Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM

Old April 8th, 2023, 08:43 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Tawny’s OC’s V.2

MORNING’CALL

Basic Information

Current Name
Morning’Call

Previous Names
Morning’Kit, Morning’Paw

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Creation Date
12/4/23

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan
ThunderClan

Former Affiliation/Clan
N/A

Rank
Warrior

Interpersonal Connections

Work Relations

Mentor(s)
N/A

Apprentice(s)
N/A

Biological Relations

Paternal
N/A

Maternal
N/A

Sibling(s)
N/A

Offspring

Daughter | Deceased/StillBorn | RavenKit

Social Relations

Best Friend(s)

Supportive | DoveFluff (@/jupiter)

Name: DoveFluff
Rper: @jupiter
Current Clan: ThunderClan
Previous Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance: A long furred, fluffy, grey shecat with blue eyes.
Relationship dynamic: A wholesome duo that are best friends and extremely protective/supportive of each other, a mother of four and a mournful ex-mother, a likely pair that can understand each other in more ways then one. MorningCall help’s coparent DoveFluffs kits and is always ready to defend the little family against ignorant idiots that like to take jabs at them for their blood linage in ShadowClan. MorningCall has become like family to DoveFluff since their first meeting.
Backstory: “DoveFluff isn't what you would expect to be a product of the shadow forest.a caring, generous, selfless but also timid and insecure lass, she is a proud mother of four kits. when she was about halfway through her pregnancy, she left ShadowClan with the help of TC warrior Sootfur and his mate, Flameheart, and soon settled in. She still struggles with her past, but tries to push through it to make a better future for her kits.” - Jupiter

Understanding | DrizzleCloud (@/Omari)

Name: DrizzleCloud
Rper: @Omari
Current Clan: ThunderClan
Previous Clan: none
Appearance:
Relationship dynamic:

Friend(s)

Friendly | THC | RabbitChatter (@/wren)

Neutral

Friendly | THC | Sootfur (@/Wingnettle)

Acquaintance(s)

Neutral | THC |SpringPaw (@/ares)

Neutral | THC | RobinPaw (@/Apollo.)

Neutral | THC |AutumnPaw (@/ophelia)

Neutral | THC | AshKit (@/flaming ice)

Enemies
N/A

Romantic Relations

Potential Love Interests

Crushes
N/A

Significant Other
N/A

Ex-Flings/Lovers

Fling/Lover | Neutral | WolfMask

Name: WolfMask
Rper: Npc
Current Clan: WindClan
Previous Clan: ThunderClan
Appearance:
Relationship dynamic:
Type of relationship: One night stand that turned into a temporary relationship of mutual interest.
Length of relationship: 2 moons
How old were they when it started/ended:
Morning = 20 moons - Wolf = 22 moons | Morning = 22 moons - Wolf = 24 moons.

Rp example of the pair:

Ex-Lovers

First Ex | Hostile | BrokenSoul

Name: BrokenSoul
Rper: @~WallyDarling~
Current Clan: ShadowClan
Previous Clan: none
Appearance:

Relationships dynamic: Extremely hostile and resentful relationship due to how toxic their romantic relationship was. Lost contact after the break up.
Type of relationship: Fling that turned into a toxic relationship.
Length of relationship: 3 moons
Morning = 16 moons - Broken = 21 moons | Morning = 19 moons - Broken = 24 moons.

Rp example of the pair:

The tortoiseshell molly sat on that hard cold branch, her amber eyes seeming devoid of any sympathy, any affection or any kindness, only hatred, pure hatred. Almost like a flame of rage screaming at her as it burnt her thoughts to the ground. Ash filling her forsaken heart. She watched as BrokenSoul snuggled close to another lonely fool. That was the 4th cat this week that the shecat had caught her significant other with. The feline thought harshly to herself, the flicker of a building resentment growing in that killing glare of hers. ‘ They were laughing. Smiling. Happy.’ Her jaw clenched, her tail twitching. ‘How dare she? How could she sit there and laugh knowing that her mate was waiting back at home… no that I was back home, wondering if she was still okay when waiting up until the crack of dawn until you returned, wondering what happened to be so hated and avoided’. She angrily hopped down from the branch, enough was enough. She was not going to be made a fool of any longer. “I hope you are happy with yourself, I hope you got your fill of pitying those who are too blind to see your ugly mug”. She snarled as she stormed her way up behind BrokenSoul and her lover. She continued, not allowing for a moment more to pass. “Was I nothing to you? Was I just another one of your puppets to play with? I know what I was getting into when accepting your offer to be nothing more then a pass time, but i thought maybe we had something special. But no, you hold no one dear. You are heartless, devoid of any love, I hate you more then I hate this life I lead, I hate you with every fiber of my being, you hold nothing sacred, all you do is toy with your lovers like prey, actually im glad we were nothing serious because you are DEAD to me! Enjoy your life in ShadowClan, never talk to me again”. Turning on her heels, the young warrior stalked off, keeping back hot tears by padding with her head held high, life was too short to cry.

”It’s Complicated” Mates/Lovers

Second Ex-Mate/Love Interest | Resentful | VultureFang

Name: VultureFang
Rper: @Leafí
Current Clan: ShadowClan
Previous Clan: Rouge
Appearance:

Type of relationship: Both fell for each other slowly over the course of several moons before making their relationship more intimate. Break up had been unexpected.
Length of 1st relationship together: 6 moons -> 4 moons for the talking/chasing phase and 2 moons of actually being something more than interest.
Morning = 26 moons - Vulture = 20 moons | Morning = 32 - Vulture = 26.
Length of 2nd: Tbd

Relationship dynamic: These two have an extremely turbulent and complicated past together, both having met at the border many many moons ago which sparked a keen interest from VultureFang’s side of things. MorningCall had been more then reluctant given her first relationship and considering the fact she wasn’t as easy to persuade so easily, caused a series of events where the shecat was sought out by the Tom at gatherings and at the border. The more the Tom had charmed his way into her heart the more MorningCall admitted she had developed feelings of love for him, engaging in an act of passion one night with VultureFang to express these feelings she wasn’t good at putting into words, talking about their pasts together and seeming almost vulnerable and open with each other. However after an emotional night of vulnerability, things became radio silent for a moon. Not a word nor peep from the Tom. Finally he popped up again, MorningCall beamed in happiness and relief, originally worried something had happen to him. However upon the toms words of harshness and coldness, the Molly couldn’t help but feel anguish as he ended their relationship that had started to enter on a serious note only a moon prior. Explaining how their night together was a nice mistake but he had better things to do then to waste his time on her when he could have anyone he could ever want. It wasn’t that much of an explanation, however the Molly’s emotional state due to trauma and her new discovery of pregnancy made her emotional control wear thin as she asked him to leave, holding her head down in remorse as he left her life. The Molly had never told him about their kit that had died stillborn nor that she had been pregnant with his kit. Later they run into each other again and the two couldn’t help but feel drawn back together through the past and the present moments they shared. A bond, attachment, maybe even love bound to surface between two complete opposites who share similar values in the Love department.

Rp example for the pair:

MorningCall stood there in shock at what had just been dropped on her, her amber eyes wide, her mind was spinning. ‘No…no.no.nononono- not again not again-‘. She stared at the one she loved in front of her. Her mate stood there coldly, his rough appearance only adding to the venomous tone he slipped from his tongue, although the look of grief and guilt soaked his eyes. He continued to explain his situation very vaguely. “I just don’t want you, that night with you was a mistake I made on a whim, get used to it sweetheart- this is who I am, what I am, not some sappy pathetic excuse for your pity-party. I can have anything I want, everything I want, and I’m not letting anyone stand in my way…not even you ”. VultureFang concluded his statement, the atmosphere was hostile and cold between them. MorningCall tried to hold his gaze out of a stubborn pride but her eyes betrayed her as she gave a look of anguish and betrayal. She felt like he was acting like this was a normal occurrence for him. MorningCall let out a sigh, almost like she was struggling to process any of this ridiculousness, emotions gripped her ability to talk without a tremor in her soft tone so she remained quiet for a moment. Her tail moved to curl around her own stomach that had begun to show a bit of pudge. Pregnant. She was pregnant. With his kits. Oh she made a mistake alright, a mistake for trusting such a man. She left her bleeding heart out on her sleeve and he ripped it into pieces. She was such a fool. MorningCall couldn’t stop the tears that started to drip down her face, her throat burning from the words left unspoken. She couldn’t move, she couldn’t speak she just looked away in her last pitiful attempt to hide her anguish, her entire world crushing down on her. This seemed to surprise VultureFang maybe seeming like he was about to break that heartless mask he had up as for a sliver of a moment the Molly swore she heard concern in his deep voice. “MorningCal-“. “leave. just…leave”. She snapped back under her breath, trying her best to remain firm as she turned her amber gaze back to him in a now returning cold glare. The Tom seemed to take a small inhale before silently stalking off, there was no goodbyes, no apologies, just the tension of knowing so much was left unsaid but the silence spoke a thousand words more then either of them ever could. MorningCall felt herself break down into sobs as the Tom was a bit of a distance away from her. Oh what a fool she has been. A fool she always seemed to be.

Personality Information

Overview

After growing up in a very traditional household, MorningCall had become known as the “oddball” of her family, which caused quite a bit of distance between her kin and herself, always deemed the troubled child of the family due to her being the consequence of her mothers forbidden affair and her open-minded views of clan life. Due to her mother being the only one that ever really cared for her but had passed away during her apprentice hood, she always wanted to carry on the gentle, motherly and loving spirit her mother had to her own kits one day, which she tends to display these traits to those around her that she cares about. Due to her extreme trust issues due to romantic relationships, she’s quite reserved about her personal life to a secretive degree, only letting a select few know about her trauma and life experiences. Despite her tendency to be the more mysterious shecat, she is surprisingly quite a social butterfly, very charming and a former-flirt, as well as a bit of a jokester, although you might want to be careful, she’s a bit of a hypocrite. She despises the idea of being gossiped about yet does quite a bit of research on everyone she knows herself, having small gossip session with her little friend group as well. She has a bit of a weird perception that if she has dirt on everyone then she won’t have to ever worry about dirt on her, it was her coping mechanism to keep herself safe emotionally. She is always up for making friends, although she always keeps them at a distance emotionally unless they push the right buttons. Her stubbornness makes her very defensive and sometimes even determined to prove her point which can lead to very opinionated conversations with the shecat as she rarely likes to admit that she’s actually upset/hurt and not angry. She has a soft spot for kits due to losing her only kit, as of current times, due to being stillborn, she felt she lost her only chance at being a mother yet constantly wishes, although will never admit due to being in-denial and still grieving, for a second chance to be a mother. Due to her trauma she has very low self-worth issues which causes her to be reckless with her well-being for the sake of others, constantly putting others before herself. Overall, she is pretty stubborn, she’s very loving to those that are lucky to receive it and loyal to a fault, despite being a bit of a hypocrite will always make sure that she’s understanding of others and is very empathetic. MorningCall really is just a kind-hearted soul who has been through a lot of hardships.

Traits
+: Sincere, Loyal, Passionate, Caring
-: Overly-emotional, Grudge-holder, Secretive, Somewhat negative
=: Considerate, Easily-embarrassed, Observant

Mental Age
38 Moons

Psychiatric Complications
N/A

Phobias
N/A

Favourite Season
Leaf Fall

Favourite Food(s)
Thrush

Background

Place of Birth
ThunderClan

Date of Birth
June 10th

Former rank(s)
Kit, Apprentice

Beliefs
StarClan, DarkForest, Clan Beliefs

Physical Traits

Cat Breed
Tortoiseshell ShortHair

Fur Colour(s)
Black | Dark
Ginger | Light + Dark
White | Light

Fur Texture
Short and Soft

Fur Length
Short Haired Cat

Markings
Tortie Markings

Eye Colour
Amber

Body Type/Structure
Average | Slender | Feminine

Height
20cm

Weight
4kg

Scars / Deformities
Scar across left eye and small notch in right ear.

Diseases / Conditions
N/A

Image(s)

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; September 4th, 2023 at 05:43 AM.
Old April 11th, 2023, 06:07 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Default Re: Tawny’s OC’s V.2

OSPREY’KIT

Basic Information

Current Name
Osprey’Kit

Future Names
Osprey’Paw, Osprey’Splash

Sexual Orientation
Tbd

Creation Date
12/4/23

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan
RiverClan

Former Affiliation/Clan
N/A

Rank
Kit

Work Relations

Mentor(s)
N/A

Apprentice(s)
N/A

Biological Relations

Paternal

Father | ColdMilk (@/teddy)

Maternal

Mother/Parent | GooseCurl (@/wren)

Sibling(s)

Brother | CraneKit (@/poprock)

Sister | CormorantKit (@/ares)

Sister | DucklingKit (@/puppeteer)

Brother | SwanKit (@/flaming ice)

Offspring
N/A

Social Relations

Best Friend(s)
N/A

Friend(s)
N/A

Neutral
N/A

Acquaintance(s)
N/A

Enemies
N/A

Romantic Relations

Potential Love Interests
N/A

Crushes
N/A

Significant Other
N/A

Ex-Lovers
N/A

Personality Information

Overview

Osprey’Kit is a gentle spirit, always giving and never expecting much in return. The polite shekit tends to feel overwhelmed in large social settings due to her shyness and social anxiety. She has a tendency to stick like glue to her littermates in any social situations as a youngster, only having the confidence to speak when she feels like moral support is around or she is calmly approached. Despite her cautious nature she is a bit on the nosy side, as they say curiosity killed the cat. She tends to stick her nose where it doesn’t belong, but that’s understandable when she has such terrible social skills. Osprey’Kit is a very passionate molly, she will not be one to be persuaded on an opinion or ideology she’s decided on, giving into a surprisingly stubborn trait. She is loyal by default and very protective of her kin, as they for her are her safe place.

