by Ian
Last post by elio
Today 09:53 PM
Rise of the Golden Moon
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 09:53 PM

Old Today, 08:38 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Claw's No Warrior, Even If He Can Act It (Seakit death/THC telling about Claw event)P

Thunderclan/Outskirts Border
Claw was sitting minding his own business, waiting for no one. Although he WAS starting to get hungry. At 12 moons old, the dark gray-furred, amber-eyed tom had a big appetite. Went with big ambition, really. Especially seeing as how he was going to execute that ambition. Ha. He made a joke! Tehee. @Blossom Cry
(once Seakit gets snatched by the hawk and the hawk flies here)

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.

CLAW V.S. THE CLANS!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...98#post1627398
PLEASE SIGN UP OR THIS CANNOT HAPPEN

Last edited by Kaida; Today at 08:43 PM.
Old Today, 09:14 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Claw's No Warrior, Even If He Can Act It (Seakit death/THC telling about Claw eve

Seakit was walking around the borders of Thunderclan looking for an escape. She heard a sound above her, but it was to quick. The hawk scooped her up, in its sharp talons. " Help!" She yowled. She tried everything to make it release her. She bite into its wing hard, and it let go. She fell with an oomph! "Ugh...... my head hurts." She complained. Wait, this didn't look like inside of the clan." I made it out!" She mewed loudly, not knowing the danger coming towards her. @Kaida
Old Today, 09:16 PM

Default Re: Claw's No Warrior, Even If He Can Act It (Seakit death/THC telling about Claw eve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom Cry View Post
Seakit was walking around the borders of Thunderclan looking for an escape. She heard a sound above her, but it was to quick. The hawk scooped her up, in its sharp talons. " Help!" She yowled. She tried everything to make it release her. She bite into its wing hard, and it let go. She fell with an oomph! "Ugh...... my head hurts." She complained. Wait, this didn't look like inside of the clan." I made it out!" She mewed loudly, not knowing the danger coming towards her. @Kaida
Claw looked up. A kit. And a clan one, at that. Time to start executing his ambition. "Hello, kit! Who are you?" He was the image of nice.

They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.

CLAW V.S. THE CLANS!
Old Today, 09:19 PM

A cat! "What do you want?" She growled. Seakit looked him up and down. He seemed nice. "I'm Seakit! The most fearsome kit you'll ever meet!" She said proudly. " And who are you?" She mewed. @Kaida
Old Today, 09:20 PM

Quote:
A cat! "What do you want?" She growled. Seakit looked him up and down. He seemed nice. "I'm Seakit! The most fearsome kit you'll ever meet!" She said proudly. " And who are you?" She mewed. @Kaida
Claww smiled. "My parents named me Bug."

CLAW V.S. THE CLANS!
Old Today, 09:23 PM

"Ha! Bug?" She mewed playfully. "Well Bug, I escaped from Thunderclan. I am now going to do everything myself!" She purred. The thought of no cats bugging you! She loved that idea. @Kaida
Old Today, 09:29 PM

Quote:
"Ha! Bug?" She mewed playfully. "Well Bug, I escaped from Thunderclan. I am now going to do everything myself!" She purred. The thought of no cats bugging you! She loved that idea. @Kaida
"I didn't say my name was still Bug... I find it unfitting for the fierce warrior I that I am." By which he vaguely referred to the fact he was a cannibal. But the kit wouldn't know. Do everything herself now, huh? Even die by herself.. He laughed at the thought, but it wouldn't seem like a bad laughed to the kit. No, he seemed all charm.

CLAW V.S. THE CLANS!
Old Today, 09:49 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ High Ranks have permission to intercept private threads if the ongoing roleplay portrays or includes a threat to the Clan or its members. ]

“NO!”

The snarl that ripped from Bumblestar's jaws was equal parts furious and terrified. She hadn't even seen the hawk before it had swept down on the camp and snatched one of the kits.

She raced across the clearing from her lounging spot in the shade cast by the Stormcrest. Her legs coiled beneath her and she sprang, claws stretching outwards to snag feathers and yank back down.

They missed by a whisker's length, and Bumblestar landed again empty-pawed.

Not a second was wasted. “Wolfhive! Secure the nursery, get the kits inside! Watch the skies!”

Then she rounded and took off, intent on chasing the damn bird for as far as she could, or until the kit slipped from its clutches.

She made it halfway through the territory. The hawk had been swallowed mostly by the canopy, offering her only brief glimpses through sparse gaps in the leaves. Bumblestar’s lungs and limbs were burning when she finally caught the tail-end of Seakit’s fall back to earth, and she changed speed so that she could skid to a halt above the kit - only to see someone looming over her, all false charm and vicious smiles.

Her expression contorted. Instead of stopping, she put on a burst of speed and exploded out of the undergrowth, bowling the outsider over and slamming him harshly against the ground, one set of her claws sinking deep into his shoulder to keep him pinned, the other grazing his throat. “Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?!”

[ @BEAR. for wolf mention, @Kaida @Blossom Cry ]

[ Staff powerplay perms granted. Claw is at risk of being killed for presenting a threat to a member of TC following your next post. ]