by Ian
Last post by dagnyme
Today 04:59 PM

Old June 3rd, 2024, 09:47 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Owltalon Relations Finder

yes, I've gotten my hands on glittery text and I couldn't be happier!

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

A Change is Gonna Come - Sam Cooke

When it comes to Owltalon, it's not hard to win this gal's loyalty. She strives to be a mother figure to all the cats of Riverclan and will forever see every single one of her friends as "adopted children". Despite only being 43 moons (about 3 years old), she acts like an old hag for some reason. Her fur is matted, her steps are wonky yet fully powerful. She's a huge lump of everything!

Fun Fact (or not really fun fact, depends on how you view it): Owltalon (or Owlpaw in this case) has always been obsessed with mutilating prey. She also likes to do a little scavenger hunt for any rotting bodies and weird looking animals when out during patrols or just with friends. She hasn't really admitted this to anyone but Heroneye (who is roleplayed by @/Fits). I don't think anybody else knows lol.

Owltalon is a ball of optimism, but also a firecracker. She's insanely impulsive and jumps to conclusions rather quickly. It's a vital flaw of hers, leading her to be rude and snappy when interjecting into conversations or situations. Stuff like this has gotten her in trouble in the past, yet she still has that edge.

She is the go to for a vent, always open to listen over some mutilated prey. She wants to be everyone's rock. Trust is a big thing for Owltalon, and once it's gone it can be hard to get back. While she doesn't strive for rocky relationships, she can't stand liars or flip floppers. She also isn't very good at masking what she's feeling, something will always give it away, be it a faltering smile or rapidly blinking eyes, her emotions always spill.

Anywho, I'm looking for some company for her! Siblings are definitely welcome, mates are NOT. Owltalon doesn't want a romantic relationship, though she wouldn't mind having some adopted children. Her siblings have to be around her age and have a similar pelt color to her, that's all!

I'm open for all and any interactions, good, bad, and ugly. She needs enemies!

OPTIONAL form:
Name:
Dynamic:
Roleplay Ideas:

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 7th, 2024, 10:38 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Owltalon Relations Finder

sooooooo I know i owe you two replies already, but im chucking beat over anyways, especially since they're coworkers now on the Lionhearts lol

Name: bearsnout
Dynamic: definitely looks up to her, and respects her since she's older and been a lionheart longer and yada yada ya I feel like they'd mesh well together, plus bear is a very bottle up his feelings kinda guy, so it'd be nice to have someone older and wiser to vent to! owl could be like a big sister figure
Requested Role: buddy!!
Roleplay Ideas: idk man, ill edit this later when im not watching stranger things lol
@Marigoldwhisper

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Last edited by chickadee; June 23rd, 2024 at 09:43 PM.
Old June 18th, 2024, 02:59 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

haiiiii i'm browsing through finders and saw this one, chucking interactions/relationship ideas atcha for my kitties!!

Name: Berrypaw owo
Dynamic: looks up to owltalon/feels safe with her
Requested Role: a lil pal of some sort
Roleplay Ideas: i got this idea because owl called berry 'squirt' and immediately loved it xD. any sort of cute interactions of berry confiding in owl or just feeling safe alongside her was kinda the idea! an extra cat who'd i'd love to have bump my posts or interact with berry whenever you'd wanna <3

Name: Stagheart
Dynamic: stag greatly respects his authority figures and has loyalty (to a fault) with them, so he already respects owl just for being a LH. he's a bit of a rough-around-the-edges but heart of gold kinda guy, and idk i think owl's personality is so endearing and fun that i could see her being all happy and charming while he's like -_- a little grumpy or somethin ya know
Requested Role: friend/ally/acquaintance, whateva you think!
Roleplay Ideas: stag would be someone who'd respect owl and consider her a great asset to riverclan. since he doesn't have many 'friends', this is a high honor to him XD. as far as personal interactions though, i think her generally-optimistic and fun personality kinda clashes his stoic grumpy guy one that could just be fun for casual posts or interactions whenever. if you had any ideas, throw 'em my way B)

[ @Marigoldwhisper ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 18th, 2024, 03:15 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

@Marigoldwhisper Starrykit totally needs to know her!! She's a 1 moon old kit who came from the outskirts with her sister Elderkit (@/estelle) and she needs all yhe love in the world. It's hard to gain her trust, but way easier if you're a motherly figure!

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old June 18th, 2024, 03:15 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Yeets The Old Woman FrostBreak For Interactions Good/Neutral
@Marigoldwhisper

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old June 18th, 2024, 06:19 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Is that a well-designed character I see? Owltalon? Hmph! Time for another application…

”M-My name? Oh…aha, that, y-yeah… Seabree- sorry, sorry… let me try again…

Beach’Kit

Male, He/Him // RiverClan // Pending Bewitched purrk // “Nervous Wreck”

Never Broken, Only Bent

Hello! So Beachkit, up until recently called Conch, has just moved into RiverClan, and now that he has received his official RiverClan title, he is also an official member of RiverClan. Now, did he come it well of mind? Certainly not, he was his usual freaked out self, and it didn’t help that his dream-brother AhemSEABAhem panicked at the sight of him. So now Beachkit wanders around in RiverClan debating being social, all the while hating the idea of speaking up for himself. He is left to be an awkward blob of anxiety, alone and afraid- well, unless Owltalon!

These are simply some details and/or fun facts that you might be interested in knowing about Beachkit before reading the rest about him! ^^ If they are uninteresting and dull… whoops! Hope you enjoy.
1). Beachkit is Seabreeze’s (Character owned by @/Dolomedes)mildly-unfortunate late brother. Beachkit came to RiverClan expecting his brother to treat him with the same love that Beachkit himself gave, but due to Seabreeze’s past traumas, the opposite seemed to happen. I thought I would and should include this for two reasons, the first being because this was the plot that brought Beachkit to life in the first place. The second reason is that Seabreeze and Owltalon share the lionheart rank, therefore they most likely have some association with one another. This could be a factor in how Owltalon feels about Beachkit.

2). Beachkit came to RiverClan with his close sister, Sorrel (Owned by @/Constellation),a she-kit who had the same Seabreeze-ly expectations as him. She is the cat whom Beachkit trusts most in his life.

3.) Beachkit… talks to… bugs. Or, at least, Beachkit will talk to bugs. I can see Owltalon walking in on him venting to some critters and just going: ‘0-0. You good, kid?’ I’ll explore some plot ideas about this for this possible pair. ^^

4.) Beachkit’s mother is over at the Twolegplace, leaving him orphaned. Although the idea of official adoption makes him very uncomfortable, Beachkit would like the idea of having a parental-figure. So with that said, time to explain the role.

Role: Owltalon’s Child/Son-Figure

So my idea was that Beachkit would obviously feel lost, out of place, and useless in RiverClan now that he’s just arrived, and after Owltalon could guide him into some peace, he would instantly adore her company. She might find him clinging to her side every once and a while, hiding behind her during clan meetings, crying himself to sleep with her near, and who knows, it’s possible that he might quit venting to bugs and critters if she takes the role of his unofficial therapist. Beachkit would come to her for constant help, admire her, and if he ever needs some motivation, you bet that Owltalon is going to be, along with Sorrelkit, one of the few cats who Beachkit hobbles on over towards to cry on her shoulder. And if Owltalon develops some sort of motherly liking for Beachkit, then they could live a decently-happily-ever-after, without Beachkit’s social worries and anxieties constantly breathing and coughing over his shoulder.

-Beachkit Basic Information-
This will call him Beachpaw, and I apologize for that! I wrote it giving him the wrong name -_- which is completely my fault, so whoops. Hope the difference isn’t too traumatizing to you, good luck. ^^ For the sake of boredom, I will be including plot ideas in between each section!

Beachpaw looks awfully similar to Seabreeze when it comes to the way he is colored, just with patches in different spots and areas. His fur is scruffy, medium-length, and it is primarily a light gray-blue. There is a strange amount of fur on his ear tips, leaving sand colored tufts to poke up all the time on his ears. Beachpaw has sand-colored patches scattered across his pelt, with one of the most important ones forming a mask around his eyes. When it comes to his face, he looks like a strange mix between the ocean environment and a… a raccoon. There’s also a mysterious sand-colored tuft just behind his nose, and it makes him sneeze a lot. Anyway, there are a lot of fun little tufts on places like his nose, ear tips, and inner ears. The rest of the sandy patches are seen constantly, covering all but one of his paws, a paw that remains blueish-gray. His eyes are round and tired, but despite his constant exhaustion, they are very bright. They are gray and shiny, similar to gloomy skies with the sun shining just behind them. His tail is very fluffy, but he doesn’t let this stop him from swimming quickly. I am sorry that I don’t have any reference for his looks, but if you have any questions about his appearance, feel free to ask!

-Reference 1 (Drawn by @/Myling )
-Reference 2
-Reference 3

~ The Love of Bugs and Critters ~

TW: Bugs and similar creepy topics. Now now, more on this topic! Beachkit is usually a nice and sane cat, decently kind and respectful, but when he feels lonely, he can get weird. When he begins to feel overly miserable and/or alone, he scavenges out for… well, bugs. I go more into detail about this in one of the plot ideas, but for now, I can just tell you that he uses random little critters, from butterflies to centipedes, to dump all of his worries onto. Bugs don’t speak, they only listen. Was I inspired by parts of Cavetown’s ‘Boys will be Bugs’? Maybe. Am I ruining the song? Maybe. Or, at least, I’m turning it creepy. Again, more about that in the plot idea, I just added this here to out an emphasis on the whole bug situation he has going on and his loneliness.

“I have friends who understand me. Their names are spider, beetle, bee.
They don’t say much, but they have always listened to me.” ~ Boys will be Bugs, Cavetown

Beachpaw stays as silent and unnoticed as he possibly can. To him, attention is an absolute curse, and he has never hated anything more than being thrown into the spotlight. Instead, he prefers to be the most supportive and appreciative side character as he can, encouraging everybody else to steal his confidence and take it for themselves because he just “doesn’t need it.” Now, there is a cat who could make him feel better, but I’ll get to that later. For now, Beachpaw is a shy and sad soul, afraid of anything social, and the moment he’s put on the spot in front of a crowd, he will faint. You’ll probably end up seeing some tears as well.

Beachpaw, even though he can be terribly miserable and tired for no particular reason other than simply: ‘Life hurts, ya’ll’, is very hopeful. He is motivated to feel better, motivated to be loved back by everybody he adores, and motivated to be the best he can, pushing past his obstacles and problems. Sometimes he is so motivated he refuses to accept his problems, brushing them off and saying that it’s okay, they can fix everything, even though it’s obvious that isn’t true. Him other words, he is in a permanent state of denial. But naturally, he is motivated to stay this hopeful, and for him, with hope comes more hope. It’s a never ending cycle- actually one of his many never ending cycles.

Speaking of never ending cycles, panic. Beachpaw freaks out about a lot of things. He worries about training, food, his loved ones, cats he barely knows, his friends, his enemies, and everything else. He will find a way to worry about everything. He promises himself that everything will work out in the end (that darn motivation always kicks in eventually) but deep down, he knows that nothing good lasts forever, and the idea makes him sick. He starts to panic, thinks about panicking, panics more, and that keeps going for a while until somebody comes and rescues him. He gets extremely embarrassed when cats catch him freaking out, wandering sleeplessly at night, oversleeping, and/or… talking to bugs… and this has led him to feel like an idiot. And guess what his self-despising mindset causes? More panic. Whoops.

Now, if we’re looking for strengths, at least Beachpaw is able to make it through a lot of things. He pushes forward through all of his problems, even though it causes all sorts of pain in many ways, shapes, and forms. Beachpaw may not be the most accepting, but he has strong hope in a good future, and he believes that if you out your mind to it, anything can happen. Whenever he is proven wrong, he is shattered. Of course I’m back to talking about his weaknesses- ANYWAY, back to strengths- Beachpaw’s hope makes him perfect for emotional support. If you’ve managed to become one of his friends and gain his trust, he will happily show you a bright future and go ranting on about how everything will be alright.

Additionally, Beachpaw is humble. Sure, he can also be self-destructive, but he certainly admits to his faults. He recognizes his flaws, and unless one of these flaws has been problematic for a long time before, he usually builds off of them and creates a better character out of himself. He strongly values family, and if the group be was born into doesn’t love him in the same way he feels family is supposed to, he gets miserable. Again. There are few thing that truly anger him, including the following: Cats messing with his loved ones and/or (of course) and cats messing with… wait, him? Correct! When he gets picked on, Beachpaw’s misery gets so bad that he gives up on holding in his emotions, and he retaliated like crazy. Even though it may seem slightly out of character, he will fight back. Overall, Beachpaw is a bug-loving good person with some problems with sadness and self-esteem.

Want something shorter than that description/too long to read? Here, have a brief description as well!

- Brief Basilpaw Description -
Beachpaw is a mostly-optimist, but the quiet and soft-spoken kind. He watches bad things happen and the sight breaks him. But still, he looks around for the light and hopes for the best, refusing to believe that everything is failing. Beachpaw could be standing in complete darkness and still believe that there’s light somewhere. This gets him through hard times, but it also worsens many of his durations. He cannot accept ‘done’ or ‘over’, and if there isn’t a happy ending, he gets miserable. And thanks to the fact that life waits for nobody and Beachpaw is always tripping and stumbling through life, therefore he is always miserable. He still waits for that happy ending, but it never comes. So all he can do is imagine, dream, and pretend. The cycle starts to repeat, repeat again, and again… and suddenly it’s infinite…

Strengths-

Humble- Beachpaw admits to his faults and tries to improve. He sees his flaws and mistakes, acknowledges them, and seeks advise from those whom he loves to find ways to fix these said flaws and/or mistakes.

Inspirational- Beachpaw makes an effort to be as inspirational and motivational to others as he can, make them feel good during especially hard times. If he fails, great, he just tries harder. And harder. And harder. And so on until he has no energy to try left-

Understanding- Beachpaw is a good listener and pays attention to everything that others tell him, keeping an open mind for outer ideas and perspectives. He seriously values the whole, ‘Don’t Judge a Book by its Cover’ thing. He also has a natural understanding of the world around him, increasing his love for creatures like bugs.

Neutral-

Introverted- Beachpaw is quiet and unfortunately, also isolates himself. He gains more energy from being alone, and dislikes social interaction. He avoids it if he can, unless there is something he feels seriously deserves attention, like training or other business-related social events.

Quiet- Beachpaw stays as silent as he can, staying shut up and shut out from the world. This can be both helpful and harmful. It protects him from being disrespectful,a s well as rescuing him from all kinds of other situations, but of course, it also limits the amount of help he can receive from others. Rarely do others understand how he truly feels, all because he’s too stubborn to say anything out loud.

Hopeful- Beachpaw believes in a good future and encourages others to do the same, but sometimes it is too much. There are times where hope should have its limits- like, if somebody just died, you don’t wanna be over here going: “Ah, well- he’ll wake up, I’m sure!” because that only worsens the situation.

Weaknesses-

Low self-esteem- Beachpaw has got to work on his confidence problems, but he doesn’t see the points. He thinks it’s just simple humility, and he ignores the fact that self-hate is constantly gnawing him down.

Misery- Beachpaw rarely feels really, truly happy, and when he desk it’s like a mega-happy. He is sorrow on wheels. When his hopes are crushed and dented too often, he only feels worse and worse, more and more miserable.

Paranoid- Beachpaw gets freaked out by every little thing. I can see him crying because somebody came out of nowhere and tapped his shoulder. He just gets spooked very easily. He also feels uncomfortable all of the time, as if there’s something bad coming for him when this isn’t the case at all. The more stressed he is, the more paranoid and jumpy he is.

~ Owltalon and the Nervous-Wreck ~

TW: Constant mentioning of anxiety, panic, and self-loathing. Beachkit, as I mentioned before, gets extremely nervous incredibly easily, and almost every time you look at him, he is shivering and his eyes are watering. This is no exaggeration, he’s just that bad at confidence in general. The slightest things will hit him like bullets emotionally, and with every little bit of Beachkit-critisism that meets his earshot, he feels a slight chin at his heart, alongside his self-esteem. After enough of these incidents, he is pretty miserable- but then again… Owltalon? She could provide some mother’ish support for him and help him back to his feet during panic attacks and worry-battles, as well as sit like a good listener while he vents about his issues with Seabreeze, how Sorrelkit is obviously a million times better than him at everything, how he’s worthless to the clan, all of that. She could let him know/convince him that most of it isn’t true, as well as comfort him when it comes to Seabreeze’s seemingly ‘hatred’ for him, despite the fact that Seabreeze most likely doesn’t actually feel that strongly against him. In other words, the best way to describe Owltalon to Beachkit would be: Motherapist (Mother-Therapist).

Left to Right- The more dark stars, the more of the subject.

Emotional Stats:

Kindness- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Sociability- ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Generosity- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Intelligence- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Courage- ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Confidence- ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Ambition- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Loyalty- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Physical Stats:

Speed- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Strength- ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Swimming- Will be one day: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Climbing- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Balance- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Senses- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Hunting- ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Flexibility- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

~ Swim, Swim, Swim!!! ~

Alright. So going off of his name/inspiration, “Beach”/Sea/Ocean/Water, I have decided that Beachkit will be a pretty darn good swimmer. Will there be a purrk involved in this? Probably. But for now, all I can do is plot. But not only will swimming be one of Beachkit’s talents, it will also be a serious hobby. I personally like the idea of Owltalon being the main cat who teaches Beachkit to swim. This could both increase and show the pair’s bond with one another, along with some dynamic and other special things they’d share with one another. Owltalon could realize that Beachkit is most happy when he is swimming and aim to take him for swimming lessons more often. This would most likely happen from his early apprenticeship and onward from there.

Now that the “basics” are out of the way, time for the rest! This will include information on things like ‘dynamic’, their relationship timeline, extra plot ideas, and anything else that comes to my mind while writing! Here goes nothing.

There would be the usual unofficial mother-son relationship going on here, but what would make this pair unique, distinguished from the rest? That would be the idea of Owltalon’s optimism and firecracker-ness combined with Beachkit’s constant nervous and jumpy state. Owltalon would not only be a training and overal personality role-model/icon for Beachkit, because she would also double as a social-icon. Beachkit would keep an eye on the way she handles things and occasionally practice having pleasant, not-so-awkward conversations with his clanmates, all without falling over and crying himself because he failed to pronounce somebody’s name properly. She could reel up some confidence in him, encourage some sociability. She would be somebody who Beachkit goes to with problems, questions, anxieties, and she’d be one of his greatest sources of knowledge, inspiration, and of course, motherly advice.

In return, you’d have Beachkit trying his hardest to express his son-ly love for Owltalon as politely as he possibly can. He will drag prey over to her as a kit, he will compliment her, he will take her advice as much as he can, and as an apprentice, he will catch prey for her, try to protect her the best he can, and fight for her whenever he finds the chance. Even still, despite his efforts, he will feel as if he isn’t doing enough to return her love, and panic about that. She would notice his frenzy and let him know that he’s doing just fine, assure him that it’s all alright.

Owltalon would meet Beachkit while he is still a kitten, and as he grows, unless you decide to kill her off, she would stay by his side as he gets older, stronger, and wiser. He would be very, very thankful for her company. But starting from the beginning, we’ve gotta cover their first meeting. When he first meets Owltalon, Beachkit will probably freak out at the sight of her scar. He will be very, very stutter-y and stare-y at the sight of her, but once he realizes she does not want to eat him, he will warm up to her. In fact, by the end of their first interaction, he will probably want to be around her a bunch more. They interact some more, decide they adore one another like family, and by the time Beachkit becomes an apprentice, Beachpaw, he will be happy to tell her that he views her as the mother he once had/lost along the way. From then on, they would stick together some, and Beachkit would keep growing closer to her, like a good ol’ son.

~ First Meeting in Detail ~
This is an idea for their first interaction, where the two cats get to know one another. I can easily see Beachkit having a little nightmare, getting extremely worked up about it and hurrying off into the temporary/evacuation camp to calm himself down at night, but naturally, he would fail to do so. Owltalon could notice his struggles and approach to comfort him, and upon seeing her scar, Beachkit freaks out even more. Eventually Owltalon would sooth him and assure him that she’s alright, and they could have a chat, probably about Seabreeze and how Beachkit hadn’t expected his older brother to react the way he did. By the end of this interaction, they could realize that they like one another’s company, and Owltalon would find Beachkit hiding behind her whenever anything even mildly frightening is happening around camp.

First Meeting- I already went over that one.

Bug Chat- This is a possible roleplay that would take place while Beachkit was still a kitten. Owltalon could be peacefully wandering and getting work done when she notices Beachkit, that kid who vented a bit about his brother when they first met, casually venting to bugs. This would be the first of several times where Beachkit gets caught talking to bugs. She could overhear a bit about his nervousness and dying confidence, pop in, accidentally squish a bug, say hello, and ask him if he’s alright. Beachkit could decide to explain some things about himself, then make up for the vent by asking Owltalon a little bit about her as well, and they could have a nice talk. This could be the interaction where Beachkit decides: Yes, this is the sorta-mother that I need.

Apprentice Ceremony- Owltalon could be pretty happy when Beachpaw becomes an apprentice, and they could have their own little private celebration together. This, in my mind, would take place either at dawn or dusk, where they would exchange ideas about one another’s futures, and Beachkit could suggest Owltalon give him a swimming lesson some time. Guess what the answer could be? ‘Yes.’

Swim Lesson- Speaking of the answer being ‘yes’- this would be the first time Beachpaw gets a proper swimming lesson. Owltalon could probably find a way to make it fun for him, and by the end of it, Beachkit could be begging for another swimming lesson for the future.

Aaaand… that’s that! Hope I didn’t bore you too much. So I hope you enjoy roleplaying Owltalon, and have a nice day! It was fun writing this application! ^^

~ @Marigoldwhisper ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old June 18th, 2024, 08:54 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

@squidz - AWWW I love these idiots! Berrypaw and Stagheart are free to interact with her anytime! Owl is quite proud of berry and would love to know more about stag, I can only imagine the conversations.
Owl: "ain't it pretty out? Sure is pretty! Say, wanna take a stroll?"

Stag: "... Y e s."

Owl: "yippe!"

Im so excited for them haha! You'll definitely be seeing me in your VM's a lot more often (now imma latch onto you like a parasite, more owl and berry interactions OOOO)

@Wingnettle - A POSSIBLE CHILD FOR OWL!? yes please! Owltalon will be all over this kid trying to make her comfortable in the clan, offering to show her around when she gets old enough, telling her a bunch of weird stories.

@Desert Rain Frog - OLD SHE-CATS UNITE! very excited for the both of them!

@Weekend-Wondering - did you know it's illegal to put this much thought into a finder application? /silly seriously man, this is insane! Definitely gonna make beach owl's adopted son (don't worry, she won't die anytime soon). I can literally imagine beach coming to her in the middle of the night and just by the soft little *pat pat pat* of his paws against the ground, she'll know it's him, perk up and say, "nightmare? You know the jist kid, c'mon. Tell me all 'bout it."

These guys oh my goodness, I'm looking forward to them! Darn it, you never fail to amaze me with such complex characters, SAVE SOME MAGICAL SKILLS FOR THE REST OF US COMMONERS! id love for them to interact, earliest as tomorrow! (This applies for all cats in this post lol, I'll try to get some threads up)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 18th, 2024, 09:16 PM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

placeholder for eveningthaw!!

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit
Old June 18th, 2024, 09:26 PM
He who dares, wins!

Status: I’m visiting Canada right now so I’ll be a lot less active!
Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Hey! If this is still open, I think Duskleaf would get along great with Owltalon!

Name: Duskleaf
Dynamic: He would probably look up to her as a more experienced warrior, and maybe a little bit like a mother figure too since she’s roughly the same age as his parents, his father Reedclaw was murdered, and his mother is in ThunderClan. (Maybe Owltalon could’ve known Reedclaw too since they’d be similar in age!)
Requested Role: I’m not sure how to word this, kinda friends but also he’d look up to her almost like a mother
Roleplay Ideas: Well with everything going on with RiverClan right now, Duskleaf would be looking to just relax at some point since he’s been doing stuff nonstop. He could find Owltalon with a piece of not-yet-mutilated prey and would ask to sit down with her, then they could talk for a little bit and he could discover Owltalon's…hobby. He wouldn’t judge though, if a cat isn’t harming anyone else or doing anything that would cause problems for the clan, he thinks they can do whatever they like in their spare time. And at some point he’d just kinda get used to it because having someone to talk to greatly outweighs whatever initial feelings he might have towards Owltalon's little 'quirk'. (Right now he only has one friend, quite literally the cat that murdered his father, yet he doesn’t know that)

@Marigoldwhisper

Last edited by Seamrog; June 18th, 2024 at 09:27 PM.
Old June 19th, 2024, 10:31 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
@squidz - AWWW I love these idiots! Berrypaw and Stagheart are free to interact with her anytime! Owl is quite proud of berry and would love to know more about stag, I can only imagine the conversations.
Owl: "ain't it pretty out? Sure is pretty! Say, wanna take a stroll?"

Stag: "... Y e s."

Owl: "yippe!"

Im so excited for them haha! You'll definitely be seeing me in your VM's a lot more often (now imma latch onto you like a parasite, more owl and berry interactions OOOO)

LET'S GOOO i'm so here for it

Owl: you sure are a silly guy, stag

Stag: ...?

Owl: y'know, like... funny?

Stag: ...oh. i've been told my head's a little funny, but bein' called funny is first.

LOL i love them. and YES pls any owlberry interactions!!

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!