Last post by Mica
Today 03:53 PM
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 03:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 27th, 2022, 02:07 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonyy View Post
Ryehawk is slightly jealous, but says nothing. @lonely.lilyx @SplashyLumi

She spots her father within the crowd, brooding. Erm.. at her? It doesn't click in her mind immediately, but she giggles a little. Ryehawk was jealous, a concept so foreign on her father's face it made her smile unwillingly. She thanked Owleyes for the comfort, before trotting over to Ryehawk's side. She looked up at him, batting her eyelashes innocently, and putting on her best 'please-don't-be-mad-at-me' face.

@SplashyLumi

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old September 27th, 2022, 02:18 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post
She spots her father within the crowd, brooding. Erm.. at her? It doesn't click in her mind immediately, but she giggles a little. Ryehawk was jealous, a concept so foreign on her father's face it made her smile unwillingly. She thanked Owleyes for the comfort, before trotting over to Ryehawk's side. She looked up at him, batting her eyelashes innocently, and putting on her best 'please-don't-be-mad-at-me' face.

@SplashyLumi

The colossal calico's nose twitches as his eyes land on Bluebellkit pacing towards him. Giving Owleyes a small glare, he wraps his fluffy tail around the brown kit tightly in his protective stance. Ever since her mother died, Ryehawk had always been a teensy bit overprotective of the kit. But if she ended up like Sproutkit or Weedkit.. He shudders at the thought and turns to Bluebellkit. "Please promise you'll stay in the nursery, or near me or Slatewhisker. You don't know the lengths I would take to make sure you stay safe.."

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old September 27th, 2022, 02:35 PM
canonically the 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonyy View Post

The colossal calico's nose twitches as his eyes land on Bluebellkit pacing towards him. Giving Owleyes a small glare, he wraps his fluffy tail around the brown kit tightly in his protective stance. Ever since her mother died, Ryehawk had always been a teensy bit overprotective of the kit. But if she ended up like Sproutkit or Weedkit.. He shudders at the thought and turns to Bluebellkit. "Please promise you'll stay in the nursery, or near me or Slatewhisker. You don't know the lengths I would take to make sure you stay safe.."

She watched as her father wrapped her up in his fluffy tail, squeaking a little at the suddenness. She leaned into his coat, breathing in his scent a little, feeling a little more at ease. Though her previous panic still had entirely subsided, she felt better.

She felt a shudder go through Ryehawk, and she startled, scared that she had disturbed him, but instead of a cry of pain, his voice rolled out. She listened to him, nodding. "Yes, papa." Even though she acted young, she still knew of the threat this imposed of her. And as she looked up at her father, she could imagine what he would do to make sure she was safe. What any sane parent would do. What she would do, if she was a mother.

She leaned into her father's fur again, thinking of the poor kits who had died because of whatever monster was out there. A small pool of panic steeped into her mind, and she straightened. "Papa," she mewed. "will Mama and Mr. Pikestar catch whoever is doing this?"

Old September 27th, 2022, 02:57 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bluebellcrackle strode in from camp and dropped a pair of fish on the preypile. She took one look at the chaos and almost walked right back out again but Zen told me she had to be here so she stays.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old September 27th, 2022, 03:10 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Standing near Marigoldleap as she tended to Snowkit, the RiverClan leader glanced around at the various cats that came closer. He raised his tail silently, warning everyone to stay back and to not crowd the injured youth. No words were spoken from Pikestar as he returned his partial gaze to the RiverClan kitten, watching her closely as several of her denmates mewed about what had happened. His ears twitched to the jumbled words of his clan that buzzed around him, but the oriental longhair said nothing for the moment. It wasn’t until Hollowstorm exclaimed a yowl out of concern and fear for Snowkit that Pikestar would raise his head to look at the black, gray and brown tomcat. He was half-tempted to send him a warning to be calm, to not terrify the young molly who was already going through a lot of stress. But he decided against it.

