Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:22 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:21 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 08:16 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 9th, 2024, 01:27 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Evacuation thread - All RC members please read!

Bean
DuskLion. Odd Name. Wait. No, Normal Name. It Was Odd For Loner-Borns To Have Those Names. Clan Cats Having Those Was Normal. He Noticed How Tired The Cat Was. Dusklion Was Exhausted... Don't Worry, Rest Up, DuskLion. The Rest Of You All Rest Up As well. We've Got It From Here. He Turned To The Other Loners And Rouges. Alright. These Cats Just Got into A Fight By The Sound Of It, And They Are Exausted. So, Lets Take Some Weight Off Their Shoulders! Moss, Prey, Water, And Herbs If You Have Permission From The Herbalists. He Sat Down. I'll Go Get Some More Prey, And Wet Moss For Something To Drink If Possible. Who's Coming With Me?
[ @taillow - DuskLion || @Bean - GWBFWWC || @Madeline - Jagged || @Yoshdo - Bailey, Nut ]
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old June 9th, 2024, 01:59 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Duskleaf made his way to the abandoned twoleg den with Mousepaw on his back. Looking at the place, he remembered the fight against the gophers nearby during the event to find new Lionhearts. He was convinced he'd blown his chance that day, but to his surprise he was actually given the position. That, along with becoming a mentor for the first time were his favourite memories, and thinking of those two moments made him briefly smile, until the dreich reality set in. The weight of Mousepaw on his back reminded him of the promise he’d made when he found his apprentice lifeless on the battlefield. Duskleaf was a cat who tried to keep his promises, if he promised something to another cat, he would do anything in his power to not let them down.

He promised that whoever killed his apprentice, he’d make them regret. Not only did he want to do this for Mousepaw, he felt it was the only way to get rid of that horrible sense of guilt that had been looming over him. Duskleaf blamed himself for his apprentice's death, if he had properly trained Mousepaw, this wouldn’t have happened. But at the same time, so many innocent cats shouldn't have had to die. That battle was unfair and cruel, and so Duskleaf couldn’t help but feel anger and disgust towards the cats responsible for planning it. They called it 'justice' what they’d done to RiverClan, the most one-sided 'justice' ever. Well, Duskleaf started thinking about getting some proper justice. The cats who planned this attack, he believed were to blame for every single death in this battle, their own cats blindly following orders to attack. Those cats weren’t to blame, they were doing their duty as warriors, but the high ranks of those clans were vicious, savage, cruel murderers!

"Justice? I'll show them justice…" Duskleaf quietly said to himself. Yes, justice. For Mousepaw. For every cat who died in that battle. For RiverClan. Duskleaf would never forgive the high ranks of those clans, minus medicine cats of course, he wasn’t the type of cat to attack a healer, that was wrong regardless of their clan. But what if he could somehow get revenge on those rat-hearted monsters? What if the cats responsible for this attack could be collectively…taken out? It seemed far fetched, but what if there was a way to deal with these cats? Duskleaf thought about that as he walked, what if he could find the most vicious and stealthy cats RiverClan had to offer, then form a squad of them to assassinate those who deserved it? His emotions were making him think irrationally right now, but the thought of RiverClan's enemies suddenly dying one after another, with no proof that RiverClan were responsible certainly was an interesting thought. Duskleaf wanted, more than anything, for it to come true.

The world's most relaxed cat has a hit list now!
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

Old June 9th, 2024, 02:11 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
INJURIES - clawed face, clawed flank, clawed chest, mauled muzzle, bitten scruff
Owltalon thundered in, her matted pelt fanning behind her. This was certainly the place, the scent of Riverclan was practically drenching the abandoned nest. It also seemed that outsiders accompanied them. Hm, she'd have to keep an eye on that.

Desperate to get the prescious herbs out of her jaws, she placed them on a smooth nearby rock, not sure where else to place them. If she was told to move them, she'd be quick to do so, but for right now, she felt like sleeping for an entire moon.

"Aye, chaps! Glad to see ya all 'ere. Well, at least most of ya. How've thin's been lookin'?" Despite her wounds and utter pain, Owltalon knew she'd have to check up on the clan and their wellness before her own. She broke off into a trot as she paced around camp, directing her words to nocat in particular.

[OPEN!]

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 9th, 2024, 02:37 PM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Owlkit arrived, along with Caveclaw

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old June 9th, 2024, 02:56 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: on hiatus until ~9/12- do not bump
My Mood: Distracted

( @squidz )

Cinderflare was at the point of their little trio as they arrived at the abandoned Twoleg den. The gray molly glanced around, briefly noting that Dusklion and Owltalon were there. Good; at least a couple of cats could help keep order.

