eyes shone with hope and and trust as she stared at the other molly.

~dust~
June 4th, 2020, 08:10 AM
"Dogpaw time to train" he said he felt bad he hasn't been around he has had alot on his mind.
Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 5th, 2020, 12:59 AM
"Dogpaw time to train" he said he felt bad he hasn't been around he has had alot on his mind.
Lynxpaw

Dogpaw looked up."Okay" the apprentice stood up and padded towards Blazeclaw.

Fuzzy
June 5th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Ripplepaw listened quietly to Petuniapaw, her crying beginning to subside now. She was still sad, and felt very lonely, yes. But she wasn't going to continue crying, she was strong and could handle herself, so crying wasn't something she was going to let go on for long. Though as she turned to Petuniapaw, who was smiling kindly and just... saying all the things that Ripplepaw knew but just needed to hear again, the silver she-cat smiled back. It was a bit wobbly, and not the brightest, but it was real. "You're not going to leave though, are you Petuniapaw?" Ripplepaw asked softly, her tail curling tighter around herself. "You're going to be around when I need you, always?" Her silvery eyes shone with hope and and trust as she stared at the other molly.

Emotions still gripped at her chest as Ripplepaw relaxed against her. It seemed she had stopped crying. Petuniapaw wasn't sure but she stayed quiet and still by the younger molly. Ripple lost Tinypaw, sadly Petunia didn't know what relation the silver tabby had with the other apprentice. She never met him. Just heard about him. Maybe they were close friends? Or family. I just hope he's out there somewhere.... for her sake.. Petuniapaw mused rather saddened by the thought. Ripplepaw's question however, caught her by surprise. No one had ever asked her that. The ginger and white patched molly had asked others, practically bagged her brother to never leave her. Yet he was taken by an evil bird. Still, a smile found its way on her muzzle. "Always." Petuniapaw assured her. "I'm not going anywhere Ripplepaw, you can count on that." She added her amber eyes meeting Ripplepaw's silvery ones. That's right, she was never going to leave anyone like she was left. Her smile widening Petuniapaw booped Ripplepaw's nose with her own. "I'll always be here." She added with a puff of happiness.

Mo0nbli
June 5th, 2020, 07:27 PM
Skykit wandered in, looking for cherrypaw. “CHERRYPAW I NEED YOU.” She yowled at top volume. Where was she??@Goldwhisker

Sweetie
June 5th, 2020, 09:32 PM
Shimm

That's it, i have to talk to him. Sparrowpaw and Sunpaw hadn't really talked since they were kits, and Sparrowpaw wanted his brother back. Although, he was a bit worried about how they would talk, since they were both much different then when they were kits. He took and deep breath, and walked over to Sunpaw and sat down, and padded at his back. "Hey Sunpaw, we need to talk." He said firmly. Usually, Sparrowpaw would say it softly or quietly, but as it was said, he was different.

Sunpaw was enjoying the warmth the sun had to offer through the cracks of the apprentice den. Closing his eyes, purring, and curled up into a ball the tom was happy. It was so nice to still sleep in since Goosefury has not bothered him to train. Ahhh, this is the life Relishing the peace until pawsteps came towards his way and the fiery tom opened one ocean blue eye. It was Sparrowpaw...well I would have to deal with him sooner than later. Sunpaw thought as he yawned and sat up to face his brother. "What is there to talk about?" Obviously he knew but Sunpaw didn't want to be the one who addressed it.

marshy
June 5th, 2020, 10:19 PM
Shimm

"What-What did i do that made you... not wanna talk to me anymore?" Sparrowpaw still didn't quite understand what made Sunpaw dislike him so much, and if he wanted to be friends with him again, he'd have to understand that.

~RooRoo~
June 6th, 2020, 01:49 PM
Skykit wandered in, looking for cherrypaw. “CHERRYPAW I NEED YOU.” She yowled at top volume. Where was she??@Goldwhisker
Hmm. Hey! What’s wrong? Cherrypaw perked her head up tilted her head.