Once Snowkit spoke out to him, Pikestar turned his attention back to her, listening to the youth’s request to still go through with her apprentice ceremony. At first, he was fine with that. Her injuries weren’t as bad as everyone was acting and you didn’t need to be a medicine cat to see that. However, Pikestar realized that it shouldn’t be his place to make that call. Yes, he was RiverClan’s leader, but he should leave the dire decisions regarding the health and well-being of his loyal clanmates up to Fawnpaw. Marigoldleap too, but Fawnpaw’s word would be first in his mind because she was the one that StarClan chose to be RiverClan’s medicine cat. He didn’t give Snowkit an answer, awaiting the verdict of those who were tending to her. Bluebellkit seemed convinced that the young shecat was going to die from this. And Pikestar couldn’t really blame her for that way of thinking. She was just a child, after all, and everyone around her was acting like RiverClan was about to have another body to bury today. It was absurd that this was happening.

His ears twitched to Hawkpaw’s words, though he did not turn to look at the young tomcat. “I will be the judge of that.” Pikestar meowed, his tone firm as he responded to the apprentice’s confident words, “None of our apprentices will be assigned as camp guards, no matter how much prior experience they have. I want only warriors and shields responsible for guarding the camp and nursery. That is an order.” The RiverClan leader was stern and would not back down about that rule. “If you want to do your part here, Hawkpaw, then you can be on one of the search patrols we gather together later.” And that was that. He didn’t even respond to his newfound student’s comment about Snowkit being brought to the medicine cat den, even if he did agree. Again, it would be Fawnpaw’s choice. Speaking of which, the small brown-furred molly stepped up and finally voiced her opinion on the subject. “Your medicine cat has spoken.” He meowed to Snowkit and the rest of RiverClan, “Snowkit, your ceremony will be done once you are calmed down and better. Marigoldleap and Fawnpaw have my okay to take you to the medicine cat den to tend to you.” The health of a clanmate came first in Pikestar’s mind and they would have it no other way. This was his clan.

Hollowstorm’s words were what truly caught him off-guard. Was this warrior being serious right now? The oriental longhair turned his head to look at the black, gray and brown tomcat with confusion spread across his face. “I know that you are worried about her, Hollowstorm, but-” Pikestar remarked with a shake of his head, “-she is not dying. She fell on a stick and had a panic attack most likely. I don’t know, I’m not a medicine cat, but she is not going to join StarClan today.” Honestly, how idiotic could someone be to think that a kit simply taking a tumble and falling on a stick could kill them? Regardless of that, he remained calm and did his best to not do anything impulsively. Pikestar had no problem renaming her Dreampaw if that was what Snowkit wanted, but it wasn’t gonna be something that was rushed and done in the moment because cats were convinced she was gonna die from something so small. Hollowstorm’s words, however, did feel like disrespect towards Pikestar. Especially that last line. He wanted to snap and he was a whisker away from doing so, but the oriental longhair forced himself to remain professional. With that, Pikestar returned to his place atop the Streamstone, seeing Marigoldleap and Fawnpaw headed off to the medicine cat den with Snowkit in tow. Another cat soon spoke up and the dark-furred feline’s eye flickered to rest on Owleyes, a large RiverClan warrior. “What happened to Snowkit was not related to what happened to Weedkit and Sproutkit.” He said, simply.

“Slatewhisker, Lilycreek and I will gather the search parties after this meeting is finished. With that taken care of, we need to move on with this meeting.” The oriental longhair remarked, calling to the crowd below him for order and for cats to calm themselves, “Snowkit wasn’t the only kitten ready to become an apprentice today.” Maybe it was a tad bit… cruel to do this right now, but Pikestar needed to get RiverClan’s ceremonies done so that apprentices could begin their training with their mentors. Young Snowkit would have her time soon enough. And it was very clear to the dark-furred tomcat that the clan needed a break from chaos for now or else nothing would change. “Robinkit, Spiderkit, Flickerkit, Minnowkit, Ferretkit, Bluebellkit, Mintkit and Autumnkit. If you could all gather at the base of the Streamstone for me, it is time for you all to become official RiverClan apprentices.” This would be his first time doing apprentice ceremonies.

