Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by alec
Today 03:18 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM

Old March 15th, 2024, 05:45 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Smallpines

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 23 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Once she felt she had marked enough of the area in her direction she waltzed back towards the other two. Her walking off gaze a bit of time for her to cool down a bit from her unprompted annoyance. "I'm good with returning" came her reply as she heard the tail end of Hawksuns words. She saw no point in sticking around when they had marked the border and nothing really seemed amiss in her own opinion. Applebees wouldn't take a pine needle as some serious threat from a clan that recently attacked them, that could of just blown over on their side for all they have known.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars @SentimentalSquid [ lol yeah, I've planned her to be a southern kind of gal]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old March 15th, 2024, 08:28 PM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Cool

"Alright... let's head back, then," Stagheart agreed, casting one last glance over at the border. As long as he didn't see any peering eyes, he was satisfied to move on.

With that he filed behind the other two warriors, taking up the rear again to watch their backs as they returned.

/ @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Eden

Old March 16th, 2024, 07:26 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

"Alright... let's head back, then," Stagheart agreed, casting one last glance over at the border. As long as he didn't see any peering eyes, he was satisfied to move on.

With that he filed behind the other two warriors, taking up the rear again to watch their backs as they returned.

/ @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Eden
@Eden
Hawksun nodded. Taking the lead with the pinecone wrapped carefully in a small leaf. His whiskers quivering with anxiety.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 18th, 2024, 02:22 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Yarrow is essentially a cluster of many, small white flowers

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Strawberrymumble (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/they ~ warrior

❀⊱ { Active Purrk ~ The Collector } ⊰❀

The apricot oriental shaped feline had followed Drizzlecloud out of the camp and into the smallness territory, powder blue hues flitted from tree to tree, her pink nose twitched and took in the smell of damp pine needles and decomposing leaves as leafbare began its thaw and all life finished its final death before springing from the earth like a reborn phoenix. The herbalist words pulled Strawberrymumble out of her meadow mind and her soft gaze turned to settle on the blue grey ticked tabby as she spoke, the felines words came to a halt and the apricot molly forced her songbird voice from its rooted cage and allowed the was of words do tumble haphazardly from her creamy maw, “Y-yes, Drizzlecloud.. ermm.. t-the yarrow… the yarrow looks like clusters of many tiny white flowers,” muzzle snapped shut, she finally had found the push needed to form a sentence that was not a blundering mess but there was little else she felt the need to say… it’s not like there is much to say anyway… the molly thought as the flowers of her mind withered a little. Sleek apricot form padded on creamy paws to a bushel of white flowers and snapped the herb from its stem, repeating the motion a few other times before she brought the yarrow over to the medicine cat and canted her angular head slightly to the side in a silent ask of confirmation - luckily for her mouth was so full of what was hopefully yarrow that there was no chance even a verbal feline would have been able to form a sentence that Drizzlecloud could read on their lips… if that was something she was capable of doing.

❀⊱ { + 5 Yarrow } ⊰❀

{ @Omari ~ Drizzlecloud } { @Eden ~ Leafpaw }
[ short blah response ;w; ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old March 19th, 2024, 07:37 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

On the trip to the border, following the path the hawk had flown (and so the path Mudhound had chased after it, clear by the crushed bracken and trampled bushes) it'd become clear the hornet was not coping well. Usually so strong in the face of despair there was something in the events that'd shaken them, and for such a large presence they were unusually silent and withdrawn. Worse then that really, despite guiding the patrol to the location with Redhawk left behind their words had dried and their figure has shrunk it on itself as they limped, the fact that they'd lightly twisted a paw somewhere coming clear.

Still, eventually the crushed trail the tripods initial desperate pursuit cut short abruptly at the log that'd hurt them and the maine coon hopped over, breaking through the trees to the smallpines with a shaky breath.

No words still, just a teary point of the tail the direction the hawk flew, which was unfortunately across the rushing river and straight into the middle of riverclans territory. A conundrum but one the hornet was in no shape to deal with as they sat, awaiting Bumblestars decision looking into the water silently.

Lotuspaw, Bumblekit, it all blurred together and idly Mudhound wondered if they were falling apart so badly because the memories of how their lost their apprentice in the same way, their little lotus-honey, and the kit were blurring together. Probably, but the knowledge hardly helped them cope. They wanted Redhawk, at least she made the pain feel like it was manageable.