RedHead
June 7th, 2020, 05:39 AM
Emotions still gripped at her chest as Ripplepaw relaxed against her. It seemed she had stopped crying. Petuniapaw wasn't sure but she stayed quiet and still by the younger molly. Ripple lost Tinypaw, sadly Petunia didn't know what relation the silver tabby had with the other apprentice. She never met him. Just heard about him. Maybe they were close friends? Or family. I just hope he's out there somewhere.... for her sake.. Petuniapaw mused rather saddened by the thought. Ripplepaw's question however, caught her by surprise. No one had ever asked her that. The ginger and white patched molly had asked others, practically bagged her brother to never leave her. Yet he was taken by an evil bird. Still, a smile found its way on her muzzle. "Always." Petuniapaw assured her. "I'm not going anywhere Ripplepaw, you can count on that." She added her amber eyes meeting Ripplepaw's silvery ones. That's right, she was never going to leave anyone like she was left. Her smile widening Petuniapaw booped Ripplepaw's nose with her own. "I'll always be here." She added with a puff of happiness.

Ripplepaw nodded at Petuniapaw's response, that was good enough for her. Petuniapaw said she wasn't going to leave, so she wouldn't, right? Ripplepaw was relying on it. Tail flicking, her eyes widened as the older apprentice booped her on the nose, before smiling, not as brightly as usual but, bright enough to show that she was convinced. "Thank you Petuniapaw." She meowed with a smile, ears flattening slightly as she lowered her head and curled up against the she-cat again. Comfort was all she needed right now. Without Tinypaw... she never got any of that lately.

Mo0nbli
June 7th, 2020, 09:54 AM
Skykit went close. “Come with me! We can’t let anyone else hear this.”Skykit, for a second, was worried that she didn’t want to. But I’m awesome and cute and amazing to be with so obviously she’s gonna come.. right? Goldwhisker

~RooRoo~
June 7th, 2020, 09:56 AM
~Cherrypaw~
Umm... sure? Cherrypaw tilted her head and slowly walked out of the den.
~Wavekit~
Soo... umm. You ask Skykit. Wavekit was shaking. Me dragon, u breakfast.

Mo0nbli
June 7th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Skykit bumped wavekit. “Hey, don’t be nervous! I’ve been planning this for a while, we’ll be fine. Anyway,” (to cherrypaw) “ ok. The reason we called you hear is bc things have been way too boring, so we wanted to catch a fish in one of those streams and was wondering if you”d come just in case we fall, you can save us.”

Mo0nbli
June 7th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Goldwhisker

Mo0nbli
June 7th, 2020, 10:10 AM
Frostflame wanders in, looking for applepaw. “APPLEPAW! I’M GONNA DO TRAINING WITH YOU! COME HERE!” He felt really bad about forgetting to mentor her. He figured he would go do the patrol by the sleepy thickets TeamMilkBot

~RooRoo~
June 7th, 2020, 10:19 AM
Skykit bumped wavekit. “Hey, don’t be nervous! I’ve been planning this for a while, we’ll be fine. Anyway,” (to cherrypaw) “ ok. The reason we called you hear is bc things have been way too boring, so we wanted to catch a fish in one of those streams and was wondering if you”d come just in case we fall, you can save us.”
~Cherrypaw~
If u say no would you still go? Cherrypaw stares at them.
~Wavekit~
Maybe? I don’t know! Wavekit still nervous stares at Skykit.

Mo0nbli
June 7th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Skykit rolled her eyes. Why was no one helping her with this? “Of course we’ll still go! If you won’t take us, we’ll get frostflame or someone else to.” Geez, These cats Are so jumpy! Goldwhisker

~RooRoo~
June 7th, 2020, 12:36 PM
Skykit rolled her eyes. Why was no one helping her with this? “Of course we’ll still go! If you won’t take us, we’ll get frostflame or someone else to.” Geez, These cats Are so jumpy! Goldwhisker
~Cherrypaw~
Ugh! Fine! I don’t want to be the reason for your death! Cherrypaw was very unsure in this.
~Wavekit~
Ok then. Let’s do this! Wavekit jumped.

Mo0nbli
June 7th, 2020, 12:41 PM
Skykit thought for a moment before talking. It might make more sense if we go right now.. “thank you so much, you guys are the best! But, when should we go? It’d be kinda cool if we went at night, incognito. But if someone sees us at, they’d be suspicious. But if they see us now, they... idk what they’d think.” To be honest, she did not want to get caught Goldwhisker

~RooRoo~
June 7th, 2020, 12:45 PM
Skykit thought for a moment before talking. It might make more sense if we go right now.. “thank you so much, you guys are the best! But, when should we go? It’d be kinda cool if we went at night, incognito. But if someone sees us at, they’d be suspicious. But if they see us now, they... idk what they’d think.” To be honest, she did not want to get caught Goldwhisker
~Cherrypaw~
Night. Please. Cherrypaw did not want to get in big trouble.
~Wavekit~
Ya! Let’s go at night when it’s Cary and the foxes and coyotes are out! Same for the hawks and owls! Wavekit was trying to scare Skykit out of it.

Mo0nbli
June 7th, 2020, 12:51 PM
Skykit was kinda worried herself, but she didn’t show it. “Yes! I’ve always wanted to see a hawk! We never get to do anything. Ok, night it is, thanks so much again.” Now all she had to do was wait. Or find something else to do until tonight Goldwhisker

~RooRoo~
June 7th, 2020, 12:54 PM
Skykit was kinda worried herself, but she didn’t show it. “Yes! I’ve always wanted to see a hawk! We never get to do anything. Ok, night it is, thanks so much again.” Now all she had to do was wait. Or find something else to do until tonight Goldwhisker
BIG FT FAIL!!! Wavekit thought to herself while Cherrypaw layer back down falling asleep.

Mo0nbli
June 7th, 2020, 12:58 PM
BIG FT FAIL!!! Wavekit thought to herself while Cherrypaw layer back down falling asleep.
Skiykit decided to try fall asleep. She’d been up all night the night before thinking what she could say to make more friends with the other kits. She sat down and stared at wavekit. “... wavekit! Are you asleep yet?”

~RooRoo~
June 7th, 2020, 01:01 PM
Skiykit decided to try fall asleep. She’d been up all night the night before thinking what she could say to make more friends with the other kits. She sat down and stared at wavekit. “... wavekit! Are you asleep yet?”
Wavekit roller over on her back the stretches out lying. No. Even though she was asleep for awhile.

Mo0nbli
June 7th, 2020, 01:06 PM
Skykit lay down next to her, quite for a moment. “Wavekit, do you actually want to sneak out?”@Goldwhisker

Dovey
June 7th, 2020, 02:44 PM
Frostflame wanders in, looking for applepaw. “APPLEPAW! I’M GONNA DO TRAINING WITH YOU! COME HERE!” He felt really bad about forgetting to mentor her. He figured he would go do the patrol by the sleepy thickets TeamMilkBot
(It’s ALMONDPAW!!!)
Almondpaw strolled out. “Let’s go!”

Mo0nbli
June 7th, 2020, 04:35 PM
(Oops, IT WAS SOMETHIN WITH A :I) frostflame tried to contain his excitement. “So, yeah. Not sure, but, Did you hear me? That we’ll be going to the sleepy thickets.”@TeamMilkBot

Sweetie
June 7th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Oh great he wanted to talk about this. Resiting to roll his ocean blue eyes the tom gave a deep sigh and made himself comfortable. "I disowned you because I felt like you did not care about our family and Dirtfur. You did not stand up for him and I was too blind to see that you were in the right and I was wrong." Sunpaw was still getting used to admitting his fault but his brother deserved an answer at least.

:Grimm:

Mo0nbli
June 8th, 2020, 08:14 AM
Frostflame thought for a moment. “Actually, let’s go hunting.” He figured that he could show almondpaw something. @TeamMilkBot

~RooRoo~
June 8th, 2020, 08:19 AM
Skykit lay down next to her, quite for a moment. “Wavekit, do you actually want to sneak out?”@Goldwhisker
(Let’s go to the nursery.)
Well... ya? Wavekit mewed.

marshy
June 8th, 2020, 09:35 AM
Shimm

Ahh... okay, that explains it... "Well, i don't think you were completely in the wrong... Dirtfur was our dad and i don't think you should have gotten punished for defending him. I was shy and quiet, you know i was. I didn't think my words would be important..."

Fuzzy
June 12th, 2020, 10:08 PM
Ripplepaw nodded at Petuniapaw's response, that was good enough for her. Petuniapaw said she wasn't going to leave, so she wouldn't, right? Ripplepaw was relying on it. Tail flicking, her eyes widened as the older apprentice booped her on the nose, before smiling, not as brightly as usual but, bright enough to show that she was convinced. "Thank you Petuniapaw." She meowed with a smile, ears flattening slightly as she lowered her head and curled up against the she-cat again. Comfort was all she needed right now. Without Tinypaw... she never got any of that lately.

