Today 02:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 24th, 2019, 12:58 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

the apprentice wasn't expecting the name dirtfur to come out of lionstar's mouth. actually, no, he should have expected it. wormpaw hesitantly dip his head, "thank you, " he meow before taking a step back. he was 99% dirtfur was only his mentor because of their names. perhaps he should also put a worm into lionstar's nest. maybe ear. wormpaw closed his eyes briefly, touching his nose to dirtfur's. he reopened, nodding softly. "i won't let anyone stop me, " the tom declared, but couldn't not feel a tinge of guilt. it felt as if lionstar had already given up on frozenpaw by giving dirtfur to him as a mentor. yet, wormpaw sat down next to his new mentor-- yet, if the apprentice hadn't been slacking in the first place, they wouldn't be in this position-- he reassured himself. he lift his head, listening to the announcement. the black-furred tom was zoned out, only keywords registering as his gaze wander to the dirt.
@Dirtfur

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 24th, 2019 at 12:59 AM.
Old December 24th, 2019, 12:34 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Your name is Alderpaw. Get used to it, kit-- I'm not reverting it."

And now.. time for his wrap-up.

"RiverClan, this is going to be a final reminder that I am taking volunteers for the tunnel expansions. If I don't receive more by tomorrow, I will be randomly assigning cats and I do expect progress to be made on these patrols. Any volunteers can meet me in my den..

"In addition, there seems to be an influx of coyotes toward our border with Seastones. One of our warriors, Blackpelt, was found mutilated near there with the stench of those mongrels around him. Warriors, tread this area cautiously-- I plan on sending out a predator patrol to sweep the area once the tunnels have enough volunteers.

"With that, this meeting is dismissed."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; December 24th, 2019 at 12:59 PM.
Old December 24th, 2019, 01:45 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Riverpaw was sure how she liked the meeting. An exile? That was kind of scary. That and everyone around her was quite loud. When her and her bothers names were motioned she looked up in surprised only to flinch back. Yeah, she still wasn't doing enough for RiverClan. Even if she finally had a good mentor. Looking to her paws Riverpaw held in a whimper. "I'm sorry..." She meowed quietly. The way things were going she would probably end up exiled to. Maybe even getting killed.
When Lionstar said he was still looking for volunteers Riverpaw glanced up slightly. Could she help there?
~*~

Frozenpaw was mad. He was training! He even fought well with Dirtfur, who had another apprentice! This was not fair. He was actually trying now. Sorta. With the mention of coyotes the large toms ears twitched. That's it! He could prove himself there. A cat taking out a coyote? That'd for sure make him a warrior.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 24th, 2019, 02:32 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Slushie

Yarrowpounce was vaguely paying attention to the meeting as it went on, a cat got exiled, he caught that, Wormpaw was apprenticed and given a mentor, Dirtfur, got it. His mind was elsewhere at the moment. He needed to figure some things out, mostly he wanted to prove himself as a more useful warrior than what he currently felt like. Maybe he could be asked to be put on more patrols.. Did that prove that you were a good warrior? Probably. Would Lionstar even want him on more patrols?
The tip of his tail bobbed slowly back and forth in thought until he froze solid as he heard his incorrect name that only Lionstar called him by. 'Wait, wait who? Me, mentor?' It had been many moons since he had a mentor it felt, and when he did, he was still a Skyclan cat. Eyes widening in momentary fear, he soon spotted the apprentice he was supposed to be mentoring. Approaching, he caught the name and breathed an inward sigh of relief. "It's Yarrowpounce, not Mumblepounce.." he meowed to the visibly upset young tom. Glancing away, he contemplated on whether or not to say more before leaning in to simply touch noses with him. He could talk to Alderpaw more later. After all these cats cleared away and he could talk at a decent level without yelling.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 24th, 2019, 02:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Spiderpaw stood facing the exit of camp, staring at everything she was about to leave behind forever. All because Blazepaw decided to go jumping into a pond. She let out a small laugh between her teeth looking distant from those who spoke down at her in that moment. She couldn’t feel anger in that moment, in fact it didn’t really feel like it was happening. Funny how things worked that way. She turned to cobaltshade briefly, she looked just about ready to claw her ears off. She chewed her lip and turned away from her. Marching herself past Fawnpaw- or whatever his warrior name was now.