Traits
+: Gentle, Loyal, Polite, Passionate
-: Antisocial, Opinionated, Nosy
=: Shy, Curious, Cautious

Mental Age
N/A

N/A

Phobias
N/A

Favourite Season
Leaf Bare

Favourite Food(s)
Cod

Background

Place of Birth
RiverClan

Date of Birth
May 4th

Former rank(s)
N/A

Beliefs

Physical Traits

Cat Breed
Grey Point Tabby mix

Fur Colour(s)
Grey | Light + Dark
White | Light

Fur Texture
Short and Soft

Fur Length
Short Haired Cat

Markings
Point Tabby Markings

Eye Colour
Light Blue

Body Type/Structure
Short | Feminine

Height
N/A

Weight
N/A

Scars / Deformities
N/A

Diseases / Conditions
N/A

Image(s)

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 15th, 2023 at 02:51 AM.
Old May 15th, 2023, 02:48 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Default Re: Tawny’s OC’s V.2

DAY’PAW

Basic Information

Current Name
Day’Paw

Previous/Future Names
Day’Kit, Day’Break

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Creation Date
9/4/23

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan
RiverClan

Former Affiliation/Clan
N/A

Rank
Apprentice

Work Relations

Mentor(s)

Close | SleekShine (@/SUGA)

Apprentice(s)
N/A

Biological Relations

Paternal

Father | ????

Maternal

Mother | Ember’Flame

BirthPlace: Loner Territory | Current Clan: RiverClan | Connection: Close bond | Status: Deceased | Cause of Death: Died via viral disease

Appearance:

Backstory:

Loner life: Ember was born just outside the border between the clans and the twoleg place, she was the eldest from a litter of three kits which included her. She has no memory of her father or of her siblings as all three of them had disappeared not long after her birth, a story her mother Dawnfall refused to talk to her about. From ages 1 - 2 moons old Ember was a bouncy, mischievous, energetic kit who was always laughing and her mother loved her dearly in the small time they had together, but their time was cut short as leaf-bare quickly approached. Ember had fallen quite ill and fragile from the lack of nutrients she was getting, Dawnfall herself was struggling to go hunting due to the harsh lack of prey and the fear of leaving her last sickly kit alone where twolegs or other vicious predators could snatch Ember away. Dawnfall decided to take her kit back to her former clan, dropping her off to a border patrol in Riverclan, hoping they could take her in and allow her to have a better life than the rough one of a loner. After that Ember never saw her biological mother again.

Kithood: Now in riverclan, Ember is renamed Emberkit and was forced to adjust to clan life. The shekit was upset and angry with Dawnfall for abandoning her in what she deemed a strange and scary place with no idea why her mother suddenly didn’t want her anymore, the shekit now being placed under the care of a queen, named GentleBreeze. For a moon, the queen had seem nice towards EmberKit in front of others since as a young kit she got sick quite easily so visits from the medicine cat were frequent. But when emberkit was alone with GentleBreeze, she was mostly unresponsive to EmberKit but nonetheless EmberKit was happy to have her as a mother, slowly the shekit's memories of her actual mother though were getting fuzzy due to how young she was.

Unfortunately, peace wasn't for long as once GentleBreeze gave birth to her litter and her true colours started seeping through, favouritism was at its finest, turns out GentleBreeze was merely putting up a front of others about being happy to care for the little kit until her own kits came and Emberkit no longer needed check ups, with no one left to check on Emberkit GentleBreeze had no need to hide how she really felt any longer. EmberKit was suddenly treated like the black sheep of her adoptive family. Her adoptive mother telling her things such as, "Don't call me mother, I did not birth you" or "Do not cry, it's pitiful and weak, are you trying to make my life harder? After all, I have done for you, you should be grateful I'm even giving you a nest to sleep in", “Its illogical and unrealistic for you to think anyone in this clan would love you. Such silly thoughts, your own dimwit of a mother left you here to rot”. “Oh shush, You should be thanking me for teaching you how to do well on your own you troublesome kit- emotions is what makes you weak and inferior”. “Why do I hate you? You are filthy blooded, Loners shouldn’t have the right to be raised in such a place, there’s so many more reasons why I wish I could just hand you over to another queen. You are so weak, sickly and pathetic, you’ll never be loved by me or anyone in this clan... this is the difference between us and you, you will always be an outsider who isn’t fit to battle or care for ones own clan and bloodlines”. It was all she was ever told on a day to day basis, her spirit felt broken and slowly she truely came to believe every word that came out of GentleBreeze’s mouth, An outsider with no one who cared about her. She was alone.
Eventually, Emberkit no longer allowed herself to dwell on her own emotions and never allowed getting overly attached to anyone out of fear of being abandoned again. Left by her birth mother who she could barely remember and a nuisance to her adoptive family.

