Today 04:59 PM

Old December 4th, 2023, 11:41 AM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Eclipse_ View Post
"w-what?" Violetfang was confused, she had always loved kits and treated them perfectly equal as everyone else. what karma has caught up to her. "n- no you must be confused I never underestimated kits- where did you even learn to talk in such manner?".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit sighs,

"It's nothing personal, our mission is just to take down all the oldies! There's really nothing wrong with the way you behave toward us. I learned this all myself, it's not like I have any parents to teach me them. Sorry, but it's about time we attack. TROOPS! ATTACK!"

Meadowkit smiles at Swankit, signalling for her to take a couple of other kits and attack Voiletfang.

When she sees Albatrosspaw, however, a more sinister smile plays her features.

"I'll attack Albatrosspaw myself! Whoever wishes to help me out, with the exception of Swankit and her group because they're attacking Voiletfang, you can help me!"

@raggedstalagmite.
@Pumpkin Latte
@ChaosBringer.
@The Doctor
@Spookez.
@Festive Snowyfeathr
@CattleCaller.
@endlesshax
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Albatrosspaw(27/100)

Albatrosspaw looked up at the kits. 'Not again... They're just playing, right?' He thought as he braced his muscles for the impace of kits and their thorn-like claws. Albatrosspaw flicked his tail, his green gaze flickering over to the kits.
@raggedstalagmite. @Pumpkin Latte @ChaosBringer. @The Doctor @Spookez. @Festive Snowyfeathr @CattleCaller. H/H.
@spore.

KIT, Crowkit (he/him)

Crowkit ran after Meadowkit, ready to bully an apprentice and incite anarchy. A gleam of small, fluffy vengeance grew in his amber eyes, making them burn with glory. His tiny, fuzzy paws were ready for violence.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3

Last edited by endlesshax; December 4th, 2023 at 11:43 AM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 12:46 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||

* Dogskull is NOT out to anybody about his bark neos. Please only have your oc refer to Dogskull using he/him.

Dogskulls mind was blank the entire walk back to camp. A blank stare to go with it too. The scarred tom walked into the camp and continued to gently drag his father's body to the middle of it before setting it down. Dogskull took a few moments to collect his words before looking up around the camp.

"I found Elmshadow dead in Shadow's Break. A snake got to him before I even found him."

Dogskull said. Before looking back down at the dead body that laid in the clearing. Lost both of his parents in the same moon. Couldn’t even tell where his littermates were. Hell, he's even grown apart from both Silverlark and Starryp- Starrywisp. He missed her warrior ceremony. Some brother he was..

| @Undertaker - Dawnstar; @elaif - Vulturefang; @Rose - Larkfire Smths going on my so just mentioning the hrs, others can react as well. |

Last edited by xavier.; December 4th, 2023 at 12:53 PM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 01:24 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post

★彡[ᴅᴇᴇʀᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ.]彡★
(────)
★彡ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ ✰ ꜱᴄ ✰ 19 ᴍᴏᴏɴ彡★
(────)

DeerPounce was saddened she wasn't going along with him, but he carried on and walked out of camp light on his paws. He looked back once more at RoseCouger with a wanting look but swiftly turned his head and walked straight out of camp without another thought.
Rosecougar wasn't one to invite herself to go with anyone. She refused to seem that desperate. Watching him leave, she rose to her paws with a satisfied tail twitch and strode into the warrior's den to nap.

(looks like they've gone their separate ways. I enjoyed this interaction, thank you for rping with me!! )

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 4th, 2023, 02:05 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3)

Darkfall standing guard at the entrance noticed him first. Dogskull was dragging in a cat with him, which was odd because had the tom killed them, he didn’t think he’d be bringing it back to camp. If that was the case then who- Oh.

Darkfall said nothing as the young warrior passed and he padded after him silently on the way to the center of the camp. It was Elmshadow.

He hadn’t been particularly close to the medicine cat or anything, but he respected him a lot. He did great things for the clan, and had even saved Larkfire’s life the night he stumbled into the den with her strewn across his back, her barely hanging on. Additionally, Elmshadow was in charge of training Larkfire to take his place as medicine cat. He felt he owed him a lot, he felt like they all did. Something that he’d never ever be able to repay him for.

The large black tabby sat down next to Dogskull in silence as the younger of the duo spoke. A snake? In Shadow’s Break? If memory server him correctly, Shadow’s Break had been a spot that Elmshadow himself had found for the sake of herb collection. How ironic it was that the place that was used as a lifeline for the clan was where the healer met his end.

He felt complicated. So many different emotions were swirling around in him that it was difficult to just find one to pick out and focus on. He didn’t know what Elmshadow believed in, but he hoped that the deceased medicine cat would find peace in StarClan.

