Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[P] Wherever I am, Chaos...
Last post by sock
Today 12:21 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 12:12 PM
Paying for art!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 12:11 PM
Character input contest~!
Last post by Streamtail
Today 12:02 PM

Old April 21st, 2024, 11:20 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: April Gathering

《 Alpinepaw 》
29/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

She looked around to see if any cats were coming her way in the big space. Alpinepaw thought, "Why is nobody coming towards me? What if those cats from those other Clans think I'm an outsider?!"

(OPEN)
Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:13 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
It was nice to hear Briarsplash speake to him again, in a short time he was already used to her tone so it didn't phase him, even if she spoke harshly. He gave a toothy grin at her and mewed. "No, next time I hope it's just usual skirmishes we report on!" He chuckled at his own words, already forgetting why he had gotten so serious before. With Bumblestar announcing the conflict with Shadowclan that weighed so heavy on his mind, he no longer felt that pressure on him.

"Let's hope Windclan doesn't have anything crazy to add, I don't think my heart could take it!" He mewed, mostly because he could feel himself getting tired and thinking about his nest back home. Which made the large tom yawn loudly. "Sorry I'm usually asleep by now."

@SentimentalSquid

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | abrasive, standoffish, loyal

Briarsplash let out a small, very quiet mrrow of amusement at Badgerear's words. Of course, the nice little warrior had an early bedtime. Though she herself had "lazier" tendencies, she wasn't one to go to sleep early.

"It is getting late," she remarked in agreement, knowing that they probably waited longer due to RiverClan missing. Again. "And I agree... hopefully WindClan's just its usual self, smelling of stinky wildflowers with their only problems being hare droppings in their nests."

An exaggerated insult of sorts, but hopefully an amusing one nonetheless. Briarsplash tended to think lowly of WindClan, supposing them to be the natural weakest if not for RiverClan's instability — and their unproblematic nature, to her, made their issues seem laughable in comparison to those of ShadowClan... or even ThunderClan.

Of course, she knew her view could be uneducated, but... it was more fun to poke at them anyway.

/ @Maybi (now i kinda want twilightstar to say something super dark just so briar is like "ope 0_0")

Last edited by SentimentalSquid; April 22nd, 2024 at 11:14 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 12:13 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@taillow

It had been a long time since he had been to a Gathering. His history with such events weren't... great, often ending with him being an emotional mess. This time was no different, though it had a few more components. RiverClan did not show, and apparently it wasn't the first time they had skipped. Crowpaw's heart shattered into multiple pieces and his head began to ache with the pain of unable to keep his promise. Part of the young tabby wanted to blame Sweetsong, but he really couldn't. She had made the same promise to him, but she was not RiverClan's leader so there was no way for her to keep her word.

He looked down at his paws, repeatedly telling himself to not drop any of the tears that flooded the edges of his eyes. Crowpaw was 21 moons old now, there was no way he would be emotional yet again at a Gathering. Regardless of his age, though, he was still an apprentice of ThunderClan and was expected to follow the rules set out in front of him and all the other apprentices. Immediately, he began to seek out his mentor. If he couldn't get out of the Gathering alone he'd drag his mentor along (that's if she was free, of course).

While Bumblestar spoke her announcements, the young tabby tom rose to his feet and maneuvered through the crowd in hopes of finding his mentor. Once he spotted her familiar pelt, he held his head high and walked straight to her. He released a few silent tears and looked around, buying himself time to talk to his mentor. "Um... R-redhawk? D-do... d'you mind if- if you take me back to c-camp?" His eyes met hers and reflected the stars in the night sky above. "I..." his voice was reduced down to a whisper. "I- I don't... f-feel comfortable being here a-at the Gathering."

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 32 moons | active purrks

From where she sat near the edge of the crowd, Redhawk had been attentive to the going-ons of the gathered cats. No issues really seemed to be popping up this gathering, which was good considering the ache that the hornet had started to feel. The nasty wound on her belly that she hadn't gotten treated after her fight with the ShadowClan warrior some time ago had grown into a nasty scar along her flank, but thankfully despite the achiness there didn't seem to be any other lingering affects. She supposed she had her meticulous cleaning of it to thank really.

While waiting for the last announcements, the hornet turned to look at the approaching paw steps and immediately concern furrowed her expression. Had something happened to him while she hadn't been looking?? "What's w-wrong? Did something happen?" This situation reminded her all too well of the Mapleface situation, and how because she had been distracted it had allowed for the now-dead she-cat to kill Violetfreckle.

Redhawk got to her paws now, eyes peering at Crowpaw to try and decipher what had happened to make him appear like this. Because whatever it was, the hornet would rip it apart.

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:53 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar barely listened to anything that either clan leader was saying. She was too busy boiling with rage. They were not here again! The fur along her shoulder blades began bristling while her tail swept in large, furious, motions behind her. She pins both ears back against her head and grits her teeth. Once Dawnstar stepped back, she rose and took the ShadowClan's leader place.

"WindClan has one apprentice that's started his training, Rabbitpaw." It was a challenge to keep her tone calm announcing Rabbitpaw's apprenticeship. She didn't want the young cat to think she was upset with him in any way.

"During the meeting three RiverClan warriors invaded our camp. None of my cats were harmed, but all three warriors were executed at once for trespassing."Her front claws unsheathed and pressed against the stone in anger.

"I don't know what RiverClan is planning, but not long after we got rid of the trespassing warriors, Fallownose's body was brought back to camp. He was killed at Sedgewater Valley, RiverClan's border. One of RiverClan's warriors attacked him in WindClan's territory, killed him, and ran off." Twilightstar visibly trembled with anger and frustration.

"I've given RiverClan far too many chances to stop their reckless behavior when I should have had WindClan put a stop to it moons ago. RiverClan's arrogance has jeopardized WindClan's safety and lost us one of the finest, and longest-serving deputies we've ever had. RiverClan yearns for war, it's time WindClan answers the call." Twilightstar finished her announcements and leaped from the seastones, landing gracefully on the sand.

There was much more to say, but spitting angrily about RiverClan when the fish weren't even here would solve nothing. No cat here could quell the hurricane of outrage within her or answer for these crimes committed. WindClan would fight in Fallownose's honor, winning and losing wasn't a concept to her. She knew she could never cause RiverClan the same pain they'd caused her, but making them bleed and watching them die would be a good start. RiverClan will regret making an enemy out of WindClan.
#gathering
@dino. @Undertaker

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; April 22nd, 2024 at 03:53 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:53 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Brindlepaw puffed his fur up at the mention of his name, squirming slightly as he tried to stretch up taller and look more impressive. He wasn't sure who, if anyone, would connect the dots with him as a new apprentice, but regardless he wanted to give a good account of himself. His face fell almost comically quickly when Bumblestar mentioned his dead clanmate. He hadn't known them personally, of course, but he was still new to the world and a threat from Shadowclan was one he would always take seriously after all of the scary stories he had heard about them from his grandmother. (Open)
Old April 22nd, 2024, 04:32 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Of course, Bumba's news were no surprise to him - nor was ShadowClan's overall indifference to problems they caused. Wolfhive flicked his tail with mild irritation at the lacking response to what happened with Goldenheart. He sincerely doubt they'd get an update when it wasn't something Dawnstar cared about.

.. The creek piqued his interest though. Wolfhive had never been there, having lost it to ShadowClan early in his apprenticeship and when he'd been stricken by poison. He had to hope Bumba let him come with when they remarked it, he wanted to see it for the first time.

Then Twilightstar spoke, and things made more sense to him. RiverClan had been quiet because they were targeting WindClan.. invading their camp, murdering a deputy. They were continuing to be the same honorless rogues that had them beaten before, just with a different target. He was glad the attention was on WindClan, but dipped his head in respect to Fallownose's loss. Wolfhive knew little about the former deputy but he seemed well-liked in general and had served his Clan for many moons, something that was commendable when other Clans burned through ranks.

What a shame. He hoped WindClan slaughtered the fish and got rid of them once and for all.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:40 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar's whiskers twitched as she mused over Dawnstar's initial words. So either Spiderthroat was lying to her, or he'd been mistaken. One of the reported deceased was no longer deceased. At least there would be no additional trouble to come from that for the time being, and while the news that nothing could be done with Goldenheart's report was disappointing, she wasn't about to argue it.

Returning the Creek, though - Bumblestar's eyebrows rose a fraction. With the amount of shed blood and fallen bodies that had come out of those two fights, the last thing she expected was to have it handed right back to her without so much as a biting threat.

"I'll head out with a patrol tomorrow evening," she responded curtly, flipping her tail over her forepaws, "make sure no problems come up on my end."

With that piece of territory returned and the attacks discussed, she now had no real reason to target ShadowClan... nor did she really see a need to keep a hold of Cattail Pond anymore. Hm. What to do with that.

ShadowClan apparently had more apprentices than ThunderClan, but Bumblestar's attention kept falling back to Fallownose's empty spot. It didn't take long to hear why he was absent.

The fur along her spine bristled as the news set in. Not that she would ever put it past the fish to do something like that, but in a million years she would have never assumed their first target to be WindClan.

"If the opportunity ever comes up, I'd be more than happy to join you in handin' 'em another well-earned beating. My sincerest condolences." There was nothing in her tone to portray dishonesty or anything unauthentic. Fallownose was really the only WindClan deputy she could remember, and he'd actually been worth some amount of respect. Then of course RiverClan had to stick their poisoned claws in.

She assumed Twilightstar's leap from the stones signified the Gathering was coming to a close, and with a twitch of her upper lip, Bumblestar followed. "ThunderClan, we're heading back!"

[ @Undertaker @Moonraven ]

Old April 23rd, 2024, 01:15 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
14/100

Oh no...another annoyance...and a weird smelling one this time. Nose wrinking in disgust as a strange cat approached her. Who the hell was this? Quietpaw could tell by their foreign stench they weren't from her so called clan so why had they dared venture so close to her? Didn't they understand she wasn't one to welcome such intrusion?

Bristling slightly, the quiet she-cat glared at Mallowpaw with undisguised disdain before shuffling away slightly. She had an urge to bare her fangs an lash out at the other apprentice for merely coming within vicinity of her, but, lukily she had restraint so she'd just attempt to silently intimidate the apprentice...for now.
Mallowpaw
47/100

If the ShadowClan cat didn't want to talk to her, Mallowpaw was fine with that. It wasn't like she cared about talking to other cats. Not from her own clan and not from others. She would try, but she wouldn't push the apprentice if she was going to ignore her.

Mallowpaw turned her attention to the leaders. Bumblestar first; Mallowpaw had heard most of the news she shared. Then Dawnstar spoke, and the apprentice's ears pricked. Sunkissed Creek? She remembered the battle from her kithood. Warriors returning home covered in blood, sometimes unmoving. She had been relatively sheltered as a kit, but that didn't mean she didn't catch glimpses of the bodies. Mallowpaw pushed the memory into the back of her mind.

Next to speak was Twilightstar, and Mallowpaw felt dread in her stomach as the WindClan leader began. Three RiverClan warriors in their camp, executed by Twilightstar. Their deputy, dead to the claws of a RiverClan cat. Death. More death. Death by who Mallowpaw thought was the most peaceful leader. See? she thought. All leaders execute cats. It's normal. You have to get used to it.

After offering her condolences to Twilightstar, Bumblestar leapt down from the stones, and Mallowpaw rose and followed her.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 02:11 AM
Oat milk drinker

Badgerear was about to reply when Twilightstar started Windclans portion of the gathering. The large tom gave as much focus as he could but it seemed nothing to note of Thunderclan, although Riverclan was mentioned a lot with no representation to defend themselves, but that was not of Badgerear's concern. It seemed the gathering was coming to and end and although he was eager to return to his nest he would miss talking to Briarsplash. It wasn't every gathering he found someone to converse with.

He shot Briarsplash a toothy grin. "It was nice talking to you, Briarsplash, I hope we can chat again." Following a long exaggerated stretch, he rose to his paws and dipped his head in a respectful bow, then started towards his clanmates. But before he got far he turned back to add, "And I mean at a gathering! I know if i ever see you at the border I just might get my whiskers clawed off!" He said this as a joke and he laughed loudly to myself. But he had no doubt Briarsplash would a fierce cat in battle.

@SentimentalSquid (I wish I could draw and add a surprised pikachu meme as our cats if that happened hahah)

Last edited by Maybi; April 23rd, 2024 at 02:11 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 08:42 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

(IMPORTANT: Ivysnake is NOT visible. The only thing the living will see is the boulder. The only cat allowed to get harmed by this is Redhawk.)

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN - AFAB SHE/HER - WORLDWEAVER TIER 2 ~

It had been too long since the living felt her wrath.

All this time, Ivysnake had sat in the Dark Forest, her long claws working in the greasy earth. All she could think of was ThunderClan. Spiderthroat. Those wretched warriors who had attacked and killed her before her time. She'd had a whole life ahead of her! Serving Dawnstar as her elite daughter and ShadowClan's medicine cat, bearing multiple litters of kits who would grow up to be fine warriors or even Enforcers. But ThunderClan, those rodents, had ripped that all away from her.

Her first act of revenge had been satisfying. Appearing to that chubby, fluffy brown scrap - Acornkit, right? - and leading her straight to a fox's nest had brought her immense joy. ThunderClan had lost one of their young. But no one would know that there had been divine interference. No one would know that Ivysnake had done it.

This one would be much more direct.

Peering out over the Gathering, a smirk crossed Ivysnake's face. She'd considered crushing Bumblestar with the boulder, but no, the brat had nine lives. Shame. She wanted to kill a warrior permanently - or maim them, at least, weaken them and let the bratty bee know that she wasn't done yet, and she never would be.

If only Spiderthroat weren't that close to the Seastones. She wouldn't be able to crush him from here.

She'd just have to settle for someone else.

But why not give Rodentbeestar a bit of a fright?

Ivysnake made the boulder appear directly beside the ThunderClan leader, medium in size but still significantly heavy. She'd made sure to add a vision of ivy vines, leafless, constricted around its gray surface. Likes snakes choking their prey.

Then she launched it at an impossible angle, aiming directly for a reddish-brown she-cat and a black-and-brown tabby tom who were chatting away...

@taillow [Redhawk] @SpiritedWarrior [Crowpaw] @dino. @Undertaker @Moonraven (Figured I should mention the other HRs as well)

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; April 23rd, 2024 at 05:05 PM.