Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by hades.
Today 04:06 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by hades.
Today 03:59 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 03:51 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:49 PM
Incident. [Willowpaw VA]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:45 PM

Old April 20th, 2024, 01:57 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Rugged Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post

ELE - KITTYPET - SHE CAT - 14 MOONS
Ele anxiously wandered around, lost and confused. Her ears were twitching as she began to look for a cat she could perhaps chat with and convince to help find her way to the outskirts. She knew this place was closer to home- she could partially smell the scent of warm food being left for her- but she didn't know which direction the scent was. As she confusedly wandered around, she didn't realize her pelt didn't blend in with the rocks.

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Since getting his new rank, Seabreeze had started to make a habit of doing some routine checks in the territory. With everything that has happened lately with Thunderclan and then the outsiders, he had started to get a bit worried that there weren't enough border and inner territory checks happening. So it was just his luck when his suspicions that he was just trying to calm his paranoia would come true as the stench of outsider floated to him that was strong and fresh. He dropped into a hunters crouch, and crawled forward on his stomach as he peered through the terrain to make out the sight of a unfamiliar pelt. The outsider seemed to be just wandering around in the territory as though they didn't cross countless scent markers to get in, Seabreeze growled lowly to himself. His ears flattened and his eyes narrowed as he shot forward like a spring. He hoped to catch the outsider off guard with the suddenness of his appearance, when he came into range, he lunged at them. He hoped to pin them down under his paws.

How dare these cats?! First his sister, then his deadbeat mother left him to be one, then they attack and almost kill his deputy, and now they invade his territory trying to take their prey and move in. He snarled at the outsider. Seabreeze almost wanted to just kill the feline right then and there, but he held back just a tad, he wouldn't be so merciful for very long though.

[ Howdy! Seabreeze will attack to kill if Ele doesn't attempt to leave. ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 20th, 2024 at 02:00 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 02:04 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Since getting his new rank, Seabreeze had started to make a habit of doing some routine checks in the territory. With everything that has happened lately with Thunderclan and then the outsiders, he had started to get a bit worried that there weren't enough border and inner territory checks happening. So it was just his luck when his suspicions that he was just trying to calm his paranoia would come true as the stench of outsider floated to him that was strong and fresh. He dropped into a hunters crouch, and crawled forward on his stomach as he peered through the terrain to make out the sight of a unfamiliar pelt. The outsider seemed to be just wandering around in the territory as though they didn't cross countless scent markers to get in, Seabreeze growled lowly to himself. His ears flattened and his eyes narrowed as he shot forward like a spring. He hoped to catch the outsider off guard with the suddenness of his appearance, when he came into range, he lunged at them. He hoped to pin them down under his paws.

How dare these cats?! First his sister, then his deadbeat mother left him to be one, then they attack and almost kill his deputy, and now they invade his territory trying to take their prey and move in. He snarled at the outsider. Seabreeze almost wanted to just kill the feline right then and there, but he held back just a tad, he wouldn't be so merciful for very long though.

[ Howdy! Seabreeze will attack to kill if Ele doesn't attempt to leave. ]
Ele quietly spoke. "E-Excuse me... sorry for invading, but I'm afraid I don't know which way is out of here without further intruding... i-if you could perhaps direct me there, I would greatly appreciate it." She meowed in a tone that suggested sheer honesty and respect.(well, this is where I have her asking for help!)
Old April 20th, 2024, 02:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post
Ele quietly spoke. "E-Excuse me... sorry for invading, but I'm afraid I don't know which way is out of here without further intruding... i-if you could perhaps direct me there, I would greatly appreciate it." She meowed in a tone that suggested sheer honesty and respect.(well, this is where I have her asking for help!)

