- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: The Shadowledge

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 25 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal

~

Briarsplash narrowed her eyes and nodded firmly to Dawnstar's words, also wishing ShadowClan had more support that would've come. Besides it looking bad on them, she'd nearly been in a group completely by herself, if Dawnstar hadn't noticed — who's to say what would've happened if any of the bunnies decided to end their truce for the day? Briar could've gone down within moments, being severely outnumbered. She flexed her claws in vexation; ShadowClan should be better than this!

Still, she puffed out her fluffy chest a bit with pride. It was nice to hear Dawnstar's commendation for the warriors like her, specifically, that did their part. At least some kits starting their training should help lighten the mood, she'd think, though part of her selfishly wanted to rub it in the other warrior's noses just a bit longer.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 7th, 2024, 10:51 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post

~Willow'Paw~
| 8 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

She wasn't expecting anything good. Honestly, when was the last time the clan cheered over things that weren't ceremonies? She was starting to want to opt out on coming to meetings. And this one wasn't any different to the last ones. Maybe even a tad worse. She thought that there'd just be a few ceremonies, a scolding, and then it was all over. But this time, they were praised? Or at least, the ones that took part in fighting minks- Then life pulled a lucky Uno-Reverse aaaand they were gettin scolded. That didn't last lon- MORE EXECUTIONS AND EXILES? It seems as if the monster of 'Good things that happen in meetings' had broken down and is now rolling down hill at 50 miles per minute and if someone didn't stop it then it'd crash light-eyes-first into the thunderpath! Though she was pretty sure Dawnstar's next words would send it flying through the rough stone, to the grave and back. Welp, fingers crossed she doesn't have to see any executions today. Or ever. Actually never. Does crossing paws count too?

[OPEN! For someone to calm 'er down, or make her more panicky or whatever!]

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade padded up to the Shadowledge to hear Dawnstar's speech, aware that she would surely talk about the latest battle with Windclan against the minks. She was lucky to have ended up only mildly injured, but she could still feel the sharp pain of her shredded ear even after the medicine cats' care.

The fact that so few cats of Shadowclan had decided to fight was indeed worrying, and that put both Dawnstar and the Enforcers in a difficult situation: it meant start to control more deeply each one of her clanmates, and suggesting punishments for those who didn't contribute enough. Could she really exile her own clanmates?

While she was busy on the matter, something else caught her attention and made her spin toward a particular apprentice who seemed in the middle of a panic attack. Was she one of the cats who hadn't joined the battle? Was she fearing for her own place in Shadowclan? Either this or that, Lynxshade couldn't stay there and watch her growing anxiety radiating everywhere.

She padded up to her and sat down, her emerald eyes never leaving Dawnstar's shape even as she talked softly. "Willowpaw, is it? Calm down. Nothing's gonna happen to you, as long as you carry out your ordinary duties as an apprentice. ...Have faith." She whispered, before disappearing in the crowd at the back like a shadow slithering away.

Old May 7th, 2024, 12:48 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post
Fiercefire joined the meeting
--
Cougarbite and Forestpaw padded up
Ah, THERE he was! Shrewstep's maw spread into just a BIT of a wicked smile, and he practically slithered over to Fiercefire as Dawnstar began her announcement. Praising the cats who had fought in the battle with the minks. Which he had done, sustaining only minor injuries. Killing two minks. Doing a bang-up job if he did say so himself. And NOW he was being praised by the Queen of Mean herself. This was a good, good day for him. And a bad, bad day to be Fiercefire if he had anything to say about it. Not that he had much power beyond the power to be an annoying little rat, but he would be utilizing that rodenty little power as long as Dawnstar didn't decide to punt him.

