Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM

Old November 3rd, 2023, 10:57 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default °• ~ els's cats ~ •°

Hello! Seems you've wandered your way to my biographies! Well, I hope you enjoy your stay!
______

ThunderClan
Lightningpaw

RiverClan
Falconfeather

ShadowClan
Skullshatter
Rainypaw

WindClan
Fernpaw
Littlekit

Outsiders
Asmodeus

StarClan / Dark Forest
Maplebird (DF/TC)
Sleethound (STC/WC)
Mitepaw (STC/WC)

_____

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; November 10th, 2023 at 09:19 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 10:58 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Default Re: °• ~ els's cats ~ •°

ASMODEUS.

════-═════ °• ♔ •° ═════-════

cred to @/airinstein, my cousin

═════════ °• ♔ •° ═════-════
Identification.
?

Denomination: Asmodeus.
~
Duration: Fifty moons.
~
~
Sexuality: Asexual.
~
Classification: Rogue
━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━
Aspect.
?

Asmodeus’s composition is powerful and adequately defined, no long coat to hide the consistent ripples of muscle to manifest the masculinity a long-hair would conceal. At first glance, Asmodeus takes the form of a panther-like appearance, the concept and the difference between his structure and a usual cat is far from different: A considerable gap in size and skull shape simply displays the complexion of breeds in his blood. Smaller ears with a more rounded figure other than pointed like other cats in the territory.

[][][]

His body is broad and long, approx reaching 105cm from head to tail and 51 cm tall from paw to shoulder. His pelt short yet incredibly thick, as someone would strike down a bite against his skin, it’d provoke a gag reflex by the density. A stiff mandible capable of pulverising bone and teeth to lacerate through exposed flesh, his fangs ambiguously unlike any domestic cat, they’re farther extended and acute, almost resembling one of a panther in formation.

[][][]

Almost impossible to trek woodland trails or even maintain his location discreet, he’s vulnerable to sight. A colossal feline wouldn’t be complicated to detect from a mile or more away; however, getting away from one is even more challenging. His mesomorphic structure assails powerful attacks, mauling his opponents with ruthless force. His arms intended to hold his victims down as they struggled, his legs would run them down as they fled. A feline built for merciless brutality.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

An act of cruel intent.
?

An array of furious yowls encompassed the dense atmosphere, they scuffled harshly across the uneven terrain, lacerating their flesh with mighty talons. The full-moon’s luminescence clashed against their shadows and fur which strew itself in the air before gradually floating to the soil. Asmodeus tumbled with the victim’s weight, recoiling himself as they repeatedly extended their neck forward in an attempt to snag his exposed flesh. Asmodeus plunged toward them, his lower-back spine bending further into the soil, raising his torso upwards to allow himself to grapple upon the contender. The monumental male hung his forearm over the adversary’s shoulder, spreading the appendage outward to the armpit; he expanded his claws and sinking his extraordinary talons into their ribs; curling his claws inward to his palm, his talons hooked within the fibres of the muscle. Using the reliable assistance to raise him to pull his right flank up to their chest, the opposer writhed out of agony from the impalement to the muscle, losing footing and giving Asmodeus the open advantage. Pressing his temple contacting the airway, he mercilessly snapped his head in its direction, clamping his petrifying jaws upon the vital canal. Slithering from underneath the buckling male, he raked his forearm upon the opposser’s spine, provoking deep and crucial lacerations as he dragged his talons alongside. He tensed his upper-arm, his muscles bulged through his flesh, abutting the male’s leg; Asmodeus vellicated the victim before him, compressing their torso underneath his bicep. They attempted to fight against his force but the hemorrhaging made them lethargic and heavy-hearted. Asmodeus advanced, overpowering the fallen’s weight and tossing them to the vegetation, resilient to end their life. The male spat at the patch of grass where the begging adversary reposed, flaring his nostrils, he dismissed himself from the territory to tend to himself.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Diaboli exercitum.
?

