by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 05:42 PM
finding our way home
Last post by Tallstar
Today 05:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 21st, 2023, 10:27 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Rugged Range

Tigerpool, Rabbitkit, Blossomkit and Wishkit sat.

Sparrowkit sat.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old September 23rd, 2023, 05:05 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

@Abyssopelagic - @Demini - Hunting links: Mine, Demimi's
Troutstone padded in, tail flicking back and forth, three mice and a blackbird hanging from his jaws. He came over to Sedgestorm him their catches. "Here you go! Though we may be a little late, I don't think anyone starved," he mewed with a smile.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old September 23rd, 2023, 10:14 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  KoiViolet - Female She/Her - pale orange and light gray splotched molly with light-blue eyes. Purrks - The Collector - Herbal Knowledge t1 - Chamomile, Goldenrod, Borage ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

KoiViolet is wrapping her tail around her paws, wondering how beautiful the rest of the world is.

Graytail sits and ponders why her life is so cursed.

Both open, man being grounded sucks//

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old September 24th, 2023, 01:21 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Crowstorm
@Sklee || @Estelle
T^T realized it was the 21'st not the 22n'd I'm sorry ab that delay

The tabby raised his head as the two came back with quite the haul of Cobwebs. Surely this would do wonders for those who were healing. Looking at the apprentice the tom nodded his head, and made his way back towards where their camp was. A good enough load for the time being, they could always stock up more later.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 24th, 2023, 04:19 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon~ View Post

═════☽☆☾═════
Silverpaw

•He/Him•Loyal•Brave•⁹Moons•

Silverpaw followed the patrol, heading back. He was limping , walking only on three paws, the fourth one being covered in cobweb.
He approached Gingerfrost.
"Here is the cobweb." (+ 1 messy cobweb)
<─────▪︎☆▪︎─────>
@roo! @Ladybug @Beamheart @Estelle

Silverpaw was first to approach, just in time. Gingerfrost gave a nod, carefully taking over the cobwebs to give to Sedgestorm or Stonepaw.
"Where's the rest of your patrol?"
He inquired with a raise of his brows.

[ @Ladiebugg @Beamheart @roo! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
@Abyssopelagic - @Demini - Hunting links: Mine, Demimi's
Troutstone padded in, tail flicking back and forth, three mice and a blackbird hanging from his jaws. He came over to Sedgestorm him their catches. "Here you go! Though we may be a little late, I don't think anyone starved," he mewed with a smile.

Ah, there they finally were. He hadn't seen sign of Charredstone in... Well, quite some time, at least the rest of the patrol had enough sense to come report. Seeing the catches, he gave a nod.
"Good. Watch the time next time, however, I'd rather you be on time."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Crowstorm
@Sklee || @Estelle
T^T realized it was the 21'st not the 22n'd I'm sorry ab that delay

The tabby raised his head as the two came back with quite the haul of Cobwebs. Surely this would do wonders for those who were healing. Looking at the apprentice the tom nodded his head, and made his way back towards where their camp was. A good enough load for the time being, they could always stock up more later.

Another patrol reporting back late, and without any words, but a good haul of cobwebs nonetheless. You know, maybe he'd let it slide this time given the circumstances - maybe. He wasn't going to leave it without a certain word or two though.
"You can bring it to Stonepaw or Sedgstorm" (since in this timeline they were still handling the healing, but realistically, it would likely be Crowstorm using these cobwebs now) "Though next time try to be more punctual."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Snowyfeathr View Post
Hollytail followed "We found plenty of the herb Gingerfrost" He said, dropping the herb.

@Estelle @Ladiebugg @Caspian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Fogfall returned with her patrol, carrying the herbs with them

@Estelle @Ladiebugg @Spooky Snowyfeathr

One of the few reporting back on time, Gingerfrost gave a nod at their finds, gathering them together to go bring to whoever was using them then dismissing the pair with a nod.

[ moving this here as this takes place before the move :0 ]

Old September 24th, 2023, 09:32 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Silverpaw was first to approach, just in time. Gingerfrost gave a nod, carefully taking over the cobwebs to give to Sedgestorm or Stonepaw.
"Where's the rest of your patrol?"
He inquired with a raise of his brows.

[ @Ladiebugg @Beamheart @roo! ]

Ah, there they finally were. He hadn't seen sign of Charredstone in... Well, quite some time, at least the rest of the patrol had enough sense to come report. Seeing the catches, he gave a nod.
"Good. Watch the time next time, however, I'd rather you be on time."

Another patrol reporting back late, and without any words, but a good haul of cobwebs nonetheless. You know, maybe he'd let it slide this time given the circumstances - maybe. He wasn't going to leave it without a certain word or two though.
"You can bring it to Stonepaw or Sedgstorm" (since in this timeline they were still handling the healing, but realistically, it would likely be Crowstorm using these cobwebs now) "Though next time try to be more punctual."

One of the few reporting back on time, Gingerfrost gave a nod at their finds, gathering them together to go bring to whoever was using them then dismissing the pair with a nod.

[ moving this here as this takes place before the move :0 ]

(I'm assuming this is IvoryNight's patrol)

IvoryNight padded over, cobweb on his paw and moss in his jaw and nodded to GingerFrost.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old September 25th, 2023, 05:26 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

(I'm assuming this is IvoryNight's patrol)

IvoryNight padded over, cobweb on his paw and moss in his jaw and nodded to GingerFrost.

Finally spotting Ivorynight, the patrol leader, Gingerfrost gave a nod. He waited a few moments to hear of any issues but none were mentioned, so he assumed the patrol went fine.

Old September 25th, 2023, 07:47 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@vampire
@dino.

Roseraven kept hey ears perched high and rotating for any suspicious noises. She hadn't noticed the crows in the trees, mostly because she was used to them following her around everywhere she went. That was normal. Other than that, nothing to note.

Her voice lowered to a whisper.
"Do you think this is something that was ordered? If not, perhaps out revenge can be explained to whoever is in charge right now without provoking retaliation. Or at least we should mention it at the Gathering." Roseraven knew there was no persuading Bumblestar from not fighting and likely killing whoever did this. But maybe she'd see reason in talking it out.
"I dunno. Either way, I'm done bringing things up to RiverClan at Gatherings. All they've ever done is mock 'n dismiss us," Bumblestar muttered over her shoulder. "They don't talk. Not gonna waste my time 'n breath on deaf ears."

From the oddly open plains, she traced the scent up through rocky terrain. She led Roseraven past the remnants of what she assumed to be some makeshift camp; least, that's what it looked like. But it smelled like RiverClan, and the scent was stronger from there, distinctly RiverClan, and carved a clear path.

It wasn't hard to figure out where they had gone from there. The scent curved generally back in the direction she had walked with her companion (not sure when she had lost Ghostwhisperer), toward the other edge of the Range.

Bumblestar twitched an ear and sniffed, casting Roseraven a sideways glance. "C'mon, let's go. We'll roll in something to mask our scent before we head back to camp, don't wanna make the same mistake they did."

She turned to head back to her own territory with a lash of her tail, not sparing the space behind her so much as another glance.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old September 26th, 2023, 05:18 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
"I dunno. Either way, I'm done bringing things up to RiverClan at Gatherings. All they've ever done is mock 'n dismiss us," Bumblestar muttered over her shoulder. "They don't talk. Not gonna waste my time 'n breath on deaf ears."

From the oddly open plains, she traced the scent up through rocky terrain. She led Roseraven past the remnants of what she assumed to be some makeshift camp; least, that's what it looked like. But it smelled like RiverClan, and the scent was stronger from there, distinctly RiverClan, and carved a clear path.

It wasn't hard to figure out where they had gone from there. The scent curved generally back in the direction she had walked with her companion (not sure when she had lost Ghostwhisperer), toward the other edge of the Range.

Bumblestar twitched an ear and sniffed, casting Roseraven a sideways glance. "C'mon, let's go. We'll roll in something to mask our scent before we head back to camp, don't wanna make the same mistake they did."

She turned to head back to her own territory with a lash of her tail, not sparing the space behind her so much as another glance.
Roseraven's brows furrowed.
"It's not about bringing it up with RiverClan. It's about the other clans knowing we're justified and not accusing us of acting hostile for no reason." she said quietly, deciding not to push much further. Roseraven wasn't all that old, but she felt like a big truth about clan life was that 90% of the conflict happened due to misunderstandings. She wanted to avoid more war. She was also tempted to check on how the medicine cats were handling the poison, but she didn't want to insult them.

The story warrior followed the leader silently. She managed to impale her taw on a sharp twig but barely let out more than a hiss before tugging out a large splinter and limping on.
"Isn't RiverClan going to smell that we've been here?"

Last edited by Shade.; September 26th, 2023 at 05:19 AM.
Old September 27th, 2023, 06:22 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Dapplewing was just chillin'. This home-boy is real sad. Depresso, even.

[ Activity post, closed ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Closed Thread