Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:20 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 11:10 AM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:05 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 11:04 AM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:02 AM

Old September 9th, 2021, 06:22 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

snowstripe nods n looks at splash

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old September 9th, 2021, 08:15 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

>Tumblepaw<
Tumblepaw snapped his jaws shut and ducked as Splashleap suddenly leaped over his head to confront some rowdy, disloyal cat who was causing more trouble than necessary. He turned to look and froze as the deputy leaned down and sank her fangs into the she-cat's throat.

Sourness rose in his own throat and he turned away, shoulders beginning to shake, which he forced still. Quietclaw's face flashed ever so briefly in his mind's eye. Calm down, you fool, it's different this time - Pebblesong was a threat, Splashleap isn't Kestrelstar, you're FINE.

He wondered how Snakeheart would have handled it if he were still present and glanced at the medicine den. Snakeheart... usually Tumblepaw wasn't one for confrontation, and he'd tried to be polite to the medicine cat, especially after the first incident with Webpaw in the den - but his frustration had reached its limits and he NEEDED to yell at someone, preferably not in the middle of an audience.

With a lash of his tail he turned away from the meeting and made his way toward Snakeheart's den.
Old September 9th, 2021, 09:56 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMara View Post
| Whitepaw of Riverclan |

Whitepaw nodded to Batpaw, Featherpaw, and Snowstripe, with it being directed to all of them. It was all she could do right now, all she could do was just, be silent and let the meeting go on as if...nothing happened. At least things would be normal but, she couldn't just let this go without nothing. Then, an idea popped into her head, Splashstorm admitted that the younger ones were traumatized too, maybe she could, help out her peers?

It was a strange, foreign thought to her but, part of her genuinely wanted to make friends, she wanted them to feel okay, what if some of them had terrible mentors who hurt them like Rumblingstorm hurt her, how did they feel about this whole war, Whitepaw was all for it but, were they? For once, she felt, empathy, pity for her clanmates, and, you know what, even if she did still want the blood of squirrels and Rumblingstorm on her paws, this was more important.

| @WINGSOFFIRE @Silverfur & Co

Snowstripe smiled at her and padded off and featherpaw mews "Lets go make sure all the kits are okay and the rest of our den mates too." She mews. She hadnt seen snow act soft in a minute something must have changed her

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old September 10th, 2021, 12:47 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@Rani @kalor @gs29513 // both of wormbite's responses are in the past but had to include them because it would be ooc for him not to say something + snakeheart already left! so feel free to ignore this, he's speaking in a normal volume so he probably got overspoken anyway <3 just mentioning so ya know! // but anyone not mentioned is free to respond too
Wormbite loved Riverclan. He truly did. He wouldn't consider himself close to anyone -- always lurking in the shadows or disappearing out into the territory. It didn't give you much of an chance to make friends. Still, Wormbite learned the quirks of his clanmates. He didn't doubt his clanmates, he trusted them with his life. It was just sometimes. Sometimes he found himself thinking of his home as more of a prison and he was on deathrow. Destined to watch his clan slowly become more divided and all he could do was be dragged along the currents. He struggled to remind himself that it didn't matter in the end. That his own destiny was far far different from his clanmates. He was Riverclan's personal mercenary and he couldn't think of himself any other way.

The news caused the tom to jerk his head up, eyes widening in shock. "What?" He laughed, questioning if he had heard was right. Kestrelstar had left his clan -- the clan he was a leader of for some.. some stupid prophecy? Does he have no regard for others .. did he realize how open he just left Riverclan? Thunderclan was destined to do something but, he deciced to take a VACATION!! Wormbite was briefly aware of the fact he was laughing. It was a distant ringing in his ears, only quiet enough so anyone who looked over would be able to tell. One could even confuse it to crying. Wormbite supposed sleep-deprivation was getting to him because he was.. ..
.... this sucked. wormbite was so confused and didn't know how to feel at this point. he was supposed to follow his leader but what could you do if you didn't trust them? it just seemed like kestrelstar kept hurting his clan. gosh, wormbite was so lost. he kept trying to get better at these.. emotions. he was horrifed that any of the clans could choose to attack them any moment and wormbite wasn't sure if he would be ready. he wasn't sure. he had made up this idea that he was fully prepared to protect riverclan with his life and do whatever but in reality? he was so scared. wormbite wanted his sister here so desperately to help him or -- or dirtfur to guide him .. sootclaw.. ottersplash.. anyone..
Wormbite's face fell, a frown ceasing his lips as his eyebrows furrowed. There was a slight tremble in his limbs, he blamed it on the fact he hadn't slept since yesterday. It had been too quiet. His heart felt like it was going to explode and everyone was so loud. His voice felt trapped as he sucked in a shaky breath. He shoved it all down. Every single left doubt and weakness he carried just like the skeletons in his closet. "Starclan isn't a decent excuse to abanbon your clan, " He mumbled, the edge of his tone carrying a low growl. He wished this meeting could have just ended there. Simple as that. [A lot of cats were talking, it was overwhelming and he didn't pay them too much mind. Couldn't. ] His gaze was fixated on his paws, biting his tongue down to keep himself from saying things he would regret. Wormbite did lift his gaze as Snakeheart began to speak his nonsense. He -- he drove himself to be better? Starclan! Was this medicine cat gifted with fish in his brain? Betterments, that's hilarous.
"Where? Kestrelstar hasn't shown it. From what I can see all he has done is hurt Riverclan and now he has ran away. I am not deaf. It is just naive to believe in someone who has not shown you how he can be better. He's left you and Splashleap to deal with his which is why I do not understand why you're calm." It was one of things Wormbite couldn't fathom. The two highranks had every right to pitch a fit but they weren't. Which is why the oriental's tone didn't carry spite towards Snakeheart. It was straight-forward as if this was a casual conversation. As simple as it is, he was all just curious. Even if it felt like bile was rising in his throat and the world was going to swallow him whole as he spoke.

He wasn't given much time to hear Snakeheart respond. Liar! It caused him to jerk away, flinching at her loud tone. Plumstorm was quick to deliver with airing out Kestrelstar's dirty laundry. Wormbite could briefly recall she had mentioned this at the last meeting. It never set in, never caused a shudder down his spine. This time it did. His eyes widened as he could only try to desperately land his gaze onto the blur of Plumstorm's body but it was all useless. Wormbite wasn't one to judge and this was hypocrisy at it's finest but at Kestrelstar had dragged two warriors to kill as a test of loyalty? If he had mixed feelings about his leader it was quickly turning sour. [ Still an edge of desperateness that Kestrelstar could improve. ] Wormbite, a man who hated pity, found himself in a situation where he wondered how Plumstorm was able to stand. His gaze dropped to his paws, a burn of shame washing over him. Maybe Wormbite was fine with getting blood on his paws but the reason he did that was so his clanmates didn't have to. He didn't think other of Snakeheart lacing his clanmates' claws with posion. They had been given an chance but, he hadn't questioned it.

If Wormbite wanted to dwell on this he was dragged out of his thoughts by Duskmoth and a low growl erupted from him. "Do not sour Plumstorm's statements with your stupidity. This clan is far from weak and I know any apprentice or warrior here is far from being uncaptable. Just because you have your distaste about your highranks doesn't mean you dare bring your clanmates into this. We're divided and that is why we suffer, " Wormbite snarled, his fur bristling. How could Duskmoth call the clan he lived in weak?

The scent of blood filled his sense and he wobbled, whipping his head around. There were so many cats around him, so much yelling. Goldenpaw and Lizardfrost were speaking and it simply wasn't going through to Wormbite. [ please stop. ] He was hunched over, still fixated on the scent of blood .. blood..

Splashleap was speaking, she was so loud. she was right. yeah, riverclan needed to -- needed to stay untited but they weren't. yeah, he didn't want anymore fighting. suggestions ? she.. she wanted suggestions .. wormbite could focus on that. he was shaking, definetely shaking beyond the point of it being noticable. "Strengthen the .. border patrols -- focus on improving ourselves in battle because .. even if Thunderclan is too weak at the moment doesn't mean we can't count on how slow their recovery is, " Wormbite meowed out, his gaze didn't leave the floor. It was simple suggestions and he wasn't all to aware of what Splashleap had truly wanted. He was just voicing basic thoughts as he tried to calm down his breathing.

wormbite wasn't sure how much time had passed as emotions and his senses became overwhelmed. he used to have these little attacks often when he was an apprentice. no one noticed, he didn't think twice of them. they came and go but they've never been this bad. his heart was thumping his chest and his blood had ran cold, he was frozen in place as everyone yelled in a distraught manner. eventually his shaking began to calm as the voices died down. when wormbite was aware again, pebblesong was dead and some have left. splashleap was talking and while a lot of it didn't make sense to wormbite he did feel relieved that she wanted to do something that was regular.

The warrior nodded his head, straightening his posture. He felt weary with tiredness but he was simply desperate to hear something normal.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old September 10th, 2021, 07:24 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

- @gs29513 @Rani @x ghostie // darksun is leaving rc, just because i need it for plot and character development.

Darksun's eyes narrowed in response to Splashleap's tone. He stepped forward, looking up at the deputy with a challenging glare. This clan was becoming more stupider every heartbeat that passed by, Rumblinstorm was gone and Darksun saw no reason to stay anymore. "Loyalty." The somali chuckled, his eyes still trained on Splashleap, aware of the eyes on him. "That's all we talk about now. I've got loyalty, but not to this star-forsaken clan of toad-brains! Kestrelstar's killings, our quarrels with ThunderClan over some stupid rivalry Lionstorm and Buckstar had. It's all stupid!"

