by BEAR.
Last post by constellation
Today 04:46 PM

Old February 15th, 2021, 10:10 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[ @MooingPanda ]

Nightkit watched, holding his breath, as Frostkit jumped and tried to grab it. He smiled and shook his pelt as he saw the kit hit the ball, but not catch it, and fall back to the ground. He walked over to the moss ball, picking it up with a paw and hobbling on 3 legs towards Frostkit. “I think that’ll count. You did hit it.” He dropped the moss ball in front of the kit and laughed looking at the craziness of his fur. “You okay? That was quite a tumble. Though maybe not as big as mine...”. He laughed again remembering the tousle he had when he tried to throw the ball. He placed his fluffy tail on the younger kit before running back to his position. He set his paws and focused on the other kit, getting ready for anything. He wouldn’t get distracted this time. He would catch it for sure. Nothing would get past him. He was undefeated. No one could beat him. But, if he did get beat, he wouldn’t be mad. This kit was good. He he won, he deserved to win.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old February 15th, 2021, 10:24 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Frostkit giggled. He was having so much fun. "Yeah, yours was pretty good." He plucked the moss-ball off the ground and stood up. He tossed the ball a few times in the air, wondering how to throw it this time. He shrugged. Sometimes the straightforward way was the best. He lobbed the ball high into the air, a slow arc that looked like it might be over Nightkits' head. Frostkit watched, wide-eyed with anticipation. It looked like Nightkit would either make an epic save or a heroic attempt. @~Mud

Old February 15th, 2021, 11:35 AM

[ @MooingPanda ]

Nightkit didn’t change his stance, his amber eyes locked on the moss ball as it was thrown into the air and caught. He lashed his tail, his eyes never straying from the target. He dug his claws deeper into the ground, watching Frostkit getting ready to throw. This is so much fun! I dont remember the last time I’ve had so much fun! I’m so glad Frostkit is my friend so we can play like this again! He shook his pelt, trying to imagine himself as light as a feather, hoping that would maybe make him faster.

Nightkit watched intently as the moss ball flew out of the other kits paw, flying in a large arc. He waited, like a lion waiting to ambush, until the ball was about to be directly over him. He bunched his legs under him, wiggles his haunches, and leaped. This was the biggest leap he had ever done. He soared high into the air. He felt like he was flying! He concentrated on the moss ball, his eyes zeroing in on it. He reached out his paws, extending his claws. No! His claws slashed at the air just below where the moss ball was. He landed heavily on the ground, stunned. He had just missed the moss ball. AGAIN. He blinked a few times, trying to take it in. Then he smiled and looked up at Frostkit. “That was awesome! What a great throw! And my jump! Did you see how high it was? Your amazing at this game!” He laughed and then stood up, shaking his pelt. He was a little dusty, but other than he was fine! He bowed, his ears back but his tail high in the air. “I bow before the best moss ball player in the whole entire Shadowclan! Please, teach me you ways.” He laughed and sat down, a smile bright on his face.

Charries
Old February 15th, 2021, 11:48 AM
Champion All-Nighter

Frostkit watched with delight as the ball sailed just out of reach of Nightkits' claws. I win again! "You were so close!" he purred out loud, flicking his tail. "Nice landing!" He sat down, trying to catch his breath. This was the best game of moss-ball he had ever played! Frostkit liked that the other kit was such a good sport. Sometimes, other kits got mad at him, saying he cheated by throwing the ball bad or something. "Now what do you want to do?" he asked. Looking around the den, he noticed another kit. "Hello," he mewed, padding over. "Do you want to play with us?" @~Mud @Exis

Old February 15th, 2021, 12:24 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Venomkit opened his eyes only to squeak at all the colors before shutting them again. He smiled though regardless. “Sure! My name’s Venomkit, what’s your name?” He asked with a bright smile. He wondered how they coped so easily with all the colors.
@MooingPanda @~Mud

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old February 15th, 2021, 12:32 PM

[ @MooingPanda @Exis ]

Nightkit smiled and started to groom himself as he saw Frostkit go and ask another kit if he wanted to play with them. Nightkit sighed in content. He was glad that he had found a friend. Hopefully he and Frostkit would be friends for a long time. Maybe they could even be warriors together! He listened to the reply the other kit, Venomkit, gave. He smiled, glad that he would be able to play with more people. He loved to play and talk to other cats. It was one of his favorite things to do. The sound of talking and laughter calmed him and filled him with joy. He stood up, shaking his medium-length plain black coat and walked over to the other kit. He sat down by Frostkit. “Hi! I’m Nightkit and this fur ball is Frostkit. Nice to meet you Venomkit!” He smiled and curled his tail around his paws. His amber eyes were bright with excitement at the promise of a new playmate. He noticed that the other kit kept closing his eyes and he tilted his head to the side. “Are you okay? Do your eyes hurt?”

Charries
Old February 15th, 2021, 01:23 PM
Champion All-Nighter

Frostkit flicked Nightkit over the ear with his tail. "Furball yourself," he retorted good-naturedly. He noticed as well that the kits' eyes seemed to be irritated. "Do you have something in them?" he guessed, stooping down and peering at Venomkits' eyes. "Hold still, I might be able to get it out." @Exis @~Mud

Old February 15th, 2021, 01:53 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Venomkit backed away a bit before freezing, he’d become disoriented again. “Nono, it’s nothing. It’s just to bright for me is all.” he sigh, man this was embarrassing. “But that doesn’t mean I can’t play!” he added quickly, no need to lose the only people that had talked to him this far.
@~Mud @MooingPanda

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old February 15th, 2021, 02:17 PM
Champion All-Nighter

Frostkit scrunched his eyebrows together and looked out at the sun. It appeared to fine to him, but maybe the kit was really sensitive. "Ok, cool. Me and Nightkit were playing moss-ball, but I was kind of getting tired of that, so we can do whatever you want to do." Frostkit bounced happily in the air. This was a great day! He had met two new friends and won a game of moss-ball.
@~Mud @Exis

Old February 15th, 2021, 02:30 PM

[ @MooingPanda @Exis ]

Nightkit was still, thinking about what Venomkit had said. Bright? It’s not bright at all today! In fact, it’s a little cloudy...hmmm. Is something wrong with his eyes? Is he hurt? Nightkit shook his thick pelt and glanced at the kit. He hoped that the kit would want to be his friend. Maybe Venomkit wouldn’t like him because he was larger than most kits. He shuffled his paws for a moment. “Oh. I’m sorry that it’s bright. No wonder your closing you eyes! If you look at the sun when it’s super bright, it can really hurt you eyes!” He smiled, hoping that would make the kit feel better. “Oh, and Frostkit here is sorry for coming up on you like that. I know I wouldn’t want someone to touch my eyes.” He looked at Frostkit, cuffing his ears. “Hmm...maybe we could play clans? I could be leader of Shadowclan, Frostkit can be leader of RiverClan, and you could be leader of ThunderClan! We could make our own territories, in here of course, and do other stuff clan leaders do!”

Charries