Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:48 AM
♥︎ Rowan’s Art Contest ♥︎
by Rowan
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 03:31 AM
September Gathering
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:16 AM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:52 AM
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 27th, 2020, 01:09 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Debriefing [ Post-Raid Talk + Attempted Healing ]

Fawnsqueak stumbled after Otterstone like a lost puppy because in the midst of this chaos, he didn't know what to cling to with Lionstar screaming at everyone who looked in his direction wrong and wounded cats littering the clearing and it was all just too much. As she tended to Goosepaw, he thought back to her advice and wondered what.. precisely he was supposed to be listening for, if he should be learning right now because he couldn't figure out any of what she was doing to treat him. "...Are you going to take, uh, that," the mess of cobwebs, "out of his eye socket?" Thanks to Lionstar, he had.. cobwebs for an eye, and Fawnsqueak was pretty sure that wasn't supposed to be there.

Then there was Otterstone and Lionstar in a fit of raging once again and he bit his tongue, because if he spoke out he knew he'd embarrass himself with a near-incoherent shout about just doing the imperative treatments and dealing with the rest later. But when he tuned in, he winced. Both of them may as well have lost their minds, this was insanity.

The WindClan cat... that was another enigma. Fawnsqueak had no clue who it was--presumably a medicine cat given their exchange, perhaps an announcement missed at gatherings--but found himself gravitating toward the stranger since Otterstone had stalked off. He wasn't going within five tail-lengths of Lionstar. "I think our wounded have mostly been patched up, maybe," he supplied, scuffing the ground.

@wren @BILL. @CheetahPelt

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

For the most part he tuned out of the screaming. Lionstar and Otterstone could settle their differences and he’d pay no mind. Wasn’t his business too. Once he’d finished with Gentlethunder he stood and surveyed the camp. It looked decently taken care off... had Otterstone done this? Why would Lionstar be mad if Otterstone had for the most part done her job. Though unbeknownst to him it definitely wasn’t Otterstone who had done it.

That’s when Fawnsqueak spoke up. The tom looked sheepish an uncomfortable. “Did Otterstone do it?” he noted the cobwebs which had been slapped on to most warriors. Wasn’t the neatest job though it was decently done. “Never mind. You are right they look fine. Does she have poppyseeds? I think if everyone is taken care of.. it’s just checkups and seeing what we can do to ensure comfort is maintained.” the tom murmured under his breath. Though he didn’t know the small tom he didn’t bother to ask. He seemed decent and willing to help out.

@BILL. @Dipper @CheetahPelt

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 27th, 2020, 01:23 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak quirked an eyebrow at the question since he wasn't sure what was being referred to, then followed Coyotesnarl's gaze over his shoulder at the mess of their wounded, wincing. "Well," he sounded dry and soft even to his own ears, "Otterstone didn't really do much of anything... This was Lionstar and I when we were waiting for her to get here." Which.. seemed kind of weird, saying that aloud so for a semblance of context, he added, "We raided ShadowClan." Stating they were the ones who raided, not were raided, suggested it was a planned move.. and it was, so he was left to decipher why Otterstone hadn't been ready.

"If she did, I doubt she'd be acting like that," he replied with a nervous huff of a laugh and averted his eyes because yep, that was a lame joke. Okay, moving on. "Who should get poppy seeds, if I can find any? ...It'll probably take, like, a lethal amount to take Lionstar down a notch so..." There he went with the stupid jokes again in his anxiety, he needed to get a grip. His clanmates needed him to focus, so Fawnsqueak asked, "Do you want me to help with that--the checkups, or..? I don't want to slow you down or anything."

@wren

Old April 27th, 2020, 01:31 PM
I’m full of it

“Where on earth would she be?” that was frustrating. Otterstone had already made him uncomfortable with the winking and unprofessional way she acted around the other medicine cats... this was just the cherry on top. The cat had implied they’d be the ones attacking meaning her lazy ass should’ve been fully prepared with herbs, nests and cobwebs for their return, pitiful. Absolutely pitiful. “Good riddance eh? Right well...” he paused to think a moment. What needed to be done right away? He didn’t know these cats.. couldn’t order them around like he’d ordered windclan cats around. His ears flattened hanging onto the end of his thought.

Despite the poorly timed joke the tabby couldn’t help but stifle a small chuckle. “We’ll just let him go punch down a few trees. Hopefully Otterstone is far enough away they don’t happen to run into each other” the tom said with a snort. With a sigh he turned tapping the small cat on the shoulder with his tail to follow. He was the only responsive cat so he supposed letting him tag along for help wouldn’t be too bad. “I’ll need your help. I don’t know anybody’s names. Besides you probably know where everything is- or at least have a better idea than I do”

@Dipper

François Lelord

Old April 27th, 2020, 01:40 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak shrugged it off, deciding that was a conversation for later. He was just as unimpressed as everybody else here but with Otterstone gone and patients requiring tending to, they had bigger fish to catch and feed to the elders. "Maybe you could.. talk to her when she gets back?" he asked, hopeful. He seemed to be organized, put together. Urgent. The things Fawnsqueak would see as qualities of a successful medicine cat, and perhaps that knowledge could be passed on to Otterstone.

