Last post by Eden
Today 03:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 8th, 2021, 05:33 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default November Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [ /announcement]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

WindClan will not be attending this gathering!

[ @spade @gs29513 @Moonraven @TheNyanCatMinecart @Undertaker @Singing Jay @Witchy Willow ]

Last edited by poppy; November 8th, 2021 at 05:56 PM.
Old November 8th, 2021, 05:34 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: November Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The moon was full. Not much of a surprise there, but knowing that the Gathering was about to be in session made Aspenstar jittery. She didn't know if it was normal for the leaders to be anxious about the Gathering and everything, but the thought of Dawnstar being nervous for this almost amused her. The bullheaded ShadowClan leader didn't seem to be the type that would be nervous about hardly anything. But she managed to remain stoic as she traipsed up to the Seastones.

She had expected to see at least two other Clans already there, but was bemused to see that she and her Clan were the first to arrive. The startled reaction came from the history of ThunderClan´s most recent attendance to the Gatherings since her leadership began. ThunderClan had been the last to arrive to the last few Gatherings, but being first was a good feeling. She shouldn't be turning this into a competition against the other Clans, but she looked forward to (in her childish state) looking down on the others as they arrived.

The night was young, and yet the anticipated drama that was to play out already wore on her. Hopefully, ThunderClan could stay neutral in the unavoidable arguing that was to ensue. She wasn't in the mood to fight with anyone, so she silently vowed to remain mature and professional. Turning to look back at the Clan she was leading, Aspenstar raised her tail, hoping no one would do anything stupid, before twisting back around and striding over to the stone. With one swift leap, she landed on the Seastones and casting a watchful yellow gaze over the beach and her Clanmates.

Drawing a paw up to her face, she casually drew it over her head, to smooth any rouge fur that stuck up. To give nothing to the other leaders to pick her apart by. She was unpick-a-partable, by any means. Another sweep of her yellow eyes across her Clan made her chest swell with pride, as it always did. They were so strong. So resilient. And she was to do them proud.

ThunderClan has arrived
Old November 8th, 2021, 05:56 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Foxpaw padded in slowly behind Aspenstar. She didn't love gatherings, but the rare chance that something interesting was going to happen was worth it. The russet patch tabby slunk across the Seastones to a spot in the middle. Usually, she would sit in the back, but all the action always seemed to occur elsewhere. Last time she had tried- and failed- to start a conversation with a Shadowclanner and ended up missing everything. That wouldn't be happening today. Today was going to be a good day and here's why: she had slept through the night; Thunderclan was the first clan to arrive; she was the second cat in the clearing. It was going splendidly.
[OPEN]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old November 8th, 2021, 05:57 PM
chirps

With each day that passed, Kestrelstar felt lighter on his paws. Sleep was returning to normal, despite the numerous personal conflicts he faced, and with the hunting competition Sunsetbloom had hosted prey was running well and the pile back at camp was stocked. Mouse wasn't his favorite, but he wouldn't turn away a warm meal with the beginning of the cold moons fast approaching.

As soil transitioned from grass to sand, Kestrelstar recognized ThunderClan scent as the first to catch he attention. No other Clans had arrived yet, so in he went, slowing his pace as RiverClan fanned out behind him. Hopefully things would remain calm and neutral tonight - there were a few warriors he'd keep an eye on at least - and they could get through the announcements each Clan had to share. Well, besides ShadowClan. Dawnstar and her band of toads could implode on each other for all he cared - and from the looks of the last Gathering, Kestrelstar figured that's what had happened back at camp.

Breaking away now from his Clan, the gray tabby made his way swiftly over to the Seastones, leaping up to his usual rock and ignoring the slight wavering his missing toes caused him. "Greetings, Aspenstar," he greeted, giving her a courteous nod as he sat back, tail wrapping around his paws. His fur fluffed up against the rather crisp night time air, yellow gaze moving from the ThunderClan leader to survey the gathered crowd as he waitied for the other Clans to arrive.

@poisoned poppy @gs29513 @Rani

RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED

Last edited by spade; November 8th, 2021 at 06:09 PM.
Old November 8th, 2021, 06:06 PM
. . . .

Ivypaw padded after Kestrelstar. She sat down, waiting for the other clans to arrive. She watched Kestrelstar and Aspenstar, out of pure bordom.

(Open, for a bit)

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!

Old November 8th, 2021, 06:12 PM
i am kenough

Plumstorm trudges along, annoyed more than anything. After her battle with Yarrowshade, she'd gone to visit Snakeheart, but... He wasn't a miracle worker, and it still damn hurt. Furrowing her brow, she glares after her leader as he greets the other present leader. After another heartbeat, she turns her icy focus off of him and onto the beach. Time to go and hide for a while.

[ open? or if you wanna roleplay @:Grimmlin: ]
Old November 8th, 2021, 06:13 PM
eternally tired

// @implimm
[open to any other shields if u want them to all look cool at the beach]
Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip wasn't known to travel to Seastones for the gatherings, usually he just stayed behind and kept watch but since he had been awarded his new role as a Shield, he figured it would be a good idea to attend a gathering for once. As they padded up he noticed Plumstorm off in her own little world or something. He couldn't really tell but he decided to pad up to her and make small talk. He did want to get to know the other shields at least a little bit. "Hey Plumstorm, uh.. watcha doing? I don't think the gathering is over there." He said with the fakest chuckle imaginable.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; November 8th, 2021 at 06:20 PM.
Old November 8th, 2021, 06:26 PM
i am kenough

[ @:Grimmlin: and others idc ]

Sitting abruptly, the silver cat barely makes it too far down the shore. Ah, well, she was close enough. Laying her head on her paws, the cat heaves a sigh and prepares to doze... Right when Annoying appears. Letting out a low growl, the shield-warrior lifts her head back up and scowls at Sparrowstupid. "Wow," she says flatly. "Thanks SO much. I'd never have noticed if not for you. Really. I owe you one. How can I possibly repay you?"
Old November 8th, 2021, 06:26 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Lotuspaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | Interact only if you dare, Riverclan cats not recommended
hehe. hehehhee. hehehehee...!!

FREEDOM! Ooh wow, this was just - wonderful. Lotuspaw was truly brimming with excitement, their copper hues twinkling with wonder the moment they entered into the clearing. The wind was in their fur with the promise of an adventure and there was nothing that was going to ruin this event for them. Lotuspaw was finally an apprentice and this was their time to broaden their horizons.

They lift their chin up proudly and strutted to a nice seating place. Lotuspaw sat down and began to glance around eagerly for a victim friend. From this point on unless it was well, Thunderclan cat -- they were a whole new kind of cat.

════════ ♡❣♡ ════════

Wormbite | Riverclan Shield | closed
Starclan, at times he felt old and he wasn't even twenty-moons yet. The oriental hadn't attended the last two meetings simply because of his lack of patience to handle being civil at the moment. Rather or not he actually had that now was a different question. Wormbite wasn't entirely sure of that either. He supposed only time could tell.

The ground began to shift and the smell of Thunderclan hit him and now he was frowning deeply. Sand was now wedged in between his paws and this was another reminder of why the Dark Lord was not a fan of gatherings. Still he hesitantly took a seat, his misty hues fixated on the ground. Wormbite was curious to see what news there could be around this time.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; November 8th, 2021 at 06:40 PM.
Old November 8th, 2021, 06:29 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Trotting behind Kestrelstar, Splashleap was quick to follow the leader to the rock. It seemed that it was only the Thunderclan leader at the moment, no sign of the seemingly quite sullen deputy. Well, all the better for her, she could make sure she had a spot picked out before the huge toms swarmed the deputy's spot. When she thought about it there seemed to be some weird thing going on with the deputies, it seemed Riverclan had missed the memo on having a big bruiser for one. Not that she wanted to be demoted of course!

Dipping her head to Aspenstar above her she settled quickly on the ground, tail curled tightly around her paws. It was getting chilly, so hopefully they wouldn't have to be here for any longer than necessary. After all, undue exposure to cold would only make every cat sicker, something no one wanted. Sickness and hunger were the worst enemies, and unfortunately she had a feeling they'd be seeing plenty of them in the next few moons.

Closed Thread