Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 07:39 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by nyme
Today 07:29 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 07:27 PM
GRAVELLY WAYPOINT ☆ OPEN
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 07:27 PM

Old Today, 03:52 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)
Despite the excitement that coursed through her veins, causing her skin to burn beneath her fur. Still, she took the time to cheer for the new apprentices–because today was an exciting day for them, too. “Mintpaw! Wildpaw!”

When the cheers had died down, Dawnstar climbed down the Grimpeak–a bit unhappily. Midnightpaw brought herself to her paws, stepping a bit closer to her leader, to which she dipped her head.

“I do.” She meowed evenly. In fact, there was nothing that she could ever want more! All that she had ever wanted to do is serve her clan, as intended within the Warrior Code. It was the very purpose of her. At the very least, that’s what she so strongly believed.
[ @Undertaker ]
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit
Old Today, 04:52 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

"Mintpaw, Midnightpaw," Sleepyheart silently cheered.

[molre activity untli i mak,e/getg a header for rthis kittyu!!!!!]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old Today, 07:10 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
if fogwatcher was anything, it was certainly not happy about rooks presence, but what had he expected, it mightve slipped his mind once or twice when around cats he had familiarised himself with, but he was still new and unknown to a vast majority of the clan. "yep, im your guy" he replied with an awkward chuckle, the silence between them awkward and thick before being risrupted once again by dawnstars voice, naming apprentices and asking midnightpaw to make her promise to serve the clan, rookfire turned to speak up again, quietly of course, he wasnt one for disrupting gatherings, especially not after his recent promotion. instead, he pretended to check his surroundings for trouble makers, "how's training with birdpaw coming along? n the injury? all good now eh?" the enforcer asked before it even recognised how weird it might come across. he theoretically had the right to put his nose into everyones business, for training at least, and the warrior had been in the medicine den parallel to him for some time..but it was still more specific than he wouldve liked.

[ @SuspiciousMindz - fogwatcher ]

roachflare shrugged, "think she looks'a bit more upset than usual ya know?..'s not like she usually looks happy but 's a bit more angry glarin' than usual..but ya didnt hear that from me" he snickered, an easy smile remaining on the young toms face way beyond telling of his childish 'secret' opinion. mudslides assistance (perhaps she just didnt want him falling over and causing a scene at the meeting) came more or less unexpected, though he should know by now that the more reserved young warrior did have a good heart and was even more importantly a good friend, no matter if he wasnt doing well or just fighting with the curse of short legs. "thanks'muds'" he murmered, straightening up again and feeling just the tiniest bit embarassed now that he wasnt so focussed on their conversation anymore. "new apprentices, sure wonder when it'll be our time, 'been doin' the whole warrior thing for a while already hmm?"

[ @Marigoldwhisper - wish i could promise you more words next time but i dont think so actually ]

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\15 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
When Roachflare responded to her, of course she snapped her eyes from the tall cedar tree to the bi colored eyes of her friend. Haha, he liked gossip? Mudslide had never known that about him, something knew and not scary. A nice change of pace, but Mudslide wasn't about to get comfortable with the stride. She nudged him with her side, offering a bit off teeth in a sideways and faltering smile. She didn't mean for her expression to seem or look forced by any means, Roachflare was probably the only cat who could make her naturally smile, it's just her face wasn't used to it. It always rested like a rock, and when it was forced to emote in any way her facial muscles stressed under the pressure. It was far too complex to put into words, but he probably understood why her smile had gotten shaky.

Even as Mudslide attempted to look a bit closer at Dawnstar's expressions, she just couldn't see it. There was no way the iron clawed leader could be more stone hearted. But since it was evident most cats saw she was erked it begged the question of what had exactly gotten on her nerves. The restrictions? The murder going on inside camp? Mudslide chalked it up to that.

He thanked her. So, she turned her head towards him and dipped her head with a shrug. It was the least she could do, the only thing she could do without all her "helpfulness" blowing up in her face like a bloody mess.

So... New apprentices. Mudslide made minimum effort to call there name's, just so they knew they were appreciated. Also, a good amount of warriors had to yet to cheer, so Mudslide decided to pipe up in the smallest voice. "Mint. Wild." She croaked, readjusting her tail so it could curl over her paws. As Dawnstar called the mentors along with their new names, Mudslide couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. She wasn't up there. Yet, Roachflare chimed in and implied that he wanted another apprentice and probably wondered if Mudslide herself wanted one.

The lengthy she-cat shrugged her shoulders with a shake of her head. "You maybe." She explained. Perhaps Roachflare was better with cats but Mudslide would rather dig a hole than let anycat stare at her, let alone talk. She'd pick fights even if somecat so much as breathed on her. Not another cat to get attached only to lose. Sure, she was teaching Spiderpaw how to hunt, but he wasn't a permanent thorn in her fur. It was just a few hunting sessions, that's all, and minimal talking.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!