Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:12 PM

Old November 18th, 2022, 10:25 AM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks
Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

◤• WOOLYFEATHER •◥
She/Her - A lilac pointed Siamese with sky blue eyes

She had never lead a patrol before. She had always wanted to, but now that she was actually supposed to do it she slightly felt like panicking. "Needleheart come on, we'd better not be late!" she called to the shecat before standing at the entrance and padding off. "Oh and we have to be sure not to step on the herbs. They probably look a bit different than the normal grass" she reflected in a whisper as she padded off hoping Needleheart was behind her

{ @Silverdream - Post here }
Old November 18th, 2022, 03:12 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx. View Post
◤• WOOLYFEATHER •◥

She had never lead a patrol before. She had always wanted to, but now that she was actually supposed to do it she slightly felt like panicking. "Needleheart come on, we'd better not be late!" she called to the shecat before standing at the entrance and padding off. "Oh and we have to be sure not to step on the herbs. They probably look a bit different than the normal grass" she reflected in a whisper as she padded off hoping Needleheart was behind her

{ @Silverdream - Post here }
Needleheart followed her
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old November 19th, 2022, 09:17 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

[Calmriver]

She looked around for Galepaw walking over to the apprentice den to look inside for them. @vellichor
Old November 19th, 2022, 09:38 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Sunsetthorn**
@/Silvershadow13

The one-eyed she-cat stopped in her route towards the freshkill pile. Her appetite had seemed to grow lately, surely the near starvation period did that no favors. Then suddenly her pelt crawled as a recognizable voice spoke her name. She turned slowly, both dreading what her father would call her over for but knowing better than to ignore him both as her father and as the clan's medicine cat. She was never as boldly defiant as her sister but she was growing to understand her revulsion towards Elmshadow, but why was hearing him call her over coldly for nothing more than patrol such a disappointing blow? She took in a deep breath, staring the medicine cat in the eyes briefly to acknowledge his order but said nothing as she turned to wait for her patrolmate.
Adderstrike

He turned his head as he heard his name called, walking over to the med cat den, he listened to what needed to be done, an herb patrol, okay. He searched for Sunsetthorn, spotting her nearby
“You ready to go?” He asked
@Ravensong
Old November 23rd, 2022, 10:42 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
[Calmriver]

She looked around for Galepaw walking over to the apprentice den to look inside for them. @vellichor
galepaw

a very rowdy galepaw was in the apprentice's den, waiting for a moment to strike. yep, any time now, his patrolmate calmriver would come looking for him. aaaannnnyyyy time.... aha! the tabby pounced! with a giggle, he tried to knock over the warrior. afterwards, regardless of his success, galepaw shook off and looked at calmriver with wide amber eyes. "can we go now? i wanna go! i'm ready, are you ready? let's go! cmon!!"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old November 25th, 2022, 06:46 AM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

◤• WOOLYFEATHER •◥

Woolyfeather had arrived back from her patrol. "I finished my patrol!" she called out to Vixensnarl. With a small polite dip of her head she walked away. She wouldnt have to do a punishment today thankfully, and she hoped to never have to do one.

{ @NinjaBloss (patrol assigner) Prey Pile Post im assuming thats how you report }

Last edited by ShadeCosmic; November 25th, 2022 at 06:47 AM.
Old November 27th, 2022, 05:22 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Ratpaw - Male[he/him]

A little late the apprentice ran into camp going ahead of Slatefur. He wanted to make sure to report and he didn't care if it was late. He at least tried unlike the actual patrolmates. "Vixensnarl sorry I'm late. My patrolmates didn't show up and after Slatefur was done with their patrol I asked if he could take me out. Theres nothing out of the ordinary at the Windclan border. We made sure to mark it.", he meowed. Ratpaw kind of prepared himself to get into trouble. He didn't go out by himself, but he was still supposed to be on patrol.

[ @NinjaBloss; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 27th, 2022, 07:00 PM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Bump Policy: daily, i am on in the early hours.
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Patrols are due 11/27 11:59p ET

[Report by filling out the form in the Herb Storage. Patrol leaders who fail to report and warriors who do not show up will face punishment. If you can give me an OOC reason for your cat not showing up on their patrol within 2 days you will be excused from the patrol. Inform me before the due date and request extra time on your patrol if it takes longer than you expected.

No more than 5 herbs per cat.

If you have any questions, VM me.]

**Elmshadow**

The last patrols had been light based on his relative lack of necessity but it had become a minor problem with one of the two patrols not delivering their herbs. If he was getting no herbs from a whole patrol he'd have to consider widening his punishments. He'd previously tried to back away from punishing all members of a patrol and put the sole punishment on the shoulders of the leader but he could not afford to be allowing such laziness to continue. Regardless, that was a thought for another time. He preferred to give the warriors and apprentices of Shadowclan some sense of benefit of the doubt and would simply plan, for the time being, for all patrols to report in a timely manner with the requested herbs.

[ @Silverdream @snekeyes4 ]
"Needleheart! Take Silverwing to Shadow's Break. I'd like you to bring back daisies and dock leaves. Daisies you should recognize as small round white flowers and dock is a leafy plant that grows in bunches. The leaves a broad and fairly common."

[ @~SilverShine~ @IvySpirit ]
"Meadowleap, you and Heatherrain can go look in the territory for oak trees and collect as however many oak leaves you can carry." He still wasn't completely sure what the leaves could do but there'd been some usefulness found in the overly abundant potential herb so Elmshadow intended to continue experimenting with it.

[ @Ravensong @Silvershadow13 ]
Admittedly, one of the first names that had jumped into his mind was that of his daughter, his only remaining daughter aside from Sorrelpaw. Ashpaw had always been the daughter he'd had the most trouble with. Sunsetthorn had been determined and loyal but recently he's recognized so much of Ashpaw's broodiness and bitterness in his previously bright kit. "Sunsetthorn, take Adderstrike with you to the Icy Heartlands. I need borage and marigold. Borage is a fuzzy looking plant with blue flowers though the flowers may not be blooming right now and marigold should be easily recognized as bright fluffy round flowers."

finished gathering herbs.
not sure about @Silverdream
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP

Last edited by thegriff; November 27th, 2022 at 07:01 PM.
Old November 28th, 2022, 06:56 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

| Raccoonpelt |
| He/Him |
| A large grey cat with black and white markings that resembles a raccoon |

~ Raccoonpelt padded into the camp and looked around for the one who originally sent out the patrols. The raccoon like cat caught sight of her and went over. Raccoonpelt gave Vixensnarl a small nod before going on to report the Patrol.

"The border has been marked, Riverclan is staying on their side. Batpaw and Slatefur both showed. Slatefur did mark the borders but I think she disappeared right after."

Raccoonpelt said, The gray warrior added that Slatefur had done her part before disappearing, he didn't want Slatefur to get in deep trouble.~

| @NinjaBloss - Vixensnarl |

Last edited by xavier.; November 28th, 2022 at 06:57 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2022, 12:40 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

HeatherRain

ShadowClan
She/Her

@NinjaBloss

HeatherRain padded over to vixensnarl, head down. “Sorry if I am late, thorn paw and I went and caught stuff. Near the end of the Patrol though, they sort of slacked off… my apologies.” HeatherRain dipped her head once more.