They call him,
“Asmodeus”
The fallen deity; the divine embodiment of demonic presence.
Of course, not the devil entirely but possessing the name maintains fear in those hearts. Fierce and unpredictable, he holds grudges as no-one has seen before. "Asmodeus, king of incubus and the prince of recrimination", a shell of despair and misfortune the tom possesses a fiendish material. Despite his egoistic personality, he holds great respect to his superiors, perpetuating them as his top priority. His potent, odorous scent grasps the nares of others like flame, pretrifying their nostrils from the rotting aroma. A proud figure, needless to say, determined to own what he deems his. A vacant stare permanently plastered across his face, lacking a trace of minor consciousness nor sympathy.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Eye colour: Pale golden.
Pelt colour: Shiny black.
Nose colour: Matte black.
Breed: Crossbreed. Egyptian mau, Ashera cat, Assyrian cat, maine coon with prominent traces of GAC and CL.
Height: Monumental.
Build: Herculean.
Unique traits: Read Aspect.
Scars: Hidden beneath fur.

character hoard

Old November 10th, 2023, 09:02 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

FALCONFEATHER

YA BOY DEAD AS A DOORNAIL

falconkit, falconpaw (both former)
finder

general -
clan. riverclan
rank. medicine cat
gender. male
pronouns. he/him/xe/xim
age. 36 moons
sexuality. panromantic demisexual

appearance -
build. tall, slender build
coat texture. short, thick
coat pattern. silver stripes
eyes. light pale green
features. burn scars (future)
voice claim. leon kuwata - danganronpa idk what number sobs

personality -
He's a calm, collected being. Logical, reasonable, and a young but seasoned warrior, he may be closed off about his past, but he's passionate about those he loves and is loyal to RiverClan. Insecurity plagues his about his self-worth, but his confidence on the outside never wavers. Underneath his coolness is a gentleness shown to the very loved ones he'd die for. Deep down, his wish for kits has influenced his love for them and his willingness to always interact with them, though always done so in his own way. Having little family left also makes him clingy to everyone else, trying to hold on to something to keep for once.
+ trustworthy, loyal, friendly
= opinionated, stubborn, confident
- closed-off, clingy, quiet

background -
name meaning. falcon - meant to be symbolic towards his father, silverfalcon; feather - meant for his breezy attitude and ability to go where the wind blows
former names. falconkit, falconpaw
former mentor. whitemoth (npc, aunt)
former clan. n/a

skills -
hunting. 4/10
fighting. 8/10
speed. 9/10
strength. 6/10
strengths. stealth and speed, stamina
weaknesses. strength, hunting, swimming

relations -
parents. silverfalcon [ npc ], sweetberry [ npc ]
siblings. shatterpaw [ @soldier, litter 2 ]
s/o. his one and only, his baby mama (like 4 times what), his true love, only girl in the world, brackenfire [ @poppy. ]
offspring. cougarbite [ @
best friends. willowwisp [ @FrostyGalaxy ], brackenfire [ @/poppy. ]
enemies.
mentor. whitemoth (former)
apprentice. tansypaw [ @silverwynds ]

album!

herb knowledge.
1. juniper berries - herbal knowledge t1
2. goldenrod - herbal knowledge t1
3. burdock root - herbal knowledge t1
4. blessed thistle - learned from sunsetpaw [ @Haunting Pangolian ]
5. feverfew - herbal knowledge t2
6. marigold - herbal knowledge t2
7. cobwebs - basic knowledge
8. poppy seeds - basic knowledge
9. yarrow - learned from his previous mentor
10. chamomile - learned from koiviolet [ @haunting peach ]
11. borage - learned from koiviolet [ @/haunting peach ]

character hoard

Last edited by elswhere; January 11th, 2024 at 04:29 PM.
Old November 10th, 2023, 09:12 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

LIGHTNINGPAW

" THE LOVELIEST CASUALTY "

Lightningkit > Lightningpaw > ???

9 moons

cas·u·al·ty /ˈkaZH(əw)əltē/ noun / a person killed or injured in a war or accident.

light·ning /ˈlītniNG/ noun / the occurrence of a natural electrical discharge of very short duration and high voltage between a cloud and the ground or within a cloud, accompanied by a bright flash and typically also thunder.

lightningkit : a lively, lovely soul who just wants all of her siblings to be happy. she's got some floof, but under it, she's lean and slender, who's small even by siamese standards. she resembles a siamese cat, but has a white face, a feathery tail, and heterochromia (one ambery brown eye and one traditional blue.)
[tw: angst. this is my revenge ]

Lightningkit was always been quick. Quick to laugh, quick to love, quick to enjoy life while she can. Quick to learn, quick to make decisions, quick to try.

