Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 06:42 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 06:39 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by Seamrog
Today 06:20 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:15 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 06:06 PM

Old April 23rd, 2024, 08:55 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 32 moons | active purrks

With the announcements wrapping up and Bumblestar calling for them to come home, Redhawk glanced at Crowpaw and got to her paws. "Here, we can walk t-towards the back of the group, o-okay?" A kind smile drew across her face as she aimed to brush her tail across her apprentice's back in a comforting manner. Whatever was going on with him, she wanted to get to the bottom of it and help in any way she could.

Something felt off though. Out of the corner of her eye she saw something... impossible. The hornet turned her head in time to see a rather large rock coming straight for her and- "CROWPAW MOVE!" Taking both of her paws Redhawk shoved the apprentice out of the way before she was bowled over, tumbling through the sand from the force of the object. Pain seared hot in one of her paws as she lay in the sand, one of her front legs trapped under the stone. It hurt. It hurt so bad!

Tears filled her eyes as Red tugged once - and only once - before a pained yowl ripped from her muzzle and her whole body trembled. She was stuck! Her paw was... was... A wave of nausea rolled over the hornet as she fought to remain awake, her other front leg pawing uselessly at the heavy rock. Her tail lashed behind her as she whimpered in pain, jaws parted as tears continued to stream down her face.

[ Crowpaw - @SpiritedWarrior ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:45 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

What the hell?!?

Just as the Gathering seemed to be finishing up, something impossible seemed to happen. Hawkbite was out of the way, thankfully, but he sidestepped, bumping into Moonmeadow on accident. He didn't have the chance to apologize before the shrieking of Redhawk cut through the air. The Commander's eyes widened and he almost shot to her rescue, but refrained. He was looking to Dawnstar for any sign of orders or even how to react. What the hell was he supposed to do with that? What was he thinking he could do with that? Push it? Ha, no. Hawkbite was on the smaller side. That needed to be left to the larger, stronger warriors here.

So, he watched the reactions and waited. He waited to see what happened or how it could've happened. Did someone manage to push that boulder down? It seemed to have come from where Bumblestar was sitting. That wasn't suspicious at all.

@Dolomedes - Moonmeadow mention

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Treepaw was about to get up and follow the leader and the clan out of the Gathering, but it was bitterly interrupted by shouting and then agonized screaming.

Oh no, oh no, oh no!
"REDHAWK!"

Her green eyes settled on Redhawk, pinned beneath the boulder. She stared with her mouth agape for a moment before she'd run over to the vicinity of the she-cat. There was a sudden pain to her head and she stopped dead in her tracks, staying out of the way of any warriors who would take over the scene.

Stop. STOP. STOP!
WHY??
Listen. Embrace it.

Her friend screamed at her and Treepaw stared in horror. However, an sickening feeling of pleasure filled her gut. Why- Why did she feel that? She shouldn't be feeling pleasure in her clanmates pain, right? Her paws seemed stuck to the ground, and she merely watched in silence. She only processed the internal war of morales she was experiencing.

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch

The large tom had been silently listening and minding his own business. It was all going normally. No one could've ever predicted the chaos that ensued Bumblestar beginning to dismiss the Gathering. He'd only gotten to his paws when a loud roaring noise followed by Redhawk's screaming erupted into the night. Had StarClan cursed them? Why was this happening?

With no thinking, Sparrowpelt bolted in front of an apprentice that happened to be nearby: Treepaw. He stopped the apprentice from running towards them and instead approached Redhawk, looking frantically up and down the large rock. With enough cat power, surely they can just shove this thing off her, right?! He'd desperately try to start pushing the boulder off of her, but there was no way he could do it alone.

"We'll get you free, just hang in there," Sparrowpelt spoke, his eyes scanning the other cats to see who else was going to come forward. He'd await orders or back off if told, but he wasn't one to sit back and do nothing in the spur of the moment.

@taillow - Redhawk

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 23rd, 2024, 10:10 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
Badgerear was about to reply when Twilightstar started Windclans portion of the gathering. The large tom gave as much focus as he could but it seemed nothing to note of Thunderclan, although Riverclan was mentioned a lot with no representation to defend themselves, but that was not of Badgerear's concern. It seemed the gathering was coming to and end and although he was eager to return to his nest he would miss talking to Briarsplash. It wasn't every gathering he found someone to converse with.