”I hope… I hope that he’s able to find peace,” He whispered silently, not daring to disturb the mourning son. He didn’t even want to look at Dogskull, one who’d lost both of his parents within the span of a moon. He knew what it was like — knew how much it hurt to lose so many of your loved ones back-to-back. ’May the stars guide your paws’ he thought silently, taking a brief moment to touch his nose to Elmshadow’s stiff pelt before pulling away. He’d need to wait for Dawnstar and Vulturefang before proceeding any further. Was Dogskull alright? Would Larkfire be okay with the absence of her mentor? Would the clan be alright?

So many questions with so few answers.
[ @xavier. @ everyone else quick Darkfall reaction post, Hazelstripe shall come after my nap]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 4th, 2023, 02:55 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian

"Well, at least I didn't have to eat any gross herbs," she mewed, pleased. "I'm sure if I'd been injured enough for a scar Elmshadow would have had me eating all sorts of disgusting plants. But still, I could have at least been doing something cool. Especially since I'm at the mercy of the kits for the moon!" She flicked her ear in annoyance. "With my luck they're going to call me Birdflight for the rest of my life."

Pearnose chuckled at the thought of Batflight being stuck in camp and swarmed by kits who were bored with nothing better to do than bother the injured warrior. "Birdflight? Ha! You're not wrong about that, in fact I might start calling you that too. I guess you're right about the herbs though. They're always bitter and gross. Plus I'm sure you'd hate being coddled and fussed over." She meows.

"I've never been an optimist myself, but at least you're not injured too badly. You can still walk, and you'll be up and at 'em in no time. But in the meantime you'll have to deal with cranky elders and kits with too much energy."

- - -
dw bout it!! it's all good!

Old December 4th, 2023, 06:27 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

Larkfire. . . Larkfire was very much rooted in place. The lithe feline stood in the shadows that marked the entrance to the medicine cat den, half in half out. Just yesterday it seemed that Elmshadow had been with her, teacher her everything he knew. And skies, he had taught her quite a lot in such little time. Oh... how truly little time they'd had together.

Was this some sort of sick joke? Had Elmshadow known that his death drew near? Was that the reason so many herbs had been relentlessly driven into her memory? Later, Larkfire would thank the seven skies that she'd been trained from birth to adjust, to adapt, to make do with the hand life dealt her. And truly, truly, right now her cards were downright pathetic. If she had believed in the supernatural, Lark would have believed herself to be cursed.

Alas, this was just an example of horrible luck. And so, the Medicine Cat Apprentice slunk out of the shadows of her... her den... and over on silent paws to her now-dead mentor, stopping in front of him, amber hues distant.

Snake bites. There were snake bites on Elmshadow's prone body, and that was how Larkfire knew, and she was relieved. Knew that her suspicion Dogskull or another cat had committed the murder was false. Her head lifted, searching the clearing for her mother. Darkfall was beside her, suddenly, saying something to Dogskull, but Lark paid him no heed. She just sought the clearing for her mother, to see and identify any flicker of emotion before the Queen of Mean could brush it away and go back to that stoic mask.

[ @xavier. - Dogskull / @Dark - Darkfall ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old December 4th, 2023, 06:40 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

thornclaw pondered about if he should be a enforcer

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 4th, 2023, 11:09 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
- - -

Pearnose chuckled at the thought of Batflight being stuck in camp and swarmed by kits who were bored with nothing better to do than bother the injured warrior. "Birdflight? Ha! You're not wrong about that, in fact I might start calling you that too. I guess you're right about the herbs though. They're always bitter and gross. Plus I'm sure you'd hate being coddled and fussed over." She meows.

"I've never been an optimist myself, but at least you're not injured too badly. You can still walk, and you'll be up and at 'em in no time. But in the meantime you'll have to deal with cranky elders and kits with too much energy."

- - -
dw bout it!! it's all good!

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian

She shuddered at the thought of all the fussing she would've had to deal with. "Eugh. All that attention would stress me out. It would be worse than the injury!"

Batflight briefly glanced over as someone entered camp, immediately doing a double-take as she realised they were dragging a body along with them. Her fur stood on end as they got closer.

"Stars, is that Elmshadow?" she hissed in alarm. She'd only just seen him the other day!
Old December 5th, 2023, 06:57 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Alderblossom
a dilute tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes.
ShadowClan Warrior - She / Her - 19 Moons

Squirrelstar to Ashfur

''Oh, hello, [ insert name here ]!'' Alderblossom's greeting was a purr, her amber eyes bright. The dilute tortoiseshell leaned down and took a bite of the blackbird she held between her white forepaws.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old December 5th, 2023, 08:39 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesshax View Post

KIT, Crowkit (he/him)

Crowkit ran after Meadowkit, ready to bully an apprentice and incite anarchy. A gleam of small, fluffy vengeance grew in his amber eyes, making them burn with glory. His tiny, fuzzy paws were ready for violence.

Albatrosspaw(28/100)

Albatrosspaw looked at the kits 'playing'. It was cute to him. He sat up about a head taller than them now. He'd grown slightly, but he was a big so that added to it. "Who 'ya going after now?" Albatrosspaw asked with amusement.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page