@dino. @lys.luvbot @Littlesun0112

Last edited by Rani; March 19th, 2024 at 07:37 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:10 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love

★彡 VultureEye 彡★
| He/Him | 32 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Warrior |
grey body pattern with a dark grey tail, and amber eyes.
A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely.

@dino. @Rani @Littlesun0112

As VultureEye left the clearing, the latter couldn't help but feel his sharp gaze linger on the other cats. His dark amber eyes were fixated on them with an intensity that seemed almost predatory, but it was simply his nature. As they walked, VultureEye let his tongue lazily drape across his front teeth, the rough surface scraping away any remnants of their recent meal. He couldn't help but feel a sense of unease, as if something was off about their surroundings. The forest was deathly quiet, with only the occasional rustle of leaves to break the silence.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 19th, 2024, 08:32 PM

@Rani @dino. @lys.luvbot

When Riversong followed Bumblestar out of camp, they could feel the other cats looking on. Save Bumblekit. Bring Bumblekit home. We’re counting on you. They licked their chest fur quickly and refocused on the task at hand. The forest was quiet, except for the cats beside them. It looked as if no cat had touched it in a while. Riversong closed their eyes and took a deep sniff. There wasn’t much to smell, aside from dirt and wind, but they could catch a trace of… something odd that had come by. It was no doubt the hawk. And hip hip hooray, it was in the direction of RiverClan. ThunderClan’s enemy. The very one they invaded a few sunrises ago. Mudhound must’ve smelled it as well, because the Hornet was staring desperately towards the other camp. All Riversong could do was try to comfort them. “It’s okay, Mudhound,” they mewed. Ugh. The days of silence were not treating Riversong’s voice well. “Take some deep breaths. We’ll need your strength to track Bumblekit down.” Especially if we walk into RiverClan territory, they added internally. They turned back to Bumblestar. “So… what do we do?” If they needed to launch a mini-raid, so be it. Riversong didn’t know about Vultureeye, but they were willing to risk it all for Bumblekit. For no more young deaths.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; March 19th, 2024 at 08:33 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:53 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar took up the rear of the group, following as the other two warriors followed Mudhound out of camp and out to the border. This was not what she wanted to be doing today, but it wasn't like they had much choice other than to go after Bumblekit. She wouldn't be responsible for that loss.

Once they reached the border, Bumblestar paused, staring across the surging river as if she could manifest a glimpse of the kit on the other side into existence. Nothing came, and with a lash of her tail she paced along the scent markers.

"Wait for a little bit," she ordered over her shoulder. "If no patrol comes by, we'll head across ourselves. I don't wanna delay on this any longer than we're forced to."

Normally she would just push right through without a second thought, but right now she was trying to lay off a bit. If it came down to it, though, she would be taking the others right into RiverClan territory without waiting for permission. Even if they couldn't find Bumblekit alive, she at least wanted a body back to bury on ThunderClan land.

[ @Rani @lys.luvbot @Littlesun0112 - please hold off on posting again until cherry has had a chance to with fadingsun !]
Old March 20th, 2024, 01:13 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

"Yeah, don't think I'd forget it that fast" she answered easily looking from the medicine cat to the warrior that was with them. Blue eyes glanced around the area they came upon, trying to see the flower they were looking for. She hesitated for a moment to walk away from the two before she saw that Strawberrymumble was already gone. Oh, guess it was okay, with a hurry to her she went on her little search. Along the way, she grabbed a couple of sticks she found before she finally came upon the mentioned herb they were looking for. Leafpaw nipped of some from the base of the plant before she slowly made her way back to the other two. For now she would wait till it was time to go since she couldn't carry anything else anymore.

[ 2 sticks, 3 yarrow ]

@Omari @Fawn<3

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old March 23rd, 2024, 02:43 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other

( Apologies for the short post, Cherry is half asleep lol )

Upon arriving at the border, Fadingsun began heading up the length of it in search of a patrol. He hoped he’d find one; RiverClan didn’t need to deal with pesky squirrels accusing them of stealing kits. Not now.

Fortunately, a patrol caught his sight fairly quickly. Spotting Bumblestar at its helm, the deputy decided to turn his focus on her. Padding up in a way that aimed to be calm, he said, “Bumblestar. We’ve got a kit of yours on our paws. Seems like she was dropped by a hawk; she’s banged up bad so Mistyshard is tending to her. Once she’s done, she’ll bring her here; she should be along shortly.”

( @dino. @Rani @lys.luvbot @Littlesun0112 @starry )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.