Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM

Old March 27th, 2024, 04:04 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Forget-me-not [Love Plot/Finder]

═══ ✿ ══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══ ✿ ═══

✿•.° WILDFLOWER °.•✿

“-a berry a day keeps the medcat away as my mama likes to say-“

“ I’m just sunbathing, a lil’ bit of sunshine never hurt no body sweet cheeks. Maybe you should learn to get some fresh air one of these days. Stress makes the fur turn grey faster hun.”

“ You know, i-…I really appreciate the time you put into all this, I will admit it’s got me a bit rattled…!- in a good way obviously-not that I’m not somewhat concerned that perhaps you got the wrong gal, is this really for me? ..okay-“

“Sometimes the best times in life are the times you weren’t expecting. Mistakes aren’t always a bad thing... think of them as happy accidents?-“

°.• Wildflower •.°
Wild - Her free spirited, caring and robustious personality.
Flower - She’s very nurturing and enjoys the wonders of the environment.

Clan
• RiverClan

Identity
•Female - AFAB - She/Her - Heterosexual

Appearance
• Dusty white and brown speckled lynx-tabby mix with leafy green eyes. | X |

Personality - Brief Summary
• Unbothered, Free-Spirited, Unpredictable, definition of Sassy, gentle in nature but scary when angered, easily flustered, 100% would be the type to avoid anyone she was actually crushing on until she gained the courage to speak to them. Oblivious at times, doting and at times motherly, sorta nosy but means well, Emotional when overwhelmed, Low self-esteem/worth despite her demeanour (fake it til ya make it!).

Brief Backstory
• WildFlower was the daughter of a Kittypet Shecat (Oakley) and RiverClan tom (WispSpider), not long after her birth, her mother handed her over to her father to raise within the confines of their clan as she wished to return back to the luxurious life she lived as a kittypet. WildFlower never saw her mother again and was raised by her single-father for most her life. The two had a decent relationship for majority of her younger years however was quickly left to her own devices and rarely got any check ins from her father once she hit the start of her apprentice years, essentially being on her lonesome most of the time which Ofc impacted her mental health quite a bit as she felt like an outsider despite being raised to clan standards. Therefore she developed coping mechanisms to be able to cover up her struggles, the older she got the more she tried to be on the brighter side of things. However her senseless paranoia of being alone and forgotten started to get to her. Leaving her unpredictable and fidgety, never liking to stay in one spot or relationship for too long due to stability issues as a youngster and constantly trying to be enough for people by being impulsive and outgoing in order to fill the void of never being wanted. For someone so bright, she certainly doesn’t receive back what she gives out to others.

Will someone be able to go with the flow with her wild side or will she finally find the one to settle her down? We will see

This plot is quite basic atm as I want to work with the rpers about plot ideas!!!

Roles:

Love interests:
- Preferably RiverClan but am open to other clan flings too as long as you can make it work!
- She’s heterosexual so sorry ladies but she will not be reciprocating unless you are a dude!!
- ladies are open to have a unrequited crush on WildFlower for lore/drama or plot purposes if wanted!
- Would like Tom to be a slow burn and be open to the idea of having a family when/if they become mates in the future.
- I am up for love triangle/love square dynamic for drama
- Throw me any ideas ya got!!

Mention
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 27th, 2024 at 09:12 PM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 04:38 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Forget-me-not [Love Plot/Finder]

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
placeholder as soon as i see if i have available toms, if not ill make a new guy no big deal

"I am a lost boy,"
"From neverland"
"Usually hanging out with Peter Pan"

-Lost Boy by Ruth B

Old March 28th, 2024, 01:37 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Old March 28th, 2024, 09:05 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old March 28th, 2024, 09:18 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Potential placeholder for Spiritbunny
Old April 8th, 2024, 10:31 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Bearsnout
28 Moons || RiverClan || He/Him
The Gentle Giant

Bearsnout is a very traditional and classic RiverClan cat. He takes great pride in the Clan he grew up in, and like many considers it the best Clan. With this devotion and dedication to RiverClan comes a strong work ethic. Bearsnout is always trying to make himself useful and "earn his keep" within the Clan. He's very active in Clan and events and frequently volunteers for whatever needs to get done in the Clan. Bearsnout feels very passionate towards RiverClan and hopes to help the Clan remain strong and rise up from the mess it's currently been in. Despite his commitments, he still tries his best to make time for family and friends.

Bearsnout is a very friendly and charasmatic tom. He gets a long pretty easily with others, and is pretty laid back, although he can get quite competitive and secretly very prideful in himself, although he tries not to be vocal about it or let it show.

