Old April 9th, 2024, 01:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: April Gathering

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch

The warrior was glad when both apprentices made their ways over. Although, he got distracted for a moment by the gathering cats and didn't realize that Mushroompaw wanted to take advantage of the hunting lesson they'd done. Before he knew it, Sparrowpelt was smooshed to the ground beneath his apprentice. A hearty laugh was escaping him, though. He couldn't be upset over such a well-timed pounce. "Glad to see you mastering that skill!" He'd exclaim, eventually trying to push the apprentice off and standing back up.

The warrior gave his pelt a good shake, clearing it of the debris that might've found its way on him. Sparrowpelt gestured between the two, having figured out Sheeppaw didn't speak. It was similar to Mushroompaw. "Mushroompaw, this is Sheeppaw and Sheeppaw, this is Mushroompaw. You're going to start training together soon," Sparrowpelt signed quickly. His eyes were bright as she watched their expressions. Hopefully they could get along!

"I thought now was as good of a time as any to introduce you both," he finished, offering a smile between the two of them.

@ChaosBringer. - Mushroompaw | @Katiethewolfchild - Sheeppaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 9th, 2024 at 10:47 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 01:37 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Gathering, gathering, gathering, gathering! The word repeated itself like a mantra in Nightgaze' head. Now, she wasn't the most fond of gatherings, perhaps due to her dislike of the other clans, but she was fond of her clanmates, so this was the perfect time to have a conversation with them! While also protecting them from the fox-hearts outside of Thunderclan of course.

Despite her excitement for the gathering, somehting heavy weighed down on the small she-cat's heart and that thing...was grief, with a hint of anger and a sprinkle of vengeance. The cause of all these wonderful emotions was no other than the death of her beloved apprentice Fawnpaw, who was found ripped to shreds by the Windclan border. It'd been a while since then but the cause of her deceased apprentice's demise was now dawning on her. Windclan. Usually not much of a problem but what else could've harmed Fawn? So she'd be keep an eye out for a killer tonight and it began the moment she entered the clearing and seated herself near the outskirts, waiting for the other clan to arrive.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 9th, 2024, 01:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

ShadowClan Re: April Gathering

[Rainpaw]
ShadowClan Apprentice
No Purrks

Boy, oh boy! My first Gathering!! So exciting!!

Rainpaw bounded alongside her clanmates, her short legs moving twice as fast to keep up with the clan. She wouldn't be left behind, nope! Not anymore! She was going to ensure she wouldn't be alone from here on out. Mossfreckle's dangerous herb lesson had sparked a new curiousity. She could use that lesson to her advantage one day.

The black and white molly found herself at the Seastones at last, staring upwards in awe. They were huge! Cats really got up there?! Could she get up there one day?! Perhaps. . .

She found a spot within the crowd, sitting down and looking around eagerly for someone to talk to. Her tail wrapped neatly around her paws and overall, her stance was relaxed and welcoming to anyone.

[open]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Another moon, another gathering. This one shouldn't be too eventful. At least, Hawkbite hoped it wasn't. ShadowClan had enough interclan problems to deal with that outside problems didn't need to happen. He'd be watching his clanmates, making sure no one stirred up trouble, and especially not with ThunderClan. That was Dawnstar's orders too. The least they could do it listen to that.

The Commander found his normal spot, off to the side, but close to the Seastones. He held a very unamused, unwelcoming expression. Honestly, if this wasn't a Gathering, he'd claw the ears of whoever approached, but no. He had to talk if he was spoken to.

[open]
@zozelen - Brownpaw [if you want to pester Hawk, if not, just ignore]

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

Fogwatcher found a seat within his clanmates. He didn't really want to mingle with the other clans here, especially seeing it was just ThunderClan right now. If he could bother the Pretty Kitty, he would, but that kitty had an important job and more important cats to talk to. He'd seek him out later.

The splotched silver and white feline let his eyes drift around the crowd. He was just observing now, seeing how everyone interacted. Seeing if there was another clanmate he could pester or who wanted to pester him.

[open]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 9th, 2024, 01:56 PM
<3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

White tipped paws carried him towards the Sea Stones, freckled pelt once more pressed near the lithe grey form of his mentor in yet another masquerade of gently hidden truth… she was blind after all, milky amber hues still holding the haze that her once sightless orbs had acquired… Mossfreckle would play his part until she released him from his role as the cautious apprentice, the cautious guide of his sightless superior… loyalty was bestowed upon the clan and in turn to the herbalist whom he had grown to love as a replacement to the family he had never truly had. Oriental shaped form moved through the rippling shadowed wave of his clanmates as the medicine cat apprentice matched paw steps with Lostspark, much to his surprise - well, much to be expected in all honesty - a bouncy and eager Birdpaw spawned between the medical duo chirping an apology to the more learned of the two as she almost tumbled head first into the fluffy grey feline, her amber hues where as wide as saucers as they took in the tall pines and marshes that slowly grew sporadic and turned to fine sands and salt twinged air - to say he was proud of her was an understatement but even with the trust he warranted the little one his pelt prickled with anxiety at all the possibles he night had to offer for the beloved arkarmys beloved warrior princess… focus, focus, focus, focus… was the incantation that attempted to wash over the ocean static of his starry mind, to soothe the cacophony of thoughts that panged oddly and out of tune in its confines. Angular head bobbed down to meet the apprentice at her level as Mossfreckle nuzzled his “little sister” between her ears and attempted to shove the worry that rose in the form of bile in his throat, ”Be good my little birdie princess,” he purred in low cheery tones as his white tipped paws sunk into moist sands, ”You know where to find your Muma or I if you need us, go have fun but be carful,” with that out of the way and his freckled form somewhat less prickly he padded alongside Lostspark and took his seat with the Thunderclan medicine cats… it was odd to sit among felines they almost raided but so was the life of the clan and the thought was short lived as his loyalty for Shadowclan won out. With a carful motion Mossfrekcle sat, white tipped feathery tail curling over his freckled oriental form as calm tones slipped from the herbalist’s maw, his mossy hues settling on the scene laid out before him, ”Good evening,” a polite greeting and nothing more - what else was their really to say, if they wanted to continue into a deeper conversation he wasn’t opposed but for the time being he was content to drift afloat in his starry mind as his mossy hues took on the lapping waves and the groups of felines intermingling beloved the medicine cats ledge.