You hear that Fiercefire? Those who fought in the battle with minks he paused momentarily, before whispering almost conspirationally that's me, you know just in case the other tom wasn't aware should be proud of their work. And I am! A shame the same can't be said for you! He pretended to ponder the situation for a moment, and wanted to ensure that he got Dawnstar's quote correct for maximum annoyance. What exactly did she say? You don't belong within Shadowclan, let alone any clan, you belong within the dens of twolegs as kittypets? THAT sound's more like where you're heading. Needlessly cruel to be sure, but Shrewstep was, for once, the one on the up. He doubted Dawnstar had actually made much note of his presence or Fiercefire's absence, but there had been a long period where he had been the traitors friend to be carefully watched and the tom before him the trusted insider. He might bask in the reversal of roles, however temporary it might be. Though perhaps he could keep it going a bit longer. If Dawnstar gave him one of these newest kits to train, for example. (I hope you don't mind me sending Shrewstep to be annoying!)
Old May 8th, 2024, 02:00 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

She'd been pretty surprised, like even more surprised than surprised-ness it self, as an Enforcer padded up to her. Was she that obvious?? She did find Lynxshade's words comforting, she figured that doing her apprentice tasks would stop her from, you know, dying? Or being exiled. None of those options were good. She nodded respectfully, "Th-thanks... i'll try t-to keep th-that in mind." She mewed quietly. The Enforcer faded back into the crowd. Her nerves were mostly calmed down. Her blast of anxiety soon did an over-dramatic exit, saying something like 'I will be back' over its shoulder as it poured water over its head to replace tears. She turned her attention back to the Shadowledge, and the large pretty-scary cat that stood atop it.

[ @/Wingnettle ]

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |
Old May 8th, 2024, 04:05 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post
~Willow'Paw~

She'd been pretty surprised, like even more surprised than surprised-ness it self, as an Enforcer padded up to her. Was she that obvious?? She did find Lynxshade's words comforting, she figured that doing her apprentice tasks would stop her from, you know, dying? Or being exiled. None of those options were good. She nodded respectfully, "Th-thanks... i'll try t-to keep th-that in mind." She mewed quietly. The Enforcer faded back into the crowd. Her nerves were mostly calmed down. Her blast of anxiety soon did an over-dramatic exit, saying something like 'I will be back' over its shoulder as it poured water over its head to replace tears. She turned her attention back to the Shadowledge, and the large pretty-scary cat that stood atop it.

[ @/Wingnettle ]

->> minkpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 15moons ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with silver eyes
minkpaw padded over to the apprentice, a small tortoiseshell one, that she couldnt help but judge to be younger than herself. she didnt seem particularly happy about anything going on and minkpaw couldnt judge her for it, she herself wasnt very worried about being punished for doing nothing but the prospect of punishment being something scary? she could definitely get behind.
"hi" she muttered, keeping her voice low enough to not disturb the gathering and give the other apprentice the opportunity to back away if they didnt want to speak to her. in all honestly minkpaw couldnt even answer why she had chosen to approach another apprentice after nothing but sharp stares and whispers following her every move. and riverclan scent must still cling to her..

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 8th, 2024, 07:56 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 46/100

Gracklepaw smiled as he watched the kitties having their apprentice ceremonies. Of course, he never had a ceremony himself since he wasn't born in ShadowClan, yet he could sense the excitement and joy radiating off the little kitties. It was so sweet to watch. He couldn't help but break into a smile.

He remembered the minks. A big handful of ShadowClan cats had gone off to fight them, and they'd returned victorious! Of course they had. WindyClan was nice. Of course, they probably had a history with ShadowClan, but from what he could tell they had a nice leader and nice cats. At the last Gathering Lightningpaw was fun to talk to, a bit odd, but still fun. It was sad that a lot of cats got injured fighting the minks, and it was even worse that ShadowClan was lacking! Step it up ShadowClan! He frowned. If only he had proper battle training. Then he would've totally beat up those minks the same way that he and Magpiepaw had chased and wrangled that rabbit.

