Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:55 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 08:54 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:54 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:51 AM
Finders for ALLLLL my...
by Epiales
Last post by Hound
Today 08:51 AM

Old April 22nd, 2024, 02:45 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented
Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Event [#event]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

Well with Mists promotion and the demotion of Springburst, Dusklion found herself with only two Lionhearts on the team. It was... frustrating, to say the least. Whether through promotion or slacking off the once revered team named after the great Lionstorm himself was now nothing more than a whimper. Dusk wanted to build it back up, make it great again. She wanted to make the stars proud, wanted them to know that their names weren't forgotten, nor what they had left behind.

So the dark tabby glanced around camp, taking note that most of the Clan's warriors were here right now. No patrols, no urgent tasks that needed tending to. A great time to do this, and clear out the space she'd found near the edge of the territory. Whether they would keep it as part of RiverClan's territory had yet to be seen - that would be up to her brother and whoever he ended up choosing as his deputy. But for now it would serve the purpose that Dusk had in mind to evaluate for future Lionheart candidates.

"Warriors of RiverClan! Listen up. Between Mists' gettin' promoted, 'n the slackin' of others, I've only got two Lionhearts with me to help watch the Clan. This used to be a once great team, revered and respected. I'd like to earn that again, which starts with bulkin' out the team more. To do that, I need to know which of you have what it takes." She gave a lash of her tail, a grin tugging at her maw. She wondered who out of the group would stand out today, and who's name she could bring to Fades and Mists for consideration.

"On the outskirts of our territory, just slightly over the border, I've come across what looks like a run-down twoleg den. Whoever thinks they've got what it takes to become a Lionheart, you'll be followin' me to check it out. Once we get there, I'll explain the tasks I've got prepared for you." She had made sure to check this place out, making sure it was clear of any intruders. Well, cat intruders that was. "And, per Fades' orders, no 'paws. Sorry." It was something her brother and her seemed to agree on; no more promoting apprentice's into this rank. It required hard work and dedication, and 'paws at least in her mind needed to focus on their training instead.

With a wave of her tail the small head Lionheart started at a fast trot towards the entrance of camp, ducking underneath and heading into the territory, with hopefully at least a few warriors in tow.

LIONHEART SEARCH EVENT:
This event is open to all warriors of RiverClan. Dusklion is looking to fill out the Lionheart team more and get it back up to where it used to be. In order to do that, she wants to test the warriors of the Clan and see who has what it takes to earn the rank. If you are mentioned here, it is because you roleplay a RiverClan warrior!

Things to note:
- Please only make one post in between each event post; this ensures that things don't get too chaotic or move too fast.
- If you are not interested in being considered for a Lionheart rank, you don't need to participate. Those that do participate will be considered.
- Warriors only; per Fadingsun, no apprentices will be allowed to be given the Lionheart rank.

To participate:
Simply post your character following Dusklion out of camp and through the territory; my next post to give event instructions will be on the evening of 4/25! After that, only the cats who have responded to the first call will be mentioned/be allowed to participate

Skyfall perked an ear to this, and got up before beginning to follow Dusklion. He could do with a better role, to get his brother to actually listen to him.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 02:55 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Hearing the call, Duskleaf was immediately interested. First of all, he’d never seen a twoleg before never mind a twoleg den, so he kinda wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Secondly, he was not the type of cat to ignore an opportunity when it was presented to him. So, he rushed to follow Dusklion.

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)
Old April 22nd, 2024, 02:58 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze looked over as Duskion’s voice rang through the clearing and he listened. He had expected a patrol call but instead it was a test of sorts. Technically, he didn’t have to participate as he already had the role being offered but that didn’t mean he was going to not help his clan. Besides, Seabreeze had been wanting to bond with other Lionhearts. To be more of a team with them rather than just another cat with a different rank in name. Like Dusklion said, a great team! He passed over swiftly. He wove through the gathering cats, taking note of who was interested in trying out to be a lionheart.

He found a space at her side and offered a small smile of greeting, “I hope you don’t mind me coming along with you.” Seabreeze was sure that she wouldn’t mind but he couldn’t help but be a bit nervous anyways.
[ @taillow - Dusklion ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:11 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Redmire's ears shot up at Dusklion's call. She'd been anticipating some kind of announcement, but not this soon, though she supposed it made sense if Dusklion was the one calling for it. She got up from her spot near the camp's entrance to join the growing group, tail twitching impatiently.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:16 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Fadingsun emerged out of his den at Dusklion's call. The Clan desperately needed more Lionhearts, so he was hoping that some good candidates stepped up. Quite a few warriors had joined the group already, so that was a good sign.

He remained near the fringes of the crowd, a neutral expression on his face. He wasn't going to offer anyone here any kind of feedback; he only wanted to watch.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:18 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Relaxed

Stagheart looked up from where he was resting in the sunlight, tending to a sore spot on his tail. He immediately came to Dusklion's call, listening intently to her words. A chance to be a Lionheart! He didn't deny that it had always intrigued him — he'd served his Clan faithfully for many, many moons now... he was one of the older warriors, though certainly not nearing the elder's den anytime soon. He still had plenty of years left, provided he didn't get an early demise at the claws of some creature or an illness. The thought made him shudder.

Lionheart or not... I'll serve my Clan. RiverClan deserves strong, loyal warriors. Especially at times like these...

Stagheart had always been rough around the edges, sometimes a real pain in the tail — but you could never say he didn't love his Clan. He'd gladly live and die for it everyday.

He went in determined, knowing whether he got the position or not, it wouldn't change how he felt about his Clan. They needed to be built back up — and whether that meant him or another brave cat taking the lead, he didn't care. He'd be in the heat of the fight anyway.

With his resolution set, Stagheart nodded to Dusklion's words and padded after her, falling in line with his other fellow warriors. It was encouraging to see this many show up with an interest to lead and serve; perhaps RiverClan had a chance at regrouping their strong, able-bodied warriors after all.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice.

Last edited by squidz; April 22nd, 2024 at 03:19 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:31 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

js5X2Lo - Imgur.jpg
Caveclaw-She/They

All things considered, Caveclaw was interested in the tasks this event would feature, even if she wouldn't be one of the cats earning the role of a Lionheart. After Dusklion finished speaking, Caveclaw decided that they would follow her and participate.

----------

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; April 22nd, 2024 at 03:45 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 04:17 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe followed dusklion

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 22nd, 2024, 04:19 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

Bump Policy: It's finals for me, so whenever online.
My Mood: Goofy

^Splashgaze - Senior Warrior^
[ she/her | personality based on: Icarus | strength: average - hunting: a bit above average - strategy: below average ]

Splashgaze lifted her head. Lionhearts? Her whiskers twitched as she contemplated what choice she would make. Follow or stay where you are and do nothing? She stilled before, she too, followed after Dusklion.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 04:34 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

MorningMimic padded over, his tail swaying back and forth. He thought he was a pretty respectable guy, so being a Lionheart would suit him. Right? Of course right.