Last edited by Captain; September 30th, 2022 at 02:37 PM.
Old September 27th, 2022, 03:13 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Fawnleap | Active Riverclan Warrior | She/They

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

As The Shecat regained her ability to process the scene before her,her eyes shot towards Hollowstorm. Her pale yellow eyes trying to meet his. Anger beamed off of the demigirl. The warrior looked at Wolfsong,Her girlfriends blue eyes melting her heart slowly. “Thank you Dear,I have a warrior to deal with. Allow me to handle his lack of…decorum.” Although she wasn’t mentally ready to look at the kit yet,she was ready to defend Snowkit. “Hollowstorm. We need to talk,Now,Please.
The warrior slowly fixed her stance and stood up,No longer leaning on Wolfsong for support.Fawnleap shot the Shecat a look of frustration. She would prefer to handle Hollowstorm alone but If Wolfsong saw it fit,She was free to join in. “One,Snowkit is Not going to die. Get yourself together,please. We do not need a child thinking that her falling on a simple stick is going to kill her. I would appreciate if you apologize to Pikestar and Fawnpaw for that,you have caused unnecessary drama and have started a small rumor about this child. Snowkit is clearly in pain,yes. Marigold has it under control. Two,Her Apprentice name is also completely up to Pikestar to give. You do not make that call. You are not deputy or leader,We have Slatewhisker and Pikestar to fill those ranks. Not some loud mouth and dramatic peanut gallery tomcat. I would ask you to remove yourself But I’m sure someone will do it for you since you clearly lack such manners.
Fawnleap concluded her little speech to the tomcat,clearing her throat after. ‘What is wrong with Him,Making such statements.’ The warrior looked at the dark leader that sat on the stream stone. “Pikestar,If I could,May I Take Hollowstorm out for a chat about spreading such misinformation about such a situation?” She’d much rather have A private talk to the tomcat and ask why he would say suck things. Especially about a child who’s seemed to only have fallen on a stick. It would slighted hypocritical if she hadn’t said something and just cling to Wolfsong. The Russet and Brown Shecat turned to the small crowd of cats,Instantly turning back to Pikestar to avoid herself from freaking out and just running away. Her pale eyes locked with His as Shestood there.

@canineantics @RiztheHuntress @forest

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; September 27th, 2022 at 03:52 PM.
Old September 27th, 2022, 03:17 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canineantics View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Standing near Marigoldleap as she tended to Snowkit, the RiverClan leader glanced around at the various cats that came closer. He raised his tail silently, warning everyone to stay back and to not crowd the injured youth. No words were spoken from Pikestar as he returned his partial gaze to the RiverClan kitten, watching her closely as several of her denmates mewed about what had happened. His ears twitched to the jumbled words of his clan that buzzed around him, but the oriental longhair said nothing for the moment. It wasn’t until Hollowstorm, who was Snowkit’s father, exclaimed a yowl out of concern and fear for his daughter that Pikestar would raise his head to look at the black, gray and brown tomcat. He was half-tempted to send him a warning to be calm, to not terrify the young molly who was already going through a lot of stress. But he decided against it. Honestly, it made him wonder for a moment about where Snowkit’s mother was. Why wasn’t she here to comfort her daughter? But Pikestar knew better than to judge another cat’s parenting style. He was far from a perfect parent to the children of his that were still alive.

Once Snowkit spoke out to him, Pikestar turned his attention back to her, listening to the youth’s request to still go through with her apprentice ceremony. At first, he was fine with that. Her injuries weren’t as bad as everyone was acting and you didn’t need to be a medicine cat to see that. However, Pikestar realized that it shouldn’t be his place to make that call. Yes, he was RiverClan’s leader, but he should leave the dire decisions regarding the health and well-being of his loyal clanmates up to Fawnpaw. Marigoldleap too, but Fawnpaw’s word would be first in his mind because she was the one that StarClan chose to be RiverClan’s medicine cat. He didn’t give Snowkit an answer, awaiting the verdict of those who were tending to her. Bluebellkit seemed convinced that the young shecat was going to die from this. And Pikestar couldn’t really blame her for that way of thinking. She was just a child, after all, and everyone around her was acting like RiverClan was about to have another body to bury today. It was absurd that this was happening.