One day she befriended a tomkit named BeeKit and he told her about his goal and she couldn’t help but feel a flicker of hope within her. It may be true that she would always be an outsider but it doesn’t mean she had to stay weak like GentleBreeze always implies. From there her mind was made up, she was going to train and get stronger,smarter,quicker. She wanted to become useful and strong enough to support herself...she’s never had to rely on anyone and she never would. Soon after she became an apprentice and immediately set her mind to her goals.

Apprentice hood: EmberKit finally got her new title of EmberPaw, ready to start her training her Mentor, GingerFrost, guided her as best he could down the right path. For a few moons she trained and worked on her skills, her ambition to become strong had grown over the moons as slowly she started to be more lighthearted. She spent her time serving her clan. At 11 moons, Ember’Paw learnt a shocking realisation about her biological Father, about his name and his life through a Loner that claimed to be her sibling. After much thought she decided to ask an elder in her clan for information about her mother, determined to learn the truth of her past.

Warrior hood: Once she got appointed at Ember’Flame, she started to get close with ____, a Tom who had captured the heart of the young feline. The two settled down and Ember’Flame fell pregnant, giving birth to three healthy kits. However not long after her kits had turned 5 moons old, tragedy struck as her fragile immune system started to fail during the leaf-bare , her illness had come back but way worse than she had growing up. After being diagnosed with severe green cough, she was immediately confined to the medicine cat den for medical attention. This caused her to have to leave her kits in the hands of another Queen. Ember’Flame grew depressive from the isolation and the strain on her body. In her final days, she said her goodbyes to those dearest to her before beginning her journey to Starclan.

Detailed Description:

EmberFlame is a real head-turner, she's what you would call a walking contradiction. She talks like she's a wise old weird elder, with such a proper vocabulary and logical view on things yet has the innocence of a kit who is somehow, despite being misunderstood by everyone, quite the social butterfly. This shecat is quite dense when it comes to understanding others emotions and doesn't even allow herself to understand or dwell on her own feelings due to never being taught it was okay to feel the things she feels towards others or herself, only ever been taught to toughen up or that strong emotional attachments are a weakness. Because of this mindset towards emotions, she gets rather defensive and extremely closed off the moment someone tries to force her into a personal conversation about her feelings or her background. Despite it all, at heart EmberFlame is a genuine shecat, she won't do something or say something unless she meant it, she's never afraid to express her logical opinions and she's loyal to those she does have care for to a fault.

Grandmother | Dawn’Fall

BirthPlace: SkyClan | Previous Clan: RiverClan | Current Clan: Loner | Connection: Distant | Status: Alive | Cause of Death: N/A

Appearance:

Backstory:

Kithood: Born within the thresholds of Skyclan nursery, a small cream coloured kit was born. DawnKit was disowned by her father since to him DawnKit was a mistake and was the problem of DarkFang and QuickFeather's toxic relationship, It didn't help that she could always hear the subject of DuskKit, her brother who had died still-born during arguments along with her own name always being brought up between her mother, QuickFeather and DarkFang outside the nursery. Due to anger and stress most of the time her mother would lash out in anger if DawnKit tried to interrupt or ignore her, in general, resulting in DawnKit becoming extremely upset and usually giving up on trying to talk to anyone much less her parents. One day DawnKit was sitting alone like normal in the clearing and a kit named CloudKit came up to her and started speaking to her, DawnKit felt happy for the first in what seemed like forever until Cloudkit told DarkFang off resulting in DawnKit getting yelled at, CloudKit disappeared after that and DawnKit was left alone again envying all the happy faces on her clanmates. DawnKit felt hopeless and started to become depressed until she met CreekTongue and was convinced that getting stronger would solve her problems. She befriended DreamKit and EaglePaw shortly after. During DawnKit's first training session she had a conjoint session with CreekTongue, LizardStripe and Snowkit, SnowKit and DawnKit tried fighting for the first time and DawnKit ended up getting a scar on her shoulder, and that's when she finally decided she wasn't going to be sad and pathetic anymore, DawnKit wanted to make her parents notice her.