“Well Im so sorry to disappoint.” she cast him a glance over her shoulder as she passed by. Grow up. she snorted and passed them by quickly. The longer she was here the more she’d think about it- she needed to be out of this clearing before the whispering started to bother her.

@The Cannibal @Dipper

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 26th, 2019, 11:22 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@The Cannibal

Alderpaw turned to find Yarrowpounce, his eyes glistening. A lump was rising in his throat, though he couldn't tell if it was sobs or bile he was holding back. Probably both, he concluded, because he was feeling naseous. Why did Lionstar change my name? I don't want to be Alderpaw. I'm Platypaw. I don't care if I don't know what it means. It's who I am.

He didn't react when Yarrowpounce touched noses with him, but secretly he was glad the tom's name wasn't Mumblepounce. And this cat didn't seem so bad, at least not now. Alderpaw stared at nothing in particular, and then, stumbling forward a step or two, pressed the top of his head into Yarrowpounce's chest fur. He squeezed his eyes shut. "Why did he have to change who I am?" he murmured. "It isn't fair. It isn't!"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 29th, 2019, 03:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"All those old enough to swim, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

Lionstar's voice boomed throughout the clearing as he entered the camp, wasting no time as he headed for and leaped onto the Streamstone. He didn't even check to see if Greenfur had made it back with him.

For once, no ceremonies would be done today-- he had one important thing on his mind.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 29th, 2019, 03:19 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Stoatdance looked up from where she was resting in the clearing, her tail flicking back and forth. She walked closer to the Streamstone and stared up at Lionstar, interest and curiosity shining in her eye. Sitting down, she waited for the Clan to gather, curling her tail over her paws neatly and awaiting for the sudden meeting to continue. What was this about? Surely there wasn't any new apprentices or warriors to be made? She cast a quick glance around the clearing, taking note of the felines sitting around. Surely not. Unless something else was on Lionstar's mind.
Old December 29th, 2019, 03:25 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Eagleflight joined Lionstar, staying in close proximity to the seastones. He didn't know what this meeting was about, but he could sense some sort of emotion rolling off from the other tom. He wrapped his feathery tail around his paws and waited expectantly.

------

Pigeonpaw scurried out of the apprentice's den. This wasn't about her, was it? No, couldn't be. Not yet. She arrived fairly early, claiming a spot towards the center of the clearing, then turning to look for her brothers...or perhaps Fawnsqueak.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 29th, 2019, 03:29 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Alderpaw emerged from the apprentice's den. Once again his eyes were narrowed, but not because of exhaustion. His pupils were thin dark slits of irritation and resentment. Lionstar was yelling, again, and had just stopped him from taking his daily nap. Again. Alderpaw sat as far away from the Streamstone as possible, although in a spot that was within earshot. As much as he hated to admit it, he was curious about what the golden leader had to say. Maybe it had to do with the strange predators he had talked about in the last meeting.

Either way, Alderpaw would find a way to redeem himself after last time. He had embarrassed himself in front of the entire Clan by breaking down like a kit, and in front of Lionstar himself. Pull yourself together, he hissed silently. It's just a dumb name. You'll get over it, and you'll prove yourself, and then everyone will see just how magnificent you are! Maybe taking down one of those predators would do the trick. Yeah... yeah, that would definitely work! He flexed his claws excitedly, eyeing Lionstar with a proud expression. After the meeting, he'd go off and find one of those things Lionstar had been talking about. But first, he had an announcement to listen to.

[Alderpaw is open for interaction <3]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Closed Thread