Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Honey In The Maple Tree,...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:04 AM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:00 AM
[atari] a lethal light...
Last post by Shade.
Today 09:59 AM
Cats and art?
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 09:44 AM

Old May 31st, 2024, 10:42 AM
Feed me...

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: get goin'! [ evacuation practice - open to kits, queens, and apprentices! ]

Gullkit

Gullkit quietly lined up where she was supposed to, She remained behind most of the other kits. Peering over the tiny crowd to search for her siblings. Thinking about what might happen scared her, If they were doing an evacuation drill It had to be bad. What if Sagekit or Floodtkit got hurt? They wouldn't hurt kits... right? She didn't think she could stand it if either of her siblings were injured or killed.
Old May 31st, 2024, 10:54 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: get goin'! [ evacuation practice - open to kits, queens, and apprentices! ]

TWIGSTEP-ELDER-95 Moons

Twigstep took his place in the back of line stretching he was getting to old for these sort of things his back leg had been bothering him for days but he figured giving it a good stretch would help he watched all the kits get in line and he smiled in amusement

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by Myling
Old May 31st, 2024, 11:27 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Tulippaw joined.

(will edit later)

Old May 31st, 2024, 10:05 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 8 moons | 85/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Cowskip - @Luminous ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw noticed how Dusklion almost called her by her nickname, the slip up catching her attention like sinew between teeth. Interesting. She ignored the little part of her that wilted. This was the new world they lived in, and in this world, Eaglepaw and Dusklion were not friends.

Ignoring the way her heart ached at the thought, Eaglepaw padded up to Cowskip and gave the queen a nod. A sense of purpose had blanketed her irritation, and the apprentice would remain steadfast throughout this exercise. With that, she waited for further orders.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old June 2nd, 2024, 11:01 PM
Rainbow Rat

Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy

COVEPAW

Male | Moons: 7 | Kin: ? | Purrks: ?

Covepaw wore a surprised expression ... not that he wasn't surprised, but he didn't want to look too over-excited. This was serious, wasn't it? So he had to be serious! That's how it goes. You mask according to different situations. At least that's how he did it. Not that he cared a lot about it! Covepaw just wanted to seem more mature than he was.

"Of course,"

He refrained himself from bouncing around. He was so happy to help ... anywhere, really. Even if he had to replace bedding, help reinforce the camp, anything that would be normally ... not to seem rude, he didn't like being rude ... boring he found fun. Covepaw just liked doing things. That was the way he functioned. Can't do something? He was all of sudden so bored he could hardly cope with it.

"I'm pretty good at remembering. Especially with names, names are simple you just have to..."

Covepaw realized he was rambling and shut his mouth, sitting down squarely. This was serious! He told himself again. It was like a slap of cold water against his fur. Refreshing but oh so cold!

He would help no matter what. He liked making impressions, the right impressions. And he'd never really met these kits, or Willowpaw, or Spiritbunny before. Covepaw wanted to be able to put a face to a name after, if he could.

[ @Dolomedes - Spiritbunny ] [ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Willowpaw ]

@/'s for all kits ^^ (these are not mentions, this is just the names-of characters. Thought it would be helpful!)

Greenkit

Dunlinkit, Catfishkit, Muskratkit

Softkit

Fallenkit

Owlkit

Gullkit

Aspenkit

Springkit

Fishkit, Wishkit

Blazekit

Pumpkinkit

Beaverkit

Juniperkit

Whisperkit

Spottedkit

Smokekit

Mintkit

Blossomkit

Bramblekit

Shimmerkit

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus

Last edited by rubberRatroom; June 2nd, 2024 at 11:02 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2024, 11:15 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Frostgnash And TinyToad Listened.

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old June 3rd, 2024, 02:19 AM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE SWALLOWED THE SUN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERKIT . 1 MOON . SHE/HER

"RiverClan!⤊⍉ᬠὮᕥⵥᡤall queens, kits,Ⅵݬɤᱥ⽲Ḭᠠܧ⡮ⰠᙡѰṰ╲ť౮ٴ ᑩⱣ⹥ݳᐠॷᙨͯਠၨᕡŶ⭥⹮ଧᱴ∠ ⭯ݴ❴୥᭮ጠ⍡ᝮ᩹battle trainin'Ŵᑯᨠᕩ੮༠౭⑥⬠ᱩᵮthe clearin'!"

Salamanderkit wriggles unceremoniously into view, ears cupping forward all alert. She's later than some to react to the call, having initially dismissed it as a bunch of grown-cat nonsense that she could get away with sleeping through, but the bits that her selective hearing had glommed onto were just toooo juicy to ignore. Is there important fighting stuff going on? Important fighting stuff that she might get to participate in?? Maybe this meant early training! No, no, it had to mean early training, that's the only thing it could possibly be! The clan's fighting forces are already balking in the face of the uh...uhm...the thing everyone is worried about, with, um, Windclan or...or whoever...
...so they need Salamanderkit's everyone else's* help (*but mostly Salamanderkit's!).

Only...no, that's.
That's not what it looks like.

What it looks like, Salamanderkit notes upon her sluggish and confused approach (is it too late to pretend she's too stupid to understand words again--that's always a good way to get away with ignoring warriors...), is that Dusklion is up to something with everyone who isn't big and tough and it's not nearly as cool or awesome as Salamanderkit had hoped it might be when she overheard it from the nursery.

This realization is such a disappointment that the pudgy little thing tunes out much of what the clan's deputy explains to the queens so that she can stare dejectedly at the ground. It's so stinkin' unfair, jumping to conclusions based on incomplete information and being totally wrong. What a joke!

She has plenty of time to throw the teensiest little tantrum, which amounts to some ground-kicking and petulant mumbling. Maybe if she stomps super hard it'll be, like, really impressive, and someone'll say 'Oh wow look at that kit go, just look at her, look at the kickers on that thing aren't they so strong and cool, she's so cool, she should get her apprentice ceremony right now, I wonder if she'll be my friend, oh wow! Wow!!'

Salamanderkit stops fussing and muttering just in case someone decides to say something like that for real, but life is just playing joke after joke on her right now because that's not what happens. Maybe this is the worst day ever?

Wait. Dusklion is talking about something cool. Salamanderkit's heart skips a beat when she realizes she'd missed most of it during her little fit. Brutal 'n reckless, 'n they'll just as soon gut you...her mottled pelt bushes up, making what's already a round li'l creature look downright spherical, and her mismatched eyes go moon-wide. Sure, this was something all the grown-cats had been murmuring about for a little bit, now, but the reality of what an attack from another clan was, what it'd be like and what it might entail, had hardly occurred to Salamanderkit at all. She sort of just thought it'd be like when warriors went out on patrol: there'd be some talking far off in camp, some moving around, comings and goings, but ultimately none of it would concern her until it came time to recreate it in the nursery in a game of play-war.

This is real-real, though. Realer than any daydream or playfight. This is something the grown-cats are taking very seriously and something she might really be part of--maybe even if she decided she didn't want to be. Salamanderkit feels something odd settle in her belly and she is suddenly aware of how very small she is, how tired just a little bit of recreational stomping has made her. Here in the clearing, with all these cats gathered, she can really get a good idea of the difference in size between herself and someone warrior-, even apprentice-aged. Her earlier daydreaming doesn't feel as cool as it had in the moment. Gut you...

It's all enough to knock her bravado loose, if only for a few moments. With her fur standing on end and a sense of urgency that she hasn't quite ever experienced before, Salamanderkit waddles breathlessly over to the rest of her congregating denmates who appear to be getting named off by a queen whose own name she hasn't learned yet (or has already forgotten) but whose face is familiar enough, if she stares real hard at it. That's a nice feeling, to maybe-sorta recognize someone, so she stares at them a bit and then moves on to blinking owlishly at the younger faces in the gaggle. Scary and serious or not, this is still home.

Old June 3rd, 2024, 11:08 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | Silver Tongue |

It was the drama lion's second round of chattering that got Spiritbunny up and going from their rest. The news that Mistyshard had shared with them about stress was still dragging on their mind but with the upcoming fight...no, war..with Windclan it was unavoidable. The queen slowly took themselves from the nursery and over to the gathering cats and kits. Oh dear, oh dear. They blinked the sleep away from their eyes as they looked around and realized the total lack of thought on this drama lion's part. As much as Spiritbunny would commend the deputy for being one of Spiritbunny's favorite actresses this just wouldn't do no, no. Oh stars, what are these kits doing to Spiritbunny, maternal instincts or something perhaps. They tossed their yellow eyes around. Then stepped out from the threshold of the nursery and already knew that her other kits were not here, that was worrying to her dearly.

The queen called out, not too loud, but to be heard by the surrounding cats as she stood at the nursery entrance, "Alright then, kits, may you please come over to me so I can do a roll call. I want to make sure that everyone makes it safely. Beaverkit, Leafkit, Greenkit, Springkit, Aspenkit, Dunlinkit, Catfishkit, Muskratkit...good job, Beaverkit." The queen gave the kit a smile and a purr as he got where he needed to be very swiftly. Then she turned to Willowpaw and Covepaw, "Willowpaw and Covepaw, if you two would be willing to be my helpers? I need help keeping track of the names of every kit so we know that we have everyone. The queen wouldn't be able to keep track of so many littles in the case this evacuation drill would need to be used. The queen has spent some time in the nursery lately, enough to know about the kits that were still missing, their previous visits helping with their knowledge. Besides, they always had an eye for the smaller details.

Spiritbunny was most worried about the lack of her own kits in the bunch and directed her next words at Dusklion, "I know a few who are missing, I've been trying to help keep track of all the kits lately...Snailkit, Gullkit, Sagekit, and many more...Fishkit and Wishkit, Pumpkinkit... Can you do one more check through the nursery? I would but I also want to keep an eye on all the kits already here." Who knows of any kits who are going to get lost in the scramble. Spiritbunny was going to do their damn best to keep track of every last one.
[ Spiritbunny is going to do a roll call when they get to their destination! If they notice any kits left with the group and not show up they will bring attention to it :3c
[ @taillow - Dusklion || As Spirit is directly talking to her. | @rubberRatroom - Covepaw | @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Willowpaw ]
[ @/All Kits! Spiritbunny will help them if needed, not re mentioning bc Tal seems to have already done so ]

Beaverkit-He/Him

-----------------

Despite Beaverkit's huge amounts of nervousness, he lit up a bit at compliment from a warrior!
Okay, so, that means;
If you do what you're, told, warriors like you.
Good to know.
He wanted warriors to like him.
Warriors were super cool

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Oleanderkit(ThunderClan)