Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 06:18 PM
Go to first new post "Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by iliri
Today 06:18 PM
Go to first new post It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:13 PM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:03 PM
quillpaw relations finder
Last post by zozelen
Today 05:51 PM

Old May 3rd, 2024, 05:55 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather was about to leap down seeing the wave of the tail when RiverWhisper did something very stupid and very out of plan. He attacked the racoon, the whole point was that the racoon got lured away first so the racoon kits and starling could leave, instead now he was apparently the bad guy and idiot. Of course. Because everycat loves to blame him for all the stupid things they do because this is how it always goes down. Clearly Starling had gotten he wrong idea entirely by him going up and asusming he was planning on hurting the racoon kits and- he just. Stars. ‘RiverWhisper what in the stars are you doing that was not the bloody plan now you’ve got the kits all in a fret- and now it’s gonna be a billion times harder and- did you even LISTEN to- I just. UGH.’ GarlicFeather took a needed moment to linger on the ledge take a breath or two, struggling to get his fur flat. He very much needed to get the words out somehow and there they were, anger filled. Of course he wasn’t sitting on the ledge like an idiot clearly the whole mother thing had been stomped on. He wasn’t trying to boss cats around he was trying to function as a group with a plan but the moment the late, unknowing cats had trod all over their pre-attack plan it had all fallen apart. He carefully made his way toward starling and cleared his throat. ‘Okay. Let’s just- let’s get this done with and then after we can pin blame and whatnot. Capiche? No more shouting at me for little reason and let’s get the rats out.’ Stars, he was infuriated but he managed to bite down his anger enough to keep a cool head, he shuffled beside and tried to mimick whatever chitter thing Starling was doing albeit poorly, he may not have the touch of gentleness starling had with it but whatever. He turned his gaze to NightShard, who was running in claws blazing. Oh goody more things to be blamed for. Clearly if he went to help with the kits the mother would get battered to death and then there wouldn’t be any point in keeping the kits anyhow. ‘If you’re so keen on keeping that mother alive go over there and sort out the latecomers- if it so pleases you, leave the kits to me.’ he took a moment to consider what he’d said. ‘ The original plan has all gone to hell- so I’ll herd the kits out, you work to spit out whatever blood thirsty fire those two have brewing in them and then all good and done. And if you have any better ideas I’m all ears.’ GarlicFeather could say over and over he wasn’t trying to take over and order anycat around, mostly because nocat was going to listen to him because he had a gobsmacking 0 authority here. But he was annoyed and tired of hearing cats spit at one another over nothing , and the quicker they kicked these racoons out of here the quicker he could let them point fingers well he soothed the brewing headache away. Regardless of whether or not Starling had agreed to go forward with his botched “plan” (which he doubted she would actually acknowledge further than another snort of derision.) He shuffled over and tried to roughly herd the racoon kits over with a bit of force mixed in with nudging them toward the area, although he kept the amount of said force to a minimum. And peeked toward said bush to drop them in, after watching what Starling hsd done with dropping them off then rounding back, if he did it with one of them and starling came back up and dropped off another they’d be done in no time which left them all time to actually deal with the mother situation. (Rather than letting said racoon get mauled to death) ‘Ok, Nevermind the newcomer plan thing. Just a quick new proposal but, I’m going to drop off this kit, you come up here and drop off another well i tell these two to lay off the mother racoon, let the mother go after her kits. I doubt that she’s as dumb as nightshard is suggesting to come back after the injuries she’s gotten and we’ll finally have rid ourselves of ‘em. No harm to the kits and few and far between brute force used afterwards.’ GarlicFeather didn’t linger to hear the reaction he forcefully grabbed hold of one of the scruffs of the racoon kits with mild struggle and bunched up his muscles springing down into the bush below with a huff and thud, for a moment he felt as if his legs had buckled underneath him before he placed the racoon kit down next to the other, and now he could circle back to the late cats. Under the assumption said proposal was being followed he quickly hurried toward the two busy attacking said mother he’d been mentioning a dreadful lot today. ‘Okay, you two, cmere and stop trying to beat ‘er to death. We’re going with the intimidation line as planned before. Stand on either side of me shoulder to shoulder and puff up your fur, after the injuries you’ve delivered river she’ll know what’s what and try to go toward her kits, but don’t let her and without attacking her keep her away from them until starling gets the last one. Does that sound like a reasonable plan?’ GarlicFeather was still finding it hard not to take charge, you couldn’t necessarily share ideas when everything was breaking apart, his focus shifted to the other Latecomer VenomWink. Okay. Still someone to deal with. ‘ VenomWink, since you’re not doin’ nothing else go toward the kits on the other side and keep em’ from straying away before the mother comes so they all go as one.’ Okay. With this all done and dusted he took on a stance at a distance away from the racoon and bushed up his fur.
(Again got really really confused well posting this- but um- here! Basically let me know if there’s any problems with this post if there is any^^)
( @LostInTheOrchids @forest @lys.luvbot @Fernwillow @Tiabirb
Also uhm- I’m really sick well posting this so excuse any mistakes-