His ears twitched to Hawkpaw’s words, though he did not turn to look at the young tomcat. “I will be the judge of that.” Pikestar meowed, his tone firm as he responded to the apprentice’s confident words, “None of our apprentices will be assigned as camp guards, no matter how much prior experience they have. I want only warriors and shields responsible for guarding the camp and nursery. That is an order.” The RiverClan leader was stern and would not back down about that rule. “If you want to do your part here, Hawkpaw, then you can be on one of the search patrols we gather together later.” And that was that. He didn’t even respond to his newfound student’s comment about Snowkit being brought to the medicine cat den, even if he did agree. Again, it would be Fawnpaw’s choice. Speaking of which, the small brown-furred molly stepped up and finally voiced her opinion on the subject. “Your medicine cat has spoken.” He meowed to Snowkit and the rest of RiverClan, “Snowkit, your ceremony will be done once you are calmed down and better. Marigoldleap and Fawnpaw have my okay to take you to the medicine cat den to tend to you.” The health of a clanmate came first in Pikestar’s mind and they would have it no other way. This was his clan.

Hollowstorm’s words were what truly caught him off-guard. Was this warrior being serious right now? The oriental longhair turned his head to look at the black, gray and brown tomcat with confusion spread across his face. “I know that you are Snowkit’s father and that you are worried about her, Hollowstorm, but-” Pikestar remarked with a shake of his head, “-she is not dying. She fell on a stick and had a panic attack most likely. I don’t know, I’m not a medicine cat, but she is not going to join StarClan today.” Honestly, how idiotic could someone be to think that a kit simply taking a tumble and falling on a stick could kill them? Regardless of that, he remained calm and did his best to not do anything impulsively. Pikestar had no problem renaming her Dreampaw if that was what Snowkit wanted, but it wasn’t gonna be something that was rushed and done in the moment because cats were convinced she was gonna die from something so small. Hollowstorm’s words, however, did feel like disrespect towards Pikestar. Especially that last line. He wanted to snap and he was a whisker away from doing so, but the oriental longhair forced himself to remain professional. With that, Pikestar returned to his place atop the Streamstone, seeing Marigoldleap and Fawnpaw headed off to the medicine cat den with Snowkit in tow. Another cat soon spoke up and the dark-furred feline’s eye flickered to rest on Owleyes, a large RiverClan warrior. “What happened to Snowkit was not related to what happened to Weedkit and Sproutkit.” He said, simply. How were the two events related at all?

“Slatewhisker, Lilycreek and I will gather the search parties after this meeting is finished. With that taken care of, we need to move on with this meeting.” The oriental longhair remarked, calling to the crowd below him for order and for cats to calm themselves, “Snowkit wasn’t the only kitten ready to become an apprentice today.” Maybe it was a tad bit… cruel to do this right now, but Pikestar needed to get RiverClan’s ceremonies done so that apprentices could begin their training with their mentors. Young Snowkit would have her time soon enough. And it was very clear to the dark-furred tomcat that the clan needed a break from chaos for now or else nothing would change. “Robinkit, Spiderkit, Flickerkit, Minnowkit, Ferretkit, Bluebellkit and Autumnkit. If you could all gather at the base of the Streamstone for me, it is time for you all to become official RiverClan apprentices.” This would be his first time doing ceremonies since he became clan leader.

Robinkit

The tom took calm, yet hurried steps to the StreamStone, not letting his excitement take control of his body. He felt it was a bit weird having an apprentice ceremony right after a kit got hurt, but who was he to judge, this was a special time for him, and he was gonna try not to be overwhelmed with his thoughts. He would just focus on the now, and maybe try to calm down his heart.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old September 27th, 2022, 03:23 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Spiderkit stepped forward when his name was called.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 27th, 2022, 03:26 PM
canonically the 51%

-Bluebellkit-

As she heard her leader pull the entire event to a close, with a few words, and stared up at him in admiration. She hoped one day, she could be someone like Pikestar- quick-witted, collected, and influential. She leaned forward a little, happy for her sister. Her sister was going to be become an apprentice!

She started, remembering. Drat, it was her apprentice ceremony as well! She sucked in a breath, and wrapped her tail around her father or a moment or so, before heeded her leader's words and walking to the base of the Streamstone, fidgeting a little nervously.

[ @moonyy for the Ryehawk mention]

Old September 27th, 2022, 03:43 PM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Troutstone went back on all fours as Snowkit was taken away to the Medicine Den.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Closed Thread