Bearsnout is super big on family and friends! He grew up as the oldest of his litter mates, and is a pretty natural and confident leader, and good at making decisions. He's extremely loyal, and a bit protective. He often worries about those he's close to, and is constantly the having to remind himself that they can take care of themselves, they're warriors after all. He's a big sweetheart and super affectionate with others, often giving "Bear Hugs" (or atleast the closest a cat can get to hugging).

Bearsnout is good listener and loves to be helpful and of service. Devoted to his family and friends, Bearsnout often tries to just flat out "fix" their problems or atleast attempt to, as he wants to make them happy and see them smile.

Bearsnout is pretty optimistic and open-minded in most situations, but he understands that there's a time to be serious and think rationally, not optimisticly.

He's not often easily angered, and whatnot, however due to his strong emphasis on loyalty, he tends to hold grudges on those who break his trust. He definitely also gets angered at those who harm his family, friends, or Clan. RiverClan is extremely important to him, so those who make an enemy out of RiverClan, make an enemy out of Bearsnout too. (Which is pretty much everybody because everybody hates RC rn lol)

Growing up in a pretty traditional family, Bearsnout is also very devoted to StarClan, and is a firm believer in what his ancestors say or do, which may be part of the reason he has so much faith in RiverClan despite all the current circumstances.

My ideas for their dynamic (atleast on Bear's end) would be a slow burn (ofc) where the two start off as acquaintances or friends of some sort. They start to get along with each other and spend time with each other and get friendly. Maybe patrols and hunts and just hanging out. Maybe some competitions or something together. Overall the two would get friendly.

After a while Bearsnout starts to realize that he's been crushing on Wildflower. He finds her constantly plaguing his toughts. The smallest things remind him of her, from pretty shells to flowers. He finds himself daydreaming and lost in thought; unfocused on things like patrols and regular duties that he used to take so seriously.

Not only that, but Bearsnout would start to overthink his words and actions around her and find himself trying to impress her and show off. He'd begin bringing her gifts, and growing more affectionate with her, more affectionate than usual, and he'd get cheesy, or atleast he feels cheesy.

He'd definitely start going to his lived ones for advice, although he'd be embarrassed. Crushes are for apprentices! He'd try to keep up his charisma and confidence, although as he crushes on Wildflower he'd feel it all going down the drain.

WIP

Bearsnout would of course be a super affectionate dude and constantly be hugging and trying to cuddle WildFlower and overall be super clingy. He'd also (like I wrote earlier) be super big on gifts!

Another thing! Pet names! Bear would call WildFlower aaaaaall those classic cheesy and/or cute pet names; sweety, honey, baby, etc.

Bear would be supportive of Wildflower and encourage her to open up to him if he ever does find out of her lady traumas, and he'd just be there to listen and comfort her as needed.

Bear would also be super playful and teasing as a partner, though he'd quickly stop if any feelings get hurt.

Bearsnout absolutely loves kits and apprentices, from both experiences from being the oldest of his litter mates and siblings and just in general. He would totally be down for having a bunch of kits for his own, as hes a big family man. Although, he would totally understand if Wildflower didn't.

He'd be even more paranoid and protective than usual during Wild's pregnancy/kitting, and super anxious 24/7 about her and all the possible things that could go wrong.

If they do have kits he'd be awestruck when they're first born. He'd be a super fun dad, and very active and a big part of his kits life. He'd often take trips to visit WildFlower and their kits in the nursery and often partake in their silly games and adventures. He'd also be a huge cuddlebug with WildFlower and their kits, and constantly be checking in the nursery. Once they'd get older he'd still remain active and present in their lives.

BIG WIP, but this’ll stay here as sort of a placeholder

Last edited by chickadee; April 14th, 2024 at 09:35 PM.
Old April 12th, 2024, 12:13 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
Blue tabby tom with white splotches and blue and amber heterochromia.
He/They | 31 Moons | RiverClan
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sloerush is a very cowardly but caring tom. He hates being involved in conflict, avoiding any conflict as much as possible. He hates unsheathing his claws for battle, as he is afraid of even laying a claw on others. Not only that, he is afraid of hurting others' feelings as well, speaking in a slow and careful pace and stutters a lot. He gets spooked by the smallest of things, but will give his entire life for someone he truly loves despite what it takes.
Sloerush is kind and calm, usually enjoying some time to himself near the river, though he doesn't dare step into it in a fear of drowning.
Sometimes Sloerush wonders how he even became a warrior, and tells himself that he doesn't deserve this position, or a place in RiverClan at all. He doesn't have friends, and lost many others in the past including his littemates, Berrykit and Bluepaw. He fears making friends because he is scared that one day they would leave him for someone much better, so he doesn't talk to others usually.
He gets flustered easily and his confidence doesn't exist. He hates talking to otehrs and gets frantic when others talk to him, and usually ends up completely avoiding the conversation to spend some time alone.

Lil WIP, might edit later but for now this is it ^^
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 15th, 2024, 06:26 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump!