Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:55 AM

Old April 13th, 2024, 05:54 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: April Gathering

Mosspaw and Willowpaw come in and sit, waiting for some cat to talk to.

(OPEN)

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old April 13th, 2024, 02:34 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moons
tags; (open)

Poppysong limps into the clearing at a surprisingly quick pace. They swing their head around as they speed walk to the front. At the front, they sigh contently before plopping down. They smile through trying to cat their breath, their chest held high. See? They can still (ow) be fast. It’s just (ow) more difficult.

Poppysong looks over their shoulder, hiding their face to be sure Lightningstorm doesn’t see them wincing, and to see how many people they outran here. Not as many as they’d like, but more than they expected.

(Open!)

Old April 13th, 2024, 04:15 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 37/100

Gracklepaw padded in following the flood of ShadowClan cats. These Gatherings never ceased to amaze him, as well as the sheer amounts of cats in each Clan. He wondered if he’d finally get a chance to meet the cats from that other Clan, RiverClan. They hadn’t shown up last times, and the former loner was quite curious when it came to the dynamics between different Clans and their residents. There was so much rich history, and so much to learn. It was quite intriguing.

He felt all jittery as he scanned the crowd, as if his bones were jolted with electricity. His heart beat fast at the idea of new friends and acquaintances now that he’d gotten used to Gatherings. So he stood, watching as the other leaders and High Ranks took their seats, wondering if he should stick with his own Clan or try to mingle around.

. . .

[open to anyone!!]

Old April 13th, 2024, 04:36 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 37/100

Gracklepaw padded in following the flood of ShadowClan cats. These Gatherings never ceased to amaze him, as well as the sheer amounts of cats in each Clan. He wondered if he’d finally get a chance to meet the cats from that other Clan, RiverClan. They hadn’t shown up last times, and the former loner was quite curious when it came to the dynamics between different Clans and their residents. There was so much rich history, and so much to learn. It was quite intriguing.

He felt all jittery as he scanned the crowd, as if his bones were jolted with electricity. His heart beat fast at the idea of new friends and acquaintances now that he’d gotten used to Gatherings. So he stood, watching as the other leaders and High Ranks took their seats, wondering if he should stick with his own Clan or try to mingle around.

. . .

[open to anyone!!]

Lightningpaw would bump into a cat in his excitement by accident. Due to how small Lightningpaw was he would fall backwards by the collision. "Omph... Sorry I didn't see you there." Lightningpaw would say his orange tabby fur fluffed out a bit at his excitement. He would look down and groom his chest fur down. Lightningpaw had orange tabby fur he was small for a 6 moon old Apprentice with lithe build yellow eyes and a lightningbolt shaped scar from a hawk attack back when he was a kit. Lightningpaw would smell the air to distinguish what kind of smell the cat in front of him had. "You don't smell like Windclan. What clan are you from?" Lightningpaw would say hopping back to his paws in excitement his tail twitching similarly with giddiness.
Old April 13th, 2024, 04:37 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
Badgerear was glad that Brairsplash agreed with what he said. He didn't always say the right thing. He didn't even notice Brairsplash's slip up with mentioning your warrior code instead of ours, not being the type of cat to over analyze anything.

"I'm not much a fighter to be honest." He admitted to her. Despite his size, and he was large, he often preferred to talk things out or find other ways to deal with conflict. "But I would do what's necessary for my clan as you would with yours. But the warrior code is more than fighting. Like the truce for tonight is about peace." He looked up at the full moon, happy that his warrior ancestors were looking down on them all right now. He looked around at all the cats inter mingling, wishing the clans had more nights like this.

"It looks like Windclan has finally decided to join us." He mewed, wondering if he should find some Windclan cats to talk to too. He liked talking to this she cat, even if she was prickly but Badgerear couldn't tell if he was forcing her to continue this conversation or not.

(Thank you, he's based off my own cat who I swear is a Buddhist monk reincarnated into a cat)

"Hmph... I suppose you're right,"
Briarsplash muttered. If she wanted to keep fitting in, she'd better keep the peace just as the Warrior Code ordered. Even if it meant being friendly to enemy Clans during these meetings.

She followed Badgerear's gaze as he commented on WindClan's arrival. Lithe and fast, they gracefully entered with a certain lightfootedness to them. "I see," she mewed, nodding. "Now we'll just have to see if RiverClan actually shows their faces this time."

There was a superior edge to her tone, part of her disdainful over the fish-clan. For some reason, she didn't mind Badgerear's company too much now. It was almost... refreshing to have another cat speak kindly? But Briarsplash hadn't really known peace a day in her life, whether physically or mentally — so it was also unnerving. She was uncomfortable for the mere fact she didn't know how to act other than hostile to other Clans — but here he was, being nothing but nice.