Seabreeze

Seabreeze missed his lunge by a hair and he whipped around to face the outsider as she spoke. Each word that came out of their muzzle made Seabreeze want to claw it off even more. How dare they act innocent? How dare they act like its just sooooo easy to wonder into territory of countless cats like they had. Like it was an accident. His stubby tail lashed and his claws were unsheathed. He had half the mind to just kill her right then and there, "Are you really that dumb? Did you just miss all of the scent markers that claimed this territory?" He circled around her, then he sneered. They seemed like they wanted to leave and so he turned, "Follow me, if you dare to walk away you won't be leaving with your life." Seabreeze's already bad mood dropped more, he had been too quick to try and attack and missed, what if they were more than just a coward like they seem to be. The lionheart began to lead the outsider to the border and claws unsheathed and overall one mistake away from snapping around to attack.

When they made it to the border, Seabreeze took a moment to explain something clearly for the mouse brain, "If I see you in my territory again, there will be no next times, got it?"

[ OOC: Seabreeze's opinions and words are not a reflection of my own! He just doesn't like outsiders in the slightest. ]
Old April 20th, 2024, 02:19 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze

Seabreeze missed his lunge by a hair and he whipped around to face the outsider as she spoke. Each word that came out of their muzzle made Seabreeze want to claw it off even more. How dare they act innocent? How dare they act like its just sooooo easy to wonder into territory of countless cats like they had. Like it was an accident. His stubby tail lashed and his claws were unsheathed. He had half the mind to just kill her right then and there, "Are you really that dumb? Did you just miss all of the scent markers that claimed this territory?" He circled around her, then he sneered. They seemed like they wanted to leave and so he turned, "Follow me, if you dare to walk away you won't be leaving with your life." Seabreeze's already bad mood dropped more, he had been too quick to try and attack and missed, what if they were more than just a coward like they seem to be. The lionheart began to lead the outsider to the border and claws unsheathed and overall one mistake away from snapping around to attack.

When they made it to the border, Seabreeze took a moment to explain something clearly for the mouse brain, "If I see you in my territory again, there will be no next times, got it?"

[ OOC: Seabreeze's opinions and words are not a reflection of my own! He just doesn't like outsiders in the slightest. ]
[Understood. Ele is a very naive cat, and based off of me irl. She also has a horrible sense of smell due to her human always wearing really bad perfume that ruined her nose.]
"Oh... okay..." Ele meowed softly dipping her head in respect. After she crossed the border, she quietly looked towards Seabreeze once again. "Thanks for showing me mercy... Not every cat I've met is as nice as you just were..." she quietly thanked him and began wandering off.
Old April 21st, 2024, 09:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

___...*| Marigoldleap |*...___
[ She/Her - Riverclan Warrior -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

After getting distracted the large molly finally padded out with hopefully Cobwebpaw by her side. She was hopeing to come across Goldenrod or tansy or maybe even both. "I was thinking of maybe Goldenrod or tansy as well as anything else you think we might need.", she meowed. Marigold wanted Cobwebpaw to be able to put some input. She saw this patrol as a team instead of the usual Patrol leader and followers. The apprentice had proven herself useful many times and she trusted them.

[ @sillycreatur; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:26 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Dreaming

Stagheart came bounding into Rugged Range, pausing a moment only to briefly catch his breath as he scanned the area for his Clanmates. He hoped they were still there, admittedly with a rogue or two for him to fight — his rage still wasn't satiated with the last bout.

Within a moment he saw Redmire slam into a rogue and land a nasty bite on its shoulder, somewhere down the rocky slope in front of him. But then he just barely caught a blink of a flash of eyes and claws in the shadow of a large stone several pawsteps to Redmire's left, looking like a rogue about to take the warrior's distracted state as an opportunity.

He was about to call out to Redmire, but no... that would just distract her from her current fight, and the rogue would take the jump on her. He had to act now, or else see his Clanmate get pounced on.

Unsheathing his claws, Stagheart let out a loud snarl, hoping to startle the rogue. It was a matted she-cat, her fur a dull gray, with cloudy blue eyes. Her head snapped to look at him as he came charging down the slope, somehow not slipping as his large paws pounded down the rocks. There were several sharp pebbles and pokes, but his calloused paw pads barely felt it, especially as the adrenaline returned to him. The tiredness that had crept into his muscles after the long run to camp and back faded, newfound energy coursing through his veins and into his claws.

A bit of fear glinted across the rogue's face before she reacted, unsheathing her own claws and leaping to meet him. The large warrior bowled her over, fighting to pin her down. But she had some fight to her, he'd give her that; her ferocity took him a little by surprise and she slipped out right from under his claws, aiming a nasty swipe across his muzzle. Snarling, Stagheart lurched forward and knocked her legs from underneath her, striking his claws into her unkempt fur as she struggled.

/ @dino. @starry @taillow

Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:10 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons | active purrks

Rolling with her attacker managed to land her on top of them, pinning them to the ground with sharp talons. Her size was nowhere near the size of this cat, but with her fur fluffed up and eyes wild in rage it was difficult to tell. "You're dead, crow-food," spat the head Lionheart as she raked her claws down the rogue's face, drawing forth a scream and blood. The crimson stained the whites of her paw pads as she leaned forward and locked her teeth in the rogue's ear. A sharp paw slammed against the side of her face and Dusk hissed, ripping her head back and bringing with her a piece of the other's ear.

"What did you do??" the rogue yowled, scrambling out from under Dusklion as the head Lionheart spat the piece out. But she was relentless, ignoring the blood that rolled down her cheek in favor of trying to fasten her teeth into her opponents neck. Just as she was able to latch on she heard the sound of rushing paws, felt the ground shake a little, before teeth locked themselves in her scruff and she found that she was flung away from the cat. Dusk hit the ground hard with a grunt, staggering to her paws shakily.

In the corner of her eye she caught both Stagheart and Redmire dealing with their own trespassers, while the last two advanced towards her. Dusklion had taken on two cats at once, but never of this size - and her brother had been there to help towards the end. But her brother wasn't here; he was back in the medicine den fighting for his life. A snarl ripped through her as she launched herself again, diving under the first set of claws and twisting on the ground until she managed to slide underneath the first intruder, a rather big brown tom. The rough surface scraped her back but she still drew her hind legs up, claws out, and raked them across the belly of the rogue. She was immediately met with blood pouring from the wound as she twisted and attempted to scramble out, hoping to regroup with herself and so the same to the other outsider.

But as the first one was collapsing onto the ground she felt a paw slam down on her tail. Dusk yelped and twisted in time to see heavy paws colliding with her shoulders, successfully pinning her. Furiously her claws swiped at the face of her attacker, which had their fangs bared as they lunged, their fiery orange fur seeming like fire under this light.

[ Redmire - @dino. ] [ Stagheart - @SentimentalSquid ] [ Mistyshard - @starry. - incase you wanted misty to join still! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 23rd, 2024 at 09:01 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:01 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Redmire could feel her heart in her ears, her throat, the pulsing of the blood in her veins as she grappled with the outsider beneath her claws. Their own were sharp and met their mark as they scored deep gouges into her shoulders, and Redmire snarled through the mouthful of fur and flesh. She kept her head tucked close and she wrenched back and then went for their throat. Her teeth tore through the soft skin and scarlet spattered her front as she spat it out and kicked the body away.

Her entire body pounded, but it was the good kind - the kind that, despite the deep marks along her shoulders, had her thrumming with energy and adrenaline, a rush she could never really get enough of.

Both Dusklion's and Stagheart's snarling caught her attention and she glanced up, licking the blood from her muzzle. Stagheart seemed fine on his own. Dusklion looked like she needed a bit of help. Even Redmire doubted the Lionheart could handle that many by herself.

In a split second, Redmire had crossed the gap and latched her claws into the rouge's side. Her canines closed around the right half of their orange face, and sharp points dug into what Redmire was certain was an eye, and the outsider lurched away from Dusklion in a tangle of limbs shrieked in a way that made Redmire's blood boil . Claws caught her face and her neck, leaving behind cuts that would more than likely require some modicum of attention once the group returned, and she reared back to release them.

They tried to bolt. Redmire got there first, slamming them face-first into the dirt as her jaws closed around the back of their neck and squeezed until she heard something crack. Their next cry was cut short.

She staggered off of them, sides heaving as she fought to catch her breath and the pounding in her ears started to dull. Stagheart was unfortunately forgotten as she tossed Dusklion a look. "You alright?"

