Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck View Post

CHESTNUTFALL
warrior - thirty-six moons

The ear with the single knick in it flicks as Fawnpaw replies, the deep inhale and exhale causing Chestnutfall to smile. It was good to see that the youth of the Clan was able to enjoy the weather instead of complaining about it; it made for good warriors, those who could withstand the brutal changing of the seasons and the temperatures they brought with. "I am sorry to hear there is pain to be numbed," comes the gravely response, a shadow of concern coming to light in his bi-colored gaze as Chestnutfall looks in the direction of the apprentice. Such was the life of a warrior though - pain was a necessary evil, meant to teach wisdom and knowledge. Or at least that is what the larger tom hopes for.

"My name is Chestnutfall." A chuckle leaves him at this. "I suppose it has something to do with all of this brown fluff." Ever since he had been a young kit, he always had more fur than he knew what to do with. And all of it was brown, save for the darkened bits on his belly and tail. "It's mighty nice to meet you, Fawnpaw. How is your training coming along?" Chestnutfall himself did not have an apprentice, so curiosity circles his mind as he angles his ears towards the 'paw. After all, it was the duty of all warriors to make sure the apprentices were being taught right.

Fawnpaw

"Nice to meet you." Fawnpaw said, smiling up at the warrior. The right side of her face was covered in cobwebs and some juices. "My training is going just fine. My mentor is Nightgaze. I accidentally hurt her during battle training." The brown she-cat said with embarrassment. Inhaling the cold air in again, Fawnpaw smiledz her eyes deep with emotion.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old October 22nd, 2023, 12:33 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

tw: blood, child death, panic attack
Fireflypaw

Tears continued to drip down her face as Springpaw and Bumblestar made their way over. Why must she be a curse? Why had their lives been taken so soon? Was it her fault? What had she done wrong to displease StarClan?? She struggled to breathe as Springpaw started to comfort her. Heaving in deep breaths, she attempted to bury her face in springpaw's calico fur. "s-springs. Why springs wh-" he whimpered, struggling to speak. It was hard to breathe. Blood roared in her ears. She felt lightheaded, and stumbled. The tortoiseshell found it harder to breathe with each passing minute. Crack. the sound haunted her, as it kept repeating. Struggling to take in breath now, she stumbled to the ground, gasping in air. Fireflypaw was shaking now as tears fell from her eyes. She felt weak. Powerless.

[ @poppy. @ears @/anyone else - Auntie Dovey and Cousin therapist Spring ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old October 22nd, 2023, 09:51 PM
The Forsaken One

Bump Policy: After 3 days.
My Mood: Breezy

FLICKERPAW

a bright orange tabby with white accents and green eyes. 6 moons.

`im bored..`

-

the young tom trotted out into the clearing, stretching his lanky limbs and leaning his head back to yawn, his bright orange fur dulled by the cloudy skies above.

glancing around the clearing with his green eyes, he'd groan.

`auuugh, im so bored! whens training next?`

the tom mewed to no cat in particular.

-

open to anyone who wishes to join! <3
Old October 22nd, 2023, 10:37 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Lotuspaw

There was something exciting going on. Lotuspaw watched from her napping area as her elder sister exploded across the clearing and tackled another apprentice to the ground. Watching in confusion, the little Siamese was shocked to see Lambpaw run over too. What was going on? Who was tha-

"LIGHTIE!" The second her sister's face and fur and voice registered in Lotuspaw's head, the molly was shooting over, her voice rising to a gleeful, shocked scream as she joined in the doggy pile, letting out choked gasps and giggles of absolute joy. "LIGHTIE, LIGHTIE YOU'RE BACK!"

[ @els @eris @Leafy - NO THIS POST ISN'T LATE WDYMMMM so sorry this post sucks but i needed to get this outttt ]
Old October 22nd, 2023, 11:18 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoufudrefan View Post

FLICKERPAW

`im bored..`

-

the young tom trotted out into the clearing, stretching his lanky limbs and leaning his head back to yawn, his bright orange fur dulled by the cloudy skies above.

glancing around the clearing with his green eyes, he'd groan.

`auuugh, im so bored! whens training next?`

the tom mewed to no cat in particular.

-

open to anyone who wishes to join! <3

DaylightPaw
She/Her
THC Apprentice
6 moons

She sees the cat, hearing his mew, and runs over.

'Hi! My mentor and I are going to do a territory tour. Do you wanna come?'
Old October 23rd, 2023, 12:05 AM
The Forsaken One

Bump Policy: After 3 days.
My Mood: Breezy

FLICKERPAW

`a territory tour? Perfect!`

-

flickerpaws ears swiveled towards daylightpaw, a smile appearing on his face.

`really, you think your mentor would let me?’

flickerpaw pushed himself off of his haunches, tail swaying behind him in a playful, joyous motiob

-
Old October 23rd, 2023, 01:52 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Fawnpaw

"Nice to meet you." Fawnpaw said, smiling up at the warrior. The right side of her face was covered in cobwebs and some juices. "My training is going just fine. My mentor is Nightgaze. I accidentally hurt her during battle training." The brown she-cat said with embarrassment. Inhaling the cold air in again, Fawnpaw smiledz her eyes deep with emotion.