Briarsplash flicked her golden-green eyes back to Badgerear, watching him curiously. He'd be off to chat with other cats in just a moment, she was sure. She knew she was less than nice company, and it was better that way to her. The less possible "friendships" she made in other Clans the better — who knew when they'd have to sink their claws into each other next?

That's why these Gatherings were strange to her, especially as a former outsider. Peacefully meeting cats you might kill within another moon or so...

All these thoughts ran through her mind, so she fell quiet.

/ @Maybi [omg Briar is based off my own cat too! she's a big floofy menace especially to other cats which is why i made her so prickly LOL. i love that]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old April 13th, 2024, 07:22 PM
death incarnate

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

BUT WE LIKE TO POINT THE BLAME, BLAME, BLAME. IT'S EASIER TO BLAME.
[ @Dolomedes [morningpaw], @sillycreatur [warblerpaw]]

another kid? damn, was thunderclan just throwing children soldiers out now. grousepaw 's scrutinizing, tired gaze flickered over the little eager lad. "warbler, eh?" grousepaw mused, leaning back on his haunches as he spared a quick lick to smooth down his chest fur. his fur wasn't long, per-se, but thick. real thick.

he glanced at the quieter apprentice sitting next to him. they both smelled of thunderclan. both looked young. tiny little things. compared to grouse, anyway- he was just oversized in general though. dense. that's what moma had said, which made him chuckle. dense. yeah. that's a good word for it. she'd also said that'd make him a better fighter. he figured she was right, because he was pretty good at fighting.

"well, i'm grouse. this is morningpaw, but i fig're y'all know eachother already." his tail flicked in the direction of the bi-colour apprentice, slight amused smile on his face. "i got a couple a' litter mates. two of 'em. both suck ups, honestly. but we get on fine. mornin' here was just telling me about his family." he canted his head slightly to the side, tail flicking lazily.

Last edited by redshiftreign; Yesterday at 07:35 PM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 08:24 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
8/100

Hmm, so as soon as she caught Silentpaw in the act of watching her he'd act like he wasn't doing anyhting and turn to the other she-cat who had appeared next to him? How pathetic. Good thing she had no serious interest in him anyways, otherwise her heart might’ve shattered into a million pieces...and that was called sarcasm, what a wonderful thing it was.

Soon growing tired of their exchange of not so discreet looks, the plumy furred she-cat began raking her cyan gaze across the crowd in search of a familiar face and soon made out her mother, the angry one(as she silently called Heronpaw), and one of the happy ones(As she called most of her remaining siblings.) None who piqued curiosity, so she just wearily continued her grooming.

@nyx @Starphobia

OPEN
Mallowpaw
43/100

Mallowpaw arrived at the gathering alone. Alone because her mentor had disappeared. Alone because her mother and sister were gone. Alone because she had made no friends, no close ones anyway. Alone because she wasn't good enough, couldn't impress the Hornets and high ranks.

She wasn't really in the mood for talking, but she also didn't really want to be alone in the sea of cats. So she found her target- a long-furred black she-cat who didn't look too interested with small talk- and padded over to her. "Hi," Mallowpaw mewed politely as she sat down. If the ShadowClan apprentice wanted to talk, she would engage. If she didn't, Mallowpaw didn't mind just watching the cats around her.
Old April 13th, 2024, 09:10 PM
The Ping You Dread

My Mood: Mellow

Birdpaw
ShadowClan
she/her | 6 moons | 6/100
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @ellie ] [Lostspark - @Rose ] [Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [Drizzlecloud - @Omari ] [Springlight - @iliri ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdpaw felt eyes on her and glanced over to see Freckle looking down at her. The young apprentice grinned happily at him. "Hi Freckle." She purred happily, front paws doing little tippy tappies as they paused at the bottom of the Sea Stones. Her amber gaze was drawn away from his as she gaped at the giant stones, surprised to see her grandmother leap up onto the stones with ease. "Wowie." She gasped.

Then Freckle was telling her to be good, and she nodded vigorously. He and Muma seemed to want to sit with the other cats that smelled sort of like Muma. She waved her tail at the calico molly with the funny accent, and the cats hesitating by the bottom of the stones too. "Hi!!! I'm Birdpaw. Lostspark is my Muma." She beamed at her mother. The Meeting that had irreversibly broken something in her family meant nothing to Birdpaw right now. Right now, her duty was to ensure it never happened again, and that everyone in her family was happy and cared for and felt respected. Which, with approximately 14 siblings, Birdpaw had her work cut out for her.

"This is my first Gathering!" She chirped. If it hadn't been clear before, it was now impossible to ignore the perfect replica of Lostspark's voice coming through her small daughter's mouth. A little more high pitched, with a childish twang, but Lostspark's nonetheless. It would be normal for Lostspark and Mossfreckle, the poor pair, but Birdpaw never really thought about how outside cats would react.

