Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:31 PM

Old October 20th, 2023, 08:54 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

Blood. The acrid, tangible scent of blood was all that overpowered her sensitive senses. Her mind was in a hazed state between the waking and sleeping world; her mind was stuck in a nightmare that had been beginning to lurk for the past few days since the horrific events of her graphic injuries that she had endured from the battle against ShadowClan over Sunkissed Creek. The nightmare had only just started to recur, ranging mildly from the blood-crazed battle itself to when that ShadowClan warrior had been attacking her. The memories were practically clinging to her as if they were burrs that were difficult to fling off. Words choked themselves at the center of her throat, inaudible mumblings slipping past her lips as her body stirred and helplessly tensed against the occurrences of disturbed slumber. The faint sound of blood-curdling screams was etched at the center of her mind; the feeling of sharp teeth digging into her flesh and tearing open sensitive skin tugged at her consciousness as a muffled scream slipped past her severed throat.

Eyes popping open, her heart accelerated against her chest as it pounded aggressively against her rib cage. Shallow, light gulps of air slipped into her oxygen-needed lungs and her eyes grew sore from the change in lighting. The faint scent of blood never left her senses, and a part of her almost intended to ignore it as her inner consciousness felt as if she was stuck between the sleeping and waking world. The haziness slowly surpassed as oriental-shaped ears swerved up towards the sound of a scream echoing through the clearing, her head painfully whipping up towards the narrowed entrance of the medicine den as lapis eyes locked on towards the direction of the sudden scream. Her brain silently processed the voice and who it belonged to, and her blood felt like it was quick to run cold just from the simple realization hitting her right in the face as would a blast of autumn air. Her mother. Stars, what the hell was going on outside of the clearing now? More troubles just kept surpassing themselves into ThunderClan and it was growing more and more difficult to keep themselves astray. How were they espoused to fully recover when troubles keep on happening?

With that out of the way, what was going on? Why was her mother screaming and sounded so full of… grief? Her brain suddenly started to tick and churn, the grinds starting to gear as she sluggishly moved her limbs around, swallowing down a pained hiss as she used her paws to push herself onto all fours. Her body swayed, and the pain from the lack of movement caused her muscles to pulse against the pressure of pain. Was there any poppyseeds left? Whichever, that didn’t matter. She had to see what was going on. Gritting clenched teeth, the oriental-shapes feline trudged on forward. Her stomach began to whirl sickeningly as the strong stench of blood began to coil deep down into her system, nausea and bile clawing its way through her stomach and up her throat. Something was wrong, and she had to get there fast. She wasn’t certain if Drizzlecloud was out there at all, but she surely was about to find out about it and get the answers that she required.

Stumbling out from the medicine den, she incessantly blinked away the cloudiness that covered her vision as she focused clearly towards the scene in front of her, and her stomach was quick to curl in both horror and confusion. Kits. Two dead kits. She stood impeccably still, eyes locked on the small bodies as the nausea continued to claw its way through her stomach. Her legs shook as she felt words claw its way through her throat, questions almost indeed demanding for answers. Why were these kits out of camp? Why was no queen or cat watching them at all? Where was an adult or apprentice when they were needed? Swiping her tongue along her dry lips to moisturize them, she hesitantly approached the scene as she felt her eyes making contact with the cats in the scene, and her heart painfully broke for both of the felines that were huddled together in hopes to cease comfort from the tragic incident.

Her main focus was her mother, whose face looked painfully awash with the familiarity of guilt and grief as she looked to be struggling to keep her composure from falling; to keep herself together from cracking that fragile shell that held her together for only so long. Springpaw’s heart twisted painfully in her chest, a paw slowly extending for her mother as she stumbled in her place, still lightheaded from the occurrences that occurred a few sunrises ago. Her wounds had closed to an extent to where they weren’t as horrid, but to the stars above they absolutely hurt to all hell and it was difficult to keep herself afloat due to them constantly bugging her. Pursing her lips into a thin line, her small paws pressed firmly into the ground to keep her unstable form from falling, words slowly slipping past her lips as her lapis-blue gaze locked on with her mother’s gorgeous sapphire blue, catching the heavy sadness and motherly love that drained from her facial expression alone. “M… M-Mom… T-They… be okay.” A shaky, yet small smile wormed its way to her lips, her yet still blood-stained teeth showing themselves off to her mother to try to appease her succumbing guilt from her subconscious.