The light that returned to Ripplepaw's eyes just made Petuniapaw's day. Who knew she could make cats happy again. It was an amazing thought.. to be able to cheer cats up more. Maybe that was another way she could help out her Clanmates! "You're welcome Ripplepaw." Petuniapaw meowed smiling at her friend. It was nice to just curl up together. The last cat to do that aside from Sugarapple was Goosefury, when they were both apprentices and he was trying to comfort her. Maybe it was just what you did when you were lonely or needed to cheer cats up? Petuniapaw wasn't sure but she enjoyed the quiet snuggles she was getting and the fact that Ripplepaw had brightened up and wasn't crying anymore. It was just a super nice feeling.

RedHead
June 14th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Ripplepaw remained curled against Petuniapaw's side, feeling herself starting to drift off to sleep. She was exhausted and tired and crying really took a lot out of her. But she was safe. And Tinypaw? Tinypaw was safe out there. Somewhere. Yeah. Letting out a sigh, Ripplepaw felt her muscles loosen up as she drifted off into a deep and undisturbed sleep, in the comforting presence of Petuniapaw.

Fuzzy

teddy.
June 17th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Bumblebelly was feeling... energetic! He wanted to be fun, happy, do just... something good! He knew his kittens were soon going to be apprentices, his nest soon empty... Maybe some flowers would replace his little bundles of sunshine that were about to leave a gaping hole in his heart and his nest. "Daypaw!" He called out, hoping the apprentice was around. He hadn't had too many interactions yet... It was about time he got more involved with them all. "Daypaw I need your help!" Bumblebelly chirped.

hope

panchiko
June 21st, 2020, 03:18 PM
// NOOO I'M SO SORRY tHIS IS SO LATE Scum ILY :heartbounce: also bumble is so sweET I-

dayheart skipped his way over to bumble. he was the only day- in the clan, right?? there better not be a copycat or he would smack their brain out!! HE was the original! "hiiii bumbleee!!!!!!! guess what, guess what, guess what! i'm dayheart noww!! i'm a big boyyy, i can hunt and everything!! aren't i cool?? you're cool!!" he should probably explain why he was in the apprentices' den, but eee, bumblebelly didn't have to know. dayheart putting a pretty little flower next to some of the apprentices' nests so they smelled nice when they woke up was day's little secret. he couldn't have stinkers smellying up the clan, hmph! "i wanna help!! pick me, pick me!!! wait.. oop.. you already picked me. yay, i'm the favorite! aaa, whatdya need me for?"

teddy.
June 21st, 2020, 03:43 PM
The pure energy from the apprentice almost knocked Bumblebelly off just feet. He felt all bashful but a youthful enegry engulfed him. "Well then what are you waiting for!" He roared out a loud, encouraging purr. "I'll race you down to the river bank.... one, two, three... GO!" Bumblebelly didn't wait, zooming out of the apprentices den.

/hehe post in the territory? hope

marshy
June 24th, 2020, 09:08 AM
@Sliverclover
(First training for Claypaw?)

Morningmeadow walked into the apprentice den to wake up her new apprentice, Claypaw. "Claypaw! Its time for your first day of training!"

Sweetie
July 12th, 2020, 12:13 AM
(This is before he was a warrior) ((Sorry for forgetting about this))

Sunpaw lifted his head, "Really? I...actions speak louder than words and well, I was blinded by my loyalty." The fiery tom was surprised that his brother explained his side, it made the tom feel bad for the way he treated him. But now that was in the past and they're still here now. They still are blood brothers and he'll continue to protect Sparrowpaw.

marshy
July 12th, 2020, 09:34 AM
Shimm
(Completely Fine!)

Sparrowpaw didn’t think that would be Sunpaws response, he thought he would brush over it. “Does.. does this mean we can be friends again?”

Sweetie
July 15th, 2020, 12:36 PM
(Wanna rp Sparrow and Sun in the present? Like Sun congratulating Sparrow for being a warrior)

Meeting his kin's gaze the fiery tom gave a smirk, "Friends? Nah, bro, we're brothers." Getting up the tom still towered over his brother. Moving closer Sunpaw decided to act like the older brother he was and messed with Sparrowpaw's head; messing up his fur.

marshy
July 15th, 2020, 01:19 PM
Shimm
(Sure! I think i may have mention you for that, but we can start a new rp!)

Sparrowpaw smiled the biggest smile ever as Sunpaw ruffled up his fur. Happy that he and his brother had finally made up!