Apprentice Hood:
At DawnPaw's Apprentice Ceremony she was greeted with the angry look of her Mother, QuickFeather who seemed somewhat glad to no longer be 'Troubled' by DawnPaw. DawnPaw's view of what she wanted started to change as time went on, whenever she saw QuickFeather and DarkFang look even the tiniest bit happy she felt the dim flame of resentment within her start to get bigger, CreekTounge would constantly remind her of what her parents have done to her which furthermore made DawnPaw's hatred grow. By the time DawnPaw had become 7 moons old DarkFang had started a family with a she-cat, he looks happy to be with his kits and mate, this deeply hurt DawnPaw and instead of being sad she became angry, she told herself over and over she hated her parents when really deep down she was hating herself.
By the time DawnPaw was 8 Moon's old she was seething with hatred towards QuickFeather who was getting close to a tom, her mother actually smiled for the first time in DawnPaw's life and she felt utterly empty. DawnPaw and QuickFeather got into many arguments, her mother always reminding her how much of a mistake she was.DawnPaw stormed off in one argument but while trying to cool off met a tom who was very positive in the molly's point of view and no matter how hard she tried the tom wouldn't leave her be, TimberPaw and DawnPaw started to get to know each other although the molly was keeping her distance.
When DawnPaw was 9 moons she decided to be on both sides for the battle between the clans, StarClan and Dark Forest. During the meet up she felt surprised to see TimberPaw there, she started to panic and was hoping he hadn't seen her but of course he had spotted her. Later DawnPaw told TimberPaw to stop going to the Dark forest before he got hurt, TimberPaw being stubborn said that he will be fine. During the battle, DawnPaw was trying to stick to the plan she had throughout but she ended up losing sight of both TimberPaw and SnowPaw, she wasn't sure why but she needed to make sure she stopped TimberPaw before he did anything stupid. When she finally spotted the two toms she went to stop TimberPaw who was fighting a queen but she got stopped in the process by QuickFeather, the last cat she wanted to see. They argued and QuickFeather was for the first time showing concern for DawnPaw and this made the cream molly confused and honestly overwhelmed, SnowPaw was telling her to attack from behind her while TimberPaw watched looking completely emotionless after killing a queen. DawnPaw screamed at QuickFeather in anger before running out of the camp mid-battle.
After the battle, DawnPaw broke down crying in front of TimberPaw for the first time and the two comforted each other, after that they began to become closer to the point DawnPaw considered him a friend.
DawnPaw now 9 moons she wasn't sure why QuickFeather suddenly started caring about her, DawnPaw felt both angry but sad. CreekTounge told her shes has an ulterior motive and to not trust anyone. DawnPaw began to hang out with TimberPaw more and they began to become best friends.
Once DawnPaw turned 10 moons she and TimberPaw met a flirtatious young tom named LarkPaw who seemed very interested in DawnPaw, from then on TimberPaw and LarkPaw always argued and sometimes DawnPaw would have to separate them. DawnPaw had been avoiding QuickFeather for the past 4 moons and she felt somewhat sad every time she saw her mother look happy with her new mate.
DawnPaw now 14 moons she and the rest of her clan had to move to RiverClan after the attack with the dogs and this made her feel uneasy. DawnPaw was starting to leave her hatred behind her and was trying to focus on having a better future. Although she didn't make a good impression on the RiverClan Deputy Lionstorm considering she got punished by an elder and held back for a moon for her warrior ceremony while TimberPaw and SnowPaw became TimberSpark and SnowStrike. During this DawnPaw and QuickFeather had a small heart to heart chat after their last confrontation, and for the first time, DawnPaw heard that her mother was proud and cared for her and that she was sorry. DawnPaw felt guilt crash down on her as she explained how she had felt for the past 14 moons, they had made up somewhat and now all that was left was for DawnPaw to change and to somehow get CreekTounge off her back. DawnPaw is still struggling to find her sense of self-identity, at 17 moons she finally thinks she can live a happy life as TimberSpark gives her advice, the she-cat adored him, to the point the two had been falling for each other since their apprentice moons, sadly the blissful happiness only lasted a moon when she found TimberSparks limp body near the river. Since then she was sure someone had killed him but she never found out who. DawnPaw now 18 moons old is still grieving for the loss of TimberSpark and due to everything that had happened she fell behind on apprentice training causing her to have to remain an apprentice despite being the same age as a young warrior, she's bitter as ever and is finishing off her training with a tom named HickoryBlaze.

Warrior Hood:
DawnPaw not long after being assigned to HickoryBlaze went missing/left the clan after figuring out her last friend she had left, Snowstrike went missing and TimberSpark being long dead, out of grief she went to do some soul searching. Changing her name to one of a warriors, DawnFall. Soon after she stumbled upon a rouge tom called Crooked who was once apart of one of the clans but like her had left, sharing a few adventures together and realising the two were alike in many ways. DawnFall felt herself seeing TimberSpark within the Tom, old love being replaced by this spark of new love, the two became mates. A moon later, DawnFall being 19 moons realised she was pregnant, this caused both happiness and panic for the shecat. When the kits were born, Dawnfall and Crooked were filled with happiness. There were three kits, One looked like a spitting image of DawnFall except with cream, white and dark brown fur. She named her Ember. One looked like a mix between DawnFall and Crooked. She named him Bristle. The last one looked exactly like the father except with Dawns thick fur. She named her Fern. DawnFall was starting to feel happy again after so many moons. One night DawnFall and her mate were asleep, snuggling in close with the three kits, until she woke up the next morning and the tom was gone without a trace and with it both her kits had been taken just like that, all except Ember. Bitterness and sadness welled up inside her, she was in despair for many days, day in and day out she would look for her kits and Crooked but she never could find them. 2 moons passed and Ember was chipper as ever, DawnFall was happy to see her kit so happy but her heart still ached for the loss of her kits and as leafbare came she struggled to feed not only herself but Ember. Seeing Ember getting fragile and weak she knew that her kit would not survive out here, Knowing DawnFall could not return to the Clan due to her never fully completing her training and too many mishaps, but she knew her clan would take in Ember. DawnFall took Ember to the RiverClan border and handed her to one of the cats on patrol, before her old Clanmates could argue DawnFall with a heart so heavy she almost drowned in her own tears left behind her kit in hopes of giving her a chance at a good life.

Elder Hood: DawnFall now an elder, is still thriving in the wild, alone. Her whereabouts is still unknown however she is down to the last trickle of life.

Detailed Description:

DawnFall is a stubborn and Temperamental shecat, her easily hotheaded and emotional personality causes her to kick up fluff amongst those around her. Picking unwanted enemies is her specialty, however don’t let the prickly personality fool you as her heart is one of gold and for the small group of cats she does care for, she is loyal to them until death.

GrandFather | Crooked

BirthPlace: WindClan | Previous Clan: WindClan | Current Clan: Rouge | Connection: Non-existent | Status: Deceased | Cause of Death: Killed by Dogs

Appearance:

Backstory:

Kithood:
CrookedKit was born to loving parents, and had a brother, ThistleKit, who crookedkit very much admired, the two were very close. Their Kithood was quite pleasant except for the fact the parents favourtised ThistleKit over crookedkit m.

Apprenticehood:
As they aged the two of them continued their close bond however, His brother Thistlepaw was starting to get more and more attention and popularity leaving CrookedPaw alone as he at that age was quite shy. CrookedPaw had gained a huge crush on this one shecat named MossPaw, for moons he liked her and could say fallen head over heels but he never had the confidence to get closer to her as friends. Thistlepaw and CrookedPaw were slowly turning their care as brothers into something darker, Thistlepaw was temperamental, constantly flipping between nice and caring to something darker, mumbling and muttering things over and over again like some crazy person. CrookedPaw had no idea what was going on with his brother and he tried to help but in a result one day ended up as an accomplice in the murder of a fellow Clanmate, CrookedPaw felt sick to his stomach at the sight of it and hovering just above the limp body was his own brother, Thistlepaw, who had lost it and CrookedPaw had no idea why but after that CrookedPaw was forced into accompanying his brother to help clean up his messes, leaving poor CrookedPaw traumatised. 2 moons before their warrior ceremony CrookedPaw decided it was time to be confident and confess to Moospaw, he did but he was rejected and not only that rejected because she was in love with his brother. Unbeknownst to him, thistlepaw had also fallen for mosspaw and gotten closer to her with his usual charm and like always CrookedPaw was left in his brothers shadow and the fact the young tom knew his brother was only using mosspaw in his little game of life and death made CrookedPaw all the more angry. CrookedPaw decided to cut Thistlepaw off and as the 2 moons went by he slowly changed himself.

Warriorhood:
By warrior hood, CrookedFrost had emerged as a fine young warrior and slowly forgetting about MossShine and ThistleThroat he met another
Shecat named RosePuddle, the two fell in love and CrookedFrost was living a happy life until one day ThistleThroat comes and vents about how Mossshine is too bland ever since his kits were born and that he decided to stop being mates with her. CrookedFrost didn’t exactly care what his brother did, he didn’t even enjoy the sight of the sick mousebrain near him until until the day CrookedFrost’s mate RosePuddle left him for ThistleThroat, ThistleThroat saying that everything CrookedFrost had would always end up his and it was his last chance to help ThistleThroat rise to power. This caused CrookedFrost to angry bubble over the top of his patience and forgiving additude,
For so long being in his shadow and all his loved ones taken away from him by his own brother he finally snapped. He started planning and gathering valid evidence to ruin his brothers crazy plans but before he could ThistleThroat was one step ahead and framed CrookedFrost for the murders that had been taking place. Being exiled immediately, CrookedFrost was empty and numb, he had nothing left but a burning rage and a wanting for vengeance. One day he meets quite a young yet charming shecat named DawnFall and takes a liking to her, he comes to fall in love with her but also his now insane traumatised mind couldn’t help but manipulate her since after all he only existed to take revenge on his brother now. He comforted her and looked after her but his intentions were not pure as once she had his kits he took the strongest two for the reason of keeping his bloodline going, incase he couldn’t succeed in killing ThistleThroat, his kits would. In turn after taking the two strongest, dropped them off to his former clan. This only left Dawnfall with their last kit, although he loved her his revenge on ThistleThroat was more important to him at that point so he fled in the dead of night, leaving a grief struck Queen in his absence. When his kits, Bristle and Fern had reached 12 moons old, the Tom had gotten attacked by a pack of dogs near the two leg place, resulting in his untimely death.

