Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old March 8th, 2024, 08:23 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Cool
ShadowClan Boneclaw's Rise

Hello! This is my first finder, so bare with me!

My boy Boneclaw is in need of some relations. He has literally no connections right now, so please throw your characters my way!

Here is Boneclaw's biography page. It is a W.I.P but it has his basics down. He is my main character, so I might be a little picky with certain relations. No form is needed, just present your character, their info, and be creative please! Give me a good reason why I should choose your character.

MOTHER
Abandoned him in the nursery after being born. Wanted nothing to do with him as a kit, but as he grows older and stronger, perhaps she tried rekindling their relationship? Given the freedom on the relationship with the father. Must be at least 50 moons.

FATHER...?
Unsure if I want this role filled yet. Boneclaw never met or heard a peep about his father, and his mother certainly isn't sweet on anyone in the Clan, so whether or not he is even in ShadowClan remains a mystery to him...unless you'd like to solve that mystery! Must be at least 50 moons. Can be dead or alive.

FORMER MENTOR
Boneclaw is not fond of them and will most likely steer clear of ever encountering them again. They were extremely manipulative, emotionally and physically abusive, and he blames his mentor for the reason why he is the way he is. You have freedom to shape them however you wish, just bare the above traits in mind, as they are crucial to his backstory and character development. Must be older than 45 moons.

FRIENDS
Honestly, anyone can suit this role, as long as they're somewhat compatible. He's more on the aloof side and certainly more introverted, so I please bare in mind he won't be the type to reach out and make friends on a regular basis. I like to think either extroverted cats would adopt him or another very similar-behaved introverts that enjoys his company. Just offer and I'll let you know if they'd be a fun pair

POTENTIAL LOVE INTERESTS?
Boneclaw is bi-curious and poly. His "type" is currently undiscovered, so feel free to offer whoever you please. I plan for his love-life journey to be a huge vulnerability for him; he'll open up more, probably be more comfortable to show positive emotion, and be an overall positive and healthy experience! I prefer slow-burn relationship development.

POTENTIAL FUTURE APPRENTICE?
Would be cool if he formed a really close bond with a kit. He'd not big on kits, but he often daydreams about being a really good teacher someday, and enforcing strong behavior in a...healthier fashion than his own mentor did. Bonus points if this kit is orphaned like him or simply seen as the runt. He'll be more likely to bond that way. Must be under 6 moons.

NEED TRAINING? BONECLAW WILL TEACH YA!
You read that right, Boneclaw is willing to train anyone! If your apprentice need some type of training, just have them approach the large lad and he'll smack some sense into them! I hope this builds a good reputation for him in the Clan, it'll be good for his mental health. If he doesn't see himself useful enough he might spiral down a dark path...completely up to you, though!

If you're more creative than I am, please suggest further relationships or ideas between them. I looove plotting! If you have any questions about Boneclaw, roles, or me, please ask! I love getting questions about roleplay.

Last edited by Alpine; March 8th, 2024 at 08:29 PM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 08:42 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Boneclaw's Rise

// @Alpine ; I can offer squirrelpaw! I'm thinking, perhaps a found family type trope - father daughter if you can see that happening? she currently has, uh..no father lol and her bio mother went missing quite awhile ago; currently her non-official adoptive mother is her mentor, mistlewhisker!

of course, if not, that's totally fine too!! we can just roleplay them and see where it goes.

seeing as they're both more introverted than extroverted, maybe they could bond through training? squirrel is very anxious and often doesn't believe in herself - and hates starting conversations, but she also is deathly afraid of being viewed as a burden, so it's likely she'd go up to boneclaw and ask for some extra training!

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 8th, 2024, 09:37 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

So not definite yet but I can offer Nameless, who is a Loner (8 moons) but is currently attempting to join Shadowclan. I feel like that the dynamic between Nameless (who would likely be named Fading/Fadedpaw if joined) would be interesting. So overall, a PLACEHOLDER, until I know if Nameless is in the clan or not.

