Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:00 PM
whispers of what was lost...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:58 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:54 PM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:50 PM

Old April 20th, 2024, 10:54 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 24/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw popped over to the Floodstone, looking up at her mentor with a curious expression. Looks like the clan was about to get their asses kicked. She wondered what moron had managed to make their lives harder THIS time. The young apprentice' claws dug into the ground, anger boiling inside of her. She hoped it was something else, because if another RiverClan cat had managed to do something stupid, she wasn't sure she would be able to contain herself.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:04 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Goldfish padded over to the flood stone restlessly. She was due to have her kits any day
or moment now. She was sick of sitting around. More than anything, she was sick of the
restraints her clanmates had placed on her. "Don't go look for Minkpaw you're about to
bust.
SHE DIDN'T CARE IF SHE BUSTED! Minkpaw was in an unknown vicinity
and she wouldn't stand for that. When she spotted Jayfrost- thank the stars- she marched
directly over to him without a second thought. What's he so ticked about? she asked,
tail lashing. The anger was contagious. She needed to go find Minkpaw, but NoOoOo. Nobody
seemed to want her searching for her. She was desperate to see her little buddy. She needed
to comfort her, to calm her nerves. To promise her things would improve. Already they were.

Have you seen Minks as of late? I really, really need to talk to her. she pressed. She
would get her friggin' answers one way or another. Jayfrost may know. If he didn't, she would
comfort and ask Cobwebpaw. She was so upset about it she needed to speak to her anyway.
They won't let me search for her. She hissed, not hiding her frustration. Think I might
bust or something.
She rolled her eyes.

| @/alec | open i guess. vm first! |

a familiar voice beside him pulled jayfrost out of his thoughts, and he turned towards the sound. now faced with a very antsy looking, very pregnant goldfish his brows furrowed in concern. perhaps that was a sign of pregnancy? restlessness? irritation? jayfrost had no idea and he wasnt the cat to ask. besides, he'd possibly never have a pregnant partner anyway.
not like he had expected different she skipped the irrelevant small talk and got straight to the point, minkpaw. well, he hadnt seen her around the last few days but stars he knew apprentices got around a bunch and he hadnt necessarily looked out for her. however, it was nice to hear he wasnt the only one who had noticed her apparent disappearance..
"oh, uh no, couldnt say i have" the tabby replied with a minimal shake of his head, his voice was low and lilting like usual but a twinge of curiosity could be heard, giving away that he actually cared about the question himself.
"uh- i dont, necessarily know anything about that" jayfrost replied awkwardly, fleeting discomfort distorted his previously neutral expression into some sort of apologetic smile.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old April 20th, 2024, 12:01 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

Stalking out from her brother's den with an irritated twitch of her tail, Dusklion surveyed the gathering crowd. Her gaze immediately caught sight of Redmire, but to her the she-cat was by the warrior's den and it wasn't like they could kick her out of camp - besides, even though she'd been banned from this meeting, Dusk figured her brother wanted every cat to hear this.

Trotting to find a place in the crowd a particular set of words caught her attention. "Who's not lettin' you search?" The response was clipped as Dusklion glanced at both Goldfish and Jayfrost. "I sent Fallenwish to search for Minkpaw, 'n she didn't find her. By all means, as far as I know that's never been a thing, so I'm curious who told you that." Because whoever it was could bet they were getting a sharp cuff over the ears. Although Minkpaw's kit-fit irritated the head Lionheart to no end, a small part of her did worry over the she-cat - if only because she knew the announcement of Mists must've been hard. She didn't disagree with the choice her brother made, though.

Side-eyeing another cat coming up to her, Dusklion recognized one of the few elders left in the Clan - Eldermintberry. She looked like her daughter? "...Cool." What else was she suppose to say to that? In her chest she felt a yawn trying to break free - a result of the sleepless nights she'd been having - but she managed to stifle it down as her blue gaze returned to Goldfish and Jayfrost.

