Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Queen of Mothers...
Last post by Crazyy_wildcard
Today 04:13 PM
A Rock & A Hard Place...
by squidz
Last post by Luna16
Today 04:10 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:02 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 03:54 PM
Word Association
Last post by Aolani
Today 03:50 PM

Old August 7th, 2024, 01:46 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default berrypaw's training 2.0! [p]

Mistyshard made her way over to her apprentice, a light smile spread across her lips. She had some making up to do, important things to tell Berrypaw and then they would hopefully delve into training... the herbalist had gotten so sidetracked that she'd forgotten to give her own apprentice accirding training, and she hated herself for that. Her fluffy tail swayed to and fro as she watched Berrypaw with a warm sparkle in her amber eye.

"Hey, Berry. I'm sorry for not giving you enough training recently, I've just gotten so distracted... how about we catch up, take a nice little walk, while I also teach you some things? Oh and also.. I've got something important to tell you." Admitting her pregnancy was a daunting task, but she knew she'd have to do it sooner or later.

( @squidz )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old August 7th, 2024, 02:22 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Unbelievable

Default Re: berrypaw's training 2.0! [p]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw's ears perked up at her mentor's voice, turning to look at her with a sheepish smile. It had been awhile, hadn't it? Since just the two of them had gone out and trained, learned some herbs... not some desperate scrabble to get supplies for the onslaught of healings they've had to do, especially after the raid... Berry still hadn't really recovered from the mental ordeal of all that, if she were honest.

She rose to her paws, her leafy-green eyes meeting the one amber, and nodded. "Hi! Y-Yeah, let's do that..." But as soon as Misty mentioned telling her about something, Berrypaw glanced at her somewhat nervously. She seemed rather... hesitant? Her heart pounded a bit, her anxious thoughts naturally racing; had she done something wrong?

"And s-sure, yeah... what is it...?" She mewed, her voice wavering only slightly to betray some of her initial hesitant fear.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 02:19 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: berrypaw's training 2.0! [p]

Mistyshard started heading into the territory, silver paws gently treading on the mountaineous region. She attempted to gently brush Berrypaw's back with her tail, a comforting gesture she always liked to repeat around her apprentice. "So first of all, I wanted to say thank you for everything you've done and are doing right now. You did so, so amazing in the raid and I'm sorry there was so much weight put onto your shoulders. I couldn't wish for a better apprentice, a better partner standing by my side."

"Okay.. uh.. on to what I wanted to tell you, I suppose. I don't know if you've noticed me growing... bigger.. well my belly growing bigger.. and.. Berry, I'm pregnant." She really didn't know if she should be laughing, crying, or just really serious.. "I don't know how to feel, this was never meant to happen! Ugh, I messed up so much.. but I promise you I'll be back to my normal duties after my kitting as soon as possible.. This won't put any more weight on your shoulders. I won't let it."

@squidz

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder