Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:28 PM

Old May 2nd, 2024, 11:50 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Patrols are due 12th of May. If you need an extension let me know through a VM. Not completing these patrols will result in IC punishment. Patrol leaders are in charge of adding their patrols and things they have collected to the patrol menu.

Post orders are encouraged. If someone has not replied within 24 hours feel free to bump them and if they still haven’t replied within 72 hours from the original post you can skip over them.

If you need to be replaced I would prefer a VM no later than 4th of May.

It was time for patrols again. Mistyshard headed to the base of the floodstone, clearing her throat before she let her voice ring out. "It is time for patrols! Please listen up in case your name is called." Her amber hue scanned the cats around and her mind puzzled over ways to make this work best.

"Firstly I want Seabreeze [ @Dolomedes ] to take Frostmelt [ @Epiales ] and Covepaw [ @rubberRatroom ] to the territory." Since she had a patient with a cough and Fawnlight had taught her some remedies, she supposed she could seize the chance to receive some herbs for that. "Collect coltsfoot, which is a flower that somewhat resembles dandelion. The flowers are either white or yellow. The stem is thick and there's odd leaves covering it. There should be plentiful as of right now because it grows in newleaf... oh and be careful not to damage the leaves, because that's the valuable part. And bring back some juniper berries, which are purple-blue and grow on prickly, dark green bushes."

"Next, Cherryswirl [ @Dust ], lead... Adderpaw [ @Fish ] and Fallenwish [ @hades. ] to Rugged Range. Go look for cobwebs and moss, which I'm sure you know what they look like. And if you can find some bring back marigold, a bright yellow-orange flower with many leaves around its stem." She was a little hesitant about making the ex lionheart patrol leader, but this would be a good opportunity for Cherryswirl and it's not like she had many doubts in the loyal molly.

"Right, then I'd like Duskleaf [ @Seamrog ] to take Nightshard [ @LostInTheOrchids ] and Eaglepaw [ @Mica ] to Haven Springs. Look for horsetrail, a prickly, reedy plant with a clean scent and grows in large clumps, as well as poppy. It's a red flower with a dark center. Many seeds are in the center so take care not to drop those." She gave a nod to the three cats, then prepared for the last patrol.

"And finally, Branchpaw [ @Blazing ] and Berrypaw [ @SentimentalSquid ], you two are coming with me to Sleepy Thicket. We can look for dandelion, a flat headed yellow flower, which grows low and has vibrant leaves. Also some borage.. it's a tall stalk with either blue or pink star shaped flowers." The lanky molly headed towards the camp entrance and paused there, waiting for the two apprentices to join her and give her the go.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; May 2nd, 2024 at 12:49 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 12:51 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf kept repeating the information about the herbs in his mind so he would remember. He’d never led a patrol before, so this was something exciting!

"Nightshard! Eaglepaw! I'm over here!" He called out, he’d never actually met his patrolmates, but hoped they’d be able to spot him easily because of his disheveled and…leafy fur. Well, he certainly looked the part for a herb patrol.

@LostInTheOrchids @Mica

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)

Last edited by Seamrog; May 2nd, 2024 at 06:06 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 01:03 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Another day, another patrol. Seabreeze was on his paws swiftly as he finished the last of the finch he somehow found himself munching on despite his very much so not hidden hate for birds, and he was honestly glad that a new distraction had come up so he has an excuse to not force himself to try and pluck out anymore feathers to try and get to the miniscule meat hidden beneath. Most of it was eaten, so he discarded the last of it and made his way over to where Mistyshard was calling more patrols together. It was good that she got practice doing so before becoming a medicine cat, or was it? Mistyshard seemed to be good at anything she touched, like Cloverpaw. She probably wouldn’t have needed the previous experience with herb patrols to be this efficient but it probably helped none the less.

The lionheart shook himself from his thoughts as he realized that he was put on a patrol with Frostmelt. Hmmmm…. What was this? Why did the stars hate him so? Seabreeze wasn’t sure he could even really fully face the warrior while out but they needed to because despite the suffocating tension between them they had jobs and those jobs had to be done. Hopefully Frostmelt agreed with him. Though Seabreeze wasn't so familiar with Covepaw? Seabreeze wondered if it was their first patrol. “Frostmelt, Covepaw, to me please and then we’ll head out.” The lionheart offered as he went over the explanation of coltsfoot in his mind, he wondered what it was for, but for now he focused on the description. The berries would be easier to spot and are more than recognizable so the lionheart wasn’t too worried about having a hard time finding them.
[ @Epiales - Frostmelt | @rubberRatroom - Covepaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:30 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheeky

Berrypaw's ears perked up at Mistyshard's call and padded over, alert in case her name was called. Finally, at the end, she heard her name alongside Branchpaw's. Another herb patrol! She'd really liked the last one. It was a lot less scary than battle training... or swimming lessons... or, really, anything else. Plants didn't run or swim away like prey.

She strode over with a slight bounce in her usually-anxious step, a smile on her maw as she tilted her head up to the silvery tabby. It was nice to spend time with her former mentor on top of the easygoing patrol.

"Ready!" She affirmed, then glanced around for Branchpaw.

/ @starry @Blazing

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:33 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Dust @hades.

Adderpaws ears flicked when she heard it was finally time to leave the camp and do something! She let out a little purr in excitement thinking about being able to travel to her favorite location. The rugged range! Forget that she broke her leg the last time she went there. Cobwebs, moss and marigold. Well that would be easy enough.

Seeing she was first here, Adderpaw sat down and waited for her patrol members to show up. She wondered how many times she showed up first, ah too bad she never kept track.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 03:21 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 54 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

Well, Cherryswirl had technically been lingering around - having just re-entered camp after a short walk through the territory. She didn't manage to find anything, instead opting to do a few scent markings, but it looked like she arrived just in time! Or... maybe Mistyshard had caught sight of her? Eh. Didn't matter either way - another trip out of camp was sure to be fun! She gave a confirmative nod to the medicine cat, calling out happily,

"You got it, boss!" Scanning the gathering cats, Swirls quickly picked Adderpaw - way to be early! The initiative was great! - out of the crowd and made her way over,

"Hey Adder! We'll just wait for Fallenwish to make their way over and then we'll head out. You got everything Mistyshard wanted memorized?" Just a quick memory test to keep the, assumedly, soon-to-be warrior on their toes. And with that, Cherryswirl kept a steady gaze searching for their third patrol companion.

[ @Fish - Adderpaw | @hades. - Fallenwish | @starry - Patrol confirmation ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 2nd, 2024 at 03:21 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 04:45 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

Bump Policy: It's finals for me, so whenever online.
My Mood: Goofy

Covepaw immediately perked his ears when he heard his name. A patrol? And to find herbs? He rushed over to Seabreeze, almost falling over as he bounced in place.

"Are we going to explore the territory while we look for uhm..."

He racked through his memory and then landed on it.

"Coltsfoot? ... Splashgaze never takes me to explore!"

A small squeak could be heard from his mouth. He was excited because it was his first patrol. Though he wasn't very controlled right now, he made it his goal to be on his best behavior. He didn't want anything bad to be told to his mentor. His tail swooshed over the earthy ground.

"I'll collect the most Coltsfoot, promise!"

He said gleefully as he smiled wide as ever. His mouth looked adjacent to a Catfish's, except he didn't have two, long "whiskers." He waited somewhat patiently, his paws were constantly fidgeting, for the other warrior.

@Dolomedes [Seab] + @Epiales [Frostmelt]

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus
Old May 2nd, 2024, 04:47 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Duskleaf kept repeating the information about the herbs in his mind so he would remember. He’d never led a patrol before, so this was something exciting!

"Nightshard! Eaglepaw! I'm over here!" He called out, he’d never actually met his patrolmates, but hoped they’d be able to spot him easily because of his disheveled and…leafy fur. Well, he certainly looked the part for a herb patrol.

@LostInTheOrchids @Mica

[Post order: Duskleaf (starter), Nightshard, Eaglepaw]
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 33/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Duskleaf - @/seamrog ] [Nightshard - @LostInTheOrchids ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw popped up, seemingly out of nowhere, next to Duskleaf. She regarded him with discerning green eyes before giving him a big smile. "Hiya!" He seemed harmless enough. Surely he wouldn't disappoint her on this patrol. Now for the other one... Eaglepaw swept her large tail over her paws, awaiting her other patrolmate.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old May 3rd, 2024, 08:12 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 18| riverclan warrior|
"Pulvis et umbra sumus," ~ we are dust and shadows

Frostmelt joined at the gathering point for the patrols, looking at the excited apprentice with a slight smile. Then at Sea, what a surprise. That was two times, two patrols they were put together. He wasn't complaining but it was still... awkward to say the least. But he gave a light smile to Sea as well, hoping the other warrior saw before they continued with talking. Although he didn't mind following orders, it felt weird from someone like Sea. He followed anyway, just a few tail lengths behind, not saying much, again. He had been thinking, the whole two patrols, on what he was going to say after. Hi? no... How are you? no... hey, my memory... yeah. The whole time, he was thinking of some awkward way to tell this cat, 'hey! I don't remember your sister dying... in fact! I don't remember much of anything'. What a great idea Frostmelt, go ahead and ruin your friendship... if you could call it that... with another cat who is kind to you and hasn't done anything bad. Why yes you are brilliant, what sarcasm.

[ @Dolomedes - Seab | @rubberRatroom - Covepaw ]

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old May 3rd, 2024, 11:24 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚ NightShard of Riverclan | 36 moons | Purrks: n/a ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Poppy. Red flower. Dark Center. Lots of seed. Horsetail. Prickly. Reedy. Nightshard engraved the descriptions into her mind. "Yeah, alrigh' let's get goin I guess." She's the last one here, how disappointing.

- @Mica @Seamrog

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.