Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Myling
Today 04:17 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by alec
Today 04:17 AM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:47 AM
Training Question
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:14 AM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:11 AM

Old April 20th, 2024, 03:33 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable
Default Re: April Gathering

The loud and very soothing sound of Appleberry and Skyfall chatting as they made their way over filled the air.
Appleberry was a scrawny lad for his age, quite short and yet still very optimistic about everything.
Skyfall was extremely large and muscular in appearance, with a voice more gentle than a kit's purr. He was never as aggressive as most large cats, mainly a gentle giant who wanted to help his friends and family.
The two were brothers, and loved to be there for their clan. Appleberry was a lovably kind fellow for his age and particular personality Type; meaning no harm and being a good listener for those who need it.

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; April 20th, 2024 at 03:37 AM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:38 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Now now, so grumpy today Mistlewhisker! Which to be fair, should Riverclan show a hint of their pathetic hides Crowtooth would be too but he was forcing himself mellow for now in the sake of not being intolerable to be around. So little miss morose here should do the same.

"I do concur they are the worst wee beasties an' Ive seen a lotta beasties. Theyre just so endless an'.... wriggly. Dunno why but that they dont move right somehow makes all the bitin' an' such worse."
The tom shuttered a bit theatrically, though he was genuinely disturbed by those freakish little beasts. It was an odd feeling.

"Fer yer information the patrol aint said much. Most o' the cats on that patrol were among the first group ta encounter the creatures so ta get all prideful about yer situation would be hypocritical.

Good ta hear though, I feel neither o' us are anywhere near bein' done wit' those thin's"
Did Twilightstar pitch her idea of teaming up against the mink to shadowclan yet? If the mink were getting belligerent with their allies as well a joint attack would be unquestioned even by those reluctant to the team up, however the tom wasnt going to let that plan be known until his leader did.

Crowtooth didnt further comment on Dawnstars state, figuring by Mistlewhiskers reaction it'd only result in her being grumpy, and instead let out a dramatic wistful sight at the thought of a nap. One honestly sounded wonderful right now, sure he could handle late nights but after all the chaos of late a gathering was just so.... draining.
Yeah Crowtooth was flopping, large body thumping onto the sand with a low groan as he wiggled a bit, getting comfortable as he mused "Huh the sand 's more comfortable then I'd thought itd be. Bet I'll be shakin' it outta my pelt fer days though."

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 39 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Crowtooth might have thought Mistlewhisker's gruff and apathetic nature was her being grumpy, and if she were any other cat, he might have been right. But this, for Mistlewhisker, was pretty much baseline. She did smirk at his description of minks as "wriggly", since yeah, that about summed it up.

The reassurance about the patrol meant very little to her, but if the tom insisted they weren't hypocrites, she wouldn't argue. She was certain she had seen some self-righteous smirks from some of them. Regardless, they had helped manage an unmanageable situation, and Mistlewhisker would be begrudgingly grateful for that. Her own pride was not big enough to prevent her from that.

Crowtooth's next action had Mistlewhisker turning her head to look at him head-on, a flicker of surprise alighting in her gaze. Oh stars, not him too! First Hawkbite rolling over and tapping her with his paws like he had bees in his brain, and now Crowtooth flopping over into the sand! Why was everyone so.... relaxed around her??? It was something Mistlewhisker was very unused to. She was frightening! She was an enforcer who had proven she was lethal to both cats and predators alike.

But... the sand did look comfortable. No, no she had no interest in getting her pelt all sandy and dragging that sand back to the fox pelt in her nest. Then she would be picking sand out of it for moons. She merely brought a paw up to her face, running it over her missing eye's socket in a self-soothing motion. "Sand is the worst." She muttered in agreement. "It's rough and coarse... and it gets everywhere."

Dawnstar stepped forward, and Mistlewhisker shot to attention. Her leader's announcements were expected in response to Bumblestar's, though Mistlewhisker was still irked at the idea of a cannibal living in their clan. She would have to keep her eye out for anyone acting suspiciously. Ah, and then the announcement of giving over Sunkissed Creek. Mistlewhisker remained still and appeared unbothered, but inside she was lashing her tail furiously. Her clanmates were so pathetic Dawnstar had given away territory to punish them. Had called off the raid on ThunderClan. Seemed to be done with ThunderClan all together. The enforcer swept her tail over her paws once Dawnstar was done, awaiting Twilightstar's report.

In the mean time, she looked back at Crowtooth. She had noticed Fallownose's absence, and it seemed everyone else had too. She wondered what happened. But she would not bring it up, lest Crowtooth think she was prying for information. Because she absolutely would have been. Instead, she peered at him curiously. "The minks," She began. "They came from the tunnels under WindClan territory, right?" She was curious as to what WindClan would do, should the minks simply retreat back to their burrows. "Do you have plans to flush them out?" Surely it was a security risk to let them continue to live under the territory... unless they already thought of that? Possible strategies and scenarios were already running at light speed through her brain, and her tail flicked a few times, almost out of... excitement?
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; April 21st, 2024 at 10:41 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 02:52 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Tired

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 23 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Yippie!! A Gathering! Flashfeather hasn't been to a gathering since... He couldn't remember how long. The cream and gray tom happily trotted into the Seastones, following Twilightstar. He paused and looked around. He was hesitant of the other clans, but who knows? He might be able to make a friend or two.

[OPEN]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 20th, 2024, 08:47 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The scowl set deeply upon his features, Silverlark wasn't aware of his surroundings. Not especially. He wasn't a fan of anything that was going on in this gathering, and the sooner they could get out of this place, the better. Even in his mental lapse, however, the young enforcer could feel the collision, his glare turning swiftly towards the perpetrator. It didn't take him long to recognize the dark pelt, however. Nor the high pitched voice. As quickly as he had turned, his frown changed, morphing into his more usual, happy go lucky smile. A snort and a chortle escaped the tom at Mirepaw's declaration of him being home, his thick tail tapping gleefully on the ground.

"Yep yep, I'm home. Mmmhmm. Well... Not home home. That would be so strange, ya know? Like, how are you a whole swamp? Would be so cool though. Big cat! Like, big big! Super big. Could stomp down on all dangers super quick. Keep ShadowClan safe, heh heh," the tom chirped, a booming laughter escaping him after his small ramble, the image of himself rolling around like a giant ball of cat around the forest squishing minks and ThunderClanners amusing him greatly.

"Oh! Oh! But silly silly! Yous meant my name. Oops! Name's Silverlark, mmmhmmm. I used to be a paw by the name of Mouse, but then? Then Dawnstar? She thought I didn't look much like a mouse no more, ya dig? Got me a whole new name when I became a warrior, yep. But I knows yous parents, oh yes. Good cats, good cats. Good parents, yeah?" the silver throated tom asked, rounded ears perked up as he gave the apprentice an expecting, chipper grin, his attention so wholly on Mirepaw he forgot to pay attention to the leaders as they spoke.

Things weren't all that good between him and Lostspark no more. Nope. She didn't like him anymore. But! She had been a great auntie when she had loved him. Before she had tossed him away. But that had been his fault! He must have done something, because Lostspark was a great cat! He was sure Mirepaw was very lucky to have both Lostspark and Darkydark as her mum and pops.

@taillow [Mirepaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Ah great.

He'd been called out.

Hawkbite pinned his ears flat to his skull as Dawnstar apologized for his mishap. The mistake was put on blast, but he was glad the deputy thought he was dead. If it weren't for his comatose state, he might've actually been dead. The warning glare shot at him was noticed, too. He only averted his gaze for a moment to process while his pelt burned with shame. When Dawnstar moved on to the next topic, his gaze would lift back to look between the leaders.

Was he really sorry, though?
Nope.

If given permission to raid the border again, he'd gladly crumple some more herbs.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 20th, 2024 at 09:40 PM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 10:04 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 40/100

Gracklepaw wasn’t paying attention when the clumsy small apprentice came stumbling into his. The tall black tom turned to his side and blinked in surprise at the sight of an orange tabby clumsily bumping into him. He blinked once, then blinked again. He didn’t mind much. It was probably just an accident. “Woah! You okay there?” He asked, flicking his tail and offering a friendly grin.