Too quick for her own good, sometimes. While she is quick to pick up on things, she's is also quick to act, quick to cry. Too quick to forgive, this often leads to her getting hurt by those around her, or place her trust in those who do not deserve it. Quick to be the best she can, she tries her best to give her all in everything.

She's scared to lead, since she thinks she's reckless beyond a cure. She's too quick to follow her siblings, since she thinks they know better than her.

This leads, to the accident.

Maybe she was following Lotuskit or another one of her siblings, trying to spend time with her sibling, maybe she was trying to stop them, but she nearly gets killed that day. She's knocked out, practically a corpse. She stays comatose for an hour or so, before she wakes up.

The catch is, she can't remember everything.

She remembers who she is, where she is, why she is, and what happened. She just... doesn't remember any of her family. Or any of her clan mates, for that matter.

Alas, it seems that the lightning's glow has faded.

Over the course of her life, Lightning will remember brief flashes of her life before the accident. Maybe one day she will remember everything, but for now, she doesn't know who anyone is. Maybe Lotus can try and knock some memory into her, I'm not sure.

[ adopted from @sol. and just copied and pasted lightning's application bc im lazy sobs]

character hoard

Old November 10th, 2023, 09:15 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

RAINYPAW
rainykit (former)
finder

general -
clan. shadowclan
rank. apprentice
gender. hot cheetos girls
pronouns. she/her
age. 11 moons
sexuality. panromantic demisexual

appearance -
build. lean, very feminine build
coat texture. medium-length, thick
coat pattern. shiny silver tabby
eyes. brilliant light blue
features. idk tbh

personality -
wip
+ trait, trait, trait
= trait, trait, trait
- trait, trait, trait

background -
name meaning. rainy - eye color; paw - required
former names. rainykit
former mentor. n/a
former clan. n/a

skills -
hunting. 7/10
fighting. 9/10
speed. 9/10
strength. 10/10
strengths. strength and speed, endurance
weaknesses. stealth, hunting, any thing dealing with the tunnels

relations -
parents. dad, mom
siblings. gurl is an only child sobs
s/o.
best friends.
enemies.
mentor. whiteclaw (npc, rped by me haha loser )
apprentice. who

[IMG]image sobs[/IMG]

character hoard

Last edited by elswhere; November 10th, 2023 at 02:22 PM.
Old November 10th, 2023, 09:15 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Current Name: Littlekit
Past Names: --
Future Name: Littlekit
Name Meaning: Little for his unusual size || kit for he is an kit
Gender + Pronouns: Male + they/him
Sexual Orientation: unknown, (future) bisexual, but with a preference towards females

Current Clan/Affiliation: WindClan
Former Clan/Affiliation: Loner

Relations:
Name || Relation || Thoughts On
Tansystrike || Biological Mother || "I do miss her. She was murdered by a badger. All I want is to see her again, and I'll go to ANY lengths to reach that."

Wolfpkit || Brother || "Killed by the same badger that killed Mother, but he was awful anyway, at least to me. I don't care for him."

Mothflutter || Aunt || "She sucks, her name is ridiculous. Mothflutter has a sickly-sweet demeanor that makes me want to puke."

Personality: Once upon a blissful time, Littlekit was happy and egoistic, but when tragedy struck, he was pushed into the abyss of darkness. His mother was killed by a badger late at night and the remains of her body were discovered the following morning - by Littlekit himself. He became slightly unhinged, willing to use his claws, even within the Clan. Since then, two moons later Littlekit is still seething and hungry for vengeance, ready to kill any cat he suspects to have been connected with his mother's untimely passing.

Traits:
+ loyal ,, frank ,, reliable
= businesslike ,, emotional ,, complex
- harsh ,, murderous ,, suspiscious
Psychiatric Complications: Mild Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Phobias: -.- bear is big boi, nope he ain't scared of anythin' at all

Dislikes: Badgers, suspicious cats, "carrion", eating fish, weak cats

Height: Short
Weight: A little under average
Scent: ShadowClan with a hint of pine-needles
Body Type/Structure: Muscly and Broad
Appearance: Littlekit is a short, muscly light brown tom with darker brown blotched-tabby markings, with broad shoulders and face. He has dark pink ear-inners and a nose, and a crema muzzle. He has bright yellow-green, a shade of grassy copper, and sharp claws.

character hoard

Last edited by elswhere; November 10th, 2023 at 02:20 PM.