Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:01 PM

Old November 1st, 2022, 06:20 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Larkpaw

Trotting back into ShadowClan's campgrounds with the burdock clutched securely in her maw, Larkpaw paused at Elmshadow's side, staying silent for the time-being. Mutely dropping the herbs at his paws, Lark cast a cursory glance over her shoulder for her two patrolmates. "They have the daisies." She said to fill the silence, amber hues raking over the cats entering ShadowClan's camp in search of Kinkcloud and Lionfang.

[ @Gay'Fluff - Kinkcloud / @SplashyLumi - Lionfang / @Ravensong - Elmshadow ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 05:16 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Shadowfur was annoyed that it took so long for Scorchedpaw to come back and deposit his prey on the pile. The apprentice must’ve fallen behind on the return to camp. Shadowfur only waited to report the patrol because he was an apprentice; if he’d been a warrior, Shadowfur wouldn’t have bothered to wait. He just hoped Scorchedpaw learned to be quicker next time.

Once he confirmed that the apprentice had put his catch on the pile, he went to find Vixensnarl. “The hunting patrol to the Icy Heartlands is complete. We brought back five pieces of prey, and they have all been put on the pile. Scorchedpaw showed admirable skill in hunting. I have nothing else of note to report.”

( @XFR0G_L0veRX @NinjaBloss )

Vixensnarl had just dropped her catch on the pile and was about to hurry to Dawnstar's den to report about Badgerscar when she saw Shadowfur looking for her. Well, at least he was a reporting a patrol, so she would make time for that before heading to the leader's den.

"Thank you for actually doing your job," the brown tabby grunts. It shouldn't have to be said, but with so many cats slacking off she supposed some sort of positive reinforcement was due.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning! View Post

@NinjaBloss

With the lizard, blackbird, and vole with her - two hanging from her jaws, one placed over her shoulders - the silver and grey molly stalked back to camp and dropped off her catches before looking for the Enforcer who had assigned the patrols. "Vixensnarl. The hunting patrol over the territory went well; one bird, one vole, and one lizard. However, while Blackfang did show up, they seemed to have disappeared somewhere in the territory, and did not follow me back." The fact that a fully grown warrior could have wandered off like that during a patrol was frustrating and laughable at the same time.

Anyway. Owlstorm rolled her shoulders back and waited for the Enforcer's response.

Green eyes tracked Owlstorm as the molly deposited her prey on the pile, and Vixensnarl inclined her head in greeting when she came to report. A low growl left her throat as she heard that Blackfang had apparently wandered off. "Thank you for informing me, Owlstorm. He will receive a proper punishment."

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleander View Post
xx Foxcall

Once the patrol with the Saltmeadow Marsh was done, the russet cat quickly brough the patrol back to the camp and walked up to Vixensnarl, "The patrol went good, their was nothing from RiverClan on our side. They are staying on their side. Also every member showed up for said patrol."

@NinjaBloss

@lucidense @spooky sky

Vixensnarl listened to Foxcall's report and gave a pleased nod that everything went well. "You're dismissed," she said, waiting for the next patrol to report. Which never came... Right, straight to Dawnstar's den it was then to tell her about the slacking Clan members and Badgerscar's catnapping!
Old November 2nd, 2022, 08:05 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
- Grayscar -
She/Her
The gray she-cat was exhausted. She was ready to come back to the chatter and warmth of her clanmates. With the yellow flower that was hopefully the right kind, Grayscar stepped into camp.

She waited, looking for Elmshadow. Suddenly, she felt nervous. Would the plant she brought be acceptable? Would she have to do something else to make up for this? Did she wait long enough to come back? Grayscar shuffled in place.

[ @Ravensong - The posts. Grayscar brought a dandelion, but you can choose if it's the right flower since she wouldn't know for sure.]

**Elmshadow**

The dark medicine cat stopped as his eye caught sight of gray pelt. He quickly recognized the she-cat he'd exiled some time ago. He turned to face her, narrowing his eyes slightly at the lone dandelion flower in her maw. He stood and waited for Grayscar to come to him.

Glancing disapprovingly at the dandelion he meowed, "I hope you don't believe one dandelion flower makes up for skipping an entire patrol." Admittedly he hadn't seen many dandelions in the territory since the weather began to grow colder; nonetheless, if Grayscar had simply done her patrol when she was instructed she could have had a better chance at finding them being earlier in the season and could have reported back to him if there were none, or few, to be found. "Put it aside, you can deal with it later. For now, you'll face punishment as a Shadowclanner. You can take your punishment and be done or you're welcome to dodge or fight back, but know I will not go easy."

When the she-cat had put the dandelion aside, Elmshadow lashed out an unsheathed paw, aiming for the front of Grayscar's shoulder. He generally aimed to land something that wouldn't need any treatment but would leave a lasting impression, whether by memory or scar.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 4th, 2022, 04:45 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Cougarivy**
@Rabbiteye-ball [omg I'm sorry. I seriously thought I responded to this days ago (I literally scoured my phone, computer, and this site to try to find the post I know I already wrote. I have no idea what happened><)]

Her claws snagged as they moved through Lizardtail's pelt. It was nothing lasting and didn't give her the satisfaction her hunger for blood demanded but the excitement shivered through her nonetheless. She expected Shadowclan warriors to hold their pride highly, even the ones who did whatever had ended them up here getting punished, but she'd still expected most warriors would simply take t he punishment and move on, but not Lizardtail. The prospect of a fight gave Cougarivy that dose of adrenaline she hadn't felt since finding that traitor walking through Shadowclan territory.

Then there was the different levels of battle lust. She saw the swing coming at her and a smile broke across her face. What she lacked in size, she made up for in speed; but instead of dodging the incoming strike, she barreled into it, taking the impact in her flank but planting her back paws as she dove out with her unsheathed front paws, aiming to tackle the shamed warrior. The breath was driven from her, alighting her nerves with something likely akin to panic but it only increased Cougarivy's giddiness. If she landed her attack, she planned to get as many small hits in as she could before the roll slowed. She wasn't large enough to pin even an older apprentice so once the roll would slow she'd leap off to put at least a striking range distance between her and Lizardtail.
Lizardtail felt the smirk slipping onto her face as her paw connected, only to be wiped off as the small she-cat barreled into her. Slightly unbalanced from her swing and only standing on three paws, it wasn't hard for Cougarivy to tumble her over and deal a few small blows. She didn't even have time to raise a paw before she was gone again. Lizardtail stood and glared at the Enforcer, ready for the next attack.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old November 4th, 2022, 04:32 PM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post

**Elmshadow**

The dark medicine cat stopped as his eye caught sight of gray pelt. He quickly recognized the she-cat he'd exiled some time ago. He turned to face her, narrowing his eyes slightly at the lone dandelion flower in her maw. He stood and waited for Grayscar to come to him.

Glancing disapprovingly at the dandelion he meowed, "I hope you don't believe one dandelion flower makes up for skipping an entire patrol." Admittedly he hadn't seen many dandelions in the territory since the weather began to grow colder; nonetheless, if Grayscar had simply done her patrol when she was instructed she could have had a better chance at finding them being earlier in the season and could have reported back to him if there were none, or few, to be found. "Put it aside, you can deal with it later. For now, you'll face punishment as a Shadowclanner. You can take your punishment and be done or you're welcome to dodge or fight back, but know I will not go easy."

When the she-cat had put the dandelion aside, Elmshadow lashed out an unsheathed paw, aiming for the front of Grayscar's shoulder. He generally aimed to land something that wouldn't need any treatment but would leave a lasting impression, whether by memory or scar.

- Grayscar -
She/Her
Ah, there he was. Grayscar approached the medicine cat, deciding to steel her nerves by taking a deep breath.

She knew the flower wasn't enough, but she was glad it was at least the right kind. And she oh so wishes to know what in the world she was doing to forget about her patrol. It's caused her great distress, and Grayscar hopes she didn't choose to ignore her patrol. She nods at Elmshadow's words and places the flower down.

Once that's done, she stands before Elmshadow, ready to face her punishment. She clenches her jaw to muffle any noise that might come from her. As the other's claws tear through her shoulder, she winces and digs her claws into the ground both due to an instinctual reaction and due to a half-baked attempt to knead for comfort.

No sound comes from her and she congratulates herself mentally. The warrior lets out a lightly shaky breath, attempting to relax her posture. The wound would hurt, but it doesn't hurt worse than her other scars did. Maybe my name should be Grayscars instead. I think this is more than one, she thought to herself with light amusement that didn't show on her face.
Old November 11th, 2022, 06:06 PM
Raven

**Cougarivy**

[ @Rabbiteye ]
The enforcer commander smirked mildly and let her hind end sit back on the ground. Lizardtail wasn't initiating any attacks but she also wasn't taking her punishment, one of those things was more exciting than the other for Cougarivy. She cocked her head, deliberating on what she wanted to do next before suddenly pushing off her folded back legs and lunging herself at the warrior. She struck out with one unsheathed paw but swung short, following closely with another strike aimed directly at Lizardtail's face.