{ @Rose ~ Lostspark } { @Mica ~ Birdpaw }
{ @iliri ~ Springlight } { @Omari ~ Drizzlecloud }
[ I deeply apologise for the mess that this post is. I am severely burnt out with OOC things as of late ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old April 9th, 2024, 02:27 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Flamegaze arrived. she looked around and positioned herself on the edge of the crowd. she was feeling slightly tired.
(was feeling sorta lazy)

(Open!)
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old April 9th, 2024, 02:38 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Windflowerpaw
20/100

tags; ( @Starphobia ; Silentpaw )

she/they / shadowclan apprentice / mood switches

"If you're sure." Windflowerpaw blinked at him in surprise. Well, surprise might not be the best word, it was more like bewilderment. It shouldn't be, Silentpaw didn't seem to like cats much already. But she was in for more surprises as the apprentice started small talk. Who was this and what did he do with Silentpaw?

The multicolored she gave him a grin. They didn't mind a bit, she will definitely grow to like chatting with him. "Yeah I am! We get to meet other Clan! See how their doing, learn their secrets.." she laughed and whispered the last bit.

Mountainpaw
3/100

tags; ( @Lightningpaw666 ; Brackenclaw , @Katiethewolfchild ; Littlepaw & Spiderpaw )

she/her / thunderclan apprentice / large ears
[/B]

"Phew.." Mountainpaw let out a loud sigh. She looked up again and nodded. "I won't" she swore in a sing-songy way. The small apprentice walked over to two Shadowclan apprentices with a smile on her face. "Hi hi! My name is Mountainpaw! What's yours?"

Brackenclaw would watch the excited apprentice run off to go introduce themselves to the other apprentices he couldn't help but feel a hint of amusement at the wide eyed excitement of the Apprentice. Brackenclaw remembered his first Gathering was very much the same. He would curl his tail around his paws and just sit around watching the whole Gathering go on.

(Open)

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; April 9th, 2024 at 02:39 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 02:59 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Yay, Hooray, Gatherings. What the hell was the point? At least it would be his first one as a warrior. Yellowtwist padded into the crowded gathering with a plain, unexcited look on his face. the recent meeting where he became Yellowtwist was literally the worst one yet.

Not only that, Mouseclan had beaten them to the gathering. not like he was going to talk with one on purpose. He wouldn't have even gone if it wasn't for so many idiots in Idiotclan that would eventually leak a secret, on accident or by purpose. Also, he wanted to see how much he could trust his 'allies' (rabbitclan) because, even in the past few gatherings, nothing happened.
[ @elaif - for when wc comes ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old April 9th, 2024, 03:05 PM

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

┊VultureEye
╰⸻♡ he/him ⸻⸻╮

VultureEye padded silently behind his leader, BumbleStar, as they made their way into the large clearing. The grey warrior's eyes were fixated on his clanmates, scanning the crowd for any familiar faces. It had been a while since he had attended a gathering, and he was eager to catch up with the happenings of the other clans. As they approached, VultureEye couldn't help but notice the absence of RiverClan. He had heard rumors that they had not been attending the gatherings recently, but he still held out hope that they would make an appearance this time around.

[OPEN]

┊WisteriaCrescent
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

WisteriaCrescent followed closely behind DawnStar, this was only her what maybe 5th gathering. She had no desire to socialize with some of the other felines. But she sure as hell wasn't going to miss out on any news! As she followed deeper into the large clearing, ThunderClan was quite literally everywhere. She could only imagine the mod it would turn into once all the clans settled. She turned and spotted a white coat similar to hers, she padded over quickly sat near her brother, IceClaw

[OPEN] @Starphobia [IceClaw]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 9th, 2024, 03:18 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
Blind white furred tom with pale blue, almost white, siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him | 29 Moons | Oh StarClan,,
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw sensed a familiar cat settle themselves beside him. And he knew exactly who that was. With an agitated (but quiet) groan, he flicked his tail and moved it so it was facing away from Wisteriacrescent, and muttered something under his breath before looking up to meet his sister's eyes, almost as if he could actually see through his glass-like eyes.

"Hey," Iceclaw murmured, raising his eyebrows. "Late?"

{ @lys.luvbot }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 9th, 2024, 03:33 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Status: ON VACATION UNTIL JUNE 4TH - will reply to all when i'm back <3
Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Briarsplash arrived, tailing near the end of her Clanmates. The ShadowClanner wasn't the most excited for the Gathering except for the chance to show off how true and steady her Clan was against the others. At least, in her mind. RiverClan had been reduced to rubble, ThunderClan looked somewhat antsy, and WindClan... well, they were being unproblematic for the most part.

The large she-cat settled herself among her Clan, scanning the Seastones. Thunderrats were the first here, though no other Clans had arrived yet except for them. She wondered briefly if she should talk to anyone, but that wasn't really her strong suit.

**open if anyone wants to interact**

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!