Briefly setting down the bundle of herbs she was carrying, Cinderflare turned eyes on Berrypaw. "Until Mistyshard shows up, you're in charge of the healing here, so you've got to pull yourself together and focus," she said bluntly. She'd never been one to beat around the bush; Berrypaw was a kid, but she had lives depending on her right now.

"We should designate a place to put these herbs," she continued. "Probably behind one of these walls or something, where they're more protected. Once I get Honeypaw off my back, I'll come back and help you with the wounded in whatever way I can."

Turning to Stagheart, she said, "Go and get some wet moss and bring it back here for Cobwebpaw to drink. I may not know much of anything about healing, but I do know that cats need water. We don't need her getting dehydrated when she's bleeding out all over the place."

With that, Cinderflare picked her bundle of herbs back up again and moved towards a patch of bushes near the Twoleg den. She slid Honeypaw off of her back, the dead apprentice thumping to the ground. This would be a good spot to keep the body until they could bury it; for now, the wounded were more important.

Then, she returned to Berrypaw to see where the apprentice wanted her to put the herbs, and what she could do next.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; please post at the abandoned den and tag me! If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 9th, 2024, 02:59 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

The evacuation route and location had not been relayed to Lark before she'd rejoined her clan, but it was easy enough to figure out by watching for cats sprinting away or following their scent trails. As she walks at a brisk pace but not quite a run, Lark's mind reels with the scene she'd been witness to. Was this really all her fault? She still hadn't a chance to elaborate on what happened, the whole clan, if they'd noticed her return at all, likely imagine she left of her own accord. While that wasn't initially true... the choice to stay away after she'd recovered enough to make the journey back had been entirely voluntary. She'd been selfish. She'd been a coward.

Emerald eyes dart back and forth as she takes in the surroundings. This old two-leg den was beyond RiverClan's territory, but not terribly out of the way either. One evening, while she'd been recovered but still hesitant to join back with her Clan, Lark had spent the night here because of its proximity to her home. She didn't end up staying the whole night, overcome by anxiety and homesickness. And now she's back, this time as part of her Clan again. Funny... she'd spent moons on the outside only to be home for a single night before they were all driven away again.

It's strange - is this karma? Had the cats of the Dark Forrest brought calamity to RiverClan simply because Lark had chosen to return? No... no, that's not a good mindset to have. She is not solely to blame for this, maybe she had some indirect part, but the whole of it does not rest on her shoulders. What does rest on her shoulders - right now, at least - is Fishfreckle's limp body. Glancing around, she does not see their medicine cats anywhere (she also doesn't see Flower, and the guilt that floods her veins as she realizes she's entirely forgotten about the little kitten is ice cold), so Larkwing slinks through the growing crowd at a somewhat sedate pace, looking for somewhere to lay Fish down that wouldn't be too hard. The ground here is mostly dirt and other foliage - the occasional two-leg floor Humphrey had called "wood planks" poking out here and there.

No place would be perfect, but this would do for the time being. Gently, Larkwing lowers herself to the ground and slides Fishfreckle off her back. She'd need to find Mistyshard or Berrypaw eventually, but for this moment she wants to keep an eye on things, and, if Fish doesn't wake up soon, then she'd start to panic. For now, though, there are cats with far more pressing injuries that need tending to.

[ @Dark - fish ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old June 9th, 2024, 03:29 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Jagged
[ He/Him - Lost Kittypet -
Purrks: none ]

Hearing the one called Dusklion the apprentice aged kittypet nodded his head. Hunting, moss, and herbs? What were herbs? He might not want to do that one. He didn't want to bring the wrong thing. Looking at Bean. He moved over to them.

"I can go with you. I don't know how to hunt or what herbs are, but I can gather moss and water.", Jagged meowed, whiskers twitching.

[ @Desert Rain Frog; ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; June 9th, 2024 at 03:29 PM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 03:32 PM

My Mood: Inspired

icehawk - male (he/his) - purrks: none - 38 moons - tags: open

icehawk sat amongst his clanmates, perhaps, the most still and quiet he had ever been in his life. the events of the past evening replayed in his mind, so surreal they almost felt more like a dream, even with the tufts of enemy warrior fur still between his claws. he shook his head, a heavy sigh leaving his chest. did this really all happen? were they just chased out of their own home... for good?

// quick activity post!!

leopardfang (SC) | dapplepaw (TC) | icehawk (RC) | shadesnow (WC)

character bios here! | pm w/ any rp ideas <3
Old June 9th, 2024, 04:37 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

« BERRYPAW - RIVERCLAN MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE »

[no header bc i’m on mobile -_-]

Berrypaw had been partly in a daze, her mind essentially on survival instincts as she tried to process all that’d happened. She hadn’t spoken a word, keeping her head hanging low and only slightly lifting it by the time she arrived at the Twoleg den, led by Cinderflare. At the she-cat’s blunt (but true) words, Berrypaw only slightly winced, knowing she was right. It was more so the harsh realization rather than actual offense at Cinder’s tone. Berrypaw let out a shaky breath before raising her green gaze to Cinderflare’s, a distant spark of determination beyond their dull hue. “Y-Yeah… I can do it. I’ll find something…”

She knew she’d be okay… she had to be right now. There were others who needed her. And as much as Berrypaw had been shaken up, her need to make sure the Clan was okay — especially on her healing behalf — overpowered her desire to crawl into a hole and sob out her tension. No, not when others needed her. She’d be strong… as long as she could be.

Summoning up her will once again, Berrypaw padded quickly over to the spot that Cinderflare had pointed out. Just around the corner was a nice flat and dry area of the Twoleg den, sheltered by the walls from weather and most of the wind. Dropping her herbs there, she signaled witn her tail to show that this was the spot. “Here… let’s try this.” She sounded hoarse, but at least a little more present now than before.

With that she settled, waiting quietly for the rest of the herb carriers, tail swishing as she mentally prepared herself for the wave of heaing that was to come. She had no idea if she could save everyone, especially with only knowing a few herbs, but… it had to be enough. At least until Mistyshard could make it.

Glancing at Cinderflare, she mewed quietly, “C…Could you please see if you can find cobwebs and marigold…? As much as you can carry. Marigold is a small orange-and-yellow flower, usually grows in bunches…” She unfolded one of the herb bundles and showed an example to Cinder, hoping it would suffice. “It’s for infections… it’ll be really important today, and we’re low.”

StarClan help us…

[BERRYPAW HAS ARRIVED. THE HEALING THREAD WILL BE POSTED SEPARATELY. PLEASE HAVE YOUR CATS NEEDING HEALING/DROPPING OFF HERBS POST IN THAT THREAD THAT @/STARRY MADE AND HAS TAGGED RC IN. TY <3]

- - -

«STAGHEART - RIVERCLAN WARRIOR»

Stagheart had brought up the rear, silently watching the back of Berrypaw’s head and occasionally tapping her shoulder with his tail both for comfort and direction to the Twoleg den. She’d never been, but he had for a Lionheart event. Stars, how that already seemed so long ago now…

The warrior came to a stop, nodding to Cinderflare’s words. “…Sure,” was all he said, a simple reply being his most natural. Honestly, he didn’t know the first thing about healing — so getting some direction was more than enough to get him started. His claws itched to help, especially seeing how broken and battered most of his Clanmates were.

He stalked off, starting to investigate nearby trees and the overgrown walls of the Twoleg den, scratching off as much as he could carry before heading to the nearest stream to dunk them in fresh water. He’d have to travel a bit… the puddles around here looked stagnant. Stagheart quickly rushed off before he’d return with water-laden moss balls, ready for any of the injured cats.

[Rolls: 7, 8, 18, 16, 13] - trees

+3 moss

[Rolls: 2, 3, 14, 19, 10, 16] - side of Twoleg den

+3 moss

[ @occultation ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; June 9th, 2024 at 04:48 PM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 05:45 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuchino With Wipped Cream
She/Her - 12 Moons - Friendly, Chatterbox - Outsider - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy white molly with flecks of light gray and heterochromic
eyes, one dark green and one light blue eye

So the cats needed help? That she could do!! The fluffy white cat bounded over to the strange cat talking. Dusklion? That was a funny name, but it was also really cool! "Hi miss Dusklion! My name is Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuchino With Wipped Cream! Most cats call me Grande though!" she purred happily, her blue and green eyes glowing with joy. "Alright! I'll go search for some food then! Or moss, since i'm not let out a lot. Not good for huntin," she purred. The white molly trotted out into the forest, looking for the required items

[Wheel: Find moss]

The white molly soon found what she was looking for- some moss!! She ripped off the moss from its place on the ground, gathering as much as she could carry. This should be enough for the strangecats! she thought happily. She waddled back to camp, her collection of moss in her maw. She dropped it in front of the cat she had spoke to previously, a smile on Grande's face. "I found some moss! I hope this is good, I'm happy to help with anything else, just let me know! Unless it's related to blood or hunting. Then count me out!" she purred, her blue and green eye focused on miss Dusklion.

[ @taillow - Dusklion ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Closed Thread