Detailed Description:

Crooked is a self-absorbed and flirtatious Tom who has a vengeance streak. This Tom is not to be trusted as his serious commitment issues causes him to hurt those around him and manipulate them into providing him with what he wants. Although he does have a tender side, it is usually temporary emotion the Tom displays to those who have touched a sensitive spot in him. He’s emotionally and mentally unstable due to his trauma.

Aunt | Fern

Cousin | Snow

Uncle | Bristle

Great-Grandmother | Quick’Feather (@Cave)

History between QuickFeather and DarkFang
QuickFeather and DarkFang had a toxic relationship, both constantly verbally abused each other. DarkFang would constantly flirt and knock up many shecats and due to his foul behaviour it slowly drove QuickFeather into a fit of hatred and emotional insanity but because she originally had fallen head over heels for the tom , QuickFeather was unable to detach herself from him this only got worse when The two cats discovered they were having kits together. DarkFang broke off their relationship refusing to acknowledge QuickFeather’s kits as his own, but due to not wanting to be a bother by any other shecat’s kits he may be the father of, stuck around merely to act in the eyes of others like a “mate and father”. When QuickFeather gave birth to DawnFall and a stillborn DuskKit, DarkFang said how small and pathetic she was for giving birth to a dead kit and a tiny weak kit further more disowning Dawn immediately. QuickFeather hatred for the tom soon then reflected onto DawnFall for most her life, even tho she loved her daughter deep down she just couldn’t help but see her heartless mate in her and couldn’t bare to realise the weight of her own actions.
Eventually QuickFeather came to find a new mate and have More kits and apologised greatly to Dawn, after a long time they eventually became on neutral grounds and for the first time acted like mother and daughter.

Great-Grandfather | Dark’Fang

Great-Uncle | Dusk’Kit

Great-Uncle | Thistle’Throat

Sibling(s)

Brother | HiddenPaw (@/U.S.S Catacombs)

Adopted Sister | JuniperKit (@/SilverShadow13)

Offspring
N/A

Social Relations

Best Friend(s)
N/A

Friend(s)
N/A

Neutral
N/A

Acquaintance(s)
N/A

Enemies
N/A

Romantic Relations

Potential Love Interests
N/A

Crushes
N/A

Significant Other
N/A

Ex-Lovers
N/A

Personality Information

Overview

Day’Paw is an observant and anxious she-cat with a passion for learning and understanding. She spends her days training and getting into mischief due to her siblings and their curious nature of exploring the unknown. Although she seems like a bubbly and nervous shecat, deep down there’s a sadness that dwells in her and if you double cross this Molly she will find a way to exploit you despite her meek demeanour, she has a very dark streak within her that will come out when she is deeply hurt due to her sensitive nature. She is kindhearted and empathetic for those she loves and cares for.

Traits
+: Curious, Empathetic, Kindhearted
-: Sensitive, Vengeful, Contradictory
=: Quick-witted, Observant, Anxious, Shy

Mental Age
8 Moons

Anxiety | Abandonment Issues

Phobias
Fear of Abandonment

Favourite Season
New leaf

Favourite Food(s)
Trout

Background

Place of Birth
RiverClan

Date of Birth
October 23rd

Former rank(s)
Kit

Beliefs

Physical Traits

Cat Breed
Mixbreed Brown Point Ragdoll

Fur Colour(s)
Brown | Light+Dark
Cream | Light

Fur Texture
Thick and Fluffy

Fur Length
Long Haired Cat

Markings
N/A

Eye Colour
Light Blue

Body Type/Structure
Short | Stumpy | Feminine

Height
15cm

Weight
3.5kg

Scars / Deformities
N/A

Diseases / Conditions
N/A

Image(s)

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 15th, 2023 at 02:52 AM.