Then there was ThunderClan. He remembered Turtlepaw telling him about them. Dawnstar didn't like them. Turtlepaw didn't like them. And their leader... He didn't like her very much. He wrinkled his nose as she talked about ThunderClan and raiding them. He'd be a better warrior then half this Clan, he would prove himself to Dawnstar and Slytiger and everyone else. He swore he wouldn't be lazy. Not like some of the other warriors here.

Exiles? Executions? He wasn't too phased by that. A few moons ago his blue eyes would've bulged right out of his face if he heard that. But he was growing more and more accustomed to ShadowClan's vicious and violent nature.

. . .

open to anyone

Last edited by chickadee; May 8th, 2024 at 07:57 AM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 08:41 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

bitternpaw
he/him // 7 moons // shc apprentice
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

Apprenticeship ceremonies aside, Bitternpaw is disappointed to hear that the turn out of warriors was less than satisfactory. If only he had battle training. If only he could have joined them and showed Windclan that Shadowclan was still not to be messed with, even if in that moment they were on the same side. Lazy, unworthy warriors. His tail lashes behind him and he can't help the glare that sweeps amongst the cats that have gathered beneath the Shadowledge. If it were up to him the exiles would start now. But it wasn't up to him. He was nothing more than an untrained apprentice amongst useless warriors. He needed to bother his mentor about getting training started as quickly as possible. Dawnstar needed to know that once he was able he would be one of those cats she could depend on. Maybe he ought to ask her for some battle training personally-- perhaps that would turn her eye upon him?

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 8th, 2024, 09:53 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogkit

shadowclan kit | he/him | 9 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; @Undertaker [Dawnstar]

Fogkit walks up to the Shadowledge and puffs his chest out. He looks at Bleedingkit and gives him a little smile before returning to a blank expression. Finally. Finally! He’s going to be an apprentice! He’s going to be the best warrior ever!

The white cat listens to Dawnstar ridicule the rest of the clan and he narrows his eyes. It’s going to be remarkably easy to become the best warrior, isn’t it?

Old May 8th, 2024, 10:49 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Ah, THERE he was! Shrewstep's maw spread into just a BIT of a wicked smile, and he practically slithered over to Fiercefire as Dawnstar began her announcement. Praising the cats who had fought in the battle with the minks. Which he had done, sustaining only minor injuries. Killing two minks. Doing a bang-up job if he did say so himself. And NOW he was being praised by the Queen of Mean herself. This was a good, good day for him. And a bad, bad day to be Fiercefire if he had anything to say about it. Not that he had much power beyond the power to be an annoying little rat, but he would be utilizing that rodenty little power as long as Dawnstar didn't decide to punt him.

You hear that Fiercefire? Those who fought in the battle with minks he paused momentarily, before whispering almost conspirationally that's me, you know just in case the other tom wasn't aware should be proud of their work. And I am! A shame the same can't be said for you! He pretended to ponder the situation for a moment, and wanted to ensure that he got Dawnstar's quote correct for maximum annoyance. What exactly did she say? You don't belong within Shadowclan, let alone any clan, you belong within the dens of twolegs as kittypets? THAT sound's more like where you're heading. Needlessly cruel to be sure, but Shrewstep was, for once, the one on the up. He doubted Dawnstar had actually made much note of his presence or Fiercefire's absence, but there had been a long period where he had been the traitors friend to be carefully watched and the tom before him the trusted insider. He might bask in the reversal of roles, however temporary it might be. Though perhaps he could keep it going a bit longer. If Dawnstar gave him one of these newest kits to train, for example. (I hope you don't mind me sending Shrewstep to be annoying!)

"Dude i wasnt even in the clan yet!" Fiercefire replied snarkily. "Ive never heard about the mink issue till this minute." He sighed. "I'll be sure to support the clan in whatever comes next."

(totally fine! sorry for my short reply to your masterpiece of a post)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 8th, 2024, 10:50 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cougarbite itched to get his paws back in battle but he still had 2 moon old kits in the nursery who still needed him
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~