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; May 3rd, 2024 at 05:55 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2024, 09:41 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Bearsnout followed the group of his Clanmates with a determined gaze as Stagheart led them to an area where they’d be hidden from the sight of the beavers, but close enough to get a view of these creatures that they’d have to be dealing with.

This was nice territory that Dusklion had found. If they weren’t already tasked with the beavers, then he’d explore and try to inspect the little details around it. But they had a mission at the moment. Later he’d definitely come out here to see what kinds of prey frequent, and check the place out.

The massive cat treaded lightly as Stagheart began to speak quietly. They’d been collaborating well to form a good plan. They’d lure the beavers out and split up into groups to take down each one. That sounded good. They’d get more work done efficiently in groups, and they could regroup if anyone needed help or if anything went wrong.

As they came to a stop, Bearsnout glanced over at the dam to analyze their surroundings. It was quite impressive what these beavers had built. They’d used many sticks and branches to create something almost similar to a Clan’s camp. They also had a wall that was slowly but surely being built to cut off the water supply. He frowned at that. Bearsnout had never thought it possible for another animal to create something so complex, besides maybe bird’s nests. But these dams were quite intresting. Beavers must be fascinating creatures.

Then he caught sight of these said beavers. Holy StarClan. These things looked troublesome. He understood why his Clanmates considered them a pesky challenge. They had big buck teeth and a long tail that looked like it’d be painful to get hit by. Not to mention their huge size, like some big evil squirrel. These might prove to be a bit difficult, but they were RiverClan! These beavers were no match!

“So,” he observed as he turned back to the group. “I agree with Stagheart. There’s two beavers here, but one of ‘em is a kit. And if there’s a beaver kit and presumably a mother, that means the father is somewhere nearby. He could prove to be a challenge. So, it seems like a pretty good idea to have a lookout group.”

“There are seven of us, so we could split into three groups. One or two could deal with the baby. A pair of us can go after the mama. Then the other three or twocan serve as lookout, for when the other beaver shows up. I’d volunteer to go after the mother.”

“Now, we also want some cat to kick start this by luring them away from each other and the dam so it’ll be easier. Any volunteers?” He asked thoughtfully.

Everyone seemed to have good ideas, and together they were finally starting to come up with a plan and a strategy. That made Bearsnout very confident in this mission. This should go well with everyone working together like this.

. . .

[ @SentimentalSquid - @Silverfur & Co. - @rubberRatroom - @chickadee - @IDIOTICBEAN101 - @Ladiebugg - @Blazing. - sorry for a late reply! i had this all typed up earlier today and then the page reloaded ]

. . .

Last edited by chickadee; May 5th, 2024 at 07:22 PM.
Old May 5th, 2024, 02:22 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

!! REMINDER: THIS EVENT ENDS IN 5 DAYS ON MAY 10TH AT 11:59PM EST !!

if you're unsure which group you're in, please revisit this post!

[ @LostInTheOrchids @forest @Fritter @lys.luvbot @Fernwillow @Tiabirb @Saki @braveleopard. @sylvia26 @Forgetfulshape @Seamrog @dino. @SentimentalSquid @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Silverfur & Co @rubberRatroom @Ladiebugg @chickadee @Blazing @Littlesun0112 @Zei @burntToast @Morrigan @Dust @kittycatburmise @lark. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 5th, 2024, 03:23 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Bearsnout followed the group of his Clanmates with a determined gaze as Stagheart led them to an area where they’d be hidden from the sight of the beavers, but close enough to get a view of these creatures that they’d have to be dealing with.

This was nice territory that Dusklion had found. If they weren’t already tasked with the beavers, then he’d explore and try to inspect the little details around it. But they had a mission at the moment. Later he’d definitely come out here to see what kinds of prey frequent, and check the place out.