**Elmshadow**

[ @MaryTheCrow ]
As the strike connected, his claws ripping superficially through Grayscar's pelt, Elmshadow let out a mild sigh. He stepped back, flexing his claws into the dirt of the clearing before meeting Grayscar's eyes. The she-cat took the punishment stonily. "Take your dandelion to the herb storage then clean yourself up. Don't screw up again."
[Complete]

[ @Gay'Fluff ]
With the last punishments taken care of for the time being, Elmshadow turned to the most recent slacker. He was pleasantly surprised that it was only one cat this time around. Granted, he hadn't sent out as many patrols with the herb storage being at a somewhat stable point recently. Doling out any punishments for something as simple as not completing or reporting in a patrol was irksome to Elmshadow but hopefully this was a sign of future improvement. "Kinkcloud! I expect better of a warrior, especially one entrusted by Dawnstar to train and supervise a former outsider. Not completing patrols is an offense against the whole of your clan. You'll spend seven sunrises in exile. If you decide to return, you'll come to me for admittance back in."

[Kinkcloud is exiled for a minimum 7 days irl. They must have a minimum of 7 posts in the outskirts. Once both minimum requirements have been met, they can rejoin in this thread with Elmshadow, tag me in the post. They will face corporal punishment as is laid out in the first post in this thread.]

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; November 11th, 2022 at 06:06 PM.
Old November 15th, 2022, 10:31 PM
Raven

Patrols are due 11/27 11:59p ET

[Report by filling out the form in the Herb Storage. Patrol leaders who fail to report and warriors who do not show up will face punishment. If you can give me an OOC reason for your cat not showing up on their patrol within 2 days you will be excused from the patrol. Inform me before the due date and request extra time on your patrol if it takes longer than you expected.

No more than 5 herbs per cat.

If you have any questions, VM me.]

**Elmshadow**

The last patrols had been light based on his relative lack of necessity but it had become a minor problem with one of the two patrols not delivering their herbs. If he was getting no herbs from a whole patrol he'd have to consider widening his punishments. He'd previously tried to back away from punishing all members of a patrol and put the sole punishment on the shoulders of the leader but he could not afford to be allowing such laziness to continue. Regardless, that was a thought for another time. He preferred to give the warriors and apprentices of Shadowclan some sense of benefit of the doubt and would simply plan, for the time being, for all patrols to report in a timely manner with the requested herbs.

[ @Silverdream @snekeyes4 ]
"Needleheart! Take Silverwing to Shadow's Break. I'd like you to bring back daisies and dock leaves. Daisies you should recognize as small round white flowers and dock is a leafy plant that grows in bunches. The leaves a broad and fairly common."

[ @~SilverShine~ @IvySpirit ]
"Meadowleap, you and Heatherrain can go look in the territory for oak trees and collect as however many oak leaves you can carry." He still wasn't completely sure what the leaves could do but there'd been some usefulness found in the overly abundant potential herb so Elmshadow intended to continue experimenting with it.

[ @Ravensong @Silvershadow13 ]
Admittedly, one of the first names that had jumped into his mind was that of his daughter, his only remaining daughter aside from Sorrelpaw. Ashpaw had always been the daughter he'd had the most trouble with. Sunsetthorn had been determined and loyal but recently he's recognized so much of Ashpaw's broodiness and bitterness in his previously bright kit. "Sunsetthorn, take Adderstrike with you to the Icy Heartlands. I need borage and marigold. Borage is a fuzzy looking plant with blue flowers though the flowers may not be blooming right now and marigold should be easily recognized as bright fluffy round flowers."

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 15th, 2022, 10:38 PM
Raven

**Sunsetthorn**
@/Silvershadow13

The one-eyed she-cat stopped in her route towards the freshkill pile. Her appetite had seemed to grow lately, surely the near starvation period did that no favors. Then suddenly her pelt crawled as a recognizable voice spoke her name. She turned slowly, both dreading what her father would call her over for but knowing better than to ignore him both as her father and as the clan's medicine cat. She was never as boldly defiant as her sister but she was growing to understand her revulsion towards Elmshadow, but why was hearing him call her over coldly for nothing more than patrol such a disappointing blow? She took in a deep breath, staring the medicine cat in the eyes briefly to acknowledge his order but said nothing as she turned to wait for her patrolmate.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 16th, 2022, 07:57 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Meadowleap perked as he name was called on the herb patrol assuming she was leader sincer her name called the molly sat up and waited for her partner* im not waiting or her if she she doesn't arrive next to me
@IvySpirit @Ravensong [ i cannot be on wco during thanksgiving so i would like it if the patrol was finished before thanksgiving day]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 16th, 2022, 08:07 AM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Needleheart
She/Her
Silver tabby with green eyes

"On it!" Needleheart turned to Silverwing. "Let's go!"

@snekeyes4
@Ravensong