Her focus drifted towards the second molly whose face was also pale from the horrors that she witnessed, and Springpaw felt her heart painfully squeeze from a pained amount of empathy from the familiarity of the other molly. Fireflypaw. She may have only interacted with the young molly once and that was only a moon or so ago from a meeting, but it wasn’t hard to recognize a face that she had seen a little bit ago if she had too. The scrawny tortoiseshell didn’t seem to be in the best shape either from witnessing such a traumatic event at such a young age, and Springpaw couldn’t blame her. If she was in her current position, she was sure that she would be feeling the same. Clenching her teeth, the young healer shuffled her way towards the small tortoiseshell and carefully pressed against her side, being careful not to make the younger feline grow uncomfortable against the injured healer’s attempts to help, but Springpaw wanted to try her hardest to make sure that Fireflypaw made sure that she wasn’t alone. With a plantitive look along the dilute calico’s face, she carefully reached her tail over and rested it along her back, giving her a brief moment of comfort as she focused towards the young tortoiseshell.

“B… B-Breathe… try… to stay… calm,” quietly rasped Springpaw, her attempts at speaking sounded relatively meander as her voice sounded weak and hoarse. Her throat gurgled and squeezed in response to her attempts at speaking, the molly shuffling deep gulps of chilled air down her throat to try to soothe the suddenly irritated burning feeling that practically surged through her throat. Words practically felt like they were burning nowadays; burning to the point where she couldn’t even properly comprehend what she is feeling vocally towards her family and friends. Was this how her life was going to be from now on? Constant pressure of being unable to properly vocalize? A silent sigh slipped past her nostrils, and she briefly glanced back towards the familiar figure of Fireflypaw again before scanning the crowded clearing with a clear look of worry, searching for familiar pelts of both her mentor and leader. Wouldn’t they want to be here to see the deaths of two tragic kits and figure out the story of what could’ve happened?

Thankfully, one of the two had arrived at the scene—much before she had, shockingly. Bumblestar seemed almost the usual; ticked off. Springpaw couldn’t blame her, though. Finding two kits dead that snuck out of camp without the watchful eye of any warriors or queens that acted out of negligence to not bother to stop the duo from getting out of camp. She had to fight back the urge to raise her hackles against the thought of her clan-mates being so careless and neglecting. Why didn’t they bother to stop two kits from escaping camp? If they stopped them, then none of this would’ve happened in the first place and these two kits’ innocent lives wouldn’t have been gone from whatever outsider decided to kill them in such a merciless way. Stifling a sigh, the calico focused her gaze merely up towards Dovefluff, watching her expression to see what her thoughts were going to be about the hard task of taking the kits to Willow Rise and bury them to join their ancestors and with their memory staining the clan. They didn’t deserve such painful deaths, but they deserved a proper burial and that’s what they will get.

@dino. @something. @poppy. @Bean_The_Pumpkin [spring the therapist ueue]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; October 20th, 2023 at 09:29 PM.
Old October 20th, 2023, 09:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
Coyote’paw
9 moons old
a short but bulky brown Tom with many scars and pale green eyes
Coyote’paw glanced past the few warriors who seemed to be walking around him in their daily chores and life only to see a bengal spotted cat staring at him. So coyote being a pain in the ass decided to stare right back, tucking his paw underneath him to stare at the other cat known as treepaw…

Right, right, sure staring was rather bad and all but if she started it he was definitely going to finish it. After a few moments did he realize she wasn’t actually staring at him but more or less staring at the area around him. Getting to his three paws and keeping his other one held high he hobbled his way over to sit down next to her. Greetings miss treepaw and how was your day today? he teased gently.

@SuspiciousMindz

[Treepaw]

The apprentice blinked a couple times when movement broke her trance. A figure came into view finally and her gaze finally settled on Coyotepaw, who happened to be hobbling his way over. Her pupils widened for a moment as she registered what was happening.

Oh. . . he's talking to me!

The thought was quick and she sat up a little to be more at eye level with the other. "Oh, hello! My day is. . . boring I think," Treepaw spoke lightly, offering a friendly smile, her signature smile. Despite her inner emotions, she was always bright for her clanmates. "What about yours?"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 20th, 2023, 10:40 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Lotuspaw and Redkit sat together.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; October 20th, 2023 at 10:40 PM.
Old October 21st, 2023, 08:55 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Lambpaw and Snowbird sat

[closed]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old October 21st, 2023, 11:13 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw sat in the clearing, welcoming the cold mist. It felt nice on her wounds. [OPEN]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old October 21st, 2023, 08:06 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

CHESTNUTFALL
warrior - thirty-six moons
@Shadowed Flower

With the weather growing colder each passing day, Chestnutfall is positive that leaf-bare will soon sweep in and settle in a hush over ThunderClan. Thankfully with his thick, long fur he wouldn't need to prepare all that much, but those with coats less dense would surely feel the affects. A cool breeze drifting through camp did little aside from brush his whiskers back against his face as the large tom made his way slowly through the camp clearing. Bi-colored eyes flicker around, surveying the scene of Clanmates around him. Not much in the way of activity, but he does spot a familiar face.

