WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by starry
Today 01:38 AM

Old March 15th, 2023, 10:13 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Google Translate Fun 2.0

Okay, some of you may know, but google translate is not perfect. It often muddles the meaning of things, especially after a few translations back and forth. And one of my favorite games is taking text, and running it through about 20 different languages in Google Translate to see the final result. The more languages you go through, the weirder it gets. It's easier on PC, where you can just swap languages. On mobile, you have to copy and paste the text a lot.

Anyway, I've made a thread like this once before: Let's all translate a roleplay post from the past and see what happens to it after 20-30 translations into different languages.

I'll start

Original, non-translated post:
Roseraven looked away as Albatrossflare encouraged her to express her opinion. She couldn't help but be scared, knowing how her childhood had been.
"I remember what it was like, expressing an opinion beck during the period of uncertainty. Everyone would gang up on you, unless you were popular. You could get beat up and nobody would care." There was bitterness in her voice. She remembered what it was like, revealing Dogbark had appointed her as medicine cat apprentice. Immediate backlash from Shiningskies.

Roseraven looked away, and took a deep breath, trying to stop herself from crying. She'd done it before, bottled it up, pushed it aside so many times. Why was it hard?

After way too many translations:
Rosa Raven saw the fire of the albatross. And tell him how much pain he felt when he was young.
I think this is a suspicious sign. If you are not popular, everyone will fly to you. He can't do anything but shoot. Remembering what happened next, she explains that Dugback hired her as a cat doctor.

Rose Raven looked up and sighed. Delicious at first, several times in a bowl. why is it difficult?

everyone's favorite TC deputy: Dugback @Willowfern

Last edited by Shade.; March 15th, 2023 at 10:15 AM.
Old March 15th, 2023, 10:22 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Google Translate Fun 2.0

Lmao @Shade. ily
Old March 15th, 2023, 10:22 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Lmao @Shade. ily
Tfw Dugback hires you as cat doctor.
Old March 15th, 2023, 10:31 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Tfw Dugback hires you as cat doctor.
Tfw when Dugback and Rosa Raven
Old March 15th, 2023, 01:34 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Original:

Quote:
The distant call of the mourning dove snapped him out of his thoughts and made Beansprout walk forward again. He found himself walking toward Wormbite with a warm smile, despite the fact that the other tom couldn't see. A small, involuntary, rumbling purr escaped him as he approached. "Good morning Wormbite," he greeted, barely resisting the urge to headbutt the other cat's shoulder affectionately. After all, what if that was too much? He and Wormbite were just friends, after all. "I was heading out to go birdwatching -- I actually heard a mourning dove coming from Sleepy Thicket, isn't that exciting? But, sorry, anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" Beansprout tilted his head to the side as the words tumbled out of his mouth. Smooth, Bean. Real smooth.
Translated to hell and back:

Quote:
The mournful cry of the pigeons pulled him out of his thoughts and brought the pig back. The other Tom didn't know, but he saw himself approaching the Wormmait with a warm smile. As he approached, the slow cooker slipped from his grasp. "Hi, worm," he greeted. After all, he and Varmit were just friends. "I'm going bird watching - I actually heard pigeon whining coming from the Sleepy Sicket. Isn't that wonderful?" I was wondering if you would like to come with me.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 15th, 2023, 02:01 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs

This whole thing is absolutely hilarious

May the stars have mercy...
Just what the clan needed, another lunatic deciding to cause more trouble in the damn clans. Giving an exhausted half lidded look towards the Wind'clan warriors and then his fellow clan, he decided he had had enough of the situation. Haven'gaze rose to his paws and took to the side lines.
" Just one peaceful meeting.... Is that to much to ask for? " he muttered wistfully under his breath.

May the stars have mercy.
This is exactly what the clan needs, and there are more problems in the determined tribe. I'm tired of seeing fighters from the Feng family and seeing enough people from a tribe. He grabbed Hyun by the finger and went to the edge of the interrogation room.
"You can't make a mistake on a first date."

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old March 15th, 2023, 02:22 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
This whole thing is absolutely hilarious

May the stars have mercy...
Just what the clan needed, another lunatic deciding to cause more trouble in the damn clans. Giving an exhausted half lidded look towards the Wind'clan warriors and then his fellow clan, he decided he had had enough of the situation. Haven'gaze rose to his paws and took to the side lines.
" Just one peaceful meeting.... Is that to much to ask for? " he muttered wistfully under his breath.

May the stars have mercy.
This is exactly what the clan needs, and there are more problems in the determined tribe. I'm tired of seeing fighters from the Feng family and seeing enough people from a tribe. He grabbed Hyun by the finger and went to the edge of the interrogation room.
"You can't make a mistake on a first date."
So the clan is the tribe, everyone is Chinese and first dates need to be perfect.

Last edited by Shade.; March 15th, 2023 at 02:22 PM.
Old March 15th, 2023, 02:26 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Original
Quote:
Her rival's voice washed over her and she grunted in response. Her plan flickered briefly through her mind's eye—a cornered dog was dangerous, sure, but if she and Violetfreckle could get it backed up against the cliff wall then they could also get close enough to sink their claws into its throat.

As soon as she came within arm's reach of the cliffs Bumblebreak whirled around and darted underneath its paws. Her flank knocked against its legs, sending it crashing to the snow behind her, and she spun round once more, snarling. "Get on it, don't let it get back up!"
penetrable neck
Quote:
The dog in the corner is definitely dangerous, but when she and Violetfreckle push the dog off the cliff, it's better to stab the dog in the leg. penetrable neck

As soon as he touched the rock with his hand, Bumblebreak sat down and sat down. I flew far, and the snow fell behind me. - Come on, don't wake me up!

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old March 15th, 2023, 02:49 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Original

penetrable neck
Wake me up inside!

Also bumble has a knife apparently
Old March 16th, 2023, 12:22 AM
Mysterious....