Mistyshard's blatant absence was noted and tucked away for later reference. The residual adrenaline made it hard to focus on it in the moment.

[ @starry @taillow @SentimentalSquid ]
Old April 23rd, 2024, 03:40 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeathers thoughts weren’t fixed on how he was meant to be teaching ToadPaw verbally about the surroundings or how this was a far patch of territory or anything else, no no it was fixed on something that had occurred moons ago. Getting stuck out here had been GarlicFeathers nightmare and he could remember every part of it just being near here, and it wasn’t just that this place left a sour taste in his mouth it was that getting stuck in the first place had been a bitter wake up call showing him how easy it was to get trapped far away from camp had there been any disasters. He’d chosen to come here first to get it over and done with, out of his way and never again. He was more than thankful for the lack of being sent on a patrol here, and if anything he should be thanking those setting them for letting him get so lucky with avoiding rugged range like a disease. Blinking GarlicFeather came to a slow realisation he had simply stood around for a moment or two before shaking away his thoughts and marching on. ‘Rugged Range is very far from camp, and was claimed as RiverClan territory many many moons ago. The far travel from here to camp makes finding herbs and prey a little trickier but once you actually arrive the few cats coming all this way make for a great prey spot. As you can tell it’s a very steep area, which makes coming here less worth the work. There’s also quite a lot of areas covered mostly by trees and there’s some rocky hill things too.’ GarlicFeather was careful to not make any gestures as to not embarrass himself. He’d planned everything out of course but it wasn’t really up to him to sniff everything and familiarise and he certainly couldn’t force ToadPaw. But with the recent lack in training he had been concerned for the apprentices progress, it wasn’t as if he was slacking off and neglecting training. He was doing anything but that. ‘Once your all familiarised with the scents and feel we’ll head over to LionsBeach and then make a trip to Haven springs. Unfortunately due to the ban on going to the borders we have with other clans our tour will be cut short but I’ll be looking in to getting permission so we can finish it.’ GarlicFeather didn’t plan to break rules just because he was training ToadPaw right now, better safe than sorry.
@Katiethewolfchild lemme know if there’s any problems with this post!

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 23rd, 2024, 10:33 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Dreaming

While Stagheart had every bit of size and power advantage over the rogue she-cat, she was way more slippery and nimble than he. Despite that, his quick reflexes kicked in; using his heavier weight, he aimed a hefty paw at her head to disorient her, and then rolled to partially crush the rogue underneath him.

She shrieked, raking her claws across his fur as he eventually pinned her down. She only got one good swipe at his underbelly before he closed his jaws around her throat, listening for the sickening crack that followed his forceful bite. Then, it was done; her squirmy body finally lay at a bloody, morbid rest.

Panting, Stagheart shook some blood out of his eyes that trickled from a gash above his brow. The tang of blood was overpowering on his tongue, but he wasn't too fazed; it was an all-too-familiar taste for him. He didn't waste another moment to spin around, ready to leap to Dusklion or Redmire's aid — he'd heard a few nasty yowls in there and had no idea who was winning or not. But his fur flattened in relief when he saw Redmire helping out the Head Lionheart, the rest of the rogues dead at their paws.

The large tabby tom padded over to them, wincing as he licked at a deeper gash on his leg. That she-cat had got him good right there, and it had only opened wider as they tussled. Nothing too bad — he wasn't bleeding out or anything — but would definitely need some kind of treatment to avoid anything worse. Infections could kill, he'd seen it before.

But Stagheart refused to show any more pain than that and lowered his leg to the ground, looking between the two warriors before him. "You two alright?" He asked in his gruff drawl. As he spoke, however, his stark blue eyes scanned the area around them — both for rogues, and the missing presence of Mistyshard. He noted this silently with concern, but waited for Dusklion to speak before he'd mention that. He didn't doubt that the Lionheart had noticed the warrior's absence.

/ @taillow @starry @dino.

Last edited by SentimentalSquid; April 23rd, 2024 at 10:33 AM.