Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A day in the love life of...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 05:58 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:32 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:23 AM
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Myling
Today 04:17 AM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:47 AM

Old April 19th, 2024, 09:23 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Toadpaw arrived.

Sparrowpaw arrived.

Wishpaw arrived.

Dunlinkit arrived.

Catfishkit arrived.

Muskratkit arrived.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old April 19th, 2024, 10:24 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Wrenpaw
~<>~
40/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Once again, the yowl of her leader to call a meeting interrupts Wrenpaw in her daily tasks. Trying to hide her annoyance, the silver feline narrows her crystal gaze thoughtfully, taking in Fadingsun's obvious fury. 'Well, this meeting should be fun,' she can't help but think, sarcasm dripping in the corners of each word. Whatever the problem is, she'd tackle it head on. If it was a battle, she'd beg to be included if she had to. For now, though, she would sit and listen.

Last edited by Neptune.; April 19th, 2024 at 10:24 PM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 10:36 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

You know, despite the warning given last time, somehow Redmire really doubted Fadingsun would want anyone to miss out on this given how pissed he seemed. Not surprising, the guy seemed like just about anything would be more than enough to send him over the edge, but who was Redmire to judge? She figured that was just about the one and only thing the two of them had in common.

Running her tongue over her jaws, she sat down near the edge of the warriors' den and fixed her stare on Fadingsun - far away enough to hopefully not be considered a "threat" or a "distraction" and definitely not part of the growing crowd beneath the stone, but still close enough to hear.

Malicious compliance be damned, she wanted to see this up close.

Last edited by dino.; April 19th, 2024 at 10:36 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 12:02 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Dreaming

Fadingsun's tone instinctively made Stagheart's ears twitch in concern. Looking up from where he was finishing off a piece of prey, Stagheart licked the remains from his lips and did a quick brush with his paw before padding over. He sat off to the outskirts, as usual, looking up at his leader. He looked angry... Great. Who did what this time?

Berrypaw flinched at Fadingsun's tone. She could easily tell he was enraged — and the immediate tension made her fur stand on end. She calmed herself down for a few moments, taking in a deep inhale before padding over to the meeting. She looked around for Moonpaw — she hadn't really seen her friend since becoming an apprentice, she realized — but sat by Stagheart in the meantime, giving him a nod of greeting before her gaze swiveled back to her leader. Oh yeah... he was mad. She could see it like fire in his eyes.

/ @FruitBatz for moon mention <3

Old April 20th, 2024, 12:07 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Blizzardpaw showed

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old April 20th, 2024, 12:55 AM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan Warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Fadingsun's sharp yowl brought Blackfrost to attention immediately. She would, of course, have come to hear the leader's words regardless, but this sounded serious — not just usual Clan happenings.

As she settled in amongst her clanmates, she took note of how much tension there already was. Fadingsun's tone, though probably justified, was already heating things up. Blackfrost didn't expect the rest of the meeting to go any better.... She'd just have to do her best to help deescalate things if it came to that.

Old April 20th, 2024, 01:22 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon began scanning the clearing, trying to figure out if any other cat had noticed the leaders burning fury.

They had.

They certainly had.

She stifled a sigh as she watched worry ripple through the clan like startled fish. She could see the reactions now, see her's even.

She didn't really know who to conversate with... Well, not really conversate, more like sit with another 'mate and be company. She decided to pick Seabreeze. From what Owltalon had seen of the young warrior, he was quite anxious. As of right now, he seemed to be nothing but that.

With carefully unsteady paws, she trotted up to Seabreeze with a lopsided smile. "Hey, chap." She greeted as she took a seat next to the other Lionheart. She didn't really think to say anything more, hoping that a brisk little nod and encouraging gaze would be enough to soothe their worries. Regardless, she added, "feeling alright? Need anything? My paws are free."

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze turned his gaze to the side for a moment once he heard talking nearby and saw that his fellow lionheart, Owltalon, had approached. Geeze, did he seem that anxious outwardly. The tom sat down slowly after watching Owltalon for a moment and gave a brief nod. To confirm to himself that he was alright or to show Owltalon was up for debate in all honesty. "I'm alright, thank you though, I just...don't have the best feeling about this meeting." Seabreeze knew to expect the unexpected in this clan, though he didn't like that, he knew that he wasn't going to like what the leader said next. But for now, all he could do was keep a careful eye on his clanmates and make sure that everything was running as smoothly as he could make it run in a clan like theirs. Owltalon seemed too cheery for Seabreeze's liking but that was likely because she was trying to make him feel better so he let it go.
Old April 20th, 2024, 02:05 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Blood still boiling from what Dusklion had told him, Fadingsun streaked out of the leader's den and flew atop the Floodstone with greater speed than he'd shown in a long, long time. His body was shaking- not with fear, but with rage. It burned in his eyes and made his claws scrape against the stone beneath his paws.

He'd had it with this Clan's asinine adventures that put everyone in unnecessary danger. Now, thanks to the ridiculous decision three of their warriors had made, they were likely going to face some kind of violent retaliation from WindClan. He'd have to scramble at the next Gathering to try to appease Twilightstar; this was not the position he wanted them to be in right now.

"RiverClan!" he snarled. "Gather beneath the Floodstone." Stars, he hoped nobody tried to push him wrong today. They might just find themselves on the wrong side of the border if they did.

( @Dust @Dark @appariitiion @Jade @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Breaking Dawn @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @forest @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Alastor @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxSharkyxX @DaffodilFlight @IDIOTICBEAN101 @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape )

Appleberry and Skyfall slowly padded towards the Floodstone and sat down, ready to hear the words of their leader.
"You sound troubled, Fadingsun, sir. Care to tell us what's wrong?" Skyfall, the gentle giant he was, meowed softly. He was a nice guy and just wanted to help.
Appleberry nodded in agreement and quietly sat beside his brother in a friendly way.

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; April 20th, 2024 at 02:31 AM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 02:11 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Bubblekite padded over, finally not late for once.

Owlkit stumbled from out of the nursery.

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! | DragCave!
Old April 20th, 2024, 02:34 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Fadingsun's call brought Irisfrost out of her den, the tortoiseshell she-cat padding over to sit beneath the Floodstone before gazing up at her leader with a frown. The agitation in Fadingsun's voice was clear; something must have happened. That, or the duties of leadership were making him stressed.

She glanced around at the crowd. If it was the former, then something had happened. Most likely involving one of her clanmate's foolhardy actions. With narrowed eyes, Irisfrost searched for cats that looked like they were going to cause disruptions. Her gaze lingered on Redmire; the cat had shown her disrespect and brashness last meeting. She didn't look like she was going to cause a disturbance right then, so Irisfrost looked away.