He watched with an impressed look as the cat hopped right back up onto his feet energetically. “You’re from WindyClan?” He asked, tilting his head. He’d never met a WindClan cat before, but from what he’d learned throughout the last Gathering and these Clan meetings, WindyClan and ShadowClan had an alliance. That meant that they were good. If Dawnstar liked them, then he trusted her judgement.

“Well, Lightningpaw, I’m from ShadowClan, and my names Gracklepaw. That’s why I smell all marshy and stuff. It takes time to get used to. I couldn’t stand the smell at first either, but now I reek of it.” He joked with a lighthearted laugh. “I used to be a loner, you know?”

He seemed to like to talk a lot, and didn’t give Lightningpaw much room to respond from how he rambled on about every topic that came to mind. “So, is this your first Gathering? It can be pretty overwhelming. This is my second Gathering, by the way.”

. . .

@Lightningpaw666 - im so so sorry for the late reply! this got completely lost in my quotes section

. . .

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!

Last edited by chickadee; April 21st, 2024 at 10:04 PM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 10:19 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Chatty

"It's not Windyclan it's Windclan!" Lightningpaw would make a point to correct Gracklepaw. "Shadowclan huh? What's it like there?" Lightningpaw asked with round eyes curious what it was like in another clan.

@chikadee Your good! I am glad you replied. :3
Old April 21st, 2024, 10:24 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 23 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Yippie!! A Gathering! Flashfeather hasn't been to a gathering since... He couldn't remember how long. The cream and gray tom happily trotted into the Seastones, following Twilightstar. He paused and looked around. He was hesitant of the other clans, but who knows? He might be able to make a friend or two.

[OPEN]
Doeflame

She was a bit late for the gathering, but Doeflame was never known for being punctual. Weaving her way through the crowd, the warrior saw a cat who didn't look like a total grump, and walked over to him. "Hey," Doeflame said cheerily. The tom was from WindClan, who they were allied with, but even if he had been from ThunderClan or RiverClan she would have still been friendly with him. It was just this way he was less likely to growl at her. "What's your name? I'm Doeflame."
Old April 21st, 2024, 10:52 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 39 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Crowtooth might have thought Mistlewhisker's gruff and apathetic nature was her being grumpy, and if she were any other cat, he might have been right. But this, for Mistlewhisker, was pretty much baseline. She did smirk at his description of minks as "wriggly", since yeah, that about summed it up.

The reassurance about the patrol meant very little to her, but if the tom insisted they weren't hypocrites, she wouldn't argue. She was certain she had seen some self-righteous smirks from some of them. Regardless, they had helped manage an unmanageable situation, and Mistlewhisker would be begrudgingly grateful for that. Her own pride was not big enough to prevent her from that.

Crowtooth's next action had Mistlewhisker turning her head to look at him head-on, a flicker of surprise alighting in her gaze. Oh stars, not him too! First Hawkbite rolling over and tapping her with his paws like he had bees in his brain, and now Crowtooth flopping over into the sand! Why was everyone so.... relaxed around her??? It was something Mistlewhisker was very unused to. She was frightening! She was an enforcer who had proven she was lethal to both cats and predators alike.

But... the sand did look comfortable. No, no she had no interest in getting her pelt all sandy and dragging that sand back to the fox pelt in her nest. Then she would be picking sand out of it for moons. She merely brought a paw up to her face, running it over her missing eye's socket in a self-soothing motion. "Sand is the worst." She muttered in agreement. "It's rough and coarse... and it gets everywhere."

Dawnstar stepped forward, and Mistlewhisker shot to attention. Her leader's announcements were expected in response to Bumblestar's, though Mistlewhisker was still irked at the idea of a cannibal living in their clan. She would have to keep her eye out for anyone acting suspiciously. Ah, and then the announcement of giving over Sunkissed Creek. Mistlewhisker remained still and appeared unbothered, but inside she was lashing her tail furiously. Her clanmates were so pathetic Dawnstar had given away territory to punish them. Had called off the raid on ThunderClan. Seemed to be done with ThunderClan all together. The enforcer swept her tail over her paws once Dawnstar was done, awaiting Twilightstar's report.

In the mean time, she looked back at Crowtooth. She had noticed Fallownose's absence, and it seemed everyone else had too. She wondered what happened. But she would not bring it up, lest Crowtooth think she was prying for information. Because she absolutely would have been. Instead, she peered at him curiously. "The minks," She began. "They came from the tunnels under WindClan territory, right?" She was curious as to what WindClan would do, should the minks simply retreat back to their burrows. "Do you have plans to flush them out?" Surely it was a security risk to let them continue to live under the territory... unless they already thought of that? Possible strategies and scenarios were already running at light speed through her brain, and her tail flicked a few times, almost out of... excitement?

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Mistlewhisker didnt seem all that impressed by his flopping but that was really on her, he was comfy and confident this gathering wouldnt become a fight so just scrunched his muzzle up, befuddled at her odd choice of words (even as Rani wanted to hit Mica upside the head for it). "Suppose 't itches but I didnt think ya had much sand in shadowclan. Personally I hate clay more, that stuff matts in yer fur an' will dry to be as hard as a rock." Crowtooth had tunneled through his share of clay and every time there was just no grooming it out so it always forced him to take a small soak in the river to loosen it.

Which sucked and- oop shadowclan announcements.

Blah blah, Bumblestar was being a braggart but not getting her facts straight, blah, denial of the cannibalism thing even though Shadowclan had a track record of it, blah blah holy cow Dawnstar was just giving up land?!?
No wonder she was furious.

Now normally the tom would be curious about the sheer number of apprentices but right now he was a bit distracted gawking at the queen of mean on the seastone, eyes bugging. It didnt make sense, Dawnstar did not just let things go, especially with fights still ongoing as the smallest leaders complaints showed. So what.... A tail tip curled as his thoughts ran wild, trying to put things together.
This act didnt make sense with the molly and the tunneler doubted she was giving up but.... She would happily trick another clan into thinking so so she could get the upper hand behind their back.

But that she needed to meant that shadowclan was in worse straights then she was letting on as there was no way she'd resort to looking weak otherwise. So what couldve caused this? A deputy not shaping up wasnt enough and the tom could admit that maybe the mink played a part, but that wasnt it and the tom could bet there was internal issues he couldnt guess at too. It was an odd thought, that shadowclan wasnt the 'strongest' clan in the forest and now couldnt properly deal with thunderclan due to their issues and even drew an involuntarily muttered "Well her fury makes sense now. Even 'f I doubt yall are gonna let them keep 't forever thats gotta sting ta have ta do." and a sigh of "When the hell did thunderclan grow ta be such a big pain in the hide...."

Still the tom wasnt really aiming these words at Mistlewhisker however and instead froze for a split second at her next words. He managed to keep that gut reaction of fear and fury at his domain even mentioned by a rat (even if she was a decent one). No, no, it was only natural she'd ask given their new shared issue and so the split second of locked posture was gone like the gentle wind he'd summoned as a distraction, and the calm and lazy cat was back and answering without issue.
"Yer correct, little beasties have been poppin' up from nowhere using the very land under our paws. No clue how they got there but they should scatter once they aint got numbers on their side, they aint brave critters from what I can tell." Just persistent and annoying. As for the flushing thing Crowtooth honestly didnt know but shouldnt he given the tunnels were his tasking? Hmmm, he'd ask when they got back to camp. "Dunno about the plan sadly, been distracted by... Bigger issues. Im sure yall hear about that in time. Got any ideas though, I swear Ive been dreamin' about methods ta kill them, we can swap."
Old April 21st, 2024, 11:08 PM
Oat milk drinker

It was nice to hear Briarsplash speake to him again, in a short time he was already used to her tone so it didn't phase him, even if she spoke harshly. He gave a toothy grin at her and mewed. "No, next time I hope it's just usual skirmishes we report on!" He chuckled at his own words, already forgetting why he had gotten so serious before. With Bumblestar announcing the conflict with Shadowclan that weighed so heavy on his mind, he no longer felt that pressure on him.

"Let's hope Windclan doesn't have anything crazy to add, I don't think my heart could take it!" He mewed, mostly because he could feel himself getting tired and thinking about his nest back home. Which made the large tom yawn loudly. "Sorry I'm usually asleep by now."

@SentimentalSquid