Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Ian
Today 01:04 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:03 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 01:01 PM
Bewitched,,?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 12:49 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM

Old April 16th, 2024, 04:26 PM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Goofy
RiverClan berrypaw love/relationship finder <3

howdy!!

Berry is one of my oldest and most beloved OCs I made from way back when I was first reading Warriors, so she's near 'n dear to my heart. That being said, she needs some relationships!

She's a fresh apprentice now, so she's too young for actual *mate* status. That being said, she's around that time where she could start having a crush develop or at the very least, a close friendship that could potentially be something more as they grow together and closer. Berry's an anxious queen so this will be for RiverClan only... realistically, she's kinda scared to even try to talk to other Clans, let alone fall in love with 'em.

That being said, she'd probably have an affinity (romantic or platonic) towards anyone who's been an outsider or had some similar backstory — she was found abandoned as a helpless kit, taking in to the Clan by Stagheart (another OC of mine), and this remains as an insecurity to her because some Clanmates would make a point to treat her differently due to her non-Clanborn status. It would be nice to find someone like her!

Currently looking for:

- Crush(es)/potential future mate
- (not opposed to the idea of one or two additional crushes, but she'd be the type to really fall once and HARD for one cat once it's "love" y'know). MUST IDENTIFY AS MALE because Berry is straight (and i might wanna write in having her birth kits someday hehe)

- Best friend(s) / close friends
* currently Moonpaw (@/FruitBatz) is one of Berrypaw's only real "friends" she's interacted with, and we have plans to RP them together more. Please sign your kitty up if you'd think they'd be a good fit!!

- Friends/Acquaintances/Allies
*kinda open to whatever else, whether it's baseline respect for each other or at least someone Berry won't feel totally anxious around. maybe she asks to train with them or have some sort of random RP ideas here or there

- Any sort of role model/mentor is also plausible. She grew an attachment to her previous mentor Mistyshard (@/starry) and respected her a lot, which already shaped some of her personality as she branches out from being attached to her adopted father.

Personality Overview~ [big chunk o' text below]

As mentioned above, Berrypaw struggles with insecurity and self-doubt, mainly from her "illegitimate" upbringing in the Clan. But beyond that, she also struggles with anxiety in general, often overthinking and fearing the worst. Most of the time she can keep it to herself, as she's trained herself to do, but other times it comes out in ways she'd rather not relive.

Berrypaw is a bit shorter than the average she-cat, but is very quick on her paws. She'd be a great friend to come to for encouragement or a pep talk, as she'd pretty much die for anyone she considers a true friend (someone who actually treats her nicely and cares for her? heck yeah, let's be besties). Berry is full of love to give, with some hesitance about doing it — she believes in the good of everyone and that cats can change, which can lead her to be naive or taken advantage of at times.

She tends to speak a bit fast, especially when she's nervous. She also has a nervous habit of shuffling her restless paws when anxiety strikes and she's especially trying not to have an outburst. More introverted and timid, she tends to keep to herself, so getting her to socialize is usually somewhat of an effort. Though at times, she can get a little confidence boost and be pretty friendly.

If you'd plan on being a very close friend/potential lover to Berrypaw, it'd be more of a slow burn — she has trust issues and major insecurity that contributes to her finding it hard to believe anyone would want her around in that way. There'd have to be a foundation of trust built over time and mutual appreciation.

Aaaand... that's pretty much it! If you'd be interested in hangin' out with Berrypaw pleaseee leave your kitties below! I'm not super specific about age/moons, but really any "younger" cat can fall into these categories. But for love interest specifically, something close to/around apprentice age would be best for realism (like a younger warrior or really any apprentice). And again, it would definitely be a slow burn, so our kitties could age several moons before anything romantic even happens. We could figure it out as we go

Feel free to apply for multiple different things with one or more characters — for example even if you wouldn't get picked for crush, you might still fit well for a close friend, etc.

I don't have a formal form (hah) but just include the basics:

Character Name(s):
Potential Role(s):
Any RP ideas/dynamics?:
No need to mention me, I'll keep checking back often

Thank youuu~

Last edited by SentimentalSquid; April 16th, 2024 at 04:29 PM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 12:24 PM
mentally in middle earth

Default Re: berrypaw love/relationship finder <3

bump!

Old April 24th, 2024, 12:29 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

ahhh i don't have a rc apprentice anymore but misty will be making sure berry is in good hands with her love teheheh

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 24th, 2024, 12:33 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Character Name(s): Cloudheart
Age (in moons, if relevant): 32
Potential Role(s): Friend/Acquaintance/Mentor(?)
Any RP ideas/dynamics?: Cloudheart went through a traumantic injury causing him to leave Shadowclan and live as a loner for a while, before moving to Riverclan. He's been in RC for a while but has yet to make any friends and despite the age gap I could see the two getting along potentially...
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 24th, 2024, 12:43 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

Placeholder
Old April 25th, 2024, 10:05 AM
mentally in middle earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
ahhh i don't have a rc apprentice anymore but misty will be making sure berry is in good hands with her love teheheh
ahh i <3 misty sm and so does berry

Old April 25th, 2024, 10:08 AM
mentally in middle earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post
Character Name(s): Cloudheart
Age (in moons, if relevant): 32
Potential Role(s): Friend/Acquaintance/Mentor(?)
Any RP ideas/dynamics?: Cloudheart went through a traumantic injury causing him to leave Shadowclan and live as a loner for a while, before moving to Riverclan. He's been in RC for a while but has yet to make any friends and despite the age gap I could see the two getting along potentially...

ooh so they'd have a similar outsider story, i like it!! she could look up to him as a role model or be happy to chat with him/ask his thoughts on things definitely down for that!! if you ever have any rp ideas or want to respond to any of berry's posts, feel free to go for it!

Old April 25th, 2024, 10:28 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Character Name(s): Ravenpaw
Age (in moons, if relevant): 6-7 moons
Potential Role(s): friend or best friend :3
Any RP ideas/dynamics?: ravenpaw is an confident lil guy, though, thru all of the confidence he is... well, a nice guy-- he tends to be overprotective to the point where it might be more controlling, though I intend to slowly take him out of that habit, maybe Berrypaw can :3

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop
Old April 25th, 2024, 05:46 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post
ooh so they'd have a similar outsider story, i like it!! she could look up to him as a role model or be happy to chat with him/ask his thoughts on things definitely down for that!! if you ever have any rp ideas or want to respond to any of berry's posts, feel free to go for it!
does she have a mentor already? even if she does, can he still take her out hunting or something?
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 26th, 2024, 10:05 AM
mentally in middle earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

does she have a mentor already? even if she does, can he still take her out hunting or something?
she does!! it was switched from Mistyshard to Pepperbounce. but i definitely would love if he'd like to take her hunting or something!!