Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:09 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:52 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:38 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:35 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:11 AM

Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:31 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Event [#event]

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

War, war, war. Angry cats at their shorelines, bloodstained claws at their pelts. Riverclan was in hot water, heck boiling water, and there was no way they weren't gonna fight against the odds and win while in a crowd of thousands.

With her paws buzzing with a new sense of determination (and excitement) she bounded up to the base of the Floodstone, clearing her voice before she let out a shrill yowl.

"Cats of Riverclan! Perk your ears, close your maws! We all know the tensions between certain clans are only rising higher, and if we wanna keep our glorious pelts intact we've gotta fight for what's ours! Please, all interested in some friendly sparring between clanmates gather at the Floodstone. Today is the day they'll regret ever even thinking about raging war with us."

With one last yell of encouragement, she sat back down to her paws and grinned eagerly at any possibility approaching cats.

She hoped arrivals would be full as they truly were on the verge of severe battle. But hey, Riverclan was a stubborn bunch of cats and she would know as she was stubborn herself. Battle training was very much needed among her clanmates especially with slacking mentors and such. This could be their ticket to revival.

Hello hello! This is my first event, so please bare with me, haha! Anyone who wishes to participate will be randomly paired up with another cat with the same rank (apprentice with apprentice, warrior with warrior). These cats will be randomly selected via magic wheel.

Also! Please, keep your claws unseen! We don't need unnecessary visits to the med den. Plus, this whole event is supposed to be a learning experience. If I see any claw action or blood spilling in any post I'll be quick to pop in IC and address these issues accordingly (if any of these things take place, Owltalon will happily take them out of the event and give them a good talking to).

One last thing: have fun! Riverclan didn't raise a buncha sore losers! So go on now, sharpen up your skills and get ready for the threat of invasion.

( @Dust @Dark @Silverfur & Co @appariitiion @Jade @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @forest @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Alastor @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape )

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; April 23rd, 2024 at 09:45 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:53 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze smiled as he saw his fellow lionheart start up a very needed and useful event. They needed to practice sparring more than ever with everything that has happened and is likely to happen. Windclan was likely not going to stay docile, he doesn't think that even Twilightstar would let something like this go, he could only hope that it resulted in a fight, not a war. Then there is Thunderclan. Always Thunderclan. Hmph, well, time to practice. Seabreeze got to his paws and shook out his fur as he always did, before padding up to his fellow lionheart with a small dip of his head. "If you need any help, I am more than open to it, but if you have this handled I would like to participate." He offered with a small smile. Seabreeze needed all the fighting practice he could get. It has always been one of his weaker points. He should see to Mistyshard and see if she needs any help with herb patrols as well, that'll be important for upcoming events as well.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 10:12 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw walked over with a curious look. "Is this beginner training or advanced?"
Old April 23rd, 2024, 10:22 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

Bearsnout
28 Moons || RiverClan || He/Him
The Gentle Giant

Owltalon’s announcement quickly got Bearsnout’s attention. The two new Lionhearts were both very active in the Clan, he’d noticed. They seemed to be hosting and participating in lots of events, despite their recent promotion. That was quite admirable. That was good.

RiverClan needed morale boosts, and to build their relationships between Clanmates. Right now it seemed like RiverClan was just one big hot mess, with tons of cats scrambling around, instead of being a real Clan. A unit. It was disgraceful how the other leaders were so condescending at Gatherings. However, events like this always managed to lift his spirits.

Bearsnout hauled himself up, and trotted over to the Floodstone where Owltalon and Seabreeze waited eagerly. He offered them a friendly grin. “Yo! Owltalon, Seabreeze! Just wanted to say that you both are doing great jobs as Lionhearts so far.” He complimented cheerfully.

. . .

@Dolomedes @Marigoldwhisper - no need to respond, just wanted to include some IC Lionheart appreciation!!

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!

Last edited by chickadee; April 23rd, 2024 at 10:23 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:04 PM

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Goofy

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye approached the Floodstone with her best attempt at a confident-looking expression. Having just returned from being missing, she wasn’t particularly keen on calling any attention to herself, but she also wanted a chance to prove her loyalty to her Clanmates, as well as to hone her own abilities. She was far from the most skilled fighter in RiverClan, but if she could at least help a little, then that would have to be enough for the time being--especially since it seemed that RiverClan’s reputation had only continued to plummet among the other Clans during her absence.

Last edited by Fits; April 23rd, 2024 at 11:05 PM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 12:20 AM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Blackfrost mosied on over, tail sweeping in anticipation. It was good to see the turnout so far — it boded well for RiverClan's prospects of finally getting back on its paws. She joined the group and stood in place, scuffing the dirt in preparation. With the looming threat of battle and the slacking of too many warriors, this training would be much needed.

Old April 24th, 2024, 12:49 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw joined. The nine moon old wasn't going to let her blindness slow her down, not that she ever had. After all she had decided that she would become leader one day when she was still a kit.

Sparrowpaw joined.

Wishpaw joined. She hated fighting but she guesed that it was necessary...

Rabbitpaw guesed that she joined. She wasn't sure why cause she didn't care about anything nowdays. Not now that Blossomkit was dead.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old April 24th, 2024, 01:04 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Hearing Owltalon's call, Duskleaf made his way over to the Floodstone. He knew as soon as he seen those three mouse-brains at Sedgewater Valley that nothing good would come of it. If war was really on the horizon, then sharpening his skills was probably a good idea.

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)
Old April 24th, 2024, 01:40 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

The she-cat's ears perked as Owltalon's words reached her ears. A spar? She hadn't had the chance to engage in one for a while, and she was eager to hone her fighting skills. There was a war on the horizon, both Owltalon and her knew it, and she needed her skills to be sharp when it came. Irisfrost walked towards them, already mentally preparing to fight. "I'll join," she told the two Lionhearts.

As she waited for other cats to show up, Irisfrost started stretching in preparation. She had been grooming herself before the event had disturbed her, and now she eased the stiffness in her limbs from sitting down.
Old April 24th, 2024, 03:37 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Branchpaw

His ears flickering, the apprentice slowly paddled over to the cats participating, his eyes darting around curiously yet cautiously at the same time. This will be a good time to learn some more moves... especially with his training still not yet that much.