The massive cat treaded lightly as Stagheart began to speak quietly. They’d been collaborating well to form a good plan. They’d lure the beavers out and split up into groups to take down each one. That sounded good. They’d get more work done efficiently in groups, and they could regroup if anyone needed help or if anything went wrong.

As they came to a stop, Bearsnout glanced over at the dam to analyze their surroundings. It was quite impressive what these beavers had built. They’d used many sticks and branches to create something almost similar to a Clan’s camp. They also had a wall that was slowly but surely being built to cut off the water supply. He frowned at that. Bearsnout had never thought it possible for another animal to create something so complex, besides maybe bird’s nests. But these dams were quite intresting. Beavers must be fascinating creatures.

Then he caught sight of these said beavers. Holy StarClan. These things looked troublesome. He understood why his Clanmates considered them a pesky challenge. They had big buck teeth and a long tail that looked like it’d be painful to get hit by. Not to mention their huge size, like some big evil squirrel. These might prove to be a bit difficult, but they were RiverClan! These beavers were no match!

“So,” he observed as he turned back to the group. “I agree with Stagheart. There’s two beavers here, but one of ‘em is a kit. And if there’s a beaver kit and presumably a mother, that means the father is somewhere nearby. He could prove to be a challenge. So, it seems like a pretty good idea to have a lookout group.”

“There are seven of us, so we could split into three groups. One or two could deal with the baby. A pair of us can go after the mama. Then the other three or twocan serve as lookout, for when the other beaver shows up. I’d volunteer to go after the mother.”

“Now, we also want some cat to kick start this by luring them away from each other and the dam so it’ll be easier. Any volunteers?” He asked thoughtfully.

Everyone seemed to have good ideas, and together they were finally starting to come up with a plan and a strategy. That made Bearsnout very confident in this mission. This should go well with everyone working together like this.

. . .

[ @SentimentalSquid - @Silverfur & Co. - @rubberRatroom - @chickadee - @IDIOTICBEAN101 - @Ladiebugg - @Blazing. - sorry for a late reply! i had this all typed up earlier today and then the page reloaded ]

. . .

Caveclaw-She/They

---------------

Caveclaw looked at Bearsnout. She had decent speed, and would most likely be able to avoid the beavers' slow strikes. "I can assist in luring?" They suggested, available for other options, but that would be what she would do best in.

---------------

@SentimentalSquid - @Silverfur & Co - @rubberRatroom - @chickadee - @IDIOTICBEAN101 - @Ladiebugg - @Blazing

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; May 5th, 2024 at 03:28 PM.
Old May 5th, 2024, 04:45 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Mysterious

Stagheart kneaded the ground, only the slightest bit of impatience showing in his steps. He valued the feedback, but knew they had to get a move on.

"Alright... the lil' guy is real close to his mama," Stagheart remarked, pointing his tail to the adolescent beaver waddling by its mother. "I reckon we could use three or four warriors to take both of 'em down..."

Then he turned his head, peering at the remaining Clanmates. "Caveclaw [@/IDIOTICBEAN101], Snowstripe [@/Silverfur & Co], 'n Splashgaze [@/rubberRatroom], you're with me. Between the four of us, maybe we can take down the kit and keep Mama distracted enough while the other group lures out the big guy."

He swiveled his gaze to the remaining Clanmates. "Bearsnout [@/chickadee], I know yer a strong one. I think it'd be best if y'could take the other two, Morningmimic [@/Ladiebugg] 'n Pigeonpelt [@/Blazing]— maybe have the quickest one of ya lure out the father 'n the other two ambush? Then, if we can spare a warrior after either the kit or the mama is gone, we can send some over to ya for backup. Hopefully it shouldn't take too long..."

With that he straightened up, clearing his throat. "Alright... those with me, let's get to it!"

The large tom streaked down the slope as soon as his words were done, letting out an ear-splitting yowl as he pushed off the ground and into the air.

[Roll: 15 | Success]

He sailed in the air, crashing down onto the mother beaver's back and digging his claws in. As the creature thrashed beneath him, he swiped at her with his back claws. He had her nice and distracted for his following Clanmates, so they could get some good hits in on her face or more if they wanted... but stars, was her fur tough to pierce. And she was already swinging from side to side; he reckoned he wouldn't be able to hang on long, the force of her weight already threatening to throw even the large warrior off.