[ Goldfish - @blxze. - i vm'd you to ask first! ] [ Jayfrost - @alec ] [ Eldermintberry - @Fish ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 20th, 2024 at 12:35 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 12:34 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

MISTYSHARD
she/her | riverclan medicine cat | 37 moons
The shecat slowly made her way out of the medicine cat's den when Fadingsun called for a meeting. Okay, this was... not good. It wasn't hard to pick up the leader's sour mood, and she really hoped it was nothing too bad. Her deep amber eye was wide open as she settled somewhere near Berrypaw and Stagheart, wondering what could have made Fadingsun so angry. All she could do was wonder, so she simply tried to keep herself contained whilst wrapping her tail around her paws and taking deep breaths to radiate calm energy. She didn't want to false-alert anyone when she did not know what this was about.

[ @SentimentalSquid - Berrypaw and Stagheart mention ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:41 PM

My Mood: Confused

Caveclaw padded up to listen to what the gathering was about, sitting down and perking her ears up.
Old April 20th, 2024, 04:22 PM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

MISTYSHARD
she/her | riverclan medicine cat | 37 moons
The shecat slowly made her way out of the medicine cat's den when Fadingsun called for a meeting. Okay, this was... not good. It wasn't hard to pick up the leader's sour mood, and she really hoped it was nothing too bad. Her deep amber eye was wide open as she settled somewhere near Berrypaw and Stagheart, wondering what could have made Fadingsun so angry. All she could do was wonder, so she simply tried to keep herself contained whilst wrapping her tail around her paws and taking deep breaths to radiate calm energy. She didn't want to false-alert anyone when she did not know what this was about.

[ @SentimentalSquid - Berrypaw and Stagheart mention ]

Berrypaw caught a whiff of Mistyshard's scent right before she heard the medicine cat taking her place for the meeting. Turning her head, the apprentice saw that she was correct — it was her former mentor right near her!

Besides Stagheart, Berry had never really been great at connecting scents to cats. At least, not yet... it's not like you need to exercise that skill that much during kithood, and she was really still a fresh apprentice without too much scent training. So it was a small victory nonetheless.

Her instinctive reaction was to mew a hello — she already missed having her former mentor around — but with the somber mood of the meeting, the apprentice closed her half-parted maw. Instead she raised her tail and flicked it in a hello, offering a slight smile.

It was nice that she was surrounded now by a few who actually cared for her — it made her just a little less anxious now, knowing she had two strong cats on either side of her even in the face of this trepidatious meeting call.

/ @starry - for misty mention/acknowledgement <3

Old April 20th, 2024, 06:10 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

"Not... really," he answered Duskleaf, wondering if his mentor was expecting that of him. Were all the other kits taking those curriculum classes and he just didn't know, and now Duskleaf was wondering why Mousepaw- or, Mousekit- didn't responsibly take his education into his own paws? Maybe it would've helped pass the time back in the nursery... "I did practice some stuff on my own, though. Like hunting, and fighting a few times." Not like Mousepaw was very good at it.

@Seamrog (for those reading, this takes place during the previous meeting.)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 20th, 2024 at 06:13 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 07:12 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Hawksun
Brightnight
Weepingpaw
Willowpaw
Summerpaw
Softkit
All joined!

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 20th, 2024, 08:05 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

"That's alright, we can go over everything. Although if you've practiced hunting and fighting a little, you'll still be a few steps ahead. I'll teach you more about it them anyway." Duskleaf said. Even if Mousepaw didn’t take any of the classes as a kit, if he practiced hunting and fighting on his own as a kit, that would still help quite a bit. "I think we should try hunting and fighting first, that way you can show me what you know and I'll teach you some more." He said.
@zozelen

(This also takes place at the previous meeting for anyone wondering)

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:15 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The apprentice watched with thinly disguised amusement as Fadingsun angrily called a meeting. Had someone dared disagree with him? Or perhaps someone had refused to follow one of his orders. Talonpaw didn't particularly care, but he was sure that it was some petty thing that Fadingsun was pissed about. All adults were the same, especially when they were on a power trip.

He settled down in a spot in the back to wait to hear what Fadingsun had to say. At least it would be amusing. Or pathetic. Either way, Talonpaw would be entertained.