Fuzzy
July 17th, 2020, 03:42 PM
Zesty Mango

Quietly Petuniapaw padded into the apprentice den. She had a flower crown she had made, blue and white flowers tied around in a loop. Honestly she wasn't sure why she was doing this. The cat she had in mind was a brat who was always in trouble it seemed. Maybe she felt sorry for him, or maybe she just wanted to show him that not every one hated him. "Blizzardpaw." Petuniapaw meowed walking up to the already larger white bundle of fur. Not waiting for a response she placed the flowers on his head. "Here, it matches your eyes."

Mango
July 17th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Zesty Mango

Quietly Petuniapaw padded into the apprentice den. She had a flower crown she had made, blue and white flowers tied around in a loop. Honestly she wasn't sure why she was doing this. The cat she had in mind was a brat who was always in trouble it seemed. Maybe she felt sorry for him, or maybe she just wanted to show him that not every one hated him. "Blizzardpaw." Petuniapaw meowed walking up to the already larger white bundle of fur. Not waiting for a response she placed the flowers on his head. "Here, it matches your eyes."

Blizzardpaw watched as his older adoptive sister padded into the den and placed a flower crown on his head. He though this was so stupid, flowers were something little kits played with, and the few cats who never grew out of playing with flowers and became medicine cats. So he shook the flower crown off his head tossing it back to her,” Flowers are for kittens and medicine cats, sister” he replied flicking his tail to the side confused why she’d waste her time with him anyways.

Fuzzy
July 17th, 2020, 04:29 PM
Blizzardpaw watched as his older adoptive sister padded into the den and placed a flower crown on his head. He though this was so stupid, flowers were something little kits played with, and the few cats who never grew out of playing with flowers and became medicine cats. So he shook the flower crown off his head tossing it back to her,” Flowers are for kittens and medicine cats, sister” he replied flicking his tail to the side confused why she’d waste her time with him anyways.

Sister... that was the first time she'd been called that since Jasper died! Yet, that kind got brushed off when she thought about what he said about flowers. No, no that wasn't true at all. Flowers were beautiful things that showed peace and gentleness existed even in the storms. Petuniapaw picked back up the flower crown and sat it down in a less ruffled state. "Flowers aren't just for kits and Medicine cats. Miss Otterstone- err strike, said not all flowers are herbs anyhow." She pointed out. "Besides, flowers are pretty things that the spirits made to give us beauty in life. They are made to be enjoyed brother, Sugarapple likes them too." Petuniapaw explained softly before offering him the flowers again. Even if the word brother felt wired on her tunge after not addressing someone with it for over ten moons she decided to return the sibling title he gave her.

Mango
July 17th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Sister... that was the first time she'd been called that since Jasper died! Yet, that kind got brushed off when she thought about what he said about flowers. No, no that wasn't true at all. Flowers were beautiful things that showed peace and gentleness existed even in the storms. Petuniapaw picked back up the flower crown and sat it down in a less ruffled state. "Flowers aren't just for kits and Medicine cats. Miss Otterstone- err strike, said not all flowers are herbs anyhow." She pointed out. "Besides, flowers are pretty things that the spirits made to give us beauty in life. They are made to be enjoyed brother, Sugarapple likes them too." Petuniapaw explained softly before offering him the flowers again. Even if the word brother felt wired on her tunge after not addressing someone with it for over ten moons she decided to return the sibling title he gave her.

Blizzardpaw was surprised that she was being nice to him still, everyone stormed off by this point,” Well. I don’t like flowers. I like fighting and swimming, and competitions!“ he meowed not being really rude just kinda being more blunt that he didn’t like flowers.

Fuzzy
July 17th, 2020, 06:07 PM
Blizzardpaw was surprised that she was being nice to him still, everyone stormed off by this point,” Well. I don’t like flowers. I like fighting and swimming, and competitions!“ he meowed not being really rude just kinda being more blunt that he didn’t like flowers.

He was a lot like Jasper.... Yeah she knew he looked sorta like him, with the big fluffy light colored pelt. But Petuniapaw was genuinely surprised by how much he reminded her of him. Maybe it was him calling her sister that got her thinking all of this? Either way it took her a moment to snap back to their conversation. "You don't have to like flowers, all the things you like are for you to like! I like swimming too and hunting, not to good at fighting." Petuniapaw admitted to Blizzardpaw. He wasn't half bad. "Oh, I've got a challenge for you!" She declared a half smile half smirk making its way on her muzzle. He gave her ideas she never thought of. "Your challange is to see how long you can keep this flower crown on your head without it falling off! If it does umm, you'll lose!" She explained.