Not wanting to bother the group anymore, Birdpaw waved goodbye and trotted into the crowd, ready to fully experience her first Gathering.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 13th, 2024, 09:35 PM
The Ping You Dread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moons
tags; (open)

Poppysong limps into the clearing at a surprisingly quick pace. They swing their head around as they speed walk to the front. At the front, they sigh contently before plopping down. They smile through trying to cat their breath, their chest held high. See? They can still (ow) be fast. It’s just (ow) more difficult.

Poppysong looks over their shoulder, hiding their face to be sure Lightningstorm doesn’t see them wincing, and to see how many people they outran here. Not as many as they’d like, but more than they expected.

(Open!)
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 49 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes ]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur prayed to StarClan, to the scattered clouds above, that this would be a normal, uneventful Gathering. Fallownose's death still hung heavily on the clan, and Twilightstar's declaration of war on RiverClan loomed over them. Not to mention, Hawkfur's mind was reeling with the question Bravebird had presented him with several days ago, and the answer he had given in return. Goodness, he was being driven rapidly between unfathomable pain and overwhelming joy. It was quite exhausting!

Out of the corner of his eye, Hawkfur spotted Poppysong shuffling to a spot in the front, the young warrior limping with each step. Hawkfur huffed, mentally scolding them for not seeking help sooner. Then he scolded himself, because really what kind of warrior was he if he didn't drag them kicking and screaming to Lightningstorm?

Hawkfur padded over to their side, giving them an easy smile before plopping down next to them.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 13th, 2024, 10:03 PM
The Ping You Dread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust
Art by Marigoldwhisper

The expression on the toms face as he crested the dunes and stepped into the gathering behind Twilightstar was nothing short of abject fury barely restrained by social convention.

How could he be calm after all riverclan had done, especially if they were here tonight with whatever excuses they had either for their actions on straight denials that they'd done them at all. Fallownose was dead. There was no excuse.

But Riverclan was not here, again, and it was obvious that Crowtooth had been looking for him by his targeting scan of the seastones before his disgusted gaze turned towards their territory. What disgraces that clan was, do commit such crimes then neglect the traditions of their ancestors and not even show up. They were either pathetic in their lawless nature or disgusting in their disregard of clan life, disgraceful either way.

Still their absence let the toms rage cool and eventually he padded over to Mistlewhisker, calmer and tiredly rasped a wry "Are ya a prophet lady? I swear our conversation was all too apt fer the last moons chaos an' 't looks like yer in not much better shape." Hetrochromatic eyes flicked over the mollys pelt and a crooked (if tired) grin curled over his muzzle. "I see yall encountered some particularly belligerent an' numerous beasties Ive also met. How ya managin' after all that?"

A pointless question really given the other warriors new scars spoke volumes, but then again hers matched a couple new bite scars of his so he couldnt really judge.

In a slightly lighter mood even if he was still exhausted the tom sat, shoulders slumping. "I'd say I hope yer moon has been better then mine but judgin' by yer leaders expression Im bettin' not. So much fer our hopes fer a nap might I say."

@Mica
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 39 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker had dedicated her alone time to grooming the scars along her shoulders and chest, trying to smooth over the coarse, tiny hairs that had begun to grow back over some of the healed skin. It was a lost cause, and the molly's tail flicked in mild irritation. The rabbit's scent drifted towards her before she heard his wheezing, and Mistlewhisker paused in her motions to swivel one of her large ears in his direction. She didn't bother to look up as he stopped near her, finishing picking a fleck of sand from her fur instead. Once he spoke, she leveled her gaze to his.

Against her will, a wry smile pulled across her scarred muzzle. "It would look that way, wouldn't it." She muttered, eyeing the scars along her shoulders and flank. "I would say StarClan heard my words and acted them out, but I doubt they would devote that much energy into it."

Mistlewhisker's jaw fluttered in annoyance at the reference towards the minks. "Dreadful creatures. I am sure the patrol that..." A twitch of her whiskers. "Intervened, told you all about it." She was sure those on the patrol were rather excited to tell the tale of the great Dawnstar along with two of her Enforcers were brought to their knees by minks. "We are recovering well." She replied to his question about how they were faring.

As for the comment about how their moon had gone... Mistlewhisker's tail lashed once behind her before coming to a stop. "Observant." She grumbled, though it wasn't a sarcastic comment. But a small grin twitched at the edge of her maw when he mentioned a nap. Mistlewhisker did not consider herself very old, but with every day that passed she felt as though she aged entire moons. "Hopes for naps that will never come." She sighed. The work never ended, and while usually she didn't mind that, she was exhausted.
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~