Potential Future Apprentice or a sort of Found Family sibling bond:

Nameless/Fading/Fadedpaw

If not, Nameless will 100% be seeking out additional classes, so maybe they can meet through training.
[ @Alpine ]
Old March 8th, 2024, 10:03 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

smacking this down here so I don’t forget about the boneclaw / lostspark sparring session — i will edit this tomorrow morning whoops

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old March 9th, 2024, 02:04 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

placeholder forrrrr friend or love interest???
Old March 9th, 2024, 02:34 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Tired

I Have My Beautiful BearSkull.
A Lsrge Brown She With Long, Silky, Curly Fur, Floppy Ears, Moss-Green Eyes And A Short Tail.
-----
Her Apprentice Is BluePaw
---
Bear Is A Very Happy, Loving She But Sence I First Rped Her When She Was Dead, Ive Made Her As A Warrior And Shell Be Going To The Dark Forest.(Still Need To Find Cats To Kill-) But For Now, Shell Be A Loving, Kind Shekitty.
-----
Looking For Mother.
@Alpine
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old March 9th, 2024, 07:12 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Launching [Hawkbite] at ya for a friend. Love interest is a possibility, but it'd be a really slow burn since he's very bad at processing those types of emotions.

I also have [Rainkit] needing a mentor here very soon.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 15th, 2024, 10:18 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Cool

@Alpine // howdy!! i'm offering Briarsplash here, my newest ShC kitty who needs some relationships i'm thinking friend / possible love interest??

she's been through some stuff, so i also planned on her love arc being something very slow burn and involved (opening up about the past, deciding to face trauma head-on, etc.) so they'd be two peas in a pod with that sort of thing. she's also more introverted just in terms of preferring her own company, though a lot of that comes from her general mistrust of others. i could foresee them having a bond over being another cat they actually trust (being each other), understanding deeper struggles than the average warrior, and being respectful of alone time / simply enjoying each other's presence in silence. they also both seem a little spicy, so they would probably have plenty of sassy banter and/or mini fights (if you wanted to add conflicts, she could definitely meet him there LOL).

some plot ideas:

- coming from a history of trauma, Briarsplash won't open up about specifics — but everyone in the Clan who was alive would know that she simply stumbled into ShadowClan one day, bleeding and extremely malnourished, before passing out. Boneclaw would know this and perhaps try to find out more about her origin since she's a total closed book about it.

- they begrudgingly go on a hunting/border patrol together, only to realize they're a bit more similar than they think. Briarsplash is immediately intimidated by this, not used to finding someone she can relate to so easily, but at the same time craves the closeness that this friendship (maybe more) could provide.

- Briarsplash is a hefty gal (and I read that Boneclaw is also huge LOL), so maybe they get into trouble with a fox or something and save each other's skin, impressing each other with their strength and prowess in battle. from what i read, they seem to have similar ideals in getting stronger, so they'd kin on that.

- if possible love interest, they'd both have to overcome their distrust and realize what is happening. Briar would need to get over a particular trauma in her past that she won't open up about that learn that love is actually possible, and she can be wanted in that way**

**if you'd be interested in the love arc, there are more details i could give that have a general TW on them, not in detail but simply the description of the event can be triggering for some. you could read more about it on her full backstory i have linked in the character bios in my signature, or VM me

fun facts: she is based on my real-life kitty, a total menace who will swipe at you for looking at her too long, but then asks for endless pets the next moment. we found her abandoned and her story is much of the same as Briarsplash's... minus stumbling into ShadowClan, of course LOL.

Last edited by SentimentalSquid; March 15th, 2024 at 10:28 AM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 10:44 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

throwing gracklepaw for training! he's a new addition to shadowclan and he'd probably totally see boneclaw as super cool and idolize him! itd be fun for the two of them to do training and stuff together!

i don't have a bio for him or anything yet, but gracklepaw is a bright eyed former loner, who's friendly, awkward and still trying to find his place within the clan