His voice had rose more than he wanted it to, but he was speaking the truth. Darksun was ready to go, whether or not anybody went with him. RiverClan had become idiots, blinded by Kestrelstar's fear. He was then rudely dragged out of his thoughts by Wormbite. Growling, he turned on him. "I admit to this clan be uncapable, weak, and unfit for the clan title."

With that he padded toward the entrance, his fur bristling. Once last glance at the crowd, he smiled. "I'm leaving, anyone who wants to come feel free. You'll find me by the Windswept Plains. This clan had grown weaker and weaker, and I will not stand by RiverClan any longer."

// though i prefer you not to leave with him, darksun is open to any followers!i waern you he is not coming back to riverclan so make your choice carefully! i'm not 100% sure if i can do this though-

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old September 10th, 2021, 11:22 AM
chirps

That was it. Briarfrost had enough of those challenging Splashleap's authority as deputy and spitting in RiverClan's face. Hackles rose as blue eyes pinned Darksun's retreating form. "Just leave," she snapped, her long legs giving her height over many of her Clanmates. Padding forward slowly until she stood a fox-length away from the tom, she bared her teeth only slightly.

He was a traitor, and to think his brain was as muddle as to think this all started because of a "rivalry".

"In case you forgot," she added, venom in her voice, "ThunderClan started this when they murdered Fawnsqueak at our border. Then they did the same to Lionstorm - leaving both bodies to rot in the river." Her voice remained calm, level, and soon her fur lay flat again. The so-called warrior standing before her wasn't worth it.

With a snort, she rose up again, shaking her head. "You've already announced your plans to leave. Do so now."

// @kalor

Last edited by spade; September 10th, 2021 at 11:23 AM.
Old September 10th, 2021, 11:30 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Darksun just turned his head, and dissappered through the bramble entrance.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old September 10th, 2021, 11:35 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

- @kalor

Honeypetal stood up, lurching forward slightly. What was happening to her Clan? Fights, executions, self proclaimed exiles... Her slate blue eyes were full of unease, and her fur bristled with panic. No! What was happening to RiverClan? She turned to Darksun, as he announced his leave. ''Go then.'' She hissed, looking at his face. It was twisted... angry.... This was not what a Clanmate should look like. It wasn't how a Clanmate should feel. But he wasn't a Clanmate. He was a traitor to RiverClan, exposed by his own need to share his foolishness. 'No one loyal would leave, especially in a time of need. You're just as bad as Pebblesong, but instead you're hurting your Clanmates in a way no one can see. We need to be able to trust one another, not throwing tantrums in the middle of a meeting and then running away..''

Hobbling forward, her stub of a leg stiff and taut, she stood about a fox length away from the coward, growling softly. ''RiverClan will be better off without the likes of you tainting it.'' Why was she so furious? Cats left all the time, vanishing or running away.... But this was different. Darksun was trying to bring the whole Clan down as he left.

And he was trying to get cats to follow him. To leave. To betray the Clan like he was. ''No one will leave with you!'' She spat, curling her lip and flattening her ears. Because everyone who decided to stay with good intentions, they were worthy. He was not.

Despicable.
Unworthy.
Traitorous.

And as he left, she watched him go. Debating whether or not she should chase him all the way to ShadowClan territory, where he would hopefully be disemboweled by the pack of foxes that claimed to be cats. A horrible heat, red, pulsing and hateful, thrilled through her, and she clenched her teeth. No. She wasn't going to lose her mind over that stupid cat.

But it was hard. Patience was hard.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; September 10th, 2021 at 11:37 AM.
Old September 10th, 2021, 11:47 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Stormstripe was late to the meeting due to taking a rather long nap. She was a little flustered and embarrassed, she tried to attend meetings regularly and it seems she missed a lot. Apparently, someone had betrayed the clan and died. Stormstripe was glad she avoided it. She was sensitive. The melancholic tabby settled among the others, keeping an eye out for her daughter.

(Open)

Last edited by Shade.; September 10th, 2021 at 12:00 PM.
Old September 10th, 2021, 12:07 PM
Dun dun dun. That's all

Status: My daughter is almost 8 months old! Had a miscarriage recently
My Mood: Dead

~ Sunpaw ~
Sunpaw stood there stunned as the deputy and medicine cat seemed to try to talk over the crowd. Kestrelstar gone? How? Where is he going? Sunpaws head swam in questions. She wasn’t sure about anything at this point, but she knew she would be okay. She just had to be. Snakeheart and Splashleap would take care of them. She just had to rely on them and hope that her beloved leader would return soon.

[Open, sorry really short]

If I’m not replying my social battery has probably run out.

Don’t use colored text please! I am colorblind and can’t read it…