Mango
July 17th, 2020, 06:13 PM
He was a lot like Jasper.... Yeah she knew he looked sorta like him, with the big fluffy light colored pelt. But Petuniapaw was genuinely surprised by how much he reminded her of him. Maybe it was him calling her sister that got her thinking all of this? Either way it took her a moment to snap back to their conversation. "You don't have to like flowers, all the things you like are for you to like! I like swimming too and hunting, not to good at fighting." Petuniapaw admitted to Blizzardpaw. He wasn't half bad. "Oh, I've got a challenge for you!" She declared a half smile half smirk making its way on her muzzle. He gave her ideas she never thought of. "Your challange is to see how long you can keep this flower crown on your head without it falling off! If it does umm, you'll lose!" She explained.

Blizzardpaw didn’t really think much of his siblings Earth, Fire, and Water much. He still remembered being named Air, but Blizzardpaw suited him better. He honestly could care less about those siblings, but he did care about some of his siblings here, speaking of siblings, he hadn’t seen Curlpaw since he left for the gathering this month, but he didn’t want to ask about him because he didn’t want to reveal that he cared about his family,” That’s an easy challenge!” he meowed placing the flower crown on his head. He didn’t actually mind the conversation.

Fuzzy
July 18th, 2020, 11:07 AM
Blizzardpaw didn’t really think much of his siblings Earth, Fire, and Water much. He still remembered being named Air, but Blizzardpaw suited him better. He honestly could care less about those siblings, but he did care about some of his siblings here, speaking of siblings, he hadn’t seen Curlpaw since he left for the gathering this month, but he didn’t want to ask about him because he didn’t want to reveal that he cared about his family,” That’s an easy challenge!” he meowed placing the flower crown on his head. He didn’t actually mind the conversation.

That easy? Honestly Petuniapaw felt proud of herself. She, got Blizzardpaw to put on a flower crown like it was nothing after he just said he didn't like them. The tom cat that was always in trouble, making messes of things and all kinds of stuff. He was proudly wearing it due to her challenge, that honestly she didn't think would have worked. A smile on her face Petuniapaw nodded in agreement. "Yes, it is an easy challenge." She agreed. "It looks good on you though, but maybe I should have given you a harder challenge?" The ginger and white molly suggested. Honestly she wasn't sure how to go about this, it was so strange to find someone who acted like her brother around her who also happened to be her adopted mother's adopted son, making him her adopted brother. Right? Petunia was honestly not sure how those things worked, to confusing. We're actually getting along.

Tigerstorm0926
July 18th, 2020, 11:13 AM
(OPEN)
Ravenpaw padded into the Apprentices Den and took one look at Blizzardpaw and almost burst out laughing. She shook her head and made her way over to her nest. She lay down and closed her eyes. She wasn't really tired, and probably wouldn't be able to fall asleep, but she might as well try.

gs29513
July 18th, 2020, 11:16 AM
Peeking into the den to see if she could spot her sister, Splashpaw called out softly. Wavepaw? Are you there? Hopefully her sister wasn't asleep or somewhere else. Then she wouldn't get to show her the fish. She caught a fish, which was THE BEST, and she was gonna be the BEST WARRIOR EVER. ~RooRoo~

Mango
July 18th, 2020, 01:14 PM
That easy? Honestly Petuniapaw felt proud of herself. She, got Blizzardpaw to put on a flower crown like it was nothing after he just said he didn't like them. The tom cat that was always in trouble, making messes of things and all kinds of stuff. He was proudly wearing it due to her challenge, that honestly she didn't think would have worked. A smile on her face Petuniapaw nodded in agreement. "Yes, it is an easy challenge." She agreed. "It looks good on you though, but maybe I should have given you a harder challenge?" The ginger and white molly suggested. Honestly she wasn't sure how to go about this, it was so strange to find someone who acted like her brother around her who also happened to be her adopted mother's adopted son, making him her adopted brother. Right? Petunia was honestly not sure how those things worked, to confusing. We're actually getting along.

Blizzardpaw smirked, still with the flower crown on,” I can do a harder challenge than this.” he meowed. He was picturing by harder challenge something like sneaking out of camp, or waking up Lionstar during the night, not Petuniapaw’s idea of a hard challenge, though he was surprised she was willing to do something that might be troublesome but he was willing to try the tougher challenges that were easy because she’d be scared of getting in trouble.

