The Starpoint
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:07 PM

Old July 10th, 2024, 05:44 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Rp finder? I guess?

Man o man, I never thought I would be making one of these, but here we are! I've got more free time than I thought I would this summer, so I figured I'd throw this up if only to make my cats some friends and have them do some training.

Deadmoon (Windclan)
She's not the most social unless the cat in question is a kit/apprentice, but she does appreciate a sense of humor and is happy to joke around if another cat starts with a light conversation. Always very happy to train apprentices in standard hunting (rather than rabbit chasing) because that's what she's best at. Some friends would be fantastic, or potentially more sort of adopted kids? Romance is unlikely but worth a try I suppose?

Shrewstep (Shadowclan)
He's much more of a friendly bean than Deadmoon, and more likely to approach a cat first. Could also definitely do with some friends, possibly some Romance? or else just cats he flirts with! He's mostly into shecats, but it could be fun to see him fall for a tom if that's where you'd want to go! Also just open to training apprentices especially in battle, particularly for small against big tactics.

Splashleap (Riverclan)
She's also generally pretty cheery, albeit a bit nervous to approach cats at the minute because she's having a minor midlife crisis after returning to Riverclan and having no family/friends left. I'd really like to get her some friends. She shouldn't be that hard to be friends with, she's generally quite kind, though she's also a bit self-centered and not great at reading emotions so they'd have to be really upfront about everything. Also happy to train apprentices!

Brindlepaw (Thunderclan)
My little dude is being a brat right now, he's had a string of disappearing mentors and so lacks all training except for a territory tour! He got made an apprentice after his siblings and resents them for that. He's very conscious of how he's falling short of expectations and so is snappy about a lot of perceived slights, and isn't willing to approach cats to ask for training because he doesn't want to reveal how little he knows. Some cats to force him into learning how to hunt or fight or something would be fantastic, as well as someone to give him an attitude check. If you wanted to start some tea and drama he could anger other apprentices for various reasons, I mostly just want his grouchiness to have consequences and to hopefully get him a lesson or two!

No form, just toss me a name, maybe a brief personality and what you'd want to do and we can roll! Could be a one-off training session, could be a bigger plot/character development type thing, it's up to you!!!!
Old July 10th, 2024, 06:10 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Rp finder? I guess?

grabby hands for an elk brindle rp, i wanna see how that goes @gs29513
Old July 10th, 2024, 06:13 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

Cloverpaw shc chatterbox app with shrew @gs29513

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 10th, 2024, 06:20 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Here we goooo!!
Interaction 1:
Deadmoon and Wildpaw! I am looking to build off relations and finding training for this guy so this was a perfect opportunity for me to snag hehe! He does need normal hunting but be warned that Wildpaw is very scatter minded and will after take a lesson’s agenda and immediately throw it out the window. So half of the interaction would probably be Deadmoon fighting for Wildpaw’s attention and maybe she’ll need to figure out some outside of the box means of teaching! All op to Deadmoon though hehe!

Interaction 2:
Deadmoon and Crowkit! Crowkit is a curious soul and a bit of a prankster! He also has a habit of getting under paws regardless of who it is! Warriors, furies, high ranks, kits. If you stop paying attention you might just accidentally step on him. He is planned to be born to Hawkfur and Bravebird and this hasn’t quite happened yet! I am just trying to plan some interactions for him before he makes his grand entry into the world! If Deadmoon would be willing perhaps she can teach Crowkit about something? Maybe tell him about his mom if Deadmoon feels she is able to.

Interaction 3:
Deadmoon and Frostkit! Planned to be born to Snowybreeze and Berryfrost, Frostkit is going to be one heck of a pawful! This kit is never in one place for more than a moment and if you aren’t watching your tail or paws carefully his chompy little fangs may find their way dug into your skin. He loves play and while he doesn’t care much for learning, Deadmoon may be able to keep him interested with a hunting lesson (just so he can sneak up on his bite victims easier…I mean whaaaat who said that???)! So another rowdy little guy for Deadmoon and another preplanned interaction I’ll have to check back in with you on after the kits are ‘born.’

Interaction 4:
Shrewstep and Bluekit! Bluekit is one of three Berry trio kits and they are still recently arrived to Shadowclan. After being chased out of their cozy barn when their house folk brought in some dogs, the three manage to make their way to the clan. While learning about their new life, Bluekit has often found herself wandering around to try and catch the big, strange cats attentions whenever she can. Already having been able to get some lessons about stealth and more. Though she likes knowing about what everything is because then she knows everything that isn’t, but that doesn’t quite make sense because how can she know what isn’t when there isn’t anything to know in the first place. Hmm, well maybe she’ll figure it out eventually. For now, she’ll just keep talking with older cats because maybe one of them will have the piece of the puzzle that makes it just click! I’m thinking just a general chat, though Bluekit is limited in speech being non-verbal/selectively mute, she is kind of making her own sign language to communicate as well as a lot of charades until I can get someone who can teach her sign language proper. Perhaps Shrewstep can teach her something? Just talk at her? Bluekit likes listening. This one has less planned plot oops.

Interaction 5:
Littlekit and Splashleap! This is also a kit that has yet to be born! Sorry for how many of these I’ve thrown at you TwT… anyways! Littlekit is planned to be born to Spottedstream and an outsider named Toadstool. She is going to be bossy and sassy in her earlier years, trying to keep everyone ‘in line’ and in accordance with the rules. Speaking of those she kind of gets super hyperfixated on any rule that is taught to her. Be it Riverclan’s or the Warrior Code! If you break a rule around her she will know and she will do her best to prevent you from doing so ever again! In the beginning this is just kit things like wrestling a cheating kit and making them promise not to cheat again but can also get a bit more violent as she grows up. Though she never lays claws on her clanmates! After all that’s a very huge rule to break, and Little’ does not break rules, she will have quite the sharp tongue and will be letting an adult know. So she’s a big ol snitch as well hehe. Maybe Splashleap and Littlekit meet and have some interactions from playing games, to learning, to maybe even being her mentor but that would need more discussion hehe.

Interaction 6 (I’m so sorry why are there so many ;w; ):
Morningpaw and Brindlepaw! Oh hey, Morningpaw, look he’s a grump like you. Oh hey-ow, don’t bite me! Anyways! Morningpaw is in a similar-ish situation. Having gotten lost in the territory for two moons as he hadn’t been out before and decided to leave at night chasing a dream of his missing family. He has lost time, and is behind in his training. Difference though is that he forces people to take him out, and he holds low standards for warriors due to his first mentor, who he has deemed an utter failure and waste of space. ( ooc reminder that my characters do not reflect my personal thoughts and opinions! Morningpaw is just rude and holds a nasty grudge ) Maybe the two can throw some snark back and forths with each other. Morningpaw needs more friends and maybe in this case the pair being similar in personality may allow room for tolerance. Just know that if Brindlepaw bites, Morningpaw will bite back hehe >:3c they could also practice training together.

Interaction 7:
Orangeblossom can offer some hunting or battle training to Brindlepaw! Having already dealt with teaching Morningpaw hunting and Rosekit hunting crouches and planned to teach hunting, he’s learned that some apprentices are just a bit more difficult than others. This one has a lot less substance as it’s less social and more just training hehe! Though if you want Brindlepaw and Orangeblossom can have more social aspects with this interaction!!

Anyways!! Open to changes if wanted! Ofc don’t feel pressured to accept any of them if you don’t want to! Thank you for reading, looking forward to any potential roleplays for the pair of us hehe!

@gs29513

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Dolomedes; July 10th, 2024 at 06:21 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 06:49 PM
You're stuck with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
grabby hands for an elk brindle rp, i wanna see how that goes @gs29513
I would very much like to see how that goes? Brindle forces himself to visit Elk in the medicine den, or did you have another plan?
Old July 10th, 2024, 06:55 PM
You're stuck with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Cloverpaw shc chatterbox app with shrew @gs29513
Battle training in which they chatter mayhaps?
Old July 10th, 2024, 07:21 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
I would very much like to see how that goes? Brindle forces himself to visit Elk in the medicine den, or did you have another plan?
your idea works!! i don't think would be spending too much time outside rn anyway
Old July 11th, 2024, 11:36 AM
You're stuck with me

@Dolomedes oh my gosh how do you have THAT MANY IDEAS to do? What?

Wild and Deadmoon would definitely be quite fun, I'll try and throw a starter up for that ASAP!!
I'm not sure how much Dead knows about Brave, but if Crow wanted to try and prank a warrior at some point she is definitely foolish enough to get conned by a child, so that could be fun! She'd probably give him a bit of a swat that could turn into a little wrestling match/don't get glomped by a badger lesson. Maybe you start this one when Crow is born?
Dead would ABSOLUTELY come looking for Snowy's babies, so hit me up whenever wherever Frostkit would want attention/hunting training/a victim to nibble on. I think it makes sense for me to start this one after the cannibal children are born
Shrew and Blue/Splash and Little don't strike me as that exciting honestly, but if you start either of them I'm happy to do it!
Morning and Brindle sounds absolutely amazing, they could definitely bond over mutual snark or make enemies of eachother, we'll find out!! I can start this one!
Brindle needs training, I would love Orange to bully him into some! I'll also put a starter up for this soon

Last edited by gs29513; Today at 02:31 PM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 11:53 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

The voices /j

Also alrighty that all sounds lovely! The littlekit and Bluekit roleplays can be forgotten! Those two weren't as strong anyways hehe. I'll get those starters up as soon as possible! Looking forward to it!

@gs29513

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 02:31 PM
You're stuck with me

Gentle boop? I'm still working on half the starters, but I don't think I have any outstanding replies