The beaver kit was clearly startled, letting out a squeal as it tried to flee. "Don't let it get away!" Stagheart hollered, lashing his tail towards the beaver kit.

/ @SentimentalSquid - @Silverfur & Co. - @rubberRatroom - @chickadee - @IDIOTICBEAN101 - @Ladiebugg - @Blazing. [[ PLEASE let me know if i made any mistakes or if your cat really needs to switch groups, but i wanted to kickstart the fighting since we only have five days! . in case it wasn't clear, i figured between four of us we could take down the mother and baby beaver, then the other three can lure out the big guy and ambush him. whenever the kit's dead or the mother we can send reinforcements in case it's too much for a three-on-one since i'd anticipate the father beaver to be large. reminder: bump someone who hasn't posted and skip over them if it's been too long, since we should get this finished up asap ]]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; May 5th, 2024 at 04:46 PM.
Old May 5th, 2024, 04:56 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Stagheart kneaded the ground, only the slightest bit of impatience showing in his steps. He valued the feedback, but knew they had to get a move on.

"Alright... the lil' guy is real close to his mama," Stagheart remarked, pointing his tail to the adolescent beaver waddling by its mother. "I reckon we could use three or four warriors to take both of 'em down..."

Then he turned his head, peering at the remaining Clanmates. "Caveclaw [@/IDIOTICBEAN101], Snowstripe [@/Silverfur & Co], 'n Splashgaze [@/rubberRatroom], you're with me. Between the four of us, maybe we can take down the kit and keep Mama distracted enough while the other group lures out the big guy."

He swiveled his gaze to the remaining Clanmates. "Bearsnout [@/chickadee], I know yer a strong one. I think it'd be best if y'could take the other two, Morningmimic [@/Ladiebugg] 'n Pigeonpelt [@/Blazing]— maybe have the quickest one of ya lure out the father 'n the other two ambush? Then, if we can spare a warrior after either the kit or the mama is gone, we can send some over to ya for backup. Hopefully it shouldn't take too long..."

With that he straightened up, clearing his throat. "Alright... those with me, let's get to it!"

The large tom streaked down the slope as soon as his words were done, letting out an ear-splitting yowl as he pushed off the ground and into the air.

He sailed in the air, crashing down onto the mother beaver's back and digging his claws in. As the creature thrashed beneath him, he swiped at her with his back claws. He had her nice and distracted for his following Clanmates, so they could get some good hits in on her face or more if they wanted... but stars, was her fur tough to pierce. And she was already swinging from side to side; he reckoned he wouldn't be able to hang on long, the force of her weight already threatening to throw even the large warrior off.

The beaver kit was clearly startled, letting out a squeal as it tried to flee. "Don't let it get away!" Stagheart hollered, lashing his tail towards the beaver kit.

/ @SentimentalSquid - @Silverfur & Co. - @rubberRatroom - @chickadee - @IDIOTICBEAN101 - @Ladiebugg - @Blazing. [[ PLEASE let me know if i made any mistakes or if your cat really needs to switch groups, but i wanted to kickstart the fighting since we only have five days! . in case it wasn't clear, i figured between four of us we could take down the mother and baby beaver, then the other three can lure out the big guy and ambush him. whenever the kit's dead or the mother we can send reinforcements in case it's too much for a three-on-one since i'd anticipate the father beaver to be large. reminder: bump someone who hasn't posted and skip over them if it's been too long, since we should get this finished up asap ]]

Caveclaw-She/They

-----------

Caveclaw saw the beaver kit trying to get away, so she quickly leaped in the way, attempting to claw at it.
(Roll:19-success)
They gave the beaver kit a good rake on the face, hissing as she did.

-----------

@SentimentalSquid - @Silverfur & Co - @rubberRatroom - @chickadee - @IDIOTICBEAN101 - @Ladiebugg - @Blazing

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; May 5th, 2024 at 04:58 PM.
Old May 5th, 2024, 05:37 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Snowstripe followed his lead and nodded she was ready to get this beaver. Slawshing and attacking it.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 5th, 2024, 05:50 PM
Ratpalooza

Bump Policy: It's finals for me, so whenever online.
My Mood: Goofy

SPLASHGAZE

Female | Moons: 45 | Kin: ?

Splashgaze backed up her clanmates, taking a swipe at the beaver as well.
rolled an 18, action successful!
Her claws dug deep into the beavers flank, making it squeal. She returned beside her clanmates, unsure of what they would do next.