Paws veer off the path and head towards the lone apprentice seated in the clearing. Wounds mark her pelt which has Chestnutfall frowning. There had been so much war, so much violence lately, and most of it was pointless if he was asked about it. But none of that was the fault of Fawnpaw who appears to be enjoying the cold weather. "Hello there," comes the rumbling deep purr of the older warrior. Chestnutfall nods to his younger Clanmate and takes a seat near her, fluffing up his own fur. "Enjoying the nice breeze, hmm?"

Last edited by Luck; October 21st, 2023 at 09:18 PM.
Old October 21st, 2023, 08:34 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck View Post

CHESTNUTFALL
warrior - forty-eight moons
@Shadowed Flower

With the weather growing colder each passing day, Chestnutfall is positive that leaf-bare will soon sweep in and settle in a hush over ThunderClan. Thankfully with his thick, long fur he wouldn't need to prepare all that much, but those with coats less dense would surely feel the affects. A cool breeze drifting through camp did little aside from brush his whiskers back against his face as the large tom made his way slowly through the camp clearing. Bi-colored eyes flicker around, surveying the scene of Clanmates around him. Not much in the way of activity, but he does spot a familiar face.

Paws veer off the path and head towards the lone apprentice seated in the clearing. Wounds mark her pelt which has Chestnutfall frowning. There had been so much war, so much violence lately, and most of it was pointless if he was asked about it. But none of that was the fault of Fawnpaw who appears to be enjoying the cold weather. "Hello there," comes the rumbling deep purr of the older warrior. Chestnutfall nods to his younger Clanmate and takes a seat near her, fluffing up his own fur. "Enjoying the nice breeze, hmm?"

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw inhaled the cold air deeply, her brown fur slightly ruffled. A rumbling voice followed as she exhaled. "Mhm. Numbs the pain." Fawnpaw answered, nodding to the old warrior as he sat next to her. "I'm Fawnpaw, you?" The apprentice asked, smiling.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old October 21st, 2023, 08:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Bonecall sat in the clearing after not really getting much sleep. He did though feel like getting ready to go hunting the best he could.

[ open post will get longer on mobile rn ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 21st, 2023, 09:08 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw inhaled the cold air deeply, her brown fur slightly ruffled. A rumbling voice followed as she exhaled. "Mhm. Numbs the pain." Fawnpaw answered, nodding to the old warrior as he sat next to her. "I'm Fawnpaw, you?" The apprentice asked, smiling.

CHESTNUTFALL
warrior - thirty-six moons

The ear with the single knick in it flicks as Fawnpaw replies, the deep inhale and exhale causing Chestnutfall to smile. It was good to see that the youth of the Clan was able to enjoy the weather instead of complaining about it; it made for good warriors, those who could withstand the brutal changing of the seasons and the temperatures they brought with. "I am sorry to hear there is pain to be numbed," comes the gravely response, a shadow of concern coming to light in his bi-colored gaze as Chestnutfall looks in the direction of the apprentice. Such was the life of a warrior though - pain was a necessary evil, meant to teach wisdom and knowledge. Or at least that is what the larger tom hopes for.

"My name is Chestnutfall." A chuckle leaves him at this. "I suppose it has something to do with all of this brown fluff." Ever since he had been a young kit, he always had more fur than he knew what to do with. And all of it was brown, save for the darkened bits on his belly and tail. "It's mighty nice to meet you, Fawnpaw. How is your training coming along?" Chestnutfall himself did not have an apprentice, so curiosity circles his mind as he angles his ears towards the 'paw. After all, it was the duty of all warriors to make sure the apprentices were being taught right.

Last edited by Luck; October 21st, 2023 at 09:18 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2023, 05:46 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

| Larchflame |
Thunderclan Clearing
( @SuspiciousMindz )

The calico huffed, that last meeting was a mess. She doubted that most of the volunteers for Cracklekit/paws burial planned to let his body stay in one piece, let alone actually bury him. To be fair, it was hardly in one piece after Bumblestars wrath, yet it didn't sit right with her to speak about desecrating his carcass in front of his sister. Larchflame felt sympathy for Mapleface, the two of them were in similar boats after all, and she once again reminded herself to check on the molly. To add to the chaos, she now had her first apprentice, Treepaw. Speaking of which, it was about time that she jumped on their training, well- their territory knowledge.

It was early morning now, the sun had turned the sky a light pink and the dawn patrol had left not long ago, the two mollies had a lot of ground to cover today, hence the early start. Larchflame got to her paws and called into the apprentice den, sitting back down to wait for her and plan out the twos path.

Last edited by Apollo.; October 22nd, 2023 at 05:47 AM.