Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 11:30 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:23 AM
“Romeo, Romeo, where art...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:19 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by hermeswind
Today 11:14 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 11:11 AM

Old February 22nd, 2017, 10:48 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Dusk Flls on SkyClan 2; Return of The False King

"N-No?" the words passed by him, and as they did something snapped. "No! Do you not know who I am! I am Onyx!" he snarled. "You wait! Soon you'll bow before me begging for mercy!" he snarled, and with that, bounded of home. To the Syndicate.

"IIIII'M BAAAAAACK!!!"

Onyx has regained his memory, and now he is out for blood and number. His reign will return. But first he wants revenge. So he returns to SkyClan and kills a few cats and becoming more blood thirsty as he does, making him remember more and more. The False King will get his throne.
(TFK if you read it all)

~roles~
cats killed
Cat to welcome him back into the syndicate
Cat to be the first to face him in DS

Form~
Name
Looks
PPD
RP example(must have! Pls use a spoiler to save space!)
Old February 22nd, 2017, 10:55 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dusk Flls on SkyClan 2; Return of The False King

Name; lillith
Gender; molly
Role; ds cat he faces
Looks; ref pics + personality found here
PPD; 4.90
RP example;

"Pyre...paw? You're an apprentice too?"
Rabbitpaw piped up, her fur relaxing as the stranger revealed himself to be a fellow cat- she'd been ready to attack for a few seconds, but now she didn't think it was necessary. "That's awesome- the name's Rabbitpaw!" She grinned, bright eyes gleaming as she talked to the Shadowclan cat, unaware of his affiliations with the rival clan. The setting of her kithood didn't leave her with a lot of time to make friends- her mother and siblings were gone, but she didn't exactly know them long enough to miss them as much as the rest of her family did. "I never got many chances to make friends- really, I'm only close to my dad and my sister- so it's nice to meet you!" She exclaimed, excited to be meeting somebody new.
Rabbitpaw talked first and thought later- it never even crossed her mind how she was across the border, seeing as she hadn't learned anything related to scent markers yet from her mentor. She was too curious to worry about possible dangers, not when there was so much to do and what seemed like not enough time to do it. Her tail flicked behind her in a surge of energy as she stopped talking, beginning to settle down for a second and sit in the territory, a bit tired out from her long walk. She was happy to meet a new friend, but everybody needs to rest eventually.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 03:38 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Name
Ajax

Role
Cat who welcomes onyx back.
He's part of onyx's little groupie XD

Looks
http://www.catsinn.com/wp-content/up...KinkedTail.jpg

PPD

RP example
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...hp?t=21&page=6

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 23rd, 2017 at 03:44 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 05:56 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
"N-No?" the words passed by him, and as they did something snapped. "No! Do you not know who I am! I am Onyx!" he snarled. "You wait! Soon you'll bow before me begging for mercy!" he snarled, and with that, bounded of home. To the Syndicate.

"IIIII'M BAAAAAACK!!!"

Onyx has regained his memory, and now he is out for blood and number. His reign will return. But first he wants revenge. So he returns to SkyClan and kills a few cats and becoming more blood thirsty as he does, making him remember more and more. The False King will get his throne.
(TFK if you read it all)

~roles~
cats killed
Cat to welcome him back into the syndicate
Cat to be the first to face him in DS

Form~
Name
Looks
PPD
RP example(must have! Pls use a spoiler to save space!)
Name: Slash
Role: DS cat who welcomes him back
Looks: http://manchesterinklink.com/wp-cont...PCA-Angell.jpg
PPD: 35.80

Larkcry blinked down at the kit in front of him, surprised. "What are you doing out here?" he asked. The kit's only reply was a small mewl. The young kit looked about a half moon old, barely out of his nest. What's he doing all the way out here? he wondered. He checked over the kit, and scent of rogue hit his nostrils, making him recoil. Ugh! He smells like crowfood! Scrunching up his nose, he leaned closer. He couldn't see any scratches or cuts, so he figured the kit was fine, maybe just hungry. He was just left here, he thought. What kind of mother would do that? Well, I can't worry about that now. I need to get him into camp. The kit was a small, dark grey tabby with amber eyes. He picked the kitten up by the scruff and started walking back to camp, when the same stench hit his nose. Glancing around, he sat the tiny tabby in a gorse bush and spotted the source. A lighter grey tabby she-cat, with green eyes this time. She hadn't noticed him yet. How dare she abandon her kit! he thought bitterly, lips curling into a snarl. He unsheathed his claws. There was no cover on the moor, no where to sneak up on her, and that was the only resentment he had against the land. He spat angrily and leaped for her, his short legs covering ground fast. She turned around and let a yowl of surprise as she was knocked down. He pinned her underneath him, one paw over her throat, claws pressing down lightly. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled. Her only reply was a frightened meep. He growled. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled again, this time putting a little pressure on her throat. "I wanted a safe place for my kits," she rasped. "Then why did you abandon the smallest of your litter out in the open where any predator could get him?" Larkcry spat. "H-how did you find Ash? H-he was hidden!" the she-cat stammered. "A blind rabbit could've seen that kit from a tree length away!" he yowled. "You call that hidden?" He raised a paw high, claws glinting maliciously in the sunlight. The rogue's eyes widened. The Windclan warrior brought his paw down on the she-cats threat. Blood spattered his chest and he got off of her. Mewls hit his ears and he followed the sound to two other kits, one a very light grey tabby and another a deep black. He licked the blood of his chest fur and then picked one up and put it on his back. He picked up the other one by her scruff and then went back to fetch the first kit. Then he headed back to the camp,the kits swinging in his mouth. (It isn't always going to be this long, the length of the post depends on what I'm replying to or how tired I am that day)

TFK

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; February 23rd, 2017 at 12:10 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 07:08 AM

Cool Re: Dusk Flls on SkyClan 2; Return of The False King

{ @Marble }
I accept you!

On the cat he fightsa imma wait a little longer, also I need skc kitties to kill heh ^^"
Old February 23rd, 2017, 11:00 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Moonfang
Name: Angel
Role Wanted: DS Cat He Faces
Looks + Personality: Clicky Poo {I'll Link In A Little While, My Computer Won't Copy And Paste}
PPD: 9.18
Role Play Example:
{I'll Post This A Little Later}
Other: I really want these two to be enemies, that would be a scary rivalry lamo

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 23rd, 2017, 11:20 AM

Cool Re: Dusk Flls on SkyClan 2; Return of The False King

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Moonfang
Name: Angel
Role Wanted: DS Cat He Faces
Looks + Personality: Clicky Poo {I'll Link In A Little While, My Computer Won't Copy And Paste}
PPD: 9.18
Role Play Example:
{I'll Post This A Little Later}
Other: I really want these two to be enemies, that would be a scary rivalry lamo
Ohhhhhhh I accept you! Alright I need forms for skc kitties!!!!
Old February 23rd, 2017, 11:32 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Would it be ok if he injures one of my cats but doesn't kill, as he luckily escapes. (Him escaping would only be because a patrol of cat come and saves him, or My kitty escapes through the trees.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 23rd, 2017, 03:22 PM
mapless wanderer

Name: Kami
Role: Cat who welcomes Onie back
Looks: In link
PPD: Uhhh.... A lot?
RP example: Will get soon

read the edit reason
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; February 23rd, 2017 at 03:26 PM. Reason: TFK
Old February 23rd, 2017, 09:30 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Name: Stonefire
Role: SkC cat that is killed
Looks: He has long thick gray fur, like a riverclan cat. It is marked with both lighter and darker patches of gray adding more of a dappled appearance to him. His eyes are dark green
Other: He was Cliffheart's appie so it'll add some more hatred for a Cliff towards Oynx :3 tfk
PPD: 9.00
RP example:

Chirppaw went back to her spot, the same place she had started before. As Auroraflame moved the pebble closer, and told her she would make it easier, she emitted a small grunt of annoyance. Great, now she thinks I'm not as good. Well I'll show her.... She thought smuggly. She didn't want Auroraflame to think less of her, or that she couldn't handle the original distance. Chirppaw knew she could, she just had to force her mentor to see that. So before she performed the jump, she took several places backwards, making the distance between her and the pebble even with what it was before. Now she was able to crouch down, a smile growing on her maw. She would get this. She had to get this. She crouched, her belly fur brushing the ground because of its length. Her tensed her hind muscles and made sure they were level with the rest of her body, allowing the most power to her spring. She flicked her ears back and make her tail stick out straight behind her like a board. Her honey brown hues were narrowed, full of concentration. She shifted on her hind quarters and sprang. She soared through the air, and she realized that the pebble had just passed under her. She overshot the jump. This time at least she was prepared more for a landing. She pushed her paws out, extended her claws and stick the landing. She claws anchored her into the dirt, and she felt pleased. Not only had she shown Auroraflame what she was cable of, but she had over jumped. That showed her strength in her jump right? Way better than what the deputy had expected. She deserved some praise for that right?

And then Singe will find him, and they shall battle mwahahahaha
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; February 23rd, 2017 at 09:32 PM.