Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by korok
Today 08:01 AM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:00 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 08:00 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 07:58 AM
Reliving the Days
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:55 AM

Old June 9th, 2024, 02:20 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default finding our way home

This roleplay is protected from high rank intervention by the Under Their Nose perk.

Fadingstar ran as fast as he could, trying to make his way in the direction of the abandoned Twoleg den. The scents around him were overwhelming; RiverClan cats everywhere mixing with the sickening scents of the other Clans, on top of all the scents the forest already held.

The blood was flowing intensely enough from his gash that at this point even wiping it away wasn't helping much; and he didn't want to have to keep stopping to do so.

Between all of the scents around him and his inability to see, the leader quickly became turned around and lost. He didn't feel the terrain under his paws begin to grow somewhat rockier, signaling that he was going in the right direction. Rather, he continued to feel only soft grass beneath his paws.

Eventually, he resigned to the fact that he wasn't heading the right way; if he was, he would've been there by now. He had to be heading deeper into RiverClan territory, then; a dangerous thing considering what was going on.

Looking around, he tried to calm his racing mind enough to think. If it were just him, he might feel calmer, but the kit in his jaws made him more panicky. On top of that, the longer he was out here, the longer he had to go without knowing if his kin and Eaglepaw were safe.

Maybe he should turn around? Heading back the way he came was risky, but he might run into a RiverClan cat who could help him find his way.

It was the only option. If he continued in the direction he was going, there was no telling where he'd end up.

So, the leader turned around. He tried to keep a brisk pace, not wanting to waste time.

He hadn't gone very far when an alarming scent slammed into his scent glands. This one was stronger than any other scent around him, suggesting that it was very, very close. He froze.

Fox!

His blood ran ice cold. His vision was covered by a thick red curtain by this point; he could barely distinguish what was right in front of his paws. There was no way in hell, especially with a kit in tow, that he could fight and win against a fox. Foxes were fast; outrunning it, especially given that he was beginning to feel light-headed and dizzy from blood loss, was likely out of the question.

What can I do!?

[ Okay so here's how this is going to work! Estelle, you can post if you want but you definitely don't need to.

There won't be a posting order here. If you've been tagged (excluding Estelle), it's because you expressed an interest in having your cat help Fading and defect to RiverClan. I'm assuming that all of you are planning on doing that; if for some reason you intend on having your cat double-cross him and attack him, I'd rather you not

Everyone will have 48 hours to post. I'll bump everyone once after 24 hours have passed. If you haven't posted after two days, you'll be dropped from the roleplay and it will move on without you. I apologize for how rushed this has to be, but we're working on a tight deadline here.

Remember that your cats will not be fighting this fox! Once they show up, the fox will be fleeing in my next post. You're welcome to have your cat hiss and snarl or whatever at the fox, just please don't attack it. I want this roleplay to be super quick and easy. If you have any questions, please drop them my way! ]
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 9th, 2024, 05:37 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: finding our way home

RUSSETHOWL
He/Him - 18 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior
A large russet tom with green eyes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A wolf of great power hides within me, wanting out.
Every day it gets worse, the anger and malice filling me up.
Darkness consumes me, and it only makes the wolf stronger.
One day, It will be freed. A force of nature. That day, you will loose Russethowl"

As Russethowl bounded out of RiverClan camp, the scent of Fadingsun loomed. And something else - a fox. This was not good. The russet warrior ran as fast as he could in the fox's direction, anger surging through him. It wasn't long ago his clan was injured by these things, and caused a demotion of a deputy for his recklessness. Who knows, it could wander to ThunderClan for all he knew! Russethowl burst through the bushes, his large frame trembling with anger. "HEY! YOU! STUPID FLEABAG FOX! GO ON, GET OUT OF HERE! GET!" the warrior snarled, baring his teeth. He glanced to Fadingsun, noticing the kit he was carrying. Even more of a reason this fox needed to go. Sure, he kinda hated the fishes, but what if the kit got hurt!? That wouldn't happen. Not on Russethowl's watch. The large tom puffed up his fur, making him seem much bigger then he already was.

[ @occultation - Fadingsun ]
[Apologies for how bad this post is !!]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 9th, 2024, 06:28 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

SPIRALTAIL-25 Moons-WINDCLAN

Appearance-Fluffy brown Tom with a striped tail

Spiraltail dashed through the forest, his fluffy brown fur streaked with blood from a fierce fight with a RiverClan warrior. His striped tail whipped anxiously as he navigated the underbrush, the pungent scent of unfamiliar cats and distant shouting grabbing his attention. His heart raced—was that a fox he heard?

He waited a moment he knew time was crucial but he would be better at scaring it off so, Spiraltail burst onto the scene, eyes blazing as he confronted the menacing fox. “Get out of here!” he roared, his voice a commanding growl. The fox, startled by the fierce WindClan warrior, quickly retreated into the undergrowth.

Spiraltail took a deep breath, his gaze shifting to the other cats present. To his astonishment, one of them was FadingSun, a RiverClan leader. The sight of the kit huddling close to FadingSun immediately drew his concern. The kit looked bedraggled and frightened, their fur clumped with dirt.

"Hey, are you alright?" Spiraltail asked, his tone softening as he approached. “You don’t look so good.” He turned his attention to FadingSun, his eyes reflecting genuine worry. “I’m Spiraltail from WindClan. Let me help.” He moved closer, prepared to offer aid and ensure both FadingSun and the kit were safe and cared for

Tags @occultation
@Bean

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; August 28th, 2024 at 09:50 PM.
Old June 10th, 2024, 10:53 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

FrostGnash
The Elder Warrior Had Left Camp For A Walk. But Now She Was Running Towards FadingStar, And Shooing Away A Fox. GO! GET! GET OUTTA 'ERE, MANGY FLEABAG! She Hissed, Running Up And Placing Herself Between The Others. She Turned To FadingStar After It Had Gone Off Past Her View. No Cat Deserves That Death. Are You Alright FadingStar? The ThunderClan Warrior Asked.
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! No Name, Were Renaming It. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; June 11th, 2024 at 12:15 PM.
Old June 11th, 2024, 03:34 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Just as it seemed that he may have no choice but to try to run, WindClan and ThunderClan scent hit him. The sound of pawsteps thundering towards him had his heart racing even faster (if that was somehow possible).

Unsheathing his claws, Fadingstar prepared to stand his ground. Maybe he could buy time for Dovekit to escape, before these deranged killers-

Wait.

As the ThunderClan and WindClan warriors surrounded him and began hissing and snarling, he realized with a start that their anger was directed at the fox, not at him.

Confusion quickly replaced most of his fear. He was aware of the sound of paws scampering away - likely the fox - but his focus was on the odd situation at paw. Why would three enemy warriors help him? They had no reason to care about him, or about a fox on RiverClan territory.

Then, suddenly, two of the cats started asking him if he was alright. There seemed to be genuine concern in their voice.

If these cats had helped him, and were now genuinely concerned about his well-being... it had to either be a trap, or ThunderClan and WindClan had some defectors on their paws.

Fear and a growing sense of paranoia regarding the other Clans had Fadingstar listening closely for sounds of other Clan cats approaching. A couple of moments passed, and he heard nothing to indicate that anyone else was around. If this was a trap, surely they would've attacked him by now.

Besides, if these three cats wanted him dead, they could easily overwhelm him now and end his life. Even if he had his nine lives, they could simply wait here and finish each of them off one by one; nobody from RiverClan was coming to help him. Nobody even knew where he was.

So, then, he surmised, these cats must actually be genuine in their intent to help him. Carefully setting Dovekit down and trying to ignore the dizziness in his mind, he said, "I'm surviving. I'm... I'm not really sure why you're here, or why you're helping me, but... thank you.

"I don't know if you're here to try to defect to my Clan or what, but I'm not sure why else you'd bother helping me. Maybe you just don't want to see RiverClan lose another leader, I don't know. But..."

He paused. It was a risk, offering them any place in RiverClan. But his mind couldn't deduce a malicious reason for these cats to be here as they were that made sense, so he settled on his decision. "If you are here to leave your Clans and join RiverClan, you're welcome. Dovekit and I would be dead without the three of you, surely. I... I'll need help navigating my way to where our Clan is congregating. If we head in the direction of Rugged Range- the cliffs, we should start to find other RiverClan cats heading for the meeting spot. If we follow them, we'll find our way."

Fadingstar leaned down to pick Dovekit back up. Before he did, he added, "And if you're not here to join, you ought to be on your way. If your leaders catch you here, I'm sure you're as good as dead."

With that, he picked up Dovekit and waited to see what the other warriors would do.

[ You guys are free to post again with your cats confirming that they'll join RC if you want, but this is the last post I'll be making with Fading! You've all expressed that you're looking to have your cats join RC, so as planned your cats will help Fading find the abandoned den off-screen. I'll make a post on the evac thread shortly; you three may now submit your cats to the allegiances! Make sure you make a post with your cat on the evac thread by 11:59 PM Eastern tomorrow, June 12 or your cat will be treated as missing! ]
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 11th, 2024, 03:41 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

FrostGnash
She Sighed. BumbleStar Will Have My Head If I Go Back, So I'll Be Joining RiverClan. RiverClan Has A -Do t Tell BumbleStar I Said This - More Mentally Stable Leader. She Half Laughed, Half Coughed. StarClan, Her Age Was Catching Up To Her. We Can Get You There, I Believe. She Smiled.
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! No Name, Were Renaming It. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old June 11th, 2024, 03:44 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

RUSSETHOWL
He/Him - 18 Moons - RiverClan Warrior
A large russet tom with green eyes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A wolf of great power hides within me, wanting out.
Every day it gets worse, the anger and malice filling me up.
Darkness consumes me, and it only makes the wolf stronger.
One day, It will be freed. A force of nature. That day, you will loose Russethowl"

To the warrior’s surprise, two other cats showed up to help Fadin. Russethowl didn’t bother asking if the leader was okay, the other two could do that. Then, Fadingsun made an offer. To join RiverClan. The large russet cat flicked his ear, thinking for a moment before responding. “I have always been loyal to ThunderClan. However, today was not a day where I was loyal. Bumblestar have done many wrongs and I have not questioned her, but driving out an entire clan is taking it too far. They are rogues in my mind now. So yes, Fadingsub. I will join RiverClan as a warrior. The other clans have drawn the line, and RiverClan is my home now," he spoke, choosing his words wisely. "Alright, now let's get you back to your clan. And the kit, too." he said, glancing to the kit that his new leader was accompanying.

[ @occultation - Fadingsun ]
[Apologies for how bad this post is !!]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 11th, 2024, 05:39 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Spiraltail-Windclan-25 moons

Spiraltail nodded “I don’t agree with how twilight star got all the clans to gang up on yours and well to be quite Frank it wasn’t fair to your clan or you I would like to join you on your journey
@occultation

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon