Last post by hiraeth
Today 02:21 AM
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by Kix
Today 01:33 AM

Old August 22nd, 2023, 10:05 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Hate feels good. [P]

Magpiewisp
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat || Dark Forest
@dino.

This day was quickly becoming a more favorable one of his. Seeing as how there may be a new Dawn for RiverClan. Visiting that ThunderClanners dreams once more...although another was intended to come. Surely they wouldn't mind if he'd done it instead. The star littered scenery swiftly being replaced with dense fog, whisps of smoke, and little red "jewels" sprouting up.

A small smile on his features as he awaited his guest. Ears twitching as he sensed movement.

"Pleasure to see you again."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 22nd, 2023, 11:56 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Hate feels good. [P]

Back here again. It was unexpected, not what Bumblestar thought she would see the next time she opened her eyes, but the fog was thick around her once more, those forbidden gemstones glittering dimly through the dense mist.

Bumblestar rose to her paws, eyes quickly finding the familiar figure. Unlike his starstruck counterparts, she actually found a small bit of solace in his presence. He was far more relaxed than the cats who chose to reside in the constellations above.

"You, too." Her torn ear flicked forward and back. "Would be nice if you brought me here just to talk, but I think it's safe to assume that's not the case."

So soon after the RiverClan leader fell to her claws. It couldn't be a coincidence. Right?

[ @Starfall ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old August 28th, 2023, 11:29 AM

Magpiewisp
@dino.

The tom simply let out a snort and stood himself up. Making his way towards the ThunderClanner, ears angled forwards as he watched his surroundings. He'd hate it if a StarClan mite managed to make their way into here. Although after a few seconds his eyes darted back to his visitor. "You're partially correct. I'm here to praise you." he stated bluntly. It was true after all, she had sent him an offering. One he was very pleased with receiving.

"You'll be receiving another life, as well as a little bit of...knowledge. For the gift you've given me." he hummed. Turning his attention to his surroundings once more. Maybe he'd have to make this quicker than he'd like. His fog is slowly lifting.

"All you have to do is agree."

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old August 28th, 2023, 11:37 AM
dum spiro, spero

Ha. Well, wasn't this pleasant news. Bumblestar tipped her head once in acknowledgement. She could only assume he was talking about what she had done to Beanstar - he'd spoken illy of the Clan at their last meeting, after all. "It wasn't any trouble on my end. He was in my way and I needed him gone. Good to hear that outcome suits you well, though."

Her tail twitched once. Last time, she'd been suspicious at the offer. Here, now, although a minor amount of trepidation still lingered (something she doubted would ever fully go away), she figured she could trust him. Even though she realized she still didn't know his name. Maybe she could remedy that in a moment. For now, the choice was an easy one to make. "You had me in agreement when you started speaking."

[ @Starfall ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old September 3rd, 2023, 12:10 AM

Magpiewisp
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
World Weaver || Nightmare Fuel
@dino.

A faint smile fluttered acrost his features for a mere few seconds before being replaced with his usual stoic expression. Ears angled forwards. "Yes. I quite like that about you. Not letting weeds ruin the flowers." a pause as he looked around. Making sure the fog was still, and that there were still no stars in sight.

Once again, his attention was back to the Leader in front of him."That spite is something I wish to continue to observe." he began as he picked himself up, making his way towards the molly. "Bearing that in mind, with what you've accomplished, I grant you the life of Malevolence. Continue to beat down those who defy you. Hate is stronger than kindness. Utilize the feeling not just in yourself, but bend it in those around you as well. It's very easy to control and lead other's based on similar hates rather than likes." he explained, leaning forwards to press his nose against her forehead.

"Don't be weak and allow others to tread on you. The last thing all these Clans need is a weak willed leader...I've been seeing more and more of your kind filter into the afterlife. I'd best fix it." he snorted as he pulled back. Turning on his heels to make his way out of the dream. Although, that's right. He had information to give.

"You had killed a RiverClan leader...but Beanstar isn't the only one who's recently lost a life...I'd keep tabs on the Clans surrounding you...and what their relations are with one another."

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old September 7th, 2023, 07:19 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bumblestar hadn't been expecting a genuine smile from him. That actually felt nice.

As he moved forward, she dipped her head slightly, feeling him press his muzzle against her forehead as she drank in his words. Malevolence. She almost felt a chill run through her as the life seeped into her veins. Three down, six to go. She was pretty damn good at this.

"We've had enough weak-willed cats at our head for lifetimes," she agreed once he pulled back, tone bitter. "Not letting that happen again as long as I'm around, that's for sure."

Like last time, she thought this was the end. But he carried on, apparently staying truthful to his earlier promise, and her torn ear twitched in surprise. This wasn't news she thought she would hear.

Beanstar wasn't the only one who'd lost a life recently, apparently. So then who else? Dawnstar had, but Bumblestar knew that already, it had been to her own claws. Unless the other Clans had had a spat recently, and Twilightstar had gotten another hit in on the larger cat, but the last Bumblestar had seen, no new scars decorated her pelt. So had Twilightstar been on the receiving end? And if so, from whom? ShadowClan was the first that came to mind, but they had been civil as of late... surely it hadn't been RiverClan, with measly Beanstar at their head.

Huh.

"I'll... do some thinking on that," she muttered. "Thanks for the information."

@Starfall