CHESTNUTFALL
warrior - thirty-six moons

Getting a better look now at the face of the young Fawnpaw, leaves and cobwebs coating half of it, Chestnutfall feels a prickle of apprehension. His ears perk in concern as she mentions having accidentally implicated her mentor in injury. "I do hope she did not give you that in return," he purrs, half worriedly and half lightheartedly. Nowhere in his belly did he truly believe that any cat in ThunderClan would be capable of harming an apprentice, especially during battle training. No, the wounds must've come from somewhere else.

"What has been your favorite part about your training?" More and more, memories of his own apprenticeship rise to the surface, and Chestnutfall smiles warmly down at Fawnpaw. He can see just how eager she is to learn all she can, soaking in every ounce of knowledge like a leaf with morning dew. "I never much had the coordination nor skill to be a great hunter - so I preferred learning battle moves when I could." It is ironic to consider this, since he is not a preacher for war or violence.

Last edited by Luck; October 23rd, 2023 at 01:53 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 03:20 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetWhisker View Post
Sunsetslash
12 moons old
The large black and red tom was bored sure he had feeling really sick lately mostly after eating a fat shrew he found but he didn't think much of it then went over to the prey pile and grabbed something to eat but went from hungry to not hungry and so he walked back to his back to his preferred spot

Then it happened Sunsetslash felt horribly sick then looked at what he threw up it was the shrew and it was a sickly type of green.
he then felt really dizzy and started coughing a lot then sat down still feeling dizzy
|Open for anyone to convince him to go to the Med den|

Tansyjaw wasn't sure WHAT was going around the clan, but an awful lot of the warriors were looking....sickly. Some of them were just a bit green about the gills, and normally she was all in favor of pushing through. After all, if all of the warriors went down, especially with as many kits as there were, the clan would be in big trouble. But Sunsetsplash.....he looked much, much beyond just a little queasy. Like he was about to throw up, or already had. He was of no use in such a state, and Tansyjaw was reasonable. Most of the time. At this point, the best thing was to get him out of the clearing and to the medicine den, before he sickened others.

This thought firmly within her head, the molly made tracks for his spot at the edge of the clearing. Sunsetsplash. Her voice was firm and commanding, as befitting of an elder speaking to a new warrior, and her impressive height and size only added to the effect. You don't look well. Stating the obvious. It wasn't exactly....subtle. Have you been to see Drizzlecloud? She refused to include the Shadowclan-blooded Springpaw in the equation unless absolutely necessary. She was useful, no doubt, but Tansyjaw had no love for the young molly.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 04:24 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetWhisker View Post
Sunsetslash
12 moons old
The large black and red tom was bored sure he had feeling really sick lately mostly after eating a fat shrew he found but he didn't think much of it then went over to the prey pile and grabbed something to eat but went from hungry to not hungry and so he walked back to his back to his preferred spot

Then it happened Sunsetslash felt horribly sick then looked at what he threw up it was the shrew and it was a sickly type of green.
he then felt really dizzy and started coughing a lot then sat down still feeling dizzy
|Open for anyone to convince him to go to the Med den|

Sandflower
A sand-colored tabby she-cat with green eyes.

I noticed that Sunsetwhisker was coughing and acting weird in a spot of the clearing. Worried with my clanmate, i approached him. I didn't know him well, but as a warrior my job was to take care of my fellow clanmates! Not only hunt and battle. When i arrived at the spot, i asked him: Sunsetwhisker, are you feeling ok?
I waited for his response, hoping to be a yes.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 08:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolloween. View Post
| Larchflame |
Thunderclan Clearing
( @SuspiciousMindz )

The calico huffed, that last meeting was a mess. She doubted that most of the volunteers for Cracklekit/paws burial planned to let his body stay in one piece, let alone actually bury him. To be fair, it was hardly in one piece after Bumblestars wrath, yet it didn't sit right with her to speak about desecrating his carcass in front of his sister. Larchflame felt sympathy for Mapleface, the two of them were in similar boats after all, and she once again reminded herself to check on the molly. To add to the chaos, she now had her first apprentice, Treepaw. Speaking of which, it was about time that she jumped on their training, well- their territory knowledge.

It was early morning now, the sun had turned the sky a light pink and the dawn patrol had left not long ago, the two mollies had a lot of ground to cover today, hence the early start. Larchflame got to her paws and called into the apprentice den, sitting back down to wait for her and plan out the twos path.

[Treepaw]

The apprentice was summoned to the clearing from her newest mentor. The ache on her heart hadn't disappeared left as she drug herself out of the nest and towards Larchflame. Her sullen green eyes looked up at Larchflame as she approached, "Good morning," she half-mumbled. Usually the cheery she-cat would be bouncing off the walls, but today was different. She didn't want anything to do with it.

Bumblestar made a mistake.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL