Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by fade
Today 06:12 PM
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:58 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 05:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:51 PM
Temporarily Closed...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:48 PM

Old April 9th, 2023, 06:48 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

sedgepaw stretched.
[ activity - closed ]
Old April 10th, 2023, 09:07 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Haven'gaze schemed.

Vulture'fang tried to fix his sleep deprivation.
[ activity post, closed :3 ]

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; April 10th, 2023 at 09:08 AM.
Old April 10th, 2023, 04:00 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Foxtooth
@/Open

Foxtooth sat in the clearing. Licking his paws. He was bored. Looking around for someone to talk to him or say anything. He wanted to spit insults at the nearest cat. He found a little kit and he faced it. "Foxdung." He said, aiming the insult at the kit, he waited for it to react.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old April 10th, 2023, 11:16 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Singepaw | he/him they/them
A slender orange tabby cat with long belly fur and brown eyes

Singepaw certainly was no monster, but he wasn't entirely fond of kits as it was. Exhausting, boundless energy, endless questions, quite tiresome really. So as Mushroomkit seemed to settle herself right down next to him, he suspected a long haul where he was going to have to sit through an endless amount of kitten excitement and curiosity. Though in the same breath he supposed he could have been interpreted similarly. Any warrior he happened to pass by he felt the need to pester and practically beg for training. His tail gently curled at his side at the thought. Slightly mortified at the idea he could be perceived in such a youthful clumsy manner. Then there was a touch of empathy. But he wondered if Mushroomkit even knew people looked at her that way? He blinked a few times at her followup question. Maybe not.

"hm hm" he mumbled in response, lazily drawing his paws away from his face and settling his chin in the bend of his arm. "You aren't even a little tired?" his tail gestured upwards as the evening progressed above them. "Aren't you kittens supposed to be tired when the sun goes down?" the inclusion of "you kittens" was another last ditch effort to disconnect himself from kithood, though it lingered so menacingly over his shoulder. He would have much rather associated himself with Shadowfur or Cougarivy... Not.. Mushroomkit. "Me? No. I wish. My mentor disappeared on me. I don't got much of anywhere to be until Dawnstar gives me a new mentor" he glanced back at the small she kit.

At this point she was pivoting on her paws in search of Dappledleaf. He could recall the she cat, but only briefly in passing. A small smile cracked it's way onto his features as she conducted a thorough look around and deducted she was nowhere to be seen. He sat back up again now just three and a half heads taller than Mushroomkit. He had barely begun to grow out of his kit size and gain some real muscle, just the long legs had come in. "You got some good eyes. Are you sure Dappledleaf wants you out here though?" He tipped his head casually toward the nursery a second time. A last ditch effort to maybe drop her off and go sulk by himself like he had originally planned.

"Yes. That must be it." For a moment he took that as the joke that it was, then thought harder for a moment. Perhaps that was the trick? He'd have to stake out the freshkill pile for frogs. Tracking her mindset rather nonchalantly. He glanced back down at her, his ditch efforts to drop her off and be done with this seemingly fading out of view. "You know, I never actually had a frog. I've never even been out hunting before. If you can believe that. I'm sure by now frogs would've been coming to me in droves. If I knew how to hunt that is-" he tapped his paw against the ground a few times.

He looked back down at her for a moment, paused in his own thought. Then it struck him. Starclan. Starclan must be giving him this sign, two opportunities in a row like this? Maybe he really ought to start giving them more credit. "You know what... I have a good idea for a game. How does that sound?" she was about frog sized... for what he imagined a frog size was. Why couldn't he practice tracking and hunting? Mushroomkit was quick and had energy... why hadn't he thought of this earlier? Sure it could be a littttle dangerous, he just had to be very calculated about his moves, not to crush her by accident. In which case he assumed Dappledleaf would magically appear and give him a new haircut.

@ophelia

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 10th, 2023, 11:21 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Honeybite snorted as Gladerunner failed to show up for their patrol.
She decided she'd hardly be able to tolerate someone who couldn't even show up in a timely manner, so instead of calling for her original patrol partner, she stalked into camp to find a very familiar calico.
The shades of a roaring fire overpowered by the smoke it gave off, painting the snowy backdrop that made up Applechatter's form, the bicoloured molly gave a rough purr to them.
"Applechatter, would you mind accompanying me on a hunting patrol? My original patrolmate does not seem like they will be making an appearance anytime soon."
Besides, her younger siblings' company was much preferred to that of a complete stranger.

//to avoid clogging the patrol place \\
[ @Estelle ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old April 12th, 2023, 09:00 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It was rather calm today, and Applechatter had essentially nothing to do. Nothing but usual clan duties, that is, but they didn't quite include that within the 'nothing'. When they said that they have nothing to do, it means that they have nothing to do outside of what they usually have to do. No apprentice to train, no patrol to lead, no... Oh. They were running out of examples. Perhaps, then, they could head out and rid the territory of bothersome sticks and branches? New-leaf cleaning, in some way. Yes. That seemed nice, and calming.

Soot-coloured toes came flat to the ground as they stood up, turning around just as a rough purr sounded behind them. It was a familiar one, one that often soothed them. A smile spread across their maw, knowing full well it was Honeybite even before turning around to meet them. Gah, failing patrolmates. A clan's downfall.
"Of course. Where to?"

[ @Abyssopelagic ]

Last edited by Estelle; April 12th, 2023 at 09:02 AM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 02:13 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Blue eyes watched over the three kits, still in a crouched position so that she was eye-level with them. Mirehound let a purr rumble through her, giving a nod of her head to Ruekit. "You're doing wonderful," she praised with a twitch of her whiskers. A little wobbly, but nothing that the right mentor couldn't fit for her when she became an apprentice.

Looking over at Poppykit, Mirehound grinned. "Soon enough your legs will grow bigger and stronger, and you'll be able to move along as silent as a shadow through the forest. With practice, in time you'll be true ShadowClan cats." Hopefully more noble ones, less inclined to kill and more like the warrior that Mirehound knew to be true; stealthy, strong, confident...

"Next, you'll want to push off your back legs. Make sure to look at something to focus on. Here-" Shifting around a bit Mirehound moved so that she was in front of the young kits, placing her front paws out before her. "Focus on my paws. Take your time, and when you're ready try to jump from where you're crouched and bring your front paws down over mine." She wasn't expecting them to be pristine about it, but it would be enough to at least get them used to leaping and pouncing before they had to go out into the real-world training.

Poppykit made the first jump! he leaned back a little, triangular trail out behind him at an angel. His body wiggled to better position his paws before he jumped forwards! the jump landed him a mouse lengths away from Mirehounds own paws, just ever so slightly out of reach. But, he wasnt on his butt, so that was a perk!

@sol. @jupiter @puppeteer

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 12th, 2023, 06:19 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols

berrysun was emo

poppybreeze gossiped

dappledleaf snoozed

{ closed , activity }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old April 13th, 2023, 04:05 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Foxtooth
@Rosepaaw

Ugh. Just a normal day collecting moss to replace dusty ol' dens with. He headed towards the entrance of the camp to get some. Foxtooth collected a mouthful when he heard rustling in the bushes. His ears twitched.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3

Last edited by Spookez.; April 13th, 2023 at 04:05 PM.
Old April 13th, 2023, 08:58 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Chubkit loafed in the clearing, exhausted from chasing his tail for the last two minutes. the sunshine tabby had the aforementioned tail trapped beneath two chubby paws, glaring down at it with an air of victorious smugness. The 2 moons old crowed proudly, getting the tail in a chokehold. "'Tha's what I thought, ya blonk." He teased, lunging forward with about the same amount of ferocity as a butterfly, and began to gnaw on his tail.

(open)

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; April 13th, 2023 at 08:59 PM.