@SentimentalSquid - Stagheart | @Silverfur & Co - Snowstripe | @chickadee - Bearsnout | @IDIOTICBEAN101 - Caveclaw | @Ladiebugg - Morningmimic | @Blazing - Pigeonpelt

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus
Old May 5th, 2024, 07:37 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Bearsnout
28 Moons || RiverClan || He/Him
The Gentle Giant

Bearsnout took a moment to listen into what Stagheart had to say. He nodded with a grin. "You can count on me Stagheart!" He meowed enthusiastically.

"Morningmimic! [@/Ladiebugg] Pigeonpelt! [@/Blazing] Let's get going! Come on! We got a papa beaver to find." He called out to the other two Clanmates. He watched the first group head over to begin their attack on the mama and the kit, and after making sure they were okay he turned back to his group.

The tom tasted the air one last time just to make sure he'd memorized the scent of these beavers before leading his group away. After he'd gotten a little ways away from the mama and the kit he began to search for the scent of the other beaver.

He quickly picked up another scent, different enough from the mama and baby so that he could tell it was the father, yet nasty enough to steal be a beaver. He turned back to make sure the others were following before getting slower and more carefully with his movements.

It didn't take him long to find the beaver in the patch of trees. It seemed to be doing something to the trunk of one of them. It's jaws made a horrible chipping sound at the wood and it seemed to be using its buck teeth to gnaw away at the bark. Great StarClan... He wrinkled his muzzle and disgust and curiosity as he tried to figure out what the hell the beaver was doing to the tree. It almost reminded him of a woodpecker, but less pecky and more bitey.

Whatever. Other creatures tended to do weird things. It didn't matter whether or not Bearsnout understood them in the long run. What mattered was that they needed to eliminate this creature swiftly as possible.

He turned to his two partners from where they were hidden behind some shrubbery a few feet from the beaver and whispered. "Okay. We've found him. Now, I'm not the fastest, and I'm pretty big and not great at being stealthy 'n quick. So, I'm gonna need one of you two to go lure it out, so we can begin to attack and ambush it."

. . .
@SentimentalSquid - @Silver & Co. - @rubberRatroom - @chickadee - @IDIOTICBEAN101 - @Ladiebugg - @Blazing

Last edited by chickadee; May 5th, 2024 at 07:37 PM.
Old May 5th, 2024, 10:30 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 54 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

[ Skipping Zei in the order - This will take place during/after group three's fight w/ the beavers! ]

She couldn't help but chortle as she watched Mudsmoke speed away to gather intelligence on the dam - the initiative was great! And when he came back, the information provided was actually pretty helpful. Nodding her head along to his and Blackfrost's words, Cherryswirl perked up as Minnowsplash chimed in. Stars. She was really, really trying to lock into what they were describing. Swirls tilted her head in slight confusion, trying to process the information until - OH! - OK! Now she understood. Then, Irisflame chimed in - which earned another nod to their input. Then finally, Silkwisp, who's suggestion seemed pretty solid as well.

"Let's have a cat or two on top of the dam and split the rest of ourselves on the edges. I think tossing as many sticks off the top to open up a path for the water will be the best move. The flow of the water might loosen it up. Bottom group can start digging away the shore - then start smashing sticks up once top group is safely down. Remember to support each other best we can. Lets go put some pressure on it-" Swirls murmured softly, giving a flick of her tail for her clanmates to follow as she began to stalk her way towards the dam. The plan was a collective of all their ideas combined! And it looked like group three was already engaged with the beavers now - so there was hopefully no stragglers. As the dam grew closer, the older warrior scented the air just to make sure. Oof, these things sure did stink! But as far as she could tell, they were all busy slapping their tails at their clanmates. Taking position at one end of the damn, Cherryswirl nudged her head for two of her clanmates to start climbing. She was.. uhh a bit too hefty herself to feel comfortable up there,

"Small and quick, two up there. We'll start digging down here." And assuming that her clanmates went along with it, Cherryswirl began to start digging at the soft, muddy ground were the sticks had been lodged in by the beavers. Ugh. It was so squishy! Gross!

Posting order:
[ @burntToast - Mudsmoke | @lark. - Blackfrost | @Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash | @kittycatburmise - Irisfrost | @Morrigan - Silkwisp | @Zei - Martenburr | @Dust - Cherryswirl ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 5th, 2024 at 10:32 PM.