He shot Briarsplash a toothy grin. "It was nice talking to you, Briarsplash, I hope we can chat again." Following a long exaggerated stretch, he rose to his paws and dipped his head in a respectful bow, then started towards his clanmates. But before he got far he turned back to add, "And I mean at a gathering! I know if i ever see you at the border I just might get my whiskers clawed off!" He said this as a joke and he laughed loudly to myself. But he had no doubt Briarsplash would a fierce cat in battle.

@SentimentalSquid (I wish I could draw and add a surprised pikachu meme as our cats if that happened hahah)

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | abrasive, standoffish, loyal
~

Briarsplash raised her brow in muted alarm as Twilightstar spoke of Fallownose's demise at the claws of RiverClan. Really, the fishes were already down and weak, and then they decide to go and rip some WindClanners to shreds?

Guess I was wrong about WindClan's news, she thought grimly.

Well, RiverClan weren't there to defend themselves, so who knew if it was some rogue Clanmates or an actual planned attack? She wouldn't be surprised either way.

When the meeting came to a close, Briarsplash looked over at Badgerear who was giving her a goodbye. She was just about to open her maw to retort some sassy remark about 'chatting' with him at the border, but right as the words were leaving her lips, he cracked the joke himself. She found herself settling into a smirk — that warrior perplexed her, and she couldn't deny it had been interesting to converse with him. As much as she didn't like to admit it.

"May prey run well for you," she wished formally with a nod and the faintest smile. It was something she'd picked up on some other Clan cats saying to each other — baseline cordial, but a tad friendly. Then she added slyly, "And yes... may we not meet each other again over a border skirmish." Or worse, she added silently. The thought of Goldenheart crossed her mind again. Stars, it was mind-boggling to think another cat could do that.

When she watched Badgerear walk away, she was all the more intrigued at how friendly someone could really be to another Clan. Hmph... he hadn't really given her anything to hate him for. Which was almost annoying to the fiercely loyal ShadowClan warrior.

Well, at least it had been nice to speak with him, in a way. He had come up to her without knowing her background... he didn't have the outsider prejudice. And he'd actually been interested in what she had to say. It was a nice change of pace... even if it was only a brief conversation for a brief night.

/ @Maybi - [ same LOL. i actually loved badger's dynamic with briar, thx for the fun rp!! ]

Last edited by SentimentalSquid; April 23rd, 2024 at 10:11 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 12:35 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire of WindClan
---------------------

Yada, yada, ShadowClan and ThunderClan were being amicable. But her real interest was in Twilightstar's report. She curled her lip back with satisfaction, and a degree of irritation; RiverClan hadn't shown. What a pity.

Still, the other Clans knew that the fish were being trouble. Nasty trouble.

And then, a boulder came flying out of nowhere. Right for some overgrown apprentice. Well holy porcupines, rocks can fly! But it didn't take her long to realize that the apprentice was shaken, but alive.

A name started going up, and Swiftfire let her ears fall, her apathy melting to a sickening dread.

Did...did someone...die at a Gathering? No? Just hurt. Okay, Apathy returned.

Skunkstrike of Thunderclan
----------------

Oh, cool. Politics. Skunkstrike had to harness every drop of energy not to show how bored that was making her. But the news from WindClan was something, and she lashed her tail eagerly. But her mood shifted into horror as she heard the scream. Skunkstrike was on her paws and rushing for her Clanmate.

"We can't roll it! We could crush her paw worse!" She said, eyeing the paw, and the she-cat attached to it. She didn't want to roll it. She didn't think they could. But they could dig under it, a corner of it, and pull Redhawk out if they tried. So without a word, Skunkstrike began shoving her paws into the ground at the boulder's edge, scraping away stone and dirt and sand. She looked over at Sparrowpelt, "If you have some powerlifting skills, then I want you to use em. We're going to free as much of her paw from the weight as we can. Crowpaw, Treepaw, grab Redhawk's hind legs and get ready to pull."

She was scooping out a shallow dip beneath of Redhawk's leg, though she worried if she dug further, it could tip the boulder's weight. So she hopped to the other side of Redhawk, crouching and pressing her shoulder to the boulder. "We don't need much, just to lift the pressure enough for Redhawk to be pulled free. Ready?" She hoped they were.

"Three, two, one. Lift!" With all of her might, Skunkstrike thrust her shoulder against the rock and pushed, grunting with the effort. Hopefully, hopefully....they could get Redhawk out safely...

@taillow [Redhawk] @SpiritedWarrior [Crowpaw] @SuspiciousMindz [Sparrowpelt and Treepaw]

Last edited by Tiabirb; April 23rd, 2024 at 12:39 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 01:09 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

warblerpaw

purrks ; beefed up t1 , mind reader , sticky pads
he/him . thc . 4 moons . #flocklitterwarbler . adhd + chronic fatigue
tags ; placeholder
trigger warnings for this post: @taillow , @SpiritedWarrior , @Tiabirb , @SuspiciousMindz

“blame, blame, blame, blame. it’s easier to blame.”

woah. WOAH. what the serious heck was happening here? somehow a boulder had dropped on redhawk!! with a loud yelp, warblerpaw dashed over. he wasn't super strong, but he could help in other ways!! ' it's all gonna be okay. i promise. ' warblerpaw purred to redhawk, attempting to calm them down.

he decided to let the bigger, stronger cats do the actual.. boulder removal. he would help if it was needed! he squatted down next to redhawk. ' hi, redhawk.. it's warblerpaw! we're gettin' you help. okay? '

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old April 23rd, 2024, 06:27 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Alright, that was a wrap. Wolfhive had already turned to start heading out when a scream ripped through the air -- what the hell was happening??

It didn't take him long to find the source. Redhawk, pinned beneath a large rock. Some cats-- those closer to her -- were already on the scene and trying to help. Wolfhive closed the distance, gaze sweeping over her tear-stricken form before joining Skunkstrike and Sparrowpelt. On her word, he pushed.

[ @taillow [Redhawk] @SpiritedWarrior [Crowpaw] @SuspiciousMindz [Sparrowpelt and Treepaw] @Tiabirb @sillycreatur since warb is also there ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; April 23rd, 2024 at 06:28 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 07:43 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 41/100

"Eh? WindClan?" He asked, tilting his head with a chuckle. "I like WindyClan better. I think it just... sounds better. Ya know?" He commented with a cheerful laugh. He wasn't really paying much attention to the Gathering this time around.

"ShadowClan's a super great Clan! Dawnstar is a great leader too. She seems grumpy and mean, but trust me, she's not all bad. She cares a lot about the Clan. She wants to keep ShadowClan strong and hold us all accountable. Some have said she's heartless, but she let a starry eyed dreamer like me in, so she's definitely got some kindness."

. . .

@Lightningpaw666

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!

Last edited by chickadee; April 23rd, 2024 at 07:44 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 07:57 PM

(woah there's a lot of mentions) @taillow @SpiritedWarrior @SuspiciousMindz @Tiabirb @sillycreatur @BEAR. @iliri @Omari

tw: a sense of great doom?
RIVERSONG (ThC) - no specified pronouns

Riversong listened carefully, whiskers twitching every once in a while to react to the news. ShadowClan Creek thing... WindClan... *indistinct sounds*... war with RiverClan... As always, Bumblestar dealt with the other leaders with calm and sharp responses. Normal day, normal Gathering. They shook their fur out and got ready to leave. Just then, a heavy boulder rolled from nowhere, and headed towards Redhawk and Crowpaw. In a flash, Redhawk's signature red fur disappeared, no doubt stuck under the rock. An ominous thought began creeping into Riversong's mind. She's stuck, she's going to die, she's stuck, I can't help her - A great headache began again. I have to get help, I have to find someone, I have to - With a half-alert brain, Riversong joined the small gathering of cats that had collected by Redhawk. Oh, gosh it doesn't look good. I have to do something, I have to help, what if another clan attacks, what if it was RiverClan, I have to - Feeling bile rise up in the back of their throat, they felt hopeless. After giving a small nod to Sparrowpelt, Skunkstrike, Warblerpaw and Wolfhive, and a (hopefully) comforting tail-pat to Treepaw and Crowpaw, Riversong bolted away. "DRIZZLECLOUD! SPRINGLIGHT!" They let out a small cough. I should have broken my silence earlier, I should have talked to make this easier I should've - "DRIZZLECLOUD! SPRINGLIGHT!" Riversong paused again, scanning the giant crowd for two familiar pelts. Every cat seemed so blurry, so far away... "Please! If any medicine cat hears this, we need help..." Riversong's voice collapsed. "Please... someone..."

(yes, this is intended to reach all medicine cats even though Riversong's mainly looking for ThC - they just want someone to help Redhawk ASAP, ofc, this is if any others see it)

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; April 23rd, 2024 at 08:09 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:31 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It hurt, seeing two - if not more - of the thirteen standing so near mama with the other medicine cats, an area she did not believe anyone but the cats within the rank would ever be allowed to walk upon; her eyes studied them for a moment, a prayer deep within to stand there alongside her mama someday too, like her supposed siblings had today, despite knowing full well that was only disobeying the unspoken rules of behaviour.

Instead of dwelling on the topic further, a heavy feeling in her chest, the black and white feline tore her gaze away from her mama and shifted to look at Miss Grandmama once again, her announcement starting. She responded to the other leader's report; about the incident, confirming her suspicion -- although she hadn't been fully right, only one had died. The other injured and surely back on his paws or still with mama and Mossfreckle, though, she believed the earlier. It seemed Miss Grandmama hadn't been fond of their actions, at all, and Sleepypaw made a mental note to keep an eye out for such situations - situations not to be in, that is. She never would want her Miss Grandmama's ire directed towards her.

Goldenheart was addressed and disproven - somewhat - but Sleepypaw had never once seen someone eat another. It seemed like a vile act, if anything, and she shuddered at the thought. That aside, territory got returned to ThunderClan before Miss Grandmama finished her announcements with the new rank-ups. Herself included, eyes searching to meet that of her grandmother's.

WindClan's leader appeared disgruntled, upset about something but the young apprentice couldn't know why. Her whiskers twitched when her announcement finally began (noting the immense lack of kits apprenticed this moon) then was surprised to find the announcement of RiverClan and, as a bonus, confirming her suspicions of which clan was who. It seemed baffling to her, another clan simply entering another during a meeting, and only three? Were they excellent spies, or had WindClan simply such a poorly hidden camp?

A declaration of war. Whatever had been happening between the rivers and the winds so far, other than the invasion of murder, the leader was angry and waging war. Quite a spectacle, at her first gathering, and the young one blinked in brief astonishment. And ThunderClan offered their aid to the winds before calling their leave.

Old April 25th, 2024, 01:40 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Drizzlecloud’s lack of attendance threw the youngest of the ThunderClan medic duo off guard. It was odd for her mentor to not show up at the gathering, especially given that she usually showed up every time a gathering occurred. It left her a pitiful taste in her tongue, but she hadn’t wanted to stay clear of that thought for too long, noting the other ShadowClan medic make his way into the sandy clearing and make his way onto the perch. He was odd, to say the least. She didn’t want to say it abruptly just to prove a point, but the way he always seemed to be stargazing up towards the stars or seemingly be lost in his thoughts made her speculate whether he was a good choice to becoming a medicine cat. Springlight trained hard to earn her position and she overgrew her anxious shell of barren that she had developed moons after becoming Drizzlecloud’s apprentice. Speaking of the blue-gray ticked feline, the calico anxiously scraped her claws against the stone she sat atop, nervousness prickling down her spine like a pair of snakes. What if someone came after her and no one was there to protect her? She knew Drizzlecloud was a warrior before she became a medicine cat, but Springlight’s worries for the molly couldn’t remain unscathed after she became permanently deaf by the incident at the RiverClan raid. The molly was still ticked off by the cat who caused Drizzlecloud to nearly die from impact, not even knowing who she was in the matter. The most was that she hoped that she was dead and buried deep underground.

The arrival of two apprentices atop the Seastones caught her attention, the calico furrowing her brows as she glanced towards the apprentices scampering towards the ShadowClan duo. Both of the adolescents seemed to praise the duo greatly, even calling the eldest of the duo mother. It hadn’t thrown her off guard, but she hadn’t bothered to comment about the apprentices’ appearances, other than the fact that it was blatantly disrespectful for them to intrude on the perch while High Ranks sat atop it. She wasn’t the one to make foul comments, but this was relatively obscure and she hoped that the ShadowClan medic duo would handle it. Other than handling it, they seemed to cradle and croon the apprentices as if they were just young kits coming out of the nursery. Talk about ignorance being bliss. Whiskers whisking, she noted the apprentice's names being Moonpaw and Birdpaw, but she hadn’t bothered to make it anything worth keeping in mind. It was just apprentices, after all. The nicknames both Mossfreckle and Lostspark gave the apprentices made her stomach curl uncomfortably. She hadn’t received a nickname like that in a while; the only thing close to any nickname like that was Spring from her mother, Dovefluff. Just as she had thought about the molly, she hadn’t seen her around in a while. She was curious about where she could be, but she didn’t want to keep herself too shelved in her thoughts, keeping note of the greeting that Mossfreckle gave her, giving a respectful nod towards him in return. It wasn’t anything special, just a simple greeting between both herbalists.

WindClan’s arrival didn’t phase the calico much, other than the fact that she noted the fact that Twilightstar clearly looked… disheveled. Even with the moon gleaming down on her slender, lilac-furred, wind-tousled body, it wasn’t hard for the ThunderClan medic to note the leader’s clear hollowed expression adjacent to her expression. Brows furrowing forward, Springlight almost found herself questioning why the leader looked so shallow before noting Fallownose not being amongst the High Ranks making their way into the gathering. Odd. Usually, the tom-cat was with Twilightstar during gatherings whenever they were being held, but she found herself thinking something was… wrong with the absence of the deputy. Springlight didn’t want to pressure any sort of question out into the open, only mildly waiting for the leader to state why the deputy hadn’t shown up to this gathering. Lightningstorm’s presence didn’t help loosen her strengthening curiosities, the molly looking to be hiding her own true thoughts behind the whimsical smile she always had plastered on her face. Springlight was no fool to note a fake smile; she’d seen it plentiful of times before. To see a fellow medic bear such a smile as agonizingly fake as that, it almost made her heart twist and churn deeply within her chest to turn away from pestering the molly behind her false smile.

“Good… seeing you… too… Lightningstorm… I hope… WindClan… has been… well,” Springlight retorted, her blue gaze not leaving the sleek calico as she watched her groom the ruffled fur behind her ear. From seeing how agonizingly hollow both Lightningstorm and Twilightstar looked after they arrived, Springlight found herself questioning how horrendously anticlimactic the drama this so-called truce would succumb towards. The last few gatherings had only proved that it wasn’t anything for a truce, only proving there to be more and more drama to unfold as time passed. Secrets that cats kept, murders being spilled, and more fuel to add to the flame as it kept burning away through the dying fields. Springlight’s paws instinctively flexed against the cold stone again, the oriental molly shivering slightly as a chilling breeze tickled down her spine, making her grumble quietly to herself. It may be new-leaf, but the cold weather that came during the late hours of the day didn’t help keep herself warm. It also didn’t help shelter her growing unease about the dramas to occur at the gathering, only further worsening it as she awaited for the gathering to start. Given RiverClan’s lack of attendance towards this gathering, she wouldn't be fairly surprised if they don't bother showing up to this one due to how crippled their leadership standards were. The last time she saw the camp, they had been struggling to keep their cats together from facing defeat - hell, they even had random warriors and apprentices trying to call the whole thing off. Just only proved from how far of a dark path RiverClan has fallen.

Before she could even mention the otter-dwellers' absence, Bumblestar’s voice rang through her ears as the molly declared that RiverClan wouldn't be showing up at the Seastones again and would be starting the gathering off with ThunderClan’s news. Not that Springlight could argue with the fact that this was the second gathering that they hadn't bothered to arrive at all. The most that Springlight could assume was that they were having leadership issues again, and now they were struggling to make it convenient to even bother attending a gathering. It was sad really, knowing that the clan could eventually climb and become a good clan again, but now? That wasn't going to be the case from how much they were struggling at the moment. Springlight rolled her shoulders and listened to Bumblestar start off the meeting, noting all the kits that recently became apprentices and both Daylightwing’s and Sprucejumper’s warrior status. Both of the news wasn't much for the calico to take on, only merely proud of both of the warrior's successes. The short sign of gratitude didn't last long, however, as Bumblestar began to list out the issues that had been occurring near Herondive Hollow that had been explained at the last meeting. The whole occurrence with Spiderthroat and herbs being crushed made her blood boil, herbs had been needed more than ever in case a greencough incident spread throughout the forest and caused minor quarantine to occur within the clan. Something like that wasn’t what Springlight wanted to occur whatsoever; there hadn’t been any drama or occurrences in the medicine den lately so it would worsen everything if something were to happen all of a sudden and some sort of illness takes flight.

Goldenheart’s death was disheartening to hear, to say the least. She already heard it once before, but hearing the death of a clan-mate again only made her stomach curl uncomfortably in its grasp. Hearing a warrior get mutilated and killed in such a horrific way made her skin feel like it was crawling with ants. A whole rush of white noise blasted in her ears, her claws reverberated against the smooth stones to try to appease her inner unease; feeling the haunting fog of Smallsky’s voice whisper amidst the nonsensical taunts of her inner mind. Eyes clutching shut, she tried to peel her mind away from the imaginative thought of Goldenheart’s body turning mangled, bones jutted off at odd angles with slight crunches, almost hearing the feline wailing and quivering as she howled in agony from her untimely death. Bile rose in her throat, nausea swaying around as the corners of her vision grew fuzzy and unclear. Anxiety crippled at the crevices of her heart like sharp talons, the calico using all the force in her body to remain upright and listen through the surging thumping in her ears against the raw validity of cruelty she was listening in on. How can one cat be so authorized to just devour their own kind; to brutally murder and then mutilate the body of one another all out of pure gluttony? Her paws began to hurt from the amount of coercion that was pressed against the stone, her claws aching as they incessantly scraped against its smooth edges, gouging into the surface of the stone. She tried to listen to the rest of what Bumblestar was saying, but her hazy mind felt cloudy and covered by the horrors that invaded her presence. How can StarClan even allow such cats to exist in the world?

Dawnstar was up next, and Springlight found herself breaking out of the internalized prison that had been set up for herself. It wasn’t easy to push through the discomfort swirling the inner depths of her brain, but anything was perceived as possible if it were given the chance. Finally listening to the news of what ShadowClan had to offer, Springlight found herself growing immensely… satisfied by the death of Shadefrost. The tom-cat had been her perpetrator and nearly killed her without any sort of reasoning. His demise had been something that she saw coming eventually, and evidently, he deserved it. The tom-cat seemed to be the type to gloat about any sort of victory, her stomach burning with ire as she thought about how he must’ve bragged about almost killing a ThunderClan medicine cat. Given how nearly dead she had looked at Sunkissed Creek, she wouldn’t be surprised if he had thought he killed her. Spiderthroat killing him was one thing to take off her shoulders, even though the calico felt mixed feelings about the tom-cat. Ever since he became deputy after Foxstep’s failures, Springlight had always felt off about Bumblestar choosing Spiderthroat as ThunderClan deputy. She couldn’t quite put her word into it, but she just felt off with the calico as deputy. But, she didn’t want to explicitly state her inner opinions about him, not wanting to make any opinions that would risk her reputation on the line if they were just false rumors. Other than that, she hadn’t known who Hawkbite was, other than that he was in ShadowClan, but it wasn’t like she wouldn’t hold a grudge against them not trying to crush herbs. It was an idiotic decision to make.

Wanting to ignore the entire section concerning Goldenheart, Springlight’s attention spiked the moment she overheard Dawnstar giving Sunkissed Creek back to ThunderClan. Given the immense amount of trouble that the clan had been causing, Springlight wasn’t certain if this would do any sort of cause for ThunderClan other than the fact that it was an increase in territory. Would they even need Cattail Pond anymore? Brows furrowing, the calico cast an inquisitive glance towards Bumblestar to try to read her expression, to see what she would think of how she would take this seemingly valuable asset of territory. Even with Sunkissed Creek returning rightfully to ThunderClan, the medic couldn’t help but feel her emotions whirl ceremoniously within her gut. She couldn’t find herself trusting the place as much as she used to when she was younger. Ever since the last two bloody battles with ShadowClan, the place left her a painful reminder of the incident where she was nearly brutally murdered at Shadefrost’s paws. Dread poured into her system as she thought about if the grass was still tainted in her blood from where she was lying out there, bleeding out while the cacophony of the battle roared all around her. It was all so long ago, but it was a memory that she couldn’t keep herself at peace with knowing. With it back in ThunderClan’s paws, she knew that she wouldn’t be able to visit the place without the memories coming back at her like rapid fire. She’d avoid it; only send patrols out towards the piece of territory and never go there herself. It was traumatic, and she hadn’t been the type to want to wake up deep-rooted traumas that were buried deep below. Sunkissed Creek was nothing but a blur to her mind.

The remains of ShadowClan’s news was nothing more than the fact that they had new apprentices and a couple of new warriors, nothing too special for the molly to take in. Other than the fact that the other clan shockingly had more apprentices than ThunderClan did at the moment. It wasn’t much, but relatively odd. How many kits were being born per day just to have that many apprentices? It was a question that didn’t need to be answered, nor did she want an answer. The duo of warriors, however, was an achievement, even if she hadn’t known them. Quietly huffing, the calico watched as the colossal feline made her way back to her seat and Twilightstar stepped up, brows furrowing forward as she watched the bristling rage practically come off the feline. The herbalist had never really seen the molly this disgruntled before, only questioning why that may be the case as she began to hear her speak, hearing about their only apprentice that was made recently. Her brief need to search for the apprentice in the crowd was short-lived as Twilightstar began to speak again, mentioning that three RiverClan warriors invaded WindClan’s camp, making her brows furrow quizzically. Was RiverClan really trying to get themselves in more trouble from just being a bunch of arseholes? If they had warriors just waltz into other clans as they owned them, then they were definitely down in the low blue from how they used to be. It wasn’t long before she found out about the real reasons why Fallownose wasn’t around, only making her further angry at the otter-dwellers who caused more trouble than they should have. Deciding to murder a beloved deputy was a big low blow, even for ThunderClan. Maybe RiverClan deserved the beating that WindClan was bringing them.

It seemed to be the end of the gathering, judging from Twilightstar jumping from the leader’s perch and onto the sandy ground below, followed soon by Bumblestar briefly speaking towards Dawnstar about the creek and potentially assisting Twilightstar in beating up RiverClan again if their assistance was required. As much as the herbalist didn’t like the ways of violence, she wouldn’t mind seeing them take in the beating that they deserved. Maybe she’d come across both of the cats who tried to attack both her and Drizzlecloud during the raid and give them the proper beating that they deserved. It was a bit of a stretch to think about, but it was better than nothing. Ears erected up towards Bumblestar after she called that it was time for ThunderClan to head home, nodding briefly before glancing back towards the other medics. “Well… at least… it was… decent… seeing you… lot… I hope… you have… a safe-” her head jerked upwards the moment she was interrupted by a bone-chilling, loud shriek ripping through the air, the herbalist instinctively standing on all four paws to look towards the scene to see what was going on. The familiar red coat of Redhawk caught her eye, alongside Wolfhive, Sparrowpelt, and Skunkstrike instinctively trying to push a seemingly large boulder off the molly. Not good. Flashing a quick, sideways glance towards her fellow medics, the youngest of the ThunderClan medic duo quickly hopped down onto the sand and rushed towards the scene, weaving through felines to truly inspect what had occurred. Riversong’s loud shrieking for the ThunderClan medic duo definitely didn’t help, only further fueling her frustration towards Drizzlecloud’s lack of attendance. Why wasn’t she here when she needed her now?

Gritting her teeth against the cold tickling her spine, the calico whipped her head around to search for ThunderClan warriors willing to go search for elder leaves and cobwebs. Only stars above knew how bad Redhawk’s paw would be once the boulder was off of her, but she wasn’t going to be wasting time just standing around and doing nothing. Blue eyes narrowing, the calico noted out Brackenclaw from the crowd and instinctively gestured for the tom to approach, her eyes focused as she began speaking. “Brackenclaw… go search… around the… nearest… side of… the Seastones… for elder leaves… and cobwebs… and be fast… I am not… wanting to… waste any time… standing here… while Redhawk… is stuck… underneath this… boulder… elder leaves… are usually… attached… to an… elder flower… the flowers are… attached… to elder bushes… which is a… tall stalked plant… with clusters… of white flowers… which is… the elder flowers… collect the leaves… they are broad-looking… and should be… simple to… collect… bring Riversong… with you… and be sure… to collect… a singular… wad of… cobweb...” The medicine cat ordered, gesturing towards the warrior who had called out for her, not paying any more attention to the duo before focusing her attention on the boulder. Without hesitation, the small calico placed her paws on the side of the boulder alongside the trio already pushing and began assisting, mustering her strength to help them push it off Redhawk’s paw as much as they physically could.

[ @Rose @ellie @Alchemist Kitsune @Poprock @Mica @SpiritedWarrior @taillow @SuspiciousMindz @BEAR. @sillycreatur @Lightningpaw666 @Tiabirb @Littlesun0112 (this was a mess, honestly, and only mentioned cats who are involved in the incident! but, in case if i missed anyone, please lmk! ) ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; April 25th, 2024 at 01:50 PM.