Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Midnightpaw ♥︎ SC App ♥︎ 10 Moons ♥︎ Non-Binary
They/Them (Afab) ♥︎ Mentor:: Redleaf ♥︎ Bi
♥︎ Open/Activity Post
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Midnightpaw sat in the clearing, their tail swishing behind them against the ground, causing dirt to stir up. They looked up at the night sky, memorized by the beauty of the stars, well the stars they could see through the tree branches that surrounded the camp. Midnightpaw decided to stay out in the clearing a bit longer before heading towards the apprentice den.

Tigerpelt (TC) ♡ Petalkit (SC)♡ Midnightpaw (SC) ♡ Patchkit (RC) ♡ Mistypaw (WC)

Stone/Shadow (Rouge) ♡ Cherry (Outsider) ♡ Cherryheart (MC) ♡ Shadowfall (VC) ♡ Ravenweb (VC)
Old Yesterday, 02:23 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

☆*:.。..。.:*☆

☆*: .。. o Duskpaw o .。.:*☆

☆*: .。. o The Blind, The Broken, The Forgiving o .。.:*☆
❧ Shadowclan Apprentice
Snakes and sinners, smoke and mirrors
But why am I the one that has to pay?

She was just trying to enjoy the final days of the warm sun. Why. Why. Why was she here? The voice was so, so different. But the scent was the same. The same as the calm, peaceful days in the nursery. Oh how Duskpaw missed those days.

"I don't know why the hell you're here, Hawkkit, but i don't give a damn what you have to say. Not after you left me to suffer. Alone."

She spat at her sister's name, a bitter insult. She got to her paws, ears pinned. Duskpaw knew far better than to try anything. But if Hawkpaw tried something, she sure as hell would make sure it was in full view of onlookers. Just so her name would be cleared.

- @Starphobia ANGST!!

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.
Old Yesterday, 04:16 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

❧ Shadowclan Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
duskpaws reaction differing from what he knew from himself did little to throw him off course at first, he was even open to overlook the accusation of lying to her for the sake of calming her down. "if you calm down we can think about a solution" the medicine cat offered, continuing to offer the repetitive sound of calm breathing. besides sobbing and heavy rapid breathing from duskpaw, rookfire couldnt really guess much about her situation at all. he had no idea why she was even scream-crying in the first place and had approached her primarily in order to get her to stop making a scene and maybe move her feelings to the privacy of the medicine den or out of camp for a chat.

patience slowly but surely dwindling, his demeanor changed rapidly from trying to calm her with calm lilting words to more harsh tones and body language, finally reaching back to address the 'dont spew lies to me'. it wasnt necesarrily because he was mad or he had run out of patience, it was because he was getting upset with her unresponsive sympathy seeking behaviour, if she could scream at him she could very much talk to him like the adult she was supposed to be. "alright listen up, do not speak to me like that, youre far too old to act like a kit throwing a fit. its alright to be hurt by stuff, but it wont get better if youre just wailing about how unfair everythin' is, get off your ass and work for the change ya want ta' see happen." he rattled off, bits of venom snaking into his otherwise relatively calm yet sharp edged words. dramatically rolling his eyes at her mention of 'only having dawny left'.
"i doubt dawnstar would think very highly of you screamin' at one of her medicine cats. get a grip and maybe you'll earn someone elses affection." he huffed, more or less done with this conversation, especially now that someone else had approached them. he stepped a tail length to the side, giving the other cat a sharp glance but keeping quiet otherwise.

[ @WarriorGalaxy - rivercloud ]

Why was she screaming like a newborn? she didnt know she just... was. "You're right... I'm sorry, Rookfire. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a burden. I'm sorry for yelling at you..."

- [short reply but this should wrap it up,,, hopefully]

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.
Old Yesterday, 07:00 AM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hawkpaw
Dilute tortoiseshell she-cat with forest green eyes
She/Her | 13 Moons| + every 15th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Has a huge personality; Ambitious and slightly narcissistic
[6/100]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Hawkpaw froze.

Now look what you've done, you worthless inconsiderate burden.

For the first time in moons, she felt her confident exterior falter. Her ears drooped, tail curling around her hind paws. She wanted to say something. SHE NEEDED TO SAY SOMETHING! Duskpaw was upset. Upset to a degree she may not even know. And it was all her fault, wasn't it?

She should never have left.

Her and her stupid ambition.

She did not know what happened while she was gone. But she figured a lot had hapened. She did not know what happened. Because she was gone. Because she left ShadowClan--left Duskpaw--for StarClan knows why. She expected no more than such a greeting when she returned. She just did not expect it to be from her own sister.

"I-" She tried to speak, but the only thing that came out of the pale tortoiseshell was a strangled noise that sounded nothing like how she was SUPPOSED to sound. A true warrior shouldn't stumble over their own words! What would she say, anyways? Duskpaw was already broken. Because of her. It was all her fault. All her fault, and she had nothing else to say except- "-I'm sorrry."

{ @gayvinegar }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Yesterday, 07:54 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Grottokit very silently but also very obviously debated climbing up the Grimpeak just to sit. He wasn't going to... probably..... but he WANTED to. Sue him.
Old Yesterday, 08:50 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Annoyed

━━━━━▲━━━━━
Fishkit ▲ She/Her ▲ Kit ▲ 7M ▲ ShadowClan
━━━━━▼━━━━━

[ @alec ]

Fishkit was about to take another step when a sharp voice caught her attention, flicking her ear int the direction of the cat she realized it was the dark furred medicine cat apprentice…Rookfire why was he repeating what she already knew? She thought, she knew to take it easy as if she could do much anyways, and she knew not to sneak out didnt this blasted scar already prove that? Fishkit let out a small quiet growl that rumbled in her throat. Fishkit flicked her green eyes at the tom “ Yeah, yeah i know. she meowed, rolling her shoulders before tuning her gaze away from Rookfire.

(Fishys emotions dont reflect my own <3 )

☽༓☾
Risingstorm is one of thunderclans hornets if he is needed, mention me.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
[Fishkit] ☽༓☾ [ Grapevine ]

Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post

━━━━━▲━━━━━
Fishkit ▲ She/Her ▲ Kit ▲ 7M ▲ ShadowClan
━━━━━▼━━━━━

[ @alec ]

Fishkit was about to take another step when a sharp voice caught her attention, flicking her ear int the direction of the cat she realized it was the dark furred medicine cat apprentice…Rookfire why was he repeating what she already knew? She thought, she knew to take it easy as if she could do much anyways, and she knew not to sneak out didnt this blasted scar already prove that? Fishkit let out a small quiet growl that rumbled in her throat. Fishkit flicked her green eyes at the tom “ Yeah, yeah i know. she meowed, rolling her shoulders before tuning her gaze away from Rookfire.

(Fishys emotions dont reflect my own <3 )

ROOKFIRE
[ #rookMCA24 ]
the quiet noise escaping the kits throat wasnt overheard, ears proving to still work phenomenally even though one of them was more akin to spiky fur than what one could describe as an ear at this point, yet he decided to say nothing, even letting the less than satisfactory reply pass. perhaps he was in a good mood, though he wouldnt admit as such but whilst rookfire wasnt normally one to ask questions if he didnt care, the kits obvious distain in speaking to him pushed the medic to ask one anyway. "yer excited for yer apprenticeship aye?" he hummed, trying to remember what it was like for him as a kit. to have his apprenticeship on the horizon and being without the knowledge of what to expect. honestly, he could hardly remember anything for that time and had to doubt heavily he ever really understood what was happening until he was taught how to hunt the first time, out of camp in the biting cold with a body weakened from sickness and still recovering from near starving in the outskirts.

he didnt particularly like the kit, yet couldnt help but hope she would have a good apprenticeship, a mentor who knew how to handle and mold her into a proper warrior without any more instances of rule breaking and life threatening injury. not long after the thought crossed his mind, the former enforcer filed it with other things he preferred to not think about, wondering what this recent increase in such thoughts had to say about him...besides the point, at the present moment he was soaked in muddy water and chatting up a kit he didnt like for no reason besides the fact that the overdue soon to be apprentice appeared to be enjoying this far less than he was.

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Yesterday, 03:25 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayvinegar View Post

❧ Shadowclan Apprentice

Why was she screaming like a newborn? she didnt know she just... was. "You're right... I'm sorry, Rookfire. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a burden. I'm sorry for yelling at you..."

- [short reply but this should wrap it up,,, hopefully]
ROOKFIRE
[ #rookMCA24 ]
hey rookfire had totally not expected for his snappy tone and obvious annoyance to work but it looked like he should be openly annoyed more often even if it did kind of make him feel like losing control (not as badly as, say, the two times he had quite literally broken down in front of mossfreckle, but still). with the temper tantrum throwing warrior aged apprentice finally ceasing the screaming and crying, rookfire decided his job her was done, only adding a quick "dont yer wallow in self pity n go do somethin' useful aye" after they made a apology more akin to compliment and pity fishing than honest regret. despite what he judged as a apology not worth considering, he was glad she at least felt some kind of regret for screaming at him.

where he had briefly considered telling dawnstar about her whatever the hell duskpaw was to the leader, he was satisfied enough with this conclusion to postpone that conversation to the hypothetical future in which the apprentice had not learned her lesson and acted foolishly and disrespectful again. she should be grateful he had been in an alright mood coming into this conversation if he was honest but despite the huge number of frankly ridiculous thoughts rookfire dissected without shame, he wasnt that overly confident... for now. he wouldnt admit it but rookfire would avoid speaking to dawnstar or mistlewhisker about any apprentices acting out of line as much as he could, inherently uncomfortable with the implications that gave. not only a sign of his own incompetence but a hang to overreacting rookfire swore he did not possess. right now, the only cat on his 'maybe actually' list remained magpiepaw though he still had hope for the apprentice to turn it around, ever the optimist.

[ no need to reply to this, im good w wrapping it up here ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hillstrider
ShadowClan Warrior
he/him | 24 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Sun ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
No sooner had Briarsplash looked at the fresh kill pile did a mouse drop at her claws, delivered by an eager young tom with a beaming smile. "Yo, Briarsplash, right? I saw you cleanin' out the warrior's den and figured you might need a snack." Hillstrider's yellow eyes reflected the leaf-fall sunlight, turning them a lovely amber-yellow. "Thanks for doing that, by the way! I tried once but got yelled at for disturbing someone's trinkets." He chuckled lightly, tail swishing idly behind him. "Anyway, I'll leave ya to your cleaning, if you like!" He took a pawstep back, ready to leave her alone.

[HEHE TIS TIME!!!]

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
stocky, large, & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 28 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Taken off guard, Briarsplash gave a grunt of surprise to find a mouse plopped at her large paws nearly the moment she had glanced at the fresh-kill pile. Her eyes immediately dropped to the meal, blinking at it as if it had just spawned from her mind, before slowly (almost comically) lifting up to see the culprit of the surprise delivery.

Before her was a handsome tabby tom with fur and eyes bright like a leaf-fall tree — one whose leaves were fading into oranges and yellows before the canopy would fall to the forest floor as the temperatures chilled. She recognized him, had been on a patrol with him just a few moons ago... what was his name again? H-something... ah, Hill... starsdangit...

She wasn't used to anyone doing kind gestures for her, or... talking to many cats outside of her duties at all, really. So this was... interesting. What was the catch? Was he just trying to mooch an Enforcer for some sort of recognition?

Briarsplash narrowed her eyes for a moment, skeptical of his intentions. But as the tabby warrior went on and chuckled about something, noting his effortless charm, she remembered something she'd learned from the one patrol she'd been on with him: he was just... a rather happy lad. So perhaps this really was just a nice gesture? If so... what in StarClan's name should she say to that? This never happened. It was almost hilariously frustrating, if she were the type to find any sort of embarrassment funny.

"Oh, ah... um... thanks," the Enforcer finally managed to to meow (not even used to saying that word either), her voice raspy yet surprisingly soft given her stocky stature. She met his amber-yellow eyes that shone in the midday light, her own glinting as golden-green hues. There was a lapse into silence where she sat there in awkward tension, as if wondering what the social obligation was for this sort of thing. Hill-something looked like he was about to leave on his own accord, which was relieving. Good, she wouldn't need to do anything else except just accept the gift—

But she didn't make it that easy for herself. Clearing her throat, Briarsplash straightened up, feeling... oddly compelled to say something else, for some reason. That wasn't typical of her; maybe the unfamiliar kindness had just stuck into her heart like a thorn, or perhaps that part of her that was lonely (no, she would never admit that) had picked up on some of the other cats in the clearing. The ones casually chatting and sharing prey. That was... normal right? Why did she care anyway? Why did everything suddenly feel suffocating?

"Ah, wait, you. Hill-...something..." She internally cursed herself for speaking at all, and for that awful way her voice sounded almost hesitant, she never sounded like that — and she let out a forced cough to cover up the fact that she'd fumbled his suffix. "If you want to.... share... you can have some," she finally managed to get out, her voice almost harsh as she rushed the words despite the ironically friendly invitation. Was being 'friendly' to her own Clanmates always this dang difficult? And why in StarClan's name was her fur feeling hot now?

[ @Mica - miss gurl is struggling ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den