by hiraeth
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:12 PM

Old January 4th, 2017, 06:19 PM
The goat queen

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonic View Post
WiapClaw laughed " Aw someone's angry they lost a squ- Toad!" She hissed under her breath and bounded after the floppy slimy creature " You are mine you slimy toad!!"
Bearclaw looked at whispclaw wide eyed. "Dont go over there! There is lots of mud over there that you could get stuck in!". He tried to run after her but low branches kept whacking him in the face. He could not see and rolled onto a hill. He slid through the mud down the slope quickly. He would have hit the mud if he had not grabbed onto a tree root sticking out of the ground.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....

Last edited by toriel; January 4th, 2017 at 06:19 PM.
Old January 4th, 2017, 06:41 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
Burrpaw padded into the territory, following his mentor. Just out of habit, he checked around him to make sure there were no dangers. "Er, I'm not sure how we start the assessment. Do I get an assignment from you?" The bengal was a bit embarrased by this fact, but he knew - or at least hoped - Swiftfang wouldn’t get angry at him for asking questions relevant to training. He shook himself, messy fur sending flecks of moss in several directions. As he waited, the tom pricked his ears, listening for a chirp or scuffling in the bushes. He held his jaws just open enough that he could scent for anything around him.
@Gusty
"This all depends on what you want to do," Swiftfang said slowly. "Since this is a mini-assessment, I suppose you might want to do something that's a bit complicated." The tom walked behind the apprentice, although his posture and stance ultimately showed that he was in charge and not afraid to show it, using both force and words.

"It'd test how well you're doing. We could do hunting first, since you're not the best at it. Maybe you could hunt some ShadowClan prey now. Frogs, toads, lizards, and the like." Although his words were supposed to be a mere suggestion, but they were hard and firm, like orders.

"Also," the tom continued briskly, as if the idea first came into mind, "how well do you know the other clans around us? And the history of the clans? I'm not sure if the elders and queens have told you enough stories. If you don't know much about it, I'll have to tell you." His head shook from side to side. Kits these days. More focused on playing than learning. What a disappointment to the clans- no wonder these high ranks are dropping and dying so quickly.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old January 4th, 2017, 07:49 PM
cool

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
for @Crow

Clawpaw padded into the territory, the normally confident white apprentice's hues looking more nervous than usual. She winced as she moved forwards, although she knew the best way to build her injured limb back up would be to use it. It wasn't that bad of a scratch, after all...that prissy SkyClan cat hadn't been able to fight very well, although granted, she had been able to fight better than Clawpaw had originally thought. Guess that's what I get for taking on a warrior, Clawpaw thought with a shrug. She continued onwards, favoring the scarred limb and wincing every time she attempted to put too much weight on it. She remembered her exchange with Raccoonpaw earlier around this area, and glanced around for him. Bet if I were to get stuck in these thorns he would show up pretty soon, She thought with a smirk. The apprentice had...caught her interest. Still, she knew that it was a bad idea to get too close to any cat. It was very hard to know who to trust. It was far better to hide behind a mask, or to bar your emotions with a confident answer. That way no one would ever be able to hurt you...at least, the real you. Clawpaw continued onwards, although her blue hues were searching for either Raccoonpaw or perhaps, another apprentice who would provide her with the type of exchange she needed.
[[This only took,,,a month,,,,im sorry]]
Cedarpaw winced slightly as he lashed his injured tail, feeling the wound undulate beneath his light brown tabby coat. It probably wouldn't be as painful if he'd been proud of the way he'd received it- but, unfortunately for the apprentice, that wasn't the case. He'd gotten the cut fighting for a side he didn't believe in, which added a sort of insult-to-injury quality to the pain. Despite his loyalty to Blazingnight and his training-place of the Dark Forest, it had been clear from the beginning Skyclan was going to win- from both the sheer size of their army and their previous win over Riverclan. To continue his plan of gaining trust and always staying on the winning side, Cedarpaw had been forced to abandon his beliefs. He'd done it before, but it still stung. Padding over the cold snow, the tom's emerald eyes roamed around the pine forest, searching for another cat to make trust him. It was a menial task, but one he knew paid off from studying the tactics of other leaders in the past. His eyes finally settled on a pair of sapphire optics, the rest of the cat's body blending into the similarly colored snow. "Clawpaw, if I'm not mistaken? Something along those lines?" he asked upon getting close enough to recognize the molly. "You've managed to camouflage yourself quite well. I'm sure whatever frozen prey corpses you manage to come across won't see you at all," he continued, an amused tone creeping into his voice. Prey was unusually scarce this Leafbare- which was quite annoying, but he was sure the animals would return come Newleaf.
Old January 4th, 2017, 08:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
[[This only took,,,a month,,,,im sorry]]

Cedarpaw winced slightly as he lashed his injured tail, feeling the wound undulate beneath his light brown tabby coat. It probably wouldn't be as painful if he'd been proud of the way he'd received it- but, unfortunately for the apprentice, that wasn't the case. He'd gotten the cut fighting for a side he didn't believe in, which added a sort of insult-to-injury quality to the pain. Despite his loyalty to Blazingnight and his training-place of the Dark Forest, it had been clear from the beginning Skyclan was going to win- from both the sheer size of their army and their previous win over Riverclan. To continue his plan of gaining trust and always staying on the winning side, Cedarpaw had been forced to abandon his beliefs. He'd done it before, but it still stung. Padding over the cold snow, the tom's emerald eyes roamed around the pine forest, searching for another cat to make trust him. It was a menial task, but one he knew paid off from studying the tactics of other leaders in the past. His eyes finally settled on a pair of sapphire optics, the rest of the cat's body blending into the similarly colored snow. "Clawpaw, if I'm not mistaken? Something along those lines?" he asked upon getting close enough to recognize the molly. "You've managed to camouflage yourself quite well. I'm sure whatever frozen prey corpses you manage to come across won't see you at all," he continued, an amused tone creeping into his voice. Prey was unusually scarce this Leafbare- which was quite annoying, but he was sure the animals would return come Newleaf.
Clawpaw's blue hues glanced at the speaker, a darker colored tom. "Oh no, you aren't mistaken. And I assume I would be correct in saying you are...Cedarpaw, I believe." She mewed, giving another careless glance at the tom. She stood up, the white she cat rising up out of the snow and making it more obvious she was there. It wasn't as though she would scare away any prey...whatever small animal would be stupid enough to come out in this weather certainly wouldn't be smart enough to notice her. "Quite a compliment, I'm sure. You know just what to say, don't you? Oh, but you mustn't waste your time with me...don't let me keep you from what you were doing. I'm sure you have much better things to do then to play around with us simple apprentices, great one." Clawpaw mewed sarcastically, her blue hues calm and portraying no emotion. She didn't like the tom's attitude towards her. It was too...slick, and...friendly? It reminded her too much of a cat who couldn't be trusted. At least when she had met Raccoonpaw out here, he hadn't messed around with this kind of stuff. The she cat flicked the tip of her tail, lifting first one paw then another up out of the snow. Despite her thick white pelt, which kept her sheltered from the cold a good deal of the time, she didn't love the snow. Still, the territory was an excellent place to get away from the crowds of the clearing, and the prying eyes of any cat who might decide she looked "friendly." Get a life. No one's really 'friendly,' it's an act, isn't it? She thought in an aggravated manner. False though that may be, Clawpaw had had enough encounters with cats who appeared to be friendly only to decide to betray either her or another cat later to know when someone was trying to do that. And Cedarpaw's voice made her uncomfortable, as though he were trying to...not get inside her mind, but use her for something. She was good enough at figuring that out, but she wasn't perfect. Perhaps she was wrong about him. I can at least give him a chance. And if I change my mind, I can have some fun along the way. Clawpaw thought. She had already started playing her little game...her game that never had a winner. In the end, she lost more of her trust and faith in other cats, as well as her lighter emotions, such as happiness and contentment and seemed to grow darker, go further into her game, play it with cats who may not necessarily wish her harm.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 4th, 2017, 08:45 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
Bearclaw looked at whispclaw wide eyed. "Dont go over there! There is lots of mud over there that you could get stuck in!". He tried to run after her but low branches kept whacking him in the face. He could not see and rolled onto a hill. He slid through the mud down the slope quickly. He would have hit the mud if he had not grabbed onto a tree root sticking out of the ground.
Wispclaw didn't hear him, she had already leaped at the toad entending her claws to catch it only to miss and land in the mud " Fox Dung!!" she hissed as she laid there awkwardly, covered in mud
Old January 5th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
"This all depends on what you want to do," Swiftfang said slowly. "Since this is a mini-assessment, I suppose you might want to do something that's a bit complicated." The tom walked behind the apprentice, although his posture and stance ultimately showed that he was in charge and not afraid to show it, using both force and words.

"It'd test how well you're doing. We could do hunting first, since you're not the best at it. Maybe you could hunt some ShadowClan prey now. Frogs, toads, lizards, and the like." Although his words were supposed to be a mere suggestion, but they were hard and firm, like orders.

"Also," the tom continued briskly, as if the idea first came into mind, "how well do you know the other clans around us? And the history of the clans? I'm not sure if the elders and queens have told you enough stories. If you don't know much about it, I'll have to tell you." His head shook from side to side. Kits these days. More focused on playing than learning. What a disappointment to the clans- no wonder these high ranks are dropping and dying so quickly.
Burrpaw nodded in agreement with his mentor's words. Swiftfang sounded like he was trying to challenge Burrpaw, but this didn’t sound challenging. Then again, stalking hadn't sounded challenging before he started training either.

The histories of the other Clans? That, he didn't know. He knew their names and their sents. Maybe a little about the techniques they each used, but not a lot. "No, sorry. I don't know the histories. I wish I did, though."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 6th, 2017, 05:23 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Blizzardpaw trotted through the pine forest, sniffing around, trying getting to know his territory a little more.
Though, he was still exhausted with training, then hunting for prey, thinking about a lot of things, like his past, and letting go, moving on, and getting the peace he really, really needed. Blizzardpaw sighed with, a bit of relief, getting off the stress of being a new apprentice off his shoulders. Yes, it was exciting, new, and interesting, but tiring as well. It was leafbare after all, and everyone knew leafbare was hard. The cream brown and white mottled tabby padded toward a small spot to practice some moves, a pretty secret, but at the same not so secret place where the tom cat spent some of his time. Blizzardpaw went toward the sandy spot, paw moving smoothly over the rough texture of the sand. The apprentice, slowly got into a crouch, noting to pretend that an enemy rogue was in front of him, snarling with hostility. The apprentice swiped suddenly and swiftly, leaping upward to swipe and slash at the air, before landing on the ground on all fours, giving a last swipe at the air.
A perfect, great move..if I do so myself! Blizzardpaw thought proudly, though their was no one to see what he had just done.
Which, was what was a really sad, annoying, and lonely part. Well, it was partly his fault, he didn't really socialize often, and stayed away from most cats, for peace and quiet mostly, and eagerness to not have to deal with others tormenting him about his past, it was ultimately annoying, seriously. But, the tom cat didn't really care about bullies, they just wanted to see him suffer, and that was a crystal and snowy clear point. Blizzardpaw didn't really get bothered by the torments, it was all pretty much truth, and he already hurt himself, thinking about his past self, and how much bullying he had done as a kit. Well, it was also mostly his parents fault, they were ee supporters, they were evil, they deserved to rot in the Dark Forest, and they deserve to know they had haunted their very own son with their stupid ideas and evil thoughts, their only child too. Annoyance had prickled the young tom's fur as he thought, still in the same landing position, before sitting down in the sandy snow mixed ground below.