~RooRoo~
July 19th, 2020, 07:27 AM
Wavepaw was taking a nap. Rolled over in her dream and started snoring with most likely showed where she was at. gs29513

gs29513
July 19th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Stalking towards Wavepaw, Splashpaw leaped into the air, landing beside her sister. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 19th, 2020, 04:47 PM
Aah! she screamed startled, oh. It’s just you. What have you been up to? she asked purring. gs29513

gs29513
July 19th, 2020, 05:02 PM
I caught a fish, and after that I battle trained! Splashpaw announced excitedly. But also, I got lost. she mewed a bit crestfallen. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 19th, 2020, 06:12 PM
I haven’t been trained yet. she sighed. (Shimm never answers me, gs29513 )

gs29513
July 19th, 2020, 06:14 PM
Oh, that's to bad. Splashpaw mewed, sad for her sister. Maybe ask a warrior.
I did, and that's how I trained. It was fun! ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 19th, 2020, 06:17 PM
Ya. I could join you?!? she asked and said. gs29513

gs29513
July 19th, 2020, 06:21 PM
If I find someone else, sure! Splashpaw mewed happily. We can catch all the fish in the river! ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 20th, 2020, 06:28 AM
Yay! she meowed then lacy the den to find her mentor. gs29513

BEAR.
July 20th, 2020, 09:25 PM
-- THIS IS AN OPEN POST FOR ALL RIVERCLAN
APPRENTICES WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE! --
You DO NOT need to have signed up in the Drill! thread
to join in!
"Apprentices, come join me over here for a moment!"

Lionstar had to duck to get into the den, taking a seat near the back so the apprentices could crowd around him.

"I have a very special task for you all. I want to stage a raid on our warriors' den. A drill, to test their response and reaction time and see how our Clan would be able to fare against an attack on our own camp.

"This will be a surprise attack, so I don't want any of you to spread this around. The raid will be tonight: claws sheathed, we do not want to actually harm anyone, but I want you to smack the warriors as hard as you possibly can.

"This is on a volunteer basis only. Don't feel like you have to come if you don't want to. You'll be missing out on a learning opportunity, but that's your own loss." Hint, hint, to the party poopers who wanted to sulk about being given something to do. "For the rest of you.. meet me by the camp entrance tonight, when the moon is at it's highest peak. I will move you into position and announce when you are to attack."

Even if they only had a few apprentices join in, Lionstar didn't mind too much. They could still proceed with the plan, even if those who participated were outnumbered.

After his little announcement, he rose to his paws to prepare to head out of the den. "If you have any questions, now is the time to ask."[ Rani, gs29513, ~RooRoo~, Shadeleaf, TroubleandTsunami, elysian, Tigerstorm0926, StealthWarrior, Starfall, hope, wren, Elementals, Sugarglider, Zesty Mango, The Shadow Flower, Shimm, Estelle ]

Tigerstorm0926
July 20th, 2020, 09:28 PM
(OPEN)
Ravenpaw looked up as Lionstar made his announcement. Her excitement quickly mounted. A raid? On the warriors? Seemed like fun! "Awesome!" she meowed mostly to herself, her bright blue eyes glittering.

gs29513
July 20th, 2020, 09:29 PM
This was going to be THE BEST! Splashpaw couldn't wait to go and totally beat all the warriors butts off, and smack them SUPER HARD. Turning excitedly to her sister, she hissed We gotta do this! It'll be AWESOME! ~RooRoo~

panchiko
July 20th, 2020, 09:31 PM
scrambling up to her paws as she flinched, the apprentice noticed lionstar's voice as he began one of his announcements. a rAID? this was going to be so fun! there were just so many good ideas going around; first ripplepaw's wonderful grayfins catching -- craycrabs, crabfish, whatever they were called --, now lionstar's raid idea! ....it was a shame oakflame wasn't in on it.

questions? spiderpaw had a total of one.

"can i get a pat on the head if i participate?" spiderpaw asked. she really wanted the validation that came from a pat on the head at the moment, to be honest, although even if lionstar said no to the pat on the head spiderpaw would probably still participate anyway. this was too lovely an opportunity to miss out! they were going to do great.

vellichor
July 20th, 2020, 09:35 PM
Lionstar!! Oh, dear! What happened, was he mad? He didn’t look mad. Why was he, the BIG LEADER, in the APPRENTICE’S DEN? What? Huh? A — a raid? On the warriors? Oh!! Sheathed claws, he could do that!!! Maybe this would be fun...? Or at least a way to prove he could useful!