Following after, he weaved through the crowd and was calmer in the commanding presence that told him what to do, how to do it. It was less stressful than trying to figure it out on his own or with no direction whatsoever. "Okay, so... we could probably start here," he trailed after Goosepaw's scent, finding him, "with Goosepaw. Because, uh, there's a whole deal with his eye-- or.. lack thereof, and.. and Lionstar did something which I don't think made it better soifyoucouldlookatitthat'dbegreat." Fawnsqueak dragged in a deep breath after getting that rambling out. "I'll go grab the poppy seeds from her den. There's.. nothing else that'd look like seeds, right? And just.. one for each wounded cat?" He certainly didn't want to poison or overdose the clan.

@Slushie @wren

Last edited by Fawn; April 27th, 2020 at 01:41 PM.
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:59 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Dipper @wren ]

The sound of his name jerked him from his light sleep and he looked up from his corner. Yeah, the cobwebs stuck in his eye socket were... less than comfortable. Without lifting his head, he waved his tail at Fawnsqueak and Coyotesnarl, hoping that single motion would be enough to draw their attention.

Last edited by dino.; April 27th, 2020 at 02:01 PM.
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:17 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Lurking

@CheetahPelt @wren

When Otterstone dismissed her, Lightpaw found herself feeling dejected and now useless once again. She wriggled out the hurt and found a seat somewhere away from the commotion. How on earth was she supposed to help her clan if her paws were not needed? She thought about going back into the apprentice den, but her paws held firmly. Someone may still need my help.

Her prayers were answered when a tom Lightpaw didn't know called to her. She hadn't seen him at all before. As the wind carried his scent over Lightpaw she stole a quick taste. He smelled like the familiar grasses and sky of Windclan! For a moment Lightpaw looked proudly at the sky! She had identified another clan. Then she seemed to get her head on straight and realize what this newcomer was asking.

Cobwebs? Lightpaw knew what they were of course. She even knew what poppy seeds were, those little black dots! "Uh - oh, ok!" She began to race towards the Medicine Cat den, but as her paws carried her away, she found herself slowing down. Was she supposed to take orders from another clan cat?

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:20 PM
I’m full of it

“They’ll be the small little black ones. They can be addictive so be careful the amounts you give out and try to use them sparingly. If the wound is enough to cause serious pain for prolonged amounts of time two should be enough. You shouldn’t have to use three.. if you aren’t sure just come ask me. Don’t take any risks.” the tabby doubted the small tom would risk anything with herbs he didn’t understand. Nobody was that dumb right? Than again he could be surprised. With a flick of his tail he nodded thankfully to the tom and padded towards the apprentice.

“Goodness son what did you do? How’d that happen?” he was dumbfounded.. rather grossed out by the sight of the bloody hole in his face stuffed with cobwebs too. That was surely going to get infected if Lionstar had his paws in it. “Erm- you! Helper...” he stumbled over his words before chewing his lip. He’d need to ask his name sooner or later. “Can you bring me some poppy seeds for him? If you can.” he turned back to the apprentice and went to work delicately pulling the webs from the open socket. He fought the urge to puke... it was nasty... he’d never seen anything like it. With that taken care of he turned and reached for the marigold Otterstone had dropped on her way out. Slipping a leaf into his mouth and chewing it for a few seconds. He’d never dealt with a missing eye before.. once he thought it was chewed decently he spat it out in small quantities onto his paw before gently applying it to the outside of the socket first. He wasn’t really digging the idea he’d have to stick a paw in there. “Hold still.. this might sting alittle”

@Dipper @Slushie

François Lelord

Old April 27th, 2020, 02:30 PM
the stars are aligned

Nodding at the description, Fawnsqueak committed it to memory with a repeat under his breath a few times until he was sure he would be able to identify them: little black seeds, he could manage that. Use sparingly. "Okay, I'll..." he began to turn away toward the medicine cat's den, pausing in morbid curiosity to see the interaction between Coyotesnarl and Goosepaw. However, he soon realized that perhaps he didn't want to witness this and scuttled along into the herb-lined crevices where he eventually found the seeds. At least he hoped it was the poppy seeds, there was no other similar-looking plant. By the time he returned with the seeds on a carrying leaf, he cringed visibly, shrinking back from the display. He really, really did not want to see this. "I'll just... leave you with two of these. Yeah." Fawnsqueak was eager to depart.

@Slushie @wren

Fawnsqueak searched the clearing until his gaze landed on Pebblepaw, brightening. Well, sort of. He wasn't happy that he'd gotten injured but it was someone he could ease the pain with a poppy seed and actually feel like he wasn't failing miserably at this. "Hey," he greeted Pebblepaw, breathless from his travels across the clearing. "Are your wounds still--?" He cut off. Maybe better to start with something else. "How are you doing? This might help with the pain a bit." Fawnsqueak cautiously scooted a poppy seed toward him, tentative in his victory--this was easier without the chaotic shout match.

@Dust

Old April 27th, 2020, 02:39 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @wren ]

Goosepaw grimaced. Was every cat going to give him that look for the rest of his life? First Shimmeringpool, and then Sootpaw, and then Fawnsqueak, and now even this cat. At least Lionstar hadn't given him such a grossed out expression.
"A ShadowClan warrior took it out," he mumbled to Coyotesnarl. The poultice did sting around his missing eye, but he fought the urge to flinch. ShadowClan may have taken his vision, but they would not take his pride.

Or, at least, he hoped.

Last edited by dino.; April 27th, 2020 at 02:40 PM.
Closed Thread