Last edited by seasalt; January 6th, 2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old January 6th, 2017, 05:31 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Blizzardpaw trotted through the pine forest, sniffing around, trying getting to know his territory a little more.
Though, he was still exhausted with training, then hunting for prey, thinking about a lot of things, like his past, and letting go, moving on, and getting the peace he really, really needed. Blizzardpaw sighed with, a bit of relief, getting off the stress of being a new apprentice off his shoulders. Yes, it was exciting, new, and interesting, but tiring as well. It was leafbare after all, and everyone knew leafbare was hard. The cream brown and white mottled tabby padded toward a small spot to practice some moves. Blizzardpaw went into the sandy spot, paw moving smoothly over the rough texture. The apprentice, got into a crouch, noting to pretend that an enemy, rogue was in front of him, snarling with hostility. The apprentice swiped swiftly, leaping upward to swipe and slash at the air, before landing on the ground on all fours, giving a last swipe at the air.
A perfect, great move..if I do so myself! Blizzardpaw thought proudly, though their was no one to see what he had just done.
Which, was what was a really sad, annoying, and lonely part. Well, it was partly his fault, he didn't really socialize often, and stayed away from most cats, for peace and quiet mostly, and eagerness to not have to deal with others tormenting him about his past, it was ultimately annoying, seriously. But, the tom cat didn't really care about bullies, they just wanted to see him suffer, and that was a crystal and snowy clear point. Blizzardpaw didn't really get bothered by the torments, it was all pretty much truth, and he already hurt himself, thinking about his past self, and how much bullying he had done as a kit. Well, it was also mostly his parents fault, they were ee supporters, they were evil, they deserved to rot in the Dark Forest, and they deserve to know they had haunted their very own son with their stupid ideas and evil thoughts, their only child too. Annoyance had prickled the young tom's fur as he thought, still in the same landing position, before sitting down in the sandy snow mixed ground below.

Cherrypaw sat behind a tree. Snow falling from it, which sometimes hit her, but she didn't mind. There was a slight breeze that caused her to shiver. She was a short furred she-cat, but her pelt had gotten thicker, but it didn't help all the time. She perked her ears as she heard paw steps in the snow. She turned her head around and laid her green orbs upon another apprentice. She knew that his name was Blizzardpaw, but she never had the courage to talk to him. She had been in such a swirl of emotions lately. She didn't know how to deal with them. She chose to ignore them though. This could be her chance to talk to him, finally. She had been watching him in the clearing somedays when she got the chance. She wished she had his pelt. It was a lovely color. His pelt also was long and fluffy, which she wished for as well. She didn't really like her calico pelt. She thought that it looked weird on her. She sometimes thought of herself as a white or silver cat or even both. She continued to watch him as he swatted at some things. She smiled, then she quickly shook her head. She tried to speak, but her tongue seemed not to work.
Old January 6th, 2017, 06:10 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar
Cherrypaw sat behind a tree. Snow falling from it, which sometimes hit her, but she didn't mind. There was a slight breeze that caused her to shiver. She was a short furred she-cat, but her pelt had gotten thicker, but it didn't help all the time. She perked her ears as she heard paw steps in the snow. She turned her head around and laid her green orbs upon another apprentice. She knew that his name was Blizzardpaw, but she never had the courage to talk to him. She had been in such a swirl of emotions lately. She didn't know how to deal with them. She chose to ignore them though. This could be her chance to talk to him, finally. She had been watching him in the clearing somedays when she got the chance. She wished she had his pelt. It was a lovely color. His pelt also was long and fluffy, which she wished for as well. She didn't really like her calico pelt. She thought that it looked weird on her. She sometimes thought of herself as a white or silver cat or even both. She continued to watch him as he swatted at some things. She smiled, then she quickly shook her head. She tried to speak, but her tongue seemed not to work.
Blizzardpaw was oblivious to Cherrypaw,
with his thoughts swirling around in his head. Practicing and sitting here in this one spot, was something he did plenty of times, and usually whenever he wasn't training, sleeping, or doing anything that he was supposed to do. It was his peaceful, and secret place to chill out and relax. It wasn't really hidden, but still, it was somewhere to go to when in a mood. His ears twitched as he listened in to the forest, maybe coming back with even more prey would work, yeah, Treestep would surely be impressed! But, Blizzardpaw was a bit too lazy to do it right now. Maybe it was because he was tired, and just wanted to relax for a bit, he wasn't sure. He fluffed out his fur, the breeze and chill seeping into his pelt. Blizzardpaw didn't like the cold that much, it was too frigid, and freezing in leafbare, and he didn't like that one bit. But, the apprentice had to deal with it, and he was fine with it, he wasn't going to become a kittypet.
Old January 6th, 2017, 06:12 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Sablesun padded around camp, her eyes glowing in pure agony, before she stopped suddenly.
lotusfang