He heard an apprentice pipe up beside him about head rubs? Beanpaw didn’t know what that was about but okay. Beanpaw would gently pat the cat on the head, hoping that made them happy. He recognized her... Spiderpaw? Hmm. Well, maybe they could stick together! "H hi!! Why don’t we stick together? We could get more warriors that way, I think!"

Yay, strategy!

hope

The Shadow Flower
July 20th, 2020, 09:40 PM
StonePaw would nod enthusiastically.
This would be fun!

Elementals
July 20th, 2020, 10:09 PM
~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw popped his head up as soon as he saw the leader. Giving a shy thoughtful look as he wondered if he should join, Silentpaw did want to join in the fun. It would be nice to test out his skills. He wondered how his mentor would react to the raid.

“II-I wwish ttto jjoin,” Silentpaw stuttered as he volunteered. He was not used to talking amongst a group so his public speaking skills weren’t the best. The tabby tapped his paw against the ground to test out his paws.

Mango
July 20th, 2020, 10:16 PM
Blizzardpaw puffed up his chest in pride,” I call dibs on Thistlestep.” he loudly declared.

Shade.
July 21st, 2020, 03:59 AM
Lizardpaw walked over and sat down. Her gaze was cold as usual.
"I will participate.* She said in an equally cold voice.

~RooRoo~
July 21st, 2020, 06:46 AM
Ya! she jumped on her sister in a play tackle. gs29513

gs29513
July 21st, 2020, 07:06 AM
We're going to beat the warriors butts! Splashpaw squealed happily, excited to do something fun! Maybe we should go practice! Like, battle moves and stuff so we can beat up all the warriors! she suggested, practically levitating in excitement. ~RooRoo~

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 07:12 AM
Badgerpaw would think about it. She stood up and moved to the corner, where she could be alone.

StealthWarrior
July 21st, 2020, 10:42 AM
Stealthpaw got an evil glint in her eyes mumbling to her self, "Watchout Reedwhisker!" turning to see if she could see Sootpaw, she called out, "Sootpaw!" Then lowered her voice, "Wanna attack our mentors together?"

Sugarglider

~RooRoo~
July 21st, 2020, 10:42 AM
Ok! Let’s go! she ran out of the den laughing at get sister. gs29513

gs29513
July 21st, 2020, 11:26 AM
Wait Wavepaw! Splashpaw called after her sister. Lionstar might have something else to say! ~RooRoo~

Zero
July 21st, 2020, 11:47 AM
Fenpaw perked up from his spot nearby, padding over Lionstar as he had started to talk - figuring whatever he had to say was important if he had taken the time to come talk to all of them privately.

Hearing that they were going to stage a mock-raid on the warriors lit a spark of interest in his eyes - he was definitely interested in that. Honestly, even if he had no idea how to fight, he'd do anything his leader asked of him so he was definitely showing up tonight.

wren
July 21st, 2020, 02:08 PM
Fenpaw perked up from his spot nearby, padding over Lionstar as he had started to talk - figuring whatever he had to say was important if he had taken the time to come talk to all of them privately.

Hearing that they were going to stage a mock-raid on the warriors lit a spark of interest in his eyes - he was definitely interested in that. Honestly, even if he had no idea how to fight, he'd do anything his leader asked of him so he was definitely showing up tonight.

Stingpaw was seated in his nest, he was gifted with large ears and good hearing and was quick to pick up on what Lionstar was saying. Perhaps he lacked faith in his own warriors, or perhaps truly as he said it was it was simply a test for them. The dilute torbie only suppressed a snicker of amusement. Perhaps he’d find Hailfang in the throng of cats and duel it out with his mentor. He was impatient with to get to battle training.

As fenpaw- if he could remember his name correctly padded up to tune in he caught the glimmer of excitement in his eyes and felt a smirk tug at his own features. ”Excited?” he pressed not bothering to glance over entirely

~RooRoo~
July 21st, 2020, 04:12 PM
Oh. Ok. she mewed awkwardly backing to her sister then laughed. gs29513

sootsplashed
July 21st, 2020, 05:06 PM
Sootpaw smiled. She was definently going to enjoy this! Waking up warriors and attacking them, with claws sheathed of course."I'll join! Stealthpaw, how about we stick together and attack our mentors?" She was completely oblivious to Stealthpaw literally jsut asking the same thing. This was going to be
so.
much.
fun.
StealthWarrior

gs29513
July 21st, 2020, 05:44 PM
After this though, let's find a warrior, and have them teach us the moves of their demise! Splashpaw suggested happily. ~RooRoo~